NATION

PASSWORD

The Kraven Wehrmacht Reinstates The Thought Crime Act (Open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Brogavia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 03, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Brogavia » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:08 pm

Deep inside the labyrinth of offices and conference rooms that make up the headquarters of the Binarian Imperial Intelligence Service, there was a small unit, a shadow of its former self, that had been solely dedicated to monitoring Kraven. Once large and with an almost limitless budget, it has been stripped down to four men, regarded as a dead-end post after Kraven seeming vanished overnight. However, that was about to change. Joseph, busy checking his personal email like he does every Monday morning, was startled when an alert popped up in the corner of his screen, informing him of a priority email from the only listening posts the Kraven unit had left. It was from Heinz.

Joe, we've just intercepted an announcement from the Kraven Reich's High Command. They've brought back their 'thought crimes' laws, re-opened their concentration camps, and began rounding up dissidents, and seemingly whomever they feel opposes them. I don't have to tell you how bad this is. This could be the opening act in another round of Kraven aggression. Binaria was lucky enough to stay out of it the last time, but I wouldn't count on it this time. Forward the intel packet I've attached to the higher ups. Maybe now we'll get enough of a budget to actually do our jobs.

Heinz

Silently cursing to himself, he sent the message to his superiors, knowing that he was going to have some self-important supervisor so tightly latched on to his colon, he wouldn't be able to get do his job.
Playing NS since Jan of 2006

1010102, Unjustly Deleted

Agent of the Timegate, if you expose me I'll kill you

Return to International Incidents