NATION

PASSWORD

Pro-Anthro Coalition

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Birkaine
Minister

Founded: Jan 01, 2009
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Birkaine » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:25 pm

And what am I supposed to do in this OOC post? Be intimidated?
ECON (Engagement Condition):-3
-1. Total nuclear war -2. Total war -3. Large-scale war -4. Major war -5. Medium-sized conflict -6. Small conflict -7. Skirmish -8. War by proxy/economical war -9. International crisis -10. Peacetime

"When the cavalry needs cavalry someone f' up."
-Estainia

Allied Governments
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Allied Governments » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:29 pm

The Federation notes that they hear of these things called "Furries" however, it concerns us that you speak of these animals as though they can think and feel.

The Federation notes, however, that they have shown time and time again they can be a clear thorn in our side towards Human Purity, which is why we routinely slaughter them on the spot (and their half-human spawn, such as Nekos and Kitsunes.)
[SHOCKING] Woman dragged by coffee cup into the MANDRILL MAZE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdllAAHq-WA

Teccor
Minister

Founded: Oct 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Teccor » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:39 pm

Allied Governments wrote:The Federation notes that they hear of these things called "Furries" however, it concerns us that you speak of these animals as though they can think and feel.

The Federation notes, however, that they have shown time and time again they can be a clear thorn in our side towards Human Purity, which is why we routinely slaughter them on the spot (and their half-human spawn, such as Nekos and Kitsunes.)

((OOC: You may be of a different opinion once they outnumber you, figure it out, rebel, and decide that humans are unnatural and need to be destroyed...))
"The modern definition of "racist" is someone who is winning an argument with a liberal leftist." -Peter Brimelow
Important People
Minister of Commerce: Alexander Ferinzei
Minister of International Affairs: Mayumi Thyme
Minister of Internal Affairs: Desmond Vito
Minister of Defence: Martin Langfield
Wars
Shataristani War (Treaty Reached)
WarLev
Peacetime
[Arms Build-up]
Small-Scale Conflict
Full-Scale War
You... you snowman! ~ New Kereptica, on Racial Slurs
I find flipping people off to work quite well ~ Buffet and Colbert, on Dating
Zetion wrote:Fuck PETA, my meat tastes better knwoing they dont want me to eat it.
Marquesan wrote:Furthermore, a news flash. This just in from the department of pancakes: F*ck waffles.

Allied Governments
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Allied Governments » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:43 pm

Teccor wrote:
Allied Governments wrote:The Federation notes that they hear of these things called "Furries" however, it concerns us that you speak of these animals as though they can think and feel.

((OOC: You may be of a different opinion once they outnumber you, figure it out, rebel, and decide that humans are unnatural and need to be destroyed...))

Not at all, we'd rather die.

This opinion applies to aliens in FT (albeit a lot less extreme), as well as Furries in MT.
Last edited by Allied Governments on Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ozymos
Minister

Founded: Oct 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ozymos » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:45 pm

Allied Governments wrote:
Teccor wrote:

This opinion applies to aliens in FT (albeit a lot less extreme), as well as Furries in MT.

So you destroy all FT nations that aren't you?
"Through adversity, to the stars!"
The Intersystems Alliance
Liu Xiu | Excalibur Squadron

Allied Governments
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Allied Governments » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:46 pm

Ozymos wrote:
Teccor wrote:

Well, uhh... Yeah.

Assuming they aren't human.

Ozymos
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ozymos » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:48 pm

Ozymos wrote:
Teccor wrote:

Well, uhh... Yeah.

Well technically anything that doesn't come from your nation could be classed as "alien". Which would mean you should be out there now systematically slaughtering the cosmos - though something tells me when you get to Xiscapia and Alversia you'll be in for a nasty surprise.

Birkaine
Minister

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Birkaine » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:49 pm

Official Communique from the Ministry of Science
To: "Pro-Anthro" coalition
Subject: Furries
Importance: High

We've noticed that several nations have tried to "step in" in the defense of our test subjects, as if to detract us from our great scientific goal just to give the genetic garbage known as 'furries' or their equally-foul genetic cousins (Nekos, etc.) the rights that only our great humanity is entitled to, and I am sure that the Ministry of Foreign Relations will be interested in responding to your communiqués instead, as our duty as scientists is to help our great nation progress by the way of science, not to chat to the short-sighted supporters of whatever disgusting mutant is around for the week.

We do not conduct human testing on Birkanian humans, and yet furries are a suitable replacement which we have no good reason to give up. We do not recognize any furry right, for humans and not animals are entitled to rights. They are not humans, they are not animals; they are less than animals. They are sickening scum who dare to try and imitate our species' great image, tailored over millenia by scientific and technological progress. There is one way humans shall ever be, and only a human will ever look upon another human as an equal. We will not hand over our testing subjects unless you give us an equal ammount in exchange, we will not negotiate for we are scientists and not politicians, and science is not negotiable.

-Henry White
Director General of the Ministry of Science
"We are the wise, the smallest minority"
-1. Total nuclear war -2. Total war -3. Large-scale war -4. Major war -5. Medium-sized conflict -6. Small conflict -7. Skirmish -8. War by proxy/economical war -9. International crisis -10. Peacetime

-Estainia

Allied Governments
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Allied Governments » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:51 pm

Ozymos wrote:
Ozymos wrote:
Teccor wrote:

Well, uhh... Yeah.

Well technically anything that doesn't come from your nation could be classed as "alien". Which would mean you should be out there now systematically slaughtering the cosmos - though something tells me when you get to Xiscapia and Alversia you'll be in for a nasty surprise.

It's a hobby.

Brogavia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 03, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Brogavia » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:51 pm

Teccor wrote:

OOC: People like him wouldn't let them outnumber him.
Playing NS since Jan of 2006

1010102, Unjustly Deleted

Agent of the Timegate, if you expose me I'll kill you

Ozymos
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ozymos » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:52 pm

It's a hobby.

As I said, Xiscapia will give you a nasty surprise if you think you can take them on...

Allied Governments
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Allied Governments » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:55 pm

Brogavia wrote:
Teccor wrote:

OOC: People like him wouldn't let them outnumber him.

Not at all, I'm already fighting a distinctly non-human race that is around 3x my size.

Allied Governments
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Allied Governments » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:56 pm

Ozymos wrote:

It's a hobby.

As I said, Xiscapia will give you a nasty surprise if you think you can take them on...

IC: The Human Spirit shall always prevail over the soulless gaze of the mutant, or the slimy, cold arms of the Xeno.

OOC: Never heard of him, probably will never see him, don't care.

Brogavia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Brogavia » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:56 pm

Ozymos wrote:

It's a hobby.

Xiscapia? I remeber when he was a little fella.

Ozymos
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ozymos » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:00 pm

Brogavia wrote:
Ozymos wrote:

It's a hobby.

This Xiscapia? As I recall from an FT thread I did with him/her on Jolt, he/she is a nation of Kitsunes. They also outnumber all of us, even with my old population taken into account. But i'm working on a "live and let live" stance, so I don't mind.

Brogavia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Brogavia » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:04 pm

Ozymos wrote:
Brogavia wrote:
Ozymos wrote:

It's a hobby.

This Xiscapia? As I recall from an FT thread I did with him/her on Jolt, he/she is a nation of Kitsunes. They also outnumber all of us, even with my old population taken into account. But i'm working on a "live and let live" stance, so I don't mind.

Yes, that Xiscapia. Look in my sig. I've been playing since 06. I used to be 101012 but I got deleted this spring.

Brogavia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Brogavia » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:04 pm

*double post*
Last edited by Brogavia on Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Allied Governments
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Allied Governments » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:04 pm

Ozymos wrote:
Brogavia wrote:
Ozymos wrote:

It's a hobby.

I'm just saying that, right now, he doesn't seem as big compared to the nation I'm contending with right now.

Of course, there are a myriad of other factors to take into account, namely tactical skill and RPing ability.

Ozymos
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ozymos » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:11 pm

Brogavia wrote:Yes, that Xiscapia. Look in my sig. I've been playing since 06. I used to be 101012 but I got deleted this spring.

Ah, I remember you!

@AG:I was going to link you to Xiscapia/Alversia's RP "Dawn Of War", but it seems to have gone missing. Hm. And as for your war with The Steppe Empire - Xiscapia is almost 500 million people/kitsunes larger than Steppe, and (IMO) a better RPer. That's not to say Steppe isn't good, but Xis is better.

EDIT: See this thread
Last edited by Ozymos on Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Teccor
Minister

Founded: Oct 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Teccor » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:44 pm

Birkaine wrote:Official Communique from the Ministry of Science
To: "Pro-Anthro" coalition
Subject: Furries
Importance: High

We've noticed that several nations have tried to "step in" in the defense of our test subjects, as if to detract us from our great scientific goal just to give the genetic garbage known as 'furries' or their equally-foul genetic cousins (Nekos, etc.) the rights that only our great humanity is entitled to, and I am sure that the Ministry of Foreign Relations will be interested in responding to your communiqués instead, as our duty as scientists is to help our great nation progress by the way of science, not to chat to the short-sighted supporters of whatever disgusting mutant is around for the week.

We do not conduct human testing on Birkanian humans, and yet furries are a suitable replacement which we have no good reason to give up. We do not recognize any furry right, for humans and not animals are entitled to rights. They are not humans, they are not animals; they are less than animals. They are sickening scum who dare to try and imitate our species' great image, tailored over millenia by scientific and technological progress. There is one way humans shall ever be, and only a human will ever look upon another human as an equal. We will not hand over our testing subjects unless you give us an equal ammount in exchange, we will not negotiate for we are scientists and not politicians, and science is not negotiable.

-Henry White
Director General of the Ministry of Science
"We are the wise, the smallest minority"

Grand Senate Building, Ontonir

The room echoed with conversation as the fiftieth member of the Grand Senate finally appeared. Samuel Dast strode up the walkway to the podium at the head of the Grand Hall, stopping only to retrieve a paper that escaped him, caught by the air in his swiftness. He reached the podium and palced his small stack of documents upon it, ran his fingers through his thinning hair, and then addressed the Teccorri government.
"Members of the Teccorri Grand Senate," he began. The clamor quickly softened. As Dast continued talking, it became silent in the room. "Members of the Grand Senate, I bring a messege before you today. This messege was sent by the Birkainian government, in response to a newly-established organization for protecting the rights of the Furr people." He shuffled through his papers, and found the messege.

"I will now recite this messege." He cleared his throat and wiped a bead of sweat from his brow. I really need to petition Jac about the lights in here. They're sweltering.
His voice echoed endlessly inside the now-silent Grand Senate Hall...

"We've noticed that several nations have tried to 'step in' in the defense of our test subjects, as if to detract us from our great scientific goal just to give the genetic garbage known as 'furries' or their equally-foul genetic cousins the rights that only our great humanity is entitled to, and I am sure that the Ministry of Foreign Relations will be interested in responding to your communiqués instead, as our duty as scientists is to help our great nation progress by the way of science, not to chat to the short-sighted supporters of whatever disgusting mutant is around for the week.

Signed, 'Henry White, director general of the ministry of science'."

A murmur started up inside the room. At least this didn't ignite an argument. Dast thought. "How many in this room are Neko? How strong is their number in our legislative body? Please stand!"

A number of people stood, each sporting the trademarked ears and tail. Dast counted silently. Thirteen. That's twenty-six percent. A good number. He noticed movement from the Chancellor's seat. Jac isnt a Neko, so what... when his eyes finally adjusted, he saw that the person who standed was a woman. The Chancellor held her hand tightly, and smiled at her. Jac brought his wife... He cleared his throat and spoke again. "You all know what this means," He began. "These monsters would use the Neko as slaves, as experiments! They are even worse than Drachmania! We cannot just sit idly by as these defilers exterminate innocents!" He stopped to take a breath.

"While I myself am not a member of these magnificent people, I've known enough of them to know that they're just as capable of intelligence, wisdom, compassion, love and insight as any human! I know that this messege falls on ears that already know it to be true, but there are people in this world that cannot, or will not, accept that humanity has the obligation to be accepting of sentient races." He looked around the room, and saw all eyes on him. "I call for a movement against this menace! I call for action! Who agrees?" The room was quiet merely for a moment. A man, a human, stood up. "I second this motion. We must defeat racism before it overtakes us all."

The clamor started again, as senators from all over the Republic threw ideas back and forth. After some time, the Chancellor stood. All saw, and were instantly silent. Now out of fear, but out of pure respect. It wasn't the Chancellor, but his wife, who spoke.

"I know it is not my place to speak for the Chancellor, but I ask that I be allowed to." Her voice had an air of command, but she blushed at speaking before so many people. "Go on, Lady Mirokou. We're listening." Dast answered. She straightened herself up, looked into her husband's eyes, which were sparkling with ...something. What is that? Dast wondered. Is it love, admiration or something deeper? His thoughts were interrupted as the woman began to speak.

"I know first-hand about the oppression and evil that ignorant humans bring to my people. I was once a Drachmanian native. My mother saved me from my fate as a sex slave by pleading with an Kopiekan trader to take me across the sea, where I'd be safe. The trader agreed, and I haven't seen Drachmania's shores since. The people there, and in Birkaine, need the same saving that I did those 24 years ago." The congregation murmured agreement, but she went on. "But, I also know that the Birkainians are more powerful than my nation. They will take any attempt we make to free these people and wipe it from existence. This is why we cannot act until we have the support of a nation who's military can rival the size of Birkaine's. All we can do now is focus on liberating the Drachmanian Neko, and hope that some nation who has grown as tired as we of racism and hatred takes a stand against them. Thank you."

With that, she sat. The Chancellor smiled and spoke a few inaudible words to her. She kissed him, and he cast around and saw the entire Grand Senate looking on. He stood, his face reddening. "Her words are mine. I have nothing more I can say." As he sat, an applaud began. It started small, then grew. Men whistled. Dast straighted up and spoke once the room quieted. "I cannot say it any better than that. That's quite a woman you found there, Chancellor Adarti." The room rippled with laughter, and Jac raised his voice. "Don't I know it. Thank you." Laughed rippled through again, and the senators began filing out of the building to go home.

Someone has to be big-hearted enough to stand against this idiocy, Dast thought as he walked from the podium. There have to be more Jac Adarti's in this world...doesn't there?
"The modern definition of "racist" is someone who is winning an argument with a liberal leftist." -Peter Brimelow
Important People
Minister of Commerce: Alexander Ferinzei
Minister of International Affairs: Mayumi Thyme
Minister of Internal Affairs: Desmond Vito
Minister of Defence: Martin Langfield
Wars
Shataristani War (Treaty Reached)
WarLev
Peacetime
[Arms Build-up]
Small-Scale Conflict
Full-Scale War
You... you snowman! ~ New Kereptica, on Racial Slurs
I find flipping people off to work quite well ~ Buffet and Colbert, on Dating
Zetion wrote:Fuck PETA, my meat tastes better knwoing they dont want me to eat it.
Marquesan wrote:Furthermore, a news flash. This just in from the department of pancakes: F*ck waffles.

Israslovakahzerbajan
Powerbroker

Founded: May 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Israslovakahzerbajan » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:15 pm

Teccor wrote:
Birkaine wrote:That last one's a catgirl, different from furry (think of it as the spanish flu and the swine flu, the same damned thing but one's worse), but still the same to the eyes of the vast majority of Nationstates in the sense that it's nothing but a mutant that must be exterminated.

((OOC: *looks back at the catgirl picture* Who would want to exterminate That? If I knew who they were, they'd be dust by now, lol. My nation's population is around 23% Neko, and we're fighting a war on their behalf, so...Whoever has a problem with the Neko have a problem with me.))

We do not exterminate the Nekos, we "conquered" them the Spaniard way, just some sailors wanting to let off some steam and then they find themselves on another continent with natives and nekos....In other words 60% of my population is part Neko and mestizo!
Last edited by Israslovakahzerbajan on Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
IC name: El Reino Panamericano/El Reino de La Dorada
IC Flag: Follow this link

México-Americano, por nacimiento. Nacionalista de mi país adoptivo: México.
Dumb Ideologies wrote:
Oh, I bet it counts alright...otaku gets anyone a x50 multiplier on their hell points.

The Fedral Union
Senator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:31 pm

This entire thread makes me :palm: ...Its turned in to spam.
[09:07.53] <Estainia> ... Nuclear handgrenades have one end result. Everybody dies. For the M.F Republic, I guess
Member of the Galactic Economic and Security Organization
[REDACTED BY MOD]

The Lone Alliance
Powerbroker

Founded: May 25, 2005
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Lone Alliance » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:01 pm

Birkaine wrote:And what am I supposed to do in this OOC post? Be intimidated?

OOC:How about IC then, you did say you did that ICly right?

IC:
The Lone Alliance demands that the nation of Birkaine forces it's Ministry of Science to cease all experimental activities towards Intelligent beings and instead deport them to either Teccor or our own nation. This is NON-Negotiable.
-Ministry of dealing with Stupid\Evil Nations.
"Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger." -Herman Goering
--------------
War is cruelty, and you cannot refine it; -William Tecumseh Sherman

The Lone Alliance
Powerbroker

Founded: May 25, 2005
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Lone Alliance » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:03 pm

The Fedral Union wrote:This entire thread makes me :palm: ...Its turned in to spam.

Most threads on this topic do, at least no one has started with Memes.
"Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger." -Herman Goering
--------------
War is cruelty, and you cannot refine it; -William Tecumseh Sherman

Birkaine
Minister

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Birkaine » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:09 pm

The Lone Alliance wrote:
Birkaine wrote:And what am I supposed to do in this OOC post? Be intimidated?

OOC:How about IC then, you did say you did that ICly right?

IC:
The Lone Alliance demands that the nation of Birkaine forces it's Ministry of Science to cease all experimental activities towards Intelligent beings and instead deport them to either Teccor or our own nation. This is NON-Negotiable.
-Ministry of dealing with Stupid\Evil Nations.

OOC: You threatened me OOCly, so how was I supposed to reply to that.

Quick Communique From the Birkanian Ministry of Science

As by Birkanian law, the subjects you refer to are property of the state, more specifically the resources division of the Ministry of Science's Biomedical Bureau. The Biomedical Bureau has rejected your request, considering it counterproductive and pointless, as we would have to do more forays to capture new ones, an operation which would be expensive and slow, not to mention it would pause research for some time.

Ceasing all experimental procedures involveing sentient beings is something the Ministry of Science isn't interested in doing for the moment, much less because of foreign politics.
Last edited by Birkaine on Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Estainia

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents