NATION

PASSWORD

War!

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Pacifican Islands
Ambassador

Founded: May 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Pacifican Islands » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:16 am

Yulumbiwita wrote:Damala Bouga Bongo Puru Nacka Lu Lu Lu Badara Thiam III was sworn enemies with the people of Itanpavia. They had been at each other's throats, since before Itan and Pavia were united. This ceasefire presented a perfect opportunity, to do what he'd wanted for ages. He decided to go for an invasion of the Itanpavian lands, with the chance to mine out all of their resources and oppress the people into thinking the same way as he did. In other words, he wanted to them into a fascist nation. He began mobilisng the forces, as they cried "For glory or for glory!"

As the radar picked the Yulumbiwitan forces, The Enterprise hailed them. After no reply, the fleet has been moved to high alert. As the cruisers and destroyers fired their cruise missiles, the Yulumbiwitans fired their anti cruise missile defences. As they picked off the swarm, one, one, made it through and hit the anti cruise missile tank.

Barygistan
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Barygistan enters the war

Postby Barygistan » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:23 am

Supreme Commander Nikolai Conslavski of Barygistan is good friends The Blackadder and will send 10,000 soldiers to help eliminate the Itanpavian terrorists.
Denonym: Barygistanian
National Spoken Languages: Barygistanian (Majority), Russian (Minority)
Capital City: Petrova
Largest City: Fariski
Leader: Supreme Commander Nikolai Conslavski

Sunkistodia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sunkistodia » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:33 am

To all nations involved,

We Warned You
God save the High King,
-Currency

High King Currency was furious. This attack was completely ruining his plan, and he brought in a High Commander.

"Take," he said furiously, "your whole 1,000 men regiment, land in Itanpavia, and set up a base. We will command peace, if by force."
"Aye, sir."

And so it was. Chinooks carrying 1,000 men were lifted from aircraft carrier to aircraft carrier to eventually Itanpavia's border. Their extended orders; regroup with the NCAU group and setup base.

They landed at the airstrip that they controlled, after searching for a bit, they came upon 16 dead airmen.

All Sunkistian.
Proud member of The Anti Democracy League and the Coalition of Religious Nations!
Mallorea and Riva should not resign, but gameplay and roleplay should be kept separate
Speaking of roleplay, check out Sunkistodia's Factbook
This is a theocratic nation that uses NS stats and is in the slave trade

New Roma Republic
Minister

Founded: Mar 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:37 am

Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Ministry of Defense

To: All nations involved

From Consul Petrus and Praetor Julius

STOP FIGHTING! This is all pointless! Go to the peace conference and settle your petty arguments there. It is not worth your lives to fight over this! Stop it now!

Signed,
Consul Petrus
Minister of Foreign Affairs

Praetor Julius
Minister of Defense

In the Imperial Palace, New Rome
"Praetor, mobilize the Praetorian Guard. I will not use them if I don't have to, but if fighting persists, then I will use them." Orders Caesar Augustus Romulus Magna
"As you wish, sir." Replies Praetor Julius
Last edited by New Roma Republic on Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
IC call me NRI, Novus Romanum Imperium, or the New Roman Imperium; OOC call me Roma or New Roma
NRI General Information | NRI Military Overview
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION! | #ValaranSoFab

Sunkistodia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sunkistodia » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:47 am

OOC: I feel like my little bit there was a tad of godmod, how quickly I got there. Does anyone have a problem with that?
Proud member of The Anti Democracy League and the Coalition of Religious Nations!
Mallorea and Riva should not resign, but gameplay and roleplay should be kept separate

The Pacifican Islands
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Pacifican Islands » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:49 am

Sunkistodia wrote:
To all nations involved,

We Warned You
God save the High King,
-Currency

High King Currency was furious. This attack was completely ruining his plan, and he brought in a High Commander.

"Take," he said furiously, "your whole 1,000 men regiment, land in Itanpavia, and set up a base. We will command peace, if by force."
"Aye, sir."

And so it was. Chinooks carrying 1,000 men were lifted from aircraft carrier to aircraft carrier to eventually Itanpavia's border. Their extended orders; regroup with the NCAU group and setup base.

They landed at the airstrip that they controlled, after searching for a bit, they came upon 16 dead airmen.

All Sunkistian.

We shall ceasefire against the Sunkistians, and further diplomatic relations shall be discussed later. We have to stop the threat first.

Typing like a madman, President Jebediah Picard

The Pacifican Islands
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Pacifican Islands » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:50 am

Sunkistodia wrote:OOC: I feel like my little bit there was a tad of godmod, how quickly I got there. Does anyone have a problem with that?

OOC: No

Chilokver
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Chilokver » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:18 am

OOC: Is the base by the coast?
Last edited by Chilokver on Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
HATER OF NATIONSTATE!!

Sunkistodia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sunkistodia » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:20 am

OOC: Yes

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:24 am

A message from Prime Minister Ichabod:

Code: Select all
Nations of the world, stop this fighting at once! Why should we pit ourselves against each other when we can solve these matters peacefully? If The Swagican has any charge against Itanpavia, let it bring its case to the International Court. We have done to the world a great embarrassment about what has just transpired today, so I plead with the other nations to back off. No blood will have to be shed in this.

The Pacifican Islands
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Pacifican Islands » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:34 am

Stormwrath wrote:A message from Prime Minister Ichabod:

Nations of the world, stop this fighting at once! Why should we pit ourselves against each other when we can solve these matters peacefully? If The Swagican has any charge against Itanpavia, let it bring its case to the International Court. We have done to the world a great embarrassment about what has just transpired today, so I plead with the other nations to back off. No blood will have to be shed in this.

Agreed, but a nation who I cannot spell correctly is attacking the conference

Chilokver
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Chilokver » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:35 am

Admiral Pang knew he had to act quickly to prevent an all out war. Right now, Yulumbiwita were the primary targets not Sunkistovia. All ships deployed their drones and helicopters. The drones began to fire their AGMs at the tanks, while the helicopters moved to protect the diplomats in Solibra. All ships moved towards the Sunkistian base in case they decided to make a move.
HATER OF NATIONSTATE!!

Sunkistodia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sunkistodia » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:50 am

OOC: Where are you attacking?

New Roma Republic
Minister

Founded: Mar 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:55 am

IC: Seeing that the nations will not back down, the Caesar orders the deployment of the Praetroian Guard, his personal military. The IDDS is put back on line as worldwide tensions rise. The Praetorian Guard Building is bustling with activity.

OOC: the Praetorian Guard Building is the NRR's version of the Pentagon.
IC call me NRI, Novus Romanum Imperium, or the New Roman Imperium; OOC call me Roma or New Roma
NRI General Information | NRI Military Overview
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION! | #ValaranSoFab

Nuverikstan
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 18, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Nuverikstan » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:59 am

Supreme General Ale of the Nuverik Army was still confused of what was going on. His ship was unloaded so he had the next ship come in and then he took a jeep to meet the Sunkistodian Army. They did not answer him the first time so he tried again, "What side are you fighting for?"
Myers Briggs: ENTP-A
8values: N/A

The Pacifican Islands
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Pacifican Islands » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:00 am

Another wave of missiles are fired, accompanied with shore fire by the aging battleship FSS Pacifica City. The result is devastating, but some cruise missiles are destroyed by in flight pre-detonation.

OOC: I hope this is not godmod.

Chilokver
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Chilokver » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:04 am

OOC: What are the missiles hitting?
HATER OF NATIONSTATE!!

The Pacifican Islands
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Pacifican Islands » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:05 am

OOC: the Yulumbiwita tanks

Zunkwentania
Minister

Founded: Apr 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Zunkwentania » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:20 am

A message from the Zunkwentanian Minister of War:
"We will immediately send out 4,000 troops to protect Itanpavia from Sunkistodian and Yulumbiwitan forces."
A message from the Zunkwentanian Minister of Foreign Affairs:
"We do not wish to start a war. You may hold any peace conferences on Zunkwentanian territory.

Sunkistodia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sunkistodia » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:25 am

"Sir, New Roma soldiers have been deployed. What are your orders, High King, sir?"
"Goddammit, Jeff.. Deploy 7 cruisers, 4 battleships to Itanpavian waters. 13 more Chinooks 1,200 men. I want you to send these airships on a different route then we originally took, not wanting to let anyone learn us too much."
"Aye, sir."
"Send a drone over New Roma space. Arm it with 4 HR4 Heat Finders. Don't fire unless they try to take us down.
"Sir, is that a good-"
"Don't question me. Dismissed."

To the New Roma leader,

Do not attempt to shoot the drone that is being sent down. Doing so will result in... Unfortunate consequences.

S.SS Joan, 10 miles off the coast of Itanpavia, near the Pacifican Island Fleet

"Sir, Pacifican Island fleet, in firing range. Do we attempt to hail?"
"Ney. They shot down our planes. You know we have orders to engage Pacificans. Target and fire."
"Aye, sir."

The 4 25mm cannons aimed and fired, each spouting 250 rounds a minute, obviously hitting. The Battleships much more equipped for naval fire, engaged with 6 torpedoes locked on, and launched a SFOD (Sling Fired Only Drone) armed with 4 AIGM (AI guided Missiles) The drone had orders to fire on the Pacifican Fleet. They would not escape their crimes.

Sunkistian Controlled Air Base
"Alright men, with everyone here, we have 2,216 men. We also have 19 planes, and ships for naval coastal support. Regiments 1-10 will move east, taking each village, town, and city at all costs. 11-20 will move west, doing the same. We will encircle the border, then regroup at the top, then move straight down, do you understand? 19 bombers are refueled, so I want those those to move north and fire on any troops they see. Itanpavia and her allies don't listen, so we are doing what we said we would do. God Save the High King Currency."

Nuverikstan
Powerbroker

Father Knows Best State

Postby Nuverikstan » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:26 am

Supreme General Ale decides to garrison the port and set up a base for his men. He has them unload the tanks and artillery and make the tanks patrol and set up the artillery in different areas to keep enemy forces from entering their part of the port. They decide to radio the ships at sea they met while entering, "Do you support the Swagicans or Itanpavians?"

OOC: I am asking you Pacific.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:34 am

Efforts to stop the nations from fighting have so far failed. The Prime Minister was perplexed. Every time a nation wants to move to peace in this war, another obscure country escalates tensions again. This has been the case for most of the war now. First with The Swagican, then with Romagna Miei, then with Sunkistodia, and now with Yulumbiwita.

"Ohhh, as if there's nothing to stop them from going to war", Prime Minister Ichabod said in front of the assembly. "We have sent diplomats to help solve the problem peacefully, and more tensions break out."
Emperor Percival wasn't happy with the situation, either. He sat there in his chair, waiting for Parliament to decide.

"I don't like this at all", The Emperor remarked. "If you members of Parliament won't do something about the rising tensions, we'll have a bloody war on our hands here!"
"Your Highness, I think we already have a bloody war on our hands", replied Nigel Dawson, the Minister of Defense.

Zwannswijik
Attaché

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Zwannswijik » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:11 am

Ijnoen Yalland was outraged. The Yulumbiwitans were trying to hijack a peaceful conference, with a invasion over a petty grudge. The problem was, they were part of a 3 way alliance between Zwannswijik, Tryganizstan and Yulumbwita. Despite his reluctance, allies were allies and an attack on Yulumbiwita was an attack on Tryganizstan and Zwannswijik. He hoped he could persuade Damala Bouga Bongo Puru Nacka Lu Lu Lu Badara Thiam III to see sense and stop the mobilisation of his forces. He phoned Tryganizstan's president Ivanova Kazakov immediately.
Denonym-Zwannwijikan
National language-Zwannswijikan (A version of Dutch)
Capital-Vazaar
RP Population-112 million
Pro- Communism, Crimea joining Russia, Democracy, The Big Bang, Equal rights for women
Against-Religion, Nuclear warfare, extremists, far right politics, America

Nuverikstan
Powerbroker

Father Knows Best State

Postby Nuverikstan » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:23 am

Supreme Dictator Nurzhan was furious no one was responding to Supreme General Ale's calls to see who is on their side. He decided to do the only logical thing at this moment. He declared the port under Nuverikstan's control is now Nuverikstan and it will always be Nuverikstan until the end of this war. Unless Itanpavia lets them keep they will give it back at the end of the war unless Itanpaia is destroyed.

Saint Achille
Attaché

Founded: Feb 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Achille » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:34 am

Outraged by the derailment of peace talks by petty squabbling and unwarranted and baseless acts of aggression, the Allied States of Saint Achille call for an immediate ceasefire by all parties and the formation of a multilateral summit in the Achillean city of Camperdown. The ASCF have authorized the deployment of the Amphibious Ready Groups 4 and 6 to support ARG 3, currently on station near Itanpavia. Carrier Strike Group 1-Vengeance as well as CSG4-Noble are steaming north to provide protection, and DESRONs 3 and 7, currently conducting ASW in the region, have been tasked with the possible landing of a peacekeeping force. The ARGs are capable of landing 22,500 members of the Saint Achillean Expeditionary Force. The SAEF is a light infantry corps, specializing in airmobile operations. Should EXCOM deem it necessary, pursuant to a failure to adhere to a general ceasefire, SAEF forces will land in Itanpavia to serve as a peacekeeping force and prevent further hostilities. SAEF forces will adhere to strict rules of engagement prohibiting any use of force except when fired upon. Let us hope our nation, which yearns for peace, does not have to send its sons into harms way.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents