NATION

PASSWORD

Hunt for the Red Triangle (CLOSED)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Guerro
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Hunt for the Red Triangle (CLOSED)

Postby Guerro » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:42 pm

After almost four days of complete silence, communication from Guerro has been revived. The Allied States of Guerro have been in complete silence since the terrorist attacks in the states of Cowte and Ventil. No updates about anything going on in Guerro has been received during the silence. This left many members of Atlas and the IFA worried about what was going on. However, at 11:44 A.M on April 16th, 2014, a message from Presiden Kilson Gutier of Guerro was received by the nearby nation of Demporia. It simply said "We are ok." Since then, news agencies have been trying to update the public about what happened in Guerro.

Before the radio silence, Guerro came under attack by terrorists in Cowte and Ventil. These attacks were mostly massacres, but casualties were estimated around 950 dead, 1,300 injured. Afterwards, the Red Triangle terrorist organization took full responsibility for the attack. DEFCON 4 was enforced after the Red Triangle threatened to go on the streets and shoot any civilian or police they see. While it was at first seen as a simple threat, they went with their word, and almost 80 Guerrans are dead or injured because of this. No one is sure why Guerro went silent afterwards, but it was likely due to keep civilians inside for their own safety. Despite a successful attack in their eyes, the Red Triangle made two big mistakes.

1. A message was intercepted after a attack in a Ventilian mall. It revealed that the Red Triangle "Base of Command" was in a farmhouse in rural Isnois. A Advanced Placement (Special Forces) team was dispatched, and they moved onto the house. Unfortunately, it was completely empty. However, it was a information gold mine. Information on several key Red Triangle members was taken, revealing their locations, identity, and affiliation. The Guerran government is currently working on a plan to find these members and bring them to justice. Guerro has requested that other Atlas nations to help out in finding them.

2. Their other big mistake was their failure to complete their objective. To hurt Guerro's morality. The RT have staged several attacks in the past, but the pride Guerro holds so deeply has remained untouched. This is their largest attack yet, and it I no exception to this. Citizens have screamed for the government to find the Red Triangle and bring them to their rightful place. In fact, morality is very high, because it gives troops the courage to fight for their country.

The Objective

Guerro has worked out a plan to hunt the Red Triangle down. However, they need help. Guerro has requested for nations of Atlas who want to assist to come to Senice, Relen, the capital of Guerro, to work out a plan. Pictures of the key Red Triangle members were put on the meeting table in the Presidents Building, where the plan will be made. There were a total of 8 top priority members. While President Gutier waits for assistance from foreign nations to come, Guerro already has a lead on one member. A Advanced Placement team, codename Renegade, has been deployed to a small house in the Feklin Mountain Range in Saelo, where a top priority target is believed to be hiding. Four detectives have arrived at the farmhouse in Isnois where a Guerran Advanced Placement team infiltrated and found vital information. Their goal is to possibly find more information.

SUSPECTS

Alferd Koulson LOCATION: CAPTURED
Dimetri Karlamov LOCATION: Unknown
Verge Coilman LOCATION: Unknown
Wektien Porsh LOCATION: Unknown
Qun Ceulten LOCATION: Unknown
Ralph de Teil LOCATION: CAPTURED
Cole Zalzuski LOCATION: CAPTURED
Yealnen Xalen LOCATION: Unknown

Physical map: Image OOC: It's a bad map, I know. I'm working on making another one.

Basic map: http://www.nstracker.net/image.php?imag ... 209654.png

Statement from President Kilson Gutier
"In the last week, our great nation has been attacked by a great threat! I am sad to say that many people will not return to their families. As a whole, Guerro mourns those who lost their lives. They will never be forgotten. But our spirit and pride will never fade! I promise you, the great people of Guerro, that the ones that call themselves the Red Triangle WILL be brought to a court where they will be tried for their crimes! The Red Triangle WILL be brought to justice! We WILL recover! LONG LIVE GUERRO!"
Last edited by Guerro on Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Bratislav
Senator

Founded: May 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bratislav » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:58 pm

MINISTRY OF DEFENSE, REPUBLIC OF BRATISLAV

We are appalled and shocked by the actions of the terrorist organization, Red Triangle. Given the recent terrorist actions in our own country, we wish to sit down with the Guerran Government to discuss possible connections between Islamist Terrorists in Masalia and the Red Triangle. As a firm IFA military ally of Guerro, we are ready to provide any requested military aid and help Guerran Special Forces in their eradication efforts of these terrorists. We will discuss this in detail in Guerro. The Minister of Defense, Gorgi Stokeshi, will be travelling to Guerro immediately to discuss this matter with Guerran Government Officials.

Gorgi Stokeshi, Minister of Defense
ATLAS REGION(The Best Region): viewtopic.php?f=23&t=265127
Country Info: http://iiwiki.com/wiki/Bratislav

Demporia
Envoy

Founded: Mar 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Demporia » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:37 pm

DEMPORIAN AMRED REBILICIAEN | ARMED REPUBLIC OF DEMPORIA
OFFICIAL MESSAGE

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
To: President Gutier
Subject: Red Triangle Assistance
Security Level: Classified
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Greetings,

Mr. Gutier, I must say that when we received your message we were more than a little alarmed. Actually to be fair, some of us were practically pacing the room when you enacted the still unexplained radio silence. In fact, one of my very own generals urged me to send scout ships to your shores. As we had no way of being absolutely sure that the message was indeed from you. I must regretfully inform you that I was indeed considering this very action, and at that uncertain time, in my mind the international implications of such seemingly intrusive actions could be cursed to damnation for all that I could care.

Still, as more information slowly but steadily leaked out, we were able to become increasingly confident in the genuine nature of the message. And we have not actually entered into Guerrian waters. However, these ships were and still are in route, sailing through international waters as we speak. Still Sir, do be assured that in undisputed waters they shall remain until we, and thus our ships are granted clearance into your nation. As, I am now more than sure this message is actually being sent to you and your cabinet, and not Red Triangle extremists posing behind your signature. And Demporians as a people have far too much respect for Guerro as a country, to infringe upon internationally accepted borders, without prior permission or more than good cause.

I would like you to know Mr. President, that we will gladly offer any relief or military aid that you require. And are more than willing to participate in any operations against the Red Triangle. If you do indeed require militarily assistance, let the one-hundred and fifty Demporian servicemen aboard our ships serve as a gesture of good faith towards you. Of course as I've said before, said men will be called back to our own shores if you do not wish for us to have any military presence, even benevolent, on your own sovereign soil. Please note, I myself will fly in soon, providing you do wish for our help, and the there is a stable and safe location for us to discuss matters. For as much as I wish to help you, my own people must come first, and even as self-sufficient as they may be they do in fact require a Commander in Chief. If such a safe meeting can not be arranged, our Secretary of Defense will be more than happy to serve in my absence.

With Regards,
Last edited by Demporia on Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:44 am, edited 3 times in total.

Guerro
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Guerro » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:28 pm

Senice, Relen

President Gutier paced the floor of his office. So far, Bratislav had been the only one to come in to aid. It'll be a few hours until Stokeshi arrived. Then, one of Gutiers advisors walked in.
"Mr. President. A message from Demporia." Gutiers face lighted up. "Let me see." The advisor gave the letter to Gutier, then Gutier sat down to read the message. As he read the message, he realized how many unanswered questions he had left. Gutier looked over at his bodyguard. "Delrunge. Give me my pen, if you please."

To: President Ruff
Encryption: Classfied

I am very sorry about the unexplained radio silence. It was out of my hands. Congress didn't want to risk the Red Triangle encrypting our messages. You must understand that hundreds of civilians were dying at the time. We had to do something. Anything to halt them. But now that it is over, we are ready to take action. The Triangle have been causing us trouble for decades. It's time to stop them once and for all. As for your ships, you are more then welcomed to enter our waters and assist. Reports say your ships are nearby Stilute in Maresen. You can dock there, I'll have personnel there to greet your troops. However, right now there is nothing for them to do. We have a lead on Alferd Koulson, and we are currently searching for him in particular. Your troops are welcomed to stay in the hotels in Maresen for the time being. I recommend the Drail Hotel. We will pay for all expenses. I very much promise you that it is really me. If you need more proof, I'll show you. The Allied States of Guerro very much appreciate your help. If you can, I would love to have you come personally to Senice where we can come up with a plan. A delegate from Bratislav is already on his way. But I understand you have your own country to run. Please, if you have time, you are always welcomed here.

-Signed

President Kilson Gutier of Guerro

Gutier finished off with a sloppy signature. He never ad good hand-writing. Then suddenly, a call from his general. He picked up:

"Hello General. Anything new?"
"Yes sir! I have news from Renegade."

Feklin Mountain Range in Saelo
Lt. David Hatton
Advanced Placement Team Renegade

"Go! Surround the building!" yelled Lt. Hatton. As his men circled the building, a Gator Type helicopter hovered above the house. It was so that, if Koulson ran, he'd be easy to track. Meanwhile, 3 men on the chopper were getting their gear together, ready for their rappel down.
"Sir! All men are in position. Bluejay 1 is in position. On your go." Hatton held his breath. Quic and clean

"BREACH AND CLEAR! GO!"
At once, 4 contained explosions rattled the building. The house was being breached by all sides. The men on the chopper rappelled down onto the roof. His men entered the building, and Hatton came in last. "Room clear!" Sounded one noise on the radio. "Sir! Over here! I heard a door close!" Hatton ran to where the location was. "Room clear!" said a noise from his radio. He reached the door. Hatton pointed at the of his men. "Eler, go second. Rachil, Seti, cover us." Hatton took his place beside the door, with Sgt. Eler on the other side. "Go!" Eler kicked the door open, and Hatton came in. He quickly scanned the room. Just before he gave the all clear, he heard a noise from the corner. Hatton raised his gun, and pointed at where the noise came from. He was about to fire, until he realized what it was. It was a small boy, at most 11 years old. Hatton softened, but had to remember his training.
"Rachil! Get this boy out of here!"
As the infiltration came to a close, Hatton realized Koulson must have already fled. Eler spoke up "Sir. Everything is clear. No sign of Koulson." Hatton was suddenly angry.
"Damn it! We'll find him. Search the area for any information. See if the boy knows anything, but be gentle. That means you Seti." Hatton smiled through his mask.
"Love you too, sir." Replied Seti jokingly.
After 15 minutes of searching, no progress was made. Then, one of his men shouted over the radio.
"Sir! You might want to see this." Hatton ran over to the room. The solidier who had called was young. Hatton recognized him as a new member of the team. "What is it?"
The young soldier shined his flashlight over a wall. It was a poster with words that were hard to read. But after a closer look, it became clear what it said.
It blood-red print, the poster said:
"We remember Masalia"

Hatton froze. He knew what this meant. "Tell General Mattil about our findings. Good work. Pack it up, I want to talk to that boy."

Bratislav
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bratislav » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:57 pm

Senice, Relen, Guerro

The Minister of Defense, Gorgi Stokeshi, had just arrived in his small private jet at the international airport in Guerro. He was ready to hold face-to-face consultations with Guerran officials regarding the Red Triangle situation. The Minister had also received intel from the Bratislavian Secret Intelligence that Masalian Islamists are very likely involved in the Red Triangle group. With the information at hand, he knew that Bratislav and Guerro would have to launch a joint operation to counter the new threat in Guerro. Stokeshi got into is limousine and was driven to the Government Palace where he was expecting to meet with officials and share some of the intelligence that he had.

Santa Lucania
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Santa Lucania » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:12 pm

Leonùs Dí Szorinza Chairman for the Bureau of External Affairs
San Luca, Santa Lucania

The day had been long and heated with record temperatures of 103° in the middle of April and of course the Situation growing in Guerro. While Lucanian-Guerro relations aren't all that well forged they still layed pretty close to our nation and it wouldn't be to hard for RT members to catch a boat to Santa Lucania. While the day was starting to slow down I was expected to make a speech about the issue in Guerro and god knows we needed it as much of the local providence a were unaware of any possibility that our nation may have members stationed here trying to escape punishment in Guerro. As I walked through the halls I saw my entrance and walked through it with my papers in hand. A quick burst if applauds echoed out as the group kept a close eye on me. Once I cleared my voice a little I looked up at the camera staining straight into them before speaking.

Welcome to this Conference everyone it's nice to see you here. As you all may know the nation of Geurro has just recently come out if self-induced radio silence which was triggered after a series if terrorist attacks leaving 900 people dead and almost 2,000 injured. But the big issue are the members who took part in these attacks. While we do not have any evidence to believe such many people in the Presidents Cabinet fear that members of the Red Triangle have made their way into Santa Lucania via boat and aircraft as they wish to flee Justice.

As member of the Bureau of External Affairs this situation conserve me because of the possibility if foreign terrorist elements finding their way to our nation. I've requested the president to but the navy of PAE-3 and to increase patrols on common water routs between our two nations. Also the Bureau of Civil Law Enforcement as upped its PAE to level 2 and as enacted the Policia Federal Lucania right to Nation Juristiction and has asked that providential police forces step up in there alert systems.

While we as a nation will not be able to go and take out these men we will focus on keeping our population safe from any and all attacks. Like I said there is no reason to believe we have Red Triangle elements within our nation but we do not wish to takeaway chances on the matter. My heart goes out to both the family's effected by the attacks as well as the nation of Geurro as a whole and we wish you luck in your em devour.
Atlas's very own Tropical Paradise with all the Poverty and Income zen equality included.
HDI: 7.14
GINI: 52.7
Government: Democratic Federal Republic
Current Coalition: Progress Coalition/Civic Unity Coalition mixed government.
Climate: Tropical

Ordia
Envoy

Founded: Apr 16, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Ordia » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:59 pm

Code: Select all
TO: The Allied States of Guerro

"Firstly we are dismayed to hear of terrorist activity taking a toll on your nation. President Petrovitch sends his personal condolences and wishes to assist in any way he can so that this terrible and dangerous group does not gain further footing.

In light of these events, our embassy has been instructed to inform your administration that the Republic of Ordia shall be closing emigration from the Allied States of Guerro until further notice. We shall also be closing our embassy until further notice. Any communication your administration wishes to hold with our Republic should be directed here, to the Foreign Affairs Office of Ludnow.

Futhermore, President Petrovitch has met with Ordian government and military officials and has concluded that it would be in the best interests of the Ordian people if our Republic offered military and secruity assistance among other things if needed. We hope the situation is coming under control, and we are prepared to assist in that endeavor."

On Behalf of, President Petrovitch.

The situation in Ordia was quite tense, not much was known, other than there had been an attack. This was different though, this wasn't some distant conflict half a world away, this was close to home. The Ordian people knew this aswell, the Government issued a statement about the attack/s and activated the 1st Legionnaire Division, it's reservists being driven through the streets of Ludnow, and nearby towns. Additionally the Western border crossings were the scene of heightend security. All this, just a day after Ordia's Independence Holiday. But if the Ordian government wishes to stay in power, the President knew they would need to work with the Guerrians, relations were mostly silent, merely formal and symbolic really, but they needed help, and so to would others if the "Red Triangle" made anymore progress.

This was the result of terrorism, especially on Ordians. They had as long as they've known, inhabited these lands. Emigrating for many, wasn't an easy or top option. The best thing many figured, was to flee for shelter in the countryside, as they had done for centuries...
Last edited by Ordia on Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I am an proud, independent nation of the Sovereignty Cooperation Pact!
Member of the Atlasian League of Nations

Rest in Peace Lemmy

Bratislav
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bratislav » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:58 pm

The Defense Minister Stokeshi had to present some critical information to Guerran authorities:

After the dissolution of the Masalian Islamist Revolutionary Front, we have confirming reports that several militants and associates of the group fled Bratislav before we were able to fully secure the areas that were held by the violent group. Our intel says that some if not all the militants traveled to Guerro and began training and support terrorist operations in Guerro, an IFA ally state. The goals of the cooperation is a bit murky, but we believe that the goal is to damage Bratislavian interests and that of our allies to further an international terror network. Such militants are highly trained and organized military operations must be implemented to rid them. Guerran borders must be heavily secured in this time of crisis. We are ready to send 3,500 Special Forces to aid your forces in counter-terror operations. We are ready to increase military aid in case of further complications.

Guerro
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Guerro » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:18 pm

Senice, Relen
Presidents Building

President Gutier waited patiently by his door. He was waiting for his special guest. Beforehand, Gutier ordered the security of all borders. The only border to land was (Number 42 on Atlas Map), the rest as water. However, Guerran naval ships have been deployed, and are currently guarding the coast on all sides. No one enters or leaves without the militaries consent for now. The reason for this was because it was confirmed that Masalian Insurgents had traveled to Guerro and have begun assisting and training the Red Triangle. Along with this, was two more nations getting involved. Santa Lucaina and Ordia. Both are nations that are mostly neutral to Guerro, but are clearly willing to help. In a message to Ordia, Gutier thanked them for their concern. Military assistance was not required at the moment, but it was greatly appreciated if it was needed. As for Santa Lucaina, Gutier acknowledged all requests, including buffing up of the trade routes. The Red Triangle have always been known to be exclusively in Guerro, so there was no need to make sure there were RT elements in other nations.

Just then, a limo pulled up. He knew who it was. Out came Gorgi Stokeshi, Defensive Minister of Bratislav. Immediately, he came up to the young man, and shook his hand.
"Stokeshi! It is an honor to have you here. I do hope you, as well as Bratislav, will be willing to assist us in the Red Triangle incident. But, lets talk about that when we get in the room. Please, follow me."
Gutier lead him to his office, where a table was already pulled up. On it was important information including the targets, as well as what was going on with Masalia.
Before they began, however, Stokeshi told him about what the Masalian Islamists have been up to. Of course, Gutier knew about this already. But he had to address the offer. Gutier accepted the offer of the Bratislavian Special Forces coming, and to tell them to go to Fort Lenorwed in Lagen. Guerran Advanced Placement troops were already there, ready in case of a new lead pops up. After they were done with that, they began. "So, my friend. Where should we start?"

Somewhere in the Feklin Mountain Range
Lt. David Hatton
Advanced Placement Team Renegde

Team Renegade had made a small outpost, where they were packing up. The Gator Type helicopter, codename Bluejay-1, had landed already. Hatton was sipping his coffee, reading the new intel he received about how Masalians really are involved. So far, he got no progress with the boy they found in the house. Finally, Hatton got impatient, and walked into the interrogation tent.
"Any progress?" Asked Hatton to Sgt. Seti, who was talking to the boy. "No, sir. Poor kid is scared to death."
Hatton sighed. He let his anger get the best of him. He slammed the wall.
"DAMN IT ALL!"
The boy didn't flinch, though. Feeling how tense the moment was becoming, decided to try and lighten the mood. "Just one of those moments where you wish you were a Demporian, huh?"
Hatton started to feel better. "I wouldn't mind a nice hotel in Stilute..."

To both of their surprises, the boy gave a look of familiarity, and spoke. "Stilute? Uncle Alferd went there. Said he had something to take care of." Both Seti and Hatton looked at each other. Koulson was in Stilute. They knew where he was. But now they don't have to find him alone. They had to move quickly. Both men got up.
Hatton yelled at his comns. guy: "Tell the Demporians in Stilute that Koulson is there! We are on our way. Go go go!"

In less then 20 minutes, the small outpost was abandoned. Blujay-1 took off, as well as Team Renegade, on their way to Stilute."

Democratic Union of Cydonia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Union of Cydonia » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:12 am

To:Foreign Minister of Guerro

Hello,
We would first like to send our condolenses to those involved in the mass act of terrorism in your country. The reason why we are contacting you is because of it. Even though you are no longer apart of the STO, the government of Cydonia would like to still have steady relations between us. If you would like, we the VOSD, can begin some intelligence work on the Red Triangle. We began some work on the MIRF before they dissolved and noticed some left the country afterwards. We are not sure where but have speculated some more important IFA countries like Corenea. We can also begin a counter terrorist operation in your country to help stop the terrorists. Some units have been recently trained in Counter-terrorism in the 80's and 90's due to the increase of terrorism. They are on alert right now as we believe a multi-terrorist operation could be underway in various countries.

Thank You for your time,
X

PRemier Zivko Brankovic was certainly concerned and many in the SIU were frantically trying to collect information on the situation in Guerro. A lot was unknown besides that it was confirmed that the Red Triangle was involved and that the Guerro government was okay. Agents deployed in Guerro were trying to recover intelligence and relay back to their superiors in Belgrade. The Cydonian government also feared that a multi-terrorist operation was unfolding first in Bratislav then Guerro and perhaps Cydonia as well as others. The elite "Baku" unit was activated which was highly trained in counter-terrorism. Some Special Forces units along the Bratislav border particularly the "Masalian" battalions were activated in case of attack. The situation was full of intensity and uncertainty which inevitably made it worse.
Last edited by Democratic Union of Cydonia on Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Bratislav
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bratislav » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:28 pm

BRATISLAVU REPUBLIK | REPUBLIC OF BRATISLAV
OCALIM PEREÇOLËM | OFFICIAL CORRESPONDENCE

TO: VOSD, Democratic Union of Cydonia
CLASSIFIED

Given our common stances on terrorism, we are proposing further cooperation to counter such extremist terrorist groups. Terrorism is becoming a wider reality in our region and we need to be united in this. While going publicly about such cooperation might not sit well with our populace for now, we believe it is best we conduct covert cooperation against such groups that one day could even strike Cydonia. We are ready to declassify a secret operation for your Government that had been drafted by our military commanders during the nationalist coup. The operation stipulated funding a right-wing take-over of Cydonia, that would usher in pro-Bratislav Government. With this, you will have a green light to arrest any Cydonian that was a party to the agreements in the operation. In exchange, we wish that your state fully accept Masalia as a part of Bratislav and cease any potential activities that may advocate Masalia's secession. We also ask that Cydonia take a firm stance against Lolloh for its support of terrorist activities and indefinitely deny it from the STO. This cooperation must remain at a covert level for now.

Bratislav
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bratislav » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:34 pm

Senice, Relen
Presidents Building

Gorgi Stokeshi firmly shook President Gutier's hand.

"It's an honor to be in Guerro. Of course, not the best of times in your state right now. We were in a similar position not long ago."

After the Minister had told the President the information regarding the connection with the Masalian Fighters and the offer for Bratislavian support, he also stated: "We are in correspondence with Cydonia. We are trying to ensure a united stance against this terrorism. Just imagine a united STO-IFA front against such terrorism. This is all covert for now, but we will keep you updated. "

Minister Stokeshi made some calls to confirm the President's willingness to accept Bratislavian Special Forces.

"Around 3,500 Special Forces, 5 Mi-24 helicopters, and several military advisers will be arriving tomorrow morning to begin operations in conjunction with your troops. Of course, we may up the support depending on the situation on the ground. My commanders are requesting that your military intelligence be clear on the areas that you will need our help. We will use that to draft an operation plan."

Minister Stokeshi began to write down some notes in the meantime.

Demporia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Demporia » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:13 pm

Somewhere outside of Senice, Relen
President, Nathaniel W. Ruff

President Ruff let out a silent curse as he yet again found himself jumping to awareness. He had foolishly allowed himself little to no sleep on the plane ride to Guerro, and his body was now trying to take the decision into it's own hands. However, no matter how much he cursed the situation, he could hardly find himself to curse his own decisions. There was simply far too much to look into, far too much to learn before he met with the Guerrian executives. The Red Triangle was a Guerrian problem, one he had previously known little about. This lack of any kind of self-indulgence and stout devotion was hardly out of character for the middle-aged President, it was one of the reasons he'd been elected even.... Perhaps though, it was also one of the reasons he didn't make the best politician, after all knowing everything about a situation hardly helps if you can only regurgitate information in a half-awake state. Really though, it hardly mattered now, they were less than an hour away from the Guerrian capital. Still, maybe it would be best if I just took a small reprie-..... These were Ruff's last thoughts as the subconscious world once again reclaimed his exhausted mind.

Stilute
Captain James Adams, Demporian Armed Forces, King Company

Captain Adams watched as his Sergeants, NCOs, and Squad leaders whipped King Company into a shockingly organized frenzy. If you could even call it organized, anyone not being rushed around, and or screamed at to get their gear. Would probably only see a mishmash of men, very few of them actually slowly forming into lines. The vast majority half-dressed, dressing, or running around picking up helmets and guns from either here or there. In response to this scurrying mess Adams had a thought. Maybe they need a little more coaxing, I mean after all we've only been out here five or ten minutes there's no way they've been yelled at nearly enough. And of course in response to said thoughts, Adams opened his mouth, a strong deep-throated Demporian accent ringing across the soldier-covered asphalt. "Hurry up men! I know you've had it easy, drinking out of your sippy cups in the hotels these past few days. But I'd never think you'd get this soft! That goes for you too Squad Leaders I want to see Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, and the rest of you lined up in the next five minutes... If you don't have your boxers, briefs, or what have yous, on by then you'll either be going without them, or putting them on while we march through the streets! Come on people!" Of course Adams would never actually make good on most, if any of his threats... But by the way most Demporians officers were, only the seasoned King Company soldiers had any way of knowing that. The new bloods could only guess as to whether he was one of the "nice" Captains. And of course, the whole speech was designed to not only speed them up, but make it hard for them to figure out whether or not he was.

Of course, mind games aside Adams really did need to get the men ready to move out. The Guerrians were already on their way, and they no doubt had their boxers on. King Company and it's fourteen squads were the only Demporians soldiers in Guerro, and the closest to one of the Red Triangle's leaders. The people of Stilute were in danger, all of Atlas was in danger. And it was their job to protect them. "Lets go, were leaving now!"

Capital Building Senice, Relen

President Ruff opened his eyes once again, seemingly only a few seconds after he had closed them. However, in all actuality it had been little more than an hour since he'd nodded off. And it was time for him to meet the Guerrian President. But first lets make sure I don't kill him by talking to him. Ruff thought as he reached into his back pocket before placing an icebreaker mint or two under his tongue. Ruff's promptly looked over to his aid, a young but still handsome man in his late twenties, before speaking words as much to himself as to the boy. "Well son, I do believe we've kept the Guerrian officials waiting long enough. Knowing the other IFA members I'm sure they've beaten us to the capital already."

And a few minutes later, President Ruff was indeed on his way, bridging the gap between his limousine and the large capital, his young aid following close behind. He would do what he could to help both Demporia and Guerro, nay he would do what he could to help all of the IFA nations. And of course he felt better knowing he was on the same continent as his troops. Even if he was only currently with them in spirit.
Last edited by Demporia on Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:41 am, edited 5 times in total.

Guerro
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Guerro » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:54 pm

To: VOSD, Democratic Union of Cydonia

We greatly appreciate your willingness to help us. Despite we are no longer STO, we still respect you and do not wish for hostilities between our 2 nations. Assistance in looking for intel on the Red Triangle would be greatly appreciated. Military action is not required at this time, but we'll take it when it is. If terrorism was to attack Cydonia, we'll assist you in that, too. Again, thank you.

Senice, Relen

"A correspondence with Cydonia?" President Gutier was delighted. The mostly Third Way Congress will be delighted to hear this. Guerro is a part of the IFA, but many people, including Gutier, did not hate STO. In fact, a campaign to try and unite IFA and STO was a popular idea in Congress. However, it was scrapped because it was realized how improbable this is.
"I do hope this becomes a reality. IFA-STO fighting together to stop terrorism..." Guier almost started to daydream. While Stokeshi was making his calls, Gutier was notified that President Ruff of Demporia was already in Guerro, and on his way. Gutier made an order to notify the Demporian troops in Stilute that their leader was in Guerro. He hoped this would raise their spirits.

After Stokeshi was done, Gutier acknowledged his requests. "Great! Bratislavian help would be appreciated. Tell your troops to head to Fort Lenurwed, Lagen so they have a place to call "base". As for the areas where they should focus their attention, head to Teil, Relen. It's on the northern tip of Relen, where the land juts out into the ocean. We have reports that Ralph de Teil is located there. There is also a strong Red Triangle presence there. Guerran troops are already there, so it'll be a joint operation. Anything else? Nathan Ruff of Demporia is on his way here, by the way. We'll have help from him, too."

Somewhere in rural Maresen
Lt. David Hatton
Advanced Placement team Renegade

Renegade was still 50 miles out of Stilute, but approaching fast. For the team, the remainder of the trip will be long. Full of anticipation. However, for Lt. David Hatton, Sgt. Seti, Cpl. Rachil, and Pvt. Eler, they were already there. They took Bluejay-1 to Stilute, where they will meet the Demporian forces already there. When they got there, the team, including the pilot, laughed as they saw them struggling to get ready. Even Cpl. Rachil gave a rare smile. However, afterwards, they put their serious faces on, and went to talk to James Adams, one of the captains of King Company. When they reached him, Hatton spoke first.
"I am Lt. Hatton of Team Renegade. The rest of my team is on their way here. No time to chat. Koulson is in Stilute, and we must find him. We don't know where he is in the city, but reports say that a ragged, terrifying man checked into the Whalin Hotel. Send your forces there. We'll come up with a plan."

Demporia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Demporia » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:39 pm

Stilute

Captain James eyed the man who had suddenly started handing out orders, albeit them orders spoken with a friendly tone. Still, he made it a habit to figure out just who was telling him to jump, before he asked how high. This inquisitive nature led James's eyes to go to the place that was ingrained as the first place to go, in his mind, when it came to sizing up military personnel, the collar. And sure enough, on said collar rested the gilded bars of a Guerrian lieutenant. Only confirming what the man had said mere moments ago. The fact that he would normally be giving a man such as this orders, really didn't hit James hard at all. King Company was here to help, and they weren't on Demporian soil... To put it in layman's terms, he was going to be friendly to the people who had been putting up with his men these past few days, and who had been feeding him what he considered world-class room service. Indeed, the events of the past days definitely contributed to his next few words.

"Alright lieutenant, I'll get Alpha, Bravo, and Delta over there post-haste. On account of it being only one hotel, and not a battlefield. I wouldn't bet my money that we'd need the entirety of King Company on this one mission. Can't say I'm too thrilled to be leaving these fine establishments behind though, the cooking in these hotels definitely tastes better than our Leadbellies, regardless of what the guys in the war department would tell ya." Adams stopped, he really didn't mean to make it sound like he was whining, and he didn't think it sounded that way... But one could never be too sure about how others would take things. "Still, I figure we got a job to do. And that we need to get about to doing it."

And just like that Adams was turning, not before patting the shoulder of the Lieutenant as a respectful gesture though. But the time he spent on that motion, was hardly drawn-out enough to allow either of the Guerrian officers any time to respond to his previous comments. They'd said we'd make a plan momentarily, but first its my job to get the troops moving.

"Alright, Sergeant Brown, Tech-Sergeant Dexter, and SFC Davidson. Get your squads moving, we're going to get the bastards who slaughtered all those civilians. And gave a spook up to our guys in Pierpoint. Head over to the Whalin Hotel, its only a block or two from here. I expect you NCOs to keep our boys from stepping out of line or from spooking the locales." After his little speech/list of orders Adams turned his head back to face the two men he'd previously left hanging, all hints of the previous hoarse screaming of but a few moments ago, gone from his voice. As he began to talk, he gestured over to a Troop Transport Jeep. "Well then gentleman, shall you accompany me on the ride to the Hotel then? We have a lot to discuss, with the planning and all."

President Ruff took in the grandeur of the Capital Building's front office. Quite beautiful, he had always found himself impressed and drawn to Guerrian architecture. Even after seeing the supposedly "beautiful" buildings of Demporia's very own Matrinomial City, there was something about Guerro's foreign style that he loved.

"Sir, is there something I can help you with?" Ruff was somewhat caught off guard by the female voice of the secretary at the front desk. He'd allowed himself to become engrossed in the grandeur of the stone and mortar, and had momentarily forgotten his actual purpose for being here. Still, he couldn't blame the woman for getting his attention, instead of waiting for him to address her. This was the Capital building after all, you could never be too careful about who was in it. Besides her own duty and concern, the Demporian President had also grown accustomed to concealing his own surprise. And thus there had been no harm done.

"Yes young lady, I do believe you've been expecting me." President Ruff stated somewhat slowly, with a thick Demporian accent. All hints of his preciously dazed state now gone from his gentle but strong voice.

"Indeed, I do assume you are President Ruff then? I will alert Mr. Gutier of your presence immediately." The woman replied almost routinely. But President Ruff could see that she had pulled up a picture of him on her computer monitor, no doubt making sure he was in fact who they were expecting. Once again he could find no fault within her actions. Just who the President meets with, is in fact a very real concern. Still, President Ruff was just relieved that he would see "Mr. Gutier" as she referred to him, soon.

"Thank you Miss, its been a long flight and an even longer drive. I'll be glad when I can finally begin this meeting." Ruff said with sincere accented words. He longed to help stabilize Guerro, and after all his research. Couldn't wait to begin doing just that.

Bratislav
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bratislav » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:34 am

Fort Lenurwed, Lagen

The force of around 3,500 Bratislavian Special Forces had arrived. Around 1,500 Mountain Regiment soldiers were also sent upping the Bratislavian Total Force to 5,000 personnel. Many of the troops were experienced in counter-terrorism operations as many had taken part in the successful operations against the Masalian Islamists. The soldiers were eager to take out the terrorists that were embedded with the same Islamists that had caused so much harm to Bratislav. 5 Mi-24 Helicopters had also arrived to aid the force in their operations. The commander of the force was experienced military officer, Dagron Maleshi, he had arrived with several military advisers who would coordinate the operations and help Guerran military officials. Minister Stokeshi was to stay in Guerro to assist the Guerran allies and additionally oversee the operations. The Bratislavians were all determined to squash the Red Triangle, and bring this cycle of terrorism in Atlas to an end.

Ordia
Envoy

Founded: Apr 16, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Ordia » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:45 pm

Ludnow, Ordia

A message had been recieved from the Allied States of Guerro, they had refused military or security assistance, the decision was just as good for the Ordian military. Now they could provide additional forces to the border checkpoints. As President Petrovitch made his appearance on local television, soldiers of the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Divisions were spreading out in every direction.The Capital would be secured by the 1st Legionnaire Division. Making their way to border checkpoints by truck they took up residence in towns and nearby cities, small camps were to be constructed and used by units there were on patrol. Most of the soldiers would police the borders, making sure no illegals crossed over, only small detachments would work with border security. Every unit would also rotate shifts after a short while.

This was Ordia's second move against the Red Triangle, and hopefully the only action they would have to take. The atmosphere was somewhat tense, but many Ordians favored it over what was occuring in Guerro, the best thing most of the population (including the administration) figured was to keep the nation secure from the extremists (or anyone else for that matter) and let the Guerrians figure out their problem as they requested, hopefully the Army would keep a good eye on the borders, and Guerrians could keep a tight grip on the terrorists.
Last edited by Ordia on Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I am an proud, independent nation of the Sovereignty Cooperation Pact!
Member of the Atlasian League of Nations

Rest in Peace Lemmy

Guerro
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Guerro » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:49 pm

Senice, Relen

As Gutier and Stokeshi continued talking, a call came in. Gutier pressed the "Answer" button. "Yes, my dear?"
"Mr. President. Nathan Ruff is here." Gutier smiled.
"Call him in."

A few minutes later, a man turned the corner. He seemed distracted by his surroundings. He was obviously admiring the Guerran architecture, much to Gutiers amusement. He shook his hand firmly.
"Welcome to Guerro! It is an honor to finally have you here! Please, please. Sit. Now, let me update you."

After Gutier finished updating Ruff on what has been known as of now, it was time to continue.

Stilute, Maresen

Much to Hattons surprise, the Captain did as he was told. There was always something to admire about Demporia. Whether it's how their military is, or just how amazing their food was.

Renegade wasted no time. Hatton and his team, including 6 other squads, got in a jeep toward the Whalin hotel. They were to meet with the Dempoians already there.

When they arrived, Hatton ordered Cpl. Rachil to enter the hotel and talk with the clerk there. His job was to receive the list of the hotels current residents. Meanwhile, Hatton and the Demporian captain were to discuss a plan.

Whalin Hotel
Cpl. Sarah Rachil
Advanced Placement team Renegade

Rachil walked into the hotel. His plan was to try and go through this peacefully, and without drawing attention. As he walked though the halls to the clerk, people were staring at him. Not just with surprise, but with respect and appreciation. Serving in the Guerran military was seen as a heroic deed.
When he reached the clerk, the clerk looked shocked to see her. But then she put on a smile and saluted.
"Welcome! Is there something I can do for you, ma'am?"
"Yes. We have reason to believe that there is a terrorist associated with the Red Triangle currently taking residence here. May I please see a list of the current residents?"
The clerk seemed shocked, but knew better then to argue with a specially trained Advanced Placement soldier. She immediately brought up a list, and showed it to Rachil.

As Rachil looked through the names, it was clear that the name Koulson wasn't on the list. This was expected, so Rachil looked through again to try and see anything suspicious. One name caught her attention.

James Adams

That's weird... Isn't that the name of the Demporian Captain? Something wasn't right here. She immediately radioed Hatton.
"Sir. I've got something."

Demporia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Demporia » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:07 am

Whalin Hotel, Stilute

Renegade team in action was truly a sight to see. Swarming in and around the building, quickly securing the area. Adams was more than a little suspicious that the Guerrians were showing off not only for their Demporian allies, but also for the many starry-eyed citizens, taking in the soldier's every step as if they were treading on water.

Still, the Demporians were no slackers either. The King Companymen knew that they were on Renegade's home turf, so they held back a little. Both out of mutual respect, and to keep from alarming the citizens themselves. By not storming into the Hotel itself, and instead leaving that and the human-relations to Renegade, as said citizens were no doubt bound to be more comfortable talking to their own people, whether they were in ACUs or not. Instead, Alpha, Bravo, and Delta took on a support role by securing the outside and back of the Hotel. Along with the elevators within the Hotel's main floor, no one was going to get in or out unless they were either wearing fatigues, or they decided to take a dive from a top-story window, which honestly might be a real threat in the current situation.

Meanwhile, Captain Adams wasn't just watching his men, or admiring his allies. No, he was actually in the middle of explaining his take on the situation, to the very same lieutenant that had ridden with him on the way to the Hotel. "So, it looks like we're going to have the Hotel secure within the next few minutes, if not moments. Still, if I were the target, I'd have multiple places to high tail it to. So, I do believe, pending your superiors permission, it might be best to seal off the surrounding main roads. It might stall the economy of the city somewhat, but I do believe its better having stalled cars rather than dead civilians littering said roads. If you can excuse my morbid imagery."

The lieutenant almost looked like he was ready to say something, or that at least he was nearly done contemplating Adam's suggestion. When their conversation was interrupted, by the screeching buzz of the radio hanging from the other man's leg. Still, Adam's was hardly concerned, radios were very much like cellphones for those who'd been in the Armed Forces for any period of time, save the fact that answering them mid-discussion didn't hold the same stigma of being rude that phones did. Especially since answering them could mean the difference between life and death. However, when the lieutenant's face grew concerned... So, did Adam's.

"Is there a problem lieutenant?" this phrase was his first response to the seemingly-random, sudden change in mood.

After greeting the Guerrian President, and being quickly ushered to a quite comfortable leather chair. Ruff's college promptly proceeded to fill him in on the current situation. Whether it was the grogginess that came from his "quick" nap wearing off, or his relief at finally starting the meeting the time went by rather quickly. Still, when Ruff glanced up at the clock hanging on the back wall of the office, it showed that Mr. Gutier had been speaking nearly uninterrupted, save for the occasional well-placed comment or question by his Demporian counterpart, for almost thirty minutes. Leading Ruff to believe that it was high-time he did the talking.

"Well Mr. President, I do believe I'm sufficiently up to date. And I do thank you for that. As for the actual nature of the information, I can't say I'm all that pleased. Though, I hardly believe pleasing us was the point behind those extremist dogs actions. Still, if their trying to piss us of, if you would excuse my french, their definitely doing one hell of a job of it." President Ruff examined the face of his college, attempting to get a feel for Gutier. And whether the man took to his bluntly serious humor. Still, it was just the same either way, and figuring out what made the other man tick was only a secondary objective. And this is what led Ruff to start in again with his Demporian accented speech.

"I'll be frank with you, when I heard, or rather didn't hear anything from you, well I was ready to mobilize more than King company. For the sake of not only your people, but my own as well. Still, I must say your people have repeatedly impressed me, particularly in the way you've handled this troubling situation, and essentially shut down most, if not all, of the terrorist operations within your boarders. With these "impressive actions", I've become convinced that you really didn't need our help after all. The Demporian President took a moment, to remove a water bottle from the briefcase he had carried in with him. Along with a series of papers, which, as he took a sip of the "Sparkling Springs", he slid over to Mr. Gutier.

"Of course, I'm not surprised to hear that multiple nations, including our own allies have supported you in your endeavors anyway. Likewise I must also say it is no surprise to me that our Bratislavian friends have been such a big help, as they've always been a noble people, whom entirely permeate the international stage. And of course, you should know that you have the full support of the Demporian government, and by extension military. Along with everything that entitles. I also offer my own personal condolences for your many loses." The Demporian President twisted the lid back on to the translucent bottle, figuring it was about time he informed the other man exactly what the papers there were, if he hand't already glanced over them. And gesturing to the papers he had slid over the desk, Ruff did just that.

"Included in that rather large, stack of papers. Is a complete list of militaristic, and monetary aid that myself and the Demporian Congress has agreed to send you, providing of course you do approve. Along with this, is the official press release concerning the matter, that the Demporian government is also preparing to release. Of course, after what you've told me there will have to be some minor changes made to the document. But I would like to allow you to look it over, and make sure everything is in order as well." Finishing what had turned out to be a speech-in of itself. The Demporian President resigned himself to awaiting the other man's response.

Notes and Contents of the Paper:

DEMPORiAN AMRED REBILICIAEN | ARMED REPUBLIC OF DEMPORIA
OFFICIAL MESSAGE

In regards to the people of Guerro and Demporia,

It is in a somber state that I do now greet the great people of our two nations. I'm sure that explaining the situation would only serve to re-alliterate everything you've all heard over the past few days. Still, I would like to say, that all of you have continuously impressed me with your integrity, with your strength, and yes with your empathy. Truly, our nations are not great simply because they were forged in greatness, even while this may be true. Nay, we are great because every generation, every soul, has built upon that forging. You have, and continue to make us what we are. And I thank you for that.

It is with all this in mind. That I, and the Demporian Congress find it impossible to ignore such an equally as noble ally in their time of need. And it is for this reason, that we shall be further cementing our bonds. By sending both monetary and militaristic assistance to Guerro, I do thank you all once again for your understanding. And no doubt support of these actions, derived from good will.

May God be with you in these troubling times,

-1,000 Demporian Standard Infantrymen, to assist in stabilizing and securing Guerrian borders. Along with anything else they're needed for.
-11.2 Million NSD, to assist the families of those injured in this attack, and the deceased. And to help with the no doubt extensive damages incurred by the terrorist attacks.
-2 Demporian Battleships, and 15 Patrols Boats. To aid in the securing of Guerrian waters, and to prevent RT operatives from spreading into international waters. And thus threatening both Demporia and other nearby nations.
Last edited by Demporia on Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:37 am, edited 10 times in total.

Bratislav
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bratislav » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:00 pm

Fort Lenurwed, Lagen

The Bratislavian Force was on its way to Teil, Relen. They were moving in APCs and the several Mi-25 helicopters. The mission was to secure the area where intel had been received that some Masalian Militants had created a safe-haven in some huts in the valley. While the convoy of soldiers and military helicopters advance, they were rather confident in a successful mission. The roads had been organized by Guerran Authorities for their passage and the civilians in the nearby villages seemed very receptive to the Bratislavian Force. The intel on the huts was well established and a careful ambush was to follow. The Special Forces looked on the beautiful Guerran landscape and were looking forward to cleansing this allied state of these violent terrorists that had created so much havoc in the region.

Senice, Relen

Upon receiving confirmation of the operation, Stokeshi approached Gutier.

"Sir, I have received official confirmation that our men are on their way to Teil Relen. More specifically they are headed to a specific valley where it has been confirmed to contain safe havens of Masalians Islamists. Our boys will take care of those terrorists. We are experienced in this."

Guerro
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Guerro » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:09 pm

Whalin Hotel, Stilute
Lt. David Hatton

Hatton was confused. Something was obviously wrong here. He turned to the Demporian Captain, with a concerned look on his face.
"Mr. Adams... Have you, by any chance, checked in to the Whalin Hotel recently?"
This immediately startled the Captain, just as it did to Hatton. In a situation like this, it was procedure to comprehend the suspect, and interrogate him. This made Hatton stomach sink. He didn't want to have to do that. However, Hatton was specially trained in reading other peoples emotions. Just like other officers of Guerro. And from what Hatton can tell, Adams was just as confused as Hatton. No emotion of guilt was detected, meaning, this was a complete coincidence. Unless...

"Rachil. Where is that mans room?"
It took her a few moments, but she responded. "Room 78D. 6th floor."
Hatton looked at the captain. "My men have surrounded the building and locked down the roads. Here's the plan. Send 3 of your fastest men inside to meet with Cpl. Rachil. There, they will go to the room where the suspect is. Rachil has a picture of Koulson, so your men can confirm him as the target. If you can confirm it, tell your men to chase him down the stairs Most likely, he'll head downstairs to try escape through the lobby. There, my men will be waiting to apprehend him. The reason why is because your men are faster then mine, but we the advantage of strength and stealth. Just to be sure, we have Bluejay-1 waiting on the top of the building if he bolts up there."
Hatton narrowed his eyes at the captain.
"I don't how he got your name, but my guess is that he overheard it when you guys were staying at one of the hotels. He then tried to use it so, if it was discovered he was here, it would look like nothing was wrong. Luckily, he got the wrong hotel. Now, before we execute this plan, do you have anything that could make this more effective?"

Senice, Relen

Gutier looked over the papers, and beamed at Ruff. "You must understand how much we appreciate this. The NSD is welcome to help. I recommend they focus in Ventil and Cowte, where most of the attacks occurred. Specifically, Orans in Ventil, and Cersimen in Cowte. But I can't control them, where they go is up to you. As for your troops, send them to secure the Guerro-42 border. Your ships are welcome to do what they want, but I recommend that you have them keep an eye on any ships. They may be Red Triangle."

Then Gutier looked over at Stokeshi.
"That valley is a hotspot of Red Triangle activity. We call it Gleann na ndaoine a sinned. Or Valley of Those who Sinned. Your troops are not going there without Guerran help. I already have a Advanced Placement team there. They go by the name Cralken. They'll meet up with your troops, where they will discuss about any plans they might have to find Ralph de Teil or other RT members."

Teil, Relen
Cpl. Julia Vertsem
Advanced Placement Team Cralken

Unknown to the Bratislavians, they were being watched by 4 scouts in AP team Cralken. Of course, they were not there to attack them, but to just confirm where they are and where they are going. Also, to watch in amusement as they gazed at the Guerran landscape. Tourists...

Still, they had a mission to do. Vertsem called in
"Lt. Regelen. There here. They are in then village of Adgelville. Should we rendezvous?"
After a few second, noise on the radio picked up.
"Affirmative. Tell there the rest of Cralken is on there way, and not to fire on them."

A few minutes later, the scout team of 3 men and 1 women entered the small outpost the Bratislavians set up. Vertsem approached the man in charge.
"Sir, we are a part of AP team Cralken. The rest of the team is on their way. We want to discuss a plan."

Bratislav
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bratislav » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:06 pm

Teil, Relen

The Bratislavian troops had set up camp - a small post near the valley where it was reported that some of the Red Triangle members where entrenched. They were planning an early morning assault on Red Triangle Positions. The military helicopters landed further away to prevent detection from Red Triangle members.

"Welcome. We have just gotten here and are planning an early Morning assault on the valley. We have confirmed intel of heavy Red Triangle activity in the valley. We need all the support we can. We need to close those terrorists in and not let them have any avenues of escape. My men are highly skilled and they will do a lot of damage, but we can predict unforeseeable events. Things never go to plan. "

Special Forces soldiers were walking around the small post, carrying supplies, and putting up the Bratislavian flag. Maps were put over the makeshift tables, all was ready for a strong assault that early morning.

Demporia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Demporia » Fri May 02, 2014 3:26 pm

Whalin Hotel, Stilute
Captain James Adam
King Company

It took Adams more than a few moments to take in the current situation. For a moment he even thought the other man was accusing him of something. Surely, a show of distrust such as that would quickly tear down the Captain's calm visage. Still, luckily for the both of him, not to mention the entire situation. Adams quickly realized that the other man was just as confused as he was. Still, the mutual flabbergasting did little to allow the Captain to adapt to the situation, or make up a plan. Let alone trust in their ability to think one up, that would actually be somewhat successful.

Still, he would have no doubt adjusted soon if he had to. Luckily, it didn't seem like he "had to". As the Guerrian lieutenant apparently already had a plan. Adam's simply stood, looking the man, and the other Guerrians up and down with inquisitive eyes. As he listened to his plan. Still, as "detailed" as the plan was, it didn't take that long for the lieutenant to relay it. And after taking another few moments to take it in, Adam's finally broke his silence to give his thoughts on the matter.

"Very, well Lieutenant. I see no problem with your plan. So, me and my men will honor it." Adam's turned somewhat quickly towards a couple of his men whom were standing, and "guarding" the front of the Hotel. But were otherwise unoccupied, before throwing what was obviously an order their way.

"You three over there." The three men he had called out to paused momentarily, most likely unsure of whether Adams was speaking to them. And thus hesitant to break post. "Yes you, come over here." Now that they were sure their Captain's words were actually directed towards them, the men couldn't be quicker to respond, perhaps in an attempt to make up for the brief pause of only a few moment ago, which was most likely somewhat embarrassing for them.

When they had finally completed their short walk, or sprint rather, over to where he was standing. Adam's was quick to start back into relaying his orders. "Men, the Lieutenant here has told me of his plan. One which, I'd trust myself. And so, you'll be following his suggestions. I want you to go into the hotel, go to the 6th floor, be as discrete as you can. And be carefully, be quick, but don't take the elevator. You won't be able to see what, if anything, is in the shaft. The stairs will take longer, but at least you'll know if any mines are sticking out of the walls." Adams paused for a moment to let the men take in what he was saying, and to reach over and take the picture of Koulson from "Rachil". Before holding it up to his men.

"This is the man your looking for, once you get to the 6th floor, make sure no one's hiding in, or trying to escape the hallway. He should be in room 78D if anywhere, to be honest I expect he's already long gone. Still, if he ignored his better judgment and is actually here, I wouldn't put it past him to try and escape. So be on your toes." Once the men had confirmed that they actually understood what he had said. He ushered them off quickly. Before turning back to face Hatton.

"Well, Lieutenant. Its in their hands now. Anything else you need to tell me? Such as who exactly this man is, and consequently why he's using my name? That part wasn't in the briefing I'm afraid." He wasn't so much worried as curious. He trusted his superiors, and he trusted the man he had voted for, whom wasn't that far away. And he knew they'd make sure he was fine, if it came down to it.

International Waters
Near Guerro's Northern Borders
Brigadier General, Westinhower

The Centurion-Class BattleCruiser's had been sailing through the Crediloon for quite some time, as far as the soldiers were concerned. Still, the fact that they had only left Demporian waters behind a day or two ago, only served to show how small of a space the "ocean" occupied in between Demporia and Guerro, no matter how much the sailors would rather be at home in their beds. This close proximity was no doubt the reason they were being deployed in the first place, not only to protect Guerro, but to protect their home nation as well.

And no one, save maybe the front line soldiers themselves, are more devoted to the task of national defense than Brigadier-General Hert A. Westinhower. This devotion was not only what landed him his high rank, but also his current command of the entire Demporian naval presence within Guerro. Which more or less consisted of the ship he was currently on, The D.S Matrinomial, and its sister ship The D.S Eastinvile. Along with the various much smaller patrol boats, sailing along with the two battleships.

From aboard the Matrinomial, Westinhower had been in communication with not only the Demporian mainland. But also the Demporian and Guerrian officials stationed at their destination. In an attempt to not only make all the arrangements, but to also get all the paperwork done. That was involved with moving a substantial force into any foreign country, even an ally. Before he arrived. Now however, the middle aged General had another job in mind. And was on his way to the control room to complete it.

After a few minutes of walking, Westinhower came upon the strong steel door that separated the control room from the rest of the ship. The two guards at the door were quick to recognize their Commander, and thus he had no problem getting past them. And into the room. Once inside, he began on his way to a rather tall and lanky man, who was manning what appeared to be so overly complicated that it would boggle the average man's mind. But in all reality, it was only the radio.

"Sergeant, please get in contact with the Guerrian officials in charge of the port we'll be docking and refueling in. They need to know that we'll be there near dusk. Also, I'll be needing access to the intercom, as I'll be making an announcement to the men telling them that we're almost there. "

Whalin Hotel, Stilute
6th floor
Sergeant Brown

Sergeant Brown headed up the small team. Flanked by the other two lower ranking men ordered to come along with him, on both his left and his right. In all honesty his heart was pounding, threatening to tear a hole in his flakjacket and make it entirely useless. He couldn't hear the other men's, but if he didn't have any sense he'd be sure they could hear his.

Still, they had a job. And Captain Adams had told them to get it done, at least from the sound of his superiors voice, it was an important one. Still, Brown wasn't so sure he wanted to risk his life for the people of another country, even if they were allies. Though he'd keep that little complaint to himself, as he really doubted the armed Guerrian soldiers would take kindly to it. Let alone the corporal beside him, whom was predominantly of Guerrian descent, and made sure everyone knew it.

Though, these arguably negative thoughts quickly left his mind, as he approached the door to 78D. The pounding of his heart once again replacing them. Sending a few prayers upstairs, Brown approached the door, intent on turning the knob. And only hoping whatever was behind it didn't feel like going out in a blaze of "glory".
Last edited by Demporia on Sat May 03, 2014 3:15 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Guerro
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Guerro » Tue May 06, 2014 5:32 pm

Teil, Relen
Lt. Sara Regelen
Advanced Placement Team Cralken

Regelen had arrived at the Bratislavian outpost. It was time to discuss with the Bratislavian in charge about a plan. The only thing known is that the target wasn't in the city of Teil itself, but rather, in a small village outside of it. The only place he could be would be in a small valley. In the valley were 5 houses. He had to be somewhere there.

Northern coast of Guerro

Reports came in of Demporian troops coming in to dock and refuel. Access was immediately granted to them. The troops at the dock in Corville, Maresen, where they were docking at, waited patiently for their arrival.

Whalin Hotel
Lt. David Hatton

Hatton barked an order to a squad of 6 men. Telling them to wait by the elevators and stairs, guns drawn. The order was to be prepared when Koulson came running down the stairs or down the elevator. There, they would wait for the 3 Demporian soldiers to chase Koulson down to the lobby, where the Guerran men would be waiting to apprehend him. Investigation across the city concluded that Koulson had to be in this hotel. Only a matter of time before he was found. Then there was the issue of why he's using the Demporian Captains name as a cover up.
"My guess is that he found out that there was a Demporian presence in the city. As a way to try and 'blend in', he took a name from one of the solidiers who were staying at the hotel, that way, if we came searching for him, it would look he was never here. Unfortunatly, he got the wrong hotel, and you don't look like a terrorist to me. As for Koulsom himself, he's a known member of the Red Triangle. We got intel that says was one of the men who organized the attacks across the country. He's killed a lot of people. Many of the victims were loved ones of Guerran Officals."

Hatton had a flashback of the day of the attack. His mother and sister were killed during one of the massacres in Cowte. Anger and sadness started to overwhelm him, but tried not to show It to the Captain. He didn't think he did a goods job of hiding the emotion on his face, however. Before the Captain could respond to the sad expression on Hattons face, Hatton changed the subject.

"My men our is position. Have your men interrogate the man in that room. If it is Koulson, have them chase him down to the lobby. But if he resistances, and fires on the your men..." Hatton smiled. He could tell the Captain was worried that might happen. Luckily for him, Hatton was smarter then to not have a Plan B.
"Then Bluejay-1 will rappel down a team down the window, where they will break in and apprehend him. Of course, hopefully that won't happen. Now. Tell your men to start."

Bratislav
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bratislav » Wed May 07, 2014 5:48 pm

Teil, Relen

The Bratislavian Special forces were deploying for a stealth attack on the 5 houses in the small valley at 03.00. T he special forces would divide themselves and simultaneously enter the 5 houses. No helicopters or vehicles could be used near the houses in order to keep everything quite. The soldiers were given the official command and map - and they moved out. It was requested that Guerro provide backup in case things went wrong.

The Special forces began the nightly trip. It was a long walk to the area of the valley where the houses were; however, the special forces were patient. They marched along a dirt road while the cold wind made the night even less bearable. Night vision goggles were being used and some heat detection software in case any unexpected terrorists were hiding or ready to ambush. The night was set. The skilled soldiers would be arriving shortly to the marked location.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents