NATION

PASSWORD

Halcyon Peace Conference [CLOSED, IC] (Apply via TG)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kunitachi
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kunitachi » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:35 am

The tension only increases as Kunitachi's leader falls to floor, being a very lifelike mannequin.
You could of swore there was a real person there 5 minutes ago.
"Sir, Kunitachi's space turtle just exploded!"

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=281433&start=50

Starvation Is Fun
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Starvation Is Fun » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:31 am

Felix's bodyguard cat picks up his body and drags him into the helicopter, pausing only to grunt into his own collar, "The phoenix has burned. I repeat, the phoenix has burned."

A burst of radio chatter starts coming through Felix's collar before the guard shuts it off, and the helicopter ascends into the rapidly darkening sky as night falls on the utter chaos surrounding the mountaintop conference building.
Last edited by Starvation Is Fun on Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sebtopiaris wrote:I like the way you think.
I'll give you the TOLERANT AND TOLERABLE CHRISTIAN WAFER-AWARD. You are the award's first recipient. Congratulations.

Magical Mystery Machine wrote:I read somewhere that bisexual people don't have friends, only prey.

Stormin Mormons
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormin Mormons » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:45 am

Zigzagoonia wrote:In the background, you could hear someone screaming as they were beat by what sounded like a book, maybe a bible

Bible bashing???
"WE INVENTED THAT" bursts Thomas S. Monson, not angry but unhappy, as he announces the next string of orders to his troops in the field
"Everybody, fall back. If you're going to beat us with our own weapons, we'll beat you with yours..."
REGIONAL DAYS
Sacrificial Sunday
Manslaughter Monday
Spaghetti Wednesday
Wheelchair Wednesday
Thermonuclear Thursday
Funky Friday
Siesta Saturday

OUR REGION:Halcyon
(check us out)

The Minecraft Griefers
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Minecraft Griefers » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:49 am

Steve the Great, unsure of what to make of the situation, puts on some diamond armor and takes out his enchanted sword. Everyone in the room knows that this means something very bad is about to happen.

Zigzagoonia
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zigzagoonia » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:53 am

The Minecraft Griefers wrote:Steve the Great, unsure of what to make of the situation, puts on some diamond armor and takes out his enchanted sword. Everyone in the room knows that this means something very bad is about to happen.

steve's messager buzzes
Unholy alliance?
"So that's what it does."
I support thermonuclear warfare. Do you?

Stormin Mormons
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormin Mormons » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:56 pm

Thomas Monson feels shudders going down his spine as he can sense something happening. Something... unholy...
One or two of Stormin Mormon's spies get a wire running from Starvation is Fun's Comm Center to the Stormin Mormons so they can have a little... chat.....
"Nation of SiF! I propose that we form an alliance, of some sorts. Your nation has just been rid of a leader, and without one, it is in great danger of attacks from other nations. Our nation is new and fresh, and needs one to help guide us in the ways of commun... I mean, being an overall great leader and better friend."
REGIONAL DAYS
Sacrificial Sunday
Manslaughter Monday
Spaghetti Wednesday
Wheelchair Wednesday
Thermonuclear Thursday
Funky Friday
Siesta Saturday

(check us out)

Starvation Is Fun
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Starvation Is Fun » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:09 pm

Stormin Mormons wrote:Thomas Monson feels shudders going down his spine as he can sense something happening. Something... unholy...
One or two of Stormin Mormon's spies get a wire running from Starvation is Fun's Comm Center to the Stormin Mormons so they can have a little... chat.....
"Nation of SiF! I propose that we form an alliance, of some sorts. Your nation has just been rid of a leader, and without one, it is in great danger of attacks from other nations. Our nation is new and fresh, and needs one to help guide us in the ways of commun... I mean, being an overall great leader and better friend."

A surprisingly familiar voice answers, "Rid of a leader? You underestimate the State. I'll see you very soon. We can talk more then."

The line goes dead immediately.
I'll give you the TOLERANT AND TOLERABLE CHRISTIAN WAFER-AWARD. You are the award's first recipient. Congratulations.

Magical Mystery Machine wrote:I read somewhere that bisexual people don't have friends, only prey.

Kunitachi
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Kunitachi » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:26 am

Zigzagoonia wrote:
The Minecraft Griefers wrote:Steve the Great, unsure of what to make of the situation, puts on some diamond armor and takes out his enchanted sword. Everyone in the room knows that this means something very bad is about to happen.

steve's messager buzzes
Unholy alliance?

From an cleverly concealed speaker on the mannequin, a voice speaks "agreed."

Zigzagoonia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Zigzagoonia » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:56 am

Starvation Is Fun wrote:A surprisingly familiar voice answers, "Rid of a leader? You underestimate the State. I'll see you very soon. We can talk more then."

The line goes dead immediately.

"Ah, the cat is back. Lovely. How goes the 'diplomatic' operation with the other stalin cat?"
"All is going according to plan."
"Wonderful! Because i really hate that little fuzzball."
Now back to business
A screen pops up in the room the other leaders are tapped in:
*static*
he... hello... you are all nerds... Oh, It's on now
well, while you losers have been playing nicely with SiF's little kitties, we have bee working hard to get your butts out of there
because who can have a war with only one other nation. that's just no fun.
So move! get outta there! the snipers are all... Taken care of.

The screen goes black

Boneshire
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Boneshire » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:57 am

As Doge Skywalker flies off in his helicopter he receives a call informing him that the new multi-million dollar battle suits for all of our soldiers have been completed and troops are currently being outfitted.

Stormin Mormons
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormin Mormons » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:15 am

As the new sun brings Thomas Monson awake, he wakes up thinking.
With a new nation and no allies, our nation is in deep threat of an attack from another nation, or maybe even infighting.
We need to make friends, and fast.

Shortly after a morning prayer and quick shower, Thomas Monson rings up the phone with Boneshire.
"Hello? Doge Skywalker? Well can you give him a message please?
I wish to... go on a mission, and I was wondering if he'd be my.... companion."
Last edited by Stormin Mormons on Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
REGIONAL DAYS
Sacrificial Sunday
Manslaughter Monday
Spaghetti Wednesday
Wheelchair Wednesday
Thermonuclear Thursday
Funky Friday
Siesta Saturday

(check us out)

Zigzagoonia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Zigzagoonia » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:11 am

Stormin Mormons wrote:As the new sun brings Thomas Monson awake, he wakes up thinking.
With a new nation and no allies, our nation is in deep threat of an attack from another nation, or maybe even infighting.

Shortly after a morning prayer and quick shower, Thomas Monson rings up the phone with Boneshire.

Thomas turns around to a startling image
He turned around to see a squad of Zigzagoonian elites, holding bibles in one hand and books of mormon in the other.
"You really need better guards," the front man said, "They all fell into gibberish when we told them yes, we did have time to hear them."
They then proceeded to beat him with said books then leave.

HASHTAGBrowniesaregood
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby HASHTAGBrowniesaregood » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:32 am

Today is the leader's birthday. The nation is currently celebrating.

HASHTAGBrowniesaregood
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby HASHTAGBrowniesaregood » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:49 am

The party will have brownies and Carrot Cake. (See what I did there?)
Everyone is invited.

Stormin Mormons
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormin Mormons » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:43 am

After waking from the horrible beatings of his own scripture, the leader of Stormin Mormons decided to have a little press conference with his nation's police squad.
"Yes, I'm sure. Desperate times, and all....
Every single person in our army, our police squad, our guards.... Replace all of them with inactive members.
That'll at least show the people we mean business."
REGIONAL DAYS
Sacrificial Sunday
Manslaughter Monday
Spaghetti Wednesday
Wheelchair Wednesday
Thermonuclear Thursday
Funky Friday
Siesta Saturday

(check us out)

Starvation Is Fun
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Starvation Is Fun » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:12 am

Felix strolled out onto his balcony overlooking the drill field. Thousands of soldiers stood at attention in the field, a massive expanse of military might stretched out as far as they eye could see.

"Gentlecats," Felix began, "Today is a good day. Today our enemies will fall, and be crushed beneath our boots. Today, we march to war!"

Felix strolled back to his quarters with the sounds of wild jubilation following him all the way back to his door. He took one last look out the window to see the troops begin boarding the helicopters and armored personnel carriers, bound for destinations they would not be told of until they got there. He smiled and went off to dinner as the invasion of Zigzagoonia began.

Boneshire
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Boneshire » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:49 am

Stormin Mormons wrote:As the new sun brings Thomas Monson awake, he wakes up thinking.

"My interest has been grabbed, what type of mission would this be?" says Doge Skywalker in a message to Thomas.

The Minecraft Griefers
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Minecraft Griefers » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:04 am

"A mission with Thomas Monson and Doge Skywalker? Now that does sound interesting," says Steve. "I would like to join."

Zigzagoonia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Zigzagoonia » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:07 am

Starvation Is Fun wrote: the invasion of Zigzagoonia began.

"Sir, I have terrible news!"
"I know, its wonderful, isn't it?"
"Sir?"
"Well, you can't have a war without Starvation is fun, and besides, everyone knows you never go fight in that region (OOC: that's russia), so this way we can have an actual fight! Prepare the troops! Find me General Stoutland! There's an invasion to combat!"
The guard left, and Zeke drew one of his gunblades. He whirled it around and said:
"It's about to get funky."

Stormin Mormons
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormin Mormons » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:09 am

The Minecraft Griefers wrote:"A mission with Thomas Monson and Doge Skywalker? Now that does sound interesting," says Steve. "I would like to join."
Boneshire wrote:"My interest has been grabbed, what type of mission would this be?" says Doge Skywalker in a message to Thomas.

"First things, we need to make an alliance, here and now. And what is an alliance without.... A COOL NAME?!?!
I humbly bring the name The Mormon Mafia.
Oh, and something to fight for."
Last edited by Stormin Mormons on Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
REGIONAL DAYS
Sacrificial Sunday
Manslaughter Monday
Spaghetti Wednesday
Wheelchair Wednesday
Thermonuclear Thursday
Funky Friday
Siesta Saturday

(check us out)

Boneshire
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Boneshire » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:21 am

"First things, we need to make an alliance, here and now. And what is an alliance without.... A COOL NAME?!?!
I humbly bring the name The Mormon Mafia.
Oh, and something to fight for."

"Alright I'm in, but this doesn't mean that we are converting, or having a moment to talk with people who show up at our front doors."

Stormin Mormons
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormin Mormons » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:21 am

Boneshire wrote:"Alright I'm in, but this doesn't mean that we are converting, or having a moment to talk with people who show up at our front doors."

"You drive a hard bargain, Doge, but I guess i'll have to go with it."
REGIONAL DAYS
Sacrificial Sunday
Manslaughter Monday
Spaghetti Wednesday
Wheelchair Wednesday
Thermonuclear Thursday
Funky Friday
Siesta Saturday

(check us out)

Kunitachi
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Kunitachi » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:19 pm

Starvation Is Fun wrote:Felix strolled out onto his balcony overlooking the drill field. Thousands of soldiers stood at attention in the field, a massive expanse of military might stretched out as far as they eye could see.

"Gentlecats," Felix began, "Today is a good day. Today our enemies will fall, and be crushed beneath our boots. Today, we march to war!"

Felix strolled back to his quarters with the sounds of wild jubilation following him all the way back to his door. He took one last look out the window to see the troops begin boarding the helicopters and armored personnel carriers, bound for destinations they would not be told of until they got there. He smiled and went off to dinner as the invasion of Zigzagoonia began.

After a respectable time proceeding that lovely dinner (because nobody likes to have their dinner disturbed), one of the telecommunication officials reported that they had received a message on one of the (many) secured transmission lines.
All the message said was:
"Alliance?"
y/n

Starvation Is Fun
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Starvation Is Fun » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:54 pm

Kunitachi wrote:"Alliance?"
y/n

Along with the packet containing "N", a rather nasty computer worm arrived back along the line, intended to force Kunitachi servers offline for as long as possible.

Kunitachi
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Kunitachi » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:36 pm

Starvation Is Fun wrote:
Kunitachi wrote:"Alliance?"
y/n

Along with the packet containing "N", a rather nasty computer worm arrived back along the line, intended to force Kunitachi servers offline for as long as possible.

From a small bug we implanted into the original message itself, we received part of the plans for the invasion of Zigzagoonia. Thankfully, we managed to isolate the files before they were corrupted by the particularly nasty computer bug (PNCB) and transfer them to another, safer location.

After printing them, we scanned them and sent the scan to an minor government official in Zizagoonia, and gave them a convenient label: SiF invasion plans.

In other words, we passed along part of your plans to invade Zizagoonia to Zigzagoonia.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents