NATION

PASSWORD

Bad, Bad Girl

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kryosa
Attaché

Founded: Dec 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kryosa » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:31 am

State Broadcasting Service

"Brothers and sisters, loyal servants of Iskandar,
once again we are faced with the horrors of the world outside our sacred domains.
As our great and noble Autarch Iskandar preaches, any truly civilised society of man is founded upon the pillars of it's most deeply held values. A truly civilised society holds these values sacred. Though times may change, they will face their brave new world undaunted, and their moral laws will remain unaltered.

But most of the world is not so fortunate as to have seen Iskandars light. Where he would have unity, others preach discord. Where he would have virtue, others preach evil. The good people of New Edom have justly taken it upon themselves to expose such evil, to reveal it unto the world so that they may show it the scorn it deserves.

Allanea is a nation infamous for it's petty culture of mass consumerism and empty hedonism. But now we see that they have forced their obscene ways upon the innocent and uncorrupted. Allanean soldiers are guilty of crimes against human dignity. After the supposed 'liberation' of a enemy-held girls school in Pantocratoria, Allanean troops engaged with them in wanton, animalistic orgies of drug use, petty crime and perverse sexual acts.

Once again the two-faced serpent of libertarianism is revealed onto the eyes of the world for what it really is. For is it not true that a mind without purpose will wander in dark places? The sacred institution of government should be as a guiding light to it's people, a moral shepherd that leads it's flock to safety. But the libertarian state offers no such guidance to it's people. It abandons its people, leaving them to drift through lives devoid of meaning. Its society is fractured and divided, every man pit against the other in a ruthless never-ending pursuit of profit.

But there is an even greater shame to be revealed. The adopted daughter of President Kazansky parades herself in public places in a state of gross indecency like a common whore and engages in unlawful sexual congress at the age of fifteen. It is a disgrace upon their nation that their leader who is meant to stand for the best of them, cannot even raise his own daughter, let alone a nation.

The United States of Allanea are a like a mirror into our own past. The nations that today make up the United Imperial Territories were once much the same, democratic states in thrall to the two-faced serpent. But we united under our Autarch and we changed our ways. We chose to live in a society defined by love, unity, duty, honour and compassion. A society where the morals that are the sacred pillars of civilisation, are upheld.

We must remain ever vigilant to ensure our sacred nation does not fall into back into the darkness of our past. Remember, that whatever they may preach, libertarianism is the philosophy that man should be free to indulge in his basest, most animalistic instincts. We believe that united by our creed, human civilisation can aspire to be so much more.

We can only hope that one day the people of Allanea will see Iskandar's light. And that they will one day join us in glorious unity. On that day we will welcome them as brothers and sisters, with open arms."
Last edited by Kryosa on Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
The UIT is a collection of former democracies now ruled over by a quasi-theocratic expansionist empire, created by a dictator with an insane and impossible vision of a world utopia. He dreams of a world where everyone is good, virtuous and dutiful, and all nations are united peacefully under one flag. He dreams of a world where the shallow hedonistic consumerism of modern societies is replaced with a richer, more purposeful life of high culture, fanatical loyalty and humble loving servitude to the glorious state. He believes he has a manifest destiny to unite all of humanity

Unfortunately, he is a deluded madman prepared to go to any lengths to achieve his vision of world peace. His political opponents point out that his rise to power was disproportionally influenced by car bombings.

Imeriata
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 02, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Imeriata » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:11 am

Ulfrik_Auf_Hedersrik
i suppose one can use a twig instead of bending her over ones knee, i however prefers to simply use my hands to discipline children!

aND YES, I Am currently not tripping on balls, i am actually sitting aT MY DESK!
4 hours ago
Likes 3
embassy program| IIWiki |The foreign units of the royal guard |The royal merchant guilds official storefront! (Now with toys)

So what? Let me indulge my oversized ego for a moment!
Astralsideria wrote:You, sir, are the greatest who ever did set foot upon this earth. If there were an appropriate emoticon, I would take my hat off to you.

Altamirus wrote:^War! War! I want to see 18th century soldiers go up againist flaming cats! Do it Imeriata! Do it Now!

Ramsetia wrote:
Imeriata wrote:you would think that you could afford better looking hussar uniforms for all that money...

Of course, Imeriata focuses on the important things in life.

Willing to help with all your MS paint related troubles.
Things I dislikes: Everything.

Filthy Ginger Bastards
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Filthy Ginger Bastards » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:42 pm

Imeriata wrote:
Ulfrik_Auf_Hedersrik
i suppose one can use a twig instead of bending her over ones knee, i however prefers to simply use my hands to discipline children!

aND YES, I Am currently not tripping on balls, i am actually sitting aT MY DESK!
4 hours ago
Likes 3

The Little Red Blog: Official Organ of The Benevolent One

"I am also sitting at my desk, but that is no excuse for sobriety. A fate worse than death!

Why must we pillory the youthful affirmation of life in the press? Hereabouts, you can't walk down the street without seeing that stuff, that's what makes us so magical!"

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:16 pm

JuniorTwin
Daenaria Unariel's is perhaps the most correct and factual article on this subject I have so far seen in the press, although I am somewhat disappointed that Her Imperial Highness' many talents as a young wizard, painter, and chess player have been omitted by the article.
3 hours ago
Likes 2
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Greater Mackonia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Mackonia » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:36 pm

Macks, are not usually the sort of people to care about foreigners, foreigners don't usually care about Macks, and when they do it is usually because said foreigners wish to bomb the Macks. Thus in the WA's great tables of significance, Mackonia was rarely placed higher then Sealand, or the Seychelles or Canada.

But there were a small section of Mackonian society who did care about what the foreigners thought, they were commonly known as "The Middle Classes", with a new aura of free speech and reason dawning in Mackonia the debating clubs that had long held silent in the Tea Halls of Mackonia's great cities were at last springing to life. One such society, The Sterkvelso Significance society, had devoted itself not only to the study of foreigners, but to bring the opinion of the average Mack to the ears of the foreigner, whether they liked it or not.

"Comrades, quite please, this week's topic for debate has grasped the headlines of the so-called civilized world, it is the case of a young Spirean woman, abducted by the King of Allanea, who has commited a grave crime in the eyes of men and Macks alike, Comrades I divert your attention to the pictures that are being distributed as we speak".

As the speaker of the society spoke, a series of pictures were being passed around the long tables of the Eastern Star Tavern, where the Society met every Tuesday evening. As the Macks laid eyes upon the photos, shock tore through their faces, Cat and Cyrzarii alike grimaced, first with disgust and then with fury at the crime this wicked young woman had committed.

A Cat stood up, his eyes aflame with passion "We Must take Action!, gentlemen gather your inkpots!"

Adressing: Rheya Kalise Ganduril Blaken-Kazansky
From:The Most Relevant Sterkvelso Significance Society of the very relevant Great and Glorious Republic of Greater Mackonia (gods praise its name)
Subject: Third Degree Hatlessness

Dearest Rheya Kalise Ganduril Blaken-Kazansky.

We thought it appropriate to write to you in person, we care not for the whims of petty foreign news magnates, and they deserve no letters from our most relevant society, no we go to the root of the problem. No doubt you have never heard of Greater Mackonia, we have thus enclosed a helpful map of our glorious homeland inside this letter (you may also find it on your father's to-do list). Regardless we Macks are known for our insightful and wise commentary on international affairs, it is us that are known to see the wider, wiser picture, our people focus on the more important things rather then the dilly-dallying of other species. As you are undoubtedly aware (who wouldn't be paying attention to the news of our Glorious Republic?) the Mackonian Press have not been amused with your antics. However our society sees that maybe you (that is Rheya Kalise Ganduril Blaken-Kazansky) do not even know what you have done wrong.

Well as a people who see the important things in life, we Mackonians are not hesitant to tell you, you Rheya Kalise Ganduril Blaken-Kazansky, are hereby accused of Third Degree Hatlacking!

It is a mark of extreme arrogance and utter depravity for you to pose so willingly without a hat, you may be shocked at the target of our rage, we Macks care not for nudity, no one wears any other clothes here anyway, or underage sex, in fact it is the society's view to salute your Nysonian exploits. However we cannot, and will not stand, for our youth to be corrupted and indoctrinated by your hatlacking ways!, you see Mack youth these days don't understand the core tenants of what it means to be Mackonian. They look at your nation and see, not the evil ponyist bastards who killed our revered Premier Sikasith (gods praise his name), but a beacon of prosperity and happiness. If they see you so happily posing without a hat...one dreads to think about it.

We demand you apologize for this act of hatlackery at once, if not you have the honor of the feared and respected society that there shall be consequences!
The Agonocracy of Greater Mackonia
"Show me someone without an ego, and I'll show you a loser."
-Donald J. Trump.

The Ctan
Minister

Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Ctan » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:43 pm

Shortly after the letter was sent, a present, one of the thousands upon thousands, was sent to Rheya's official mail opening unit, consisting of a large box, from one Lygngarma nos Dunnealc, in his capacity as a private citizen, labelled:
Contents: Mackonian Cat-Fur Hat (Ushanka, Medium, Women's) * 1

If she ever got the Amistad-skull decorated headgear, she might be amused and wear it, as a proper Allanean, she would probably enjoy offending communists. Consisting as it did of fur taken off the corpse of one of the cats slain with Sikasith by Allaneans and their allies.

OOC: This postlet assumes the Mackonian's letter is an open letter, if not, disregard.
Last edited by The Ctan on Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The Necrons were amongst the first beings to come into existance, and have sworn that they will rule over the living." - Still surprisingly accurate!
"Be you anywhere from Progress Level 5 or 6 and barely space-competent, all the way up to the current record of PL-20 for beings like the C’Tan..." Lord General Superior Rai’a Sirisi, Xenohumanity
"Many races and faiths have considered themselves to be a threat to the Necrons, but their worlds and their cultures are now little more than interesting archaeology."
Want to get in touch? Direct Discord Link

Raltirian Denethier
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Raltirian Denethier » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:55 pm

City of Denethier, Raltirian Denethier

"Once again, New Edom plugging its self-righteous, Christian propoganda," the Supreme Counselor sighed. This poor girl, the daughter of Allanean President Alexander Kazansky, was being paraded around and humiliated in front of the world on allegations which, on top of being completely unproven, were no business of the Edomite press. Were this the first time he had heard of New Edom, the Supreme Counselor would have thought nothing of the issue. However, his last interaction with the Allied States had left relations more than a bit sour, as the arrest and prosecution of 15 Raltirian citizens on charges, which he maintained were fabricated, had nearly brought the two nations to military action.

"This is just ridiculous! No doubt President Kazansky is furious," Mr. Ellis continued, "What to do?"

"Must we do anything, your honor?" asked Denethier's Foreign Minister, who was in the room when the Supreme Counselor read the latest bulletin, "Surely, this is a matter for the Edomite tabloids to sort out. Eventually, they will forget this and move on to newer, more profitable material."

"Yes, but isn't it about time we gave New Edom a shot back? They've gone well nigh unpunished over our last crisis. Edom flashed its ass at me and this whole country, and we've done nothing but demand they reverse their actions. What the hell does that say?"

The Foreign Minister shrugged in quasi-agreement. He had not been pleased, either, when all communications with New Edom had seen a sheer refusal to adhere to any conduct of decency in dealing with Denethier.

"We're supposed to take the defense of our people seriously," the Supreme Counselor went on, "but our only action when 15 innocent people are facing harm is a bucket of empty threats followed by empty negotiations. After all of that, New Edom continues to march around the world stage carrying a golden cross, preaching discrimination in the name of Jesus Christ."

"Your honor, I enjoy that no less than you-"

The Supreme Counselor waved his hand, "Don't bother with titles. Erm, excuse me, please, continue."

"I don't enjoy New Edom's behavior any more than you do, David, but I don't see what can be done. In fairness, though, Queen Mara has taken quite a supportive stance, it seems. Supportive, that is, of these girls being harshly judged and publicly shamed."

"Yes, that is certainly true. As much as I dislike Moab and those damnable End Times fanatics, Queen Mara has shown herself to be more than respectable," the Supreme Counselor reflected, scratching his chin, "I shall have to say something of that."

"Indeed, sir."

"Also..... Kazansky may have been a bit of an ass--more than a bit--to send a special forces raiding team into that Pantocratorian Girls' School, but I want to get in touch with Mr. President, himself."

Official Dispatch of the Government of Raltirian Denethier

After a series of news articles from the Allied States of New Edom regarding issues of sexual privacy and the treatment of women, particularly the daughter of Allanean President, Alexander Kazansky, the Supreme Counselor has given a statement condemning the notion that what a girl does with her lover in private circumstances is the business of the public, and that such behavior should be punished. Quite on the contrary, it is the media and the state which should receive punishment, in instances where either of the two, or both, are found to be guilty of this shaming and criminalization.

He would go on, however, to congratulate Queen Mara of the Allied States of New Edom for her statement to the Fineberg Times. Her message is an embodiment of what any fair-minded society should emulate. Furthermore, though he is not a Christian, the Supreme Counselor applauds the Queen's assertion that a proper Christian state should look toward love and forgiveness.

"Perhaps this may be the first paving stone on the road to a kinder relationship between our countries," the Supreme Counselor is quoted to have said recently, "I would like to invite the good and fair Queen Mara to visit Denethier. I would very much like to meet her face-to-face."

Supreme Counselor Ellis promised that the Queen would be provided living accommodations in the Imperial Palace in Denethier for the duration of her stay, should she accept his offer.

TO: President Alexander Kazansky of Allanea

Mr. President, it has come to my attention that a group of operatives from Allanea was recently dispatched to the nation of Pantocratoria to conduct an armed rescue mission of a some young females from a particular educational facility within the country. Now, I'm not going to pretend that I approve of that act, necessarily. if you don't mind my saying, it was rather a bit rash of you. However, I sympathize with the will to assist these young women who have been so abused and oppressed.

Anticipating that Pantocratoria may try to re-acquire its prisoners, might I offer the services of my country keeping these girls safe? I can arrange for these young women to be placed in a protection program living somewhere in the Balkans. Should you take an interest in my proposal, we may proceed to discuss the nature of such a protection effort.
Last edited by Raltirian Denethier on Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nation Information
I hail from the great continent of Aels, known to much of the world as Atlantis.

Began RPing on Facebook Nations forums in September of 2008, joined with the Aels group (for nations without real world locations) in the next few months as one of the first three members, and have been playing loyally ever since. Since Facebook Nations is in deep decline and is very nearly dead, we make our home here.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:05 pm

To: Supreme Counselor David A. Ellis
From: Alexander Blaken-Kazansky, President of the United States of Allanea and Emperor of Greater Prussia

Dear Sir!

You fail perhaps to appreciate the long-standing enmity between the United States of Allanea, the Triune Kingdom of Reichskamphen on one hand, and and Pantocratoria on the other. False arrests of religious leaders, civil wars, and so forth abound in this history. It should be rational and reasonable that Allanea will react faster to violations of human rights in a nation which had long been our geopolitical adversary than elsewhere. I do not even regard this as a hypocrisy.

At the presence, the young women are protected by Allanean Special Forces operatives. We cannot conceive of a Pantocratorian effort that would recover them, as it would require a far greater military effort than the original Feurvel raid – indeed a greater effort than a new raid on Feurvel as it is presently fortified – would require.

That said, I am certainly interested in building a positive relationship with your nation. Please inform me of potential routes of cooperation between our countries.

Official Message from the Press Service of the Greater Prussian Crown to 'Queen' Mara of New Edom

Her Royal Majesty should be made aware of the following facts:

First, as Queen of the Allied States of New Edom, her Royal Majesty shares a degree of moral responsibility for the acts of the New Edomite government. Regardless of the personal worldview of Her Royal Majesty, as Head of State she shares some degree of responsibility for New Edom's state policies.

It is well-known to all and sundry that New Edom is a de-facto military dictatorship, which practices a compulsory nudity law (that it is easy to procure exemptions is entirely irrelevant to the main moral issue at hand), which has imprisoned citizens of a foreign country on bogus terrorism charges, and which promulgates its ideology through international negotiations aimed at promoting invasions of personal privacy. This is a moral issue: New Edom is a global promoter of slut-shaming, privacy invasions, and other immorality.

His Imperial Majesty, Alexander Blaken-Kazansky has defended the right of Christians to worship as they like in dozens of wars. But there is absolutely no doubt that the attitude of New Edomites towards human and sapient sexuality goes beyond any Biblical mandates. It is no doubt that this attitude is what is at the heart of every act of shaming – and indeed every act of actual physical oppression that goes on in New Edom.

Moreover, even if the Emperor of Greater Prussia were to overlook these moral failures – which is impossible, The Emperor of Greater Prussia will not be a personal guest of a New Edomite official – there remains the fact that New Edom is rife with terrorists and rogue militias, militias so dangerous that the government caves to them on lawmaking issues. Why on Earth would any father bring his daughter to a savage country, where the major papers slander her, run by a military dictator and yet replete with terrorist groups? Has Emperor Alexander Blaken-Kazansky already visited every holiday resort in the civilized world that he must visit people who hold 15 Denethierans on false charges?

In other words, for the civilization-impaired: The answer is absolutely no.

Francois Simenon,
Junior Clerk
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:09 pm

To: The Office of Supreme Counselor David Ellis
From: The Office of Her Majesty Queen Mara I of the Allied States of New Edom
Subject: Visit
Encryption: Secret

After some deliberation it has been decided that Queen Mara would enjoy visiting your country and hopefully helping our two nations put the previous troubles behind us. Our two countries are committed to justice and peace, and it is no doubt that much of what has transpired has been a terrible misunderstanding that we have fortunately avoided.

The Office of the Queen is writing to your Office to make appropriate arrangements with regard to travel, security and itinerary for the visit.

Her Majesty is accustomed to traveling with the following persons and materials:
- The Royal Master of Offices, Count Thomas Lalery
- The Private Secretary, Colonel Steven Horvath
- The Press Secretary, Countess Melisande Merodach
- 1 Aide-de-Camp
- 1 Private Physician
- 1 official representing the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- 1 official representing the Ministry of Culture
- 12 members of the Royal Protection Service (a plain clothes special police protective unit)
- 3 assistants of the above named officials
- 4 maidservants
- 1 Pommeranian
- 8 members of the flight crew for the Royal Air Transport

We would like to be informed of any known security risks, of any planned events including formal ones, of any important matters of culture. For instance for the latter, is Edenism to any extent practiced in your country or should Her Majesty’s entourage be clothed at all times? (Military personnel, Royalty and Clergy have automatic Exceptions in New Edom, but naturally we do not wish to offend against your own customs.)

Finally, we would like to have some understanding of the agenda for the conversation that is to take place.

With much thanks for the invitation, I have the honour to be
Count Thomas Lalery,
Royal Master of Offices
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

Raltirian Denethier
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Raltirian Denethier » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:59 pm

If you don't mind, Edom, I'm going to blatantly steal your formatting style for these kinds of messages.

To: The Office of Her Majesty Queen Mara I
Subject: RE: Visit
Encryption: Secret

This news gives me great pleasure indeed. I will see to it that Her Majesty is made most comfortable during her stay. Of course, this entourage will be entirely acceptable. I will arrange for housing and living accommodations for the Queen's company at the time of her visit. While there are no objections to the arrival of an armed security detail, I would ask that any armaments be registered with my own security services. From there, Her Majesty's personnel will be free to carry their arms as they may see fit.

I will also let the Queen be aware that the whole of her entourage will be placed under the protection of my own Imperial security detachments, including men from the Raltirian Honor Guard and from units of the Denethrien Ministry of the Interior. I understand that the Queen may feel anxious to enter a country so recently involved in such harsh tensions with New Edom. Therefore, I should like to make it plain that the men of my Imperial security detail are highly trained and well armed individuals. As a guest of Raltirian Denethier, Queen Mara will be defended by these men as closely as I. As the host of this visit, I would be pledge my own hand in the defense of the Queen's person, if needs must. I hope Her Majesty can take some comfort in that fact, if she had any concerns, and that she may feel completely safe while under our protection.

That being said, there are no outstanding security concerns of which either I or any of my intelligence services are aware. Organized crime is a problem which we fancy is well-handled in Denethier, especially in the Aelian heartland. I should expect that there be no disturbances from any groups operating within Denethier proper, though I will make certain that my secret services keep an especially close eye on any suspicious activity anywhere in the regions of the country which the Queen shall visit, if she wishes.

This brings us to the question of itineraries. I had hoped to discuss some brief matters of state with the Queen, mostly on her views on the treatment of individuals, recognition of dignity, and so forth. More generally, I think it wise to explore some matters of common interest or common opinion, after finding that the Queen's stance on the recent public humiliation in Edomite media does not much differ from my own. Hopefully, this might allow us to find some connection in the policies of our two states on which to build a warmer relationship.

I would also like to invite the Queen to join me in attending a parade through the City of Denethier in celebration of Her Majesty's visit, as is traditional during visits from high-ranking state officials and members of high nobility.

Lastly, I invite Her Majesty to partake in a brief tour of Our Aelian heartland, during which she may be allowed to enjoy various sites around our nation. Such a tour might include a brief visit to my own highlands getaway in the north, which should be lovely this time of year.

As a final note to cultural expectations for the Queen's entourage to consider, I will say that Edenism, as is common in New Edom, is not widely practiced in Raltirian Denethier. I will not say that it is never practiced, as I respect the choice of those few individuals who may adhere to such practices without my knowledge, but Edenism is not any practice which I have ever known to be common in this country. It might be wise to ask the Queen's entourage to be clothed at all times. Of course, what those individuals would like to wear on their own private time is not my concern; your people are welcome to remain clothed or not as you wish while in your guest quarters.

I eagerly await your response.
Nation Information
I hail from the great continent of Aels, known to much of the world as Atlantis.

Began RPing on Facebook Nations forums in September of 2008, joined with the Aels group (for nations without real world locations) in the next few months as one of the first three members, and have been playing loyally ever since. Since Facebook Nations is in deep decline and is very nearly dead, we make our home here.

Iskiea Galaxy
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Iskiea Galaxy » Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:36 pm

“My god. Can you believe this, Cody?” Master Edgington asked.
“What Master?” Cody Johnson said.
“Women in this country are living in a nation that is trying to rip there rights from them. I don't support the drugs but I do want to help them.” Master Edgington said. He wrote two of the same letters. “Take this one to the person in charge of the Supreme Chancellor election.”
“What does it say?” Cody asked.
“It says we are going to Earth and to that nation to help the women defend their rights.” Edgington said. Cody went and delivered the letter.

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:38 pm

En Route to Raltirian Denethier

The New Edomite Royal Air Transport was escorted to the EEZ of the nation of Raltirian Denethier by long range interceptors, which announced their presence long before they reached that point. It was a medium sized wide jet that had been redesigned within to be accommodating for a small group of people. Unlike the transport used by the President (which was a modified airborne command center) it was not overly huge but it was sleek, modern, well made and flown by veteran pilots and crew of the National Air Force.

While Mara had been on board, she had made plans along with Count Lalery and in touch with the President’s office to arrange a meeting between the governments of Free Garza and the Allied States of New Edom. She had asked her cousin by marriage, Princess Desiree, to act as go between and find a suitable occasion—it didn’t matter, but something where it was not an official ‘make nice with the new royal family’ but rather something like a sporting event, a gala, a charitable event—something where they’d also have something to do, which Mara felt drew out people’s interest in one another as well. And she had some plans about who to see would be suitable with King Diego’s younger sister. She was actually pretty excited about it.

The plane’s crew directed the plane where guided. Mara was fascinated by this event—it would be the first time she had gone to a country that wasn’t neutral and harmless or totally friendly. What lay in store was anyone’s guess, but she was mostly very interested to see what would happen, what the Supreme Counselor would be like in person, what kinds of people surrounded him, and what they would talk about.
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

Iskiea Galaxy
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Iskiea Galaxy » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:01 pm

The two Jedi landed their starfighters in the city where the controversey over what the girls did in New Edom. “Now remember, no matter how much you desire the women here we're here on buisness.” Master Edgington said.
“Relax Master.” Cody said. But if the girls were as sexy as their pictures he wouldn't be able to resist.
Master Edgington and Cody Johnson walked inside Town Hall. “We would like to speak with the city's leader?” Master Edgington asked.

Raltirian Denethier
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Raltirian Denethier » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:54 pm

En Route to Raltirian Denethier

As the Edomite aircraft approached Denethrien skies, a pair of Raltirian Air Corps Merlin fighters were deployed to escort the Royal Air Transport as it made its descent to Douglas Air Field just outside of Denethier, the national capital. Queen Mara's transport was allowed in without incident over a runway lined with a handful of armored vehicles from the Raltirian Honor Guard, an elite military branch sworn to the Supreme Counselor as the right hand of the state. A convoy of official vehicles waited on the runway , accompanied by a pair of Honor Guard MRAPs each manned by guardsmen in BDU's and tactical vests. The Supreme Counselor was present, as well, in his traditional uniform and cloak symbolic of his office.

The runway was coated with a thin, white veil of snow, as flurries of light flakes floated to the surface, giving the countryside beyond the cities a lovely winter appearance. No doubt it would present a lovely image to the Queen as she looked down from the skies above.
Nation Information

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:05 am

Denethier, Raltirian Denethier

“Omigosh, it looks so cold,” Mara exclaimed as the plane began its descent and then taxied dow on the tarmac.

“No wonder they said it wasn’t that big a deal if we went naked…you weren’t kidding about being prepared,” her senior maid, Tegan said with a shiver. Tegan had always disliked traveling to cold places, and was used to wearing little more than body paint or a light silk tunic.

“Alright, people, let’s all bundle up,” said Colonel Horvath, walking through the plane. People were putting on stylish coats of dark or light wool, hats and leather gloves lined with fleece inside. Most of them had been to more inclement climates before in region and out, but it was never a huge pleasure for them, used as they were to their own warm and sunny climate.

While Mara’s maids were wearing white dresses embroidered to look like snowflakes under white and black fur lined wool coats, (unfamiliar to them) and were itchy in white embroidered stockings and boots, Mara was wearing a green holiday dress whose skirt descended in flowing layers to her lower thighs, wore red stockings to keep her legs warm and had her feet in little black booties. She wore a red hussar style jacket with gold frogging and a gold sash, and her dark straight hair was under a cap of black fox fur. As she came out, she waited cheerfully for whoever would be her escort; if it was nothing of huge ceremony she prepared herself to be driven to meet with the Supreme Counselor. While some of her maids twittered about it, Mara had bee on enough ski vacations and such to be used to it, but hadn’t been in some while.

Imeriata
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 02, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Imeriata » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:29 am

Filthy Ginger Bastards wrote:The Little Red Blog: Official Organ of The Benevolent One

"I am also sitting at my desk, but that is no excuse for sobriety. A fate worse than death!

Why must we pillory the youthful affirmation of life in the press? Hereabouts, you can't walk down the street without seeing that stuff, that's what makes us so magical!"

Ulfrik_Auf_Hedersrik
i do tend to not drink in front of my electronic devices actually, the laST TIME THAT OCCURRED DID I HAVE SOME SLIGHT COMPLICATIONS WITH THE DEVICE IN QUESTION, Apparently so ARE THE SMALL SPIRITS THAT LIVES IN THE COMPUTER DOWNRIGHT TEETOLAtariaN And refuses to work after just a SMALL OFFERING OF THE FINEST BRANDY And mead. so i do not drink next to my electronics to avoid angering them.

as for why we should shame people thaT DOES THINGS LIKE THIS+ THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE ENOUGH, T'IS TO DISCOURAdge such aCTIVITIES FROM OCCURRING ELSEWHERE.
10 minutes ago
Likes 6
Last edited by Imeriata on Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
embassy program| IIWiki |The foreign units of the royal guard |The royal merchant guilds official storefront! (Now with toys)

So what? Let me indulge my oversized ego for a moment!
Astralsideria wrote:You, sir, are the greatest who ever did set foot upon this earth. If there were an appropriate emoticon, I would take my hat off to you.

Altamirus wrote:^War! War! I want to see 18th century soldiers go up againist flaming cats! Do it Imeriata! Do it Now!

Ramsetia wrote:
Imeriata wrote:you would think that you could afford better looking hussar uniforms for all that money...

Of course, Imeriata focuses on the important things in life.

Willing to help with all your MS paint related troubles.
Things I dislikes: Everything.

Iskiea Galaxy
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Iskiea Galaxy » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:38 am

Master Edgington walked back out to his starfighter embarrassed. “We are in the wrong nation. Allanea is where we're going.” Cody then sent a call to Allanea's government telling them the two's coming.

Haguenau
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Haguenau » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:05 am

Sitting at his desk in Léonide Palace, Magistrate Charles Duchêne reads a recap by La Presse Nationale of the latest developments revolving around New Edom. After reading the article, he freezes for a moment, and lets his head fall onto his desk. He mutters to nobody in particular:
"What."
Moments later, a loud laughter erupts from Prince Andrew's chambers in Angoulême Palace.
The Federate Duchies of Haguenau (fr: Duchés Fédérés d'Haguenau):
Head of State: King Stephen II (fr: Roi Étienne II) - House of Léonide
Political System: Elective Monarchy
Economic System: Mixed Neomercantilism
IIwiki page

Markhan
Envoy

Founded: Nov 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Markhan » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:12 am

"Your highness, here is some of the international newspapers you requested..." said a Markhadist trooper, through his respirator, whilst laying down a pile of newspapers on a desk, located inside a sitting room. Princess Sallithia Ovllyad, daughter of the Magistrach of Markhan and future Chancellor, chose the first newspaper from the pile, which happened to be the one containing the article about Kazansky's daughter.
"What is this...?" she asked herself, whilst the trooper remained standing in the room, waiting patiently to be dismissed. After sitting down calmly on the nearby sofa, and taking a minute to reading the article, she looked up at the trooper in astonishment. "Have you read this?"
"Yes, ma'am" replied the trooper. "Apparently everyone has." Sallithia looked at the newspaper again, and nodded.
"When I was her age, my father never allowed me to dress that way. Sure, I sometimes exposed my chest a bit, but that was the fashion of royal dresses...you know, this is the problem with these libertarian nations. Their youth is undisciplined, unlike ours. So much so that they don't even allow them to train gun combat...here, combat training is necessary, especially for our girls. Do you know what I mean?"
"Indeed, ma'am" replied the trooper, still waiting to be dismissed. She paused then looked at him.
"I can see you're eager to be dismissed. Go on. No one is stopping you!" The trooper immediately departed with a quick bow, feeling slightly embarrassed. After leaving the room, Sallithia got up and disposed of the newspaper, muttering to herself: "If only I got a chance to talk to her..."
Markhan is proud of its people and their sacrifices!
The Magistrach salutes you!

-The march of the Imperial Armada-

-Adapting to different genres-

-Ambassadorial program-

Yuzan
Envoy

Founded: Oct 17, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Yuzan » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:53 pm

President Kim was watching from his huge 3d tv, browsing though international channels when this caught his attention. This step daughter of a royal family is being mistreated and humiliated in front of their nation's city square.

Pres. Kim thought to himself "Poor kid, thats what you get for putting superstitious religious beliefs in ideology."

Raltirian Denethier
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Raltirian Denethier » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:11 pm

Douglas Air Base
Raltirian Denethier

The Supreme Counselor waited while the aircraft came to a halt on the tarmac. Light flurries of snow sank gently onto the scarlet draped over his shoulders, and onto his dark brown head of hair. A team from the Raltirian Honor Guard stood behind on either side of their leader, decked out in their typical A-TACS pattern BDU and ballistic armor, with carbines by their sides. Such a sight might have been surprising to a foreigner, though to a citizen of Denethier, the notion of seeing a government official, especially the Supreme Counselor, accompanied by a group of combat-equipped guards.

Only a few actually stood with the Supreme Counselor. Obviously, having a number of soldiers waiting so close around the landing aircraft might look threatening, so most of them were scattered in groups across the air strip, usually standing near their armored patrol vehicles. This would give the troops the appearance of being purely for area security, which, in a sense, they were. Whatever their purpose, it was important that they not look threatening. Such a misfortune could only spoil an otherwise very promising meeting between high-ranked figures.

As the Edomites descended the stairs from their plane, Counselor Ellis stepped forward and, as Queen Mara reached the bottom of the stairs, offered her a hand in dismounting the plane, having removed his glove in what was, at least locally, viewed as a polite gesture.
Nation Information

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:17 pm

Denetheir

"Ew, he wants to shake hands, what a dirty custom," muttered Tegan seeing the gesture.

"Shut up," whispered Mara, coming forward with a smile, and taking the hand. "My dear Supreme Counselor, we meet at last! My goodness, what a show of ceremony! I hope you are well--you look very fit and healthy! Thank you so much for this splendid welcome."

"No national anthem, no welcoming speech so far," said Count Lalery quietly to Colonel Horvath so that no one could hear but him. "Thus far they suck."

"Different people, different customs. Must not be prejudiced, Tommy."

"Bah." said Count Lalery, smiling as he came down from the plane.

"I don't know if you have had the pleasure of meeting Count Thomas Lalery, my cousin and Master of Offices--" she waited as her cousin bowed politely trying to avoid a handshake himself.

"So...what guards unit is this? Can you tell me a little about them?" Mara asked brightly, her hazel eyes wide with interest, her mouth smiling ravishingly at him.

Markhan
Envoy

Founded: Nov 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Markhan » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:32 am

"Where are you going?" asked Prince Caezus, the Chancellor of Markhan, as he saw Princess Sallithia folding clothes into her luggage.
"I'm going on vacation..."
"Where to?"
"Liberty city, Allanea" stated Sallithia, who finished packing. Prince Caezus immediately recognised the name from the newspapers.
"You can't be serious, sis! Besides teenage rebellion, I don't see what the main attraction is!" Sallithia stared at Caezus, then started to walk away with her luggage. "Oh for the Magistrach's sake, are you seriously going to try and find this...Rheya or whatever her name is? You hardly know these people!"
"That's why I said I am going on vacation. Relax, I'll write a letter to their president when I get there, to avoid any breaches of my personal safety."
"Well you should be careful. Someone as rich and powerful as you is an easy target. May I ask what you'll be wearing?" Sallithia bursted into laughter.
"Oh Caezus, you sound exactly like our father from when we were kids! I'll be wearing what I got on now. My traditional Markhadist royal garments. No exposure besides my head, fabulous hair, neck and hands. And my earrings..."
"You should still bring some protection."
"Yes...would Siryan like to come along?" Sallithia grinned as Caezus gave a slight look of horror.
"I don't want my son anywhere near these people! Who knows what he'll be influenced to do? I am saving him for a good diplomatic spouse..."
"Fair enough," she replied, "I guess I'll be on my way then."
"Wait!" exclaimed Caezus, "why don't you bring Colonel Vorrak for protection?"
"Now that's going too far, Caezus. I'm not bringing a genocidal officer with me. Don't worry, I am leaving in the royal drop-ship with some troopers...bye!" Sallithia walked out of the room, as Caezus sighed and went to resume his duties as Chancellor.
Markhan is proud of its people and their sacrifices!
The Magistrach salutes you!

-The march of the Imperial Armada-

-Adapting to different genres-

-Ambassadorial program-

Minroz
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:25 am

Royal Office, Forbidden Palace, Zhongyang, Minroz

Seating on the couch is EmperorAltanmurr Khan of the Merrmesh (Jinmao) Clan, ruler of the Minrozian Empire. Leaning back and being served tea by his servants, he was busy reading a New Edomite newspaper article regarding the adopted daughter of the Allanean president - Rheya. Frankly, he was bit astounded. In his mind, why would a nation of Christian Fundamentalist Nudists wanted to disgrace her for ‘being a whore’. The Minrozian Emperor sighs and shook his head, he had trouble comprehending the outside world.

“Good Gods, these foreigners are much stranger than I thought.” He muttered. “Then again, I would be mad if they talked about my children like that.”

Part of him is considering sending a communiqué to Allanea and other nations who’re involved in this ‘Hoax’. But Altanmurr dismissed that idea immediately; he sees no value in sending messages or reasoning to nations who’re infamously fanatical about their beliefs anyway. Thanks to his experience in dealing with Omaskan leaders, who’re infamous for their ‘freedom’ boasting, despite the fact the United Confederacy is a virtually a fascist-like military dictatorship.

All he knew is to stay away from this foreign affair which does not concerned his Motherland. Altanmurr has the Empire of over twenty-eight billion and fifty-five dimensional worlds to look after.
Last edited by Minroz on Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Raltirian Denethier
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Raltirian Denethier » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:12 pm

Denethier

"Welcome, Your Majesty," the Supreme Counselor said with a bow of his head, "Denethier offers you her hospitality."

As the Queen stepped off the lowest of the stairs, Counselor Ellis offered a handshake to Count Lalery.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, sir. The people of Denethier are at your service."

Several Guardsmen approached to escort the Edomites to their cars, the Supreme Counselor walking beside Queen Mara.

"These men are my Raltirian Honor Guard, my lady. They are professionals and volunteers, every one. They are sworn to the Supreme Counselor, and will fight for my name and the nation to the end. Should I ask it, they would defend you with their lives as well, my lady. The men of the Honor Guard are renowned as the finest soldiers Denethier has to offer; they are the pride of our armed forces."
Nation Information

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents