NATION

PASSWORD

{CLOSED TO THE AXIS} First Axis Summit

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
El Cuscatlan
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

{CLOSED TO THE AXIS} First Axis Summit

Postby El Cuscatlan » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:03 am

OOC: Post arrivals directly from the airport into said place: sorry, but I have no time to greet everyone of you.

Palacio de López, Santiago de Cuscatlan

HOST: EL CAUDILLO, GEN. FIDEL ALIVA!

This was a time fir newly formed axis to gather to discuss current events. A first summit of anti communist nations, united against red threat. It was going to take place in Palacio de López, Santiago de Cuscatlan. Here two men, El Caudillo and El Emporador of Gran Cuscatlan, have invited the anti communist nations of the world to discuss how to combat communism more effectively.

In Enormous room, known as Octagonal room for it' s shape, the places for each leader has been prepared. Also a lot of delicious latin American foods were on the tables, with Tequilla to be drunk during the conference.

Representing Gran Cuscatlan will be El Caudillismo Generalissimo Fidel Aliva himself.
Gran Cuscatlan - population 718 million - is rightist junta ruled county in Latin America. | I am born again Christian.
SANTIAGO ANTI COMMUNIST TREATY ORGANISATION - WE KILL THE REDS! | INDUTRIAS SOBERRANAS - CUSCATLANI ARMS! | Cuscatlani Integralism | Guardia Anticommunista

Given title of "The AntiChe" by Lolloh 10th May 2014. Now commies tremble in fear!

Sabah
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 28, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sabah » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:10 am

Fuhrer-President Alexader Markus - the five stars Supreme Commander in Chief and also the Head of State of the Republic of Sabah - looked around. It seemed he was the first to arrive. Gran Cuscatlan also looked like a fine beautiful place, noticing how the palace has its own unique taste. Definitely worthy for the Axis.
Last edited by Sabah on Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Huda
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Huda » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:33 am

(Tag - Ambassador Khawja Qamrul Huda to represent)

Bolrieg
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bolrieg » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:51 pm

(Lord Chamberlain Alberti Yalzseld will be visiting)

The new united britsh empire
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

'Trouble in Paradise'

Postby The new united britsh empire » Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:09 pm

OOC WARNING- this post contains mildly mature themes

6:30 Local time|RAF squadron No. 31|EEZ of Gran Cuscatlan

“Shit!!” Prince Zach exclaimed loudly as heard his brother Prince David charging down the plane, “Quickly Molly! Move!” Both Molly and Zach were rushing to get their clothes back on before David discovered Zach's extramarital relationship with his Fiancée Molly Donohue. Now while to the average person in the western world this would be completely acceptable, The British Imperial Throne is officially Jewish where extramarital sexual relations were completely unacceptable.
“Zach we are about to land and we need to discuss your speech at the...” David blundered in the find Zach wearing only a shirt with the top two buttons done up, a pair of trousers around his ankles, awkwardly exposed; Molly squeaked as Zach tripped over his trousers in the panic and fell face first into her ample bosom. “Get out here, NOW!” David bellowed, Zach obediently followed David out of his suite donning a dressing gown.
איך אתה מעז. איך אתה מעז. אתה השמוק, איך אתה יכול לעשות את זה למשפחה שלנו; הכבוד שלנו,“ הגאווה שלנו.התלמוד מלמד נגד יחסי מין מחוץ לנישואים ואתה עדיין מתעלם מזה,” David replied aggressively.

“David, I've got to convince our allies to deploy troops to the Indian Province to help us crush the Maoist Rebels; I've not got time for this, end of discussion, I promise to talk about this when we get back.” Zach awkwardly negotiated, David glared at him before walking back down the plane. He couldn't help but think about what just happened; he wondered what his father would think, what about the paparazzi! All that Zach knew was that this was going to be one of the most difficult conferences of his life.
Last edited by Dread Lady Nathicana on Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Edited for content, player has been advised.
Last edited by Yahweh 13.8 billion years ago edited 7 eras total

My IC name is The New United British Empire, If not then call me Yitzchak

Whiteshore
Senator

Founded: Nov 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Whiteshore » Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:13 pm

The Prime Minister of Whiteshore will personally attend said summit.
My Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -2.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.49

My favorite singers are Psy,Carly Rae Jepsen,and Katy Perry

#DownWithReactionaries
#StandWithProgressivists

Marsisian
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Marsisian » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:08 pm

Tag, Prime Minister will attend
Last edited by Erich von Manstein on June 9, 1973, edited 24 times in total

MGSV: The Phantom Pain hype! Game of the decade!

Huda
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Huda » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:37 pm

The new united britsh empire wrote:
OOC WARNING- this post contains mildly mature themes

6:30 Local time|RAF squadron No. 31|EEZ of Gran Cuscatlan

“Shit!!” Prince Zach exclaimed loudly as heard his brother Prince David charging down the plane, “Quickly Molly! Move!” Both Molly and Zach were rushing to get their clothes back on before David discovered Zach's extramarital sexual relationship with his Fiancée Molly Donohue. Now while to the average person in the western world this would be completely acceptable, The British Imperial Throne is officially Jewish were extramarital sexual relations are completely unacceptable.
“Zach we are about to land and we need to discuss your speech at the...” David blundered in the find Zach wearing only a shirt with the top two buttons done up, a pair of trousers around his ankles and his exposed erect penis hanging out; Molly squeaked as Zach tripped over his trousers in the panic and fell face first into her bare breasts. “Get out here, NOW!” David bellowed, Zach obediently followed David out of his suite donning a dressing gown.
איך אתה מעז. איך אתה מעז. אתה השמוק, איך אתה יכול לעשות את זה למשפחה שלנו; הכבוד שלנו,“ הגאווה שלנו.התלמוד מלמד נגד יחסי מין מחוץ לנישואים ואתה עדיין מתעלם מזה,” David replied aggressively.

“David, I've got to convince our allies to deploy troops to the Indian Province to help us crush the Maoist Rebels; I've not got time for this, end of discussion, I promise to talk about this when we get back.” Zach awkwardly negotiated, David glared at him before walking back down the plane. He couldn't help but think about what just happened; he wondered what his father would think, what about the paparazzi! All that Zach knew was that this was going to be one of the most difficult conferences of his life.

OOC: India is mine

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:36 am

OOC: May i request no one liners and players to please stop it with all the OOC comments in the IC this point forward.

A Dangan-2 airship

Terten earlier had already thought of bringing a creative entrance to the summit, one that would make his fellow allies look at him in awe. He had spent hours practicing this. Without needing the permission of the local Cuscatlani government and army, a large black fat flying metal hulled machine marked with a Phi insignia on its side was streaming to Gran Cuscatlan leaving contrails in its wake. It then slowed down from the speed of a jet to a hovering speed simply floating above Santiago city. It was a Dangan-2 ship in which Asigna Philippines has recently finished building and inside it, Terten and his colleagues having tea in a small lounge on the bottom floor of the ship looking down below on the city through a thick glass window. The floor below them as well, was made of transparent glass offering people in the room a freaky view of the city below.

Terten then called the foreign ministress, his friend the propaganda minister Adriano put on their sky diving equipment along with him. They then proceeded to the window of the room and waited for the ship to fly directly above the Palacio, the venue of the summit before the three jump and parachute below. Terten gracefully landed on his feet on the ground with pigeons dramatically flying away from where he landed while the two others fell on the fountain in front of the Gothic building.
Last edited by Asigna on Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
NS's resident Filipino patriot. May also be that weird Vietnamese guy whose name must not be spoken.

Erian: If you are gay (like me) and looking, PM me. ;/\) (SO I CAN PRAY YOUR SOUL BURNS IN HELL) Kekekekek. No straighty and no wamen. I want no pussycats.

The Filipino dude is a Mangotreestian, yes, he is a believer in the gospel of the mango tree. The one true religion.
Totalitarian Theocracy
THE GREATER PHILIPPINE BAYAN
Hukbo/Military -
THE HOMELAND TERRITORIES - foreign affairs
Visit our nation! - Asigna TV - Know the Light of Heaven

Huda
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Huda » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:09 am

Soz.

Khawja Qamrul Huda's Private Helicopter, lands nearby the Palacio De Lopez

Qamrul, while getting off his helicopter, witnesses Terten's dynamic entrance. He laughed and embraced the leader. "And old comrade! Greetings. I need to get one of those" He laughed. They both got inside the building*
Last edited by Huda on Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:17 am

Terten hesitated to go inside the chopper and slapped Qamrul. "I'm so sorry...i sincerely apologize for doing that. I just don't know who you are" He said sorrily. "For what purpose do we have to ride this abomination you are trying to force upon me?"
NS's resident Filipino patriot. May also be that weird Vietnamese guy whose name must not be spoken.

Erian: If you are gay (like me) and looking, PM me. ;/\) (SO I CAN PRAY YOUR SOUL BURNS IN HELL) Kekekekek. No straighty and no wamen. I want no pussycats.

The Filipino dude is a Mangotreestian, yes, he is a believer in the gospel of the mango tree. The one true religion.
Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

Whiteshore
Senator

Founded: Nov 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Whiteshore » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:24 am

Whiteshore's powerful and intelligent prime minister,Alexander Tang stepped off Whiteshore Plane 1 and witnesses Terten and Qamrul's entrances and muttered that the Axis must be strong to face the growing threats in this world and that the Axis must be pluralistic and not just a league of nationalistic states.
My Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -2.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.49

My favorite singers are Psy,Carly Rae Jepsen,and Katy Perry

#DownWithReactionaries
#StandWithProgressivists

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:24 am

(Continuation to my last post. It was quite short.)

Rosa, the foreign ministress, who saw his leader being rude to the Hudian delegate punched Terten in the back of his head. "What the hell where you thinking?" She whispered in protest to Terten in protest. "Oh sorry...i just really am ignorant to who this person is..who knows, he might be a kidnapper!" Terten whispered back just right in front of Qamrul. Rosa simply rolled her eyes and turned to Qamrul bowing her head.

"I am so sorry about the punong's stupidity...that will never happen again. He's just too self centered thinking the only country that matters is his."
Last edited by Asigna on Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

Huda
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Huda » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:27 am

Asigna wrote:Terten hesitated to go inside the chopper and slapped Qamrul. "I'm so sorry...i sincerely apologize for doing that. I just don't know who you are" He said sorrily. "For what purpose do we have to ride this abomination you are trying to force upon me?"

OOC: I meant the building...
Asigna wrote:(Continuation to my last post. It was quite short.)

Rosa, the foreign ministress, who saw his leader being rude to the Hudian delegate punched Terten in the back of his head. "What the hell where you thinking?" She whispered in protest to Terten in protest. "Oh sorry...i just really am ignorant to who this person is..who knows, he might be a kidnapper!" Terten whispered back just right in front of Qamrul. Rosa simply rolled her eyes and turned to Qamrul bowing her head.

"I am so sorry about the punong's stupidity...that will never happen again. He's just too self centered thinking the only country that matters is his."

"Haha, it's okay. I'm the Presidente's Uncle, and I hear of the friendly relations of Zaheer and the punong, so I gladly decided to represent Huda in this conference."

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:37 am

"The president of Huda would send in a relative because he favors his family members more than the rest of his people? What's this? Hudian nepo-mmpphh!" Rosa, from Terten's back covered his leader's mouth before he could speak something more. "What's your problem? Refrain from doing that to me please." Rosa cheerfully saluted. "Okay, i will always be at your service."

The group then enters the palace. Adriano then looked around only to frown seeing a Chinese man but his frown disappeared as soon as he recognized the man being an ally of theirs, Tang of Whiteshore.

"It was my choice that i came here. No matter how much the military always rants at me, it's quite a dangerous job to send the leader itself to foreign lands because assassins may murder you or Zhouranese agents... I doubt something as bad as that would happen." The bespectacled man then grabbed something from underneath his light red polo, a pendant that looked like a cross strapped around his neck. "This baby is an agimat (amulet) of mine that i got after i fought battles before i even became Punong...i often faced the Chinese during the last time the Philippines went to war with damned China."

Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

Huda
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Huda » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:41 am

Asigna wrote:"The president of Huda would send in a relative because he favors his family members more than the rest of his people? What's this? Hudian nepo-mmpphh!" Rosa, from Terten's back covered his leader's mouth before he could speak something more. "What's your problem? Refrain from doing that to me please." Rosa cheerfully saluted. "Okay, i will always be at your service."

The group then enters the palace. Adriano then looked around only to frown seeing a Chinese man but his frown disappeared as soon as he recognized the man being an ally of theirs, Tang of Whiteshore.

"It was my choice that i came here. No matter how much the military always rants at me, it's quite a dangerous job to send the leader itself to foreign lands because assassins may murder you or Zhouranese agents... I doubt something as bad as that would happen." The bespectacled man then grabbed something from underneath his light red polo, a pendant that looked like a cross strapped around his neck. "This baby is an agimat (amulet) of mine that i got after i fought battles before i even became Punong...i often faced the Chinese during the last time the Philippines went to war with damned China."

Khawja was getting angrier. "Well...I am much more trained than those others that Zaheer sent...similar to those North Lebanese - Never mind."

Dewhurst-Narculis
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dewhurst-Narculis » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:41 am

The dark grey Imperator Bounty town car slid out from the airport, sleek and nondescript save for the black number plates with the typical AA-00A00-AA Dewhurst-Narculian Registration. Sir Jacilin Barcoo was at the wheel, the elected delegate to the Axis. Tall at 6'2" he wore a dark grey suit with a black tie, he was only /16th Narculian, only discernible from his height and blue-grey eyes. He was glad this summit had bee called, it was time to organize things before time ran away from the Axis. Passing through the streets of Santiago de Cuscatlan, the car whispering along the pleasant scene. Arriving at the Palacio de López, Barcoo underwent the usual security checks, passing of course, he wasn't important enough to get away with carrying a firearm to these sort of things, not that he needed it, it was of like-minded nations and leaders not angry opponents.

Entering the room, his nose detected the distinct whiff of Tequila "Of all the things to stock" Barcoo thought He, like 95% of Dewhurst-Narculians was dry, hence he wouldn't be partaking in that exercise. He was acutely aware of the presence of a man in the pleasingly shaped room, the split second he had taken to make the few appraisals told him this was El Caudillismo Generalissimo Fidel Aliva, he had taken time to find out what his host had looked like before arriving "Generalalissimo", the fluid word a tiny bit mangled by the Rasmussen Accent English. He nodded to Aliva in formal respect, preparing himself for the title he was about to utter "I am the delegate to the Empire of 1825, the Land of 6 Billion, the Dominion of the Narculs, [i]The Imperial Grand Duchy of Dewhurst Narculis, her people and the Imperial Grand Duke Thomium "[/i]
PT/MT Nation
Death is the only Absolute
The Grand Duchy of Dewhurst-Narculis
|Monarchist Nation| DEFCON [3] [2][1]
Coveton Crisis 1828-Mutual victory
Quendisphere War 2010-Resolved

1st Great Southern War 1898
2nd Great Southern War 1925
3rd Great Southern War 1942-1944
4th Great Southern War 1983
Dewhurst-Narculian- Theaman War 2010
Okhotsk Conflict 2012-2013
2nd Cedorian-Gilnean War-2014 ^All Won

North Vasangal Uprising-2014-(Ongoing)
Dervistonian War-2014-(Ongoing)
One of the the original founders of: SEC, Axis, SACTO and the Great Southern Ocean Region| Nine Years and no Condemnation/Commendation, what is this?

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:49 am

Rosa continued to nod to everything Terten was babbling about. She wasn't really listening considering how annoying he was starting to sound. Noticing how much Khawja was frowning already, she called his attention. "Why don't you talk to me instead. Ignore the man. You don't want to age 40 years in just a few hours just because you were talking to him." Terten made a loud laugh. "Hahahaha! He? Talked to you? He should be talking to me! Oh shit! I forgot something." Terten said as he left the building again.

"I'm more serious than him." Rosa told Khawja as Terten left for some candy.

Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

Sabah
Ambassador

Postby Sabah » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:07 am

"...it's quite a dangerous job to send the leader itself to foreign lands because assassins may murder you or Zhouranese agents..." And so it begins. Politics. The Fuhrer-President overheard some of the guests already talking to each other. He recognized most of the head of governments, his protocol officer had notified him earlier of who's who in that summit, although he wasn't sure if the rest of these leaders realize who he is. But it didn't matter. Sooner or later he will have the chance to introduce himself. Fuhrer-President Alexander Markus Bradley. Supreme Commander in Chief and Head of State of the Republic of Sabah, leader of more than 4 billion people.

A country has no friends, mein-Fuhrer, only interest. Those were the exact words his wife had told him before he departed for this foreign land. He observed everyone at the reception, with a glass of bourbon in his left hand. His face betrayed no emotion. If there is a place to show a lasting good impression if would be this place.

He scanned the area, looking for the host...

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:49 am

Terten, as he walked away looking for candy he catched the Sabah's fuhrer walking on his left side. He siezed the opportunity to greet him. "Mabuhay!" He saluted by raising his right hand in a clenched fist before he walked away.

The wait was starting to become annoying, especially when Adriano was not known to have long patience nor is the one who has the ability to wait so he simply looked for a chair to sit on before he crossed his legs and sleeping next to the wall.
Last edited by Asigna on Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:04 am

OOC: Sorry for short post.

El Caudillo greeted every delegate. His eyes were calm, and his face had nice look. When they all sat down, he begun to speak:
" Welcome into First Allied Conference. I think there are also some of us who are not here, but I think that the debates may begin now" he smiled and then he continued " We believe that communism poses a threat to every free nation. That is why, this organisation was created. To protect the nations of the world form Bolshevik evil."
Aliva looked and continued:
" Now is everybody ready to begin?"
Gran Cuscatlan - population 718 million - is rightist junta ruled county in Latin America. | I am born again Christian.
SANTIAGO ANTI COMMUNIST TREATY ORGANISATION - WE KILL THE REDS! | INDUTRIAS SOBERRANAS - CUSCATLANI ARMS! | Cuscatlani Integralism | Guardia Anticommunista

Given title of "The AntiChe" by Lolloh 10th May 2014. Now commies tremble in fear!

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:07 am

"Yeah." "Yeah sure kindly go!" The foreign ministress and the propaganda minister replied as they sat on the chairs prepared for the delegation. They just scanned the room and sat anywhere they could sit on.

Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

Sabah
Ambassador

Postby Sabah » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:13 am

OOC: I shall reply accordingly then.

"Mabuhay!" The Fuhrer-President heard the Asignian calling for him. He turned to see his fellow leader, but then the host appeared and called up to the delegations. Alexander Markus place the clenched fist of his right hand, and bowed politely.

"Now, is everyone ready?" El Caudillo called out.

"Yes, your excellency. I believe we all are." His deep voice projected outward. He then headed to his own designated seat.
Last edited by Sabah on Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:22 am, edited 3 times in total.

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:17 am

"It is nice to see that the wait is already broken by the desire to kindly start the meeting." Adriano said checking the watch on his wrist. "Oh, we only waited a few hours. Well, better start right now, time is gold!"

The curious foreign ministress continued to check her surroundings for anything suspicious. Her back still hurt because of her landing on the dry fountain when she attempted to copy Terten's entrance by parachuting from an airship towards down below.

"Where's Terten?" She looked around only to dismiss it. "Never mind, he's never good at meetings. Let's start anyway!"

Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

Huda
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Huda » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:26 am

"Hmph. Nevertheless, I say we watch Bosnakia with caution, and the radical Maoist Chinese. The Federation has been aware of the maoists. They present a threat to India, Bangladesh and others in the Federatiom"

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents