NATION

PASSWORD

Muzztopia-Avalon Joint Military Exercises (Closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Muzztopia
Minister

Founded: Oct 17, 2012
Libertarian Police State

Muzztopia-Avalon Joint Military Exercises (Closed)

Postby Muzztopia » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:00 pm

Diamond Lake Test Facility, Mainland Muzztopia

The commanders and Enlisted soldiers at the base began preparations of the Runway and ports for the Arrival of the Soldiers and Commanders from Avalon as well as the elites from Muzztopia for the joint exercises that will be held there, Several storage warehouses have been opened up to bring out the OPFOR equipment that will be used in the Training Exercises.

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:06 pm

The cargo bay was dark, everyone was standing with their hands gripped on leather loops attached to the bay top. A light cnetered on the forward hull lit up green. "Green light, go, go, go!" The soldiers jumped out from ten thousand feet in the air, falling toward sthe earth they opened their chutes just in time to land safely. They secured the landing zone and signaled back to the aircraft. "Clear, you are safe to bring in the military." A call went out to all Anglish soldiers.
Global War on Crime
______
Operation: VENGEFUL SPIRIT
|____|
Order of the Purple Cross
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Muzztopia
Minister

Libertarian Police State

Postby Muzztopia » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:10 pm

The Air Traffic Controller saw this happening and came on the radio "you have permission to land you know and the exercises won't start for at least a few more hours." He sighed and looked at his C-worker "I wonder when the IMS Tuatha De Danaan will arrive so we can start this, the Anglish seem excited about these exercises"

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:15 pm

Muzztopia wrote:The Air Traffic Controller saw this happening and came on the radio "you have permission to land you know and the exercises won't start for at least a few more hours." He sighed and looked at his C-worker "I wonder when the IMS Tuatha De Danaan will arrive so we can start this, the Anglish seem excited about these exercises"

"Sorry, these are precautions. Plus I just love the fresh air." A young man in his mid teens wore a combat helmet with a crown fixed on its top. "I must say it is neat that we use the same communication frequencies. I am KnightPrince Robert of Avalon calling in for AEGIS Team One. The rest of our group will be showing up shortly." Robert raised a laser finder handheld device to the sky and fired it up, his location was marked.
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Muzztopia
Minister

Libertarian Police State

Postby Muzztopia » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:18 pm

Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:
Muzztopia wrote:The Air Traffic Controller saw this happening and came on the radio "you have permission to land you know and the exercises won't start for at least a few more hours." He sighed and looked at his C-worker "I wonder when the IMS Tuatha De Danaan will arrive so we can start this, the Anglish seem excited about these exercises"

"Sorry, these are precautions. Plus I just love the fresh air." A young man in his mid teens wore a combat helmet with a crown fixed on its top. "I must say it is neat that we use the same communication frequencies. I am KnightPrince Robert of Avalon calling in for AEGIS Team One. The rest of our group will be showing up shortly." Robert raised a laser finder handheld device to the sky and fired it up, his location was marked.

Defense Minister General Erik Johnson stood on the runway watching them and he chuckled a bit "I remember when I was that reckless, how about you Kiki?"

The young Deputy Defense Minster perked up happily and blushed a bit when he said her name "hai, we were both very reckless when we were than young"

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:54 am

Robert walked up and gave the Anglish salute, a fist over the heart, "Mornin'." One would have thought him to be from the American west. "Sorry, for some reason when I speak English I have an accent, I hope you can understand me." He rubbed the back of his head, "Now I am a wee bit confused, but your the head of Defense and this is your aid correct?" Robert said to the man. "We run our military a bit different in Avalon, course ours also encompasses one half the population so we had to change some stuff." Robert saw a small group of about twenty five ships well over the horizon. "I think that is the Admiral." He drew Excalibur from its sheath at his side and held it up letting the sun glare off it before sheathing it once more. "Well, our toys are here, I thin you'd really like to meet Andrea though, Miss Kiki was it?" Robert saw one of the ships roll up to the shore and drop the front hull down to open the cargo bay.
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Muzztopia
Minister

Libertarian Police State

Postby Muzztopia » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:25 am

Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:Robert walked up and gave the Anglish salute, a fist over the heart, "Mornin'." One would have thought him to be from the American west. "Sorry, for some reason when I speak English I have an accent, I hope you can understand me." He rubbed the back of his head, "Now I am a wee bit confused, but your the head of Defense and this is your aid correct?" Robert said to the man. "We run our military a bit different in Avalon, course ours also encompasses one half the population so we had to change some stuff." Robert saw a small group of about twenty five ships well over the horizon. "I think that is the Admiral." He drew Excalibur from its sheath at his side and held it up letting the sun glare off it before sheathing it once more. "Well, our toys are here, I thin you'd really like to meet Andrea though, Miss Kiki was it?" Robert saw one of the ships roll up to the shore and drop the front hull down to open the cargo bay.

The Defense Minister looked at him quietly wit hno Emotion on his face "that is some what accurate but she is in fact my Deputy Minister of Defense not my aide, essentially she helps with the day to day of running the Muzztopian armed forced as well as attended meetings and run the ministry when I am unavailable, I choose her not based on her gender rather I choose her based on her merits and skills as a commander, you see she s currently the third in charge of the overall armed forces of Muzztopia, believe me she is more than as she appears"

Kiki blushed darkly upon hearing him say that as she nods in agreement then kind of holding her head down in a failed attempt to hide her blush from Robert

((OOC: These two have a long and lets say complicated relationship))
Last edited by Muzztopia on Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:37 am

Muzztopia wrote:
Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:Robert walked up and gave the Anglish salute, a fist over the heart, "Mornin'." One would have thought him to be from the American west. "Sorry, for some reason when I speak English I have an accent, I hope you can understand me." He rubbed the back of his head, "Now I am a wee bit confused, but your the head of Defense and this is your aid correct?" Robert said to the man. "We run our military a bit different in Avalon, course ours also encompasses one half the population so we had to change some stuff." Robert saw a small group of about twenty five ships well over the horizon. "I think that is the Admiral." He drew Excalibur from its sheath at his side and held it up letting the sun glare off it before sheathing it once more. "Well, our toys are here, I thin you'd really like to meet Andrea though, Miss Kiki was it?" Robert saw one of the ships roll up to the shore and drop the front hull down to open the cargo bay.

The Defense Minister looked at him quietly wit hno Emotion on his face "that is some what accurate but she is in fact my Deputy Minister of Defense not my aide, essentially she helps with the day to day of running the Muzztopian armed forced as well as attended meetings and run the ministry when I am unavailable, I choose her not based on her gender rather I choose her based on her merits and skills as a commander, you see she s currently the third in charge of the overall armed forces of Muzztopia, believe me she is more than as she appears"

Kiki blushed darkly upon hearing him say that as she nods in agreement then kind of holding her head down in a failed attempt to hide her blush from Robert

"Well I am glad to have met you." Robert bowed and kissed her hand. "I do not remember if I introduced myself, I am Robert, KnightPrince of Avalon." He straightened up. "Here comes the Admiral now." A young lady about the same age as Robert walked up dressed in deep blue combat fatigues. "Robbie!" She hugged him tightly. "Sorry, Sir." She saluted. "Morning Admiral, the rest coming in a bit?" She nodded her head, "Yeah, said they would be here shortly."
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Muzztopia
Minister

Libertarian Police State

Postby Muzztopia » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:32 am

Muzztopia wrote:The Defense Minister looked at him quietly wit hno Emotion on his face "that is some what accurate but she is in fact my Deputy Minister of Defense not my aide, essentially she helps with the day to day of running the Muzztopian armed forced as well as attended meetings and run the ministry when I am unavailable, I choose her not based on her gender rather I choose her based on her merits and skills as a commander, you see she s currently the third in charge of the overall armed forces of Muzztopia, believe me she is more than as she appears"

"Well I am glad to have met you." Robert bowed and kissed her hand. "I do not remember if I introduced myself, I am Robert, KnightPrince of Avalon." He straightened up. "Here comes the Admiral now." A young lady about the same age as Robert walked up dressed in deep blue combat fatigues. "Robbie!" She hugged him tightly. "Sorry, Sir." She saluted. "Morning Admiral, the rest coming in a bit?" She nodded her head, "Yeah, said they would be here shortly."

Kiki glared at Robert when he kissed her hand "Do not kiss my hand, you do not have that right."

The Defense Minister " I am Defense Minister General Erik Jonson , it is a pleasure to meet you Robert, we are just waiting for the Air Force and a carrier battle group to arrive, sorry for the delay, the navies only available carrier strike group was rather far away and the Air Force has been a bit busy with some extra patrols lately." he glanced over at the admiral for a moment and thought to himself "she must be amazing in combat because that must be the only was she has gotten up to admiral, since it is clearly not based on her behavior"

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:39 am

Muzztopia wrote:
Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:"Well I am glad to have met you." Robert bowed and kissed her hand. "I do not remember if I introduced myself, I am Robert, KnightPrince of Avalon." He straightened up. "Here comes the Admiral now." A young lady about the same age as Robert walked up dressed in deep blue combat fatigues. "Robbie!" She hugged him tightly. "Sorry, Sir." She saluted. "Morning Admiral, the rest coming in a bit?" She nodded her head, "Yeah, said they would be here shortly."

Kiki glared at Robert when he kissed her hand "Do not kiss my hand, you do not have that right."

The Defense Minister " I am Defense Minister General Erik Jonson , it is a pleasure to meet you Robert, we are just waiting for the Air Force and a carrier battle group to arrive, sorry for the delay, the navies only available carrier strike group was rather far away and the Air Force has been a bit busy with some extra patrols lately." he glanced over at the admiral for a moment and thought to himself "she must be amazing in combat because that must be the only was she has gotten up to admiral, since it is clearly not based on her behavior"

"I can read it on your face, and yes I am amazing at my job. I studied at the Academy and was indeed the one that designed the Sword, Shield, and Fortress formations for battle groups. Me and Robert were actually forced to share a room together at the academy at which time I was actually posing as a boy, that was before women were allowed into the armed forces. Sorry, I would have worn my dress uniform but I heard we were going to be in combat." Robert looked at her, "Why would you bring up the academy? You know Coraline still refuses to believe me because of that." The Admiral shrugged, "Think about it this way, on one hand you would be bored and lonely with no friends and Coraline would have made you be King. On the other you have a happy life with all us and you are not shackled to that crown on your head." The Prince ignored her, "The helicarrier should be overhead shortly. The AG is in orbit above us..." A large black mass shadowed them and a behemoth sized mass of land. "Speak of the devil. Well the Arch Mage will be down shortly also. My Captain, Paladin, Coordinator, and Major will also be here shortly."
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Muzztopia
Minister

Libertarian Police State

Postby Muzztopia » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:14 pm

Muzztopia wrote:

"I can read it on your face, and yes I am amazing at my job. I studied at the Academy and was indeed the one that designed the Sword, Shield, and Fortress formations for battle groups. Me and Robert were actually forced to share a room together at the academy at which time I was actually posing as a boy, that was before women were allowed into the armed forces. Sorry, I would have worn my dress uniform but I heard we were going to be in combat." Robert looked at her, "Why would you bring up the academy? You know Coraline still refuses to believe me because of that." The Admiral shrugged, "Think about it this way, on one hand you would be bored and lonely with no friends and Coraline would have made you be King. On the other you have a happy life with all us and you are not shackled to that crown on your head." The Prince ignored her, "The helicarrier should be overhead shortly. The AG is in orbit above us..." A large black mass shadowed them and a behemoth sized mass of land. "Speak of the devil. Well the Arch Mage will be down shortly also. My Captain, Paladin, Coordinator, and Major will also be here shortly."

"Prince James should Arrive shortly with his fleet as well as general Erikson with his units, I will be in charge of the Special Operators and Kiki will be commanding the Army" as the defense minister finished his sentence the first batch of 10 Gen 5 Stealth Fighters landed on the runway

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:16 pm

"Sounds brilliant. I wouldn't mind meeting your Prince. Queen Amelia," The Admiral nudged Robert, "my sister, has tasked me with diplomatic missions also." Robert watched as a group of people came out of another ship and saluted. "Morning," Robert saluted back, "these fine gentlemen and ladies make up my military council. I hand picked them from the best. Admiral Night is amazing with strategy and a brilliant sniper. In the Anglish-Shogun war she sniped a rebel from the deck of a battleship. She also designed the Sword, Shield, and Fortress formations along with the ship I actually just submitted to the UFN council." Robert motioned to another girl about the Admiral's age maybe a few months younger, "This is the Major, top pilot I have ever met, she'll fly balls to the wall into a storm of massive scale." The girl put two fingers to the side of her head and waved them in a cheerful manner. "The woman in black is the Coordinator, she was put into place by my father. She is the reason I am able to keep tabs on anyone I need to." He motioned to a man in light blue uniform, "This is Captain Stratos, the Major's father. He is actually a great politician as well as leader. He taught me everything I know about planes. The man in white beside him is the Paladin, he trained me back in my days as an Altar Boy. He is my father's bestfriend." He then motioned to a man in his mid twenties wearing the seam uniform in green, the youngest of the three, "This is General Coulson, I met him back when he was Infantry. We charged a trench back in the Continental War and have been good friends every since."

Robert pointed to each in order, "So Admiral Night, Major Stratos, Coordinator Claire, Captain Stratos, and Paladin Arthurus, and General Coulson" He noticed the Major had a new medal on her chest, "Major, you got a new commendation?" She nodded, "Yeah, I managed to launch the shuttle from a carrier. Andrea awarded me the badge for it, I think it is pretty cool." She looked at the golden medal, "My co pilot has the same, it was real fun too." He nodded in approval, "Alright so what toys do you have for us to play with?" Claire handed him a clipboard. "Wow, you brought in the mages? Wait, I have to deal with her? Oh God... she brought Elizabeth? Why must you curse me, woman?" Robert closed his eyes and had the most displeased face. The Paladin and Captain patted him on the back meanwhile Coulson laughed a bit. "You're just mad because I am many moons younger and have a kid, and my wife loves me... even if she is nuckin' futs." Roberts way of getting around swearing would make most people laugh. "Attention on deck, Princess Coraline..." Robert called out and saluted as a girl in purple uniform approached staff in hand. "At ease, I am in uniform." A little girl was at her side. "Arch Mage, come here for a second." Robert took her aside, the little girl stayed with the Admiral and Major. "Why did you bring Lizzy? I am meeting the military leaders of Muzztopia for the first time, we have to act professional. I cannot have that appearance with a kid on my side, you know how weird that looks? In most countries people don't have kids at this age, they have them many, many, many moons later in life." He looked back at her little blonde curls, "But I can't say no to that face." He kissed Coraline on the forehead. "Now did you bring the big guns?" She nodded, "Yeah, just upgraded them. My Mages are ready to drill too, in fact I wanted to let you know I have them trained very well with rifles now. I think we are ready for combat should the need arise." The Prince was happy to hear that.

Walking back over he picked up Elizabeth and held her to his side, "Sorry, had to ask about inventory." Elizabeth started playing with the medals on his chest. "Elizabeth, stop that." She looked up at him with her big blue eyes. "What? My medals are not here to be played with." He produced a stuffed animal from his back pocket, Robert hoped it did not look strange that in most places Elizabeth looked about five years old despite being younger, that was caused by her heritage, Elves grew faster and lived longer than other races and the was three quarters. "Sorry, should I introduce this little munchkin also?" He asked as she poked his cheek.
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Muzztopia
Minister

Libertarian Police State

Postby Muzztopia » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:17 pm

Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:"Sounds brilliant. I wouldn't mind meeting your Prince. Queen Amelia," The Admiral nudged Robert, "my sister, has tasked me with diplomatic missions also." Robert watched as a group of people came out of another ship and saluted. "Morning," Robert saluted back, "these fine gentlemen and ladies make up my military council. I hand picked them from the best. Admiral Night is amazing with strategy and a brilliant sniper. In the Anglish-Shogun war she sniped a rebel from the deck of a battleship. She also designed the Sword, Shield, and Fortress formations along with the ship I actually just submitted to the UFN council." Robert motioned to another girl about the Admiral's age maybe a few months younger, "This is the Major, top pilot I have ever met, she'll fly balls to the wall into a storm of massive scale." The girl put two fingers to the side of her head and waved them in a cheerful manner. "The woman in black is the Coordinator, she was put into place by my father. She is the reason I am able to keep tabs on anyone I need to." He motioned to a man in light blue uniform, "This is Captain Stratos, the Major's father. He is actually a great politician as well as leader. He taught me everything I know about planes. The man in white beside him is the Paladin, he trained me back in my days as an Altar Boy. He is my father's bestfriend." He then motioned to a man in his mid twenties wearing the seam uniform in green, the youngest of the three, "This is General Coulson, I met him back when he was Infantry. We charged a trench back in the Continental War and have been good friends every since."

Robert pointed to each in order, "So Admiral Night, Major Stratos, Coordinator Claire, Captain Stratos, and Paladin Arthurus, and General Coulson" He noticed the Major had a new medal on her chest, "Major, you got a new commendation?" She nodded, "Yeah, I managed to launch the shuttle from a carrier. Andrea awarded me the badge for it, I think it is pretty cool." She looked at the golden medal, "My co pilot has the same, it was real fun too." He nodded in approval, "Alright so what toys do you have for us to play with?" Claire handed him a clipboard. "Wow, you brought in the mages? Wait, I have to deal with her? Oh God... she brought Elizabeth? Why must you curse me, woman?" Robert closed his eyes and had the most displeased face. The Paladin and Captain patted him on the back meanwhile Coulson laughed a bit. "You're just mad because I am many moons younger and have a kid, and my wife loves me... even if she is nuckin' futs." Roberts way of getting around swearing would make most people laugh. "Attention on deck, Princess Coraline..." Robert called out and saluted as a girl in purple uniform approached staff in hand. "At ease, I am in uniform." A little girl was at her side. "Arch Mage, come here for a second." Robert took her aside, the little girl stayed with the Admiral and Major. "Why did you bring Lizzy? I am meeting the military leaders of Muzztopia for the first time, we have to act professional. I cannot have that appearance with a kid on my side, you know how weird that looks? In most countries people don't have kids at this age, they have them many, many, many moons later in life." He looked back at her little blonde curls, "But I can't say no to that face." He kissed Coraline on the forehead. "Now did you bring the big guns?" She nodded, "Yeah, just upgraded them. My Mages are ready to drill too, in fact I wanted to let you know I have them trained very well with rifles now. I think we are ready for combat should the need arise." The Prince was happy to hear that.

Walking back over he picked up Elizabeth and held her to his side, "Sorry, had to ask about inventory." Elizabeth started playing with the medals on his chest. "Elizabeth, stop that." She looked up at him with her big blue eyes. "What? My medals are not here to be played with." He produced a stuffed animal from his back pocket, Robert hoped it did not look strange that in most places Elizabeth looked about five years old despite being younger, that was caused by her heritage, Elves grew faster and lived longer than other races and the was three quarters. "Sorry, should I introduce this little munchkin also?" He asked as she poked his cheek.

"If you wish to introduce her you may, I have children myself, and my two oldest will be taking part in the Exercises, my daughter with the navy and my oldest son with the Special Forces" The Defense Minister smiled a bit both her and Kiki looked to be around 21 years old but were far to wise and mature for it to be anywhere near their real ages.

On The Horizon the 1st carrier Battle group of the first Carrier Strike group could bee seen moving into the harbor, the first to dock was a Tuatha De Danaan class submarine dubbed the IMS Tuatha De Danaan the lead ship in her class or as she is commonly known among the Military elites of the nation the TDD-1. "The Prince has just arrived, he is aboard the TDD-1" The Defense Minister walked over to the beginning of the dock and saluted, Kiki was not far behind him.

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:48 pm

"Nice ships, I can see how our people build different ships from one another. Our ship builders prioritize more on fitting guns where ever they are able to do so." Robert walked along with the Defense Minister. "They look pretty, your craftsmen did great jobs on them."
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Muzztopia
Minister

Libertarian Police State

Postby Muzztopia » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:58 pm

Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:"Nice ships, I can see how our people build different ships from one another. Our ship builders prioritize more on fitting guns where ever they are able to do so." Robert walked along with the Defense Minister. "They look pretty, your craftsmen did great jobs on them."

"well the TDD-1 was developed for stealth capabilities and was developed by a promising young lady who is the captain of the vessel. the TDD-1 has the capability to attack other submarines and ships at close it was mostly designed to appear as just a large fish on sonar giving it the element surprise for quick hit and run missions while doing the other jobs of a submarine" He looked at Robert "but do not be deceived by just the TDD-1 some of our ships do have large guns such as our battleships, but most of the big guns have been replaced with cruise missile launchers"

((OOC: The song in this AMV perfectly describes Kiki and Erik's Relationship..hopefully this will give you a bit of a broader understanding of their relationship at least))

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:21 pm

Muzztopia wrote:
Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:"Nice ships, I can see how our people build different ships from one another. Our ship builders prioritize more on fitting guns where ever they are able to do so." Robert walked along with the Defense Minister. "They look pretty, your craftsmen did great jobs on them."

"well the TDD-1 was developed for stealth capabilities and was developed by a promising young lady who is the captain of the vessel. the TDD-1 has the capability to attack other submarines and ships at close it was mostly designed to appear as just a large fish on sonar giving it the element surprise for quick hit and run missions while doing the other jobs of a submarine" He looked at Robert "but do not be deceived by just the TDD-1 some of our ships do have large guns such as our battleships, but most of the big guns have been replaced with cruise missile launchers"

((OOC: The song in this AMV perfectly describes Kiki and Erik's Relationship..hopefully this will give you a bit of a broader understanding of their relationship at least))

"Pretty nice, might have to ask the Queen about an international conference for ship builders. Problem is we fuel our things with a renewable resource actually made by Mages and other sources." Robert looked at Elizabeth, "Forgot to introduce her, this is my daughter. Arch Mage Rune is her mother and Princess by marriage. We have been friends since birth really, we have done everything together since. There actually was a civil war between the factions of Avalon due to our relationship with her being an Elf, it was only a few months later that I found out I was half blooded and that the woman who raised me was not actually my mother. Elizabeth was born in Fall and is about sixty moons old now, so I guess she is five years in your time." He looked at her and she smiled back at him, "It is funny how a little girl with little blonde curls can scare the far out of me." He kissed her cheek. "She looks just like her mother in the face, but she got my eye and hair color it looks like. When I was younger my hair was blonde." Robert then remembered his eyes were blood red and his hair was pitch black, "The whole eye thing is actually due to an encounter I had with a Vampire back in the Lazar War, I charged an army of the undead and one of the Vampire generals got me by the neck. Would have been dead if not for a good sniper."
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Muzztopia
Minister

Libertarian Police State

Postby Muzztopia » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:31 pm

Muzztopia wrote:"well the TDD-1 was developed for stealth capabilities and was developed by a promising young lady who is the captain of the vessel. the TDD-1 has the capability to attack other submarines and ships at close it was mostly designed to appear as just a large fish on sonar giving it the element surprise for quick hit and run missions while doing the other jobs of a submarine" He looked at Robert "but do not be deceived by just the TDD-1 some of our ships do have large guns such as our battleships, but most of the big guns have been replaced with cruise missile launchers"

"Pretty nice, might have to ask the Queen about an international conference for ship builders. Problem is we fuel our things with a renewable resource actually made by Mages and other sources." Robert looked at Elizabeth, "Forgot to introduce her, this is my daughter. Arch Mage Rune is her mother and Princess by marriage. We have been friends since birth really, we have done everything together since. There actually was a civil war between the factions of Avalon due to our relationship with her being an Elf, it was only a few months later that I found out I was half blooded and that the woman who raised me was not actually my mother. Elizabeth was born in Fall and is about sixty moons old now, so I guess she is five years in your time." He looked at her and she smiled back at him, "It is funny how a little girl with little blonde curls can scare the far out of me." He kissed her cheek. "She looks just like her mother in the face, but she got my eye and hair color it looks like. When I was younger my hair was blonde." Robert then remembered his eyes were blood red and his hair was pitch black, "The whole eye thing is actually due to an encounter I had with a Vampire back in the Lazar War, I charged an army of the undead and one of the Vampire generals got me by the neck. Would have been dead if not for a good sniper."

"we use Nuclear power as our primary fuel source for the vast majority of the navy" He listened to the story "I first met Kiki when we 3 years old...we were being trained together in what was known as Nepal at the time, we are the last two surviving members of the group of 100 of us that were trained ..." he sighed a bit "but that is all in the past now and I have gotten over the loss of some of my closest friends thanks to my amazing wife Alisyia whom I have been married to for many many years now...I actually met her when I was assigned to guard her father by the previous government of this land that is now called Mainland Muzztopia"

((OOC: the previous government of the mainland was taken over and the new government was set up 148 years prior to the current time))

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:58 pm

Muzztopia wrote:
Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:"Pretty nice, might have to ask the Queen about an international conference for ship builders. Problem is we fuel our things with a renewable resource actually made by Mages and other sources." Robert looked at Elizabeth, "Forgot to introduce her, this is my daughter. Arch Mage Rune is her mother and Princess by marriage. We have been friends since birth really, we have done everything together since. There actually was a civil war between the factions of Avalon due to our relationship with her being an Elf, it was only a few months later that I found out I was half blooded and that the woman who raised me was not actually my mother. Elizabeth was born in Fall and is about sixty moons old now, so I guess she is five years in your time." He looked at her and she smiled back at him, "It is funny how a little girl with little blonde curls can scare the far out of me." He kissed her cheek. "She looks just like her mother in the face, but she got my eye and hair color it looks like. When I was younger my hair was blonde." Robert then remembered his eyes were blood red and his hair was pitch black, "The whole eye thing is actually due to an encounter I had with a Vampire back in the Lazar War, I charged an army of the undead and one of the Vampire generals got me by the neck. Would have been dead if not for a good sniper."

"we use Nuclear power as our primary fuel source for the vast majority of the navy" He listened to the story "I first met Kiki when we 3 years old...we were being trained together in what was known as Nepal at the time, we are the last two surviving members of the group of 100 of us that were trained ..." he sighed a bit "but that is all in the past now and I have gotten over the loss of some of my closest friends thanks to my amazing wife Alisyia whom I have been married to for many many years now...I actually met her when I was assigned to guard her father by the previous government of this land that is now called Mainland Muzztopia"

((OOC: the previous government of the mainland was taken over and the new government was set up 148 years prior to the current time))

"I know the feeling, I am the last surviving Spartan of three hundred. We were the heaviest infantry the Knights could send in, in an effort to hold of the Black Army from pushing further into Galicia we held the passage of Gaul, a place titled later as Hell's passage. The Spartans were good men, they lost their homes to the invading forces and sought to stop that from happening to the rest of the world. I only lived through that night in the Inferium Flames because of their sacrifice and the grace of God Almighty. I was standing in a mountain of corpses, both the enemy and my brothers. My shield shattered, spear splintered, an arrow had gone through my plate armor staining the white metal red. Finally I drew Excalibur in a last attempt to hold them off until morning. It felt as if Michael himself was to my back as I began cleaving demon after demon into pieces. The sun rose upon a rain of blood. I remember hearing the voices of the fallen speaking their final piece as that glorious sun rose, 'Victorum, Victorum, Hail del Diviun!' which in English would be something close to, 'Victory, Victory, Hail the Lord!' I was covered in blood of red and black, the reinforcements said they came over the horizon and saw an Angel standing in the passage, their wings wrapped around me. For a long time it pained me to think about that, how they could die and I could live, but then I look into her eyes and I realize why God said Live."

Robert wiped his eyes with his left hand, "I am sorry, just makes me emotional, three moons after that Elizabeth here was born and things really changed." The Knight smiled with tears in his eyes, "I apologize, Knights aren't supposed to cry." A hand firmly clamped onto his shoulder, "No, but men are." The Paladin stood at his back, "You have been through a whole lot in your life." Arthurus pointed to the Major, "She needs your help, they are arguing over there about the schedule, they want flight ops before ship, Admiral and Major are about to rip a braid if it goes any further." Robert sighed, "Why can't they get along?" He ran into the fray with Elizabeth on his hip. "Stop the fighting!" He handed her to Coraline and stepped between Andrea and Aeria. "He's a good kid, his heart is the size of dragons. I would like you to know that he does suffer from massive PTSD at points so we have staff on hand to help him if needed, just wanted to make sure you're men knew that. I know the boy can be pretty scary when he loses a grip." The Paladin extended his hand to the Defense Minister, "James Arthurus, Paladin of the Anglish Knights."
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Muzztopia
Minister

Libertarian Police State

Postby Muzztopia » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:11 pm

Muzztopia wrote:

"I know the feeling, I am the last surviving Spartan of three hundred. We were the heaviest infantry the Knights could send in, in an effort to hold of the Black Army from pushing further into Galicia we held the passage of Gaul, a place titled later as Hell's passage. The Spartans were good men, they lost their homes to the invading forces and sought to stop that from happening to the rest of the world. I only lived through that night in the Inferium Flames because of their sacrifice and the grace of God Almighty. I was standing in a mountain of corpses, both the enemy and my brothers. My shield shattered, spear splintered, an arrow had gone through my plate armor staining the white metal red. Finally I drew Excalibur in a last attempt to hold them off until morning. It felt as if Michael himself was to my back as I began cleaving demon after demon into pieces. The sun rose upon a rain of blood. I remember hearing the voices of the fallen speaking their final piece as that glorious sun rose, 'Victorum, Victorum, Hail del Diviun!' which in English would be something close to, 'Victory, Victory, Hail the Lord!' I was covered in blood of red and black, the reinforcements said they came over the horizon and saw an Angel standing in the passage, their wings wrapped around me. For a long time it pained me to think about that, how they could die and I could live, but then I look into her eyes and I realize why God said Live."

Robert wiped his eyes with his left hand, "I am sorry, just makes me emotional, three moons after that Elizabeth here was born and things really changed." The Knight smiled with tears in his eyes, "I apologize, Knights aren't supposed to cry." A hand firmly clamped onto his shoulder, "No, but men are." The Paladin stood at his back, "You have been through a whole lot in your life." Arthurus pointed to the Major, "She needs your help, they are arguing over there about the schedule, they want flight ops before ship, Admiral and Major are about to rip a braid if it goes any further." Robert sighed, "Why can't they get along?" He ran into the fray with Elizabeth on his hip. "Stop the fighting!" He handed her to Coraline and stepped between Andrea and Aeria. "He's a good kid, his heart is the size of dragons. I would like you to know that he does suffer from massive PTSD at points so we have staff on hand to help him if needed, just wanted to make sure you're men knew that. I know the boy can be pretty scary when he loses a grip." The Paladin extended his hand to the Defense Minister, "James Arthurus, Paladin of the Anglish Knights."

"I will be sure to make sue my men know, plus today will be more of an introduction to the base day so our men can get acquainted with each other so they can have a higher level of co-operation on the battlefield,... I am a strong proponent of the idea that soldiers who are good friends off the battlefield will work better together on the battlefield, which has been proven to me time and time again over the many years I served in the Special Forces as well as the Regular Forces"

The young blonde prince around 23 at this point was the first one to walk onto the deck alongside the platinum haired female captain of the ship who was the same age. He walked up to Erik "Hello General, how are you today? and who are our fine guests?"

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:32 pm

Muzztopia wrote:
Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:"I know the feeling, I am the last surviving Spartan of three hundred. We were the heaviest infantry the Knights could send in, in an effort to hold of the Black Army from pushing further into Galicia we held the passage of Gaul, a place titled later as Hell's passage. The Spartans were good men, they lost their homes to the invading forces and sought to stop that from happening to the rest of the world. I only lived through that night in the Inferium Flames because of their sacrifice and the grace of God Almighty. I was standing in a mountain of corpses, both the enemy and my brothers. My shield shattered, spear splintered, an arrow had gone through my plate armor staining the white metal red. Finally I drew Excalibur in a last attempt to hold them off until morning. It felt as if Michael himself was to my back as I began cleaving demon after demon into pieces. The sun rose upon a rain of blood. I remember hearing the voices of the fallen speaking their final piece as that glorious sun rose, 'Victorum, Victorum, Hail del Diviun!' which in English would be something close to, 'Victory, Victory, Hail the Lord!' I was covered in blood of red and black, the reinforcements said they came over the horizon and saw an Angel standing in the passage, their wings wrapped around me. For a long time it pained me to think about that, how they could die and I could live, but then I look into her eyes and I realize why God said Live."

"I will be sure to make sue my men know, plus today will be more of an introduction to the base day so our men can get acquainted with each other so they can have a higher level of co-operation on the battlefield,... I am a strong proponent of the idea that soldiers who are good friends off the battlefield will work better together on the battlefield, which has been proven to me time and time again over the many years I served in the Special Forces as well as the Regular Forces"

The young blonde prince around 23 at this point was the first one to walk onto the deck alongside the platinum haired female captain of the ship who was the same age. He walked up to Erik "Hello General, how are you today? and who are our fine guests?"

"Sounds great, I will organize the men into their battle groups and have them run an inspection prior. Morning," The Paladin saluted, "I am Paladin Arthurus of Avalon, our Commander In Chief is the boy in white with the little girl on his hip. We are organizing our men for detail. Your Defense Minister asked for an informal meeting between our soldiers."
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Muzztopia
Minister

Libertarian Police State

Postby Muzztopia » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:03 am

Muzztopia wrote:"I will be sure to make sue my men know, plus today will be more of an introduction to the base day so our men can get acquainted with each other so they can have a higher level of co-operation on the battlefield,... I am a strong proponent of the idea that soldiers who are good friends off the battlefield will work better together on the battlefield, which has been proven to me time and time again over the many years I served in the Special Forces as well as the Regular Forces"

"Sounds great, I will organize the men into their battle groups and have them run an inspection prior. Morning," The Paladin saluted, "I am Paladin Arthurus of Avalon, our Commander In Chief is the boy in white with the little girl on his hip. We are organizing our men for detail. Your Defense Minister asked for an informal meeting between our soldiers."

The Prince Looks at them " I think that is a wonderful idea"

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:01 am

Arthurus dismissed himself and formed up with the other officers. Robert looked over the ten thousand soldiers assembled, "Attention!" The various Officers issued the order to their battalions and the chain of command continued down, the entire grouping of ten thousand had come to attention at the precise time. "Inspection Detail!" They all saluted at once. The squad leaders would proceed to be inspected by battalion officers before inspecting their own squad. "Finish Inspection!" Robert shouted once more and all men put their salute down. "Order Arms!" Depending on specialization they presented pistols, rifles, machine rifles, sniper rifles, or staffs. "Today we will be training with a group of our allied forces. You are to get to know these men and women as your friends, that is an order, you will be fighting and possibly dying with these troopers so honor them just as you would the Sir and Dame to your left and right." Robert saluted, "That is all." The entire formation saluted him in return with their off hand. "Fall out!" The proceeded to take a step back, turn on their right heel and step off.

"Never gets any easier to yell that loud." The Prince massaged his throat. "Now give me Elizabeth back." He extended his arms to Coraline who was holding their daughter. "No, I will hold her. Plus she is tired, I might have to take her back to the ship for her to rest. The flight really wore her out."
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Muzztopia
Minister

Libertarian Police State

Postby Muzztopia » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:49 pm

Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:Arthurus dismissed himself and formed up with the other officers. Robert looked over the ten thousand soldiers assembled, "Attention!" The various Officers issued the order to their battalions and the chain of command continued down, the entire grouping of ten thousand had come to attention at the precise time. "Inspection Detail!" They all saluted at once. The squad leaders would proceed to be inspected by battalion officers before inspecting their own squad. "Finish Inspection!" Robert shouted once more and all men put their salute down. "Order Arms!" Depending on specialization they presented pistols, rifles, machine rifles, sniper rifles, or staffs. "Today we will be training with a group of our allied forces. You are to get to know these men and women as your friends, that is an order, you will be fighting and possibly dying with these troopers so honor them just as you would the Sir and Dame to your left and right." Robert saluted, "That is all." The entire formation saluted him in return with their off hand. "Fall out!" The proceeded to take a step back, turn on their right heel and step off.

"Never gets any easier to yell that loud." The Prince massaged his throat. "Now give me Elizabeth back." He extended his arms to Coraline who was holding their daughter. "No, I will hold her. Plus she is tired, I might have to take her back to the ship for her to rest. The flight really wore her out."

Prince James looked at his brothers defense minister "sir do you think my brother and sister may come and observe the training?" The minister thought for a second "it is possible that they will show up to observe how the exercises are coming along." The Prince Smiled and looked at Robert "you and your posse can spend they day with us if you like, hopefully you will be able to get a better picture of what the base looks like so you can get around easier as well as have a better understanding of how our government and military works and maybe even a bit of our history so you can understand our actions"

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:55 pm

Muzztopia wrote:
Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:Arthurus dismissed himself and formed up with the other officers. Robert looked over the ten thousand soldiers assembled, "Attention!" The various Officers issued the order to their battalions and the chain of command continued down, the entire grouping of ten thousand had come to attention at the precise time. "Inspection Detail!" They all saluted at once. The squad leaders would proceed to be inspected by battalion officers before inspecting their own squad. "Finish Inspection!" Robert shouted once more and all men put their salute down. "Order Arms!" Depending on specialization they presented pistols, rifles, machine rifles, sniper rifles, or staffs. "Today we will be training with a group of our allied forces. You are to get to know these men and women as your friends, that is an order, you will be fighting and possibly dying with these troopers so honor them just as you would the Sir and Dame to your left and right." Robert saluted, "That is all." The entire formation saluted him in return with their off hand. "Fall out!" The proceeded to take a step back, turn on their right heel and step off.

Prince James looked at his brothers defense minister "sir do you think my brother and sister may come and observe the training?" The minister thought for a second "it is possible that they will show up to observe how the exercises are coming along." The Prince Smiled and looked at Robert "you and your posse can spend they day with us if you like, hopefully you will be able to get a better picture of what the base looks like so you can get around easier as well as have a better understanding of how our government and military works and maybe even a bit of our history so you can understand our actions"

"Sounds perfect. I wouldn't mind sharing the history of my military either, a few parts of it get very interesting when looking in retrospective." Robert produced a black book from his back pocket, "Don't tell the Admiral, but this is all my notes on Anglish History. She is doing rough in that class as it stands so this book is a secret." He grinned and put a gloved finger over his lips. "Anyway, so we will treat this area like a joint base? I can have the CBs begin building more structures if needed."
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Muzztopia
Minister

Libertarian Police State

Postby Muzztopia » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:02 pm

Muzztopia wrote:Prince James looked at his brothers defense minister "sir do you think my brother and sister may come and observe the training?" The minister thought for a second "it is possible that they will show up to observe how the exercises are coming along." The Prince Smiled and looked at Robert "you and your posse can spend they day with us if you like, hopefully you will be able to get a better picture of what the base looks like so you can get around easier as well as have a better understanding of how our government and military works and maybe even a bit of our history so you can understand our actions"

"Sounds perfect. I wouldn't mind sharing the history of my military either, a few parts of it get very interesting when looking in retrospective." Robert produced a black book from his back pocket, "Don't tell the Admiral, but this is all my notes on Anglish History. She is doing rough in that class as it stands so this book is a secret." He grinned and put a gloved finger over his lips. "Anyway, so we will treat this area like a joint base? I can have the CBs begin building more structures if needed."

"it will be treated as a joint base for the most part, as barracks have been set aside for all of your troops, however there will be some restriction on where they go as this property also contains black projects in a select section of the base and the section is off limits to all unauthorized personnel including the enlisted of Muzztopia" The defense Minister had a serious look on his face when he said it

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents