NATION

PASSWORD

Western Coalition (OOC, Signups)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Should the WC have it's members to make an IIwiki page?

Yes
32%
No
22%
Yes, and also NSWiki
15%
No, we should use NSWiki only
8%
Blueberry Powerful. Blueberry Stronk
23%

Total votes : 74

England-Ireland
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby England-Ireland » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:05 pm

Nation Name: The United Kingdom Of England-Ireland
Head Of State: Prime Minister Charles Churchill
Head Of Government: King Charles
Title: The United Kingdom
Military Size: 1,234,123
Nuclear Arsenal: That Is Classified

Goals: Create Allies
Name Of Ambassador: Winston Kennedy
Religion: Catholic
Capital City: London
Language: English
Naval Ship Prefix: HMS
Demonym: Irish

Name Of Military: Royal Military
Branches Of Military: Royal Navy, Royal Air Force, Royal Marines, Royal Army, Special Air Service (SAS)
Primary Bomber: E-23
Primary Fighter Aircraft: Blue Jay
Primary Infantry Weapon: Winfield
Primary Machine Gun: Steersmen
Primary Armored Vehicle: Wales Tank
Prime minister: Wilson Churchill
The south Lebanon conflict- Victory
7th arvenian civil war- victory
VERMONTE strip war-victory [
2nd Lebanon conflict-Victory
'I'm 17 im conservative future Us marine history buff
SEMPER FIDELS THE PROUD THE FEW

Gibberan
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Gibberan » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:11 pm

@England-Ireland, wrong app.
@Jachalter, UAEF, Denied
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his son in the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through himJohn 3:16-17

RP Name the Ambrosian Confederal Republic, or Ambrose
(you can still call me Gibbs)

Proud Esquarian!
(but also consider Kylaris)
Kassaran wrote:NSG, the one place where your opinion is the wrong one if it aint liberal enough for them... unless you're me, I'm well known for generally just despising human rights and the whole idea of entitlement.
Timothia wrote:My bad, I should have known better than to challenge the unchanging hive-mind of NSG. Won't happen again any time soon.

Bratislav
Senator

Founded: May 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bratislav » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:57 pm

Merger thread between IFA and WC: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=304270
ATLAS REGION(The Best Region): viewtopic.php?f=23&t=265127
Country Info: http://iiwiki.com/wiki/Bratislav

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:34 pm

Alright, so, then I guess this is the official announcement. Acknowledging that there are a number of nations that are uninterested, or unwilling, usually both, to join the IFA and that are connected, or a part of the WC, it is clear that, once the two of them merge, and, at this point, we feel that it is inevitable that they will do so, Organized States and myself are in the process of creating a spiritual successor to the Western Coalition which will be absorbed into the IFA as a junior partner. If you object to the merger in any way, feel free to apply to the thread once it is up. Bratislav, nor any other IFA administrators, will absolutely not be considered for membership, nor welcomed, in the thread. Once it is up, anyone who has expressed interest, or even those who didn't, are welcome to apply.
Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search for our better selves?
In Egypt's sandy silence, all alone,
Stands a gigantic Leg, which far off throws
The only shadow that the Desert knows:—
"I am great OZYMANDIAS," saith the stone,
"The King of Kings; this mighty City shows
"The wonders of my hand." The City's gone,
Nought but the Leg remaining to disclose
The site of this forgotten Babylon.

We wonder, and some Hunter may express
Wonder like ours, when thro' the wilderness
Where London stood, holding the Wolf in chace,
He meets some fragment huge, and stops to guess
What powerful but unrecorded race
Once dwelt in that annihilated place.
The Nuclear Fist wrote:Transoxthraxia confirmed for shit taste

Bratislav
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bratislav » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:05 pm

Transoxthraxia wrote:Alright, so, then I guess this is the official announcement. Acknowledging that there are a number of nations that are uninterested, or unwilling, usually both, to join the IFA and that are connected, or a part of the WC, it is clear that, once the two of them merge, and, at this point, we feel that it is inevitable that they will do so, Organized States and myself are in the process of creating a spiritual successor to the Western Coalition which will be absorbed into the IFA as a junior partner. If you object to the merger in any way, feel free to apply to the thread once it is up. Bratislav, nor any other IFA administrators, will absolutely not be considered for membership, nor welcomed, in the thread. Once it is up, anyone who has expressed interest, or even those who didn't, are welcome to apply.

Firstly, I highly recommend that you make your points heard in the Merger Thread. The combined alliance won't be IFA or WC, but will be a new alliance, with a new structure, and very well could have the structure that you want. So don't write it off so easily.

Second, you guys are going to create an alliance to merge with IFA and WC? Did I understand that right?

The Nation of Ceneria
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nation of Ceneria » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:40 pm

Basics:
Formal Nation Name: The Nation of Ceneria
Head of State: N/A
Head of Government: President Samuel McLaughlin
Military Size: (_/10) 198,000 active personnel.
Nuclear Arsenal (if any): Classified, with the exception of confirming that we are in possession of nuclear weapons.
Goals (optional): To create closer ties with fellow peace-loving and -preserving nations.
Capital city: Alpine
National Creation and Brief History of your nation:
Ceneria declared its independence in the year of 1648, when General Samuel Sebranov led the revolutionary band of soldiers christened the "Winter Hawks" in battle against the oppressing forces of the nation of Wariem. The government of Wariem, threatened by a civil war at home, surrendered it's territories in the Northern Ocean to Sebrenov and the Winter Hawks in the spring of 1650, and Ceneria was recognized as a sovereign nation by the rest of the world in late summer of the same year. Despite his heroic actions as a soldier, General Sebranov was not a politician. Instead of using his military force to instate a peaceful and just government, Sebranov handed the duties of president over to his close friend, the politician Janson Denarch. After this action, he collected his salary and retired to the relative safety of his North Glacia home with a personal guard to protect him. With Sebranov out of the way, Denarch instated a congressional government with his fellow cronies as the congressmen and set himself up as dictator. This system of government was not what the revolutionary people of Ceneria had bargained for, and they immediately began to complain. Both factions knew that this could not last.

In the late winter and early spring of 1673, revolts reached their zenith, and then a civil war broke out in southern Glacia. The fighting was violent, but the militant government managed to put down the uprisings over the period of three long years. Already weakened by internal conflict, the leaders of Ceneria were dismayed to find that their holdings on the mainland were being attacked by a coalition of mainland powers. Ceneria was thus banished to the Northern Ocean, a place where others were loathe to go. In late 1678, in order to support an expanding field of interest, the Cenerian government raised taxes and a new series of protests began. Two short years later, from 1680 to 1683, a new civil war ousted the former regime and the government that we know today was instated.

The Cenerian navy, established in 1662, began an immense makeover in 1688, designed to bring it's dilapidated and underfunded vessels up to the modern standard. Ceneria funded an enormous drive that ended in the construction of Ceneria's first aircraft carrier, the C.N.S. (Cenerian Naval Ship) Whitehawk. This led to the eventual construction of two sister ships, the Stormhawk and the Galestrike. These three ships gave Ceneria the diplomatic power it needed in the beginning of a new century, and the three carriers ended up making dozens of "courtesy calls" into foreign and, sometimes, hostile ports. Some would say this this was just a insensitive and rash move, but it was in fact a calculated maneuver to both gain allies and dissuade enemies from considered aggression. The new century brought with it renewed stress at old fault lines, and Wariem began to interdict Cenerian trading in early 1712. Ceneria declared war on it's mother country in the fall of 1713. A bloody war ensued, finally drawing to a uncertain and strained peace in 1715 when Ceneria ran out of resources and could not afford to continue the war against Wariem. Wariem itself was removed from the world stage for the next fifty years as a result of this war, and it's navy would never fully recover from the violence.

Demonym: Cenerian

Does your nation have...
Freedom of speech Yes.
Freedom of conscience Yes.
Freedom of assembly Yes.
Freedom of religion Yes.
Freedom of movement Yes.
The right to a fair trial Very much so.
Universal adult suffrage ??
Racial discrimination No.
Religious discrimination No.
Gender discrimination No.
LGBT discrimination Again, ?
Laws to prevent racial/religious/gender/LGBT discrimination Yes.
Slavery NO! Abolished upon the founding of the nation.
Retroactive laws (i.e. punishing someone for doing an action in the past when it was legal at the time) Not at this time.
Political Freedoms ranking (found on your homepage, and must be average or higher): Superb
Civil Rights ranking (also on your homepage, and also must be average or higher): Average

Name of Ambassador to the Provisional Council: Robert E. Silvers III
Do you hereby agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth by the Western Coalition Charter? We do.

Name of Military: Cenerian Military
Branches of Military: Army, Air Force, Navy, Intelligence Service, Home Guard.

Does your nation have an IIwiki page as of yet? A what page? No. We do have an NSWiki page, however.
RP example: Oh, my. Here's the latest. https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... 5&t=302859

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:31 pm

Bratislav wrote:
Transoxthraxia wrote:Alright, so, then I guess this is the official announcement. Acknowledging that there are a number of nations that are uninterested, or unwilling, usually both, to join the IFA and that are connected, or a part of the WC, it is clear that, once the two of them merge, and, at this point, we feel that it is inevitable that they will do so, Organized States and myself are in the process of creating a spiritual successor to the Western Coalition which will be absorbed into the IFA as a junior partner. If you object to the merger in any way, feel free to apply to the thread once it is up. Bratislav, nor any other IFA administrators, will absolutely not be considered for membership, nor welcomed, in the thread. Once it is up, anyone who has expressed interest, or even those who didn't, are welcome to apply.

Firstly, I highly recommend that you make your points heard in the Merger Thread. The combined alliance won't be IFA or WC, but will be a new alliance, with a new structure, and very well could have the structure that you want. So don't write it off so easily.

Second, you guys are going to create an alliance to merge with IFA and WC? Did I understand that right?

There's no real point, I'm utterly adverse to the merger as I've already made clear. If I post, I thought it may appear as spam/flaming. And I doubt it, the IFA outnumbers the WC something like 3:1. I'll keep my eye on it, but I'm a natural pessimist, so we'll see where that goes.

And no, the organization we're founding is one distinctly different from the merger, where no administration from the IFA is welcome. A spiritual successor of the WC for those who didn't want it merged.
Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search for our better selves?
In Egypt's sandy silence, all alone,
Stands a gigantic Leg, which far off throws
The only shadow that the Desert knows:—
"I am great OZYMANDIAS," saith the stone,
"The King of Kings; this mighty City shows
"The wonders of my hand." The City's gone,
Nought but the Leg remaining to disclose
The site of this forgotten Babylon.

We wonder, and some Hunter may express
Wonder like ours, when thro' the wilderness
Where London stood, holding the Wolf in chace,
He meets some fragment huge, and stops to guess
What powerful but unrecorded race
Once dwelt in that annihilated place.
The Nuclear Fist wrote:Transoxthraxia confirmed for shit taste

Bratislav
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bratislav » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:43 pm

Transoxthraxia wrote:
Bratislav wrote:

There's no real point, I'm utterly adverse to the merger as I've already made clear. If I post, I thought it may appear as spam/flaming. And I doubt it, the IFA outnumbers the WC something like 3:1. I'll keep my eye on it, but I'm a natural pessimist, so we'll see where that goes.

And no, the organization we're founding is one distinctly different from the merger, where no administration from the IFA is welcome. A spiritual successor of the WC for those who didn't want it merged.

I understand, but what if the new alliance has the same exact structure as the WC, only it's bigger? Again, we are creating a new alliance, it's not necessarily going to be IFA+.

Organized States
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:16 pm

Bratislav wrote:
Transoxthraxia wrote:

I understand, but what if the new alliance has the same exact structure as the WC, only it's bigger? Again, we are creating a new alliance, it's not necessarily going to be IFA+.

Hmm. I'd have to see some of the new charters and stuff, but I might consider staying, as long as it isn't IFA+.
Thank God for OS!- Deian
"In the old days, the navigators used magic to make themselves strong, but now, nothing; they just pray. Before they leave and at sea, they pray. But I, I make myself strong by thinking—just by thinking! I make myself strong because I despise cowardice. Too many men are afraid of the sea. But I am a navigator."-Mau Piailug
"I regret that I have only one life to give to my island." -Ricardo Bordallo, 2nd Governor of Guam
"Both are voyages of exploration. Hōkūle‘a is in the past, Columbia is in the future." -Colonel Charles L. Veach, USAF, Astronaut and Navigation Enthusiast

Pacific Islander-American (proud member of the 0.5%), Officer to be

Bratislav
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bratislav » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:31 pm

Organized States wrote:
Bratislav wrote:

Hmm. I'd have to see some of the new charters and stuff, but I might consider staying, as long as it isn't IFA+.

Definitely won't be IFA+, it will be a new merged alliance. We will have the same ideology of course (we already do) but a new structure. That's why I want the opinion of WC members that are against the merger, so I can see what aspects of the IFA they don't like so we can see how we can reform that in the new alliance.

Organized States
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:54 pm

Bratislav wrote:
Organized States wrote:Hmm. I'd have to see some of the new charters and stuff, but I might consider staying, as long as it isn't IFA+.

Definitely won't be IFA+, it will be a new merged alliance. We will have the same ideology of course (we already do) but a new structure. That's why I want the opinion of WC members that are against the merger, so I can see what aspects of the IFA they don't like so we can see how we can reform that in the new alliance.

The military cap I can see as being a deterrent for Godmodders, but it seems a little ridiculous. However, I would be in favor of a minimum amount of your budget being spent on the military (10%+ or something like that).
Thank God for OS!- Deian
"In the old days, the navigators used magic to make themselves strong, but now, nothing; they just pray. Before they leave and at sea, they pray. But I, I make myself strong by thinking—just by thinking! I make myself strong because I despise cowardice. Too many men are afraid of the sea. But I am a navigator."-Mau Piailug
"I regret that I have only one life to give to my island." -Ricardo Bordallo, 2nd Governor of Guam
"Both are voyages of exploration. Hōkūle‘a is in the past, Columbia is in the future." -Colonel Charles L. Veach, USAF, Astronaut and Navigation Enthusiast

Gibberan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Gibberan » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:55 pm

The Nation of Ceneria wrote:
Basics:
Nuclear Arsenal (if any): Classified, with the exception of confirming that we are in possession of nuclear weapons.
Goals (optional): To create closer ties with fellow peace-loving and -preserving nations.
Ceneria declared its independence in the year of 1648, when General Samuel Sebranov led the revolutionary band of soldiers christened the "Winter Hawks" in battle against the oppressing forces of the nation of Wariem. The government of Wariem, threatened by a civil war at home, surrendered it's territories in the Northern Ocean to Sebrenov and the Winter Hawks in the spring of 1650, and Ceneria was recognized as a sovereign nation by the rest of the world in late summer of the same year. Despite his heroic actions as a soldier, General Sebranov was not a politician. Instead of using his military force to instate a peaceful and just government, Sebranov handed the duties of president over to his close friend, the politician Janson Denarch. After this action, he collected his salary and retired to the relative safety of his North Glacia home with a personal guard to protect him. With Sebranov out of the way, Denarch instated a congressional government with his fellow cronies as the congressmen and set himself up as dictator. This system of government was not what the revolutionary people of Ceneria had bargained for, and they immediately began to complain. Both factions knew that this could not last.

In the late winter and early spring of 1673, revolts reached their zenith, and then a civil war broke out in southern Glacia. The fighting was violent, but the militant government managed to put down the uprisings over the period of three long years. Already weakened by internal conflict, the leaders of Ceneria were dismayed to find that their holdings on the mainland were being attacked by a coalition of mainland powers. Ceneria was thus banished to the Northern Ocean, a place where others were loathe to go. In late 1678, in order to support an expanding field of interest, the Cenerian government raised taxes and a new series of protests began. Two short years later, from 1680 to 1683, a new civil war ousted the former regime and the government that we know today was instated.

The Cenerian navy, established in 1662, began an immense makeover in 1688, designed to bring it's dilapidated and underfunded vessels up to the modern standard. Ceneria funded an enormous drive that ended in the construction of Ceneria's first aircraft carrier, the C.N.S. (Cenerian Naval Ship) Whitehawk. This led to the eventual construction of two sister ships, the Stormhawk and the Galestrike. These three ships gave Ceneria the diplomatic power it needed in the beginning of a new century, and the three carriers ended up making dozens of "courtesy calls" into foreign and, sometimes, hostile ports. Some would say this this was just a insensitive and rash move, but it was in fact a calculated maneuver to both gain allies and dissuade enemies from considered aggression. The new century brought with it renewed stress at old fault lines, and Wariem began to interdict Cenerian trading in early 1712. Ceneria declared war on it's mother country in the fall of 1713. A bloody war ensued, finally drawing to a uncertain and strained peace in 1715 when Ceneria ran out of resources and could not afford to continue the war against Wariem. Wariem itself was removed from the world stage for the next fifty years as a result of this war, and it's navy would never fully recover from the violence.

Does your nation have...
Freedom of speech Yes.
Freedom of assembly Yes.
Freedom of religion Yes.
Freedom of movement Yes.
Retroactive laws (i.e. punishing someone for doing an action in the past when it was legal at the time) Not at this time.
Political Freedoms ranking (found on your homepage, and must be average or higher): Superb
Civil Rights ranking (also on your homepage, and also must be average or higher): Average

Do you hereby agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth by the Western Coalition Charter? We do.

Does your nation have an IIwiki page as of yet? A what page? No. We do have an NSWiki page, however.
RP example: Oh, my. Here's the latest. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=302859
Accepted! This is the best app I've seen in a while.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his son in the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through himJohn 3:16-17

Proud Esquarian!
Kassaran wrote:NSG, the one place where your opinion is the wrong one if it aint liberal enough for them... unless you're me, I'm well known for generally just despising human rights and the whole idea of entitlement.
Timothia wrote:My bad, I should have known better than to challenge the unchanging hive-mind of NSG. Won't happen again any time soon.

The Nation of Ceneria
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nation of Ceneria » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:57 pm

Gibberan wrote:
The Nation of Ceneria wrote:
Basics:

Does your nation have...
Freedom of speech Yes.
Freedom of assembly Yes.
Freedom of religion Yes.
Freedom of movement Yes.

RP example: Oh, my. Here's the latest. https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... 5&t=302859
Accepted! This is the best app I've seen in a while.

Thank you!

Zerinfriom
Ambassador

Founded: May 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Zerinfriom » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:09 pm

Um Excuse me, as far as I know I've been under consideration for a while, and I would just like too know if I am accepted, or are you still considering?
Sorry for taking your time, I have just been curious.
OOC Information
Preference: Straight
Likes: Sea Food, Video Games, Talking to friends and Girls
Dislikes: Arguments, Boasting, Cheese mixed with food that cheese shouldn't be with
I lean to the left on social issues, I am moderate on Economic and foreign policy. I identify as a Liberal Socialist, but am more of a moderate.
Aliases Utilized by this account for different tech groups
The Demontronian Empire FT
The Zerinite Dominion PMT
The United Federated Republics of Zerinfriom MT regional
The United Dominion of Zerinfriom MT II
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!

Bratislav
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bratislav » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:12 pm

Organized States wrote:
Bratislav wrote:

The military cap I can see as being a deterrent for Godmodders, but it seems a little ridiculous. However, I would be in favor of a minimum amount of your budget being spent on the military (10%+ or something like that).

How else can we have an objective way to prevent people saying "oh I have 10 million army". Plus 3 percent of civilian population is still a lot.

Gibberan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Gibberan » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:16 pm

Zerinfriom wrote:Um Excuse me, as far as I know I've been under consideration for a while, and I would just like too know if I am accepted, or are you still considering?

Sorry, didn't see your resubmitted app. Still denied, though, because of political freedoms ranking and some rights violations if I remember correctly.

Proud Esquarian!

Organized States
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:20 pm

Bratislav wrote:
Organized States wrote:The military cap I can see as being a deterrent for Godmodders, but it seems a little ridiculous. However, I would be in favor of a minimum amount of your budget being spent on the military (10%+ or something like that).

How else can we have an objective way to prevent people saying "oh I have 10 million army". Plus 3 percent of civilian population is still a lot.

I guess. Wouldn't a just be realistic rule work better?
Thank God for OS!- Deian

Zerinfriom
Ambassador

Founded: May 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Zerinfriom » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:21 pm

Gibberan wrote:
Zerinfriom wrote:Um Excuse me, as far as I know I've been under consideration for a while, and I would just like too know if I am accepted, or are you still considering?

Sorry, didn't see your resubmitted app. Still denied, though, because of political freedoms ranking and some rights violations if I remember correctly.

May I resubmit one please? As I feel as thought I need too explain some things better.
OOC Information
Preference: Straight
Likes: Sea Food, Video Games, Talking to friends and Girls
Dislikes: Arguments, Boasting, Cheese mixed with food that cheese shouldn't be with
I lean to the left on social issues, I am moderate on Economic and foreign policy. I identify as a Liberal Socialist, but am more of a moderate.
Aliases Utilized by this account for different tech groups
The Demontronian Empire FT
The Zerinite Dominion PMT
The United Federated Republics of Zerinfriom MT regional
The United Dominion of Zerinfriom MT II
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!

Gibberan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Gibberan » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:16 am

Zerinfriom wrote:
Gibberan wrote:Sorry, didn't see your resubmitted app. Still denied, though, because of political freedoms ranking and some rights violations if I remember correctly.

May I resubmit one please? As I feel as thought I need too explain some things better.

I honestly think I should recommend to you - and to anyone else thinking of applying - to wait for the results of the merger.

Proud Esquarian!

The United Motherland
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Motherland » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:04 am

Bratislav wrote:
Organized States wrote:The military cap I can see as being a deterrent for Godmodders, but it seems a little ridiculous. However, I would be in favor of a minimum amount of your budget being spent on the military (10%+ or something like that).

I guess you could put a population cap and a military % cap in which changes if its peacetime or wartime for them?

Roski
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:56 pm

The United Motherland wrote:
Bratislav wrote:

I guess you could put a population cap and a military % cap in which changes if its peacetime or wartime for them?

An alliance on freedom that doesn't allow freedom? I highly doubt such things would be OK with me.
I'm some 17 year old psuedo-libertarian who leans to the left in social terms, is fiercly right economically, and centrist in foriegn policy. Unapologetically Pro-American, Pro-NATO, even if we do fuck up (a lot). If you can find real sources that disagree with me I will change my opinion. Call me IHOP cause I'm always flipping.

Follow my Vex Robotics team on instagram! @3921a_vex

I am the Federal Republic of Roski. I have a population slightly over 256 million with a GDP of 13.92-14.25 trillion. My gross domestic product increases each year between .4%-.1.4%. I have a military with 4.58 million total people, with 1.58 million of those active. My defense spending is 598.5 billion, or 4.2% of my Gross Domestic Product.

The United Motherland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Motherland » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:03 pm

Roski wrote:
The United Motherland wrote:I guess you could put a population cap and a military % cap in which changes if its peacetime or wartime for them?

An alliance on freedom that doesn't allow freedom? I highly doubt such things would be OK with me.

I don't think you ralized that we're talking about quality of RPs, not nations rights if they join.

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:05 pm

Roski wrote:

I don't think you ralized that we're talking about quality of RPs, not nations rights if they join.

*realized

Forcing someone to RP a certain way is still a restriction of freedom.
I'm some 17 year old psuedo-libertarian who leans to the left in social terms, is fiercly right economically, and centrist in foriegn policy. Unapologetically Pro-American, Pro-NATO, even if we do fuck up (a lot). If you can find real sources that disagree with me I will change my opinion. Call me IHOP cause I'm always flipping.

I am the Federal Republic of Roski. I have a population slightly over 256 million with a GDP of 13.92-14.25 trillion. My gross domestic product increases each year between .4%-.1.4%. I have a military with 4.58 million total people, with 1.58 million of those active. My defense spending is 598.5 billion, or 4.2% of my Gross Domestic Product.

The United Motherland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Motherland » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:39 pm

Roski wrote:
The United Motherland wrote:I don't think you ralized that we're talking about quality of RPs, not nations rights if they join.

*realized

... No. No it isnt.

It's not even forcing people, its setting down basic requirements to be MT. MT is too unclear, therefor there are requirements to keep it MT. Everyone has diffrent requirements, but its really simple: a MT alliance wants to be MT. There is legit no other way to make that happeb unless you add barriers.

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:40 pm

Roski wrote:
*realized

... No. No it isnt.

It's not even forcing people, its setting down basic requirements to be MT. MT is too unclear, therefor there are requirements to keep it MT. Everyone has diffrent requirements, but its really simple: a MT alliance wants to be MT. There is legit no other way to make that happeb unless you add barriers.

If its MT only I guess I shall leave.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents