NATION

PASSWORD

Tribal Wars (MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Plains Nations
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Tribal Wars (MT)

Postby Plains Nations » Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:52 am

The Plains Nations Indians have always been against their enemies the Lioptoer Tribe. Now full scale war has erupted. After a Plains Nations attack on the capital city of the Lioptoer tribe they have successfully taken the city but the government was far away in another city. Meanwhile in the hills near Twertio(The capital city of Plains Nations) over 75,000 Plains Sholdiers and 80,000 Lioptoer soldiers are organizing to fight in the greatest Native American battle ever known. The Chieftans of both tribes have written a letter asking for foriegn aid for their cause. The hills around Twertio are of vital importance due to it being the divider.

(Backround Information):

Ever since the two tribes found one another they fought over many crops and land. Eventually the Lioptoer won the battle and drew the border at the hills. Now the natives of the Plains Nations wish to take back the sacred land that was once there's and weaken there mortals enemy in the process.

Different Plains Nations Units:

Ferot: Carries a riffile and hides in bushes and scrubs for ambushes.
Ceda: Carries a long knife and hides in narrow passageways ready to cut an enemies head off.
Mountaineer: Carry a long,bayonetted riffile and specialize from attacking in high ground.
( We have 40,000 Ferot and 20,000 of Ceda and Mountaineer Troops)

OOC: If someone were to make a nation called Liopter that'd be nice but it's not nessecary.
The Native American Empire of Plains Nations:
Chieftan: Chief Malikee III
Tribal Warriors: 360,000
Protectorate of Niur

The Baltic Alliance
Envoy

Founded: Oct 19, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Baltic Alliance » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:48 am

The Baltic Alliance is willing to send 50,000 troops to aid the Plains nations. We are also willing to give financial and medical aid wherever possible.
Nordic Lands
To those that flee comes neither power nor glory. (Homer)
"Come on you sons of bitches! Do you want to live forever?"
Gunnery Sergeant Dan Daly, 4 june 1918 .

Old Tyrannia
Game Moderator

Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Old Tyrannia » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:58 am

Empire of Old Tyrannia

The Empire has come to the decision that such meaningless clashes between your tribes are a huge waste of life. In order to put an end to these squabbles, the Empire intends to launch an invasion of both tribal nations, putting an end to the conflict and bringing order to chaos. 150,000 troops have been mobilised for war. You have one chance to surrender. Hail Fascism! Hail Meritocracy! Hail The Emperor! HAIL TYRANNIA!
Signed,
Emperor Gaius Romulus IV, Emperor of Old Tyrannia
"Classicist in literature, royalist in politics, and Anglo-Catholic in religion" (T.S. Eliot). Still, unaccountably, a NationStates Moderator.
"Have I done something for the general interest? Well then, I have had my reward. Let this always be present to thy mind, and never stop doing such good." - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations (Book XI, IV)
⚜ GOD SAVE THE KING

The Baltic Alliance
Envoy

Postby The Baltic Alliance » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm

The Baltic Alliance steps down under the might of Old Tyrannia. We do not wish any trouble from you.
Nordic Lands

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:09 pm

Grittonia will send 500,000 troops to aid The Plains Nations Indians.
In trade, we only require a small piece of land, the size of a small city.
As soon as you respond, our troops shall depart.

Signed,
His Supremeness, His Supreme Hotness, Bi-Sexual Sexbomb and Sexmagnet Singer Pappa Nick P.
I am a Cultural-Nationalistic Authoritarian Socio-Capitalist. Grittonia's own Pappaïsm reflects that.
The Grittonian Embassy program!
Join my quest for World Fame! And my quest to make out with guys from all nations of the world! Sign-up now!
Hot, Dutch, gay and single!

Grittonia's Law wrote:Everyone is gay, they just don't know it.
One who automatically claims they are straight without probing are undoubtedly gay.

Gren's Theorem wrote:Everyone is attracted to Grit. Those who say differently simply refuse to acknowledge it.

"Oy vey! All he talked about was parties and sex! And those Perviolosi twins kept tugging at my pants. Get me some tylenol." - Roman Ambassador after meeting Pappa Nick & his entourage

Niur
Senator

Founded: Aug 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Niur » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:17 pm

Withdrawing troops from other areas, and redirecting them from Al-Buzzadera, Niur sends its attack force of 1.5 million troops to defend Plains Nations. These troops are armed with modern weapons, as well as 10,000 tanks, of the Caakorru 16 Myu design. These troops will be sent by 900 Ma`ak class superheavy troop carriers, each 950 meters long. We will defend our protectorate at all costs.
"In cahuitontli ca otopan, yehuantzitzin yollochipahuac tonaz, yeceh yehuantzitzin tica imanimanmeh tlahueliloc telchihualozque. In cahuitontli ca teuctlatolli ic otopan, auh yehuan quitzacua, in neltiliztli, onyezque huetztoc!"

Plains Nations
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Plains Nations » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:20 pm

The Native Empire of Plains Natios wishes to thank the all glorious people of Nour who have given us much. The tax on all of our exports has been lowered to 0 as a form of repayment.
Protectorate of Niur

Niur
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Niur » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:21 pm

Plains Nations wrote:The Native Empire of Plains Nations wishes to thank the all glorious people of Niur who have given us much. The tax on all of our exports has been lowered to 0 as a form of repayment.

It is no problem, you are our protectorate, and we take this title very seriously.
Last edited by Niur on Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"In cahuitontli ca otopan, yehuantzitzin yollochipahuac tonaz, yeceh yehuantzitzin tica imanimanmeh tlahueliloc telchihualozque. In cahuitontli ca teuctlatolli ic otopan, auh yehuan quitzacua, in neltiliztli, onyezque huetztoc!"

Plains Nations
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Plains Nations » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:24 pm

OOC: Would you like to have a closed conference discussing trade and
such with or leaders
Protectorate of Niur

Niur
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Niur » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:25 pm

Plains Nations wrote:OOC: Would you like to have a closed conference discussing trade and
such with or leaders

OOC:Sure.

Plains Nations
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Plains Nations » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:27 pm

OOC: Make post
Protectorate of Niur

Niur
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Niur » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:28 pm

Plains Nations wrote:OOC: Make post

OOC: So would you want to do it, or should I?

Slazenagara
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Slazenagara » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:30 pm

I will make the Nation of Liopter.
The Kingdom of Slazenagara
| Judea l Embassy l

DEFCON: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |
Current Leader: King Christian IX

Plains Nations
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Plains Nations » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:30 pm

OOC: You, if you don't mind..
Protectorate of Niur

Rithian
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 17, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Rithian » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:31 pm

Executive Order 005: The Coalition of Rithian WILL intervene in behalf of the Plains Nations. Our nearest colony, Aegis, will immediately send 600,000 troops by boat and by air. Expect Rithic forces coming ashore to aid you extremely soon. We demand Old Tyrannia leave the war lest Rithic forces attack your homeland as well as your over-seas soldiers.
Rithic Factbook

(Factbook on my nation page isn't always up-to-date)

Liopter
Civilian

Founded: Nov 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Liopter » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:32 pm

Hello, Its me is this ok?

Niur
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Niur » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:33 pm

Plains Nations wrote:OOC: You, if you don't mind..

Okay.

Old Tyrannia
Game Moderator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Old Tyrannia » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:58 am

The Baltic Alliance wrote:The Baltic Alliance steps down under the might of Old Tyrannia. We do not wish any trouble from you.

You are wise. The Empire will not forget that. You have won an ally this day, Baltic Alliance.
Grittonia will send 500,000 troops to aid The Plains Nations Indians.
In trade, we only require a small piece of land, the size of a small city.
As soon as you respond, our troops shall depart.

Signed,
His Supremeness, His Supreme Hotness, Bi-Sexual Sexbomb and Sexmagnet Singer Pappa Nick P.

The Empire does not understand why a nation we percieve as an ally is attempting to stop us from bringing peace to this wartorn realm. Perhaps you should reconsider.
Withdrawing troops from other areas, and redirecting them from Al-Buzzadera, Niur sends its attack force of 1.5 million troops to defend Plains Nations. These troops are armed with modern weapons, as well as 10,000 tanks, of the Caakorru 16 Myu design. These troops will be sent by 900 Ma`ak class superheavy troop carriers, each 950 meters long. We will defend our protectorate at all costs.

Again, why are you defending these warlike people? You will fail, and they will be better off under Tyrannian supervision.
Executive Order 005: The Coalition of Rithian WILL intervene in behalf of the Plains Nations. Our nearest colony, Aegis, will immediately send 600,000 troops by boat and by air. Expect Rithic forces coming ashore to aid you extremely soon. We demand Old Tyrannia leave the war lest Rithic forces attack your homeland as well as your over-seas soldiers.

You are a fool to challenge our might, and I ask you the same question I ask of all nations supporting the natives; why? We only wish to put an end to these conflicts and restore order. Plains Nation is weak; we shall make it strong. Withdraw your support, or face the consequences.
In the meantime, a further 150,000 troops have been deployed in support of our original force. We now number 300,000. Further troops will also be deployed. Plains Nation, it is not to late to surrender; we wish only to help you, let us put an end to this meaningless conflict.
Signed,
Gaius Romulus IV, Emperor of Old Tyrannia
"Classicist in literature, royalist in politics, and Anglo-Catholic in religion" (T.S. Eliot). Still, unaccountably, a NationStates Moderator.
"Have I done something for the general interest? Well then, I have had my reward. Let this always be present to thy mind, and never stop doing such good." - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations (Book XI, IV)
⚜ GOD SAVE THE KING

Plains Nations
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Plains Nations » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:49 am

The soldiers were ordered to spread out through the entire nation. They were to hide in forest,trees
bushes,scrub,foxholes and anything hideable. Their job was to kill the enemy without them knowing where they were.

OOC: Tyrannia, ending a war with a war doesn't make sense so stop preaching like your trying to en war.
Protectorate of Niur

Imeriata
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 02, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Imeriata » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:37 am

we the royal king of the dominion of imeriata bring the following message from the imeriatain people "the decision to bring peace to this land is a noble one and as a result the dominion will send military aid to tyrannia both in the tribal area and at the home front if the need arises".

from his royal highness Oskar rex cesar II King of the Imeriatan dominion
embassy program| IIWiki |The foreign units of the royal guard |The royal merchant guilds official storefront! (Now with toys)

So what? Let me indulge my oversized ego for a moment!
Astralsideria wrote:You, sir, are the greatest who ever did set foot upon this earth. If there were an appropriate emoticon, I would take my hat off to you.

Altamirus wrote:^War! War! I want to see 18th century soldiers go up againist flaming cats! Do it Imeriata! Do it Now!

Ramsetia wrote:
Imeriata wrote:you would think that you could afford better looking hussar uniforms for all that money...

Of course, Imeriata focuses on the important things in life.

Willing to help with all your MS paint related troubles.
Things I dislikes: Everything.

The Baltic Alliance
Envoy

Postby The Baltic Alliance » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:44 am

The Baltic Alliance would like to aid Old Tyrannia as well because we see the futility of the conflict between the Plains Nations and the other one.

I fyou need our help we are there.
Nordic Lands

Old Tyrannia
Game Moderator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Old Tyrannia » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:19 am

The Empire gladly accepts all offers of assistance. Once again, we plead to the people of Plains Nation and Liopter to cease this conflict. Surrender and lay down arms, and we will promise to leave you be. This is your last warning.
Signed,
Gaius Romulus IV, Emperor of Old Tyrannia
⚜ GOD SAVE THE KING

Plains Nations
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Plains Nations » Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:36 pm

OOC: Waes answer isn't war you guys

IC:

The Native American Empire of Plains Nations Official Government Diplomatic Letter
To: Old Tyrrannia and others involved

Our people and our great land will not surrender. To end a war is not to cause more war by destroying the ones who cause it as you are doing. This war is one that should not be intervined upon by others then ones who were related with it in the first place. Therefore no and no again as long as the great Niuri are with us.
Protectorate of Niur

Old Tyrannia
Game Moderator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Old Tyrannia » Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:43 pm

Plains Nations wrote:OOC: Waes answer isn't war you guys

IC:

The Native American Empire of Plains Nations Official Government Diplomatic Letter
To: Old Tyrrannia and others involved

Our people and our great land will not surrender. To end a war is not to cause more war by destroying the ones who cause it as you are doing. This war is one that should not be intervined upon by others then ones who were related with it in the first place. Therefore no and no again as long as the great Niuri are with us.

OOC: I was offering you peace if you laid down arms, it appears that you are the warlike nation here.
IC:

Once again, we have offered you peace, and once again you have refused. As such, the Empire will now begin the invasion of Plains Nation. If you will not agree to live in peace, than we will retaliate. You have shown yourself to be an aggressive and imperialist nation; surely you do not expect such an attitude to be tolerated? Expect no mercy; we have offered a diplomatic alternative, and you have refused. Prepare to be crushed.
Signed,
Emperor Gaius Romulus IV, Old Tyrannia
⚜ GOD SAVE THE KING

Plains Nations
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Plains Nations » Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:45 pm

OOC: My ally is about 100Million people more powerfull then you I suggest you reconsider.
Protectorate of Niur

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents