NATION

PASSWORD

UNIS First Regional Wargames(UNIS Only) IC

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Zatak
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:57 pm

Republic of Vietnam wrote:
ZATAK wrote:The men laughed for a sec they were much more rude then other Zatakian men who were as much as they knew more friendly and honorable," who the hell cares it is a stupid wolf and I'm surprised that the highly praised Vietnamese look like they should be fighting in the 1960 wars", said one of the soilders who's patch read Private malik antonis .

Corporal Khanh laughed. "Yes, we look like soldiers who fight in the 1960. We still use equipment from the Vietnam War. But, we can still defeat soldiers with advanced things using just M1 Carbines!"

"call us when you actually become a good military then we can talk about you guys being a good force", malik said as he pushed the corporal aside so he and his men could get back to there kill as they moved more soilders and vehicles arrived on the beach where they began to greet there Ukrainian " brothers".
want a embassy in zatak just click the link below
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=276378

Contact the Zatakian Government at: zatagovtele@hotmail.com

Follow the Zatakian Government On twitter!!!: https://twitter.com/ZatakGovernment

Ukraines
Minister

Founded: Jan 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ukraines » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:58 pm

ZATAK wrote:
Republic of Vietnam wrote:Corporal Khanh laughed. "Yes, we look like soldiers who fight in the 1960. We still use equipment from the Vietnam War. But, we can still defeat soldiers with advanced things using just M1 Carbines!"

"call us when you actually become a good military then we can talk about you guys being a good force", malik said as he pushed the corporal aside so he and his men could get back to there kill as they moved more soilders and vehicles arrived on the beach where they began to greet there Ukrainian " brothers".

Ukraines tanks men, and soldiers talked with the Zatakian soldiers. "War zone everywhere, time to show our region. Ukraines is a great nation." said one of the soldiers.
Military Pop: 1,502,000 Active, 25,000,000 Reserves, 26,502,000 Total
Army #: 1,000,000 Active. 10,000,000 Reserves.
Navy #: 402,000 Active, 8,000,000 Reserves
Marine #: 100,000 Active, 7,000,000 Reserves.
RP Pop: 1,302,045,069
Ideology: COMMUNISM!
Government: Marxism-Leninism/Single-Party State
Ruler: Chairman Arya Ulyssi

Republic of Vietnam
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Vietnam » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:59 pm

Ukraines wrote:
Republic of Vietnam wrote:Corporal Khanh laughed. "Yes, we look like soldiers who fight in the 1960. We still use equipment from the Vietnam War. But, we can still defeat soldiers with advanced things using just M1 Carbines!"

Corporal Denys walked up behind Corporal Khanh, "Your from the Vietnamese nation? Well we're from Ukraines."

Corporal Kahnh turned around. "Well hello. We are glad to meet you. Unlike those savage and cruel people." He glares at the Zatakian Soldiers.

Zatak
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:00 pm

Ukraines wrote:
ZATAK wrote:"call us when you actually become a good military then we can talk about you guys being a good force", malik said as he pushed the corporal aside so he and his men could get back to there kill as they moved more soilders and vehicles arrived on the beach where they began to greet there Ukrainian " brothers".

Ukraines tanks men, and soldiers talked with the Zatakian soldiers. "War zone everywhere, time to show our region. Ukraines is a great nation." said one of the soldiers.

"Ey I just got back from Hatay or as we call it a hellhole arnt you guys in a war", malik said as he started to interact with Ukrainians.

Follow the Zatakian Government On twitter!!!: https://twitter.com/ZatakGovernment

Ukraines
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ukraines » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:01 pm

Ukraines wrote:Corporal Denys walked up behind Corporal Khanh, "Your from the Vietnamese nation? Well we're from Ukraines."

Corporal Kahnh turned around. "Well hello. We are glad to meet you. Unlike those savage and cruel people." He glares at the Zatakian Soldiers.

"Their not all bad, they act different than some do. Also the wolfs around here, are known to murder people in towns, so I can see what they did that." He points at the wolf dead on the ground.

Ukraines
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ukraines » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:02 pm

ZATAK wrote:
Ukraines wrote:Ukraines tanks men, and soldiers talked with the Zatakian soldiers. "War zone everywhere, time to show our region. Ukraines is a great nation." said one of the soldiers.

"Ey I just got back from Hatay or as we call it a hellhole arnt you guys in a war", malik said as he started to interact with Ukrainians.

"Meh, more like a fascist uprising *The missiles are voided cause, SERIOUSLY THEIR MISSILES!* But, Can't live a perfect life."

Republic of Vietnam
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Vietnam » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:02 pm

ZATAK wrote:

"We are already good with old weapons. And look at yourself Private. You think you are better than us Vietnamese soldiers. Just look at your rank. And if you want to fight, just say it. We are going to crush you anyways if you want to fight us boy." Corporal Khanh said calmly.

Zatak
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:02 pm

Ukraines wrote:Corporal Denys walked up behind Corporal Khanh, "Your from the Vietnamese nation? Well we're from Ukraines."

"Ah my friends so good to meet you and its not that they murder they just kill farm animals and hurt crops abit", said another Zatakian soilder this one only called packs As he walked up in a much different armor which was the new 2010 combat armor.
Last edited by Zatak on Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zatak
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:04 pm

Ukraines wrote:
ZATAK wrote:"Ey I just got back from Hatay or as we call it a hellhole arnt you guys in a war", malik said as he started to interact with Ukrainians.

"Meh, more like a fascist uprising *The missiles are voided cause, SERIOUSLY THEIR MISSILES!* But, Can't live a perfect life."

" ey try being in Hatay freaking hot as hell and all those bombs in the roads I could hardly walk without worrying about a IED", malik said with a laugh

Ukraines
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ukraines » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:05 pm

ZATAK wrote:
Ukraines wrote:"Meh, more like a fascist uprising *The missiles are voided cause, SERIOUSLY THEIR MISSILES!* But, Can't live a perfect life."

" ey try being in Hatay freaking hot as hell and all those bombs in the roads I could hardly walk without worrying about a IED", malik said with a laugh

"Hah, well. We have to worry about bombardments from planes on home soil."

Zatak
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:06 pm

Ukraines wrote:
ZATAK wrote:" ey try being in Hatay freaking hot as hell and all those bombs in the roads I could hardly walk without worrying about a IED", malik said with a laugh

"Hah, well. We have to worry about bombardments from planes on home soil."

" Trust me the moment those Chichi's go off I'll be sent proboly and I didn't get the alpha vaccine", he said as he drank from his water container.

Ukraines
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ukraines » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:09 pm

ZATAK wrote:
Ukraines wrote:"Hah, well. We have to worry about bombardments from planes on home soil."

" Trust me the moment those Chichi's go off I'll be sent proboly and I didn't get the alpha vaccine", he said as he drank from his water container.

"We have "Virus-X" possibly worse than that. We also have many more, sort of things. We don't even put it up anymore, we'd be taken into custody for things."

Zatak
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:10 pm

Ukraines wrote:
ZATAK wrote:" Trust me the moment those Chichi's go off I'll be sent proboly and I didn't get the alpha vaccine", he said as he drank from his water container.

"We have "Virus-X" possibly worse than that. We also have many more, sort of things. We don't even put it up anymore, we'd be taken into custody for things."

"Trust me around here that prince says we have little but its all a lie hell my father flight in roski he fought in qubec he fought in mevra and Russian world war etc and they can't even admit that they have a WMD arsenal I'm surprised we are seen as pacifists", he said sitting down on a rock.
Last edited by Zatak on Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents