NATION

PASSWORD

The Alamiralian Connection (Alamiralians/Invite Only) (RP)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ruhigen
Attaché

Founded: Jun 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruhigen » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:32 am

Hey! You ended the war before I could have my fun! Also, it seems a little extreme to execute a fellow RP member beyond the ability to play. Maybe just exile him to the island of Elbe or something. It's not like he'll escape, make a dramatic return to his people and continue his reign of terror...
hi

Horicnir
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Horicnir » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:38 am

Ruhigen wrote:Hey! You ended the war before I could have my fun! Also, it seems a little extreme to execute a fellow RP member beyond the ability to play. Maybe just exile him to the island of Elbe or something. It's not like he'll escape, make a dramatic return to his people and continue his reign of terror...

I am making it so that another leader must come into power so that the nation will be rebuilt into something better.

Ruhigen
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruhigen » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:53 am

Ah, Ok then. Maybe just reduce him to scattered forces living in the desert.

Europe, Western Front
0600 Hours

Even as Horicnir and Belderous march forward upon the Eastern Front toward the capitol, Surrenderordie still holds a strong foothold in Europe. The full might of Ruhigen's army of 30 million works to expel Surrenderordie forces from the West. The navy dreadnoughts fire shells continually upon the coastlines of Spain and Italy, and the army slowly marches across France to the coast. They are destroying resistance wherever they encounter it, though they do not destroy too much of the land, as it will soon pass under Ruhigen rule. Eastern France has already fallen...
hi

Horicnir
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Horicnir » Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:03 am

Time: Unknown

*Soldiers march through ruins of towns bombed into oblivion by the Horicnir Forces. The King flies above, watching the remaining resistance fall under the might under the three allied nations* We won. Divide the Nation into three sections, then rebuild the Nation. Take away the technology they have, shrink the nation, divide conquered lands between the three nations. Victory for Horicnir!

*The Troops cheer as the last remaining resistance forces are crushed under the weight of the Army. The Horicnir Army has been proved to be superior.*

Ruhigen
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruhigen » Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:57 am

1200 Hours

Surrenderordie is now a disorganized band of leaderless citizens. Those who still defend it are crushed as the three allied powers sweep across Africa, Asia, and Europe. The oppressed peoples of Surrenderordie cheer and cast down the flags of their oppressors as the maps are redrawn. Horicnir has driven a wedge through the empire after successfully marching across North Africa. Belderous moves South through Turkey and West through the Middle East as what remains of Surrenderordie's fleet burns in the Black Sea. Ruhigen continues its march Westward and Southward through Europe. Significant portions of France and Italy have already fallen, and the rest shall follow soon...

Safely aboard his shuttle, the King of Ruhigen speeds toward the former capital of Surrenderordie to meet the other allied leaders face-to-face for the first time, and to discuss what to do with the remains of Surrenderordie, so it can never again threaten the world as once it did...

http://www.nstracker.net/ruhigen&page=map
Last edited by Ruhigen on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
hi

Horicnir
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Horicnir » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:39 pm

*The King walks up the Capital buildings steps, gazing up to see the old Leader of Surrenderordie hanging. He pays no attention and walks into the building, heavily guarded by the chaos outside. Flags are being burned, new ones being raised. The King walks into a room that holds three seats, labeled with the names of the the three leaders on them. The King sits down, and awaits the arrival of the other Kings to discuss the fate of the now torn country.*

*Horicnir forces push west and north, establishing footholds where ever they can, to make sure that the Old Country does not rise again*

North America and Great Britain
Envoy

Founded: Jan 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby North America and Great Britain » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:44 pm

Rift Generator (Test Model Omicron),
Somewhere in the Kuiper Belt,
Thirty Minutes Later

The massive spherical frame of the rift generator pulsed as plasma coolant flowed through conduits lining the outside of the construct. A massive object to behold, it is no wonder that the Federation government ordered that it be built as far away from Earth or Mars as possible, lest it crash down and destroy a city in a flaming morass of steel and alloy.

Across it walk two figures, clad in white spacesuits with equipment and heating systems covering their backs, heavy when under the effects of gravity, but weightless when in the vacuum of space. Their visors were up so that they could see their work. It was Lyall and Presley, come to do their job.

"Lyall," says Presley while scanning a panel with a handheld scanner, "how are the energy levels in the containment field holding up?"

"Decent," he replies, "though we canny go much longer. We need to initiate the test. Now."

"Right-o."

Presley stands up, his magnetic boots clanging on the side of the spherical frame of the generator. Slowly, he makes his first few steps towards a control panel, still trying to get used to the amount of force needed to lift his foot away from the metal panels.

As he picked up speed, now used to the magnetic boots he was using, he saw his destination-- a holopanel, much like the ones at the Eden Institute back in Columbia. Presley reached the panel and activated it with a bit of speed to his hands, showing how much experience he has had in dealing with rift generator control. Up flashes the red holopanel, adorned with a dozen or more widgets all on the first page of its interface, each having its own function. Presley scans through the various pages, looking for the active controls for the generator itself.

"Containment fields are good, matter-antimatter flows are consistent," says Presley as he goes over prerequisite checks on his panel.

Presley pauses for a moment. Looking out, Presley muses to himself 'God's majesty. Heh. And I'm here to see it, too.'

"Presley," Lyall said, "are you ready to get this show on the road? We've got an asteroid that's about to collide with one of those on the inside of the ring. We might have to replace them ourselves if they're knocked out."

"About to hit the button now," says Presley.

Presley smiles to himself as he presses the button, being one of the first witnesses to a new era of exploration.

"T-Minus thirty. Let's get on the shuttle," says Lyall.

"Alright," replies Presley as he takes his first steps back to the shuttle, again having to fight the magnetic force of his boots.

Back on the Shuttle...

"This is Blue Danube. Preparing to dock at Starb--"

Lyall is interrupted by an intense flash of light behind him, as the generator behind them explodes in a storm of plasma and rift field. The blue electrical field rushed towards the shuttlecraft, which managed to crash land inside the shuttle bay as it closed its emergency bulkheads. The shockwave rocked the starbase, shaking the little station violently like a paddleboat in a hurricane.

Bridge,
Starbase 001

"This is Commander Barnes!" exclaims the base commander, obviously still recovering from the violent shaking, "casualty report; all decks!"

"This is--" says a staticky voice "Danube. The shuttle-- hard!"

In the background, the sound of an explosion nearly deafens Commander Barnes through his radio.

"This is Technician Presley! I've got the comms panel down here working, but Lyall's been hit by some shrap from when the flight deck control hub blew. He's still got a pulse, but he's bleeding!"

"Dispatching medical team no--"

"Commander?" puzzles Presley, who is curious to why Commander Barnes simply paused mid-sentence.

"Mother of God."

In a blur of static, a transmission plays in the background as Commander Barnes stares in awe at a colossal spacecraft, comparable to those envisioned by Hollywood back on Earth, as it flashes into existence before his eyes.

"...Imperial Starship Odyssey," drones the panicked transmission, as an explosion jets from the side of the ship, lighting up the dark cosmic abyss.
Last edited by North America and Great Britain on Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Proud Christian!

Before you assume I'm an anglophile, read my factbook.

1% of the nations have 39% of the votes. #occupyWA

National Anthem of the Federation - Shameless Self-Advertising - National Factbook
---Economic Left/Right: 8.25
---Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.44
Towson wrote:
Meowfoundland wrote:Who's gonna kill the 6.5 billion people necessary to make this viable?

Flappy Birds.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby North America and Great Britain » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:47 pm

Horicnir wrote:
Ruhigen wrote:Hey! You ended the war before I could have my fun! Also, it seems a little extreme to execute a fellow RP member beyond the ability to play. Maybe just exile him to the island of Elbe or something. It's not like he'll escape, make a dramatic return to his people and continue his reign of terror...

I am making it so that another leader must come into power so that the nation will be rebuilt into something better.

OOC: I still say we keep him alive. It seems a little too fast to kill him so quickly. A blitzkrieg is okay, though, so long as his country doesn't get overrun in two or three posts. (Makes it a bit more real to be surprise-attacked.) Otherwise, it seems a little godmoddy.
Proud Christian!

National Anthem of the Federation - Shameless Self-Advertising - National Factbook
Towson wrote:
Meowfoundland wrote:Who's gonna kill the 6.5 billion people necessary to make this viable?

Flappy Birds.

Horicnir
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Horicnir » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:26 pm

North America and Great Britain wrote:
Horicnir wrote:I am making it so that another leader must come into power so that the nation will be rebuilt into something better.

OOC: I still say we keep him alive. It seems a little too fast to kill him so quickly. A blitzkrieg is okay, though, so long as his country doesn't get overrun in two or three posts. (Makes it a bit more real to be surprise-attacked.) Otherwise, it seems a little godmoddy.

My Army killed him so that we could rebuild the country. It's not god-modding, it's just change. Besides, he is already dead, so I can't just bring him back to life. We will just assign a new Leader and make sure he doesn't God-Mode himself. I haven't God-Modded myself. If he came on and read this he could've stopped everything. We just took over and that's kind of final.

Belderous
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Belderous » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:33 pm

The most glorious leader watched on as cities burned in the wake of the grand army. He sat comfortable on the bridge the flagship of the land-navy "The Red Fury". He would stand on the deck and deliver speeches to the soldiers and newly conquered people as HK 30 fighters screamed overhead. He would only occasionally disembark to talk to generals and Marshals. He was ambushed by a group of resistance fighters during on of his disembarkments and took a bullet to the arm. The rebels are now deep in the Panavannie Teroru Prison in the middle of Siberia getting tortured by the most skilled and feared interrogators in Belderous. The Glorious leader also commanded the city he was in, Damascus, to be burned to the ground and to let no survivors stand. Damascus is now a charred ruin in the wake of flamethrower armed terrorizer squads.

Horicnir
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Horicnir » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:40 pm

*The King continues to wait for the other two leaders, but gets word that the remaining resistance has been crushed. The King smiles and calls the Beledorus Leader.* "Come to the Capital, we have a lot to discuss"

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby North America and Great Britain » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:02 pm

Horicnir wrote:
North America and Great Britain wrote:OOC: I still say we keep him alive. It seems a little too fast to kill him so quickly. A blitzkrieg is okay, though, so long as his country doesn't get overrun in two or three posts. (Makes it a bit more real to be surprise-attacked.) Otherwise, it seems a little godmoddy.

My Army killed him so that we could rebuild the country. It's not god-modding, it's just change. Besides, he is already dead, so I can't just bring him back to life. We will just assign a new Leader and make sure he doesn't God-Mode himself. I haven't God-Modded myself. If he came on and read this he could've stopped everything. We just took over and that's kind of final.

OOC: Wasn't saying you were godmodding, just that if the entire country fell, it would be godmoddy. Maybe do this like what happened when the Nazis invaded Russia? I agree with Ruhigen's point, though Surrenderordie should still have most of his non-Euro territory, minus the Levant.
Last edited by North America and Great Britain on Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Christian!

Towson wrote:

Flappy Birds.

Horicnir
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Horicnir » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:53 pm

North America and Great Britain wrote:
Horicnir wrote:My Army killed him so that we could rebuild the country. It's not god-modding, it's just change. Besides, he is already dead, so I can't just bring him back to life. We will just assign a new Leader and make sure he doesn't God-Mode himself. I haven't God-Modded myself. If he came on and read this he could've stopped everything. We just took over and that's kind of final.

OOC: Wasn't saying you were godmodding, just that if the entire country fell, it would be godmoddy. Maybe do this like what happened when the Nazis invaded Russia? I agree with Ruhigen's point, though Surrenderordie should still have most of his non-Euro territory, minus the Levant.

My plan is to split up the Nations conquered territory, but still have a Surrenderordie. Do what the allies did in WW1, they divided the German Empire into many different countries, but still had a Germany.

Belderous
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Belderous » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:56 pm

Eventually the land navy marches to the capitol. The most glorious leader disembarks and looks about him.
"You called?" He said in a bored monotone

Horicnir
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Horicnir » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:00 pm

*The King nods as he points to a seat with the Glorious Leaders name on it* yes I did, please sit, we must wait for the Leader of Ruhigen to arrive before we can begin talks.

Ruhigen
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruhigen » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:08 pm

1400 Hours
The Western Front

In Western Europe, the army of Ruhigen has finally reached the coast. In the city of Gibraltar, they cheer and sing patriotic songs as the Ruhigen flag is raised, and those with binoculars can see across the water the Horicnir troops doing the same in Africa. Both sides have fighters flying across the water, and as they pass each other in the middle of the Strait, all the guns and artillery on both sides fire in celebration, and both sides sing their national anthems.

The Middle East

The grip of Surrenderordie upon the West is broken, and in the East, they have been forced back all the way to the Arabian Peninsula. Order at last can be restored to the Middle East. In Istanbul and Mecca all the people forced there are finally able to leave and return home, and the cities are no longer choked with the homeless. There is jubilation in Jerusalem as families are reunited and the exiled Muslims and Christians return to their homes. The Pope has announced that he will be visiting soon, to forge new bonds between Christianity, Judaism, and Islam, and for once all three faiths shall be united in friendship against the common enemy: Chauvinism.

The Capital of Surrenderordie

The King disembarks his shuttle followed by his Royal Guard, and as he looks at the devastation around him, he smiles. He walks up to the corpse of the Emperor, and sword-salutes it mockingly,

"It's nothing personal, my friend, just good business."

He then walks into the Surrenderordie administrative building, where the council will be held, and the three leaders bow to each other in friendship. He then settles into his chair, and proposes his new map for Europe:

http://www.nstracker.net/ruhigen&page=map
hi

Belderous
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Belderous » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:54 pm

The Glorious Leader rises from his chair with the entrance of the king of Ruhigen and bows stiffly at the waist. He then returns to his chair. "I believe we are now all here" he states plainly. "Gentlemen, we have some business to discuss." He then smirked and chuckled.

The Conez Imperium
Minister

Founded: Nov 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Conez Imperium » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:16 pm

Redacted: Refer to Reich Line
Last edited by The Conez Imperium on Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Salut tout le monde, c'est moi !

Reich Line
Attaché

Founded: May 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Reich Line » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:17 pm

OOC: How come Surrenderordie is conquered in 1 page ? He hasn't even been on yet
The Metro Stations of Reich Line, a faction within the Moscow Metro based on Dmitry Glukhovsky's novel Metro 2033. With a twist of personal beliefs and futuristic technology.

Famed for its military and engagements against the Red Line, read more about the rich history of Reich within the extensive factbook.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby North America and Great Britain » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:21 pm

Reich Line wrote:OOC: How come Surrenderordie is conquered in 1 page ? He hasn't even been on yet

OOC: I was hoping that the blitzkrieg wouldn't result in a three-post victory, too.
Last edited by North America and Great Britain on Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Christian!

Towson wrote:

Flappy Birds.

Belderous
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Belderous » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:22 pm

We do outnumber his military nearly 3 to 1...

Ruhigen
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruhigen » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:04 pm

It's even more than 3 to 1. He has about 8,000,000 and I have 20,000,000 alone. Not to mention there's the fact that he never even logged on to do anything during the invasion. So basically his military just hung around sitting on their hands while we marched through.
Last edited by Ruhigen on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hi

Surrenderordie
Attaché

Founded: Feb 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Surrenderordie » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:11 pm

The government uses its verifiably high information technology to steal every government secret that Ruhigen has, and has its spies blow up their briefcases (and the government buildings around them) in the capital of the 3 allied forces, which is by the way legal. (I checked) Also, RP hint, the Desert Fox still lives! If you get my drift.

Surrenderordie
Attaché

Founded: Feb 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Surrenderordie » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:14 pm

Plus I have my enormously experienced soldiers that fought more then 80-1 odds and won with ridiculously low casualties, which can also be verified. How Your forces aren't even comparable to Veliria's Alien Soldiers, forgot what they were called, but Le Chauvin and I made mincemeat out of them

Reich Line
Attaché

Founded: May 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Reich Line » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:48 pm

Outskirts of Medina
Unknown Date

Unknown to the Stalkers and the rest of Reich the blitzkrieg of Surrenderordie annexes all of Europe and Africa. However the Middle East, the last bastion of hope for Surrenderordie still prevails. The last remenants of the Surrenderordie Grand Army amass along the new front determined to defend their last stronghold to the last man.....

"Wow, would you look at that" whispered Hanz pointing towards a column of tanks driving towards Jordan. The tanks were nothing they had seen before, gliding across the ground by some unseen force. Fighters roared overhead as Infantry in mobile battle suits march onwards.

"Just like Moscow Victory Parade huh ?"

"I used to love that, amazing show of Soviet power. Except this one puts ours to shame..." replied Gerald. "I wonder where they're going to"

"Far away from us, that pleases me" chortled Hanz

The parade continued uninterrupted for over 2 hours as columns after columns of military prowess drove onwards to the front. Finally around dusk the parade finished, a cloud of thick smoke still billowing in the far distance. Luckily it seemed the soldiers were to focused to notice the lone car parked next to a palm tree, on closer inspection piles of sand and a shovel covered the palm tree. An indication to a freshly dug foxhole.

The Stalkers reentered their car now nicknamed 'Buggy' named after its bug-like exterior and drove towards Medina. It was night by the time the Stalkers approached Medina illuminated by large searchlights pointed towards the sky. The heavy military presence on the outskirts forced the Stalkers to abandon the car and continue their journey by foot. A sewer entrance indicated the Stalkers next path for infiltrating the city.

"Did you see those sandbags lining all the houses" commented Fritzan "And the Flak Guns, they were enourmous !"

Da, and the searchlights I had to turn on my filters to stop myself from going blind. Just looking at them hurt"

"And what about those soldiers, they looked better equipped than us ! Armed to the teeth and decked out with some sci-fi laser gun and s-s-s-stuff. How could we possibly go toe to toe against them ?" exclaimed Gerald

"Stop the Sub-Human defeatist tone and keep walking" barked back Hanz

"Yes Boss, you know I'm just joking"

"They're bad jokes and you know it. However the heavy militaristic presence does concern me, reminds me of Reich back at home. We will have to radio this one in"

Suddenly a voice echoed in front of them "Andrew is that you" shouted a man with a perfect English accent. Instantly the Squad switched to a defensive formation ready for any possible Sub-Human surprise attack. Hanz gave a nod indicating it was his turn to act.

"Yes it is me" replied Hanz in his best English accent. It was the first different accent Hanz has ever heard since the start of the Metro's. 99% of people in the Metro had a very distinct Russian accent. He slowly motioned his squad to 'denken an den Füßen' (think on your feet, basically be proactive and fast in thinking).

"Oh good I was getting worried, the whole city is on high-alert since the start of the war. Have you Christian I'm worried that he might have been captured by Surrenderordie Militia and I would have to radio it in on my head back to Ruhigen High Command"

"I don't know where Christian is, but I know we must continue with the objective with or without him"

"Of course, don't want to mess with Ruhigen High Command"

Before the man even had time for his brain to send electrical impulses to his feet via his nerves to tell him to move his feet left. A metallic hypodermic punctured the soft tissue of his neck releasing a deadly neurotoxin paralysing the man completely, save for his eyesight and hearing. A deadly toxin extracted from a Holist (mutant in the Metro) infamous for its tortures implications. The 6 Stalkers then slowly surrounded the man.

The sight of the 6 Stalkers utterly petrified the lone soldier causing him to panic and try moving his arms. However the only thing he could do was stare at his captors and scream.

"Ruhigen spy ahead !" shouted another voice. Suddenly light filled the sewer as the 6 Stalkers were caught in a crossfire. The heavy thud of boots filled the tunnel as more troops readied their weapons against the Stalkers.

"Shit" thought Hanz, were done

"Spy, you mean this Sub-Human" said Gerald pointing towards the motionless body on the floor. 'Were not Ruhigen, that Sub-Human is Ruhigen"

"Who are you, why are you here, you are obviously Ruhigen spies are you not"

"Ruhigen ? I thought there was one Ruhigen and it is this Sub-Human on the floor ?"

"Don't play games with me, prepare to die Ruhigen spy !"

"Tap, tap, tap"

3 more soldiers dropped on the floor the metallic hypodermic darts finding their mark again gurgling as bile blocked their airways from anaphylactic shock.

"If you believe we are the Ruhigen, raise your weapons and forfeit your existence" hissed Helsing drawing another pistol.

A tense Mexican Gun Standoff ensured in the tunnel. The hiss of the gasmasks increased as the Stalkers prepared to be hit with a barrage of gunfire

"Okay good, now then we all holster our weapons and we can determine who is this Ruhigen, dann Vereinbarte ?"

"Agreed". Both parties holstered their weapons and gazed awkwardly at each other. Hanz cursed his luck and mentally on good etiquette, the cards were scattered around the board and he needed a miracle to save his squad.

OCC: Don't kill the Stalkers there the only bridge of communication/negotiation
The Metro Stations of Reich Line, a faction within the Moscow Metro based on Dmitry Glukhovsky's novel Metro 2033. With a twist of personal beliefs and futuristic technology.

Famed for its military and engagements against the Red Line, read more about the rich history of Reich within the extensive factbook.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents