NATION

PASSWORD

Operation Bestia

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Epicnopolis
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Operation Bestia

Postby Epicnopolis » Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:44 pm

OOC: THIS IS SEMI-CLOSED! I forgot to put that in the title, TG me or Southern United Africa if ye want ta join.

IC:They would pay, they would all pay. Every single last one of them. 8,000 killed. And for what? For kicks? The Southern United African government just watched. They probably smiled while they watched. And they would pay, oh yes. For being the bastards they were, they would face the wrath of two nations. Wikipedia and Universe, and Epicnopolis. No man, or woman, would let this go, and the King wasn't about to start. They would pay.

Jax, Epicnopolis

You couldn't move. And it was pissing all the soldiers off. Packing 2.5 million people in a dock is hard. Although it was accomplished. Somehow. All the soldiers were equipped with M4 Carbines, and a lot of ammo. The Commanding ship, The HMS Fuego, renamed, The HMS Bestia, held both the Admiral, Tyler Dell, and the General, Ian Quinton. These 2.5 million had a mission, to completely and utterly destroy the nation of Southern United Africa. And they would get it done. No matter how long it took.

The ships set sail, and with quite a few Coast Guard saluting them on there way out, they made there way on the 1 day trip to Southern United Africa.

Jax Air Force Base, Epicnopolis

Major Nau looked at the controls on her B-1 Lancer. Her and 50 other lancers and even more fighter planes would be making round trips bombard the African shore of Capetown, where the soldiers would be landing.

With a whoosh, her plane took off and she flew into the night sky. She looked left and right of her, and smiled as her squad started honking horns from there planes. She just hoped this would go over well, and that her men would come back alive.

OOC: Sorry, I had a better post and then I deleted it by accident... :meh:
Last edited by Epicnopolis on Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I guarantee you that I'm more liberal than you are. Suck it. Economic Left/Right: -4.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.10 WHAT THE HELL?

Epicnopolis's wikistates page. (However crappy it might be!)

Proud Member and Co-Founder of the The MDISC Alliance

DEFCON: |1| |2| |3| |4| |5|

Telvira
Minister

Founded: Mar 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Telvira » Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:51 pm

Official Communique
From the Government of Telvira
To the Governments of Epicnopolis and Southern United Africa

While normally we would refrain from interfering in personal squabbles, this time we cannot sit by idly and watch.

The government of Southern United Africa has willing and purposely condoned and supported the slaughter of innocent civilians in a time of peace between the two countries. This is unacceptable.

As of this moment, let it be known that a Telviran battlegroup, including two aircraft carriers and the ships carrying the 4th Regiment of the Telviran Ranger Corps, are en route to the coast of Southern United Africa, where they will adopt an aggressive offshore posture pending further developments.

I beseech the Southern United African leader to do whatever is neccessary to end this now, before we are forced to wade into the fracas.

Signed,
Curtis Macneil
Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Telvira
The United Empire of Telvira
Past Tech/Steampunk RP
Back under new management! Now controlled by the player behind Atlantian Dominions

Epicnopolis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Epicnopolis » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:28 pm

OOC: Bump.
Last edited by Epicnopolis on Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I guarantee you that I'm more liberal than you are. Suck it. Economic Left/Right: -4.62

Southern United Africa
Envoy

Founded: Jul 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Southern United Africa » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:14 pm

The Dikteerija of Southern United Africa, Alexis Dempsey, took the podium in front of a large crowd in New Johannesburg. She knew that the attack had been successful, and that the Steroids and PCP-induced children had killed about 1,000 people, much more than expected. An announcer then called out to the crowd rallied below, "Her Supreme Grace will now take the stand!". Dempsey cleared her throat, and spoke into the microphone:
My fellow citizens of Southern United Africa, we congregate here on this day for the greatest -and worst- of news. As you know, a few days ago, brave pilots made the ultimate sacrifice by smashing their aircraft into the Castinite State Building in Castin, Epicnopolis, and they will greatly rewarded with the Ultimate Passion! We then sent in 21 brave children who also made the ultimate sacrifice, but not before killing 1,000 Epicnopolian scumheads! Many outsiders think that we are evil maniacs who killed the (in a mocking immature voice) poor little innocent Epicnopolians, but hey don't know what we have had to put up with, looking at those shinnies! They talk about their "freedom", their "innocence" and how they have so many rights! UGH! They can't handle the fact that we keep ol' Jim Fish in his place! Now they want to invade us, but what they do not realize is that the resolve of this people is too strong! We will push you back to your shores and hang "King" Jack Lyon by cheese wire! (She gripped the edges of the podium and began grinding.) As for Rachel Lyon, you might OUTBUST ME, but YOU CAN'T OUTSMART ME! We'll skin you alive!
The crowd cheered, blowing kisses at their leader.

Meanwhile, at an Integrated Apartheid Victims Front (IAVF) Lodge

Swilli Asaam watched media coverage of the speech on television. He could not take it anymore and banged on the walls of the underground room in anger, wondering when Epicnopolis would finally invade and liberate the oppressed masses from tyranny and segregation.
Last edited by Southern United Africa on Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NOTE: This nation is NO LONGER called Southern United Africa as of May 2010. It is now known as the Federal Republic of South Africa.
Resident Black Amateur Nymphotechnician

Epicnopolis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Epicnopolis » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:18 pm

"So this is what I got." Ghost said as he handed Queen Rachel Lyon the DVD recording of Alexis Dempsey's speech.

"Good job." She said as she started to put the DVD into the laptop. "Between you and I, I told Jack that the Ghost Legion was better than our Alfa Legion. But I used to be in the Ghost Legion, so I know how good you guys are."

"Thank you ma'am." He bowed slightly, and sat down to connect the laptop to the big screen. And he played it.

After watching Alexis Dempsey's speech, Rachel gaped at the screen. "Did she just make a crack at my breasts?" She looked down at her bra, and then to Ghost. "How big do you think these are?"

"Excuse me ma'am?"

"Answer the question Ghost."

"Um...DD's ma'am?..."

"Yup. And I was born with 'em, so I-"

"Ma'am, I don't think you should discuss this with me."

Rachel's cheeks reddened, and she dismissed Ghost. When he was gone she replayed the tape, and paused it on a position of Alexis. She frowned and looked back at her bra. "Least I'm sexy..." She muttered, and went back to her paperwork.

The Middle of the Ocean, 12 hours from the coast of Southern United Africa

IC: Adam yawned. "Morning already?" He asked his Sergeant, whom he was bunking with.

"Yup." His Sarge said.

"Shouldn't there be a siren going off or something?"

"Yup."

"Then uh...Why isn't there?"

"You're the heaviest god damned sleeper I've ever known of." When Adam looked confused, Sergeant Evers said, "We went through a freakin Hurricane last night. Not a very big one mind you. They're repairing all our ships as we speak. The HMS Bravo is down, you know, the Gerald R. Ford Class Air Craft Carrier? They're almost done repairing it though. We're about 12 hours off the coast of Southern United Africa."

"Was anyone hurt?"

"Yeah. 500 injured, and 120 dead."

From a overhead sky view, the fleet looked a little bit like a mesh of random stuff, slowly getting their parts back up. But it wouldn't take much longer, about an hour and they would be on there way. They were even more fueled by anger in the way that Dempsey had talked about their King and Queen. Their mission had not changed, they were still going to destroy that which is the Southern United African Government.
Last edited by Epicnopolis on Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Epicnopolis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Epicnopolis » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:08 pm

Bump.

MidwesternAmerica
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby MidwesternAmerica » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:58 pm

Command Center, "The Citadel" New St. Paul, MN. Capital of the Nationalist Commonwealth of Midwestern America

Governor-General Danial Sevr watched the speech of Alexis Dempsey of Southern United Africa, as she spoke her normal non-sense and raving about the sacrifices of there brave peoples to kill a thousand of there so called hated enemy Epicnopolis. Alexis was one of those women who were very attractive, except after they opened there mouth and said something, her closing statement was extremely funny. Danial had met Rachel Santers at meetings of CAG and had very much liked her."At least Rachel Santers is sexy and smart." mumbled Gen. Marcus, Commander of the Joint Chiefs. The room erupted into laughter and a comment was added by the Governor-General,"I wouldn't mind tapping that." The room erupted into even loader laughter."General Marcus, activate Plan 12: Operation Crimson Dawn. We will soon be at war with Southern United Africa. We will play it off as aiding Epicnopolis, but in reality were there to take as much of Eastern United Africa we can for the Commonwealth must expand. To a Short Victorious War."
DUTY HONOR LOYALTY FOR THE COMMONWEALTH

MT, Nationalist Commonwealth of Midwestern America:

Commonwealth Military in Peace:
Active duty: 16,000,000
Reserve duty: 10,500,000
Nationalist Foreign Legion: 6,500,000

Observer of SCUTUM
Member of the Covenant

FT: United Commonwealth of the Terran Sphere
Military:
Head of the Sphere Military: Lord-Castellan Johnathan Miller
Terran Legion:
Commander: Legion-Marshal Marcus Aral
Sphere Space Navy:
Commander: Lord-Admiral Kennith Hammer

Southern United Africa
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Southern United Africa » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:54 pm

The Coast of Capetown, Southern United Africa, 3:35 pm

Klara Alma, the coastal lookout, scanned the horizon with her binoculars, until something came into view. As she got a better look, there was no mistaking- it was a fleet of ships approaching in an attack formation. She nearly wet herself and fell back in her watchtower compartment. She got on the radio, "Hostile warships have been reported off the coast at about 6 kilometers out, probably Epicnopolian." The coastal AAA batteries were then readied. Suddenly, a wave of aircraft approached. The AAA batteries proved useless against the supersonic attackers, who went in over Capetown and hit the local army barracks, killing 163 of the 200 soldiers stationed there. The bombs also wiped out the AAA installations and most of the barbed wire on the beach. Alma then escaped from the tower and ran for cover just before it was blown up. It was at this point she decided to defect at the first opportunity. She ran straight to an IAVF lodge and went in.

Her Supreme Grace's Manor, New Johannesburg, Southern United Africa, 4:04 pm

As Dempsey heard the news of the attack in Capetown, she became infuriated. She ordered that the bunkers be readied to dispatch aircraft to the shores to begin attacks on Epicnopolian forces. She also ordered that all forces be on alert. Even the police geared up for war.
NOTE: This nation is NO LONGER called Southern United Africa as of May 2010. It is now known as the Federal Republic of South Africa.

Epicnopolis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Epicnopolis » Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:52 am

General Quinton looked looked out over the horizon as he saw the Epicnopolian bombers smash there intended targets. He smiled and said, "Codename, Dempsey's got moves."

The Admiral smiled over the codename for launch they had made, and yelled into the speaker, "DEMPSEY'S GOT MOVES!" And immediately, there was uproarious laughter along with the seriousness of getting ready for battle. All rifles were clean and sparkly, and artillery shells began being fired from Destroyers and Battleships were pounding the Capetown coastline. The time for revenge had finally come.

In the water, First wave of attackers

This...was not fun...was what Private Zack Bridge decided upon when the amphibious transport first hit the water. Getting hit by turret guns wasn't very fun...And as soon as they hit the beach, as soon as they hit the sand, the Corporal ran out onto the beach ready to kill, seemingly not afraid of anything, he was shot, right in the face.

Zack tried to figure out who the hell hit him but he couldn't find who, and a couple seconds later his Sergeant suffered the same fate. He looked to his right, 1,000's upon 1,000's of men were running upon the shore, he looked to his right, same thing was happening. He looked and froze in fear as a bomber seemed to be heading straight for them.

BOOM!

"GOTTA LOVE THOSE F-22's!" Lieutenant Yang yelled, as that same bomber was destroyed by a Epicnopolian fighter. Zack looked in front of him, and killed a man. An African, aiming from a bunker, was shot dead in the face. He was at war, he was a Marine.

Aboard the HMS Bestia

"Status report?" General Quinton asked.

"It's the same as you asked 1 hour hour ago sir." Said the Private. "We've gained a little bit more then half a mile in 7 hours, and we haven't been able to move from that spot for about 3 hours."

"Damn..." Quinton said. "We need to make this quick!" He stomped his foot to the ground. "I will not lose more than 100,000 soldiers. That's my limit. That won't happen!" He yelled, startling both the Private and the Admiral. "How close are the Wikipedian's?"

"They contacted me, it seems they're a bit 'late.'" The Admiral said with a grim smile.

"Damn! They promised there support! If they don't-!"

"GENERAL!" The Admiral yelled. "Get a grip! Or I will assume control of this operation!"

"Yes...yes sir." The General said wearily.

Capetown, Southern United Africa

It was exactly as the Private had described it. The Epicnopolian's had managed to get 3/4 of a mile of the way into Africa. Not good for 7 hours. The planners of this operation had expected to be about 5 miles in by this point. So those same planners came up with a new plan, keep pushing, and reinforce slightly behind enemy lines with 15,000 paratroopers.

And when those Paratroopers landed...the fighting was fierce. Slowly...ever so slowly, the expectations were being met as the main force met up with the paratrooper division, increasing their push in 2 miles into Africa, relentlessly, the 1 million soldiers on African soil fought, not only for their lives, but for the whole, of Epicnopolis.

OOC: I would like you guys (even if you are just someone random person reading this thread) to critic my post, right down to all I did wrong, and all I did right.
Last edited by Epicnopolis on Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:56 am, edited 5 times in total.

Telvira
Minister

Founded: Mar 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Telvira » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:41 pm

OOC-It seems a bit godmoddy, but if you worked this out with SUA beforehand then it's pretty decent
The United Empire of Telvira
Past Tech/Steampunk RP
Back under new management! Now controlled by the player behind Atlantian Dominions

Wikipedia and Universe
Senator

Founded: Jul 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Wikipedia and Universe » Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:21 am

OOC: Even I think it is a bit godmodish. We should give SUA a chance to RPwhat happens to them. We can't say how the fighting went without SUA's RP input. Other than that it is good. I will post as soon as I am on a computer and not an iPhone.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, if they get pissed, they'll be a mile away- and barefoot.
Proud Member and Co-Founder of the MDISC Alliance
An ODECON Naval Analyst wrote:Superior tactics and training can in fact triumph over force of numbers and missile spam.
Bottle wrote:This is not rocket surgery, folks.
Senestrum wrote:This is relativity, the theory that takes everything we know about the world, bends it over, and fucks it to death with a spiked dildo.

Southern United Africa
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Southern United Africa » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:11 pm

OOC: A bit of godmodding, but I'll let it slide this time.

IC:
The Shores of Capetown

The soldiers on the beach watched intently at the approaching attackers, their rifles aimed cocked and aimed at the landing craft. Missiles and naval artillery shells exploded around them, slicing barricades and turning pillboxes into piles of rubble. A shell from a 5-inch gun exploded in front of them, and they ran for cover. The Epicnopolian soldiers landed on the beach while their backs were turned, and they spun around to shoot the incoming invaders. However, a couple dozen soldiers with .22 caliber automatic rifles did very little to stop them, and the ones who chose to fight were shot dead. Everyone else quickly dropped their weapons, found something white to wave, and jumped onto the Epicnopolian tanks which were coming ashore. A converted private jet was scrambled to bomb the invading forces, but it was quickly shot down

The Outskirts of Capetown, Shortly After the Epicnopolian Landing

Southern United African sentries looked up into the sky to see paratroopers descending upon them. As they landed an alarm was sounded and 20 soldiers rushed out of a cabin to ambush them, they fought fiercely, but they were eventually all killed by an airstrike.

IAVF Lodge, Capetown Upper East Side

Klara Alma talked with IAVF members as she was initiated into the organization. It was soon found out that the pilot of the plane that conducted the attack in Castin had hit on her at the airport. When they heard that Epicnopolian forces were pushing into Capetown, they prepared to assist the Epicnopolians in any way possible. As an Epicnopolian jet flew past, IAVF soldiers jumped an SUA Flat Track tank and overpowered the crew. They then unfurled a South African flag (most of which have been destroyed, since they were banned by the new government) and flew it from the antenna. This was now an IAVF tank, and they intended to use it to the fullest extent they could (Flat Track tanks suck). They were able to disable two SUA Flat Tracks and destroy 8 other vehicles. The captured tank drove toward a divsion of Epicnopolian soldiers and the IAVF members hopped out. They walked toward the Epicnopolian commander and the IAVF tank commander put out his hand. "Greetings soldiers from Epicnopolis! We thank you for your actions and wish to assist you."

Epicnopolis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Epicnopolis » Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:30 pm

OOC: I apologize. There was no reason my post had to be that shitty. I am a much better RPer then that. Did you want me to edit it?

Epicnopolis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Epicnopolis » Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:49 pm

Commander Issacs looked at the man, studying him. "Just so you know, when you walk up to a commander in uniform, you salute." The Commander then waited for him to salute, and then he saluted back. "Good. So it seems like in the initial attack they didn't put up much of a resistance. God knows why were only a couple miles in. If what you said is true, and if your civilians have any sense of patriotism, they'll take up arms and help us out. But for now, you will take your men and reinforce the left flank. That seems to be where most of the resistance is."

He looked out on the map in front of him, studying the terrain. "We have intel on where we believe Alexis Dempsey is right, now we are not sure if this is in any way correct." He looked at the man again. "We're planning drop a crack team of warriors behind enemy lines, about six. They will be dropped at precisely 10 o'clock tonight. When they are dropped they will be cut off from any communications. The plan is simple, capture Alexis Dempsey, parade her around on camera as propaganda. Easy stuff. You like the idea?"

OOC: You can say we don't have the right intel if you want.

15 miles inland, Southern United Africa.

IC: It seemed, like their were no soldiers in the African army...Now the Epicnopolian Marines were cooking with gas. Their force of over 20,000 marines on land was like a a safety pin to the balloon that was the African Military. (OOC: I guess it's safe to say that my Air Force has destroyed most of your units before they got off ground?) With control of the air, things were going over much better than previously thought.

The best part of all, was in fact that they had enough air control to fly around dropping leaflets all over Capetown encouraging everyone to surrender. And it was quite simple to do so. Put your hands over your head, and go into fettle position on the ground. Any Epicnopolian solider who shot at those who surrendered was relieved of their duties and court marshaled.

Very steady, with a couple of setbacks, the Epicnopolian advance was go a little bit better then planned.
Last edited by Epicnopolis on Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:18 am, edited 3 times in total.

Wikipedia and Universe
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Wikipedia and Universe » Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:00 am

OOC: Sorry I am late. Yesterday was insane.

IC:

Olivia, Wikipedia and Universe

President Jimmy Wales had seen it all. He watched the footage of the plane smashing into the Castinite State Building and its subsequent collapse, teenagers running around killing people and then having to be killed by SWAT teams, and Alexis Dempsey spitting out utter bull and raving about hypermammary. He had phoned the armed forces and coordinated a response. He had already deployed two carrier strike groups and two amphibious strike groups to the coast of Southern United Africa to assist the Epicnopolian forces. Wales would not stand for an attack like this. Fortunately, reports had been coming in about a subversive organization that wishes to help MDISC forces. It would not be long until Wikipedian forces joined up with the Epicnopolians.

Combined Wikipedian Maritime Task Force, off the coast of Southern United Africa

The strike groups of the supercarriers WUNS Richard Stallman and WUNS Rage Against the Machine soon joined up with the Epicnopolian fleet, assembling a massive show of force off of Southern United Africa. The amphibious assault ships Brendan Eich and Rotubir Island, as well as other ships in their groups, dispatched LCACs and Expeditionary Fighting Vehicles to the shore.

When they landed on the beach there was no resistance as the Epicnopolians had cleared the way. Their biggest worry before they met up with Epicnopolian troops was that they might get lost and end up in an area where there were still SUA troops. However, they joined up with the Epicnopolians, who were speaking with IAVF guerrillas, who had apparently captured an SUA tank. Major General Burak Brown jumped out of an M1A2 Abrams tank and saluted the Epicnopolian and IAVF officers. He stood at parade rest as they talked about capturing Alexis Dempsey, and he then added his advice. "Alright, we must remember that we are at the coastal city of Capetown, and that the capital, New Johannesburg, is about 1000 clicks north-northeast of here. Just because we have air supremacy over Capetown does not mean we can assume we have control over all the skies. You know what they say about assuming, right? For all we know they could have a whole flotilla of planes somewhere else, and their just laying low. From what we hear Dempsey is till in the capital, the most logical place she could be right now. I would suggest we finish taking Capetown and set up a forward operating base at Capetown Airport. We then land in more forces and move out toward New Johannesburg. We will conduct airstrikes and use the Capetown FOB to send small task forces out on side trips to attack objectives when they arise. Our combined forces will surround and attack New Johannesburg and another joint-Wikipedian-Epicnopolian detachment will take the airport. However, before we do that we have to focus on the objective at hand- Capetown."
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, if they get pissed, they'll be a mile away- and barefoot.
An ODECON Naval Analyst wrote:Superior tactics and training can in fact triumph over force of numbers and missile spam.
Senestrum wrote:This is relativity, the theory that takes everything we know about the world, bends it over, and fucks it to death with a spiked dildo.

Epicnopolis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Epicnopolis » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:35 am

"See," Brigadier General Issac's said, pointing at the Lieutenant General. "This is why I like Wikipedian's. He's been standing at Parade rest this whole time, and not one complaint. You're at ease." Issac's consulted the map. "I over-thought it. You're right General. We need to wait before we can take out the bitch." He turned around, then turned back. "If you need me I'll be in tent 309...don't need me."

He turned around, and left to go to his tent and take a nap.

Wikipedia and Universe
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Wikipedia and Universe » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:27 pm

Sgt. Joseph Rimmer looked out across the camp. He cleaned his rifle and walked over to his fellow marines, who, along with the Epicnopolians and IAVF guerrillas, were preparing to move out and take the rest of Capetown. His military career went back to 1989, when he was drafted into the Britannican Army at age 18. That same year, he was deployed off the coast of South Africa with a Britannican force which was standing by, ready to move into South Africa to preserve Apartheid. Although he was opposed to the cause, he had no choice. When Britannica collapsed and Wikipedia and Universe was founded, Rimmer joined the Wikipedian Marines. He was now 39 years old with a 20-year-old girlfriend, and he was going back to what was South Africa, but this time to depose a Neo-Apartheid government. Rimmer's convoy roved through the streets of Capetown until they got sight of some SUA forces. An Abrams tank aimed its turret at a Flat Track tank and fired a depleted uranium round at it. Sergeant Rimmer jumped out of his MRAP vehicle with a squad of marines and they ran up to a furniture store. They shot the lock off of the door and barged into the closed store. Rimmer tossed a grenade, which only succeeded in blowing up a few lamps. They scoped out the store and found no one, no sharpshooters or soldiers hiding behind beds or couches, no one. Rimmer smashed the store windows with his rifle. They exited through the back door and ran into a group of SUA soldiers. The soldiers were clearly not intending to surrender, and they had their guns pointed at Rimmer's squad. Rimmer had a fuel-air grenade in his pack that he got from a marine HACKER, who was a long-time friend. (The grenade basically looks like a canister of spray-paint and explodes in two stages: 1- A small explosion propels a cloud of liquid and powdered explosives in all directions, which then 2- ignites with a blast radius of about 5 yards). He got it out, pulled the pin, and tossed it at the SUA soldiers. He screamed to the top of his lungs, "This is for my 20-year-old girlfriend!" Rimmer then turned and fired at a young SUA soldier standing next to a shack. More marines were coming in and fanning out across the city.

WUNS Richard Stallman, off the coast of Southern United Africa

Admiral Isaac Beaudouin took a seat on the bridge, near a radar screen. Thus far, no SUA aircraft had taken off since the jury-rigged corporate jet. Beaudouin and his fleet got very close to participating in the Kalakdan conflict until it was diffused, and Operation Bestia was the Stallman's combat debut. Admiral Beaudouin had a hunch that the Southern United African Air Force was just laying low, waiting for the opportunity to attack. He ordered that two F/A-18F Super Hornets be sent out to patrol the airspace over Capetown. He would not allow a sneak attack by SUA aircraft.

Southern United Africa
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Southern United Africa » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:57 pm

The Streets of Capetown

The Wikipedian and Epicnopolian forces were closing in on the small 3rd battalion convoy. A Flat Track tank swiveled its gun towards an Epicnopolian vehicle, but before the loader could even put a round into the breach, the tank exploded after being hit with a depleted uranium round from a Wikipedian tank. Soldiers surrounding the burning vehicle then fled for cover to plan a competent counterattack. Meanwhile, a group of soldiers caught some Wikipedian marines exiting the back door of a furniture store. They raised their weapons, but not before one marine tossed a cylindrical device, presumably a grenade, at them. The first explosion instantly killed three soldiers and sent a strange, wet, and odorous cloud about 5 meters in every direction, and before anyone could react, the cloud exploded in a fireball, killing all except one young soldier, named Robert Yyaard. Yyaard ran around a small shack and encountered some Wikipedian marines and Epicnopolians, staring right at him. The same marine who threw the grenade shot Yyaard twice in the lungs, spilling blood down to his knees. Yyaard hunched over, and then got up, spun to face his enemies, and fired two shots from his Ruger .22 caliber assault rifle. He immediately went into the shack, closed the door behind him, and then collapsed on the floor and died of blood loss. Soldiers in the shack dragged Yyaard to a hole in the floor and dropped him in. The 3rd Battalion commander witnessed this from a hideout, and said to his men, "That'll give the enemy a complex! Now they'll think we have an un-killable army! Well, at least some un-killable units! We can wage psy-war on them! Gather up some blank rounds, some bags of fake blood, and some dust grenades. Its time to make those bastards pay!

OOC: Just in case some of you are confused, that soldier did indeed die, but it was behind closed doors and out of sight of the Wikipedians and Epicnopolians. Usually if someone is shot in the lungs death is not instant, but they will collapse in pain and run out of breath before they bleed out and die. However, the soldier was so hopped up on various drugs that the pain was made more bearable and he was able to flee before dying.

Wikipedia and Universe
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Wikipedia and Universe » Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:59 pm

The marines looked on as the SUA soldier got up from his knees, and fired two more shots from his rifle, nailing Rimmer straight in the face. The soldier went into the shack and closed the door. Rimmer lay motionless in the dirt as another member of his squad whispered, "Holy shit. Holy shit!" It soon turned to yelling, "Holy shit! What the fuck?!" He turned to his fellow marines, "That guy just fucking survived two gunshots to the fucking chest and killed Rimmer! That's fucking impossible! He can't be a fucking zombie!" A lieutenant spoke up, "Alright, here's the plan. We need to find out why that guy won't die. We're gonna go in that shack, get in a gunfight with him until he runs out of ammo, and then apprehend him. I don't care what the hell it takes. From there, take him into a vehicle and check him out. I know there's a way we can take out these guys." The marines then stormed the shack, firing their weapons. It was empty except for some plywood boards covering up a hole in the floor. A marine uncovered the hole and turned on his LED flashlight. He could see all the way down to the Capetown sewer. "That's where he went. I don't think we want to go on a chase through a third-world sewer, so let's smoke this bastard out." He dropped two high-intensity smoke grenades down into the sewer. Meanwhile, on a large avenue, NLOS-C artillery platforms began firing on the city, and the MDISC force was slowly advancing toward Capetown City Hall.

Southern United Africa
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Southern United Africa » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:26 pm

The 3rd battalion commander was ready to put his idea to work. "I heard there are some kind of Jim Fish rebels running around helping the enemy. What we need is a Jim Fish soldier of ours to play the part of one of the rebels. He would be just like a prop, eh?" He called over a young black soldier from a segregated non-white unit. He handed him an old South African R-4 assault rifle loaded with blanks. The commander then sent out a white soldier with a balloon filled with fake blood inside his helmet. The black soldier walked ran along the closely-spaced rooftops and the white soldier ran along the street until they were well within sight of some Epicnopolian and Wikipedian soldiers. The black soldier did as he was ordered and fired the blanks on full auto at the white soldier, aiming for the head. The white soldier fell and hit his head against the side of a house, bursting the balloon of fake blood, which then flowed down from his head. Anyone would take him for dead. Then, he sprung to his feet, covered in "blood", and fired his gun (which had live ammo) at the black soldier, killing him. This soldier had, from the start, been set up to be killed. The white soldier then fired his rifle at an Epicnopolian tank before running inside of a house. At that moment, a squad of soldiers came running down that same street when a grenade was tossed at them from a house. It exploded with black dust, and the soldiers automatically threw themselves into the air and fell onto the ground, sprawled. They stayed there for three seconds before getting up, firing their weapons at their enemies, and fleeing.

OOC: Epic and Wiki, try to RP your soldiers' interpretation of what they saw, and their reaction.

Epicnopolis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Epicnopolis » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:50 pm

"HOLY SHIT!" Private Holmes yelled. "THEY'RE FUCKIN ZOMBIES! THEY'LL KILL US ALL!" He cowered in terror as they all watched the events unfold before them.

"Get a god damn hold of yourself private!" Yelled their Staff Sergeant. "Their is no such thing as zombies. I'll get in some close air support to help us, let's see how these 'zombies' stand up to that!"

In the air, above Capetown City Hall

Corporal Jennings looked at the battle on the ground before him. It was...amazing....tons of tanks, men, and helicopters were seemingly having trouble blowing past the barricade which was the Capetown City Hall. Although, the city hall itself was pretty damn big. As Jennings dropped behind a tree, he looked at his newly found Wikipedian Buddy, Private First Class James.

"This is sad...they can't even see us behind a tree..." Jennings said as he loaded his gun.

"Either that or they don't want to 'upset' us." James said, they both laughed, and ran forward toward the sides of the city hall.

OOC: So basically, there is a giant assault on your heavily fortified town hall, and that assault is coming from all sides except the back.

Epicnopolis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Epicnopolis » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:45 pm

Bump...

Southern United Africa
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Southern United Africa » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:25 pm

There was no hope left for the SUA soldiers who were fighting in Capetown. With no air support and no replenishment of supplies, they may have fought hard, but in the end they were unable to hold a single position in the city throughout the entire battle thus far. Their last- and hardest- stand was at Capetown City Hall. At first, they held well- the Epicnopolian and Wikipedian forces, for what seemed like two seconds, had some trouble getting past the barricade, but then they broke through. Any soldier who emerged from behind the barricade ended up being killed by hostile fire, and so exposed the position of everyone else. The soldiers behind the barricade were attacked from the air and ran for cover, but all except five were killed. They, along with the other guards standing outside, were quickly overwhelmed as the Epicnopolian and Wikipedian forces stormed the building. They were all using .22 caliber weapons, and were therefore massively outgunned. The mayor, a fierce and brutal enforcer of Neo-Apartheid (who was rumored to have had an affair with Dempsey), was rushed to the roof and put on a helicopter. As it flew over the city, its tail rotor was struck by small arms fire and the helicopter plummeted into the street. Only the mayor survived, and limped out onto the street, holding an S&W 500 pistol. Knowing its power, he held it like a rifle, and fell to his knees, waiting, bleeding. He fired it at a group of IAVF rebels, but they quickly shot him in the head. By this point, the frightened and disoriented troops were shooting at each other. Of the 56 remaining troops, 12 committed suicide, 30 fled the city, and 14 surrendered to Epicnopolian and Wikipedian troops. Capetown had fallen to Epicnopolis and Wikipedia and Universe, and the airport was in the hands of the IAVF, being readied for use as a base by the Epicnopolian and Wikipedian forces. An IAVF commander approached an Epicnopolian Brigadier General and saluted. "You have taken Capetown and liberated its people. We will help you build your base and proceed with you across the desert on the 1,000 mile journey to New Johannesburg. But before we proceed, our people would like to get you all drinks."

Epicnopolis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Epicnopolis » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:44 am

"No beer." Said General Issac's. All men in the vicinity stopped everything they were doing, Epicnopolian, Wikipedian, and the IAVF alike, they all stopped and saluted the Allied Commander of all forces. "Aunt Jenny doesn't like it."

He observed the men around him, all talking together jubilantly. "Show me to the SUA prisoners."

After the Commander showed him to them, he sat down and grabbed an African made cigar. He stared all of them in the face, they were seemingly suprised at being treated so well, for the African propaganda had portrayed the Epic-Wiki force as a brutal, tyrannical douchebaggery of people. "Tell me, what did you expect when you surrendered to us?"

Outside City Hall

General Henry Bragg walked up to the IAVF Commander. "Give the men a couple days rest," He said, then took a bite out of his sandwich. He thought hard and long, "Contact the nations of Namibia, Botswana, and Zimbabwe...I want to know their stances on this war. If they support us, we could use their nation's for a pincer move and sandwich Dempsey's forces. Show the might of the MDISC Alliance."

Bragg looked at the man, waited for him to salute, did so, then walked away.

OOC: Seriously, though, could you do that last part?
Last edited by Epicnopolis on Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Southern United Africa
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Southern United Africa » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:03 pm

OOC: Since there are no participating Namibia, Botswana, or Zimbabwe-based nations, I will speak for those states.

The IAVF commander replied, "All three of those nations have fought SUA more than once to get their land back, one time even simultaneously, but all times they failed. Southern United Africa is like the African version of the USSR. However, these three nations are not militarily powerful, so it is not surprising that SUA has defeated them. Dempsey must not have cared much about Capetown, or at least her grip on it. We know that she has been holding back almost all of the strategic elements of SUA's military. For this entire time, she has ordered the Air Force to stand down. Most of the SUA troops have been held back, aside from the limited amount of troops she sent here and the ones who were already posted here. SUA even has an aircraft carrier that has been kept in port at the New Mozambique Administrate. It isn't much, though. It was a cargo container ship that was converted by bolting on some metal framework and a 2-foot-thick plywood deck. It carries a few Bede BD-10 Pavé fighters and a few FMX-4 Facetmobile attack aircraft. She is holding these forces back to fool us into thinking that she has no military. I would suggest we play along and make her think it is working. Wait for the carrier to approach your fleet. you can easily destroy it. The ship is called the Jan Smuts, but I like to call it the S.S. Piece of Shit. While we rest, we should have combat air patrols to prevent airstrikes if she finally decides to mobilize the air force." Meanwhile, crowds in the street were celebrating and burning SUA flags. Klara Alma, the SUA soldier who defected to the IAVF, rushed toward a random Epicnopolian soldier and threw her arms around him. An IAVF guerrilla raised, side by side, the Wikipedian, Epicnopolian, and South African flags over City Hall.
Last edited by Southern United Africa on Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents