NATION

PASSWORD

War on Landers Island

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bahatstva
Attaché

Founded: Dec 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bahatstva » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:36 pm

In response to Marrow Den's actions on enforcing more troops on Landers, President Avgustyn sends two battalions and an aircraft carrier in order to ensure that the eradication of the LIAF is still at hand. Their destinations are Shoal Bay and Island Bay where they will be deployed.
Last edited by Bahatstva on Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am also known as Diirangeed, The Establishment of Worldwide Freedom, and The Chunetryorel Militia

Current RPs for this nation
    - The Actinide War
    - War on Landers Island

Actinide War URL: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=287044

Tuva SSR
Minister

Founded: Nov 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tuva SSR » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:37 pm

Tuvan Anarchist Militia today have instilled violent protests in Kyzyl.The armed forces are being called in to take out the protests.Meanwhile,in Dammer Junction,a heavy rebel resistance has kept Tuvan forces from entering the city.However,air raids have cut off supplies to the Anarchists,who will die in the cold,hard ground.
Mallorea and Riva should resign
Vajrayana Buddhist and proud.
My Steam name is Mustache Cash Stash.
I support thermonuclear warfare. Do you?
RIP Leningrad Union,unjustly deleted on February 17,2014
I have survived 1 embargo,one WA condemnation proposal,and dozens of Wars,and always come out unscathed.You just can't defeat me.
5,Complete Peace
4,Peace
3,Struggling Relations
2,War
1,Total War
Current DEFCON-2
Fourth Gilnean-Lithuanian War

Tuva SSR
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Tuva SSR » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:38 pm

Morrow den wrote:
Tuva SSR wrote:Tuva SSR has completely taken over the west and is establishing The Autonomous Region of West Landers Island (TARELI).It will be a federal governate of Tuva until the Anarchists are cracked down on.Meanwhile,in the South,Tuvan troops have been pushing the rebel forces back to Dammer Junction,one of the last holdouts in the South.Tuvan troops have been initiating a siege for three days now,waiting for a rebel surrender.

Morrow Den will only agree to this if civilians can go in and out and Morrow Dens Troops can do the same.Once Anarchist are gone the Tuvans give it back to. Morrow Den

We will keep TARELI for 25 years,then we will give it up.
I have survived 1 embargo,one WA condemnation proposal,and dozens of Wars,and always come out unscathed.You just can't defeat me.
5,Complete Peace
4,Peace
3,Struggling Relations
2,War
1,Total War
Current DEFCON-2

Jumalariik
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Jumalariik » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:41 pm

The NJEC has given unconditional support of the anarchists, they demand that the anti-anarchists settle to a fair deal with the anarchist rebels immediately and stop the violence, otherwise, the massive Jumalariiki army will move in and destroy the Landers.
The military is preparing many volunteer brigades and soon they will train with rifles to go to the foreign land.
Varemeist tõuseb kättemaks! Eesti on Hiiumaast Petserini!
Pray for a new spiritual crusade against the left!-Sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio, contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium
For: A Christian West, Tradition, Pepe, Catholicism, St. Thomas Aquinas, the rosary, warm cider, ramen noodles, kbac, Latin, Gavin McInnes, Pro-Life, kebabs, stability, Opus Dei
Against: the left wing, the Englightenment, Black Lives Matter, Islam, homosexual/transgender agenda, cultural marxism

Boycott Coke, drink Fanta

Morrow den
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Morrow den » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:43 pm

Tuva SSR wrote:
Morrow den wrote:Morrow Den will only agree to this if civilians can go in and out and Morrow Dens Troops can do the same.Once Anarchist are gone the Tuvans give it back to. Morrow Den

We will keep TARELI for 25 years,then we will give it up.

We can not do that since this is a popular resort town and I do not think the people would like to see a border between two nations on a island.How about three months and we can become trading partners after that.
My old sig cringe

The Landers Island Anarchist Front
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Landers Island Anarchist Front » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:44 pm

Shooting Pig-Dog Imperialist Capitalists

VICTORY! This shout was repeated on the streets of The Valley, after all those who owned a business and were suspected of collaboration with the invading nations (specifically the Morrow Den) were put against a wall and their pitiful lives extinguished once and for all. A total of 44 collaborators were cleared from the earth; their presence will no longer stain it. Anarchy forever, the joyous men shouted. Another victory for the LIAF!

Yet proudest among these victories was the death of Mr. Alexander Giannopoulos, a prominent Morrow Den government official, who was the director of the Morrow Den taxation program. The idea of taxation goes against the idea of Anarchy- Mr. Giannopoulos had to die. LIAF forever! LIAF forever!

Bahatstva
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Bahatstva » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:45 pm

The Battle of Junks Hole seems to escalate rapidly thanks to the overwhelming Joint Bahatstvan-Morrow Den Force outnumbering the current LIAF opposition. They have cleared the area and the outermost eastern part of the island in less than ten hours. However, as for the Battle of Mount Fortune, things have been a bit more struggling due the firm Anarchist firepower pinning down the Task Force and the regulars. With the right timing an hour later, reinforcements from Shoal Bay arrived on the scene; therefore, the escalation of the battle increased in speed. It was enough of mountain battles for a while for the augmented South Group, while the North Group will then turn its sights to Deep Waters.
Last edited by Bahatstva on Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am also known as Diirangeed, The Establishment of Worldwide Freedom, and The Chunetryorel Militia

- The Actinide War
    - War on Landers Island

Jumalariik
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Jumalariik » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:50 pm

New Jerusalem

Though there had been a demand for a settlement, the NJEC moved on to demand a force of 3,000 soldiers fight for the anarchists. They were given ak-47 rifles, bombs, then moved onto battleships. They started their long journey to the enemy land. When they would get there, they were planning on independently fighting for the LIAF.
Varemeist tõuseb kättemaks! Eesti on Hiiumaast Petserini!
Pray for a new spiritual crusade against the left!-Sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio, contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium
For: A Christian West, Tradition, Pepe, Catholicism, St. Thomas Aquinas, the rosary, warm cider, ramen noodles, kbac, Latin, Gavin McInnes, Pro-Life, kebabs, stability, Opus Dei
Against: the left wing, the Englightenment, Black Lives Matter, Islam, homosexual/transgender agenda, cultural marxism

Boycott Coke, drink Fanta

Fascist Republic Of Bermuda
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Republic Of Bermuda » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:53 pm

The FR of Bermuda has decided to intervene on Landers Island, dispatching 5 frigates, 8 Corvettes, and 10 destroyers, as well as the RBS Hamilton with the 1st Mechanized division to restore order to the Anarchists. The task force has already been dispatched, heading towards Landers quickly.
Last edited by Fascist Republic Of Bermuda on Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
N U T S !

Bahatstva
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Bahatstva » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:53 pm

President Avgustyn, although directly supporting the war, is beginning to feel the anxiety building up on her concerning about the LIAF's actions. On a video call to the President of Marrows Den, she is requesting a quick maneuver on Deep Waters, where it is claimed that the strongest LIAF positions have been held there, so to subdue the LIAF immediately.
Last edited by Bahatstva on Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- The Actinide War
    - War on Landers Island

Tuva SSR
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Tuva SSR » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:57 pm

Morrow den wrote:
Tuva SSR wrote:We will keep TARELI for 25 years,then we will give it up.

We can not do that since this is a popular resort town and I do not think the people would like to see a border between two nations on a island.How about three months and we can become trading partners after that.

We will keep open borders and free passage between borders for the 25 years.
5,Complete Peace
4,Peace
3,Struggling Relations
2,War
1,Total War
Current DEFCON-2

Morrow den
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Morrow den » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:58 pm

Bahatstva wrote:President Avgustyn, although directly supporting the war, is beginning to feel the anxiety building up on her concerning about the LIAF's actions. On a video call to the President of Marrows Den, she is requesting a quick maneuver on Deep Waters, where it is claimed that the strongest LIAF positions have been held there, so to subdue the LIAF immediately.

President Plymouth agrees and sends two Battlelions to finish the LIAF and one destroyer to help in the operation things have gone on for too long.
My old sig cringe

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Landers Island Anarchist Front » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:01 pm

Resort Hotel Bombed!

Hotel manager and locally despised imperialist Raoul Jenkins was checking the 24th floor of the industrialist-financed Monte Carlo hotel in Landers Island. It was a routine check; what he did not anticipate, however, was the sudden explosion he heard; he ducked to the floor. This was no escape from the falling, flaming timbers all around him. They collapsed on him; he screamed in agony for 6 minutes before succumbing to the flames. The floor above him collapsed on the 24th; his body was buried under mounds of rubble.

Security cameras do not capture the rest of his plight (for they were destroyed in the collapse of the 25th floor). But that is one story of one swindling financier who was thankfully killed by the LIAF, along with 81 others. Flames engulfed the 22nd, 23rd, 24th, and 25th floors. Supporters of the LIAF stormed the streets in celebration; there was dancing in the streets, with all shouting the now-famous phrase:

LIAF FOREVER! LIAF FOREVER!
Last edited by The Landers Island Anarchist Front on Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tuva SSR
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Tuva SSR » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:01 pm

Tuvan troops have finished the siege of Damner Junction by force,and 54 Anarchist troops are being rounded up for execution in a POW camp in West Landers,which has been renamed the People's Republic of Landers Island.12 Tuvan troops were lost,and 300 more soldiers were dropped into the North.The Anarchists,near Dammer Courthouse,are putting up a good fight,and the The Autonomous Region of Dammer River has been established.
5,Complete Peace
4,Peace
3,Struggling Relations
2,War
1,Total War
Current DEFCON-2

Bahatstva
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Bahatstva » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:06 pm

East End Village

As many as 3000 LIAF milita have been stationed there in the village. The itinerary for the South Group is to take Sandy Hill Bay in order for more reinforcements to come through to finally subdue the LIAF in Deep Waters from the south, obviously. No choice was made but to oppress the LIAF holding the innocent citizens there, including some fifteen Bahatstvan expatriates. By forming an almost circle around the village, 2000 troops ran in and scattered, firing at anything that opposes them. Tanks and armored vehicles staged their way through, despite two tanks and two armored vehicles being disabled by RPGs. The whole battle overall has been intense. Liberated citizens ran to the Allied front lines under the danger of the LIAF spewing bullets at them. Ambush attacks did seem to shake up the mood of the battle, but as time passed, the village was secure.

Casualty Report

LIAF: 1450 deceased, 800 captured, 700 routed.

Bahatstvans: 1200 deceased, 370 wounded

Civilian: 130 deceased
Last edited by Bahatstva on Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

- The Actinide War
    - War on Landers Island

Morrow den
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Morrow den » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:11 pm

The allies were squeezing the LIAF to the valley.The Allies were determined to win this war and they were showing it

Goldencoast Island

The island was secured when 50 well armed Morrow Den troops came rolling in.The anarchist were captured and sent to prison 10 were killed in a shoot out near a farm on the southern side of the island.
My old sig cringe

Fascist Republic Of Bermuda
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Republic Of Bermuda » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:12 pm

Bermudan ships have began bombarding Anarchist positions in the North Hill village, while Bermudan F-14s strafed Anarchist insurgents by The Fountain. The lead elements of the 1st Mechanized have landed and have taken North Hill Village, forming a temporary "council" in the village until the rest of the island could be liberated. All civilians in North Hill Village are being inspected for any weapons to prevent a Anarchist surprise attack from the inside.
N U T S !

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Landers Island Anarchist Front » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:16 pm

President Plymouth Almost Assassinated!

The LIAF came extremely close to its greatest victory yet, by shooting President Plymouth, of the disgrace that is Morrow Den, in the chest. The objective was to shoot him in the neck and the head; that, however, failed. Two journalists questioning President Plymouth were, however, killed. May their souls descend into hell.

The LIAF regrets this mistake. However, we will kill President Plymouth eventually unless he agrees to come to the negotiating table.

Tuva SSR
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Tuva SSR » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:21 pm

Today,all 123 prisoners captured so far were executed in Blue Harbor POW Camp.Tuvan troops have taken over Dammer Courthouse.We will offer the Head of the People's Republic to step in as President.
5,Complete Peace
4,Peace
3,Struggling Relations
2,War
1,Total War
Current DEFCON-2

Bahatstva
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Bahatstva » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:23 pm

Heroes of the War: East End Village

During the bloody Siege of East End Village, many people have laid down on the ground without breathing. Streets have been filled with bodies, defining the true horrors of war. However, there are uplifting things that emerge from it. Four Nestatlyady men and three regulars did all they could to keep the innocent citizens in the village safe whilst fleeing the front lines of the Allies where it is safe. A blast from an LIAF RPG injured several citizens, including three little children and some of the Bahatstvan party. Too incapacitated from the blast, the Bahatstvan soldiers assisted them by picking them up. Holding them close to their bodies, they strived to get out of the battlefield. For the sad result, two Nestatlyady men and a regular trooper died for what they desire to achieve. As for the good news, the citizens, including all three children, are safe within the Allied front lines, never forgetting their saviors.

In memoriam:

- Gleb Androschuk
    - Kliment Goraya
    - Larisa Nazarenko
Last edited by Bahatstva on Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- The Actinide War
    - War on Landers Island

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Landers Island Anarchist Front » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:25 pm

Hundreds of LIAF Members Escape From North Hill!

Before the evil capitalist forces could completely kill an entire village, hundreds, if not a thousand, LIAF members escaped from North Hill, into the seclusive and dense forest. The LIAF have confiscated native villages for shelter; those natives will serve as their slaves until the revolution is met. IF ANY ATTEMPTS ARE MADE TO DESTROY THE LIAF, ALL OF THESE NATIVES WILL DIE.

Morrow den
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Morrow den » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:29 pm

In response to the incident the island is now in martial law.It has also been ordered to send in 10,000 Morrow Den troops and finish the job by heading to long bay and finishing the anarchist.Also 90 M1 Abrams are being sent to the island elsewhere anyone showing an anarchist symbol is put under arrest.If the LIAF does not surrender the prisoners will be exucted from earlier battles your choice.
My old sig cringe

Bahatstva
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Bahatstva » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:31 pm

The Landers Island Anarchist Front wrote:
Hundreds of LIAF Members Escape From North Hill!

Before the evil capitalist forces could completely kill an entire village, hundreds, if not a thousand, LIAF members escaped from North Hill, into the seclusive and dense forest. The LIAF have confiscated native villages for shelter; those natives will serve as their slaves until the revolution is met. IF ANY ATTEMPTS ARE MADE TO DESTROY THE LIAF, ALL OF THESE NATIVES WILL DIE.

After liberating Sandy Hill Bay, the entire group rested. Morrow Den can send in the number of troops they need in order to end the war quickly. Several minutes later is when they were informed of the LIAF threat.

"My God, are the LIAF really going too far," said Corporal Anna Vynnychenko dumbfounded.

"Seems so," shockingly agreed Nestatlyady Staff Sergeant Myhailo Hrytsenko.

"The Allies better come up with a plausible plan to eradicate them without having to produce more civilian casualties."

"I hear you. I just hope even the leaders, including our President, can afford to help out here."
Last edited by Bahatstva on Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

- The Actinide War
    - War on Landers Island

Bahatstva
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Bahatstva » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:32 pm

Bahatstva wrote:
Heroes of the War: East End Village

During the bloody Siege of East End Village, many people have laid down on the ground without breathing. Streets have been filled with bodies, defining the true horrors of war. However, there are uplifting things that emerge from it. Four Nestatlyady men and three regulars did all they could to keep the innocent citizens in the village safe whilst fleeing the front lines of the Allies where it is safe. A blast from an LIAF RPG injured several citizens, including three little children and some of the Bahatstvan party. Too incapacitated from the blast, the Bahatstvan soldiers assisted them by picking them up. Holding them close to their bodies, they strived to get out of the battlefield. For the sad result, two Nestatlyady men and a regular trooper died for what they desire to achieve. As for the good news, the citizens, including all three children, are safe within the Allied front lines, never forgetting their saviors.

In memoriam:

- Gleb Androschuk
    - Kliment Goraya
    - Larisa Nazarenko

OOC: Say Morrow Den, do you want to use this news as propaganda?
Last edited by Bahatstva on Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- The Actinide War
    - War on Landers Island

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Landers Island Anarchist Front » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:37 pm

Bahatstvan Soldiers Captured, Humiliated, Tortured, Killed

The LIAF captured 34 soldiers of the nation of Bahatstva today. They decided to teach them a lesson. The soldiers were stripped; the uniforms will be used to infiltrate and sabotage the Bahatstvan Army. Next, the naked soldiers were starved, deprived of food and water. Begging for food, they were simply given laughter. Soon, however, the LIAF had some sympathy for them; they were allowed to eat the feces of animals and LIAF members. The LIAF grew tired of these soldiers, and so they were made to dance for some morsels of real food, before being shoved into the fire.

Bahatstva may have their bodies once they agree to end the destruction of Landers Island Villages and the deployment of additional soldiers.
Last edited by The Landers Island Anarchist Front on Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents