NATION

PASSWORD

Past: The Zaira Chronicles (Semi-Open) IC

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aznazia
Minister

Founded: Feb 18, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Aznazia » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:21 pm

Oblaren wrote:
United Soviet Jason Republic wrote:Black Pirate Corporation:

Leon smiled. "I think this is some type of joke on my last contract? I guess i get to live how he felt. Minus half the vomit and drunk yapping." The bald man took out his two pistols. "Don't mind me," he said, taking the clips out of the two pistols with a click. The black guns glimmered in the sun. Leon slid them back into his jacked. His red jumpers showed and his tie blew in the wind. Next the man put the guns away. "So a bunch of trained assassins decide to jump off a roof. I mean a suicide pact of guilt? Who the hell will buy this." leon said in all seriousness. "There is no reason for this. I suppose you wrote us all notes," he added, following the woman closely.

Ackerman smiled "I have a better idea. What about 5 of the best assassins came to a rooftop to finish each other off? However in the process they all died, one used a sniper. Of course we'll hit only the blood packets. I'm not falling of a building. All with my idea say "Aye."

"Aye" Said Connie as she started walking for the door.

"I have an fake ID here that says I am a Rhodeve citizen from some small rural town who is visiting relatives so I am good." She opened the door and walked to the elevator."
The Federal Republic of Aznazia

My Political View: https://www.politicalcompass.org/chart?ec=4.13&soc=2.82
Pro: USA, Guns, Republic, Capitalism, Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Religion, Gay Rights, Patriotism, Environment, Green Energy.
Anti: Communism, Corruption, Crony-Capitalism, Accommodation, Fascism, Religious Extremism, Neo-Progressivism.
Peace Time: 450,000 total

Breakdown by branch (peace time):
    -Army: 250,000
    -Navy: 100,000
    -Marines: 35,000
    -Air force: 65,000
Population: 98.362 Million
Current Chancellor: Fredrick Pudikov
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Dwight Folwer
Press Secretary: David Piers
Aznazian Trade Secretary: Christopher Olson

Oblaren
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Oblaren » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:12 pm

The 24 Floor

Ackerman pretended to be in danger. He saw Leon go off the roof and thought Glad that's not me. He watched Connie hurry to the elevator and thought Wish that was me. Ackerman wasn't sure what to do so he stood up and walked to about 5 feet from the railing to think. Bad idea. The shot knocked Ackerman over the side of the building. "Motherfracker!" Ackerman screamed up at the building. He had been shot, his blood packet burst open. Ackerman panicked, he had no idea what to do. He turned over quickly, saw a white dot and turned on his back and spread his limbs. This better work Ackerman thought. BAM! Ackerman landed in the netting, hard. The wind was knocked out of him. For the second ten seconds all Ackerman could do was curse silently and blink. Then Ackerman muttered "Hey Zaira you owe me a new suit." And aviators, they had fallen off his face during the fall.

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rhodevus » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:26 pm

Zaira smiled. "Hello you two. Welcome to the Mission Room of the Black Pirate Corporation." Zaira helped Ackerman off of the net. "With the money you get from this assignment, you could buy hundreds of new suits."

The mission Room was huge. It was filled with people in suits running around or on computers. There was a huge map of Sunalaya, with small lights blinking in different countries. "Argo 2. You are cleared to take the shot." "Jackson 7, target open." "Good job Bravo team. Time to come home."

"We have missions going on around the world. Everything from assassinations to intelligence reports." Zaira commented as they passed by the main computer room. Zaira led them to a small business room, with a nice sized desk in the middle. 'Wait here while I retrieve the last two people."
She/Her
IATA Member Embassy Character Creation 101
Do not argue against me, you will lose...or win, depending on the situation
The Official Madman with a Box
Rodrania wrote:Rhod, I f*cking love you, man. <3
Divergia wrote:The Canadian Polar-Potato-Moose-Cat has spoken!
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook
International Exchange Student Program Member
XENOS MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

United Soviet Jason Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:37 pm

"You and me both Ackerman," Leon said, looking down. "These things are custom made. I have a spare in the CEO's office. I fracking want it." Leon followed the woman but took note of the room. They just kill for cash. I don't even get paid. "Go get em. I hope they didn't end like my last contract. The wind sure got knocked out of him when he hit the ground." Leon Took off his jacket, which was clean for the most part and put it on the table. His two pistons where clearly seen now, along with their clips. "Well frack."

SADS Headquarters, USJR:

"Sir... They are... Gone." the techie said, taking off his headphones. The general seemed very angry. His face was red. Besides for that no one else was as angry. "What do you mean gone!?"
"Well the last photo is of the girl on the roof. Next she is gone and Leon is on the ground, his gun out. Then... There is some red residue and that is it. The side of the building he was on is blocked by a shadow. We can't see it. In a few hou-"
"Get to the bottom of it now! Lock the doors to this sector and get him! Now!"
Former Vise Chairmen and Chairmen of the Libertarian Freedom Party
Jamestown Journal
"There are words I can spell. There are words I can't spell. Then there are words I don't care to spell." -Me

Oblaren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oblaren » Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:12 pm

Missions Room

Ackerman laughed menacingly and said "This suit better not have died in vain. I look like a bloody corpse." Ackerman's suit was splattered in red. Suddenly Ackerman asked "Hey where the hell is Erich? I saw Connie walk away but what happened to the Dictator (nickname Ackerman gives to people from P.O.D)." Ackerman opened his jacket and frowned. The extra packet he snatched to throw at Connie had exploded onto him. "Well crap." Ackerman drew his Colts. "Aw sh*t" Ackerman said. One of his Colt .45s had it's barrel bent. He gripped the barrel and slammed the pistol on a table ten times. The gun was straight once again. "Better" Ackerman said.

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:19 pm

Zaira returned to the room. "Well, it seems like those two are taking their sweet time. The point of the jump was to test you on how you respond to an awkward situation."

Only now did the two assassins realize that Zaira had a clean black tank top on, as opposed to the black t-shirt she had on before, that now would have been stained with fake blood. "I want to keep it clear that the Black Pirate Corporation works hand in hand with the government of Rhodevus. Most of our targets are high priority Terrorist threat around the nation. This mission came directly from King Benner himself."

Zaira walked over to the far end of the room. She removed a small painting from the wall, where a small number pad was at the ready. After typing in a series of numbers, the entire wall seemed to rise into the air, leaving a huge room open. Inside, it was filled with guns, clothes and other important equipment. "Now boys. You can take anything you want from this room. You might even be able to find yourself some clean suits!"

Zaira again turned to walk out. While still walking away she turned her head so the two foreigners could see her face. "And don't think I didn't see you try to fix that broken pistol."
She/Her
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook

Oblaren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oblaren » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:32 pm

Rhodevus wrote:Zaira returned to the room. "Well, it seems like those two are taking their sweet time. The point of the jump was to test you on how you respond to an awkward situation."

Only now did the two assassins realize that Zaira had a clean black tank top on, as opposed to the black t-shirt she had on before, that now would have been stained with fake blood. "I want to keep it clear that the Black Pirate Corporation works hand in hand with the government of Rhodevus. Most of our targets are high priority Terrorist threat around the nation. This mission came directly from King Benner himself."

Zaira walked over to the far end of the room. She removed a small painting from the wall, where a small number pad was at the ready. After typing in a series of numbers, the entire wall seemed to rise into the air, leaving a huge room open. Inside, it was filled with guns, clothes and other important equipment. "Now boys. You can take anything you want from this room. You might even be able to find yourself some clean suits!"

Zaira again turned to walk out. While still walking away she turned her head so the two foreigners could see her face. "And don't think I didn't see you try to fix that broken pistol."

Ackerman grinned "Phantom Bullet takes down the targets my government doesn't have the guts to kill." Ackerman walked into the armory and pick-out a pair of black mercenaries body armor and clothing. He grabbed a new pair of aviators and with a heavy heart threw away the broken Colt. He put his working Colt in a holster on his leg, his sniper on his back. He put a combat knife on each side of his hips. Then something caught his eye, a G-36. Sure it was no Colt but Ackerman figured he'd need a sub-machine. He took it off the wall and carried it in his hand. "Hey Leon it's like Christmas in there!" Ackerman called, with his shades on and his matching grin on.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:48 pm

Oblaren wrote:
Rhodevus wrote:Zaira returned to the room. "Well, it seems like those two are taking their sweet time. The point of the jump was to test you on how you respond to an awkward situation."

Ackerman grinned "Phantom Bullet takes down the targets my government doesn't have the guts to kill." Ackerman walked into the armory and pick-out a pair of black mercenaries body armor and clothing. He grabbed a new pair of aviators and with a heavy heart threw away the broken Colt. He put his working Colt in a holster on his leg, his sniper on his back. He put a combat knife on each side of his hips. Then something caught his eye, a G-36. Sure it was no Colt but Ackerman figured he'd need a sub-machine. He took it off the wall and carried it in his hand. "Hey Leon it's like Christmas in there!" Ackerman called, with his shades on and his matching grin on.

Leon smiled. "I want my tailor! I don't get paid! Well minus traveling the world. But my suits are important. Unless i need to change... So it is. But guns are useful up to a point," he said. "I carry everything i need on me. Well, the jump ruined the suit, that is for sure," he said, upset that his custom suits was ruined. "I need my tailor. Not a gun." However he did walk over to examine some of the arms. "By the looks of this we will go in guns blazing. I don't like that. No doubt the target is secure. No doubt he has government and terror personal guarding him. This might have to be done quietly. Not to mention if a bullet goes through his head the government will have some explaining to do." The bald man picked up a rifle and tried it out. "So what is the ops of this mission. I was given quite a bare bones briefing, if i may say so myself." He put the rifle back and took out his own pistol. Good as.... new. He cocked it and placed one of them back in his drawstrings.
Jamestown Journal
"There are words I can spell. There are words I can't spell. Then there are words I don't care to spell." -Me

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:32 pm

OOC: Well, I will allow POD and Aznazia to catch up to us and pretend they were with us, but I really do want to continue this along. So, I will pretend you are here for the time being
IC:

As soon as every was in the room, Zaira was ready to tell everyone their mission. "Leon, if you want, the Black Pirate Corporation will pay to get you a brand new suit that meets your specifications..."

She turned to the group around her. In her left hand she carried a brown leather bag. She placed it on the table and took a seat, motioning for the others to do the same. "Admiral Timmel will be no easy target to taker out. As Leon said, the Admiral is indeed surrounded by guards 24/7. He works late into the night and rises early. Every day, he visits a different army base. This means that we only have one shot at him. Once he knows that he is under attack, he will most likely flee and go into hiding. It has been confirmed that he has done this twice before. Two different companies were hired to kill him and both have failed. That is one major reason why we are all here today.
"So, this mission will be broken down into 3 objectives. Objective one will be to sneak into Kingstown, the Rhodeve capitol, and steal the Admiral's travel log. This will enable us to know where he is going next. Objective two will be to clear out the base of terrorists before he arrives. We must not harm any loyal Rhodeve soldiers, only the terrorists who will try and protect the Admiral even after finding out that he was a terrorist as well. Objective three is the actual assassination of Admiral Timmel."

Zaira looked around the room to make sure that her fellow assassins understood what she was saying. "We will not be going in guns a'blazing. The room is to pick out some weapons you desire. Sort of my present to you. Now, any questions?"

With these final words, she opened up her bag and pulled out a knife. She began fiddling with it, while the others spoke.
She/Her

Factbook

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:44 pm

"The Rhodeve Government does not have his travel plans? None of his officers know them? I think the abduction and replacement of anyone who is in his entourage would allow us to know where he is traveling, no? Does he only surround himself with loyal persons?" Leon asked at once. "Can i get a layout of his house and where the mission, at least the data, will be held? I am sure that any government raid would tip him off, i assume? What outside services does he get into that place?"
Jamestown Journal

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:01 pm

"We are going to the capitol to retrieve the Admiral's travel log FROM the government. They do not check to see if logs are missing, even though the file room is heavily guarded. Timmel travels with personally chosen soldiers, most of whom he has known for years. Meaning that they most likely are terrorists. They usually head up to the Admiral's next base a day before he does, which means we only have a single day to take them all out, without alerting any other soldiers there. I will give you all the layout to the government building where the log is being held on the road. We have quite a long drive before reaching Kingstown."

OOC: DAMN you and your questions, trying to discover more about the plot!! :D
I am thoroughly enjoying this! :D
She/Her

Factbook

Oblaren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oblaren » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:26 pm

Rhodevus wrote:"We are going to the capitol to retrieve the Admiral's travel log FROM the government. They do not check to see if logs are missing, even though the file room is heavily guarded. Timmel travels with personally chosen soldiers, most of whom he has known for years. Meaning that they most likely are terrorists. They usually head up to the Admiral's next base a day before he does, which means we only have a single day to take them all out, without alerting any other soldiers there. I will give you all the layout to the government building where the log is being held on the road. We have quite a long drive before reaching Kingstown."

"And how do you plan to break-into the government building? Surely they will not let us in. And how do you know where the log book hell, what if it's a data file?" Ackerman asked.

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:28 pm

Oblaren wrote:
Rhodevus wrote:"We are going to the capitol to retrieve the Admiral's travel log FROM the government. They do not check to see if logs are missing, even though the file room is heavily guarded. Timmel travels with personally chosen soldiers, most of whom he has known for years. Meaning that they most likely are terrorists. They usually head up to the Admiral's next base a day before he does, which means we only have a single day to take them all out, without alerting any other soldiers there. I will give you all the layout to the government building where the log is being held on the road. We have quite a long drive before reaching Kingstown."

"And how do you plan to break-into the government building? Surely they will not let us in. And how do you know where the log book hell, what if it's a data file?" Ackerman asked.

"Seriously?" Zaira questioned. "We are a team of expert spies and assassins. I am sure that we can figure out how to get in unnoticed."
She/Her

Factbook

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:33 pm

Rhodevus wrote:
Oblaren wrote:

"Seriously?" Zaira questioned. "We are a team of expert spies and assassins. I am sure that we can figure out how to get in unnoticed."

"What services does the building get? Pluming, heating or whatever. Or if one of us where to impersonate an officer we could go somewhere." Leon added. "Once again, layouts would be nice. Where is the room? Security protocols? I mean is it a server? IT guys..?"
Jamestown Journal

Oblaren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oblaren » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:49 pm

United Soviet Jason Republic wrote:
Rhodevus wrote:

"What services does the building get? Pluming, heating or whatever. Or if one of us where to impersonate an officer we could go somewhere." Leon added. "Once again, layouts would be nice. Where is the room? Security protocols? I mean is it a server? IT guys..?"

"That's what I meant" Ackerman said "how do you plan to enter? Perhaps we go through the vents but how do we know which room has the log books.
Last edited by Oblaren on Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Dictatorship POD
Minister

Founded: Sep 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dictatorship POD » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:06 pm

"I am curious," Erich laughed slightly. "Your company has sent a check to one of the most effective intelligence agencies on the planet (reference to P.O.D.I. assuming that Sunalaya is a planet) and only ask for a single man dedicated to the art of advanced marksmanship? It is a wonder how you have been at all successful in your business." Erich then sat silently and enjoyed the humor he saw in the matter...
Defensive Condition
Current Def-con level: Def-Con 0
Apply for embassies here
EFEC member.
Allies

Oblaren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oblaren » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:16 am

The dictatorship POD wrote:"I am curious," Erich laughed slightly. "Your company has sent a check to one of the most effective intelligence agencies on the planet (reference to P.O.D.I. assuming that Sunalaya is a planet) and only ask for a single man dedicated to the art of advanced marksmanship? It is a wonder how you have been at all successful in your business." Erich then sat silently and enjoyed the humor he saw in the matter...

Ackerman looked at Erich and said "You know we all can use a sniper, right? I wouldn't be cocky if I were you." Ackerman turned back to Zaira "Anyway I think we should have two teams. One team goes through the vents and the other team gets into the building somehow-maybe impersonating officers. The inside team will find the location of the log book somehow- one person distracts the guards the other hacks the system- and tell the team in the vent the location. Then the vent team goes in, gets the log book and we all get out. I volunteer for the inside team considering I can break codes and hack.

The Dictatorship POD
Minister

Founded: Sep 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dictatorship POD » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:27 pm

"We could also, as I was stating, make a call to a certain P.O.D.I. and ask them to have a certain A.R. team to feed us the information. I could make the call assuming that your company has the funds to pay for the additional service of my person."
Defensive Condition
Current Def-con level: Def-Con 0
Apply for embassies here
EFEC member.
Allies

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:57 pm

The dictatorship POD wrote:"We could also, as I was stating, make a call to a certain P.O.D.I. and ask them to have a certain A.R. team to feed us the information. I could make the call assuming that your company has the funds to pay for the additional service of my person."

Zaira fumed. "You know what? Just because you think your people are so good at spying on people doesn't make it true. You're only good at keep tabs on your civilians making sure they don't ruin your precious DICTATORSHIP."

OOC: seriously POD, you are no better than anyone else. Just because you have a huge military budget doesn't automatically make you the best at everything militaristic.

IC: Zaira breathed out heavily. "I am sorry I lost my patience. But Ackerman, I like your idea. So, I guess I will split you guys up into two teams. Ackerman, you go with Leon through the vents. Make sure to be quiet. I don't want anyone knowing you were even in the building. I will take Erich and Connie with me into the building. I know the entire layout, so I will be able to lead everyone where to go."

Zaira pulled up a set of blueprints. "These are the blueprints to the main floor. From there I will be able to get you two into the ventilation system. My group will be on this floor, since this is where the computers are. The filerooms are on floor 3 through 5, so once we get in, begin climbing to the third floor and we will instruct you on what to do when we have the location of the file. Understood?"
She/Her

Factbook

Oblaren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oblaren » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:00 am

Rhodevus wrote:
The dictatorship POD wrote:"We could also, as I was stating, make a call to a certain P.O.D.I. and ask them to have a certain A.R. team to feed us the information. I could make the call assuming that your company has the funds to pay for the additional service of my person."

Zaira fumed. "You know what? Just because you think your people are so good at spying on people doesn't make it true. You're only good at keep tabs on your civilians making sure they don't ruin your precious DICTATORSHIP."

OOC: seriously POD, you are no better than anyone else. Just because you have a huge military budget doesn't automatically make you the best at everything militaristic.

IC: Zaira breathed out heavily. "I am sorry I lost my patience. But Ackerman, I like your idea. So, I guess I will split you guys up into two teams. Ackerman, you go with Leon through the vents. Make sure to be quiet. I don't want anyone knowing you were even in the building. I will take Erich and Connie with me into the building. I know the entire layout, so I will be able to lead everyone where to go."

Zaira pulled up a set of blueprints. "These are the blueprints to the main floor. From there I will be able to get you two into the ventilation system. My group will be on this floor, since this is where the computers are. The filerooms are on floor 3 through 5, so once we get in, begin climbing to the third floor and we will instruct you on what to do when we have the location of the file. Understood?"

"Understood." Ackerman responded. "For now I'm going to leave my sniper and my G-36 here. Also keep in mind that the inside will be full of guards so contacting us may be a little more challenging. I mean they would notice a radio or a ear piece. Do we have other ways to communicate?"

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:38 pm

"I am glad you brought that up." Zaira said, leaning back in her chair, putting her feet on the table in front of her. "Those of us acting as guards will be using ear pieces. They go along with the uniform and allow us to speak to you guys. Those of you moving through the vents will have the speakers that connect with our ear pieces. You will be able to listen, but cannot speak with us. it is the same equipment that the government uses."
She/Her

Factbook

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:09 pm

Leon paused to look at the floor plan. It was a while since he did vents. It was easy enough for him to just walk in with a forged identity or uniform. But enough was enough. How to climb several floors of vertical ventilation shaft without making noise? This is a delema. "You want us to just.... Climb?" Leon said. "I mean i need some friction or adhesive gear to scale a vertical shaft, even if i can easily reach the sides. That or I suppose you have a high tech solution to scaling it?" Leon pointed at the shaft layout. "Made of regular stuff? Also, can i wear my suit?"
Jamestown Journal

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:45 pm

United Soviet Jason Republic wrote:Leon paused to look at the floor plan. It was a while since he did vents. It was easy enough for him to just walk in with a forged identity or uniform. But enough was enough. How to climb several floors of vertical ventilation shaft without making noise? This is a delema. "You want us to just.... Climb?" Leon said. "I mean i need some friction or adhesive gear to scale a vertical shaft, even if i can easily reach the sides. That or I suppose you have a high tech solution to scaling it?" Leon pointed at the shaft layout. "Made of regular stuff? Also, can i wear my suit?"

"Well, you need to just climb. There is no other way to do it. The front doors are locked and extensive security clearance is needed to get in by the doors, so climbing is the only solution." Zaira looked sternly as if aware of this dilemma. "It is made out of regular stuff as you call it, and of course you can wear your suit. Just try to be very quiet. Speed is not essential yet, so better to go slowly now rather than full speed ahead."

Zaira looked around at all the participants. "Good. All this is cleared up. Any other questions you might have, please tell me in the truck. Now please follow me. We are going to the garage." With these final remarks she stood up to lead everyone to the garage, where her government issue truck was parked. It would be very inconspicuous in a governmental place and was the perfect vehicle to use in case anything went wrong.
She/Her

Factbook

Oblaren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oblaren » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:18 pm

Ackerman grinned "It's not that hard Leon. Just lean your back into the vent and walk your legs forward." Ackerman was kidding but that's how he would try to climb the vent. "So when are we goin to do this?" Ackerman asked.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents