NATION

PASSWORD

The Nationwide Railway Conflict [IC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Sharko Federation
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

The Nationwide Railway Conflict [IC]

Postby Sharko Federation » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:33 am

The Sharkan Goverment recently started constructing the Nationwide Railway connecting all big cities to small towns in deserts, but The Sharkan Citizens disagreed. People complained about their farms being destroyed and some complaining about it cutting thru the Sharkel Rainforest.
It started as a friendly protest but became a bloody riot. Lots of consturuction sites has been attacked by rebels and the rebels recently overrun a Sharkan military base. The danger is, they have acsess guns,tanks and even air vechicles.A bomb set off in the royal palace kills the prince and the princess and wedding guests as the Boming was set in the chapel. The N.R Conflict has officially started.
The Kingdom of Eastern Gaau (鮫)
"吾皇萬歲,萬歲,萬萬歲!//吾皇萬歲,萬歲,萬萬歲."

FACTBOOK | MILITARY | ANTHEM | EMBASSY PROGRAM

Aqila
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Aqila » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:45 am

"I will send my soldiers to help you with the riot
from aqil,leader of Aqila
to leader of Sharko federation
Good luck to you :D

Sharko Federation
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sharko Federation » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:59 am

Aqila wrote:"I will send my soldiers to help you with the riots and the conflicts happening in the Sharko Federation!"
from Aqil,leader of Aqila
to leader of Sharko federation
Good luck to you,My army shall be waiting!
Code: Select all
Encryption Level:High
Thank you sir,hopefully our armies will be strong enough,but the rebels have hacked into our communications system, this high encryption message will be the only way without being detected.station your soldiers on the border, our convoy shall meet you at the Exfil point.

Helsary
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Helsary » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:11 am

To:The Sharko Federation
Encryption Level:MAXIMUM

Good evening,leaders of the Sharko Federation!Helsary has heard of your problems with the riots,and we would like to send some aid in the form of SSP agents,which are highly trained secret police personnel.With their help,we can guarantee that in 72 hours the riots will stop...but there is a price to pay,a price apart from that of the blood of the protesters.We will charge you 1 million USD,which should cover the equippment cost,agents' payment and transportation,plus a little bit of interest rate.Send a message back to us if interested in SSP's services.

Sharko Federation
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sharko Federation » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:11 am

Helsary wrote:
To:The Sharko Federation
Encryption Level:MAXIMUM

Good evening,leaders of the Sharko Federation!Helsary has heard of your problems with the riots,and we would like to send some aid in the form of SSP agents,which are highly trained secret police personnel.With their help,we can guarantee that in 72 hours the riots will stop...but there is a price to pay,a price apart from that of the blood of the protesters.We will charge you 1 million USD,which should cover the equippment cost,agents' payment and transportation,plus a little bit of interest rate.Send a message back to us if interested in SSP's services.
To: Serceter Varsek

One Million sounds like a good price,but do take note that they have high tech military weapons,but I'm sure it'll be fine.While you stop the riots, Sharkan And Aqilan Soldiers shall attack rebel camps and repel rebel attacks in the rural areas. Sharkan and Aqilan Nations are assaulting a rebel base as we speak,I'd like you and the Aqilan President to join me in a meeting at a small rural town called Al-Basyeer,look for the smallest building and enter, friendly Arabian militia will check your identity,we will discuss things there. Thank you for you aid, the million shall be transferred at Al-Basyeer.

Sharko Federation
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sharko Federation » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:26 am

Bump bump bumpy bump

Helsary
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Helsary » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:55 am

Al-Basyeer

About 20 transport/combat helicopters filled with SSP soldiers arrived above the small rural town.SSP soldiers started parachuting,as well as their commander,Devren Gledder.

Devren started ordering his troops as soon as all of the SSP soldiers were on the ground:
''I want you to split into groups of 10.Each group will go do a different village,town or city that is currently rioting,except for a group which will stay here to ensure the security of this meeting.Now,go!''

With the orders recieved by the SSP,the special forces started grouping and very soon left for their target towns,except for a group which followed Devren into the smallest building in which they expected to meet the leader of the client nation.

Sharko Federation
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sharko Federation » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:58 am

Helsary wrote:Al-Basyeer

About 20 transport/combat helicopters filled with SSP soldiers arrived above the small rural town.SSP soldiers started parachuting,as well as their commander,Devren Gledder.

Devren started ordering his troops as soon as all of the SSP soldiers were on the ground:
''I want you to split into groups of 10.Each group will go do a different village,town or city that is currently rioting,except for a group which will stay here to ensure the security of this meeting.Now,go!''

With the orders recieved by the SSP,the special forces started grouping and very soon left for their target towns,except for a group which followed Devren into the smallest building in which they expected to meet the leader of the client nation.
An Arab Man Wielding An Ak-47 stepped out of the door, he started talking, "Can I have your identities?" he eagerly asked, after checking Devren's identity, Devren walked in, seeing nothing but a staircase to some sort of basement. Devren opened the door only to see the 2 presidents and 4 VIPs. He took a seat and the discussion had began, "So, What do you think you will do?" Asked Al-Sharka looking at Devren.

Sharko Federation
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sharko Federation » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:01 am

Stealth Bump!

Helsary
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Helsary » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:08 am

Devren pulled out a pack of Goldfield cigarettes as well as his lighter,lighting one of the cigars up,and placing the pack and his lighter back in his pocket.

''Well,I have already sent my SSP troops to different towns near this area in order to stop the rioting.I may not guarantee no civilian casualties,but a little bloodshed is worth keeping you in power here,isn't it?However,the thing I can guarantee is that within aproximately 72 hours the riots will end and you will be able to continue the building of the nationwide railway.''

At this point,Devren pulled out a small plastic bag along with a cigarette filter and paper,shoving them across the table in front of Al-Sharka.

''Roll one up and smoke.Clears your mind during stressfull situations like this.''said Devren.

Sharko Federation
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sharko Federation » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:19 am

Helsary wrote:Devren pulled out a pack of Goldfield cigarettes as well as his lighter,lighting one of the cigars up,and placing the pack and his lighter back in his pocket.

''Well,I have already sent my SSP troops to different towns near this area in order to stop the rioting.I may not guarantee no civilian casualties,but a little bloodshed is worth keeping you in power here,isn't it?However,the thing I can guarantee is that within aproximately 72 hours the riots will end and you will be able to continue the building of the nationwide railway.''

At this point,Devren pulled out a small plastic bag along with a cigarette filter and paper,shoving them across the table in front of Al-Sharka.

''Roll one up and smoke.Clears your mind during stressfull situations like this.''said Devren.
AL-Sharka Takes our his lighter and lights one, but they all head gunshots from the ground floor. "Wait, We're being attacked!" Shouted one of the SSP Soldiers, Al-Sharka Took a Colt 1911, and rushed to the staircase, "LETS LIGHT THIS CANDLE!" Shouted Al-Sharka Kicking the door.

OOC: It's 10:20PM Here so I've go to bed, I'll be active In the morning!

Helsary
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Helsary » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:22 am

The 10 SSP soldiers present at the meeting prepared their weapons and took positions,one of them throwing a nerve gas grenade upstairs,and all of the SSP agents including their commander Devren put gas masks on.One SSP soldier started offering gas masks to the people Devren was discussing just before.
Last edited by Helsary on Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sharko Federation
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sharko Federation » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:54 pm

Helsary wrote:The 10 SSP soldiers present at the meeting prepared their weapons and took positions,one of them throwing a nerve gas grenade upstairs,and all of the SSP agents including their commander Devren put gas masks on.One SSP soldier started offering gas masks to the people Devren was discussing just before.
Al-Sharka put on his gas mask and headed upstairs, when he opened the door, all he saw was soldiers firing at him. he took cover behind a Toyota pickup sticking his gun out to fire on the enemies firing at him." There's sure alot of them!" Shouted Al-Sharka,Devren and 3 SSP soldiers took cover beside Al-Sharka, they knew they had no choice, fight, or die.

Kuyklovenia
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

A Call for Cease Fire

Postby Kuyklovenia » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:09 pm

Issued by Secretary of the People's Republic of Kuyklovenia
As a nation representative of a pro political rights standpoint we feel it is our duty to advise strongly against the use of warfare against even the most radical citizens of the Sharko Federation. As past policies have been implemented with the distinct interest of the citizen's political freedoms, the People's Republic of Kuyklovenia will openly defy any who chooses methods of violence in resolving this conflict of a simple economic measure. Surely peaceful means are both the most effective and least expensive method upon which to solve this conflict.

Sharko Federation
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sharko Federation » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:06 am

Kuyklovenia wrote:Issued by Secretary of the People's Republic of Kuyklovenia
As a nation representative of a pro political rights standpoint we feel it is our duty to advise strongly against the use of warfare against even the most radical citizens of the Sharko Federation. As past policies have been implemented with the distinct interest of the citizen's political freedoms, the People's Republic of Kuyklovenia will openly defy any who chooses methods of violence in resolving this conflict of a simple economic measure. Surely peaceful means are both the most effective and least expensive method upon which to solve this conflict.
Encryption level: High
They have killed our riot police, soldiers and even a royal family member in a bombing.And they have taken our own military base! If we stop the construction, the Sharkan Laousan desert will rise to power again we will be under constant danger, but now The Sharkan Laousan desert has found out and is hunting Goverment officials! Al-Sharka is under attack as we speak! And it seems the rebels have detected your message, The Peoples Republic of Kuyklovienia, Aqila,Helsary and The Sharko Federation Are in
Danger! We have no choice but to use warfare on the rebels they are not protestors anymore, they are armies destined to help the hostile nations to destroy the Sharko federation,  Sharkan Laousan Armies have took 2 Cities, we do not have an alternative.

Sharko Federation
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sharko Federation » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:08 am

Bump bump bump bump bump bump!

Helsary
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Helsary » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:45 am

Cities assigned as targets for the SSP groups:

The SSP soldiers have all reached their target cities.

The rioters,being out on the streets and in some form of a crowd,made them an easy target for the incendiary and nerve gas grenades thrown at them initially.

From above,in the sky,combat SSP helicopters were dropping napalm bombs on buildings in which big groups of protesters took cover,hoping to get them out so that the SSP can massively gun them down with their automatic rifles.

Al-Basyeer:

The other 7 SSP soldiers quickly ran upstairs,taking cover behind solid structures like cars or walls.6 of them were firing suppressive fire in hope of making the rebels duck for cover and cease their assault,while the 3 behind the Toyota were throwing grenades at the rebels' position.The last SSP agent quickly checked his backpack and pulled out a flash grenade,designated to blind anyone who doesn't have their eyes covered,and throws it at the rebels.Luckily,all of the SSP and their allies had their eyes protected by the gas mask.

Kuyklovenia
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

A Call for Cease Fire

Postby Kuyklovenia » Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:11 am

Message to both the Sharko Federation the Rebellion Effort
State legislature has met and spoken on the matters concerning this Railroad conflict and the People's Republic of Kuyklovenia has decreed a state if neutrality concerning the matter. Let it be known that no aid will be supported to either side in this senseless violence.

Kettering Town
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kettering Town » Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:13 am

Hang in there Shako! The Impireum is on its way with 3 Brigades of Shock troopers!
Last edited by Kettering Town on Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Από το Λονδίνο μέχρι το Κάιρο και το πρότυπο του τηλεφώνου φτάνει ψηλά!
The Communique you are reading has been altered by [MINIFOR]
Kettroa can into Embassy!
"From London to Cairo! the Standard Flies High!"
Interested? Read my Minicul Approved Factbooks!
A Level 5 civilization, according to this index.
The [MINIFOR] News Bulletin:--Kettroe Warship Squadrons Bomb Gallacia--Molecular Fission Reactor Prototype Sucessful-- WEATHER [Courtesy of [MINIRESDEV]:Heavy Rain Across the Country, Dark Skies, Listening to Lo-Fi Recommended.--[END NEWSFLASH]

Erquin
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Erquin » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:03 pm

The most respectful greetings from Erquin, Al-Shako. We here at Erquin are very interested in joining your side against these pests. Yes, we have weaponry that can disintegrate a man from over 1600 yards, or big steel machines of death on wheels! We have the EAF, and we are willing to help. Me, being a Defense Marshall, I've decided to ask our leader about our intervention, and you know what? He accepted this and we are poised to send E.S.F.R.T teams (Warfighter teams) to go do some damage in the rebellion, and if you want more, then we will send 1 division and 1 air wing to go over there and cause destruction to the stinking rebels. We are at your side Sharko Federation, we are ERQUIN!
- Defense Marshall Qyuin Jhugo

Some of our E.S.F.R.T members in an unknown location doing a task that involves detaining a dangerous drug dealer. The drug dealer was reportedly executed shortly after detainment due to the discovery of how he sold drugs to about 34 unsuspecting customers who were under-aged for even alcohol.
Last edited by Erquin on Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud member of Septentrion

Sharko Federation
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sharko Federation » Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:14 pm

Erquin wrote:The most respectful greetings from Erquin, Al-Shako. We here at Erquin are very interested in joining your side against these pests. Yes, we have weaponry that can disintegrate a man from over 1600 yards, or big steel machines of death on wheels! We have the EAF, and we are willing to help. Me, being a Defense Marshall, I've decided to ask our leader about our intervention, and you know what? He accepted this and we are poised to send E.S.F.R.T teams (Warfighter teams) to go do some damage in the rebellion, and if you want more, then we will send 1 division and 1 air wing to go over there and cause destruction to the stinking rebels. We are at your side Sharko Federation, we are ERQUIN!

(Image)

Some of our E.S.F.R.T members in an unknown location doing a task that involves detaining a dangerous drug dealer. The drug dealer was reportedly executed shortly after detainment due to the discovery of how he sold drugs to about 34 unsuspecting customers who were under-aged for even alcohol.

Sir, Al-Sharka is currently being attacked by rebels, It is good to move your E.S.F.R.T troops and meet up with SSP Teams And Some Arabian Militiamen. A convoy of tanks are moving into their position and they are moving even more rebels in to Al-Basyeer, You better hurry and get to the Exfil point and meet up with the SSP a Arabian Militia leader will brief you.

Erquin
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Erquin » Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:21 pm

Sharko Federation wrote:
Erquin wrote:The most respectful greetings from Erquin, Al-Shako. We here at Erquin are very interested in joining your side against these pests. Yes, we have weaponry that can disintegrate a man from over 1600 yards, or big steel machines of death on wheels! We have the EAF, and we are willing to help. Me, being a Defense Marshall, I've decided to ask our leader about our intervention, and you know what? He accepted this and we are poised to send E.S.F.R.T teams (Warfighter teams) to go do some damage in the rebellion, and if you want more, then we will send 1 division and 1 air wing to go over there and cause destruction to the stinking rebels. We are at your side Sharko Federation, we are ERQUIN!

(Image)

Sir, Al-Sharka is currently being attacked by rebels, It is good to move your E.S.F.R.T troops and meet up with SSP Teams And Some Arabian Militiamen. A convoy of tanks are moving into their position and they are moving even more rebels in to Al-Basyeer, You better hurry and get to the Exfil point and meet up with the SSP a Arabian Militia leader will brief you.

We are obliged to send our troops over to Al-Basyeer, and don't worry, our message is already encrypted. Our teams are moving in right as we speak now, though I doubt that just a team of 4 experienced men can still defeat a column of tanks and some groups of heavily armed rebels. We have Multi-Role air wings at our immediate command to bomb the smitherens out of the rebel's. We are in route and just in case, we have 1 small regiment of light tanks as reserves just in case we need them.
- Defense Marshall, Qyuin Jhugo
Proud member of Septentrion

Aqila
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Aqila » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:49 pm

Aqila is going to send all our tanks and S.O.C.P units to help you in this situation.
Do not worry because there is other countrys helping you. SOCP units are En route to Al-Basyeer, an AC-130 is already in sharkan skies, I, Aqil shall be surveing the operation in an armoured passenger plane, we would want the railway as it will improve our economy. Good luck.

-From Aqil
To- The sharko federation

Sharko Federation
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sharko Federation » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:36 pm

Bu

Sharko Federation