NATION

PASSWORD

OOC: How to Dig Your Own Grave and Sleep Comfortably

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Milograd
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

OOC: How to Dig Your Own Grave and Sleep Comfortably

Postby Milograd » Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:46 am

Link: How to Dig Your Own Grave and Sleep Comfortably

So, Milograd underwent a brief period of attempted recovery and refortification following its standoff with the Kraven Reich. The state then collapsed, its high command was driven out by the Kravenites and fled with its military to Auxilium, and the high command was then overthrown by an alliance between the natives and some of the Khinenese citizens that were brought over in the migration.

This story occurs in Auxilium several decades in the future and is the story of the potential restoration of the dh'arconian regime. The family politics, emotional dilemmas, and philosophical questions aside, there is room for intervention and I'd be game to hear of any potential interest. I should note in advanced though that I am quite busy nowadays and as such am susceptible to go a while between posts.

Cheers.
Last edited by Milograd on Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Retired

United World Order
Senator

Founded: Jun 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby United World Order » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:56 am

Call me interested. My involvement would perhaps be limited so to say since im on the other side of Auxilium, but I think it could work. Any involvement from me would be some what militarily and most likely diplomacy between Kalensk and the revolutionaries.

Kahanistan
Ambassador

Founded: May 30, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Kahanistan » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:48 pm

I might. We don't think much of the Dh'arconian regime, but we are fighting Kraven forces and sending troops to Gholgoth in force for the first time to drive them off the continent and back to Norska. Since it's several decades in the future I might ramp up the tech level a little, but not to blatant FT.
Last edited by Kahanistan on Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Milograd
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:24 am

Cool. I'll try to make another post sometime soon.
Retired

The Lone Alliance
Powerbroker

Founded: May 25, 2005
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Lone Alliance » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:42 pm

Looks like I popped back up in interesting times.
"Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger." -Herman Goering
--------------
War is cruelty, and you cannot refine it; -William Tecumseh Sherman

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 07, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kylarnatia » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:36 pm

The Imperium Antiquum has IC holdings in Auxilium, so it wouldn't go unnoticed that the Dh'arconian movement may be reviving there. I'm sure we'd try and establish some early presence there in order to be apart of things from the get go, even if we're just quietly observing from the back.
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia // Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae
Lord of Gholgoth | Factbook (Work in Progress) | Embassy & Consulate Programme
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!
NationState's friendly neighbourhood Egyptologist
Come one, come all to my Trading Card Bazaar!
"Kylarnatia is a rare Nile platypus." - Kyrusia

Return to International Incidents