NATION

PASSWORD

The Alamiralian Connection (Alamiralians/Invite Only) (RP)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

North America and Great Britain
Envoy

Founded: Jan 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby North America and Great Britain » Thu May 29, 2014 7:51 pm

Starbase 001
Somewhere in the Kuiper Belt
Terra 001-43.19.22.45
May 19, 2413

"Good morning, Starshine! The Earth says, "hello!"" exclaims a certain Commander Joseph Eric Barnes over the base loudspeaker.

"Today's high, along with its low, low is expected to remain at a solid seventy-two degrees, and the weather is to be sunny! In fact, now that the smoke from that electrical fire has been jetty'd into space, you can see the fluorescent lights! Today, we have a new guest fresh off the new tachyon relay transporter they shipped out here last week. It's good ol'-- oh, what's his name. Now, if you haven't been woken up for your duty shift by my wakeup call, have the guy next to you shout in your ear. To the guy next to the guy sleeping, that's an order. Get on with it and shout! Barnes out!"

A young man wearing a white technician's jumpsuit covered in tools and electronic gadgets looks out a hallway viewport into the cosmos. Technician Jonathan Presley was straight out of the Eden Institute in Columbia. Nobody knew him here, as evidenced by the lackluster reception he got in the announcement. Most of the people at Starbase 001 didn't even know each other, as this was a pretty work intensive station. With a compliment of 57 to hold it together, it is a marvel how the space station hasn't crashed into a stray asteroid or been blown apart by a plasma coolant leak.

"You, technician," says a disgruntled-sounding man from behind Presley, his Glaswegian accent sticking out like a sore thumb, "Are you Presley?"

"Uh, ye-- yes-- uh, sir?" replies a nervous Presley, who wasn't feeling the most welcome out in the middle of outer space.

"Good. Just the man I was ordered to see. Now, they say you studied rift generators back planetside. They also say you're the best. We're workin' on one bigger than anyone's ever seen. Big enough to fit a planet in the later phases of development, but right now, it's just over a kilometer in size."

"And this is why I got 'ported out here to this chunk of metal?"

"You graduated top of your class, didn't you?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good. Meet me down in shuttle bay after you've had a bite to eat. I recommend the gravy an' biscuits platter. Somethin' our cook brought out of his home commonwealth."

"Will do, sir."

"Please, call me Lyall."
Last edited by North America and Great Britain on Thu May 29, 2014 7:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Proud Christian!

Before you assume I'm an anglophile, read my factbook.

1% of the nations have 39% of the votes. #occupyWA

National Anthem of the Federation - Shameless Self-Advertising - National Factbook
---Economic Left/Right: 8.25
---Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.44
Towson wrote:
Meowfoundland wrote:Who's gonna kill the 6.5 billion people necessary to make this viable?

Flappy Birds.

Belderous
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Belderous » Fri May 30, 2014 12:48 pm

I kinda figures Belderous as USSR at its peak but that could be too big

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby North America and Great Britain » Fri May 30, 2014 1:45 pm

Belderous wrote:I kinda figures Belderous as USSR at its peak but that could be too big

OOC: Well, if the Earth is mostly divided between two or three big nations, it would make sense that you could be the USSR and maybe most of Asia. Who wants Europe and the Americas? (You may only pick one of those, so no, "I want both!")
Proud Christian!

National Anthem of the Federation - Shameless Self-Advertising - National Factbook
Towson wrote:
Meowfoundland wrote:Who's gonna kill the 6.5 billion people necessary to make this viable?

Flappy Birds.

Belderous
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Belderous » Fri May 30, 2014 3:36 pm

I kinda figured USSR at its peak, including Warsaw pact, but I would be down with losing a sizable chunk of asia

Surrenderordie
Attaché

Founded: Feb 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Surrenderordie » Fri May 30, 2014 6:15 pm

I want Europe and the Middle East and Southern Africa

Surrenderordie
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Surrenderordie » Fri May 30, 2014 6:18 pm

Whoever has Asia can have Northern Africa east of Tunis

Surrenderordie
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Surrenderordie » Sat May 31, 2014 10:24 am

Its not god modding, The better training is because I have always been extremely militaristic and disciplined. Its how I beat Arrakine the first time. The kingdom of burned Shrubbery is my point Ruhigen. You can call it god modding, but it is how it has always been.

Surrenderordie
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Surrenderordie » Sat May 31, 2014 10:27 am

Plus Belderous, if you look at my two top industries, they are arms manufacturing and uranium mining.

Reich Line
Attaché

Founded: May 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Reich Line » Sat May 31, 2014 3:58 pm

Reich Line-Rechnoy Vokzal
17th May 2033

"Hanz do you understand your mission ?" asked Pavel

"Yes Major Morozov, I completely understand"

"Good.....now let me explain once again the mission briefing with the rest of your Stalkers, it is imperative you do not fail Reich"

The rest of the 4-man Stalker Squad jumped to attention as Pavel accompanied by Hanz walked towards them. It was an imposing sight witnessing a walking legend of Reich, completely clad in pristine black leather stenciled with silver and golden decorations approaching you personally.

"Gentlemen, before we begin do you realise that this mission must be kept in absolute secrecy. I do not need to inform you what happens to traitors do I ?"

"No Major Morozov" shouted the 5-man Stalker Squad

"Wunderbar now then, originally Rechnoy Vokza was a quiet station even the Lurkers stayed away from here until 2 days ago when Reich Stalkers detected unusual activity within the 'End of the Line'. A strange blue light covering a Metro Tunnel. We have been lead to believe that this construct of light or 'Door' is actually a portal to another world or timeline and we need you to investigate. Questions ?"

"So we have no intelligence of what happens beyond the door ?" asked Prizet, the squads medic

"Correct, we have no idea what will happen once you walk into the door. You will be at the forefront of Reich interest so conduct yourself when meeting possible Sub-Humans and do not do anything without orders".

"Yes Major Morozov, we will not fail you !" replied the Stalker Squad

"Do not fail Reich as well" snapped back Pavel "I trust you have been fully equipped"

Pavel quickly surveyed the squad taking note of their equipment. All were armed with AK-74s with laser sights, optics, suppressors and other personal touches. Their armor completely surrounded their bodies constructed from the best pre-war Kevlar and finest metal plate reinforcing. Strewn, hung or stuck around their armor was various pouches containing additional ammo, medical supplies, food, water, grenades and even a radio. Finally Pavel's eyes stopped at the Stalker's gas mask.

"Is that a Grade III gas mask ?"

"Yes Major Morozov"

"Indeed you are fully equipped" replied Pavel. Grade III gas masks were the finest pre-war personal air filtration allowing someone to operate for over 3 days, excluding the additional oxygen tanks that the Stalkers carried.

"Gentlemen I wish you the best, good luck"
The Metro Stations of Reich Line, a faction within the Moscow Metro based on Dmitry Glukhovsky's novel Metro 2033. With a twist of personal beliefs and futuristic technology.

Famed for its military and engagements against the Red Line, read more about the rich history of Reich within the extensive factbook.

Belderous
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Belderous » Sat May 31, 2014 6:39 pm

Mean while in the vast pavilion of the Dominion in the heart of Vectaria, the National Day of Freedom parade marches in the square, broadcast over every television is the parade overlayed with the generally jingoistic speach given by The Most Glorious Leader Rizingev Belderchekev and on every load speaker at every corner the Anthem blares scratchily.
Captain William Pavlich of the first Vertigers stands uncomfortable and hot in his full dress uniform. He in the back of his mind wishes for something, nay, anything to make his life a little more interesting...

Ruhigen
Attaché

Founded: Jun 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruhigen » Sat May 31, 2014 10:27 pm

Surrenderordie, whatever your excuse, ALL of Europe is just too much. There was never an empire in all of history that had all of Europe at once. I imagine my empire consisting of most of Central Europe(Poland, Germany, Holland, Czechoslovakia, etc.), the British Isles, Iceland, Greenland, and Scandinavia. Basically WWI Germany plus Austro-Hungary, along with a few extra places.

What about I get the afore-mentioned parts, and you get Western Europe(France, Iberian Peninsula, Italy, Belgium, etc.), Southern Europe(Greece, Bulgaria, Serbia, etc.), the Middle-East, Northern Africa, and Southern Africa? I would be willing to give up England if you remain stubborn, but I want to keep Ireland and Scotland. Then you basically have Rome at its furthest extent plus Southern Africa. Even that is pretty powerful. You would control the Mediterranean. We could be having a cold war over certain borders, the Rhine for instance.

And Belderous, you could get Lithuania, Belarus(is your name based off of it?), Ukraine, Romania, and basically everything eastward. I could be talked into giving up Poland and Finland if you so wished. It isn't quite USSR sized, but it's pretty close to the WWI Russian Empire.
hi

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby North America and Great Britain » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:15 am

Belderous gets the USSR, Surrenderordie gets non-Germanic Europe (Romance countries, Greece, maybe Turkey and the Levant by a long shot), and Ruhigen gets Germanic Europe (including Britain and Scandinavia with Finland and Iceland as a bonus). Seem reasonable? We need an America.
Last edited by North America and Great Britain on Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
Proud Christian!

Towson wrote:

Flappy Birds.

Belderous
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Belderous » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:52 am

I propose that Ruhgin takes murica because he has puny empire, I was kind of hoping to get the soviet blok countries but I am willing to give those up to rughin

Surrenderordie
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Surrenderordie » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:08 pm

all of Europe isn't too much, and you get the flipping Americas, Europe isn't that much compared the Americas and Asia

Belderous
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Belderous » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:51 pm

OK, you take Europe, and how's about ruhgin and I flatten you and leave you out dry like a sponge in the middle of the Mojave desert. Let me make this clear. Your whining. I am sick of it. KNOCK. IT. OFF. Thank you in advance

Surrenderordie
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Surrenderordie » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:03 pm

Whining? I wasn't complaining, I was stating a fact. Noone should have Germany, England, and North and South America.

Belderous
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Belderous » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:17 pm

Did I ever mention south America? I said Murcia, which anyone who has utilized the internet or lived in America knows means America, like USA, like where I know for a fact you live

Ruhigen
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruhigen » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:55 pm

I don't think any one country should get all of Murica. We should divide it up into regions, not state-wise, but more actual region-wise(Great Plains, Deep South, North-West, etc.). Also, I think Haltioiden wants Canada, so that's one part taken care of. South America we could just leave uncharted and wild, since no one cares about it(from a strategic, non-offensive viewpoint). I think whomever owns Eastern Asia should have the Western portion of the US, and then someone in Europe should have the East(except Surrender, who is already getting a huge chunk of Africa AND the Middle Eats). We could leave the Great Plains region as a sort of disputed, in-between land.

Or we could always just play our RP on an alternate earth where the New World conveniently doesn't exist.
hi

Ruhigen
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruhigen » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:56 pm

"Middle Eats"...
That's probably the greatest typing mistake I've ever made.
hi

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby North America and Great Britain » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:24 am

Ruhigen wrote:I don't think any one country should get all of Murica. We should divide it up into regions, not state-wise, but more actual region-wise(Great Plains, Deep South, North-West, etc.). Also, I think Haltioiden wants Canada, so that's one part taken care of. South America we could just leave uncharted and wild, since no one cares about it(from a strategic, non-offensive viewpoint). I think whomever owns Eastern Asia should have the Western portion of the US, and then someone in Europe should have the East(except Surrender, who is already getting a huge chunk of Africa AND the Middle Eats). We could leave the Great Plains region as a sort of disputed, in-between land.

Or we could always just play our RP on an alternate earth where the New World conveniently doesn't exist.

The no New World thing does sound interesting. I think a split-US could work. The Eastern US joined a North Atlantic Federation of sorts after its western half was invaded by the Asian powers, who ignored Canadabritain. (I think we should give Haltioiden an independent Britain with Canada.)
Proud Christian!

Towson wrote:

Flappy Birds.

Reich Line
Attaché

Founded: May 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Reich Line » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:35 am

Someone should make a map, fast.
The Metro Stations of Reich Line, a faction within the Moscow Metro based on Dmitry Glukhovsky's novel Metro 2033. With a twist of personal beliefs and futuristic technology.

Famed for its military and engagements against the Red Line, read more about the rich history of Reich within the extensive factbook.

Horicnir
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Horicnir » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:45 am

Time: 0400 Hours

*A soldier dressed in uniform quickly walks into the chambers of the King. He stops to identify himself, then proceeds*

"My Lord, we have a situation"

*The King looks up from whatever he was doing* "What seems to be the problem sergeant?"

*The soldier gulps quietly* "Riots have broken out in the center of the Capital, the Police Forces can't hold them off. Shall we call in the army?"

*The King gets up and presses a button on his throne, slowly a suit of power armor rises from the floor, and the Kind puts it on* "Why don't you go and do that, and I will try to quell this Riot"

*The King departs, grabbing a laser rifle on his way out of the Palace*

*The soldier stand bewildered, then runs down to the Palace Barracks to get the troops* "The King has gone to stop the riots, we must help him, to battle stations, get the crafts in the air, get the Power Armor ready, charge the laser rifles, STOP THE RIOTS!

(OCC I will take the eastern half of North America, if that's okay. Plus, the King enters battle with his soldiers, so if you happen to fight him, he has some powerful armor, but can be killed. But my nation will not proceed in any conflict unless our nation and it's people are threatened.)

Surrenderordie
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Surrenderordie » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:56 am

Meanwhile, in Jerusalem, the Jews are requesting that the muslims get the boot, and the Muslims are saying the same. Emperor Chauvin, who is bribing people to convert to Chauvinism, is in the process of establishing aan Imperial Decree that would put the Muslims back to Mecca and Istanbul, and the Jews in Jerusalem. Meanwhile anti-Belderous rallies are occuring daily, and the senate calls for a punative expidition to finish them all.(the Emperor Chauvin would like to point out that the majority of his African land is the Sahara desert, which really isn't more than a wasteland and requests mainland europe)
Last edited by Surrenderordie on Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Belderous
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Belderous » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:51 pm

Belderous sends forth envoys to negotiate treaties with Ruhgin and Horincrir

Ruhigen
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruhigen » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:59 pm

*welcomes Belderous envoys, being a fellow dictatorship, and negotiations commence

*sends envoys to Horicnir as well

*notices Surrenderordie is doing quite a bit of Jew-herding, and gets an ominous feeling that it won't end well for some reason...* Oh well, probably nothing. Although, I can't help feeling I've heard this before: Crazy dictator, herded Jews around a bit, wanted all of Europe...

*also wishes him to have fun trying to bribe Muslims to convert. Good luck with that! (sarcasm)

(I agree that Canada with Britain could work for Haltioiden. Maybe we could give him Australia as well, since much of it is desert anyway. I would like to have Scotland and Ireland though. Perhaps Haltioiden and I could be disputing over them)
hi

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents