NATION

PASSWORD

The Rebuilding of a Shattered Nation [All Techs- Open]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Novo Wagondia
Minister

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

The Rebuilding of a Shattered Nation [All Techs- Open]

Postby Novo Wagondia » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:02 pm

Official Communication
From the Desk of the President of Wagondia

Esteemed Leader of all nations:

I present to you this message in the wake of a terrible national tragedy. This is new information to many of you, but those valiant nations who stood by us during this crisis will understand my position when I declare that Wagondia has never before seen destruction of this scale, nor has much of the free world. Thanks to the actions of the nations aforementioned, the death toll was minimal, and our people have begun to repopulate what is left of their homes. What happened in full is apparent now to all of them- they are victims of a series of nuclear, biological, and chemical attacks launched without warning or provocation by the heinous forces of Taitung Pinyin, a small, insignificant nation looking to expand by way of brutal force. Their forces coordinated these actions by abusing the diplomatic immunity and working from overseas consulates to trade and meet with members of regional mafia cells and black market dealers. Furthermore, they gave this attack with no warning, nor any noble justification, wishing only to expand their own borders and oppress the people of this free and independent country. These devices, although their effects were curbed by heroic actions in this once-tranquil battlefield nation, have destroyed much of the national infrastructure, as they were placed strategically in centers of high population, and near vital structures. Many of our major cities, including our capital, Santa Catalina, are mere slivers of their former selves, literally and figuratively, with transportation crippled, supply centers destroyed, and whole districts flattened. In the wake of these terrible events, when nations of all political backgrounds rose to help us, I ask once more that your nations will aid us in rebuilding this shattered nation. To you, we are forever appreciative.

-Edward B. Mackenzie
President of the Republic of Wagondia
Empire of Wagondia
Map
Prime Ministers
Santa Catalina
"Here man's feet rested at night beside the eagle's feet, in the high gory retreats, and at dawn they trod the rarefied mist with feet of thunder and touched lands and stones until they recognized them in the night"

⚔ ♕ Her Austral and Imperial Majesty, Carmen I ♕ ⚔
△▽△
Modern-day realization of Bolívar's efforts to unify Latin America, with a twist of constitutional monarchy and a dash of overseas empire. The United Fruit Company never existed, and Henry Kissinger retired as an accountant. It all started that one summer, back in Panama, 1826...
▽△▽
Demonym: Wagain

Empire of Andrew

Novo Wagondia
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Novo Wagondia » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:40 pm

OOC: Send all aid, if possible, to either Santa Catalina or Rio de Janeiro. They will be staging points for further transportation of supplies. Thank you.
Empire of Wagondia
Map
Prime Ministers
Santa Catalina
"Here man's feet rested at night beside the eagle's feet, in the high gory retreats, and at dawn they trod the rarefied mist with feet of thunder and touched lands and stones until they recognized them in the night"

△▽△
Modern-day realization of Bolívar's efforts to unify Latin America, with a twist of constitutional monarchy and a dash of overseas empire. The United Fruit Company never existed, and Henry Kissinger retired as an accountant. It all started that one summer, back in Panama, 1826...
▽△▽

Empire of Andrew

Krickan Union
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Krickan Union » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:15 pm

TO: President Edward B. Mackenzie
Encryption: None

Dear President Edward B. Mackenzie,

I am saddened to hear what has happened to your nation, no-one deserves the amount of destruction that was brought upon you, especially for no reason. I have gotten satellite images of your nation, and the destruction is immense. Due to this, I will be sending the 203rd Krickan Armed Forces Medical Corps to your nation, to be more specific the city of Rio de Janeiro, in order to help supply aid to your citizens. I wish the best to you, and good luck, hopefully this incident can pass by as soon as possible.

Sincerely, Central Governance AI.
Last edited by Krickan Union on Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DEFCON 1X
DEFCON 2
DEFCON 3
DEFCON 4
DEFCON 5
Economic Left/Right: 1.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.67
PROTOCOL #39 IS IN EFFECT, EMERGENCY GOVERNMENT POWERS HAVE BEEN ENACTED

Novo Wagondia
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Novo Wagondia » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:19 pm

Krickan Union wrote:TO: President Edward B. Mackenzie
Encryption: None

Dear President Edward B. Mackenzie,

I am saddened to hear what has happened to your nation, no-one deserves the amount of destruction that was brought upon you, especially for no reason. I have gotten satellite images of your nation, and the destruction is immense. Due to this, I will be sending the 203rd Krickan Armed Forces Medical Corps to your nation, to be more specific the city of Rio de Janeiro, in order to help supply aid to your citizens. I wish the best to you, and good luck, hopefully this incident can pass by as soon as possible.

Sincerely, Central Governance AI.

We thank you very much for this kind show of solidarity; and our people will be very thankful for the medical presence. In addition, we hope that your troops will win valuable expertise, and that we can repay this favor in the future. Currently, the largest threat is Nuclear Fallout, causing some areas to be uninhabitable. Due to this, we urge you to equip your Medical Corps with HAZMAT gear and radiation-proof equipment, to ensure their safety and effectiveness.
Empire of Wagondia
Map
Prime Ministers
Santa Catalina

△▽△
▽△▽

Empire of Andrew

Confederacy of Bavarian States
Envoy

Founded: Jan 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederacy of Bavarian States » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:33 pm

The Confederate States of Bavaria will gladly send the 4th Medical Brigade as well as the 3rd Infantry Division to keep law and order within your nation until the government is able to take control upon its own. If you deny any part of this aid, we will not mind.
Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeOVsI5SAhg
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=10537434
The day I sniped the WA: https://i.gyazo.com/b91eab0181bf2408cdbfd0efac69e2e6.png
"Now I just imagined an American in WWII running into a house holding a pineapple by the leaves and whacking Germans with it" - Confederacy of Bavarian States
I can be a bit of a sociopath, I haven't been tested (Nor can I afford it) so I can't tell whether I'm messed up in the head or have a terrible personality so forgive me for anything that might seem blunt

Novo Wagondia
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Novo Wagondia » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:37 pm

Confederacy of Bavarian States wrote:The Confederate States of Bavaria will gladly send the 4th Medical Brigade as well as the 3rd Infantry Division to keep law and order within your nation until the government is able to take control upon its own. If you deny any part of this aid, we will not mind.

Do not fear- we will accept these soldiers and medics as our own military- they are welcome to lodge in whatever accommodation we have left, and their help will be much appreciated. We thank you for this kind offer.
Empire of Wagondia
Map
Prime Ministers
Santa Catalina

△▽△
▽△▽

Empire of Andrew

The Orson Empire
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Orson Empire » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:38 pm

To: President Edward B. Mackenzie, Novo Wagondia
Subject: Rebuilding Process
Encryption: NONE

Because of our recent agreement to establish factories, military bases, and missile silos in our nation, the Empire will be meeting it's part of the deal. We will be sending in 2 million troops and 800,000 construction workers into your nation in order to assist you in rebuilding, as well as handing out rations of food to your citizens and keeping general order. In addition, we will be deploying radiation scrubber machines into all cities that were effected in order to remove the fallout and the intense levels of radiation, so that those areas are made habitable once more.

Novo Wagondia
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Novo Wagondia » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:40 pm

The Orson Empire wrote:(Image)

Because of our recent agreement to establish factories, military bases, and missile silos in our nation, the Empire will be meeting it's part of the deal. We will be sending in 2 million troops and 800,000 construction workers into your nation in order to assist you in rebuilding, as well as handing out rations of food to your citizens and keeping general order. In addition, we will be deploying radiation scrubber machines into all cities that were effected in order to remove the fallout and the intense levels of radiation, so that those areas are made habitable once more.

This will be incredibly helpful, Orson- thank you for this technology, which should make long strides in it's mission to sanitize the nation of nuclear waste. This is a very effective method by which to be aiding us- thank you once again.
Empire of Wagondia
Map
Prime Ministers
Santa Catalina

△▽△
▽△▽

Empire of Andrew

The Orson Empire
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Orson Empire » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:46 pm

Novo Wagondia wrote:
The Orson Empire wrote:(Image)

This will be incredibly helpful, Orson- thank you for this technology, which should make long strides in it's mission to sanitize the nation of nuclear waste. This is a very effective method by which to be aiding us- thank you once again.

The workers will be using construction drones to help them with some of the more harder tasks involving construction, such as specific details. Simply program the drones, and they will build what you want.

Novo Wagondia
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Novo Wagondia » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:01 pm

The Orson Empire wrote:
Novo Wagondia wrote:

The workers will be using construction drones to help them with some of the more harder tasks involving construction, such as specific details. Simply program the drones, and they will build what you want.

Our forces will take this to heart, and will use them well. Thank you once more, Orson.
Empire of Wagondia
Map
Prime Ministers
Santa Catalina

△▽△
▽△▽

Empire of Andrew

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:11 pm

East of Santa Catalina | Red Cross Base of Operations

Worker Drones passed over head as the volunteers of the NSRC put up another Emergency Shelter, this one would act as a biological and nuclear screening post that would inspect patients before they would be admitted to one of the two bunking centers. One for those in generally good health and the other for those in need of constant attention. At the moment only five buildings were up. An HQ, a Surgical center, Screening Post, and the two separate housings. They had arrived at the personal request of the Wagdonian Government. In charge was one Pete Wellsburg, a good coordinator. He knew others would arrive to the base soon, both from the damaged state of Wagdonia and also from the NSRC. At least he hoped more aid would arrive.

(OOC: My first time posting for the NSRC in the field, I hope I haven't rushed into anything It's just I really wanted to get started with the assistance as soon as possible.)
A light in casing is still a light.
Tomorrow is made today.
You can't stop progress, but you can direct it's course.

Confederacy of Bavarian States
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederacy of Bavarian States » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:22 pm

Bavaria finalizes its aid

We have decided to send the already issued units as well as send to the shattered nation 1,000 metric tonnes of steel, iron, coal, as well as 500 metric tonnes of food and 50,000 barrels of oil to keep facility generators online to help rebuild the damaged nation. If any further requests of aid are required, we waill glad fully oblige.
Last edited by Confederacy of Bavarian States on Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeOVsI5SAhg
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=10537434
The day I sniped the WA: https://i.gyazo.com/b91eab0181bf2408cdbfd0efac69e2e6.png
"Now I just imagined an American in WWII running into a house holding a pineapple by the leaves and whacking Germans with it" - Confederacy of Bavarian States
I can be a bit of a sociopath, I haven't been tested (Nor can I afford it) so I can't tell whether I'm messed up in the head or have a terrible personality so forgive me for anything that might seem blunt

Novo Wagondia
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Novo Wagondia » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:29 pm

Harbertia wrote:East of Santa Catalina | Red Cross Base of Operations

Worker Drones passed over head as the volunteers of the NSRC put up another Emergency Shelter, this one would act as a biological and nuclear screening post that would inspect patients before they would be admitted to one of the two bunking centers. One for those in generally good health and the other for those in need of constant attention. At the moment only five buildings were up. An HQ, a Surgical center, Screening Post, and the two separate housings. They had arrived at the personal request of the Wagdonian Government. In charge was one Pete Wellsburg, a good coordinator. He knew others would arrive to the base soon, both from the damaged state of Wagdonia and also from the NSRC. At least he hoped more aid would arrive.

(OOC: My first time posting for the NSRC in the field, I hope I haven't rushed into anything It's just I really wanted to get started with the assistance as soon as possible.)

The President, who had returned to his demolished home, called Mr. Wellsburg. "Thank you" he said "For you valiant efforts in rebuilding this nation. If there is anything I can do, or anything that you would like to bring my attention to, please notify me."
Empire of Wagondia
Map
Prime Ministers
Santa Catalina

△▽△
▽△▽

Empire of Andrew

Novo Wagondia
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Novo Wagondia » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:30 pm

Confederacy of Bavarian States wrote:Bavaria finalizes its aid

We have decided to send the already issued units as well as send to the shattered nation 1,000 metric tonnes of steel, iron, coal, as well as 500 metric tonnes of food and 50,000 barrels of oil to keep facility generators online to help rebuild the damaged nation. If any further requests of aid are required, we waill glad fully oblige.

Thank you very much for this donation of raw materials- they will be instrumental in rebuilding, and we will issue them to Orson construction crews- the supplies will see good use in rebuilding our cities as bigger, better, and safer urban centers.
Empire of Wagondia
Map
Prime Ministers
Santa Catalina

△▽△
▽△▽

Empire of Andrew

Cybus1
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 08, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:32 pm

To: Edward Mackenzie
Subject: Possible use of E-99 in construction?
My dear friend Edward, it breaks my heart to see your lovely nation in such a dreadful state. I shall send over Dr. Koenig to help supervise reconstruction, as well as exactly 5000 Nanocores. The Wagain Defense Force has deployed around your boarders, on John's authority. However Dr. Neilsan raised an interesting idea. I'm sure your aware that E-99 can restore objects. He proposes that we use E-99 to instantly rebuild buildings and infrastructure. Also, I have a plan for the new Presidential Palace, if you decline E-99 or using nanites to restore it. I have sent Sabrina out with them. She should be arriving shortly
I don't use NS stats, please refer to the factbooks. Terms to use: Cybus, Cybusian, The Infinite Cybusian Empire. Feel free to TG with suggestions, comments, feedback, questions, etc, especially about factbooks.
Regal and powerful; they carry an air about them that is inherently oppressive, the air of a trillion years of ancestry. -Kaedijork.
Great Gatsby, featuring some shape-shifting ability and more sci-fi elements. - Zitravgrad

Our Military
New Q&A!
News: / Sons of Mercer raid on foreign Human colony results in over 10,500 deaths or Consumptions in only two hours; dropships flee through Jaunt portal, escape. Imperial govt offers to assist investigation.

Novo Wagondia
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Novo Wagondia » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:42 pm

Cybus1 wrote:To: Edward Mackenzie
Subject: Possible use of E-99 in construction?
My dear friend Edward, it breaks my heart to see your lovely nation in such a dreadful state. I shall send over Dr. Koenig to help supervise reconstruction, as well as exactly 5000 Nanocores. The Wagain Defense Force has deployed around your boarders, on John's authority. However Dr. Neilsan raised an interesting idea. I'm sure your aware that E-99 can restore objects. He proposes that we use E-99 to instantly rebuild buildings and infrastructure. Also, I have a plan for the new Presidential Palace, if you decline E-99 or using nanites to restore it. I have sent Sabrina out with them. She should be arriving shortly

To: Alex Mercer
Subject: Much Thanks

Thank you very much for these ideas- we are very open to redesigning old landmarks, and we would love to take a look at your plans. As usual, your personnel will be greeted like family- it will be a touching display of cooperation that will be a permanent reminded in the hearts of many Wagains. As for the E-99, we believe that to be a great idea, though we suggest using only small quantities on smaller buildings, to avoid impacting anything else at a large scale. Once again, thank you very much for the help.
Empire of Wagondia
Map
Prime Ministers
Santa Catalina

△▽△
▽△▽

Empire of Andrew

Timmy City
Minister

Founded: Feb 16, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Timmy City » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:47 pm

OOC: In my region, I am already helping novo alot, there are aid workers and people doing things all over the place, planes are flying non-stop, boats are going and coming non-stop we are helping to remove damage and etc, and will soon be posting red cross meet up.

IC: Dear Novo,
It is in my deepest regret that I write to you this message. Our ambassador to your nation was killed due to biological strike. We are sending Marines, that will come with the next wave of troops to help your nation. They will remove the body and take it back to Key West. In addition to what we also are doing. We are deploying our other aid agency team to your nation. They are coming with supplies, fuel and equipment, money, cars, and other items.Also we are sending a architect team headed by the best architect in Timmy City. They can help plan out your nation to rebuild your cities. His name is John Paul Gandfo, the architect, the head of timmy missions is General Don Richard.
Thank You,
Timmy City
Hurricane Matthew 2016!

Novo Wagondia
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Novo Wagondia » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:17 pm

Timmy City wrote:OOC: In my region, I am already helping novo alot, there are aid workers and people doing things all over the place, planes are flying non-stop, boats are going and coming non-stop we are helping to remove damage and etc, and will soon be posting red cross meet up.

IC: Dear Novo,
It is in my deepest regret that I write to you this message. Our ambassador to your nation was killed due to biological strike. We are sending Marines, that will come with the next wave of troops to help your nation. They will remove the body and take it back to Key West. In addition to what we also are doing. We are deploying our other aid agency team to your nation. They are coming with supplies, fuel and equipment, money, cars, and other items.Also we are sending a architect team headed by the best architect in Timmy City. They can help plan out your nation to rebuild your cities. His name is John Paul Gandfo, the architect, the head of timmy missions is General Don Richard.
Thank You,
Timmy City

Thank you Timmy for your efforts- you have proved to be incredibly effective so far in rebuilding the nation, and your efforts are truly massive. We are very appreciative of this, and we have taken steps to ensure that your nation will be fully recognized for it's great actions. Gandfo and Richard will be welcomed with open arms, and we will work very closely with them to develop redevelopment ideas. Once again, we thank you sincerely.
Empire of Wagondia
Map
Prime Ministers
Santa Catalina

△▽△
▽△▽

Empire of Andrew

Western Arab Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 18, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Western Arab Empire » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:30 pm

I, the Caliph of the Western Arab Empire am shocked and dismayed at this brutal and destructive attack on this nation. After a meeting with the heads of Defense and Foreign Affairs, it was concluded that the Western Arab Empire will be sending 100,000 soldiers, 50,000 doctors, and $10,000,000 for relief and aid. The Western Arab Empire will forward any extra help needed.

محمد بن عبد العزيز
Muhammad bin Abdul Aziz
Khalifah of Western Arab Empire

Novo Wagondia
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Novo Wagondia » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:34 pm

Western Arab Empire wrote:

I, the Caliph of the Western Arab Empire am shocked and dismayed at this brutal and destructive attack on this nation. After a meeting with the heads of Defense and Foreign Affairs, it was concluded that the Western Arab Empire will be sending 100,000 soldiers, 50,000 doctors, and $10,000,000 for relief and aid. The Western Arab Empire will forward any extra help needed.

محمد بن عبد العزيز
Muhammad bin Abdul Aziz
Khalifah of Western Arab Empire

We, as a nation, thank you very much for your donations. your astounding generosity is yet another case of total strangers rising to aid our nation, regardless of political beliefs and cultural backgrounds. Your nation is a heroic inspiration for others, a fantastic reflection on your region, and an overall heartwarming gesture of humanity. Thank you for your charity.
Empire of Wagondia
Map
Prime Ministers
Santa Catalina

△▽△
▽△▽

Empire of Andrew

Ryccia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 25, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Ryccia » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:36 pm

Novo Wagondia wrote:

Official Communication

I present to you this message in the wake of a terrible national tragedy. This is new information to many of you, but those valiant nations who stood by us during this crisis will understand my position when I declare that Wagondia has never before seen destruction of this scale, nor has much of the free world. Thanks to the actions of the nations aforementioned, the death toll was minimal, and our people have begun to repopulate what is left of their homes. What happened in full is apparent now to all of them- they are victims of a series of nuclear, biological, and chemical attacks launched without warning or provocation by the heinous forces of Taitung Pinyin, a small, insignificant nation looking to expand by way of brutal force. Their forces coordinated these actions by abusing the diplomatic immunity and working from overseas consulates to trade and meet with members of regional mafia cells and black market dealers. Furthermore, they gave this attack with no warning, nor any noble justification, wishing only to expand their own borders and oppress the people of this free and independent country. These devices, although their effects were curbed by heroic actions in this once-tranquil battlefield nation, have destroyed much of the national infrastructure, as they were placed strategically in centers of high population, and near vital structures. Many of our major cities, including our capital, Santa Catalina, are mere slivers of their former selves, literally and figuratively, with transportation crippled, supply centers destroyed, and whole districts flattened. In the wake of these terrible events, when nations of all political backgrounds rose to help us, I ask once more that your nations will aid us in rebuilding this shattered nation. To you, we are forever appreciative.

-Edward B. Mackenzie

To: President Edward B. Mackenzie
We volunteer to build your cities like they were by sending 19,000 workers to help the rebuilding. We also are gonna send food, water and first aid kits for your people. We would like to you to accept our humanitarian help.

Signed,
King Jose of Ryccia
Some person
TSPer and Lazarene
Ex-Member of the Council on Lazarene Security
"Ryccia you got it wrong"
- Xoriet, 2019

Mizrad
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Mizrad » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:42 pm

TO: Nova Wagondia
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Level Zero, None

To Whom It May Concern,

We here at the Department of Disease Control and Research [DDCR] of Mizrad have recently become aware of the issue your nation has faced. Places of our nation as well have been tasked with taking on these types of situations but never before on this scale of destruction has Mizrad domestically faced something like this. Internationally, we can be considered proffesionals at being the clean up guy. That's why I extend my hand in help and offer you the aid of the DDCR to decontaminate whichever areas you designate, care for the sick as far as we can, provide food, water and shelter such as tents or cargo containers acting as temporary housing and a decent sized military force to help out. We hope to help out if we can, but understand if we're turned down. Either way we wish you good luck.

For A Brighter Future,
Linda Reggaro, Head of the DDCR, Republic of Mizrad
"No good decision was ever made in a swivel chair" -George Patton
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!

Nosy little fucker aren't you?

Novo Wagondia
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Novo Wagondia » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:45 pm

Ryccia wrote:
Novo Wagondia wrote:

Official Communication

-Edward B. Mackenzie

To: President Edward B. Mackenzie
We volunteer to build your cities like they were by sending 19,000 workers to help the rebuilding. We also are gonna send food, water and first aid kits for your people. We would like to you to accept our humanitarian help.

Signed,
King Jose of Ryccia

We are always open to humanitarian aid, and demonstrations of goodwill such as yours will be considered in the future as beautiful examples of international cooperation. Thank you very much for your support- It will be used well in the reconstruction of our cities. Your workers will be sent to Western Wagondia to rebuild old Spanish colonial towns destroyed by the attack.
Empire of Wagondia
Map
Prime Ministers
Santa Catalina

△▽△
▽△▽

Empire of Andrew

Okinagano
Attaché

Founded: Jun 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Okinagano » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:49 pm

Greetings, people of Novo Wagdonia. I am Prime Minister Azai Hisamasa of The Commonwealth of Okinagano. We are aware of your condition and are sending equipment for rebuilding your cities, 150 of our best tanks, and $3 billion for your use to help resolve resolve this national disaster. We are also raising money through charities and have 14 nuclear warheads that we will use at your discretion.
Last edited by Okinagano on Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Novo Wagondia
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Novo Wagondia » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:49 pm

Mizrad wrote:TO: Nova Wagondia
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Level Zero, None

To Whom It May Concern,

We here at the Department of Disease Control and Research [DDCR] of Mizrad have recently become aware of the issue your nation has faced. Places of our nation as well have been tasked with taking on these types of situations but never before on this scale of destruction has Mizrad domestically faced something like this. Internationally, we can be considered proffesionals at being the clean up guy. That's why I extend my hand in help and offer you the aid of the DDCR to decontaminate whichever areas you designate, care for the sick as far as we can, provide food, water and shelter such as tents or cargo containers acting as temporary housing and a decent sized military force to help out. We hope to help out if we can, but understand if we're turned down. Either way we wish you good luck.

For A Brighter Future,
Linda Reggaro, Head of the DDCR, Republic of Mizrad

We thank your government and it's people deeply for their support- the decontamination efforts will be paramount in our nation's reconstruction, and we are forever grateful that you should so quickly come to the aid of a nation in need- may your people and your nation reach prosperity through the goodwill you have so recently demonstrated. Thank you for your help.
Empire of Wagondia
Map
Prime Ministers
Santa Catalina

△▽△
▽△▽

Empire of Andrew

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents