NATION

PASSWORD

The 2nd Enclave Civil War (OOC, Signups) (ATTN. Pony Lands)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Pegasus Enclave
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

The 2nd Enclave Civil War (OOC, Signups) (ATTN. Pony Lands)

Postby The Pegasus Enclave » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:28 pm

Since the formation of the Confederation of New Cloudsdale, The Pegasus Enclave has been a place populated, and only accessible, to Pegasi. Though after the Pegasi Liberation Campaign, the Enclave was left with a plethora of land below the clouds, on the ground below. Originally this land was to be used as farmland, and land for Weapons and Munitions factories, though when cloud space began to run short, the Enclave had little choice. Three small cities were constructed as an experiment funded by the Enclave Government, and these cities quickly grew to be just as grand as the cities above the Clouds. But the law still stood, no Earth Ponies, nor Unicorns were allowed.

Time went on, until one Pegasus had to speak up. Screaming Skies, an Enclave Secretary in the employment of Vice President Autumn Breeze began advocating the immigration of non-Pegasi species to the Enclave. At first the President and Vice President both disregarded Screaming Skies as nothing more than another one of the Equalist Campaigners, until he gained a Military following.

Screaming Skies was quickly joined by an armed following of Enclave Land Troops, mostly the veterans of the bloody and brutal Liberation Campaign. Screaming Skies and his following were peaceful at first, protesting in unarmed demonstrations. Then the Enclave lashed back. VP Autumn Breeze dropped Screamimg Skies as her Secretary and ordered a warrant for Skies arrest. Screaming Skies did not take such well.

When the Military Police came for Skies, his following responded with brutal force, engaging the Policeponies in brutal guerrilla combat in the capital of New Cloudsdale. Screaming Skies was not satisfied, he saw that the only way to get through to the proud Enclave Government was the thing they held dear the most. Warfare.

Screaming Skies went into hiding in the most industrially developed of the ground cities, Sirrus. Here he bided his time, gathered more armed followers, and when he felt it was appropriate, struck. Within the first few hours, Screaming Skies had Sirrus' industrial zones under lock and key. This was a huge blow to the Enclave, losing several important factories.

The Enclave was furious, and struck back with a vengeance. The Enclave deployed thousands of troops to Sirrus, and readily began bombing the sorry city. The war has quite literally, just begun, and both sides are calling for military support from other nations.

Hallo my friends! Welcome to the 2nd Enclave Civil War and I hope you're interested. First things first, le rules,
- No fighting in the OOC, in other words, keep your arguements in TG's please.
- Keep it civil
- Treat others how you want to be treated.
- No Godmodding, Metagaming, or any of that crap.
- Please keep posts at least two paragraphs, NO ONE LINERS!
- Blah, blah, blah, I'm OP, blah, blah, blah, Obey.
- Have Fun!

Now, for a quick note, this isn't a big regime change war and what not. This is fought over whether or not non-Pegasi Ponies may live in the Enclave, so if you're here hoping to convert the Enclave into a hardcore Communist Regime, look somewhere else. No matter WHAT the Enclave will remain as it is. Also note this is starting off as a small guerrilla war, don't worry though, it WILL escalate.

APP:
Code: Select all
Nation Name:
Which Side? (Enclave or Skies Loyalists?):
Why are you supporting them?:
Are you deploying military?:
If so, how much (be reasonable)?:
If not, how are you aiding them?:
Tech Level:
Other Notes:

The Pegasus Enclave is a PMT-FT Nation.

Though this was made in mind for nations of the region Pony Lands and Northern Pony Lands, I'll accept other nations from other regions as well.

Any questions regarding the two sides just ask.

Geradin Empire
Envoy

Founded: Sep 19, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Geradin Empire » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:59 pm

Nation Name: The Directorate of Dominion Empire.
Which Side? (Enclave or Skies Loyalists?): Skies
Why are you supporting them?: Regional political shift as well as instigation of geo-political instability
Are you deploying military?: Yes
If so, how much (be reasonable)?: 50 advisors and trainers
If not, how are you aiding them?: Supply in armaments, medical equipments and other materials
Tech Level: Congruent with others in RP
Other Notes: Increased commitment as necessary

Sinovet
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sinovet » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:41 pm

Eh, sorry. Cannot engage now, with the Sino-Clorinthian war in progress and whatnot. :(

The Pegasus Enclave
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Pegasus Enclave » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:44 pm

Geradin Empire wrote:Nation Name: The Directorate of Dominion Empire.
Which Side? (Enclave or Skies Loyalists?): Skies
Why are you supporting them?: Regional political shift as well as instigation of geo-political instability
Are you deploying military?: Yes
If so, how much (be reasonable)?: 50 advisors and trainers
If not, how are you aiding them?: Supply in armaments, medical equipments and other materials
Tech Level: Congruent with others in RP
Other Notes: Increased commitment as necessary

Accepted.

@Sinovet
Thats cool, I'll get a post up in the IC in a moment.

Sanian Confederacy
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanian Confederacy » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:42 pm

Nation Name: The Incorporated States of the Sanian Confederacy
Which Side?: Skies' Loyalists

Why are you supporting them?: The Sanian Confederacy believes that Screaming Skies moderate belief in allowing the immigration of Earth and Unicorn Ponies have the potential to act as a springboard towards leading the Pegasus Enclave to a more egalitarian and internationally active future. Which is a preferably potential outcome, even at the cost of engaging in a civil war, to the current status quo.

Are you deploying militarily?: Yes.
If so, how much?: A running tally of the Confederacy's active military strength is being performed as of present. Suffice to say a joint inter-service strike force will likely be prepared in order to assess and properly tackle the developing combat situation (I'm overhauling my military factbook basically. Hopefully it'll be done before this thread gets started right proper and I can give an accurate description).

If not, how are you aiding them?: With a distributed network of suppliers and government sponsored corporations throughout Sania able to procure almost any form and amount of supplies at any time; by using an extensive system of government vouchers, hard coin, and plain old favors. This logistical support has been incredibly important to building upon the Confederacy's comprehensive influence on mainland Sania, and as the disruption of communications and travel makes gathering resources risky at the best of times during warfare. The Sanian Confederacy is also prepared to offer these services in procuring whatever Skies' Loyalists may require in short for adequate post-war compensation.

Tech Level: MT/FanT
Other Notes: N/A
Join the Sanian Foreign Legion (SFL) Today! | Coming Soon, The Embassies and Diplomatic Program of the Sanian Confederacy
RIP the Democratic Monarchy of the SHADOW Corporation, 2009-2011
May the Bridges I Burn Light the Way to Your Return! +2319 Posts and Counting.

The Pegasus Enclave
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Pegasus Enclave » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:41 am

Sanian Confederacy wrote:
Nation Name: The Incorporated States of the Sanian Confederacy
Which Side?: Skies' Loyalists

Why are you supporting them?: The Sanian Confederacy believes that Screaming Skies moderate belief in allowing the immigration of Earth and Unicorn Ponies have the potential to act as a springboard towards leading the Pegasus Enclave to a more egalitarian and internationally active future. Which is a preferably potential outcome, even at the cost of engaging in a civil war, to the current status quo.

Are you deploying militarily?: Yes.
If so, how much?: A running tally of the Confederacy's active military strength is being performed as of present. Suffice to say a joint inter-service strike force will likely be prepared in order to assess and properly tackle the developing combat situation (I'm overhauling my military factbook basically. Hopefully it'll be done before this thread gets started right proper and I can give an accurate description).

If not, how are you aiding them?: With a distributed network of suppliers and government sponsored corporations throughout Sania able to procure almost any form and amount of supplies at any time; by using an extensive system of government vouchers, hard coin, and plain old favors. This logistical support has been incredibly important to building upon the Confederacy's comprehensive influence on mainland Sania, and as the disruption of communications and travel makes gathering resources risky at the best of times during warfare. The Sanian Confederacy is also prepared to offer these services in procuring whatever Skies' Loyalists may require in short for adequate post-war compensation.

Tech Level: MT/FanT
Other Notes: N/A

Accepted

The Pegasus Enclave
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Pegasus Enclave » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:17 am

Really late bump

Imperial and Federal Union of States
Attaché

Founded: Dec 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial and Federal Union of States » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:24 am

Nation Name: The Imperial and Federal Union
Which Side? (Enclave or Skies Loyalists?): Enclave
Why are you supporting them?: The Imperial and Federal Union wishes to gain a larger foothold on NS Earth's surface, and establishing an active and positive relationship with the Enclave is viewed as a good start. By supporting the existing government, we hope to gain a measure of respect, and some level of indebtedness.
Are you deploying military?: Possibly, if requested.
If so, how much (be reasonable)?: Not more than a battalion of ground troops, or a squadron of warships. Resources are spread thin, and we can't dedicate too much to this mission.
Tech Level: FT
Other Notes: Lubyak's puppet here. I was originally going to just join as Lubyak, but since you're FT, I though I might have some fun with my new puppet state. :) My factbook is still being made, but if you'd like more information I'd be glad to provide it.

The Pegasus Enclave
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Pegasus Enclave » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:17 am

Imperial and Federal Union of States wrote:Nation Name: The Imperial and Federal Union
Which Side? (Enclave or Skies Loyalists?): Enclave
Why are you supporting them?: The Imperial and Federal Union wishes to gain a larger foothold on NS Earth's surface, and establishing an active and positive relationship with the Enclave is viewed as a good start. By supporting the existing government, we hope to gain a measure of respect, and some level of indebtedness.
Are you deploying military?: Possibly, if requested.
If so, how much (be reasonable)?: Not more than a battalion of ground troops, or a squadron of warships. Resources are spread thin, and we can't dedicate too much to this mission.
Tech Level: FT
Other Notes: Lubyak's puppet here. I was originally going to just join as Lubyak, but since you're FT, I though I might have some fun with my new puppet state. :) My factbook is still being made, but if you'd like more information I'd be glad to provide it.

Accepted, good to see the xenophobes are getting some support as well :p

The Pegasus Enclave
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Pegasus Enclave » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:46 pm

IC will be up soon!

Novian States
Political Columnist

Founded: May 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Novian States » Thu May 22, 2014 5:16 am

Nation Name: The Royal Union of Nova
Supporting: Equalist faction.
Why: Neighbors to our state and good mission statement.
How: Military and political aspects of warfare.
How many: The 1st and 3rd Royal Army will be deployed when asked.
Leader: Prince Alexander Ulishnikov.
TL: 2014 Modern.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents