NATION

PASSWORD

No Longer Alone [Reboot, OOC, Open]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

West Aurelia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby West Aurelia » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:56 am

The Remnants of Kobol wrote:
Hippie Kiwis wrote:wow

Such accept. Much fun. Wow.

*Heavy breathing*

Anyone else like the "heavy breathing" cat?
_REPUBLIC OF WEST AURELIA_
Official factbook
#Valaransofab

The Remnants of Kobol
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Remnants of Kobol » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:25 pm

Hotgrat wrote:I swear, you guys. I have like 60 000 soldiers, while some of you have 1 million+. XD

Army= Switzerland style. Given training, firearms, and then sent to live normally unless we're attacked.
Expeditionary forces= explorers. They're kind of a National Guard. They don't fight unless directly attacked. They explore, assist with emergency operations, and help build colonies on new planets.
Navy= Our only projection of power off our planets.
Marines= The only fighting force that will ever fight off of the homeworlds.
Spec Ops= (OOC for RP purposes) Only about 400,000. Includes all of our intelligence community, Royal Guard, Diplomatic Security, Secret Service, and our actual military special forces.

So, to be fair, our military is effectively less than 200 warships and a million marines spread across four star systems+ our colonies. That gives us a military about the size of the USA's. Spread over that large an area...
Natum a bellum cinis.

Military Commander of the USGP
Never forget the USG
The USGP
Army: 35,856,000 Infantry Available for Homeworlds Defense (6,754,000 active)
Navy: 4 Strikestar Heavy Capital Warships, 54 Battlestars (Classes: 18 Mercury, 15 Jupiter, 21 Odin), 91 Gunstars
Marine Corps: 936,265 Marines
Expeditionary Forces: 2,573,958 explorers and settlers. 5 Jupiter Class Battlestars to support a fleet of transport and explorer ships.
Special Operations Command: ~12,000 Special Operations Personnel
Every able bodied/minded citizen between the ages of 18 and 35 is a member of the military, militia style. Ship numbers are less than the US Navy and spread over 13 planets.
"So Say We All."

Hippie Kiwis
Minister

Founded: Jan 31, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Hippie Kiwis » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:57 pm

Hotgrat wrote:I swear, you guys. I have like 60 000 soldiers, while some of you have 1 million+. XD

Make it 600,000 and you'll outnumber me.
This place is not a place of honor... no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here... nothing valued is here. What is here was dangerous and repulsive to us.
The danger is in a particular location... it increases towards a center... the center of danger is here... of a particular size and shape, and below us.
The danger is still present, in your time, as it was in ours. The danger is to the body, and it can kill. The form of the danger is an emanation of energy.
The danger is unleashed only if you substantially disturb this place physically. This place is best shunned and left uninhabited.

Marxist Vietnam
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Marxist Vietnam » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:35 pm

thanks for the invitation but I don't I think I will participate in this one. Thanks again and good luck to all of you

Hotgrat
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hotgrat » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:52 pm

Hey, uh, Kiwis?

Can we decide that those nations with 1 million or more cannot use it all, to even out the odds. Unless the aliens bring more then that. Which i'd appreciate they don't.
Hotgrat is now humanverse. The ponyfied version would be Seierus.
Yukonastan wrote:Oh, by the way, snake. Because SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!? means death.
Sinovet wrote:FLUFF NUKE!!!!
Herargon wrote:Dammit! Kill a bit more people for their money, please! We need more money!
World of Tanks.
XCOM Enemy Unknown.

The Nexus of Man wrote:Grats.

"Two possibilites exist: Ether, we are alone in the universe, or we are not. Both are equally terrifying."
- Arthur C. Clarke.

Hippie Kiwis
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Hippie Kiwis » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:06 pm

just updated it.

PS I found this cool thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=304220
Last edited by Hippie Kiwis on Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This place is not a place of honor... no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here... nothing valued is here. What is here was dangerous and repulsive to us.
The danger is in a particular location... it increases towards a center... the center of danger is here... of a particular size and shape, and below us.
The danger is still present, in your time, as it was in ours. The danger is to the body, and it can kill. The form of the danger is an emanation of energy.
The danger is unleashed only if you substantially disturb this place physically. This place is best shunned and left uninhabited.

The Remnants of Kobol
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Remnants of Kobol » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:46 pm

Hotgrat wrote:Hey, uh, Kiwis?

Can we decide that those nations with 1 million or more cannot use it all, to even out the odds. Unless the aliens bring more then that. Which i'd appreciate they don't.

I'd say add a rule that aliens are not allowed to bring a full invasion force. This should be a "oh, look at this planet our patrol/exploration team/military excursion found". Not an all out assault on Earth.

Alien advantage should be tech.
Human advantage should be numbers.
Natum a bellum cinis.

Never forget the USG
The USGP
Navy: 4 Strikestar Heavy Capital Warships, 54 Battlestars (Classes: 18 Mercury, 15 Jupiter, 21 Odin), 91 Gunstars
Expeditionary Forces: 2,573,958 explorers and settlers. 5 Jupiter Class Battlestars to support a fleet of transport and explorer ships.
Every able bodied/minded citizen between the ages of 18 and 35 is a member of the military, militia style. Ship numbers are less than the US Navy and spread over 13 planets.
"So Say We All."

Hippie Kiwis
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Hippie Kiwis » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:47 pm

Hotgrat wrote:Hey, uh, Kiwis?

I'd say add a rule that aliens are not allowed to bring a full invasion force. This should be a "oh, look at this planet our patrol/exploration team/military excursion found". Not an all out assault on Earth.

That is a great idea, I will implement it soon.

The Remnants of Kobol
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Remnants of Kobol » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:56 pm

Hippie Kiwis wrote:

That is a great idea, I will implement it soon.

It would also mean that more aliens will have to rely on things like abducting humans for research, sabotage, fast hit-and-run tactics to avoid being overrun and destroyed by the humans. Should turn this RP into a several months/years long siege of Earth instead of a one week extermination.

That'd be an interesting approach I think.
Natum a bellum cinis.

Never forget the USG
The USGP
"So Say We All."

Hippie Kiwis
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Hippie Kiwis » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:18 pm

Hippie Kiwis wrote:That is a great idea, I will implement it soon.

It would also mean that more aliens will have to rely on things like abducting humans for research, sabotage, fast hit-and-run tactics to avoid being overrun and destroyed by the humans. Should turn this RP into a several months/years long siege of Earth instead of a one week extermination.

That'd be an interesting approach I think.

Good ides, for the first few bits at least. I think that later on, the aliens call in battle fleets, mainly to kill the other aliens. My ides: humans survive by getting all the aliens to kill each other.

Hotgrat
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Hotgrat » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:47 pm

As far as i can see, only my nation has been accepted. Are you going to accept/reject more people soon, Kiwis? I don't want the reboot dying out... :c
Yukonastan wrote:Oh, by the way, snake. Because SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!? means death.
Herargon wrote:Dammit! Kill a bit more people for their money, please! We need more money!
World of Tanks.
XCOM Enemy Unknown.

"Two possibilites exist: Ether, we are alone in the universe, or we are not. Both are equally terrifying."
- Arthur C. Clarke.

Hippie Kiwis
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Hippie Kiwis » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:30 pm

Anyone who was in the last session is already accepted.

The Remnants of Kobol
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Remnants of Kobol » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:39 pm

Hippie Kiwis wrote:Anyone who was in the last session is already accepted.

Better Edit the original post then. It looks like only one person was interested. Also, I saw like two other apps. They not being taken?
Natum a bellum cinis.

Never forget the USG
The USGP
"So Say We All."

Hippie Kiwis
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Hippie Kiwis » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:31 pm

Kasinamistan wrote:Nation Name: People's Republic of Kasinamistan
National Leader(s): Premier Alexei Kozlov
Military Size: 100,000 Active; 200,000 Reserve
Capital: Kasi
Biggest City: Kasi
Area (sq. km.): 500,000
Second Largest City: Tarkingrad
Past RP example: (I am a Puppet of Fascist Republic of Bermuda)- http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=303736&p=20866983#p20866983
Do you promise not to godmod and to stay active?: Yes

ACCEPTED

Hippie Kiwis
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Hippie Kiwis » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:31 pm

True Canada wrote:Nation Name: True Canada
National Leader(s): Tyler Peters
Military Size: 480,000
Capital: Toronto
Biggest City: Toronto
Area (sq. km.): 9,984,670km
Second Largest City: Vancouver
Past RP example: I'm on my iPod so I cannot post links but trust me I'm no noon to this kind of stuff
Do you promise not to godmod and to stay active?: Absoluely

ACCEPTED

The Remnants of Kobol
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Remnants of Kobol » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:23 pm

Any idea when this will start? I'm getting a little anxious lol.
Natum a bellum cinis.

Never forget the USG
The USGP
"So Say We All."

Hippie Kiwis
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Hippie Kiwis » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:02 pm

The Remnants of Kobol wrote:Any idea when this will start? I'm getting a little anxious lol.

Sorry, I'm having a really busy week, I probably won't get the IC up for a week, you could start if if you are that anxious, just if you do, don't leave me behind. :p

The Remnants of Kobol
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Remnants of Kobol » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:30 pm

Naw, I'm fine. If OP is busy, OP is busy. Player shouldn't push his luck. Bad juju...
Natum a bellum cinis.

Never forget the USG
The USGP
"So Say We All."

Hotgrat
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Hotgrat » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:25 am

So i guess the IC will be up when Kiwis has time to post it? Alrighty.
World of Tanks.
XCOM Enemy Unknown.

- Arthur C. Clarke.

Hippie Kiwis
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Hippie Kiwis » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:14 am

yes

Northern European Senates remnants
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

No Longer Alone [Reboot, OOC, Open]

Postby Northern European Senates remnants » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:25 pm

Nation Name: Northern European Senates Remnants.
National Leader(s): Royal figurehead Tsar Sullivan II. Prime Minister, leader of military Lesley walker. Admiral Starsky leader of space and earth navies. General Rommel leader of Ar y and special forces
Military Size (must be less than 1 mill): 127 000 standing military. 1500 Special forces. 1 star battleship 3 star cruisers full crew 2000 plus each
Bs RNESR OSLO cs RNESR COPENHAGEN, RNESR STOCKHOLM, RNESR MANCHESTER
Capital: OSLO
Biggest City: LONDON
Area (sq. km.): 3'128'728
Second Largest City: Stochholm
Past RP example: Past nation destroyed by moderators no real example. RUSG WAR GAMES
Do you promise not to godmod and to stay active?: Yes I believe in paragraph long responses unless it's a question for me personally.
By the way this is my awesome factbook it would be muchly appreciated if you rated it, Thankyou
Please rate this Factbook
[color=#0040FF]

Northern European Senates remnants
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern European Senates remnants » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:35 pm

Factbook for further info proves how I detail my rps.

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=nort ... /id=270512
By the way this is my awesome factbook it would be muchly appreciated if you rated it, Thankyou
Please rate this Factbook
[color=#0040FF]

Hippie Kiwis
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Hippie Kiwis » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:25 pm

Northern European Senates remnants wrote:Nation Name: Northern European Senates Remnants.
National Leader(s): Royal figurehead Tsar Sullivan II. Prime Minister, leader of military Lesley walker. Admiral Starsky leader of space and earth navies. General Rommel leader of Ar y and special forces
Military Size (must be less than 1 mill): 127 000 standing military. 1500 Special forces. 1 star battleship 3 star cruisers full crew 2000 plus each
Bs RNESR OSLO cs RNESR COPENHAGEN, RNESR STOCKHOLM, RNESR MANCHESTER
Capital: OSLO
Biggest City: LONDON
Area (sq. km.): 3'128'728
Second Largest City: Stochholm
Past RP example: Past nation destroyed by moderators no real example. RUSG WAR GAMES
Do you promise not to godmod and to stay active?: Yes I believe in paragraph long responses unless it's a question for me personally.

Fix the spelling errors, but other than that, ACCEPTED!

Riflemoor
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Riflemoor » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:40 am

I'm back from Japan and the RP still hasn't started, so we are a go.

Nation Name: Riflemoor
National Leader: Arbiter Jan Seelein
Military Size: That awkward moment where your military is approximately 2,200,000 soldiers... however, a large number of those soldiers are support personnel.
Capital: Lowcastle
Biggest City: New Venice
Area (sq. km.): ~330,000 km^2
Second Largest City: Lowcastle
Past RP example: I was one of the members of the previous RP.
Do you promise not to godmod and to stay active?: Yes.
We are Moors, and our adjective is Mooric.
Rommel Germany wrote:"...Anschluss?" - Soldier requesting permission to anschluss

"The way we win matters." ~Andrew Ender Wiggin, Ender's Game
Class O14
Military spaceplanes, naval railguns, NNEMP grenades, and missile defense shields. Experiments include cloaking devices, quantum computers, and arcologies. Please let me know if I'm being too PMT and I'll tone it down for you.

First and former Vice Chancellor of the New Warsaw Pact.
Apply for an embassy to Riflemoor here!

Hippie Kiwis
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Hippie Kiwis » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:42 am

Riflemoor wrote:I'm back from Japan and the RP still hasn't started, so we are a go.

Nation Name: Riflemoor
National Leader: Arbiter Jan Seelein
Military Size: That awkward moment where your military is approximately 2,200,000 soldiers... however, a large number of those soldiers are support personnel.
Capital: Lowcastle
Biggest City: New Venice
Area (sq. km.): ~330,000 km^2
Second Largest City: Lowcastle
Past RP example: I was one of the members of the previous RP.
Do you promise not to godmod and to stay active?: Yes.

ACCEPTED

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents