NATION

PASSWORD

Asigna Filipino - Greycoat military excercise (closed/MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Asigna
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Asigna Filipino - Greycoat military excercise (closed/MT)

Postby Asigna » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:05 pm

-No Godmod (That is stock knowledge)
-Be realistic (An army in the South pole does not teleport to the North pole in one post)
-OOC comments only to be done by TG to prevent the destruction of the thread's quality.

Punungan palace, Kapitalia city, Asigna Philippines

Terten just woke up and went down the palace's bunker in order to catch up with the meeting of the leaders of the Hukbo (the Asigna Filipino army). The Henerals were stuck to a heated discussion o what tactic they could use to catch their "enemy" by surprise. Enemy? Terten thought. "We don't have a war, what enemy are you all talking about?" Heneral Domer, the tallest and the most intimidating among them stood up. "We are talking much about Greycoat Gino' (Sir). We scheduled a military simulation with them."

"Oh yes-WAIT WHAT? Greycoat...Isn't that the army with very bad military history of crudely intervening in wars it has no particular connection with?"

"Yes Punong and we are here to correct that."

Terten shrugged. "That will be a waste of time, considering we have something more to deal with Zhouran. But if it means gaining allies then i am in."

The Greater Philippine bayan official komuniko
OFFICIALLY FROM THE BAYAN MINISTRY OF WAR

Encryption: Senzinaldasland6070

Mabuhay to the recievers of possible communiques in the armed republic of Greycoat!

We would like to inform you that we are now in good shape and would be ready to start our exercises either in your nation of in our territory. It would be totally your choice. We would not be arranging our armies i advanced but would do so only as a reaction to a move being done already by your military.

Signatura ni Punong (Leader's signature)
Erin Terten

Domer Eluide, Minister of war
Last edited by Asigna on Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NS's resident Filipino patriot. May also be that weird Vietnamese guy whose name must not be spoken.

Erian: If you are gay (like me) and looking, PM me. ;/\) (SO I CAN PRAY YOUR SOUL BURNS IN HELL) Kekekekek. No straighty and no wamen. I want no pussycats.

The Filipino dude is a Mangotreestian, yes, he is a believer in the gospel of the mango tree. The one true religion.
Totalitarian Theocracy
THE GREATER PHILIPPINE BAYAN
Hukbo/Military -
THE HOMELAND TERRITORIES - foreign affairs
Visit our nation! - Asigna TV - Know the Light of Heaven

Greycoat
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 03, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greycoat » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:14 pm

President Abhay Fader checked his answering machine. He was in his room, in his house there was a leisureious couch, a lcd tv, and answering machine and his laptops. He was checking his answering machine when he heard the message arrive on his email. To Greycoat,

"We would like to participate in a millitary excercise with greycoat"

Abhay smiled at the first request to ally with Greycoat. He quickly clicked on "compose" and started writing.

To Asigna,

I Abhay Fader respectfully and proudly accept your request and request for the millitary excercise to take play in Chittor in the southern district of greycoat more details will follow. We apologize to request it to take place in Greycoat,but due to constant war our army does not have the resource nor the money to travel thousands of miles to Asigna.

Abhay Fader

Commander Bergan looked at his email. Asigna-Greycoat millitary exercise. His regiment was taking part against another Asginian regiment. He was ready to beat the Asignians. The greycoateense had always been competetive and they werent to back down right now.
Last edited by Greycoat on Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:20 am

"Greycoatenese?" Heneral Eluide said, smirking after reading the newest telegram sent by Fader. "Well, i don't want my hukbo (army) to be embarassed by those people whom are clearly new." He said to himself. After thinking for a bit, he smiled and started laughing and continued laughing as he was walking towards the naval base on Perlis, where the so-called "attack fleet" was being readied from his small office in the Punungan palace. Terten, who was the country's punong (leader in Filipino) taught it was weird for his general to laugh by himself making him think he has gone crazy.

Heneral Eluide then met up with his colleague Heneral Meier still laughing. Meier, who had always taught Eluide as a serious man with no sense of humor had never heard the man laugh before, when he heard the deep voiced laugh, he grabbed his gun only to find that it was Eluide and seeing him laughing was a weird sight for him. He then grabbed his whistle and blew it to catch Eluide's attention towards a meeting inside the bridge of a destroyer.

Meier then presented the briefings, they had 20 destroyers, 16 missile frigates, 4 aircraft carriers, 5 amphibious ships each carrying 7,000 men, a single infantry batallion and 30 tanks, 4 corvettes, ready for action. The objective was, to bomb and capture Greycoat's capital in practice. If it was done, Greycoat loses the excercise. A simple task, Eluide thought. He was in fact very confident to say that the exercise will end in about 15 minutes. An unusually pompous prediction for Meier from a guy he thought was decent. The fleet was heading for Greycoat. The ammunition of the Asigna army contained nothing but paint bombards and gunpowder meant only to produce sparks so that there were no structural damage. But every target hit with paint means the target was destroyed.

Aerial assets involved.
60 Corsaire planes, 70 F-16s, 30 Mig 29s, 4 long range modified B-2 Stealth bombers

The Greater Philippine bayan official komuniko
OFFICIALLY FROM THE BAYAN MINISTRY OF WAR

Encryption: Senzinaldasland6070

Mabuhay to the recievers of possible communiques in the armed republic of Greycoat!

As of now, the objective would be your capital. We can see it through our satellites. Now begins our "war".

Signatura ni Punong (Leader's signature)
Erin Terten

Domer Eluide, Minister of war
Last edited by Asigna on Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
NS's resident Filipino patriot. May also be that weird Vietnamese guy whose name must not be spoken.

Erian: If you are gay (like me) and looking, PM me. ;/\) (SO I CAN PRAY YOUR SOUL BURNS IN HELL) Kekekekek. No straighty and no wamen. I want no pussycats.

The Filipino dude is a Mangotreestian, yes, he is a believer in the gospel of the mango tree. The one true religion.
Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

Greycoat
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Greycoat » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:59 am

Commander Bergan Checked his Tranquillizier gun again and reloaded it time by time again. His garrison of 5,000 was too guard the eastern keep of the impenenentrable fortress in Chittor the capital of Greycoat. There were 4 keeps and 5,000 soldiers in each keep. They were armed with tranquilizeing grenades,Guns,Cannons,Darts,Knife. They also had about 150 Rajput Chittor tank version with tranquillizing ammuntion guarding several keeps to ensure victory. They had 30 mirage 2000 jets with tranquillizing missiles meant to attack the invaders in large numbers. They didn't have many missiles so they had to be careful. "Our Numerical superiority always supports," Bergan said as he aimed a blank shot and chuckled.

Sea Marshal Vega looked at his fleet of 5 INS Vikramaditya they had purchased more than 3 from The Abbasist republic of Huda to prepare for this exercise. They were all armed with tranquillizing missile,guns,cannons,Darts,And Tons of liquid meant to be thrown in balls to be detonated on the enemy ship to cause panic,confusion and sleep. Vega himself had a radio to keep in check with his ships. His INS Vikramaditya moved swiftly and did its hourly patrol of the waters surrounding the heavily guarded fortress of Chittor. He took a sip of coffee and relaxed waiting for the Asignian fleet to come at them. The Navy of Greycoat was still recovring after the war with Ghondra which wiped out more than 2/3 of their naval crew and ships. They, however enjoyed a large boost in millitary funding and recruitment booms.

Overall The Greycoat Army is prepared to fight and give a tough competition if not win to the Asignians we will report with more info,

I am news reporter Sanga Singh reporting live from Chittor and the fort here in the Capital. Farewell.
Chittor Fort
Greycoat Forces

The Greycoat forces are in high mood and are well equipped possibly in better condition than the Asignians we are waiting for the battle. When the battle begins we will take full coverage of it watch live on Mewar News, I am reporter Sanga Singh Bye Again!!!
Encyrption code/ TV telecast code :EF8761234

Greycoat TV systems live Coverage Channel: Chittor News
Last edited by Greycoat on Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:27 am, edited 8 times in total.

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:03 am

As the Greycoatenese army made their preparations, which were slightly viewed by surveillance satellites, Meier then evaluated the "enemy"'s defenses and then concluded that there were little to no anti air weapons to be expected by the incoming airfleet. The enemy, he concluded, was rather anticipating for a landing, with Asigna forces planning for something different, Heneral Meier could only grin behind his chair and release orders permitting the start of his first operation on Greycoatenese lands. OPLAN fire and brimstone. (Operation fire and brimstone in Filipino)

Heneral Meier's fleet then went to full stop in a considerable distance about 30 kilometers from Greycoatenese soil. The carrier fleets, which had a total of 40 Corsaire jer fighter bombers were to respond to the warnings delivered by ASW patrols that went patrolled ahead of the fleet and had declared a patrol area on the 2 kilometer perimeter around the fleet. The ASW were to patrol in that area for submarines to defend the fleet so that the offensive will be done without any harm to the base of operations, which was the fleet.

The "himpaplota 5" (air fleet 5) which contained 60 Corsaire planes, 70 F-16s, 30 Mig 29s, 4 long range modified B-2 Stealth bombers then approached to move through Greycoatenese airspace but was scheduled to do so at night time in the darkness of 1:00 AM. After then, B-2 stealth bombers were to deploy themselves in utter silence then "destroy" airfields in Greycoatenese territory as well as the air warning sights that might give them the ability to deter Asigna forces air assets. Targets would be considered destroyed when they were hit with bombs containing nothing but paint. The paints were color coded according to the power of the bomb they represented.

Red was the most powerful and violet was the weakest.

Meier however declared that the himpaplota 5 do nothing and wait until 1 AM when they were assigned of their task. Then at the scheduled time, the operation was to start.

Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

Greycoat
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Greycoat » Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:18 am

If the Asignans thought Bergan had no Anti-Air Weapon they were in for a suprise. He had hid those guns away from those "cameras" and he had countered every Asignan tactic with a Greycoat response. He just hoped Vega and Air Marshal Varkjovik were ready to fight with their lives. He had ordered his technicians to block the radars so that the surveillance sattletites so that Asignacoudnt see their plaans which protected their plans from Asigna. He had assembled 50 centurion groups to guard every watchtower equipped with snipers and various darts. And ofcourse their anti aircraft weopens. Until Varkjovik's mirage's arrived they were to fight with those anti air guns. Varkjovik also had some assault planes he was bringing. On the other hand Vega who was the smartest of the trio had alreayd started firing at the incoming Asignians with full power and sheer strenght he hoped it had worked. His men had assembled and some had manned the tanks and were going to the bay of Chittor where Vega and his fleet was and supporting them. They were going to live no preparation unmanned.
Last edited by Greycoat on Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to International Incidents