NATION

PASSWORD

The Universe Project Hub [FT/Applications/OOC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Alorixia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Alorixia » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:21 pm

I'm still not totally sure if my applications been looked at or not
I am the Lemon Lord.

You call it magic. I call it science.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:22 pm

The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:
the Killik War never existed, nor have i used the Yuuzhan Vong nor will i use them, i deem them too Op to be used in my Universe, nor have the Skywalker's existed in my Universe, Darth Sidious does not exist, and most of the Characters from other races do not exist, only their races exist.

And if i have to, i will revert to my more Ancient Nation if my own Dark Jedi Republic is not too 'original' enough for the Op.

I was listing the great purposes the dark jedi served

Oh, well you have a point there, however, the Dark Jedi would be a crucial add on to the current time of my Universe, if i remove them, then i will have to restructure my entire Universe.

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:23 pm

Alorixia wrote:I'm still not totally sure if my applications been looked at or not

viewtopic.php?p=20850792#p20850792

Sorry, thread's moving fast.
Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search for our better selves?
In Egypt's sandy silence, all alone,
Stands a gigantic Leg, which far off throws
The only shadow that the Desert knows:—
"I am great OZYMANDIAS," saith the stone,
"The King of Kings; this mighty City shows
"The wonders of my hand." The City's gone,
Nought but the Leg remaining to disclose
The site of this forgotten Babylon.

We wonder, and some Hunter may express
Wonder like ours, when thro' the wilderness
Where London stood, holding the Wolf in chace,
He meets some fragment huge, and stops to guess
What powerful but unrecorded race
Once dwelt in that annihilated place.
The Nuclear Fist wrote:Transoxthraxia confirmed for shit taste

Salus Maior
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Salus Maior » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:29 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:I was listing the great purposes the dark jedi served

Oh, well you have a point there, however, the Dark Jedi would be a crucial add on to the current time of my Universe, if i remove them, then i will have to restructure my entire Universe.

Well, you won't have to in general, just for your nation in this rp.
Traditionalist Catholic, Constitutional Monarchist, Habsburg Nostalgic, Distributist, Disillusioned Millennial.

"In any case we clearly see....That some opportune remedy must be found quickly for the misery and wretchedness pressing so unjustly on the majority of the working class...it has come to pass that working men have been surrendered, isolated and helpless, to the hardheartedness of employers and the greed of unchecked competition." -Pope Leo XIII, Rerum Novarum

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:33 pm

Salus Maior wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:

I can't do that, my Nation, and the Dark Jedi involved in it cannot be changed, it is original since all of its history has been altered, the characters are all different, so thus far, i believe that it has been completely different from its Real Star Wars Counterpart.

Castille de Italia
Minister

Founded: Mar 22, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Castille de Italia » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:34 pm

Also, how do I claim a planet? Is there a map? I only really want one, densely forested preferably.
The Castillian Federation | La Fédération Castillia
Fraternité sous notre Fédération

Main Directory | IIWiki | Dramatis Personae | Pan Dienstadi World Airways | Latest Political Crisis
Proud Supporter of the Israeli War of Self-Defense Against Hamas Terrorists
Proud Supporter of Frat Boys Tearing Down Palestinian Solidarity Encampments
Proud Supporter of Waffle House

Finium
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Finium » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:35 pm

Nation Name: Paena National Order
Government Type: Nationalized Military Honors System
Government Description: The central government is made up of the Paena National Authority, which is composed of five highly honored members of society referred to as Palatial Officers. Each Palatial Officer represents a "Temple", which a broad collectives of social groups, divided respectively into the Temple Ordinal, Temple Cardinal, Temple Principal, Temple Regnant and Temple Prevalent. Within these temples are specific social groups labeled generally as Priests, Scribes, Officers, Growers and Builders. Each temple has unique social groups, but contain all varieties of groups. These groups are called Temple Circuits and take on specialities, for example, one Grower Circuit in Temple Prevalent is the Grower Circuit of Corn & Maize, where another Grower Circuit in Temple Ordinal is the Grower Circuit of Wheat & Barley.
Within these circuits and temples, there is a common ranking system of merit. The lowest rank being an Octagona and the highest being the Palatial Officer. Citizens are promoted on the basis of observed merit and gain authority in a fashion much like that of a military order.

There are also a separate order of roaming judges, who are responsible for adjudicating matters of honor and are often instrumental in the promotion of persons. They operate out what is called the Temple Magistracy.

National Leader(s): Currently, the five members of the National Authority are Palatial Officers Gnol Pan, Knad Rit, Frel Suw, Pros Mol and Khas Kon.
Nation Capital: Rubion System, Planet of Rift, the National Authority operates in orbit.
Nation Age: 700 years
Nation History:

Population: One Billion (Split roughly throughout the temples)
Major Species: The now disbanded Temple Paramount was once an ethnically pure temple composed entirely of the Dryad Species.
Minor Species: Nymphs, Naiades, Nereides and Oceanides. An additional race that is not part of the Order, but inhabits that wasted part of the planet are the Amphitryon Mutants, commonly referred to as Gorgons.
Cultural Information: The culture is very diverse, especially since five races make up the order. Though they may be similar biologically, their cultural backgrounds are diverse enough to justify the general and unenforced segregation of races to respective temples. Ultimately, this ability to exist separately has allowed the society itself to remain singularly solid, with the ability to practice ones cultural heritage at home making it easier to work in public under the highly regimented order.
Society Information: Social status is directly reflected by one's rank, both of are closely linked to the honor of an individual. Honor consists of the virtues of heaven, which are Industriousness, Reverence, Stature (Leadership), Service and Wisdom. There is no discrimination amongst any of the four sexes, though biological definitions incline certain sexes to serve in different arenas.
Language(s): The official language is Classical Atlasic, though there are dialectical deviations amongst the temples.
Notable Locations: On the planet surface, the City of Palaces, which once served as the Order's capital, but was abandoned due to the need to eliminate the carbon footprint of the city. The marble palaces that once held the leaders of the order now lay dormant, but beautiful on the coast of the continent of Endeavor.

The entire eastern hemisphere of Rift has been consumed by what the Science Academy has termed smoke-rot, more specifically, the area has suffered tremendous ecological abuse at the hands of previous rulers, leaving the eastern hemisphere an industrial waste land. The Western Hemisphere has been rescued from extreme salinization at great expense to the National Authority and currently provides much of the national foodstuffs. The capital ship itself is in excellent operation and orbits the planet along with majority of the Order's population.

Military Information:

Military Doctrine: The military has two purposes. The first is to maintain discipline and decorum amongst the officer circuits, which are generally accepted as the ruling circuits within their respective temples. The second purpose is to protect ecology teams from the savage Amphitryon Mutants, sometimes hunting and eliminating especially hostile packs of the savages.

The honorary Lord Master of the Order (or Commander and Chief) of all military circuits is the Lord Knight Prel Hul, who is a retired palatial officer. He is technically the commanding officer, but most military operations take place on a Temple or circuit level, rather than mass-troop movements by the order itself. Lord Knight Hul is known for a deep seated hate of the Amphitryon Mutants, who he believes are responsible for the abuse of Planet Rift and as such, many campaigns are launched against the mutants by the Order.

Officially speaking there is no distinction made between a Navy Officer and an Army Officer, though they are often separated by specialized circuits. They wear the same uniforms, are promoted to the same positions and generally serve under the same officers.

Military Strengths:Overall a very versatile military accustomed to hunting, tracking and ambush. They have unique weaponry that allows them to attain victory without needless loss of life or harm to the environment.

Military Weaknesses: While versatile, the Officer Circuits have had no cause to engage in contemporary combat in space, leaving them inexperienced and their homes extremely vulnerable.

Major Industries: Very few things of a large scale are actually built. The Order depends on relics of the old industrial regime, repairing the floating cities in the sky making up the only need for construction. Secondly is Environmentalism. They have devoted the collective knowledge of generations to repairing broken worlds in an effort to curb the domino-effect that pollution has. If it could be called one, they have a cultural reliance on honor and truth, making them gullible, but also deeply trustworthy. Carbon Composites & Ecological Reclamation then describe then major operations.

Foreign Policy: Many other nations that practice certain environmentally damaging practices, especially warp capable ships that tear subspace (if you don't mind me using a Star Trek reference), are seen as complete idiots and are treated as such.

Additional Information:
Technological Bases: Original, Star Trek & a Dash of Doctor Who in there somewhere
NS Activity:
RP Experience:
Map Claim(s): - Leave this blank for now, until we have completed the map. -
Map Colour:

0192 (Don't delete this.)
big chungus, small among us

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:37 pm

Castille de Italia wrote:Also, how do I claim a planet? Is there a map? I only really want one, densely forested preferably.

Create your own planets, dude. Feel free to use your imagination. We'll just add you into a map coordinate once I have that up and running like I was supposed to two hours ago.
Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search for our better selves?
In Egypt's sandy silence, all alone,
Stands a gigantic Leg, which far off throws
The only shadow that the Desert knows:—
"I am great OZYMANDIAS," saith the stone,
"The King of Kings; this mighty City shows
"The wonders of my hand." The City's gone,
Nought but the Leg remaining to disclose
The site of this forgotten Babylon.

We wonder, and some Hunter may express
Wonder like ours, when thro' the wilderness
Where London stood, holding the Wolf in chace,
He meets some fragment huge, and stops to guess
What powerful but unrecorded race
Once dwelt in that annihilated place.
The Nuclear Fist wrote:Transoxthraxia confirmed for shit taste

Castille de Italia
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Castille de Italia » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:40 pm

Transoxthraxia wrote:
Castille de Italia wrote:Also, how do I claim a planet? Is there a map? I only really want one, densely forested preferably.

Create your own planets, dude. Feel free to use your imagination. We'll just add you into a map coordinate once I have that up and running like I was supposed to two hours ago.

That's, that's really awesome. I didn't want to do something I wasn't supposed to, so I asked.

Main Directory | IIWiki | Dramatis Personae | Pan Dienstadi World Airways | Latest Political Crisis

StellarGate
Minister

Founded: Feb 18, 2011
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby StellarGate » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:42 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
Salus Maior wrote:

I can't do that, my Nation, and the Dark Jedi involved in it cannot be changed, it is original since all of its history has been altered, the characters are all different, so thus far, i believe that it has been completely different from its Real Star Wars Counterpart.

I have two different FT nations, this one and my general FT one outside of this.

I also RP as an MT nation(ish) on Earth II.

Three different nations, all different than one another, and I'm not the most organized person here.

We have apps, if you forget something about your nation, you can look back on it.
FT nation- Royal Cresian Empire
Dogmeat wrote:
Skunkylon wrote:There are only 2 genders

3 genders for the Drag Queens, under the sky
7 for the Gay Lords, in their Hall of Techno
9 for Lesbians, doomed to own cats
1 for the Incel Lord on his internet throne.
New Aerios wrote:If Atheism is a religion, off is a TV channel.
How to become an Admin

StellarGate
Minister

Founded: Feb 18, 2011
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby StellarGate » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:01 pm

Transoxthraxia wrote:Stellar Gates

• Alright, again, you'll need to elaborate on your military doctrine. Remember that this isn't strategic doctrine, but tactical. How would you usually react in a spatial, and land, battle?
  • It's not a part of the app, but would it be possible that you speak a bit more about the Forebear Moon? I'd like to know exactly what's on it, if it's kosher/canon for the RP, and the such.
  • The rest of the app is pretty cool, it'd be nice to have two bug-civs that are both ideologically aligned with the Arkhadyans.

I think I fixed everything.

StellarGate wrote:
Nation Name:The Hive of Ath'ar
Government Type: Monarchy
Government Description: An interstellar colony of bugs led and directed by a queen and directed by specially bred 'governors' called 'Scholars' in the English language. Works pretty much how you would expect a bug colony to work, (except smarter)
National Leader(s): The Queen (She who Knows Most)
Nation Capital: Ath'ar
Nation Age:20,000 Earth Years
Nation History:
~20,000
The Hive of Ath'ar is formed on the planet and the The Hive decides that the planet is best named Ath'ar for easy documentation. The first true Queen was hatched, and would later birth the very first Scholars (governors), Mothers (Breeders who birth lower ranking members), and Workers,
~15,000
The Queen begins to form a central node of information from all Scholars, Mothers and Workers on their various traditions, planetary plant life, and other useful information.
~10,000
This node of information becomes Kn'ath, or in English, The Library, where all information ever discovered can be found.
~9,000
Civil War among the Shcolars breaks out, leading many of the 'sub colonys' around the planet to wipe themselves off the map. This also kills the second Queen and forces Scholars to realize that war does not aquire knowledge. The Third Queen is hatched and she was called Bli'star, or 'The Peaceful White One,' the Ath'ar version of Albino and she brought the sub-colonies back under peace and patched them up during The Great Reconvery.
~5,000
The years are passed in peace and quiet, more and more knowledge is collected, from the bottom of the oceans to the stars in the sky, they have studied in detail up to 87% of their planet.
~1,000
The Ath'ar finally reach space, their first ship being sent and establishing a colony upon the the planet's moon, Riga.
FTL is discovered, along with the first ruin of the Forebears on a moon orbiting a gas giant in the Ath'ar home star system
First contact with outside civilization, since learning that there are other races in the galaxy, they strive to know more about them and have been doing so ever since.

Population:
Ath'ar-11 billion
Riga- 40 million
Forebear Ruin Moon- 12 million
Major Species: Ath'ar
Minor Species: Triks- a small bird-like creature that picks loose exoskeleton, parasites and other unwelcome things off the Ath'ar, not to bright, more pets than race, but protected fiercely none the less.
Cultural Information: The Ath'ar culture is focused around learning more. One can never know too much about the universe and as such are always collecting information, learning new ways of doing things, and generally tooling around with other races to see how they tick. The Library is their most sacred place, where all information is stored in both bio and synthetic computers. there are backup scattered around the colonies, Riga and the star system, but to be allowed access to The Library is the greatest honor the Ath'ar can allow anyone. They do not believe in fighting at all, however the natural defenses such as poison, stingers, and strong exoskeletons against former predators of their home world have not completely faded from their colonies.
Society Information: Those of lower casts accept directives from the higher casts, but may still seek knowledge on their own as long as it does not conflict with the peace and well-being of the hive.
Language(s): Kee'in (native) Speak mostly telepathically and can telepathically speak most human languages
Notable Locations:
Ath'ar and Riga:
(Image)

Forebear Moon:
This moon contains what might of been a research station and what might be the remains of some sort of gas extraction station, maybe belonging to the forebears or maybe a human civilization that fell when they left. Whatever happened, years of unuse and exposure to space means no bodies or DNA had been found. The gas mining facility is notably newer yet still much older than Ath'ar society, so it was likely added on by a human civilization later after the Forebears left/disappeared.
(Image)

Military Information:

Military Doctrine: Defensive unless unnessary provoked by something. Being the peaceful knowledge-keepers they are, their ships are quick and well shielded to run away and absorb fire than to stand and fight. They will, however, go on the offensive if their Queen is killed or any part of Ath'ar(the planet) is damaged. While unsuited for ship-to-ship combat, their domain is the ground, where their insect-like tendencies can best be put into effect. They can also produce some pretty nasty biogeneic weapons which can ignore Ath'ar, but kill enemies. (However, they would prefer not to test these on their own home planet)
In times of war the Queen and newer Mothers will be able to produced bugs that are meant for attacking, but this is an extreme last resort.
Military Strengths: Advanced knowledge allows them predict and defend against many things if it comes to it. Biogentic weapons may be used if enough knowledge about the attacking race is known.
Military Weaknesses: Peaceful, not armed with many actual weapons and rely on their position as knowledge keepers as a safe guard. ('We can let you know stuff if you don't attack us' sort of thing)
Major Industries: Information, Genetic Engineering, agriculture
Foreign Policy: Neutral leaning towards friendly due to their mission of seeking out knowledge

Additional Information:
Technological Bases: Bits of Mass Effect, Galactic Civilizations
NS Activity:Usually very active
RP Experience: Pretty advanced, Inot perfect but no one is perfect
Map Colour:white, if possible, if not whatever works.

Species Name: Ath'ar
Physical Description: The Queen- Up to 70 feet long, the Queen is the largest of all Ath'ar. With six legs and body with three segments. The head had four eyes, two were larger and are compact eyes and see light like any human would while the smaller ones take in shorter wavelengths. The head has two fuzzy antennae much like moths that reach lengths up to 20 feet and totally controllable to feel what is around them. the second second is the pain part of her body, with wings that are a cross between dragonflies and butterflies. While the wingspan could technically mean they could fly, Queens typically can and do not due to birthing eggs during her life. The third section is where the reproductive organs are and is usually swelled up with eggs of scholars and and mothers. If she needs to she can temporarily stop production of eggs, give birth to remaining eggs and be able to walk around for about a week before she has to start laying eggs again. Queens are typically and green-brown with exoskeleton around the first two parts while the back abdomen is a darkish brown.
Scholars- At around 25 feet long, these bugs have six legs and a gray-green exoskeleton marked by shiny black-blue wings. Their antennae are not as long as the queens, not can they be controlled as finely. They have two sets of eyes which function the same way as the Queen's.
Mothers- At 35 feet Brown-green with six legs, they are more or less miniature versions of the Queen but can only lay the eggs of Workers and Drones. Nothers almost never move once they are built a place to lay eggs.
Workers- 10 feet long, grayish-green, with see-though green wings. Short antennae and only have 1 set of eyes that sees the visual light spectrum plus a bit outside that range in both wave length directions.
Drones- 3 feet long little bugs that resemble large butterfly or moths, they take care of the eggs, bring food to Workers and sort physical data (Books, CDS, data chips, whatever) not the brightest, can swarm to protect eggs though.
Average Lifetime: Queen~5,000 years
Scholar~500-600 years
Mothers~ 400-1,000 years (depends on which planet/moon/ship/whatever she lives on)
Workers~ 60-100 years (This can vary greatly due to work enviroment hazards, as Workers are most often exposed to danger.)
Drones ~20 years
Respiratory Gas: Oxygen, nitgrogen
Reproductive Cycle: Insectoid-like with egg, larvae and adults mirroring that of ants.
Natural Abilities: Telepathy- Speak to others telepathically, as their bug sounds are not a true language by themselves. This can be blocked and cut off
Hearty- Adapt to many different environments including jungles, deserts, mountains and arctic conditions
Hive-Mind- Ability to work together through the direction of a leader (Scholar or Queen) this can be resisted or ignored.
Diet: Plants, other insects, and meat if available
Possible Genetic Defects: Bli'skel- Meaning White Ones, born the Ath'ar equivalent of an albino, survival is for Drones and Workers is unlikely as Triks will attack and devour them on sight, higher casts are prone to weaker exoskeletons and stunted growth.
Menil- Meaning Madness- Contracted only by Drones, its when a drone suddenly will turn on other drones and attack them, appears to be linked to defect in the mechanism that allows them to swarm.
De'vern- Meaning Diverted Soul- Mothers born with De'vern lack the ability to speak and lay eggs that never hatch. Most are killed once they realize the Mother has De'vern, some are kept so that their eggs can be fed to extra Triks.
Additional Information: Based off the Rachni from Mass Effect and what I can pull off the top of my head about ants.

FT nation- Royal Cresian Empire
Dogmeat wrote:
Skunkylon wrote:There are only 2 genders

3 genders for the Drag Queens, under the sky
7 for the Gay Lords, in their Hall of Techno
9 for Lesbians, doomed to own cats
1 for the Incel Lord on his internet throne.
New Aerios wrote:If Atheism is a religion, off is a TV channel.
How to become an Admin

The United Remnants of America
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 09, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby The United Remnants of America » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:02 pm

Transoxthraxia wrote:
Arcerion wrote:
Had this discussion. Put it this way, the bigger it is, the easier it is to kill it, the easier to attack it, the harder to hide it, and the harder to maintain and repair it. I think my carriers are just over 2km long, and that's about it.

Not to mention how fucking much effort it would take to construct most large spaceships.

Sooo, a 5km-long Supercarrier or 4-5km-long Dreadnought from EVE is acceptable.
By any means necessary. Call me URA
Winner of 2015 Best of P2TM Awards: Best Roleplayer - War
"I would much rather be with you than against you, you're way too imaginative."
"URA New Confucius 2015."- Organized States
"Congrats. You just won the second place prize for Not Giving a Fuck. First Place, of course, always goes to Furry."
"He's an 8 Ball, DEN. You can't deal with an 8 Ball." - Empire of Donner land
"This Rp is flexible with science and so will you." - Tagali Federation
"I'm confused as to your tactic but I'll trust you." - Die erworbenen Namen
"Unfiltered, concentrated, possibly weaponized stupidity."
Thafoo, Leningrad Union: DEAT'd for your sins.
Discord: Here

Riysa
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:08 pm

The United Remnants of America wrote:
Transoxthraxia wrote:Not to mention how fucking much effort it would take to construct most large spaceships.

Sooo, a 5km-long Supercarrier or 4-5km-long Dreadnought from EVE is acceptable.

Depends on how many you plan on building and fielding.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:17 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
Salus Maior wrote:

I just love how i am being ignored by the Op.

Serritia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Serritia » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:21 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:

You aren't being ignored, Trans has explained (numerous times and with a great amount of patience) what you need to do to get your app accepted. You have continued to ignore this advice.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:24 pm

Serritia wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:

You aren't being ignored, Trans has explained (numerous times and with a great amount of patience) what you need to do to get your app accepted. You have continued to ignore this advice.

I have tried time after time to get my Application accepted in every way possible, i made it as original as possible, but apparently just using names that were derived from Star Wars is being unoriginal for some apparent reason.

Castille de Italia
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Castille de Italia » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:25 pm

Application for Castille de Italia

Nation Name: The Azorian Union (official), Azoria (short)
GOVERNMENT Type: Mainly a dictatorship, under the guise of a republic.
Government Description:The Union is led by the High Council, which consists of five men appointed by the High Overseer, who is 'elected' by the people. The High Council are only a puppet, who mainly act to ensure the public are confident that actual democracy is taking place. The High Council has the power to impeach the High Overseer, but the High Overseer has the constitutional authority to overrule any High Council rulings, effectively securing them as a dictator. Few major government offices exist, and that is to only ensure public safety and to provide for planetary defense. The official government ministries are the Office of Defense, Office of State, Office of Public Safety, Office of Education, Office of Health, and the Office of Economics. These offices are divided into extensive subdivisions to cater for smaller situations.
National Leader(s): High Overseer Ien Vastur
Nation Capital: Isthilum
Nation Age: 600 years
Nation History: Azoria was formed long before the Forebears arrived in Alpha Valibi. It wasn't until the Forebear civilization collapsed that their main human colony had inhabited the densely forested system, and creating their own government in the wake of the Forebear collapse. Around 5000 years ago, the Azorian C'ia Dotel Monarchy was established, after several millennia of a meritocracy.

Population: 9 billion estimated
Major Species: Human
Minor Species: Various sentient lifeforms that pose no threat to becoming a hyper-intelligent majority, or immigrant workers from other systems that are dominated by other species.
Cultural Information: Culture is very important to the Azorian lifestyle. Although the Azorian human is its own single race, being light skinned and for the most part, dark haired and green eyed, other forms of sentient life live on the Azorian system, and bring their culture to the Union. Its highly encouraged to learn about other races and species as much as possible. Music, theatre, and sports are among the standard entertainment of the Azorian.
Society Information: Society is based upon citizens own merits, as the economy is highly capitalist and the strong willed survive compared to those perceived weak. Success counts on obtaining a good education. The most intellectual generally receive better jobs and become wealthier than the people they employ. Citizens that join the Civil Service receive large pensions after their service, and enjoy some benefits other citizens would not.
Language(s): Azorian, Galactic Common
Notable Locations: The Sacred Monolith, a huge building dwarfing most of the buildings in the highly urbanized capital city of Isthilum, which serves as the nerve center of the Azorian government. The Azorian Archives Hall is also located in the capital, and contains extensive research on just about everything it can find in archaeological digs and scientific experiments. It develops any new technology that can be used for peaceful methods. The Civil Service Command Building also is in Isthlihum, and is the center of the military command, and any military research performed is performed here.

Military Information:

Military Doctrine: The Civil Service is the main military force, composed of the Azorian Defense Corps, which handle land-based fighting, and the Azorian Naval Corps, which handle space fighting. The Civil Service primary purpose is to only defend the Azorian system, or to protect Azorian interests abroad. Such warfare tactics to prevent a breach of Azorian security are deploying high profile starfleets around Azoria and its moons to effectively secure the planet.
Military Strengths: Highly advanced military, always equipped with the best technology.
Military Weaknesses: A small planetary defense force, and the fact much of the Azorian Defense Corps' equipment has to be purchased from other governments and corporations on other planets.
Major Industries: Ore mining, timber, resource mining.
Foreign POLICY: Neutral, non-interventionalist.

Territorial Claims:
Number of Planets: Only one, which is named Azoria, and has 15 moons (satellites).
Terrain Type: Mostly densely forested, with several large mountain ranges.

Additional Information:
Technological Bases: Original
NS Activity: Pretty Active, although I'll leave for vacation next Tuesday until August 5th.
RP Experience: I've been RPing MT since 2012. I'll provide links if you want, but I hope you remember me from the ACA, Trans.
Map Colour: Blue

Last edited by Castille de Italia on Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Serritia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Serritia » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:26 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:I have tried time after time to get my Application accepted in every way possible, i made it as original as possible, but apparently just using names that were derived from Star Wars is being unoriginal for some apparent reason.

You are right, the reason is apparent. You've been told what to do, and are unwilling to do it. If you aren't willing to get rid of Star Wars references, I don't see your application going much further.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:29 pm

Serritia wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:I have tried time after time to get my Application accepted in every way possible, i made it as original as possible, but apparently just using names that were derived from Star Wars is being unoriginal for some apparent reason.

You are right, the reason is apparent. You've been told what to do, and are unwilling to do it. If you aren't willing to get rid of Star Wars references, I don't see your application going much further.

Oh, so just saying Dark Jedi is a reference to everything Star Wars, there is no Yuuzhan Vong, Killik War, nothing from Star Wars History, its Characters, Jedi, or Sith, but Dark Jedi was hardly mentioned, their notoriety is known out of character, but not always admitted In Character.

Post Marshal

Democratic Socialists

Postby The United Remnants of America » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:53 pm

Riysa wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:Sooo, a 5km-long Supercarrier or 4-5km-long Dreadnought from EVE is acceptable.

Depends on how many you plan on building and fielding.

Well, Ive made my puppet state and done the numbers. I'd have 4 Dreadnoughts and 1 or 2 Supercarriers(Still trying to research if Motherships are Supercarriers or a different class). This is in a fleet of around 1,500 non-fighter-class starships(Frigate-sized and up).

I only ever see the need for at most one Dreadnought and one Supercarrier to ever be fielded together. Nothing more than that, due to their need for escorts to defend against swarming smaller ships. Usually, they would most likely not be fielded together and only one at a time, depending on the situation.
"Congrats. You just won the second place prize for Not Giving a Fuck. First Place, of course, always goes to Furry."

Miyager
Minister

Founded: Feb 27, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Miyager » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:29 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
Serritia wrote:

Oh, so just saying Dark Jedi is a reference to everything Star Wars, there is no Yuuzhan Vong, Killik War, nothing from Star Wars History, its Characters, Jedi, or Sith, but Dark Jedi was hardly mentioned, their notoriety is known out of character, but not always admitted In Character.

You have more Star Wars references than that.
Last edited by Miyager on Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm back I think.

Post Marshal

Democratic Socialists

Postby The United Remnants of America » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:42 pm

Miyager wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:

You have more Star Wars references than that.

I'm sorry, TFJ, but they're right. All your planets, most of your ship classes, and even your mainline troops are heavily Star Wars referenced. You even have a Command Appo for your clone troops...

Pavlostani
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Pavlostani » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:50 pm

Riysa, are you going to post in our RP?
Last edited by Pavlostani on Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:21 am, edited 2,742,950,128,932 times in total

Drakmah
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 14, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Drakmah » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:55 pm

Hey guys sorry for being away from OOC but here goes

1. Thanks trans for acceptance
2. Anyone wanna start an rp with me this Saturday
3. Yea Saturday, I'm currently not able to post large posts because I'm at a mission trip and I can't hit up a computer
4. Tfj if your not going to budge and changing the required stuff wrecks your nation u might have to make a new nation, just sayin (just sayin)
5. This is gonna be great!!
Quazin the Great wrote:Rules
9. Title stuff so Drakmah doesn't burst into flame. This rule may not matter because Drakmah
has grown old and tired and no longer trifles with such inflammatory conduct.

☠ Just your friendly neighborhood Necromancer

R.I.P. Tony the Possum - May 29th, 2017

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:00 pm

Does anyone want to do an RP with the Ral'vice?
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents