NATION

PASSWORD

The Cottrelletopian Attack [IC] [CAPRI ONLY]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Cottrelletopia
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

The Cottrelletopian Attack [IC] [CAPRI ONLY]

Postby Cottrelletopia » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:15 am

Cottrelletopia had no real connections with Podgekano but there is a naval base of Podgekano on the South-East coast of Cottrelletopia,but something changed.Something snapped between Padraig and Jack.They had a row over something,and Jack decided to get revenge on him by attacking the base.It is a half base,half Podgekano half Farrellsland and Cottrelletopia had imported helicopters from North Trout.50,000 men attacked the base with more North Trout imported ships attacking the other side.Now Cottrelletopia had waged war on Podgekano ANDFarrellsland.They are going to need support from another military.Jack left a message on every leaders voicemail saying:

Code: Select all
Dear Leader,I ask you to help Cottrelletopia on a war mission to support from an attack from whoever.Please Reply.

[i]Jack Coogan of Cottrelletopia.[/i]

Traiffca
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Traiffca » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:48 am

I will send podgekano 50'000 troop of Traiffca's best soliders,they have advanced sharpshooting skills with all rifles, all sniper rifles and are special 200'000 caliber rifles,

If this doesn't help I will send money to Podgekano.

Ratmo
Envoy

Founded: Sep 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ratmo » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:14 pm

Viser:Sir,letter from Jack Coogan,asking support for an attack on Podgekano.
Cian Seamus Mag Uidher:What?! Podgekano have been very good trading partners and they have a very good economy.They sell us very good food and we give them good quality automobiles.And what to Cottrelletopia give us?Squat!Tell General Jaemes to send 250,000 soldiers to protect the base.
Viser:Yes sir.

So Jaemes sent 250,000 soldiers and 160 Red Phoenixes.The soldiers are armed with CJM1064s and NHMG-39s and electric knuckles.He also sent 150,000 to Podgekano for extra protection.
    Ratmo Vocabulary
    s-z
    z-s
    g-ch (sh)
I'm Irish,Hurling Fan,loves NS and Pizza,any Qustions feel free to TG me
1.Peace*
2.Tensions Rising
3.At War
4.At Nuclear War
5.Lockdown Borders

98% of all Internet users would cry if Anonymous hacked Facebook. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your signature.

Farrellsland
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Farrellsland » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:05 am

Farrellsland didn't see it as threat it was a complement by attacking Podgekano.Bryan met Jack outside his office and said.

"Listen,Jack...I want to help.

Cormocon
Civilian

Founded: Apr 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormocon » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:09 pm

Cormocon is sending his fleet of 198,980 men,600 navy ships and 1,000 planes to bomb over the area of the Cottrelletopia bases.With back up from the 3 superpowers of Ratmo,Lorcanland and Evanto.We cannot loss.Cormac Kane (Padraig of Podgekano's brother) is on the way to Podgekano to have a conference with Padraig.He will bring his team of Highly Educated and skilled professional martial arts black belts trained by the RAF of Ratmo to accompany him.He will travel by plane and protected by two Ratmonian C-12s.

Bontbeegan
Civilian

Founded: Apr 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bontbeegan » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:48 pm

Bontbeegan will send 1,000 men to Podgekano its not alot but it's all I can give at the moment

Evanto
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Evanto » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:47 am

Evanto is setting out operation Sparrow Tail.It is an operation that sends the military to Mee-Mee,a moon of planet Sotnom.Where miners of North Trout are mining Nitrogen.Used for fuel for Jet-Fighters,Space-Vehicles and certain types of weapons.When the operation is complete and the mines are taken over,Evanto will give the Nitrogen to Podgekano for its benefit.

Podgino
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Podgino » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:11 am

OOC:Podgino new Podgekano.

IC:Podgino is very happy with the support from Ratmo,Evanto and Cormocon.Padraig is in a meeting with his brother and Cormocon President Cormoc about what's their next move.Meanwhile, the Podgino and Ratmonian soldiers fought back the Farrellslandian-Cottrelletopian alliance on the beaches of Dressna base.The Cottrelletopians were strongly out numbered but they had larger and stronger tanks and cannons,destroying the ships,helicopters and tanks.They kept pushing them back and it would need a miracle to defeat them.

2 hours Later

Most of the Ratmonian forces have been bet back and were forced to retreat.This,was a Cottrelletopia victory.

Lorcanland
Secretary

Founded: Oct 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lorcanland » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:42 am

Lorcanland is going to support Evanto on the mission to fight the mine security.They are sending many spaceships,855 to be exact.The will send their LOEA-52 robot soldiers to flush out the miners.

LOEA-52 Robot Soldier.

Space Ship known as Robin-256.

They will also bring futuristic mining tools.

They will also bring mining towers after operation Sparrow Tail.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents