NATION

PASSWORD

The Maldovanian Civil War ( CLOSED )

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The European Collective
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The European Collective » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:53 am

OOC: My, I wrote all of that for nothing.

Doperland
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Doperland » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:56 am

The European Collective wrote:OOC: My, I wrote all of that for nothing.

Seems that way.
Just because of the name Doperland, doesn't mean we're all high, I mean, seriously, man....Quote of the undetermined period of time: "Do or do not, there is no try."-Yoda
I'm awesome. On Steam(and most other things, actually) I'm called Necrocreature. Add me if you're willing to buy me stuff!
For:The colors Black, Red, White and Swedish Metal. Oh, and this:
Yedmnrutika Gavr wrote:da dopeste fiend

Against:You.- I mean, uh...
I am Doperland! I also go by Necrocreature, Dope, and various vulgar insults.

Arcanium of Mars
Envoy

Founded: Jul 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arcanium of Mars » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:22 pm

Ooc: That went by quickly.
If you wish to learn more about my Nation, then feel free to check out my list of FactBooks at anytime! Be sure to check them all! It will tell you all you need to know. (Mars Belongs to us!)
Empire's Factbook about Arcanium.

I am a Future Tech and a Fantech nation, and will remain as such in any RP. I will not stoop down to anyone's level just because they choose to be play at a lower tech level. If you RP with me, then you must accept that my nation is highly advanced for LOGICAL reasons. Like how it would be impossible for my nation to be on [/color] MARS, or for me to be on Earth if I can't use ships, duh.

#ValaranSoFab

Ryssland
Attaché

Founded: Oct 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ryssland » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:37 pm

250.000 Russian soldiers lands on the Maldovanian coast to turn Maldovania into a colony of Ryssland.

Arcanium of Mars
Envoy

Founded: Jul 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arcanium of Mars » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:55 pm

Ryssland wrote:250.000 Russian soldiers lands on the Maldovanian coast to turn Maldovania into a colony of Ryssland.

Ooc: The war is over and this thread has been CLOSED already. So this action will most likely be voided.
If you wish to learn more about my Nation, then feel free to check out my list of FactBooks at anytime! Be sure to check them all! It will tell you all you need to know. (Mars Belongs to us!)
Empire's Factbook about Arcanium.

I am a Future Tech and a Fantech nation, and will remain as such in any RP. I will not stoop down to anyone's level just because they choose to be play at a lower tech level. If you RP with me, then you must accept that my nation is highly advanced for LOGICAL reasons. Like how it would be impossible for my nation to be on [/color] MARS, or for me to be on Earth if I can't use ships, duh.

#ValaranSoFab

Previous

Return to International Incidents