NATION

PASSWORD

The Occupation of Iraq (MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:20 pm

SECRET IC:
SCENE: 61st Floor, Axis Commonwealth Headquarters, Shazbotdom Miroxia

Jeremy pulled out his cellular and typed up a text and sent it. "Air assets are easy enough to deploy," he stated. "I am sure that the Supreme Emperor can get something deployed within the next 5 minutes to the region. Do you have any Naval assets in the region? Maybe an Aircraft Carrier that we could use as a staging point? If not it might take slightly longer for our aircraft to get there as we'd need to deploy a Battlegroup."

His phone buzzed and he looked at it. It was a new text but not from the Emperor, it was from Marine Corps Intelligence. He read it over and got a smirk on his face, "It seems that we have someone who desperately wants to meet your Mistress. The Bolriegians seem to have put out a 'hit' per say on her. They want her kidnapped and brought to their leader at his house. Rather funny, don't you say? I wonder how they would pull that off as I bet you have as good of, if not better, security as the Supreme Emperor."
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR 3 - 0 WSH | COL 2 - 1 WPG | VGK 2 - 1 DAL || NBA: NOLA (8) 0 - 3 OKC (1)
NCAA MBB: Tulane 23-19 | LSU 28-16 || NCAA WSB: LSU 35-13

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 26, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:42 pm

Shazbotdom wrote:SECRET IC:

Jeremy pulled out his cellular and typed up a text and sent it. "Air assets are easy enough to deploy," he stated. "I am sure that the Supreme Emperor can get something deployed within the next 5 minutes to the region. Do you have any Naval assets in the region? Maybe an Aircraft Carrier that we could use as a staging point? If not it might take slightly longer for our aircraft to get there as we'd need to deploy a Battlegroup."

His phone buzzed and he looked at it. It was a new text but not from the Emperor, it was from Marine Corps Intelligence. He read it over and got a smirk on his face, "It seems that we have someone who desperately wants to meet your Mistress. The Bolriegians seem to have put out a 'hit' per say on her. They want her kidnapped and brought to their leader at his house. Rather funny, don't you say? I wonder how they would pull that off as I bet you have as good of, if not better, security as the Supreme Emperor."

Fontaine, clearly high off the alcohol-fueled binge of patriotism he was undergoing, but nevertheless capable of maintaining his professionalism, began to laugh, almost uncontrollably. "Oh, they want to kidnap Quinnie, huh? I should like to see them get past her security detail. Ain't no man gonna live from an uppercut from Hannigan, that's for sure. What a giant of a man he is. He'd scare them shitless. I'm sure PSICOM's already gotten the intel, but you'll want to update them just in case. I'm sure they could use something to laugh about at the water cooler. As for naval assets, we don't really have much at the moment, being that our initial plan was to merely sponsor those militias running around. But I can put the word in and see what can be done. Until then, you may want to use your own. Besides, double the firepower means triple the shit that'll come out of their asses when they see just who they're dealing with."

He went to his computer and began sending some requests to his superiors back in Ganosia. "You know," Fontaine said, "once this is all said and done, there's still the matter of the prisoners of war. The miltias have been making a habit of converting ones willing to join our endeavours and using them for their offensives. Those, we ought to retain. A sinner who repents to become a proper man, that's something we ought to respect and cultivate amidst these savage barbarians invading the damned place. Ain't that true, Jeremy?"

He smiled wickedly, and cut across his throat. "Those who don't join the cause end up, well, pretty much fucked. But that's their own fault, raping those women and girls as they do and killing their husbands and fathers. By golly, that's the future of Iraq they're messing with. That's the future of Ganosia."

This nation is controlled by the player who was once Neo-Ixania on the Jolt Forums! It is also undergoing reconstruction.

Nemo Association
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nemo Association » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:49 am

Bolrieg wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 - Search and Rescue - 10 million Gold per person (in need of rescue)
2- Personal Protection - 10 million Gold per person (in need of protection)
3- Apprehend/Kidnapping - 10 million Gold per person (want to apprehend)
4- Stage set-up events - from 5 million up to 50 million Gold (depend on complexity level)
5- Intelligent gathering - from 5 million up to 15 million Gold (depend on risk level)
6- Termination/Assassination - 5 million Gold per person (want to be killed)
7- Clean-house job - from 1 million to 5 million Gold (depend on the number of people)

Please spit on the area below

I. Protection of Fantom Nastreld
I. Gather intelligence on the UMU
I. Kidnap the Empress of Ganos Lao (Bring her to the Grand Palace)
I

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They'll be more work and more money.

Eva goes to the address and check for the reply every day. Then finally, a reply from the Bolrieg. She would not read it, but scan it and encode it into a song "Notre Dame de Paris - Belle". She then attach the song file to a scripted email, secretly operate and use by the Nemo Association, and send it straight to Diana Hines - the Director. After that, Eva takes the entire envelope, with the letter still unread inside, and burn it. She is now going to prepare for the next stage, a possible meeting with the Bolrieg official. While waiting for that to scheduled by her boss, Eva continue to enjoy her time in the capitol with ball-room visit every night, shopping and dinning in top-end restaurants through out the Capitol city of Bolrieg.

Nemo Island

Diana Hines receives the email, download the song, decode it and read it right the way. "Oh, this is going to be cost them a fortune" Diana chuckles and hit the intercom to call in her agents. Diana calls in 3 agents, number 5, number 9 & 10, Lee, Satan & Beast. Lee, number 5, is being task with protection of Fantom Nastreld, and going to have 3 associates, 2 of regular soldier and one sniper to help her with the mission. Satan & Beast, number 9 & 10, are being task with Gather intelligence on the UMU and Kidnap the Empress of Ganos Lao. Satan will gather intelligence on the UMU while Beast will lay low and keep track of the Empress, then the 2 will abduct her together. After briefing, all 3 agents go to preparation while Diana report to the her boss. With the approval straight from the chairwomen, Diana immediately send 2 messages, one for her agent in Bolrieg and other one for the Bolrieg official.

Dispatch 1 to Eva in Bolrieg (no hidden message)
Coded: NONE
song "Let's Get It Started"

Dispatch 2 to Bolrieg King
Coded: High
Please tell your younger brother to dress in green suits and meet my sister at the central park of your Capitol city.
Last edited by Nemo Association on Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Bolrieg
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bolrieg » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:22 am

Nemo Association wrote:
Bolrieg wrote:

1 - Search and Rescue - 10 million Gold per person (in need of rescue)
2- Personal Protection - 10 million Gold per person (in need of protection)
3- Apprehend/Kidnapping - 10 million Gold per person (want to apprehend)
4- Stage set-up events - from 5 million up to 50 million Gold (depend on complexity level)
5- Intelligent gathering - from 5 million up to 15 million Gold (depend on risk level)
6- Termination/Assassination - 5 million Gold per person (want to be killed)
7- Clean-house job - from 1 million to 5 million Gold (depend on the number of people)

Please spit on the area below

I. Protection of Fantom Nastreld
I. Gather intelligence on the UMU
I. Kidnap the Empress of Ganos Lao (Bring her to the Grand Palace)
I

They'll be more work and more money.

Eva goes to the address and check for the reply every day. Then finally, a reply from the Bolrieg. She would not read it, but scan it and encode it into a song "Notre Dame de Paris - Belle". She then attach the song file to a scripted email, secretly operate and use by the Nemo Association, and send it straight to Diana Hines - the Director. After that, Eva takes the entire envelope, with the letter still unread inside, and burn it. She is now going to prepare for the next stage, a possible meeting with the Bolrieg official. While waiting for that to scheduled by her boss, Eva continue to enjoy her time in the capitol with ball-room visit every night, shopping and dinning in top-end restaurants through out the Capitol city of Bolrieg.

Nemo Island

Diana Hines receives the email, download the song, decode it and read it right the way. "Oh, this is going to be cost them a fortune" Diana chuckles and hit the intercom to call in her agents. Diana calls in 3 agents, number 5, number 9 & 10, Lee, Satan & Beast. Lee, number 5, is being task with protection of Fantom Nastreld, and going to have 3 associates, 2 of regular soldier and one sniper to help her with the mission. Satan & Beast, number 9 & 10, are being task with Gather intelligence on the UMU and Kidnap the Empress of Ganos Lao. Satan will gather intelligence on the UMU while Beast will lay low and keep track of the Empress, then the 2 will abduct her together. After briefing, all 3 agents go to preparation while Diana report to the her boss. With the approval straight from the chairwomen, Diana immediately send 2 messages, one for her agent in Bolrieg and other one for the Bolrieg official.

Dispatch 1 to Eva in Bolrieg (no hidden message)
Coded: NONE
song "Let's Get It Started"

Dispatch 2 to Bolrieg King
Coded: High
Please tell your younger brother to dress in green suits and meet my sister at the central park of your Capitol city.

Upon receiving the message the High King he sent his brother Beldred to dress entirely in green and go to the Darnolf park, where he and 2 bodyguards waited at the statue of Darnolf The Conqueror waiting for the agent in question.

Nemo Association
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nemo Association » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:21 am

Bolrieg wrote:Upon receiving the message the High King he sent his brother Beldred to dress entirely in green and go to the Darnolf park, where he and 2 bodyguards waited at the statue of Darnolf The Conqueror waiting for the agent in question.

Eva receives the message, it's a song, she knows that song and its meaning. She change her clothing to green short sleeve shirt, knee length black business skirt, and golden bell; the color of the Association (look at the flag). With personal safety in mind, Eva lifts her skirt up to put on a concealed-carry lace thigh holster, then preps one of her pistol, put it in the holster and pull down her skirt. After fix-up her attire, and put on some light make-up, she looks like a super businesswomen with a black briefcase, and with that Eva leaves her hotel. She takes the public bus to the central park of Constantinople just like a normal business person.

She hops off the buss at a stop near the central park and walks to the park. The park is a large beautiful one, it has a large statue of Darnolf The Conqueror, many big trees, well cared for grass floor and flower patches. Walking like a super model businesswomen, Eva enters the park and heads to the statue. Her feeling is a little tense as the prospected client could have a nasty surprise for her. As she comes closer to the statue, Eva could see a man dressed in green suit and she also notice a couple of people standing around him. "Must be the client" she mumbles, keeping a calm nerve, Eva walks toward them.

- "Greeting, how are you gents, today? would you help me with some business?" Eva greet them when she comes close to them. Speaking like a normal advertisement businesswomen. But if they are the client, they should know right the way.

-------------------------------------------

Mean while

3 agents, Lee, Satan and Beast are sitting on a Gulfstream G-550 en-route to Kuwait. The aircraft is a special agent deployment aircraft of Nemo Association. Its official transcript is a private business aircraft that is transporting tech personnel and representative of an oil company to Kuwait and Iraq. Their official mission statements (for the world to see, listen and believe) are to seeks oil contracts in Kuwait, market research in Iraq and to talk the Beldred officials about ending the war quickly. They have prepared for their missions, Satan and Beast will get off at Kuwait while Lee and her team will continue to fly straight to Iraq and meet with Fantom Nastreld.
Last edited by Nemo Association on Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:54 am, edited 9 times in total.

Bolrieg
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bolrieg » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:47 am

Nemo Association wrote:
Bolrieg wrote:Upon receiving the message the High King he sent his brother Beldred to dress entirely in green and go to the Darnolf park, where he and 2 bodyguards waited at the statue of Darnolf The Conqueror waiting for the agent in question.

Eva receives the message, it's a song, she knows that song and its meaning. She change her clothing to green short sleeve shirt, knee length black business skirt, and golden bell; the color of the Association (look at the flag). With personal safety in mind, Eva lifts her skirt up to put on a concealed-carry lace thigh holster, then preps one of her pistol, put it in the holster and pull down her skirt. After fix-up her attire, and put on some light make-up, she looks like a super businesswomen with a black briefcase, and with that Eva leaves her hotel. She takes the public bus to the central park of Shadforad just like a normal business person.

She hops off the buss at a stop near the central park and walks to the park. The park is a large beautiful one, it has a large statue of Darnolf The Conqueror, many big trees, well cared for grass floor and flower patches. Walking like a super model businesswomen, Eva enters the park and heads to the statue. Her feeling is a little tense as the prospected client could have a nasty surprise for her. As she comes closer to the statue, Eva could see a man dressed in green suit and she also notice a couple of people standing around him. "Must be the client" she mumbles, keeping a calm nerve, Eva walks toward them.

- "Greeting, how are you gents, today? would you help me with some business?" Eva greet them when she comes close to them. Speaking like a normal advertisement businesswomen. But if they are the client, they should know right the way.

-------------------------------------------

Mean while

3 agents, Lee, Satan and Beast are sitting on a Gulfstream G-550 en-route to Kuwait. The aircraft is a special agent deployment aircraft of Nemo Association. Its official transcript is a private business aircraft that is transporting tech personnel and representative of an oil company to Kuwait and Iraq. Their official mission statements (for the world to see, listen and believe) are to seeks oil contracts in Kuwait, market research in Iraq and to talk the Beldred officials about ending the war quickly. They have prepared for their missions, Satan and Beast will get off at Kuwait while Lee and her team will continue to fly straight to Iraq and meet with Fantom Nastreld.

Prince Beldred had clocked the "Businesswoman" arriving to the statue "Greetings Misang, I hope your stay in the fatherland was pleasant.." He stares at the statue "...I assumed you've heard about what he did? Since then every Karlolov monarch tried to equal him, but none have come close the only one who managed to take a large piece of land and keep it was Starnalf IV when he took the Tusmania province from the Turks and burned Constantinople, making sure Shaforad is the Jewel of the Mediterranean, so what do you think my brother is going to end up like, Darnolf I and Starnalf IV or Starnalf III and Beldred XI? We both know there's not going to be another Fangez 'IVy'" Beldred sighed.

Meanwhile in Iraq the Culvador Fantom Nastreld laughed as he received new bodyguards "I'm sorry it's just my job was to be in charge of His Grand Majesty's safety now he's taken it upon himself to watch mine how ironic, never mind all that as you can see the Opatseg has pretty much has the run of the place but you lot can make yourselves useful there are terror organisations roaming about with the backing of do-gooder mongos look into them try and find out who they most want dead as you can see I don't want to be strung up by some delusional Turk"

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:46 pm

SECRET IC:

"True true," he commented. "The Supreme Emperor hand picked some of our SCS Marines for protection of high ranking diplomats in the Empire. Gave them their own design armor and everything." He looked around at the wall decorations and his phone went off again with a new text. He read it for a minute, "It looks like they are authorizing the 11th Naval Battlegroup to leave to the region from here in ShazMirox. I believe that is the fleet with the most UAV's."

He punched up some codes into his phone, "Yes it is. Nearly Three Fifths of the aircraft on those carriers are unmanned. One of these days I'll have to have some of the Naval Officers bring you guy's to the fleet to see those bad boys. Cluster bombs and bunker busters are the primary payload but they can also be used to launch cruise missiles with low yield nuclear weapons. It's a magnificent aircraft."
Last edited by Shazbotdom on Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR 3 - 0 WSH | COL 2 - 1 WPG | VGK 2 - 1 DAL || NBA: NOLA (8) 0 - 3 OKC (1)
NCAA MBB: Tulane 23-19 | LSU 28-16 || NCAA WSB: LSU 35-13

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:17 pm

Shazbotdom wrote:SECRET IC:

"True true," he commented. "The Supreme Emperor hand picked some of our SCS Marines for protection of high ranking diplomats in the Empire. Gave them their own design armor and everything." He looked around at the wall decorations and his phone went off again with a new text. He read it for a minute, "It looks like they are authorizing the 11th Naval Battlegroup to leave to the region from here in ShazMirox. I believe that is the fleet with the most UAV's."

He punched up some codes into his phone, "Yes it is. Nearly Three Fifths of the aircraft on those carriers are unmanned. One of these days I'll have to have some of the Naval Officers bring you guy's to the fleet to see those bad boys. Cluster bombs and bunker busters are the primary payload but they can also be used to launch cruise missiles with low yield nuclear weapons. It's a magnificent aircraft."

"Excellent," said Fontaine. "Once your guys get into the area, it should only be a little bit of time before Her Imperial Majesty seeks out to do the same; I'm sure Parliament will no doubt take into consideration that we are going to protect the Iraqi people from a bunch of savages. We will bring civilization to that wretched land, and secure prosperity and peace for her people. Oh, and I would very much be interested in seeing the fleet, though I don't think we'll need those nukes. At least, not yet anyways."

He winked, leaning back into his seat. "Well, Jeremy, I think we've got ourselves quite a nifty little arrangement here, don't you?"

This nation is controlled by the player who was once Neo-Ixania on the Jolt Forums! It is also undergoing reconstruction.

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:21 pm

OOC: Does anyone have a clear idea of who runs what in 'Iraq'? I'm intending to do some stuff (some of it with Shaz), but I would like to get a sit-rep before I do. Any chance of a map? Thanks!
Last edited by Ganos Lao on Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alsheb
Senator

Founded: Jul 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Alsheb » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:44 pm

Fedayeen al-Iraq fighters now control pretty much the entire border area between Iraq and Alsheb. Rumors and reports are rife, stating that mongst the Fedayeen troops there were also actual Alshebian soldiers. True or not, the Fedayeen seemed to have gotten some heavy equipment like artillery and anti-tank weapons, which are definitely of Alshebian origin. Reports also say that in the border control posts occupied by the Fedayeen, the borders with Alsheb have been opened and supply crates are pouring in by the thousands.
Anti-Revisionist Marxist-Leninist and Zaydi Muslim Pan-Islamist
About Alsheb: An Islamic people's republic, based upon the principles of Marxism-Leninism and Zaydi Islam
Member of the Committee for Proletarian Morality
Pro: Communism, Marxism-Leninism, Mao Zedong Thought, Axis of Resistance, Syrian Arab Republic, Ansarullah, Hezbollah, Palestine, Iran, Novorossiya, LGBTQ acceptance, feminism, internationalism, socialist patriotism.
Anti: Capitalism, imperialism, racism, fascism, zionism, liberalism, NATO, EU, Wahhabism, revisionism, trotskyism.
Freedom is nothing but a vain phantom when one class of men can starve another with impunity. Equality is nothing but a vain phantom when the rich, through monopoly, exercise the right of life or death over their like.
Jacques Roux

Bolrieg
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bolrieg » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:43 am

Bolrieg still controls the entire area between Bashrah and the Turkish (Tusmania) border.
Last edited by Bolrieg on Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Moniodio
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Moniodio » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:10 am

On behalf of Moniodian President Joseph Williams to the Kingdom of Bolrieg.
The Saints Republic of Moniodio is officially declaring war on your nation.Moniodian forces are preparing for full-scale invasion.

OOC:First this thread needs a map,second,Bolrieg i indeed declaring war on you.Telegram me for details about opening another thread!
Rostrog rebellion:Victory
Second Rostrog war:Victory
Parndian War:Victory
ALLIES ADN CLOSE FRIENDS:
Artite
Seraa
Langock

The Followers of the True God Ammon
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Followers of the True God Ammon » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:40 am

Ammon enters his Private quarters in his Palace with a grin on his face hidden beneath his helmet. He Messages the Karlolov Royal Family with a offer of a Mutually Beneficial Alliance. "Hello you may know me as some kind of "Cult" Leader the one they call Ammon. Let me put it out there that my People Number in the Millions be it Slaves our Soldiers far more then some Meager "cult" Anyway enough with the Pleasantries i have Observed this war in Iraq for quite some time with it being so close to my Nation and all. So i offer you my Holy Warriors to help in your efforts to Crushing all Local Resistance. I can offer you.

Eight Hundred Thousand Slave Soldiers
Five Hundred Thousand Holy Warriors
Twenty Five thousand Jeeps

For this most Generous offer i only ask of you 25% of all Prisoners captured, 10% of all Weapons Captured, and Rights to Mining Ore in the vicinity of the Future Ruins of the Iraq Nations a most Generous offer don't you think? Let it be known that a Refusal of this Offer will be met with Hostilities in the near future.

-Signed Ammon
Last edited by The Followers of the True God Ammon on Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
Bow before your God Ammon our face Summary Enslavement our Execution.
Wars
Occupation of Iraq: on the side of the Bolreig Empire [Withdrawn for the time being]Defense against The Republic of Rawlincia [Current]

Bolrieg
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bolrieg » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:41 pm

The Followers of the True God Ammon wrote:Ammon enters his Private quarters in his Palace with a grin on his face hidden beneath his helmet. He Messages the Karlolov Royal Family with a offer of a Mutually Beneficial Alliance. "Hello you may know me as some kind of "Cult" Leader the one they call Ammon. Let me put it out there that my People Number in the Millions be it Slaves our Soldiers far more then some Meager "cult" Anyway enough with the Pleasantries i have Observed this war in Iraq for quite some time with it being so close to my Nation and all. So i offer you my Holy Warriors to help in your efforts to Crushing all Local Resistance. I can offer you.

Eight Hundred Thousand Slave Soldiers
Five Hundred Thousand Holy Warriors
Twenty Five thousand Jeeps

For this most Generous offer i only ask of you 25% of all Prisoners captured, 10% of all Weapons Captured, and Rights to Mining Ore in the vicinity of the Future Ruins of the Iraq Nations a most Generous offer don't you think? Let it be known that a Refusal of this Offer will be met with Hostilities in the near future.

-Signed Ammon

To Ammon

We recognise your abilities and we accept your help for your price why you'd want these feeble minded and bodied peasants along with their relics is beyond my comprehension however if you're offering us assistance I'd be mad to say no, so we accept.

Signed His Grand Majesty High King Hegrod IX

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:27 pm

OOC: Ammon is a Stargate themed nation. I believe that makes him an FT player in an MT RP....

Bolrieg
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bolrieg » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:33 pm

Ganos Lao wrote:OOC: Ammon is a Stargate themed nation. I believe that makes him an FT player in an MT RP....

OOC: As long as he agrees to be MT nation for this thread there should be no problem we'll wait to see if he chooses or not. (My bad for not looking into it.)

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Followers of the True God Ammon » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:04 pm

OOC : While yes my Nation is a Stargate themed one i think it could fit very well into the Current Politics of this RP as evidenced by these here factbooks. Its not Advanced Technology in any shape our form expect for Ammon himself and a few of his Guards which would not come into play very often certainty not in a Mercenary type situation like this one.

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_followers_of_the_true_god_ammon/detail=factbook/id=281561 http://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_ ... /id=281230
Last edited by The Followers of the True God Ammon on Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:27 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Wars
Occupation of Iraq: on the side of the Bolreig Empire [Withdrawn for the time being]Defense against The Republic of Rawlincia [Current]

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:31 pm

The Followers of the True God Ammon wrote:OOC : While yes my Nation is a Stargate themed one i think it could fit very well into the Current Politics of this RP as evidenced by these here factbooks. Its not Advanced Technology in any shape our form expect for Ammon himself and a few of his Guards which would not come into play very often certainty not in a Mercenary type situation like this one.

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_followers_of_the_true_god_ammon/detail=factbook/id=281561 http://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_ ... /id=281230

I just read that dispatch of yours, and I don't see how it'd fit in this roleplay. I mean, the non-humans for example may rustle the jimmies of people here who are into realistic roleplay. I'll leave it up to the OP to decide, but I'd exercise caution in his shoes. I don't mind you joining if it's full MT with no Goa'uld running around, to be honest.

Alsheb
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Alsheb » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:25 pm

Ganos Lao wrote:
The Followers of the True God Ammon wrote:OOC : While yes my Nation is a Stargate themed one i think it could fit very well into the Current Politics of this RP as evidenced by these here factbooks. Its not Advanced Technology in any shape our form expect for Ammon himself and a few of his Guards which would not come into play very often certainty not in a Mercenary type situation like this one.

I just read that dispatch of yours, and I don't see how it'd fit in this roleplay. I mean, the non-humans for example may rustle the jimmies of people here who are into realistic roleplay. I'll leave it up to the OP to decide, but I'd exercise caution in his shoes. I don't mind you joining if it's full MT with no Goa'uld running around, to be honest.

Seconded
About Alsheb: An Islamic people's republic, based upon the principles of Marxism-Leninism and Zaydi Islam
Pro: Communism, Marxism-Leninism, Mao Zedong Thought, Axis of Resistance, Syrian Arab Republic, Ansarullah, Hezbollah, Palestine, Iran, Novorossiya, LGBTQ acceptance, feminism, internationalism, socialist patriotism.
Anti: Capitalism, imperialism, racism, fascism, zionism, liberalism, NATO, EU, Wahhabism, revisionism, trotskyism.
Freedom is nothing but a vain phantom when one class of men can starve another with impunity. Equality is nothing but a vain phantom when the rich, through monopoly, exercise the right of life or death over their like.
Jacques Roux

Alsheb
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Alsheb » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:39 pm

Al-Qa'im, Al Anbar Governorate, Iraq (near the Syrian border)New reports are in, indicating that the UASR Alsheb has officially sent in armed forces across the border with Iraq, to support the Fedayeen al-Iraq that had occupied the border posts earlier. Tanks, IFVs and APCs crossed into Iraq, together with several thousands of infantry, supported in the air by combat helicopters. At the same time when this happened, the Supreme Command of the Alshebian Revolutionary Arab Armed Forces issued teh following declaration.

The UNited Arab Soviet Republic of Alsheb has decided to heed the calls of the heroic Fedayeen al-Iraq, and come to their aid in the reconstruction of Iraq. To achieve this goal, we have ordered an Expeditionary Force to cross the border of Iraq and aid in the protection of Fedayeen-held territories in Iraq. We seek no war with the Bolriegian Empire, and as such will carry out no attacks against Bolrieg's forces. However, each and every attempt of aggression made against our Armed Forces, will be met with equal violence in self-defence of Alshebian citizens.
Our goal is a free and safe Iraq. Any and all who wish to aid in this are advised to join the Fedayeen al-Iraq.

Alshebian attack helicopter strikes an ISIS outpost

The Alshebia direct military involvement has been accompanied with relentless strikes against ISIS strongholds in north-west Iraq, where combat helicopters have engaged in active search and destroy missions. Around the town of Al-Qa'im and further into the mainland, several ISIS strongholds have been attacked and destroyed. Despite the fact that ISIS has remained relatively quiet since the Bolriegian invasion, Alsheb does seem to target them nevertheless. It is believed that this is done in order to attract popular support for the Alshebian expedition and their Fedayeen allies.
Last edited by Alsheb on Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jacques Roux

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:16 pm

The Miklós Horthy of Iraq.

Faisal Allawi, leader of Iraq's monarchists, has proclaimed the beginning of a major offensive, designed to sweep aside opposition in cities like Fallujah and Mosul. While his militia begin attacks against both Islamist and Bolriegan forces, seizing smaller towns and cities such as Tikrit, he beseeches the people of Alsheb to assist him against the invading forces:

To wage war against one evil, yet to ignore another, is foolish. The Fedayeen must assist us in the struggle against these savage barbarians, who rape our sisters and enslave our brothers.

He also spoke about the necessity of all Iraqis to unite as one cohesive people:

Pan-Iraqism should be the belief of all Iraqis. No longer should we divide ourselves into squabbling factions and sects, but rather, let us unite as a glorious mass of patriots, one that will be able to resist those who would exploit and ruin us. People of Iraq, you have nothing to lose but your chains. Let us no longer be dictated by the errors of our history. Come, let us shape the future, let us ensure a future for our children. Sunni and Shii'te, Kurd and Turkmen, Manichean and Yazidi, all of us should wage this righteous struggle together.

Monarchist forces have also been commanded to join Fedayeen offensives against the Islamists as well, with Allawi explaining:

We desire to unite with the Fedayeen in a display of brotherhood. It is not our desire to let our ideological differences get in the way of what has been sorely needed in this country.

Volunteers from Tusmania and other countries in the region have also begun to flock into Iraq, joining the Monarchist forces. Numbering in the tens of hundreds, potentially even thousands, these brave men and women are willing to bring peace to iraq through force of arms. They speak a variety of languages, believe in a bunch of religions, and come from numerous backgrounds, but they are all united in a single purpose, the eradication of the enemies of Iraq.

Only one group remains to be seen.

The Imperial Ganosian Army.
Last edited by Ganos Lao on Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Bolrieg
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bolrieg » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:37 am

Ganos Lao wrote:
(Image)
The Miklós Horthy of Iraq.

Faisal Allawi, leader of Iraq's monarchists, has proclaimed the beginning of a major offensive, designed to sweep aside opposition in cities like Fallujah and Mosul. While his militia begin attacks against both Islamist and Bolriegan forces, seizing smaller towns and cities such as Tikrit, he beseeches the people of Alsheb to assist him against the invading forces:

To wage war against one evil, yet to ignore another, is foolish. The Fedayeen must assist us in the struggle against these savage barbarians, who rape our sisters and enslave our brothers.

He also spoke about the necessity of all Iraqis to unite as one cohesive people:

Pan-Iraqism should be the belief of all Iraqis. No longer should we divide ourselves into squabbling factions and sects, but rather, let us unite as a glorious mass of patriots, one that will be able to resist those who would exploit and ruin us. People of Iraq, you have nothing to lose but your chains. Let us no longer be dictated by the errors of our history. Come, let us shape the future, let us ensure a future for our children. Sunni and Shii'te, Kurd and Turkmen, Manichean and Yazidi, all of us should wage this righteous struggle together.

Monarchist forces have also been commanded to join Fedayeen offensives against the Islamists as well, with Allawi explaining:

We desire to unite with the Fedayeen in a display of brotherhood. It is not our desire to let our ideological differences get in the way of what has been sorely needed in this country.

Volunteers from Tusmania and other countries in the region have also begun to flock into Iraq, joining the Monarchist forces. Numbering in the tens of hundreds, potentially even thousands, these brave men and women are willing to bring peace to iraq through force of arms. They speak a variety of languages, believe in a bunch of religions, and come from numerous backgrounds, but they are all united in a single purpose, the eradication of the enemies of Iraq.

Only one group remains to be seen.

The Imperial Ganosian Army.

OOC: Tusmania is apart of Bolrieg

IC: The Turks had been a minority in the Tusmania Province since most were either killed or pushed out by Starnalf IV 100 years prior, the Bolriegians in the Tusmania province had finally lost their patience with the Turks living there rioting had erupted in the streets of Constantinople the Tusmania Capitol where the rioters egged on by the Jalnatzic had beaten several native Turks to death ranging from a whole manner of objects whether they were cheese graters to sledgehammers.

Meanwhile in Iraq Bolriegian troops surrounded the City of Ramadi with 300 tanks and 30000 infantry issued a warning for them to surrender and if they do they will be treated as POWs if not no mercy will shown a time limit of 8 hours was given meanwhile the tune of the Bolriegian anthem was played over and over to remind them of the consequences of not surrendering (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyjukU7Ffg0 The tune to the anthem)

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:42 am

"For peacekeepers we sure aren't doing a great job." A man in black fatigues said gripping his rifle. A team of twenty five was inside the plane. "We are not peacekeepers, our only mission is to save the civilians. We are HALO dropping in the city of Ramadi where a fight is soon to break out. I have not tried to contact either side of this conflict, that may be the only thing that saves us from being shot out of the sky. As I said, we are here to save the people, anyone that jeopardizes that mission is going to meet Jesus with a bullet in their head." A young man in his mid teens stood with a slide show playing behind him. "As you know this will be one of the few times I have ever had to ask for you to be deployed since the jungle war, but you are -redacted for security purposes- and that is exactly what those women and children on the ground need right now. The Bolreig government has agreed to let us go through with our mission of saving lives, so we can get the people through the blockade around their city most likely. Problem is the city is huge, so you will be divided up into teams of five, I will go alone myself. That gives us six groups actively going to their objectives. Get ready to drop when that light goes green, God Bless Avalon." The boy who was actually supposed to be the heir to Avalon's throne pulled his diving mask on.

"Pilot, once you are out of range to be shot down communicate with all sides of this conflict, by then we will be the darkness itself, so don't worry about us." He really hoped the leaders in this conflict would be smart and try to limit civilian casualties or the Queen would send in a lot more than a single helicopter and a few -redacted for security purposes-. "For God and Country, Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo!" The prince jumped first followed by groupings of five men each. Falling through the ten thousand feet of air separating them from the ground they flared their chutes and changed direction. The Prince dropped into the center of the city on top of a tall building. Team One landed on the south east side. Team Two was in the north west direction. Team Three had gone east. Team Four was south east. Team Five had gone outside of the city, the wind had placed them very close to the blockade, too close for comfort.

"Botched landing, Hatter's shoot got wrapped around one of these telephone poles sending him down hard on his left knee. He can move, but our medic is patching him up. Team Three out." Robert looked over the city, "Well time to go door to door, hopefully the locals do not mistake us for either side of this conflict." The Prince looked off into the night, "Makes me wish I had a girl to gaze at this with, no time to star gaze, I need to get to work." Taking the stairs down he was on the street joining the other five teams in trying to evacuate the civilians.

"Blackbird seven o seven to all forces on the ground, Anglish troopers in the area, I repeat Anglish troopers in the area. Do not fire upon them they are evacuating civilians, any and all aid to the cause would be much obliged, God Bless." With that the plane had vanished from the sky.
Last edited by Holy Empire of Avalon on Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Global War on Crime
______
Operation: VENGEFUL SPIRIT
|____|
Order of the Purple Cross
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:30 am

Bolrieg wrote:OOC: Tusmania is apart of Bolrieg

OOC: True, but I figured some rebels from there would help fight alongside Iraqis.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Followers of the True God Ammon » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:47 am

Alsheb wrote:
Ganos Lao wrote:

In my Nations cannon the only Goa'uld on the planet is Ammon and the only guys with Goa'uld Tech are a Dozen are so Guards who patrol his palace. So no there is not going to Goa'uld with Lazors running around. That would only be the case if someone where to come to my Nation and invade it with land forces and even then its not really going to come into play. If you've seen Stargate you know that Serpent Guards can be killed with MT weapons and Goa'uld shields can be pierced with Slower velocity Projectiles like throwing knives. In actuality Ammon's forces are Primitive compared to more advanced MT Nations using Numbers to try and over whelm them.
Last edited by The Followers of the True God Ammon on Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wars

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents