NATION

PASSWORD

The Brotherhood of Nod (Alliance, OPEN, MT/PMT/FT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Fortareata
Envoy

Founded: Oct 27, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Fortareata » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:01 pm

Most of the Brotherhood's Army will use modern technology for the time being. Only the Black Hand (the outlet for my nation's rather shady experimentation on cybernetics and stealth technology, as well as any other nation's cutting-edge military experiments, if they wish to aid said section) will use futuristic technology as of this time, since we haven't really done any sharing of technologies yet (and we're not really that big or influential of an alliance as of now).
One vision, one purpose: the Technology of Peace.

Co-founder of the Brotherhood of Nod (viewtopic.php?f=5&t=23872)

Redslavia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Redslavia » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:02 pm

Fortareata wrote:Most of the Brotherhood's Army will use modern technology for the time being. Only the Black Hand (the outlet for my nation's rather shady experimentation on cybernetics and stealth technology, as well as any other nation's cutting-edge military experiments, if they wish to aid said section) will use futuristic technology as of this time, since we haven't really done any sharing of technologies yet (and we're not really that big or influential of an alliance as of now).

It is settled, for now, we are majority modern tech, of course that shall change when we get powerful enough. As Fortareata has confirmed this, this will be how our technology is set up,
My Political Matrix Score: Economic score: -8.19
Social score: +8.26

Member of the Corporate Fascist Party
Also a member of the Steel Pact.

Mossat
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Mossat » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:16 pm

The Scientific Administration has been marveled by this new material known as "Tiberium." With permission, may the Commonwealth acquire some reasonably-sized samples of Tiberium? If possible, the Scientific Administration would also like to perform a joint research program with the Brotherhood for the bettering of mankind.

OOC: By "reasonably-sized" samples I mean quantities of materiel not suitable for weaponization, just for research.
Demonym: Mossacian (Pronounced with a "z")
Mossat Military Hardware Database(Under Construction)
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind." - Albert Einstein
GENERATION 31: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Redslavia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Redslavia » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:22 pm

Mossat wrote:The Scientific Administration has been marveled by this new material known as "Tiberium." With permission, may the Commonwealth acquire some reasonably-sized samples of Tiberium? If possible, the Scientific Administration would also like to perform a joint research program with the Brotherhood for the bettering of mankind.

OOC: By "reasonably-sized" samples I mean quantities of materiel not suitable for weaponization, just for research.

Redslavia shall agree to this. However, due to formality Fortareata must agree as well, as he is the Co-Leader and there is no Inner Circle as of yet.

Fortareata
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Fortareata » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:25 pm

Mossat wrote:The Scientific Administration has been marveled by this new material known as "Tiberium." With permission, may the Commonwealth acquire some reasonably-sized samples of Tiberium? If possible, the Scientific Administration would also like to perform a joint research program with the Brotherhood for the bettering of mankind.

Fortareata agrees to giving Tiberium to the Commonwealth, provided that we will not be held responsible for a Tiberium outbreak in your country. If you wish, we will send some scientists and drones over to help contain the mineral. A joint research program is acceptable to us as well. Mossat may join the Brotherhood too, if it wishes.
Last edited by Fortareata on Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Morningstar Coalition
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: The Brotherhood of Nod (Alliance, OPEN)

Postby Morningstar Coalition » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:38 pm

To: Minister of Foreign Affairs - Brotherhood of Nod
Subject: Trade Negotiations

After consultation with my employer, I have been permitted to offer a token. As a show of good faith, enclosed within you will find incomplete schematics for the construction of ten gigawatt fusion reactor systems which can be constructed using technologies and materials available to you. This is only a sample of the information we are willing to offer in trade for adequate shipments of Tiberium. The data packet is encrypted, and the decryption key has been selected after reviewing your organization's rallying cries. This feature has been implemented to ensure that only authorized parties may unlock the data.

Please, have your researchers examine the incomplete schematics to ascertain their credibility. Unfortunately at this time my employer continues to remain anonymous, so I am ordered to ask what measures your organization requires to prove their "trustworthiness"?

Good day.
FT: The Morningstar Coalition
Morningstar OOC Thread | Dossier of Embassies | The Morningstar Grand Conclave IC Thread/OOC Thread - The multi-faction ruling body of Morningstar meets here, | The Phoenix Initiative - Morningstar's bid for "immortality".
My sigged quotes got too long for Nationstates' signature limits, so now I'm collecting all future sig quotes HERE.

Mossat
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mossat » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:54 pm

The Commonwealth of Mossat wishes to respecfully decline the offer of membership within the Brotherhood: we wish to keep our ties open to allow diplomatic flexibility. However, the Scientific Administration would be more than happy for assistance from Fortareata as well as a joint research program with the Brotherhood, as the substance called Tiberium is wholly alien to the Commonwealth, and none of us wish for any such accidents.

Perhaps a degree of mutuality can come from our research, for the Commonwealth to become allies of the Brotherhood as a whole.

Let us benefit all of mankind,
Chancellor Erus Herszar.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind." - Albert Einstein
GENERATION 31: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Fortareata
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Fortareata » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:15 pm

Morningstar Coalition wrote:

After consultation with my employer, I have been permitted to offer a token. As a show of good faith, enclosed within you will find incomplete schematics for the construction of ten gigawatt fusion reactor systems which can be constructed using technologies and materials available to you. This is only a sample of the information we are willing to offer in trade for adequate shipments of Tiberium. The data packet is encrypted, and the decryption key has been selected after reviewing your organization's rallying cries. This feature has been implemented to ensure that only authorized parties may unlock the data.

Please, have your researchers examine the incomplete schematics to ascertain their credibility. Unfortunately at this time my employer continues to remain anonymous, so I am ordered to ask what measures your organization requires to prove their "trustworthiness"?

Good day.

As there is still no Inner Circle to lead the Brotherhood (and thus discuss on this matter), I should first discuss this matter with my co- tentative leader, Premier Faustus of Redslavia.

OOC: If I am not able to reply after one day because of my lack of time, I give full authority to Redslavia and to all the members of the Brotherhood to handle this situation as they see fit.

Fortareata is an FT nation as well. Should we trade our respective technologies as a sign of friendship? We specialize mostly in cybernetics, stealth technology, nanotechnology, directed-energy weapons, and WMDs. We are currently working on more efficient energy sources (like fusion and Tiberium) as well. And of course, we are a leader in the field of Tiberium research, we should consult the other members of the Brotherhood before sharing Tiberium with you.
Last edited by Fortareata on Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Fortareata
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Fortareata » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:45 pm

Fortareata wrote:

Good day.

As there is still no Inner Circle to lead the Brotherhood (and thus discuss on this matter), I should first discuss this matter with my co- tentative leader, Premier Faustus of Redslavia.

OOC: If I am not able to reply after one day because of my lack of time, I give full authority to Redslavia and to all the members of the Brotherhood to handle this situation as they see fit.

Fortareata is an FT nation as well. Should we trade our respective technologies as a sign of friendship? We specialize mostly in cybernetics, stealth technology, nanotechnology, directed-energy weapons, and WMDs. We are currently working on more efficient energy sources (like fusion and Tiberium) as well. And of course, we are a leader in the field of Tiberium research, we should consult the other members of the Brotherhood before sharing Tiberium with you.

Do you want to join the Brotherhood, by the way? We are in need of another FT nation, after all. And if you join, you can have as access to as much Tiberium as any member-nation.

May Kane guide you.

Redslavia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Redslavia » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:57 pm

Fortareata wrote:
Fortareata wrote:

Good day.

Do you want to join the Brotherhood, by the way? We are in need of another FT nation, after all. And if you join, you can have as access to as much Tiberium as any member-nation.

May Kane guide you.

Yes, 3 FT nations are better than 2. Join if you wish, as Kane accepts all.

Redslavia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Redslavia » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:06 pm

Fortareata wrote:

Fortareata agrees to giving Tiberium to the Commonwealth, provided that we will not be held responsible for a Tiberium outbreak in your country. If you wish, we will send some scientists and drones over to help contain the mineral. A joint research program is acceptable to us as well. Mossat may join the Brotherhood too, if it wishes.

We shall agree to this, but however we recommend a few guidelines. We shall give you a safety procedure for Tiberium, as it can be deadly if the proper etiquette is not taken. Second you need to sign a letter that signifies the agreement, just for formality. One final thing, we shall send our scientists to help monitor the procedures, to help you further understand Tiberium.

Fortareata
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Fortareata » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:34 pm

Redslavia wrote:
Fortareata wrote:
Fortareata wrote:

Good day.

May Kane guide you.

OOC: If more FT nations join, we could turn the Brotherhood into an FT alliance earlier than expected.

Redslavia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Redslavia » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:37 pm

Fortareata wrote:
Redslavia wrote:
Fortareata wrote:
Fortareata wrote:

Good day.

May Kane guide you.

OOC: If more FT nations join, we could turn the Brotherhood into an FT alliance earlier than expected.

OOC: Heh, I just wanted to have a reason for Tiberium and my nation;s little virus problems.

Morningstar Coalition
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: The Brotherhood of Nod (Alliance, OPEN)

Postby Morningstar Coalition » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:20 am

Subject: Alliance

After consultation with my employers, I regret to inform you that they have declined the offer of joining your alliance, however they are willing to discuss the option of a Non-Aggression Pact, as well as further trade relations. These negotiations are dependent upon successful negotiation of purchase of shipments of Tiberium supplies. Upon successful delivery of the first shipment, my employers will arrange for a personal meeting to discuss further relations.
I will continue to await a favorable decision on my employers' request.

Good day.
FT: The Morningstar Coalition
Morningstar OOC Thread | Dossier of Embassies | The Morningstar Grand Conclave IC Thread/OOC Thread - The multi-faction ruling body of Morningstar meets here, | The Phoenix Initiative - Morningstar's bid for "immortality".
My sigged quotes got too long for Nationstates' signature limits, so now I'm collecting all future sig quotes HERE.

Fortareata
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Fortareata » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:48 am

After consultation with my employers, I regret to inform you that they have declined the offer of joining your alliance, however they are willing to discuss the option of a Non-Aggression Pact, as well as further trade relations. These negotiations are dependent upon successful negotiation of purchase of shipments of Tiberium supplies. Upon successful delivery of the first shipment, my employers will arrange for a personal meeting to discuss further relations.

Good day.

Very well. I for one have no qualms on sharing the gift Tiberium with you as of this moment. Thus, if the co-tentative leader, Premier Faustus of Redslavia, agrees with this decision, the first shipments of Tiberium will be sent to your employers after a few days.

We would also send some scientists to help you contain the mineral, as well as give you the safety procedures for handling it, as to avoid an outbreak on your nation.

We welcome the option of a Non-Aggression Pact, as well as greater trade relations.

Good day. May Kane guide you.
Last edited by Fortareata on Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mossat
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mossat » Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:32 am

The Commonwealth agrees to sign the letter of formality regarding Tiberium. The Scientific Administration cordially welcomes Fortareata's scientists, as we would be akin to a child playing with fire without them; Tiberium is wholly alien to us.

OOC: I didn't realize that the Brotherhood was FT. Disregard my statement about not joining; for FT RP, I would like to join provided that this Brotherhood isn't the psychotic mob of cultists from C&C (I believe you said you weren't that version of Nod)

Redslavia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Redslavia » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:22 pm

Fortareata wrote:

Good day.

Very well. I for one have no qualms on sharing the gift Tiberium with you as of this moment. Thus, if the co-tentative leader, Premier Faustus of Redslavia, agrees with this decision, the first shipments of Tiberium will be sent to your employers after a few days.

We would also send some scientists to help you contain the mineral, as well as give you the safety procedures for handling it, as to avoid an outbreak on your nation.

We welcome the option of a Non-Aggression Pact, as well as greater trade relations.

Good day. May Kane guide you.

We shall also send in a few of our scientists and Tiberium to your nation, in order to even it out. We're also sending safety instructions and equipment for you to follow for the safest results. Our share will be sent on the same day as Fortareata, in order to have them arrive on similar times, at least in the same day.

OOC: Don't worry, we're not cultists.

Fortareata
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Fortareata » Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:37 pm

Mossat wrote:The Commonwealth agrees to sign the letter of formality regarding Tiberium. The Scientific Administration cordially welcomes Fortareata's scientists, as we would be akin to a child playing with fire without them; Tiberium is wholly alien to us.

OOC: I didn't realize that the Brotherhood was FT. Disregard my statement about not joining; for FT RP, I would like to join provided that this Brotherhood isn't the psychotic mob of cultists from C&C (I believe you said you weren't that version of Nod)

We're not cultists. We don't see Kane as a great leader, but not as the messiah or anything. The people of my nation do, at least.

Mossat
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mossat » Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:28 pm

OOC:
Just asking ^^
Anyway, yeah I would like to join the Brotherhood for FT roleplaying

Lieraltz
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Lieraltz » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:34 pm

Full name of country:the Holy Empire of Lieraltz
Name of leader: Emperor guy
Type of government: ^read pls.
Desired section (members of the Inner Circle will be selected by popular vote): Chief justice thing
Forces to be surrendered to the Brotherhood: wat?
Do you agree to the Charter? sure. whatever.

Pledge of loyalty:
The people of the Holy Empire of Lieraltz, yadda yadda blah blah noble goal of ascension is fulfilled.

And I'm bloody serious.
Now, your crimes will be counted!

Fortareata
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Fortareata » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:39 pm

Lieraltz wrote:Full name of country:the Holy Empire of Lieraltz
Name of leader: Emperor guy
Type of government: ^read pls.
Desired section (members of the Inner Circle will be selected by popular vote): Chief justice thing
Forces to be surrendered to the Brotherhood: wat?
Do you agree to the Charter? sure. whatever.

Pledge of loyalty:
The people of the Holy Empire of Lieraltz, yadda yadda blah blah noble goal of ascension is fulfilled.

And I'm bloody serious.

OOC: GDI spy! Just kidding. I actually know this guy personally.

Querinos
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 01, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Querinos » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:54 pm

I'm almost sure there was another alliance called The Brotherhood of Nod on NS before this one. O.P. did you check known alliances and regions/ nations?

Fortareata
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Fortareata » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:10 am

Querinos wrote:I'm almost sure there was another alliance called The Brotherhood of Nod on NS before this one. O.P. did you check known alliances and regions/ nations?

Yep. There was none.

Lieraltz
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Lieraltz » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:34 am

Fortareata wrote:
Querinos wrote:I'm almost sure there was another alliance called The Brotherhood of Nod on NS before this one. O.P. did you check known alliances and regions/ nations?

Yep. There was none.

We're too awesome
Now, your crimes will be counted!

North Calaveras
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 22, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby North Calaveras » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:05 am

OCC: Seeing as this is modern nation-to close PMT my nation is the World Proletariat Revolution(It's like a communist version of NOD)

Encryped Message

The World Proletariat Revolution and its most glorius leader Kash Wilson would like to sign a pact with the Brotherhood and Kane himself. We will offer trade and resources as well as a nuclear ICBM. It is my believe that our two factions can benefit as we see tiberium to be the material that Kash will lead us into the future with. If this can be done along side Kane then we may become powerful. Peace Through Power Comrade!
Government: Romanist Ceasarist Dictatorship
Political Themes: Nationalism, Romanticism, Ceasarism, Militarism, Social Liberalism, Cult of Personality
Ethnic Groups: American, Latino, Filipino

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents