NATION

PASSWORD

War!

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Pacifican Islands
Ambassador

Founded: May 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Pacifican Islands » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:19 pm

Nuverikstan wrote:Supreme General Ale decides to garrison the port and set up a base for his men. He has them unload the tanks and artillery and make the tanks patrol and set up the artillery in different areas to keep enemy forces from entering their part of the port. They decide to radio the ships at sea they met while entering, "Do you support the Swagicans or Itanpavians?"

OOC: I am asking you Pacific.

Itanpavia.

Signed in crisis mode, President Jebediah Picard

Cyllea
Minister

Founded: Nov 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyllea » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:02 am

The Empress of Cyllea, Ma'dame Marsaili Jantje, may she be blessed, has declared after a long day that a state of war now exists between the Imperial Confederation of Cyllea and The Imperialistic Fascist State of Sunkistodia. This is due to Sunkistodia declaring war on the Cyllean ally of Stormwrath, who is in the Coalition of Monarchies. Cyllea has put its 1.8 million active troops on high alert, has activated its 56 nuclear missiles and is beginning to mobilize its immediate reserves, numbering at 1.2 million. The Cyllean Liberation Army, a paramilitary group 400,000 strong, has declared its support for the government as well. For the time being, we will not be engaging in combat with Sunkistodia due to a lack of reaction from the rest of the Coalition of Monarchies, but the following actions will take effect immediately.

1. Sunkistodian Aircraft are banned from Cyllean Airspace indefinitely. Aircraft violating this will be shot down without warning.
2. Sunkistodian Vessels are banned from Cyllean Waterways indefinitely. Vessels violating this will be boarded and captured, or destroyed if we are fired upon.
3. Sunkistodian citizens are no longer permitted to travel to Cyllea. Any Sunkistodian citizens currently in Cyllea will be deported to Sunkistodia at our nearest convenience.
4. Any trade with Sunkistodia is hereby prohibitted. Any businesses that attempt to violate this will be shut down and the owners arrested.

We suggest that the Sunkistodian government back down from this unnecessary war.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:58 am

There are peace talks held somewhere. You can go there.

The Pacifican Islands
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Pacifican Islands » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:05 am

OOC: I use starships that border between MT and FT. Is it okay if I use the most MT type of starship? The Yukikaze class? (More info in Spoyler in sig)

New Roma Republic
Minister

Founded: Mar 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:41 am

The Pacifican Islands wrote:OOC: I use starships that border between MT and FT. Is it okay if I use the most MT type of starship? The Yukikaze class? (More info in Spoyler in sig)

OOC: The most MT 'starship' would be a Scramjet. Also, way all warring parties please make their way to New Venice for the peace conference?
Last edited by New Roma Republic on Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
IC call me NRI, Novus Romanum Imperium, or the New Roman Imperium; OOC call me Roma or New Roma
NRI General Information | NRI Military Overview
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION! | #ValaranSoFab

Chilokver
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Chilokver » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:46 pm

OOC: Technically, scramjets are just a type of jet engine. Like all jet engines they only operate in an environment with oxygen, albeit very small amounts. So they wouldn't work in space and would definitely not be feasible in a starship except as a way of exiting the atmosphere, after which they wouldn't work.
HATER OF NATIONSTATE!!

New Roma Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:15 am

Chilokver wrote:OOC: Technically, scramjets are just a type of jet engine. Like all jet engines they only operate in an environment with oxygen, albeit very small amounts. So they wouldn't work in space and would definitely not be feasible in a starship except as a way of exiting the atmosphere, after which they wouldn't work.

OOC: True, but the tech is being used by companies (like Northrop Grumman or Boeing) to make jets that can get into space. Actually look here for the possibility of building a starship with MT.
IC call me NRI, Novus Romanum Imperium, or the New Roman Imperium; OOC call me Roma or New Roma

Northern Arcadian Empire
Senator

Founded: May 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Arcadian Empire » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:57 am

OOC: I so want to be on that!

New Roma Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:42 pm

Northern Arcadian Empire wrote:OOC: I so want to be on that!

OOC: Lol, ikr. That would be amazing to serve on. But sadly, the government has not accepted it as a project (nor will they because they are antispace travel).

Northern Arcadian Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Arcadian Empire » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:35 pm

OOC: now only if we had the SPARTAN program, and governments started to think about the possibilities of having space colonies (I'm a huge Halo fan and really interested in space exploration)

Chilokver
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Chilokver » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:03 pm

OOC: Space is the future. Asteroids will help continue to supply humanity with necessary materials, zero-gravity and low temperature means that many new scientific discoveries can be made. In a few billion years time, if we don't move out to another planet, we'll get roasted by the sun. Plus they're insanely cool. Who doesn't want to go to space?
HATER OF NATIONSTATE!!

North Libya (Ancient)
Envoy

Founded: Jul 01, 2014
Moralistic Democracy

Support

Postby North Libya (Ancient) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:07 pm

We Will Assist you In War
Hello I Am North Libya You Can Find Me On Miiverse ID-StevenSurles Username-Steven

Northern Arcadian Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Arcadian Empire » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:09 pm

OOC: I hope that we get a lunar colony before I kick the bucket. Space is amazing who knows what we can find! We can find an Alien civilization, and learn form them and find out history of different planets. Then we can find million maybe trillion tons of need raw materials (titanium, silicon, manganese, platinum, etc). If I was a leader of a country I would invest alot in space travel

Chilokver
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Chilokver » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:14 pm

OOC: Yeah, same here.
HATER OF NATIONSTATE!!

New Roma Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:53 pm

OOC: To answer who doesn't like space travel is…the Republicans AND Democrats. The Congress keep reducing funding to NASA. If it were up to me, I would put tons of funding into NASA, and have them begin research in space travel. I'm a huge Trekkie, and would love to see a Lunar Colony, Mars Colony, and a real starship Enterprise.

Northern Arcadian Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Arcadian Empire » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:54 pm

New Roma Republic wrote:OOC: To answer who doesn't like space travel is…the Republicans AND Democrats. The Congress keep reducing funding to NASA. If it were up to me, I would put tons of funding into NASA, and have them begin research in space travel. I'm a huge Trekkie, and would love to see a Lunar Colony, Mars Colony, and a real starship Enterprise.

OOC: exactly major governments need to realize the wonders of having a space colony 1. It lets you have more room for your population (mostly china and India) 2. Scientific advancements 3. Galactic archeology 4. New markets for products (as we said earlier). What would be really cool is encountering the Shangelli form Halo and learning there culture, also seeing a real life version of the Pillar of Autumn now that would be flipping amazing!

Chilokver
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Chilokver » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:31 am

OOC: I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to Star Trek. All I know about it is from the movies..... but I still like it a lot. Shame not a lot of people in Sydney like it. Personally, I didn't really like Halo ships that much. Would it be feasible though to move a large colony to space?
HATER OF NATIONSTATE!!

New Roma Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:50 am

Chilokver wrote:OOC: I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to Star Trek. All I know about it is from the movies..... but I still like it a lot. Shame not a lot of people in Sydney like it. Personally, I didn't really like Halo ships that much. Would it be feasible though to move a large colony to space?

OOC: At this point in time, yes, it just depends at how far away it is. A large Lunar Colony would be feasible because it is extremely close (on the universal scale). A large Mars Colony would be more difficult to manage distance wise, but it is still feasible

The Pacifican Islands
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Pacifican Islands » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:52 pm

Chilokver wrote:OOC: I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to Star Trek. All I know about it is from the movies..... but I still like it a lot. Shame not a lot of people in Sydney like it. Personally, I didn't really like Halo ships that much. Would it be feasible though to move a large colony to space?

OOC: IM A TREKKIE

Chilokver
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Chilokver » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:11 am

OOC: Yeah, Star Trek's pretty cool. I've only watched the movies though.
Last edited by Chilokver on Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
HATER OF NATIONSTATE!!

Chilokver
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Chilokver » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:12 am

OOC: Lol, from a peace conference RP to a OOC discussion about Star Trek and space. :rofl:
Last edited by Chilokver on Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
HATER OF NATIONSTATE!!

The Pacifican Islands
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Pacifican Islands » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:09 am

OOC: WARP DRIVE, SCOTTY!

Northern Arcadian Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Arcadian Empire » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:36 pm

This isn't te peace conference, it's kinda the war zone area thing

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:19 pm

OOC: Well, this thread certainly went downhill.

Northern Arcadian Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Arcadian Empire » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:51 pm

OOC: oh who cares! It's kinda cool/werid how random some things can get

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents