NATION

PASSWORD

GESO OOC thread.

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Planet Dahan
Secretary

Founded: Jul 18, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Planet Dahan » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:56 am

Cheers TFU.

I tried starting a thread a while back that dealt with the return of an extra-galactic foe called the Kring, who destroyed the various civilisations now joined together in the Commonwealth back in my intro thread on Jolt. I gave up after the first post because of reasons, but was thinking of continuing it, if anybody is interested.

NPC wars are so dull compare to the real thing, but in the absence of anything else...

The Fedral Union
Senator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:05 pm

Well both are good ideas, I mean ideally we would want a real foe to challenge us, but lacking that I say we go for one of these ideas.
[09:07.53] <Estainia> ... Nuclear handgrenades have one end result. Everybody dies. For the M.F Republic, I guess
Member of the Galactic Economic and Security Organization
[REDACTED BY MOD]

Minroz
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:40 am

The Fedral Union wrote:Well both are good ideas, I mean ideally we would want a real foe to challenge us, but lacking that I say we go for one of these ideas.

I agree. At least it's something we can do and practise our creativity.

Vortukia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Vortukia » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:37 am

Peekaboo

Minroz
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:07 pm

Vortukia wrote:Peekaboo

Hi!

Planet Dahan
Secretary

Founded: Jul 18, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Planet Dahan » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:15 am

Well then, I'll try to resurrect the thread I mentioned then, if people still want to. This is the one: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=128546

I'll edit it slightly and make a post to bring it back to life. If anybody has any questions or suggestions, now's the time!

Hobbeebia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hobbeebia » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:31 pm

eh.... Extra-galactic....

Count me out LOL
No Sig installed please insert boot media and press any key to continue

The Fedral Union
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:42 pm

I'd just like to do a headcount of anyone who might be available to "support me" in an incident if it comes to it?
[09:07.53] <Estainia> ... Nuclear handgrenades have one end result. Everybody dies. For the M.F Republic, I guess
[REDACTED BY MOD]

Bentus
Senator

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:02 pm

I'd maybe be up for it, but not too sure if time will be on my side :3 Although if you'd like a strongly worded letter I'm your guy!
Last edited by Bentus on Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
Forces active in a warzone.
At peace.
Member of The Galactic Economic and Security Organization

NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.
"Though I fly through the valley of Death, I shall fear no evil. For I am at the Karman line and climbing." - Bentusi SABRE motto

North America Inc wrote:13. If Finland SSR or Bentus anyone spams the Discord with shipping goals, I will personally tell your mother.

How Roleplays Die <= Good read for anyone interested in OPing

Minroz
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:25 am

The Fedral Union wrote:I'd just like to do a headcount of anyone who might be available to "support me" in an incident if it comes to it?

I will.

Creataris
Minister

Founded: Aug 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Creataris » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:30 am

The Fedral Union wrote:I'd just like to do a headcount of anyone who might be available to "support me" in an incident if it comes to it?

I will
Knowledge is power guard it well.
How would you destroy a man? Give him power.
National Anthem

Soviet Hive
Secretary

Founded: Jan 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Hive » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:50 am

The Fedral Union wrote:Well both are good ideas, I mean ideally we would want a real foe to challenge us, but lacking that I say we go for one of these ideas.

A foe? How about Communist Swarm Insects?
;)
The Soviet Hive Factbook

The Soviet Hive has but one desire; to achieve Ascension through the destruction of Imperialism, the abolition of social classes and by uniting all of sentient life under the mighty Soviet Banner. Cease to resist; resistance is futile.

The Fedral Union
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:10 am

Soviet Hive wrote:

A foe? How about Communist Swarm Insects?
;)

Heh that'd be a good idea but since your replacing yalos with this nation your in GESO but plot things can manifest-themselves. We should set something up but it wont be right away for me as I am bogged down with alot of threads ATM.
[REDACTED BY MOD]

Vortukia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Vortukia » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:46 am

I'd support you, just not as a GESO.

The Fedral Union
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:10 pm

excellent.
[REDACTED BY MOD]

New Tauri Republic
Envoy

Founded: Aug 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Tauri Republic » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:19 pm

I will to, is using those mckendree cylinders as sheilds okay if the population gets wiped out? Would they be accepted or not?

Would it be okay if I had the core station, seven out of eight of the mckendree cylinders, a majority of its defense fleet, and all but one of their star systems gets destroyed by the kring? With the New Tauri Republic Space Navy on full alert with the mckendree cylinder in orbit of a star system only thirty lightyears from their home planet? And ten of the remaining twelve cityships out mining raw materials for the war effort? Also with forty mobile mining centers out mining asteroid belts in various star systems? All of it being focused on repair of the mckendree cylinder, getting it mobile again, and building a series of mobile wormhole generator platforms to begin an interstellar guerilla warfare campaign?
Last edited by New Tauri Republic on Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bentus
Senator

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:12 pm

Fed, out of curiosity what's the aforementioned 'incident' anyhow? Is it an ongoing RP? :3
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
Forces active in a warzone.
At peace.
Member of The Galactic Economic and Security Organization

Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.
"Though I fly through the valley of Death, I shall fear no evil. For I am at the Karman line and climbing." - Bentusi SABRE motto

North America Inc wrote:13. If Finland SSR or Bentus anyone spams the Discord with shipping goals, I will personally tell your mother.

How Roleplays Die <= Good read for anyone interested in OPing

The Fedral Union
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:22 pm

Well it might be a war, but so far we haven't rped the incident just yet its just about to happen in one of my threads.

Here
[REDACTED BY MOD]

The Fedral Union
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:45 pm

I wonder where everyone else is? I guess I should TG em individually, hey guys would you mind helping me poke the other members?
[REDACTED BY MOD]

Hobbeebia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hobbeebia » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:52 pm

WE still have our War with kornosia

The Fedral Union
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:53 pm

Hobbeebia wrote:WE still have our War with kornosia

Oh yes, I forgot about that. I was gonna link that for the members to see who wanted to join is that ok with Korn?
[REDACTED BY MOD]

Hobbeebia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hobbeebia » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:59 pm

Its for all GESO to join last I heard

The Fedral Union
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:01 am

Right well I'm going to gather a list of active threads for us, so anyone who has any thread of their own to add in do post it. That way people can just refer back to the post to join any GESO rp.
[REDACTED BY MOD]

New Tauri Republic
Envoy

Founded: Aug 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Tauri Republic » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:19 pm

I am thinking about posting an rp of my own. The basic idea of it will be of a ship of old refugees findiing one of the mobile mckendree cylinders I designed. They basically find it after centuries of being stuck on a planet, not knowing that their amcestors are the ones that built nearly half a mellenium before they were born. With more people from various races discovering it due to sudden burst of both sublight, and ftl communication when it detects a ship belonging to descendants of its creators.

The thing will be slightly damaged, no longer mobile, but still fully capable of supporting human life, but mysteriously abandoned due to a long forgotten threat just waiting on the horizon...

Although it might have its two massive wormhole generators, and central reactor working, allowing it to serve as a point to expand into other parts of the galexey from, as long as it connects to the other wormhole gnerators or remote connection beacons ( wormhole generators can open up other wormholes after the one you use to get there is closed, beacons merely allow a wormhole to connect to a location, but once it is closed from the other side, you have to find another way to travel away from there, although if one leaves someone behind at the generator they are coming from, they can ask hem to open up another wormhole) scattered across the galaxey, many leading to even more ruins.

Sound interesting to anyone?
Last edited by New Tauri Republic on Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crystal Spires
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 23, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Crystal Spires » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:54 pm

Right, I'm supposed to be in this thread. How could I forget?
Read the Mystria Factbook if you want to Join the region, read the factbook and contact Spires.
1 2 3 4 5
Tech Level: FanT

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents