NATION

PASSWORD

Terror in Rohamistan (IC-MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Pongol
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pongol » Sun May 19, 2013 2:22 am

20,000 more troops landed in Rohamistan. In total Pongol had sent over 40,000 soldiers. They waited for an order from Rohamistan. Many of the soldiers had been fighting the rebels in Pongol and were happy to fight another group of rebels. Commander Julian Payam of PCM took command of the soldiers while his brother was is Southern Rohamistan.

The Soviet Communist Union
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Soviet Communist Union » Sun May 19, 2013 3:52 am

The Soviet Communist Union and its Leader M.Tzavaras after he sat down with his military council for lots and numerous reason he had a conversation about the situation in Rohamistan.
M.Tzavaras-'So whats going on there?'

A.Velouxiotis-'They have some kind of rebellion against their king but i dont think that we should take any actions since more than one nations have sent military power there.But its unfortunate to see a king asking for assistance from other nations to kill its people.

Andrew.J.Bok-'Well we really dont care.Because if we really want to help the rebels or the king there will be too many cons.Money,we may start a war with other nations.

M.Tzavaras-'Hey stop arguing i want you Eustass (Eustass Bram Kid CEO of the national defense) to send a message to their king and ask him Whats going on with their situation are they having big trouble with the rebels? And what is the 1005 reason of this civil war?
SCU map

our colony dark red capital Soviet City

Our second colony Yangsong 5 islands

Soviet City Colony civilization = 450.000 people of the Soviet Communist Union
Trangsong Colony civilization=9,200.00 people of the Soviet Communist Union
Total people in The Colony=10.200.000
Total people in the second colony.Korea islands.Yangosong civilization 700 people.6.000 soldiers.Estimate population in 2 years 5.000.000
Soviet City Civilization=1.100.000.000

Rohamistan
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Rohamistan » Sun May 19, 2013 4:02 am

The Heinrich Empire wrote:The Heinrich Empire has noticed your troubles.

In order to assist, we will be sending you 50,000 Reserved Soldiers. But we need granted permission.

Right now, they are on standby, waiting for orders.

~Prime Minister Michael

Accepted.
Half-German, half-Iranian.

Proud member of The Classical Monarchist Party
-Deo, Regi, Patriae!

Once you're convinced of the truth, not even the truth can convince you.

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind -Ghandi

Rohamistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rohamistan » Sun May 19, 2013 4:10 am

The Soviet Communist Union wrote:(Image)
The Soviet Communist Union and its Leader M.Tzavaras after he sat down with his military council for lots and numerous reason he had a conversation about the situation in Rohamistan.
M.Tzavaras-'So whats going on there?'

A.Velouxiotis-'They have some kind of rebellion against their king but i dont think that we should take any actions since more than one nations have sent military power there.But its unfortunate to see a king asking for assistance from other nations to kill its people.

Andrew.J.Bok-'Well we really dont care.Because if we really want to help the rebels or the king there will be too many cons.Money,we may start a war with other nations.

M.Tzavaras-'Hey stop arguing i want you Eustass (Eustass Bram Kid CEO of the national defense) to send a message to their king and ask him Whats going on with their situation are they having big trouble with the rebels? And what is the 1005 reason of this civil war?

To: The Soviet Communist Union High Command

Greetings,
I am Arsalan Pahlavi. I am writing this message, from behalf of the Rohamistanian Ministry of Defense. I received a message, concerning the situation in Rohamistan.

A man, only known as Hichkas, and his terrorist organization, have laid several car bombs in Rehran and other major cities, following protests. We believe, that Hichkas wants to overthrow his majesty, Roham Shah Hatami II. We would happily appreciate your help. Many other countries are now involved in this conflict. If you are to send troops, The Ministry of Defense would like to inform you, that this has been approved.
OOC: The maximum amount of troops able to be sent is 100'000.

-Deo, Regi, Patriae!

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Soviet Communist Union » Sun May 19, 2013 5:52 am

Rohamistan wrote:

To: The Soviet Communist Union High Command

Greetings,
I am Arsalan Pahlavi. I am writing this message, from behalf of the Rohamistanian Ministry of Defense. I received a message, concerning the situation in Rohamistan.

A man, only known as Hichkas, and his terrorist organization, have laid several car bombs in Rehran and other major cities, following protests. We believe, that Hichkas wants to overthrow his majesty, Roham Shah Hatami II. We would happily appreciate your help. Many other countries are now involved in this conflict. If you are to send troops, The Ministry of Defense would like to inform you, that this has been approved.
OOC: The maximum amount of troops able to be sent is 100'000.

Our government is thinking of acting in this but we dont want to cause any damage to your nation.We are thinking of sending nuclear powered submarines to cause damage to the known and not known bases of the terrorists.We will help you by searching and finding the bases of those terrorists but dont expect us to accomplish this difficult task.We will not send any troops because of the fear of collateral damage
SCU map

Total people in the second colony.Korea islands.Yangosong civilization 700 people.6.000 soldiers.Estimate population in 2 years 5.000.000

The Heinrich Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Heinrich Empire » Sun May 19, 2013 8:31 am

Rohamistan wrote:
The Heinrich Empire wrote:The Heinrich Empire has noticed your troubles.

In order to assist, we will be sending you 50,000 Reserved Soldiers. But we need granted permission.

Right now, they are on standby, waiting for orders.

~Prime Minister Michael

Accepted.

Copy that. 50,000 soldiers moving in.

We will also send in the 27th Infantry Division, 7th Infantry Division and the 18th Armored Company.

We will even send in the 4th Fleet from our navy as well, with the 2nd Air Company on deck.

~Prime Minister Michael
~Prime Minister Michael

LONG LIVE THE HEINRICH EMPIRE!

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious." ~Sun Tzu

"The Main Purpose of Business is Style. People Buy Style." ~Me

Part-Polish, Part-German, Part-Irish, Part-French.

Not a Nazi. Not a Brony.

The Heinrich Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Heinrich Empire » Sun May 19, 2013 8:40 am

We begin building 5 outposts, and called for 500 Tanks.

~Prime Minister Michael
~Prime Minister Michael

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious." ~Sun Tzu

Not a Nazi. Not a Brony.

Lolloh
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Lolloh » Sun May 19, 2013 4:59 pm

IWC Complex, Rehran, Rohamistan
After some more fighting and some ugly turns, just 60 commandos were left alive. They had little choice, and decided they may as well give up. They put down there weapons at about 3 in the morning.

Southern Rohamistani Desert
Water was running short. Just 600 men remained alive, and they had long abandoned there trucks, favoring motorbikes and walking. They still had a ragged map of Rohamistan, and, with any luck, they'd run into a village in about 50km, or in about a week. If the troops didn't find them first.

Dekkar, Lolloh
The meeting was miniscule. Defense Minister Georgi Wesselright and Deputy Defense Minister Helgad Nerrok. Wesselright went first. "How's the war going?" "Horrible." "Sorry?" "Of 1.300 men we sent in, we've got less than 700 alive. and a tenth of that just surrendered to the Rohamistanis." "Christ." "Yep." "Any suggestions?" "Well, we need to continue propaganda, but... we're having trouble with the Hichkas." "Hm... well. Didn't I tell you to ditch them in favor of the RDM?" "Yes, we have, but..." "But what?" "...we don't have any members." "Well, any ideas?" "We need to support a King. That's the point! Everyone loves they're damn king!" "Well, it's simple them: Kill him."

Skies over Rohamistan
The jet, with Smoyan markings, landed in what was formerly the civilian airport of Rehran. Now, it was a military airbase, and the pilot had to go through a 1.500-point checklist before he was cleared for landing, and, after that, the men and women were carefully screened for so much a pin needle in order to arrest them, they found nothing. This was because the agents, 15 in number, didn't have anything.They were trained in martial arts, and could also make a bow and arrows out of any type of wood. Of course, it would be virtually impossible to do that in Rehran, where police were on every street corner and there was a checkpoint every 2 meters. For now, their mission was simple: Make there way into Rohamistani political life, close enough that they could get in touch with the King.
15, Social Democrat, Brony
Population is 135 million, plus 3 million in the colonies
National Army: 400,000 active (500,000 reserve)
Air Force: 100,000 active (200,000 reserve)
Navy: 200,000 active (400,000 reserve)
National Guard: 270,000 (all reserve)
Police Corps: 320,000 (paramilitary)
TOTAL: 2,400,000 (5.2/1000 active,17.8/1000 total)

My Embassy Program
Rainbow Dash is the best Mane 6, so join the Dashery

Rohamistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rohamistan » Mon May 20, 2013 4:57 am

Lolloh wrote:IWC Complex, Rehran, Rohamistan
After some more fighting and some ugly turns, just 60 commandos were left alive. They had little choice, and decided they may as well give up. They put down there weapons at about 3 in the morning.

Water was running short. Just 600 men remained alive, and they had long abandoned there trucks, favoring motorbikes and walking. They still had a ragged map of Rohamistan, and, with any luck, they'd run into a village in about 50km, or in about a week. If the troops didn't find them first.

Dekkar, Lolloh
The meeting was miniscule. Defense Minister Georgi Wesselright and Deputy Defense Minister Helgad Nerrok. Wesselright went first. "How's the war going?" "Horrible." "Sorry?" "Of 1.300 men we sent in, we've got less than 700 alive. and a tenth of that just surrendered to the Rohamistanis." "Christ." "Yep." "Any suggestions?" "Well, we need to continue propaganda, but... we're having trouble with the Hichkas." "Hm... well. Didn't I tell you to ditch them in favor of the RDM?" "Yes, we have, but..." "But what?" "...we don't have any members." "Well, any ideas?" "We need to support a King. That's the point! Everyone loves they're damn king!" "Well, it's simple them: Kill him."

Skies over Rohamistan
The jet, with Smoyan markings, landed in what was formerly the civilian airport of Rehran. Now, it was a military airbase, and the pilot had to go through a 1.500-point checklist before he was cleared for landing, and, after that, the men and women were carefully screened for so much a pin needle in order to arrest them, they found nothing. This was because the agents, 15 in number, didn't have anything.They were trained in martial arts, and could also make a bow and arrows out of any type of wood. Of course, it would be virtually impossible to do that in Rehran, where police were on every street corner and there was a checkpoint every 2 meters. For now, their mission was simple: Make there way into Rohamistani political life, close enough that they could get in touch with the King.

OOC: Looks good. I have a question, it's a normal question okay, I'm not making fun of you or something like that, so, why did you land on a military airport?

-Deo, Regi, Patriae!

Rohamistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rohamistan » Mon May 20, 2013 7:13 am

`
Last edited by Rohamistan on Mon May 20, 2013 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Deo, Regi, Patriae!

Lolloh
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Lolloh » Mon May 20, 2013 8:07 am

Rohamistan wrote:
Lolloh wrote:IWC Complex, Rehran, Rohamistan

Dekkar, Lolloh

Skies over Rohamistan

OOC: Looks good. I have a question, it's a normal question okay, I'm not making fun of you or something like that, so, why did you land on a military airport?

OOC No, I did not mean to land in a military airport. I simply assumed that the military had taken over control of all civilian airports, and the only option would be to land in a military airport.

My Embassy Program

Rohamistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rohamistan » Mon May 20, 2013 8:11 am

Lolloh wrote:
Rohamistan wrote:

OOC No, I did not mean to land in a military airport. I simply assumed that the military had taken over control of all civilian airports, and the only option would be to land in a military airport.

Oh, ok. Well, of course there are still civilian airports, maybe with some military.

-Deo, Regi, Patriae!

Lolloh
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Lolloh » Mon May 20, 2013 8:23 am

Rohamistan wrote:
Lolloh wrote:

Oh, ok. Well, of course there are still civilian airports, maybe with some military.

If I recall, you said that Rehran was in lockdown, and, since Rehran would include airports, I assumed the military had at least some control. Oh well, enough of that, though.

IC

LFS Slovak, 50 nautical miles from Rohamistan
Captain Charles Genwik looked out over the bridge. His carrier was part of the 3rd Carrier Division, one of five Chelsea Class Carriers, capable of holding 92 planes. Currently, the carrier held 22 Jagger fighters and 70 Wyrm bombers. About 5nm away, the LFS Tyvar had 92 Jaggers on board. The government had now initiated Operation Continue Monarch Down, a strategic/tactical bombing raid on Rohamistan. Along with the carriers were 8 Shepherd Class destroyers and 15 Benjamin Class frigates. At that point, a call came up to Genwik. AIDE: Captain, all planes are ready for takeoff. CAPTAIN: Copy that. Prepare the amphibious landing as well. Along with the naval convoy, there came about 2.000 army personnel, ready to land on the coast and help further the RDM. Some reform had come to its measly ranks: They now supported a King, but favored elections and removing the King to a titular position. So far, about 3.000 people had been raised, scattered across the country, mainly in the desert. Genwik gave the green light: A total of 184 planes took flight, destined for Rohamistan.

My Embassy Program

Rohamistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rohamistan » Mon May 20, 2013 8:52 am

IWC Complex.....

Now, that the representatives and the rest of the staff were evacuated, Rohamistanian Forces advanced into the building. Soon, the stormed the front entrance, as well as the back.

Sergeant Riddle: Aight bo's, move up.
Private: Contact!
The squad quickly takes cover, returning fire to the enemy.
Riddle: Where's the fuckin' grenadier?!?!
Grenadier: Here, sir!
Riddle: No shit! Blow those guys up, NOW!
The Grenadier fire a round with his M203-Grenade Launcher, hitting one man, wounding another one badly and destroying the enemy's cover.
The rest of the squad fires at the enemies, while they were retreating. A soldier shoots down another intruder. Suddenly a grenade falls down o the ground, right next to the squad. The Sergeant jumps on it, protecting his unit.
(Explosion!)
Private: Shit, Sir. Sir?!?
Grenadier: He's dead.
Private 2: What now?
Grenadier: Well.... a lieutenant interrupts him.
Lieutenant Kiri: What happened here? Who blew up the wall over there?!?! And where is the Segea.... he sees the Sergeant dead on the ground, smoke moving up and blood spreading.
Lieutenant: Shit, he....well.... Alright Charlie Squad, move up. You're part of my team now. let's chase the bastards

As soon as they move past the corner, they see the enemies.....surrendering.

Southern Rohamistanian Desert....

Sir, we got movement.
Officer: Where?
Soldier: Over here, he says pointing on a map.
Officer: Well, is it a convoy?
Soldier: Looks like it, sir.
Officer: Alright, get me 7 AH-6 Longbows over there.
Soldier: Yes, Sir!

20 minutes later...

Ah-6 Alpha Pilot: Sir, we found them. What now?
Officer: Shoot 'em up!
Alpha Pilot: Sir, there's no one in those trucks.
Officer: What?!?!
Bravo Pilot: Wait, I got something. Seems like they moved that way. I think they're moving with motorcycles. There's only one line.
Officer: Good, chase them.
Alpha Pilot: Yes, Sir!

4 minutes later....
Charlie Pilot: Sir, I only got enough fuel for 2 mikes.
Alpha Pilot: Same Here.
Foxtrot Pilot: I only got enough for 4.
Officer: Refuel and get back on the trails.

-Deo, Regi, Patriae!

Rohamistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rohamistan » Mon May 20, 2013 9:08 am

Lolloh wrote:
Rohamistan wrote:

If I recall, you said that Rehran was in lockdown, and, since Rehran would include airports, I assumed the military had at least some control. Oh well, enough of that, though.

IC

Captain Charles Genwik looked out over the bridge. His carrier was part of the 3rd Carrier Division, one of five Chelsea Class Carriers, capable of holding 92 planes. Currently, the carrier held 22 Jagger fighters and 70 Wyrm bombers. About 5nm away, the LFS Tyvar had 92 Jaggers on board. The government had now initiated Operation Continue Monarch Down, a strategic/tactical bombing raid on Rohamistan. Along with the carriers were 8 Shepherd Class destroyers and 15 Benjamin Class frigates. At that point, a call came up to Genwik. AIDE: Captain, all planes are ready for takeoff. CAPTAIN: Copy that. Prepare the amphibious landing as well. Along with the naval convoy, there came about 2.000 army personnel, ready to land on the coast and help further the RDM. Some reform had come to its measly ranks: They now supported a King, but favored elections and removing the King to a titular position. So far, about 3.000 people had been raised, scattered across the country, mainly in the desert. Genwik gave the green light: A total of 184 planes took flight, destined for Rohamistan.

OOC: You realize this is an act of war against my country, right?

IC: RCENTCOM.....

Agent: Sir, we have a problem. We have at least 100 UFO's breaching our airspace.
General: What?!?! Inform the Air Force, NOW!
Agent: Yes, Sir!
General: Oh, and get all AA's in Rohamistan ready to fire!
Agent: Sir, that'll take some time.
General: I don't care.

Air Force....

Officer: Sir, we've been informed about at least 100 UFO's breaching our airspace.
General: Well, were the AA's prepared?
Officer: Yes, Sir.
General: Good....Okay, I want at least 200 fighter jets or you know what, 300 fighter jets confronting them.
Officer: But sir, that'll cost a lot of money.
General: Well, is our country's safety a matter of money?!?!
Officer: No, Sir! I'll get on it right now, Sir!
General: How long?
Officer: Well, Sir, 300 fighter jets, that'll take a lot of time. But the AA's'll hold 'em down, until we're ready.
General: Good, oh,...and find out where the planes came from.

Rohamistanian Central of Information Gathering and Logistics...(RCIGL)

Agent: Sir, we have something....
Colonel: What?!?! How's that possible? Inform the Navy, and do it quick!
Agent: Yes, Sir!

Rohamistanian Navy...

Officer: Sir, we have 2 carriers, 8 destroyers and 14-16 frigates at our shores.
Admiral: What?!?! I'll need a lot to get this fleet down. Well, I'll need 32 submarines, 150 fighters, escorting 70 bombers and 12 vessels.
Officer: That's too much, Sir! We won't need so many.
Admiral: We'll need to win this. And our budget hasn't been touched, yet. Contact the Air Force. Tell them, we'll need 150 fighters and 70 bombers.

Rohamistanian Air Force, again...

Officer: General, Navy needs 150 fighters and 70 bombers.
General: They can have them. How long will this take?
Officer: An hour, maybe two.
General: Ok.

-Deo, Regi, Patriae!

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Soviet Communist Union » Mon May 20, 2013 11:22 am

Lolloh wrote:
IC

9:45 local time
Leader of The Soviet Communist Union sitting on the garden.
"Sir Sir where are you Sir you have to see this"
"Hey whats going on Josh?"
"Our secret agents send this to us that the The Federation of Lolloh is going to do a strategic/tactical bombing raid on Rohamistan with a big naval army "
"This is outrageous this country already has problems with those rebels and he is going to make a a strategic/tactical bombing raid on Rohamistan?"
"Send a message to the Lolloh embasy to Kar and tell them to withdraw everything on Rohamistan or else tell to our entire submarine forces to get ready to destroy with tomahawk cruises their positions."
"All of them?"
"No it wont be needed.Tell to the 3 akula class submarines to go there along with the 20 Ohio Class Submarines and with 10 Astute Class Submarines.And also send our new Type 214 Papanikolis Class there i want to test it in a real war"
"Which one? we have 6"
"Pipinos"
"Sir are you sure about that?"
"Yes i am sure that the allies of Rohamistan will help"
SCU map

The Dictatorship POD
Minister

Founded: Sep 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dictatorship POD » Mon May 20, 2013 1:43 pm

Southern Rohamistan Border

The third aid station was setup without any problems, now they could help anyone. They were required to do just that, help anyone in need. As long as a person didn't attack the camp, they would be fine. It didn't matter if the person had a weapon or even if they were enemy military, here they could receive medical and food aid. This was because the aid camps were declared non-combat zones and those stationed there were only allowed to retaliate, not attack.
Defensive Condition
Current Def-con level: Def-Con 0
Apply for embassies here
EFEC member.
Allies

Lolloh
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Lolloh » Mon May 20, 2013 2:27 pm

Deck of the LFS Slovak
Captain Genwik looked at the radar. 500-some planes were headed his way. His forces were outnumbered 5 to 2. At least in the air. The Rohamistanis appeared to be readying their AAs, but the planes had still been circling when the bogeys were spotted. Along with that, SONAR had picked up a few subs. Genwik ordered the planes into a defensive position around the carrier, and the destroyers rigged a defensive circle around the Slovak, while also arming underground torpedo tubes. Meanwhile, the frigates divided into three groups: 10 stayed behind to defend the carrier, 2 went ahead for recon, and another 3 were prepared for first-engagement. The planes, meanwhile, formed a defensive ring about 5km away from the carrier at 2.000 meters up. Genwik then braced himself for the worst.

Southern Rohamistani desert
The group was decimated by the attack. Despite using quick 'scatter' tactics, much of the group was wiped out by the blast, but the men remained, if only 400 in number. They were now entirely on foot, but just 30km away from some town, hopefully. If they didn't make it to that town, they were as good as dead.

5.000 liters of water
100 liters of oil
15 sacks of flour
1 sack of salt
1 sack of sugar
3 sacks of beans

My Embassy Program

The Heinrich Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Heinrich Empire » Mon May 20, 2013 3:15 pm

Heinrichian Outposts completed. Prepared to send in local patrols in Rohamistan's towns.

~Prime Minister Michael
~Prime Minister Michael

Not a Nazi. Not a Brony.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Soviet Communist Union » Mon May 20, 2013 4:00 pm

Lolloh wrote:Deck of the LFS Slovak
Captain Genwik looked at the radar. 500-some planes were headed his way. His forces were outnumbered 5 to 2. At least in the air. The Rohamistanis appeared to be readying their AAs, but the planes had still been circling when the bogeys were spotted. Along with that, SONAR had picked up a few subs. Genwik ordered the planes into a defensive position around the carrier, and the destroyers rigged a defensive circle around the Slovak, while also arming underground torpedo tubes. Meanwhile, the frigates divided into three groups: 10 stayed behind to defend the carrier, 2 went ahead for recon, and another 3 were prepared for first-engagement. The planes, meanwhile, formed a defensive ring about 5km away from the carrier at 2.000 meters up. Genwik then braced himself for the worst.

Southern Rohamistani desert
The group was decimated by the attack. Despite using quick 'scatter' tactics, much of the group was wiped out by the blast, but the men remained, if only 400 in number. They were now entirely on foot, but just 30km away from some town, hopefully. If they didn't make it to that town, they were as good as dead.

5.000 liters of water
100 liters of oil
15 sacks of flour
1 sack of salt
1 sack of sugar
3 sacks of beans

A question by our government to The Federation of Lolloh.You are declaring war on Rohamistan?We are asking so we can make our decisions about the future
SCU map

The Heinrich Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Heinrich Empire » Mon May 20, 2013 6:21 pm

27th Infantry Division has landed at the Northern Part of Rohamistan.

27th Infantry Division assembling in the Northern Part of Rohamistan.
Last edited by The Heinrich Empire on Wed May 22, 2013 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Prime Minister Michael

Not a Nazi. Not a Brony.

The Heinrich Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Heinrich Empire » Mon May 20, 2013 10:57 pm

The 6th Air Cargo Platoon will be dropping off supplies for the citizens of Rohamistan.

The supplies in every crate are:
5 Pounds of Beans
3 Pounds of Coffee
5 Gallons of Water
3 Pounds of Rice
3 Pounds of Chicken
3 Pounds of Ham
5 Loafs of Bread

Hopefully this movement will execute well.

~Prime Minister Michael
Last edited by The Heinrich Empire on Wed May 22, 2013 9:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~Prime Minister Michael

Not a Nazi. Not a Brony.

Rohamistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rohamistan » Tue May 21, 2013 5:41 am

The Heinrich Empire wrote:The 6th Air Cargo Platoon will be dropping off supplies for the citizens of Rohamistan.

The supplies in every crate are:
5 Pounds of Beans, 3 Pounds of Coffee, 5 Gallons of Water, 3 Pounds of Rice, 3 Pounds of Chicken, 3 Pounds of Ham, and 5 Loafs of Bread.

Hopefully this movement will execute well.

~Prime Minister Michael

Thank you, but we won't be needing the supplies.

Southern Rohamistanian Desert...

The AH-6 Longbows refueled and found the enemies close to a small town. They knew they had to engage them now, before they reached the town.

Alpha Pilot: Hit 'em up!
Echo Pilot: Roger that !
The Longbows start blowing the soldiers into pieces. Suddenly two RPG's are fired to the sky.
Delta Pilot: Sh*t, I'm going down! I say again, I'm going down!
The Longbow crashes in the middle of the desert, allowing the soldiers to retreat into the town.
Alpha: This is Alpha Pilot, I need immediate medical evacuation. Fire boys, fire. SH*T their in the town. This is the army's job now.

20 minutes later, the pilot was evacuated and a unit of 30 Rangers, 10 MPUV from Majestic Arms and 5 tanks were dispatched to that town.

Sea Battle... The Rohamistanian Fleet and the Air Force assaulted the Lollohian Navy. Soon the bombers escorted by the planes started destroying the frigates, while the vessels took care of the carriers. Fighters were being hit by AA's, defending the bombers.

-Deo, Regi, Patriae!

The Heinrich Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Heinrich Empire » Tue May 21, 2013 6:52 am

Then the operation will not be executed, unless recalled for.

The Skies of Rohamistan
The 27th Air Brigade backs up the Rohamistan's Air Force in the assault.
~Prime Minister Michael

Not a Nazi. Not a Brony.

Pongol
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pongol » Tue May 21, 2013 7:55 am

General Robert returned to Pongol. He decided to call the general in Rohamistan. "Hello my friend I want to know how my troops can help? My 40,000 troops are ready just contact Captain Charles Payam and his brother Commander Julian Payam," He said.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents