NATION

PASSWORD

Anarchist Declaration

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sorgan
Senator

Founded: Jun 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sorgan » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:33 am

To: Urstania

Me and my advisers applaud such a declaration. The royal house of Xan will although, continue to observe the situation to see how the utopia goes a long. Our theory for Anarchy is that, The population must be Compassionate,Intelligent,and Hard-working. That being said, your people must care for one another,know a great deal, and be happy to work for their country without expecting pay. We don't expect the start of your paradise to be easy with (most likely) threats from other nations and internal conflicts. We hope the end is worth it.

Signed, Zhang-Jong-Xan and Kim-Ji-Xan, Emperor of the Lotus Empire and Advisory to the emperor.

Libertarian Governance
Senator

Founded: Oct 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Libertarian Governance » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:02 am

For the most part the commandos were able to get to the Faranai Airport without any firefights with Ustanian troops. FC Corbit marveled at how chaotic the situation was in this country. As they encircled the airport and broke into security and assault teams the Phoenix Strike Commandos made wide use of their Insect Spy miniature air vehicles for surveillance and target tagging (electronic target designation). Corbit knew the 16 members of Medusa, Bureau 24's assassination team, showed no such restraint as they spread out and begin killing government officers with their silenced rifles, pistols, knifes and remote operated mines.

His Teams now had the airport ringed and 3 platoons were ready to hit and hold the runways. He sent an encrypted message to the fleet. "Cobra 1 is ready to strike, I say again Cobra one is ready to strike. Over" Then he waited.

Nearly an hour later came a response. "Cobra 1 you are cleared to light the road. Over" Force Commander Corbit spoke in a low voice into his headset mike. "illuminate. I say again illuminate." With that command his men hit the switches forcing the electronic tags from their MAVs to transmit, other soldiers sighted in air defense, radars, command facilities and vehicles but they didn't fire live rounds. Instead they illuminated each target with the mod 3 laser designator. Overhead and 40 miles away a AWACS picked up the target coordinates from the Mod3 and shared them by the LGDF combat network. Seconds later Chimera ATF from the recently arrived Carrier Battle groups transferred targeting information from their combat networks into Tigershark Stealth Cruise Missiles while submarine crews did the same with the more powerful Seahags.

Moments later weapons streaked away from their air and submarine launching platforms at hypersonic speeds. In and around the Faranai Airport hundreds of targets had seconds to live. Literally tenths of a second separated the concussive detonations of 200 Tigershark cruise missiles on their targets. Moments later nearly 80 thermobaric 1000 lbs warheads hit every exposed position on or near the runways and ripped into each of the airports terminals, hangers and tower. So great was the deafening shockwaves that it took nearly 30 seconds for the commandos to organize their charge while the security teams provided heavy covering fire. All around equipment and bodies smoldered from the intense blast and fireballs of the cruise missiles. "We have control of objective over." As the 3 Assault platoons took defensive positions along the airport runways putting down any thing that tried to resist.

48 Jinn II UCAV ran patrol and close air support for the commandos while 80 higher flying Chimera ATF searched for enemy aircraft. 90 seconds after it begin the first C-7 transport made a vertical landing and disgorged 100 troops, a second followed with tractors to clear the runways then a dozen more with troops and Lynx Infantry Fighting Vehicles. Everything was going well thought the Force Commander but he expected from experience that Mr. Murphy would surely rear his ugly head.
Last edited by Libertarian Governance on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stand up, it's time to rise. It's time for revenge, opposition must die
Chaos, violence, revolution now! - GG Allin

Krynntoril
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Krynntoril » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:02 pm

Libertarian Governance wrote:For the most part the commandos were able to get to the Faranai Airport without any firefights with Ustanian troops. FC Corbit marveled at how chaotic the situation was in this country. As they encircled the airport and broke into security and assault teams the Phoenix Strike Commandos made wide use of their Insect Spy miniature air vehicles for surveillance and target tagging (electronic target designation). Corbit knew the 16 members of Medusa, Bureau 24's assassination team, showed no such restraint as they spread out and begin killing government officers with their silenced rifles, pistols, knifes and remote operated mines.

His Teams now had the airport ringed and 3 platoons were ready to hit and hold the runways. He sent an encrypted message to the fleet. "Cobra 1 is ready to strike, I say again Cobra one is ready to strike. Over" Then he waited.

Nearly an hour later came a response. "Cobra 1 you are cleared to light the road. Over" Force Commander Corbit spoke in a low voice into his headset mike. "illuminate. I say again illuminate." With that command his men hit the switches forcing the electronic tags from their MAVs to transmit, other soldiers sighted in air defense, radars, command facilities and vehicles but they didn't fire live rounds. Instead they illuminated each target with the mod 3 laser designator. Overhead and 40 miles away a AWACS picked up the target coordinates from the Mod3 and shared them by the LGDF combat network. Seconds later Chimera ATF from the recently arrived Carrier Battle groups transferred targeting information from their combat networks into Tigershark Stealth Cruise Missiles while submarine crews did the same with the more powerful Seahags.

Moments later weapons streaked away from their air and submarine launching platforms at hypersonic speeds. In and around the Faranai Airport hundreds of targets had seconds to live. Literally tenths of a second separated the concussive detonations of 200 Tigershark cruise missiles on their targets. Moments later nearly 80 thermobaric 1000 lbs warheads hit every exposed position on or near the runways and ripped into each of the airports terminals, hangers and tower. So great was the deafening shockwaves that it took nearly 30 seconds for the commandos to organize their charge while the security teams provided heavy covering fire. All around equipment and bodies smoldered from the intense blast and fireballs of the cruise missiles. "We have control of objective over." As the 3 Assault platoons took defensive positions along the airport runways putting down any thing that tried to resist.

48 Jinn II UCAV ran patrol and close air support for the commandos while 80 higher flying Chimera ATF searched for enemy aircraft. 90 seconds after it begin the first C-9 transport made a vertical landing and disgorged 100 troops, a second followed with tractors to clear the runways then a dozen more with troops and Lynx Infantry Fighting Vehicles. Everything was going well thought the Force Commander but he expected from experience that Mr. Murphy would surely rear his ugly head.

OOC: were you planning on controlling the airport or demolishing it? With the amount of firepower you just unleashed on it, you wouldn't have anything left to hold. With the 1000 lbs. warheads going off on or near the runways, you won't even be able to use the airport for some time while extensive repairs go on. If you want to control and capture and airfield, the best way to do it is always infantry. Artillery and missiles are nice support, but they tend to do tons of collateral damage. to give you an idea of what a thousand pound warhead can do, a 1500 pound truck bomb while i was in Iraq left a crater 20 feet in RADIUS and 6 feet deep at its epicenter. Our base was 12 miles away. The blast shook the base and knocked ceiling tiles from our dining facility. All of your men assaulting the airport would have been flattened. If they were at a good distance they probably wouldn't have been killed, but most likely would have many injuries and been deafened by the blast. I know it sounds like I'm criticizing a lot here, but I understand you probably don't have much first hand experience with weapons of this sort. Most people don't, and I hope it stays that way. I just wanted to let you know exactly how much firepower you just unleashed on a relatively small area, so that in the future you can moderate it to a level that would be more appropriate to what you are trying to accomplish.

Uawc
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Uawc » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:18 pm

We of the UAWC would like to express solidarity with your people. For peace, freedom and equality!
Pro-democracy, pro-NATO, anti-authoritarian, anti-extremism.
Ex-leftist and ex-Muslim.

I stand with Ukraine and Israel.

Libertarian Governance
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Libertarian Governance » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:09 pm

Krynntoril wrote:OOC: were you planning on controlling the airport or demolishing it? With the amount of firepower you just unleashed on it, you wouldn't have anything left to hold. With the 1000 lbs. warheads going off on or near the runways, you won't even be able to use the airport for some time while extensive repairs go on. If you want to control and capture and airfield, the best way to do it is always infantry. Artillery and missiles are nice support, but they tend to do tons of collateral damage. to give you an idea of what a thousand pound warhead can do, a 1500 pound truck bomb while i was in Iraq left a crater 20 feet in RADIUS and 6 feet deep at its epicenter. Our base was 12 miles away. The blast shook the base and knocked ceiling tiles from our dining facility. All of your men assaulting the airport would have been flattened. If they were at a good distance they probably wouldn't have been killed, but most likely would have many injuries and been deafened by the blast. I know it sounds like I'm criticizing a lot here, but I understand you probably don't have much first hand experience with weapons of this sort. Most people don't, and I hope it stays that way. I just wanted to let you know exactly how much firepower you just unleashed on a relatively small area, so that in the future you can moderate it to a level that would be more appropriate to what you are trying to accomplish.

OOC: Thermobarics are air burst weapons designed yes to do material damage in certain uses but in this case and I didn't specifically state it, they were airburst to let the fireball do most of the damage(thus the burned bodies). The airport buildings were direct strikes. Yes they did cause some damage to my troops essentially stunned them and caused bleeding from noses and ears. All the 280 weapons didn't land immediately on the airport, which is why there were electronic tagging by the MAV. All the Tigershark hit outside the runway, most in a 6.2 mile radius outside the airport and a few further out. The airport buildings burned to the ground. I anticipate there is some debris and minor cratering of the runways but not so much to prevent VTOL aircraft from landing. The overkill was intentional RP.
Last edited by Libertarian Governance on Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Grand World Order
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 03, 2007
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand World Order » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:24 pm

Official Response of the Fascist Federation of the Grand World Order

How cute. The Anarchists have declared themselves as a collective by releasing this "declaration."

Anarchists have tried to bring their ways to the GWO- and failed, each time. Anarchists formed a notable annoyance during the Foundings. Today, any Anarchist "revolutionaries" are usually found later in a storm drain, riddled with bullets from citizens, or, if they're lucky, just with major injuries from beatings from GWO citizens or CCU officers.

Anarchists are jokes, and always will remain as such, and there's not a god damn thing they can do to elevate their status. Forever will the term "Anarchist" be synonymous with "barbaric buffoon pseudo-intellectual moron." Should the Anarchists ever take up arms for their masturbatory ideals, we've got our rifles.
Last edited by The Grand World Order on Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
United States Marine Corps Non-Commissioned Officer turned Private Military Contractor
Basque American
NS's only post-apoc, neo-western, cassette-punk, conspiracy-laden, pseudo-mystic Fascist UN-clone utopia
Peace sells, but who's buying? | Right is the new punk
A Better Class of Fascist
Got Discord? Add me at griff1337
Economic Left/Right: 4.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 8.13
Amerikians: That sir, is one Epic Tank.
Altamirus: Behold the fascist God of War.
Aelosia: Shiiiiit, you are hot. More pics, I demand.

Libertarian Governance
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Libertarian Governance » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:49 pm

Bulldozers push the airports rubble into piles along the edge of the compound providing some cover for the swelling army inside. After the first few dozen VTOL aircraft drooped some infantry, mechanized and combat construction crews the large C-9 transports bought in shipment after shipment of gunships, tanks, artillery and armored vehicles. Many of the soldiers were in awe at the handy work of the cruise missiles. Whole blocks around the city had been collapsed and hundreds if not thousands of enemy personnel lay dead.

There were now ongoing search and destroy operations being conducted around Camp Liberty. UCAV and MAV vehicles were operating all around conducting reconnaissance and strike operations. A military radio station had been set up to broadcast news and appeals to combatants to surrender. The radio station is also informing the population of places to get food, water and medical attention. Colonel Marquez had deployed teams to search for injured and wounded soldiers, rebels and civilians and to provide medical attention to all. These "civilian assistance units" are also posting fliers around town to inform the population of aid stations and urging soldiers to surrender a the airport. Three times groups of Stormshadow bombers flew over the surrounding areas dropping fliers. "Surrender yourself under white flag to the airport, you will not be harmed. If hurt or hungry there are aid stations set up around the city (and showing positions on a printed map). We are here to support freedom."

"I want all of you to make sure your men avoid civilian casualties. I want you to persuade the government forces that their interest lay with us. I want you to get these revolutionaries under control. Restrain these silly reprisals." spoke Col Marquez to his staff of 20 officers. "Now, Phoenix Strike and our Dragons are going to need to make contact with as many leaders as possible, find those we can work with and those that will not be around much longer." nods from several Spec War officers. "You guys from Bureau 24 know your mission lets make contact with these paramount revolutionaries and see if there is any sense in them. " they nod and depart. Col Marquez continues speaking for a half hour directing troop movements into surrounding areas. There would eventually be 90,000 troops moving into Urstania from this airport with about 2000 main battle tanks plus armored vehicles, artillery and air support.

Urstania
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 12, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Urstania » Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:19 am

The Paramount Revolutionaries pubicly issued a statement saying they thanked the international supporters most notably from the UAWC and Libertarian Governance.
Meanwhile a crisis had just occured. In the early hours of November 6th a reactionary terrosit attack took place which put the cities of Silan and Tirest without electricity and running water.

This problem was quite bad and the Paramount revolutionaries appeals for people to save as much water as possable and rember to share. Luckily many important industries and services had power generators but even they would eventually run out after 2 days max. Luckily the Barosti and some Administrative buildings in central Tirest had power generators that could last for 4 days.

but on better news anarchists had controlled over 50% of the cities of Linalta and Ilasesti

Libertarian Governance
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Libertarian Governance » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:37 am

"Admiral we have confirmed via radio and UCAV that a number of explosions have occurred in Silan and Tirest. It seems the utility grid has been heavily damaged and possibly destroyed. " Both the Executive Officer and Admiral Tarkin pour over the available surveillance pictures on board the Carrier New Rome.
"Bad business here. Lets make sure our ground troops are protecting these facilities. Get some choppers over there and lets see if we can make repairs. Let the Supreme General know."

"Aye Ye Sir." The XO direct subordinates to relay the Admirals orders. About 15 minutes later 12 Wwyvn helecopters lifted off towards the two cities with a contingent of troops and engineers on board. Landing at the largest facilities first they quickly realize it will take major repairs to repair most of the Tirest facilities. However, the facilities in Silan are repairable and the engineers set about making as many repairs as possible and recruit anarchist to assist them. Their small numbers though mean it will take a few days to get maybe 10% of the utility system functioning again.

Though it would take some hours eventually C-9 transports from LG would drop pallets of food and bottled water to both cities. 72 planes were allocated to this task in three groups of 24 aircraft arriving every 8 hours. During the first 24 hours 21,600,000 kg of food and bottled water would be air dropped. 11,000,000 kg to Silan and the remainder to Tirest. The food and water bottles are marked "From the People of Libertarian Governance."

Around Faranai LG forces are expanding their control with armored units bolstered by the air superiority of the Chimera ATF striking hard and fast against government positions, Advanced units have pushed deep into government held territory. Round the clock precision airstrikes are hammering the governments ability to respond to the ground operations. A group calling itself the Urstanian Free Army under a Commander Zero has set up a number of recruiting post and pays 500 NSD for soldiers, civilians and rebels to join.

Military Radio Broadcast:
" Libertarian Governance are making air drops of food and water to the people of Silan and Tirest. We also want to advise people around Faranai that the aid stations continue to grow and to please use them if you need food, water, medical care or safety. If you know someone that can't get to an aid station please let our Libertarian Governance Defense Forces know. We will help."

Plays a song called Tomorrow Belongs to Me

"We have a conversation with Commander Zero today. Commander Zero as he calls himself is one of the freedom fighters trying to secure a free nation from the tyrannical government. Please tell us about your motivations."

Well, its really simple isn't it? The government is oppressive and exploitational. So, when the revolt started I got me a weapon and I started fighting back. i want freedom. But I have to disagree with the Paramount Revolutionaries. I mean they want a better land like we all do, right? But some of the people speaking to them i think really want to hurt us."

"How so Commander?"

"This whole thing about a socialist economy. I just don't know if that is a good idea. Its really not freedom to be under socialism. We want to help people but isn't it better to help people by making everyone rich? Once we capture the country we can redistribute the land and help people have their own homes, not flop houses with thirty families. I also don't know if its smart to give up a real army. Didn't your own country try that?"

"When we first formed over 200 years ago we didn't have an army just militia and when we were invaded by larger powers it took sometime to defeat them. We did defeat them but its due sort of to the unique nature of my country and its forefathers."

Commander Zero chuckles "Yes, Libertarian Governance was founded by pirates. I think giving up the army and with it an airforce and navy is suicidal. I believe that we must have a strong constitution that restricts the action of government to its barest essentials a military and police force a means to provide education, things that real countries need to defend themselves and their citizens. We need a strong militia with freedom to bare arms untouchable by any government. We need a detailed list of inherent human rights that can not ever be infringed."

"Noble words but how is the battle going?"

"We have about 500 revolutionaries in the Urstanian Free Army plus we are working with some of your special forces who are increasing our abilities. We are well armed thanks again to you. We are dedicated only seeking freedom for everyone."

"And how would people join up with your group?"

"They should come to the Camp Liberty at the Farania Airport. We have a recruitment station set up out front. "

"Thank you for coming. Remember Liberty is not a matter of degrees. Any Revolutionaries willing to give an interview are encouraged to come by the station."

Plays a song : The struggle never ends
Last edited by Libertarian Governance on Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:08 am, edited 4 times in total.

Urstania
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 12, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Urstania » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:10 pm

A bus driver in Tirest who was deeply unhappy with the revolution for he was devoted to the emperor and genuinly thought the emperor was a good person. HE looked deeply unhappy and the people on the bus could tell something was up when at the next intersection the bus stopped and the driver yelled
"Fuck This!" and stormed out of the bus.
The people then looked baffled and tried to call him back but he continued to get up the road. Some citizens left the bus too thinking it was going no where but one idealistic Anarchist women that was sitting at the back stormed to the front of the bus, sat down in the drivers seat and drove off.
She drove the bus to its correct bus stop's eventually getting off at her stop where another citizen then used the initiative to take over after she left and the cycle continued until it reached the end of the line. This was a clear example of people using popular initiative to allow anarchism to work.
The story then spread like wild fire and how "The 'corrupt' human nature" was really just a lie by the establishment to turn people away from seeking true liberty.

Idealistic youths then decided after hearing the story to have a BBQ in Revolution square. They took 150 sausages and sizzled them on the BBQ putting them in bread with some sauce and handed them out freely to anybody that wanted one and naturally people didnt want to be greedy and they naturally respected the youths efforts only taking one sausage each. These were all clear examples of people working together and the whole putting into society what they could and taking out what they needed.
........................................................................................................................
(OOC: have to go to work so the post had to be short)

Korintar
Minister

Founded: Nov 19, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Korintar » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:16 pm

Libertarian Governance wrote:The Admiral relays the new information on the Korintar to the Defense Chief. He is authorized to make contact with the Korintar fleet and talk to them. The Supreme General also recalls the Stormshadow bombers. "Use the fleet to monitor the situation until the carriers arrive. relay new orders to the commandos. As the government has essentially fallen I want them to take an airfield so we can move larger amounts of troops in the help the freedom fighters. Also inform them that we are sending a delegation to speak with the Revolutions leaders."

"I under stand sir." Motioning to the XO communications are reopened with Koritar. "Sir, Is the port secure? I would like to dock my sub and come on a shore to talk to you."

Executive Officer LCDR Norris relays the new orders to the commando force. The orders instruct the ground pounders to capture a military airfield so that heavy ground forces can be bought in. Force Commander Corbit orders his men to move out using GPS to move towards the airbase and Miniature Air vehicles to recon a 6.2 mile circle around themselves.

At military facilities around LG C-7 and C-9 transports are loaded with troops and equipment for movement to Urstania. The new orders from the Defense Chief, approved by phone with the Chief Executive, call for the deployment of 90,000 troops to Urstania. With the troops are heavy paramilitary forces and operatives from Bureau 24.

OoC: sorry for not posting for a few days

IC:
"The port is secure, the anarchists and Korintari forces have control of Silan," responded the Supreme Officer.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile in Korintar, Director Oltavi sent messages to the leadership of Libertarian Governance and the anarchist movement in Urstania requesting a conference concerning The Imperial Fascist Federation of The Grand World Order, and possibly other threats, as need permits. He sent out subsequent messages to other anarchist, democratic, libertarian, and socialist nations, asking them to join in the conference.

To All Egalitarian Freedom Lovers,
It is well known that there are several nations in this world that oppose "Vita et Libertas et Parilitas." Preeminent of those are Blackhelm Confederacy, Ralkovia, and The Grand World Order. These, as well as other threats, must be dealt with, for they will stop at nothing to destroy our movements. Thus, this conference shall be concerning what must be done to contain this threat, including what methods would be most effective, and to encourage each other in each individual's struggle for liberation and true equality.

(OoC: I will try to Rp this and the whole Korintari anarchist thing mentioned at the beginning in a separate thread, if the OP would prefer it.)
Factbook, Q&A; Nat'l Standards Warning: Agreeing to RP with me assumes an acceptance of Any-Tech Rping and/or the use of dragons in Warfare unless we come to an agreement beforehand.
Jolt Veteran. (-6.00,-.31), (-7.25,1.08) (economic, social)
'So.... a complete disregard for societal norms is.... communist? If that's true, then sign me up.'- Lunatic Goofballs
'If you're taking White Castle hanburgers rectally, you're really doing that wrong. They go in the other end of the alimentary system.'-Farnhamia
'Space Mussolini! Go, go, go!'- TSS @ GWO
Reppy's PG opinion of Jolt
The Gidgetisms: Go no fuck? The Parkus Empire: As in, go, go Gadget no fuck.
Oterro: International incidents->"New Thread"->[Thread title]->[Thread OP]->War->GWO intervention

Libertarian Governance
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Libertarian Governance » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:51 pm

To: Director Oltavi

We will have Tom McWain our Chief of Foreign Affairs available for a conference regarding this matter. we also look forward in improving diplomatic contact and cooperation with your nation.

Sincerely,

Robert Wilhelm Stratton
Chief Executive

Libertarian Governance
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Libertarian Governance » Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:52 pm

The round the clock airlifts had now brought Libertarian Governance Defense Force (LGDF) strenght to 200,000 troops. The LGDF now had around 3000 tanks, 4500 armored vehicles, 6000 self propelled artillery plus helecopters and transport vehicles. Deployments of the Elite Phoenix Strike and Dragons (Disruptive, Reconnaissance And Guerrilla Operations Night) units had resulted in operations throughout government controlled territory. Bureau 24 intelligence had hundreds of operatives spread around Ustania and nearly 2400 paramilitary forces consisting of Rapid Stryke Special Operation units and Medusa Assassination teams along with paid martial houses (PMCs) providing 24,000 combat, security and medical personnel. Punishing airstrikes were being undertaken throughout the country against government positions. In their areas of operation LGDF forces had taken control of radio and television stations and set them about broadcasting the LG line, surrender now or die soon, help is available for all hungry, thirsty and wounded at relief stations and providing a study stream of pro anarcho-capitalist material and rebel guest. Lieutenant General Peterson had been placed in charge of ground operations.

" Give me the situation" demanded General Peterson in the tone of a officer use to getting absolute obedience. " Our troops have firm control extending all around Farania with life for the civilians returning to normal. Its pretty safe and the Urstanian Free Army under our friend Commander Zero has grown larger than all other rebel militia. Thanks to our funding and organization. "

"This is important and it can't be fucked up. The UFA needs to continue paying these people to join up while Medusa continues selective assassinations of those a threat to true freedom. But we also need the UFA to be more visible providing relief. I want you to embed a fire team of UFA rebels with all relief units and I want them in the front of the faces that the citizens see in this battle for hearts and minds."

Nods around the command tent. "Yes sir, I will get in touch with Zero." Col Marquez was like all of the high ups in the LGDF officer chain of command a career officer. He had never seen such a massive overseas deployment of ground troops and inwardly he worried just a little. General Peterson takes a sip of a canteen cup filled with coffee and begins to speak again. "have we managed to make contact with the, what the hell...Paramount Revolutionaries?"

Bill Johnson was a career Bureau 24 operative and what many in the military referred to with some disdain and some apprehension as a turkey doctor. "General we have a delegation making contact hopefully today. We also have launched Operation Ceasar throughout the country and effort to gain the support of militia leaders and government supporters a like."

"How are you uhmm" General Peterson frowns a bit "Bureau 24 guys planning to do that?"

Bill smiles "Oh, we have ways but primarily we are buying them. Some with money, some with favors, some with blackmail and threats but we are buying them."
Last edited by Libertarian Governance on Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Korintar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Korintar » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:19 pm

Ka'ul Zenaf and Temra'ul Sekarin did not trust Commander Zero. Why would he found a separate resistance movement in Urstania? Surely he could join forces with the main anarchist group and found communities based upon his ideals, as is the case in Korintar? Thus the two Korintari commanders agreed to split their forces between Faranai, where the Libertarian Governance forces were, and Silan and Tirest which recently had power outages do to a reactionary terrorist attack. The Korintari forces were now doubled in the region, 120,000 Korintari soldiers plus their supply train, as the reinforcements, under Sergio Mazetti and Mavino had arrived. The four commanders sent the following missive to the Paramount Revolutionaries.

High level encryption

To: Josef Larii and Anna Mestin
From: S.O's Ka'ul Zenaf, Temra'ul Sekarin, Mavino Ozuino, and Sergio Mazetti

We request a meeting with you, at your convenience, as soon as possible. We do not trust Commander Zero or any Libertarian Governance operative, as we fear they may be counterproductive to the revolution. We wish to know if you agree with our assessment of their character and/or our reasoning.

OoC: Libertarian Governance, I did create a thread concerning the conference, which I am running in tandem with a terrorism thread. I do have a map of Korintar, if you wish to participate in both.
Last edited by Korintar on Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Factbook, Q&A; Nat'l Standards Warning: Agreeing to RP with me assumes an acceptance of Any-Tech Rping and/or the use of dragons in Warfare unless we come to an agreement beforehand.
'So.... a complete disregard for societal norms is.... communist? If that's true, then sign me up.'- Lunatic Goofballs
'If you're taking White Castle hanburgers rectally, you're really doing that wrong. They go in the other end of the alimentary system.'-Farnhamia
Oterro: International incidents->"New Thread"->[Thread title]->[Thread OP]->War->GWO intervention

Libertarian Governance
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Libertarian Governance » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:29 pm

OOC; Provide a link to the conference please. Oh, and have your troops attempted to move to the Farania area?

Korintar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Korintar » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:38 pm

Libertarian Governance wrote:OOC; Provide a link to the conference please. Oh, and have your troops attempted to move to the Farania area?

I am having them go over there. There will be rougly 25,000 Korintari soldiers moving to the city.

As for the link, here you go:
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=23726
This is the conference.
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=23657
This is the terrorism thread. They are linked, and I will provide a map of Korintar, if you wish to get involved in this one.

Libertarian Governance
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Libertarian Governance » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:48 pm

LGDF forces position themselves to intercept the approaching Korintari forces. By radio the LG forces contact the advancing Korintari force. Understand that this area is secure. We feel you should spend your efforts securing Silan and Tirest. Under your watch there have already been attacks on the utility grid in both cities. Make better use of your forces by securing those cities against further terrorism. This area is secure and we have begin to advance on the monarchist between Faranai and Silan. LGDF out.
Last edited by Libertarian Governance on Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Korintar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Korintar » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:09 pm

Libertarian Governance wrote:LGDF forces position themselves to intercept the approaching Korintari forces. By radio the LG forces contact the advancing Korintari force. Understand that this area is secure. We feel you should spend your efforts securing Silan and Tirest. Under your watch there have already been attacks on the utility grid in both cities. Make better use of your forces by securing those cities against further terrorism. This area is secure and we have begin to advance on the monarchist between Faranai and Silan. LGDF out.

Mavino got the message, but he had his misgivings towards Libertarian Governance. Thus he transferred command to a lesser officer, while he, with ten militiamen, continued to Faranai in a couple jeeps. He wished to meet with commanders at Faranai. To make sure his intentions were known, he waved a white flag of peace- showing that he was no threat. Meanwhile the other soldier marched onto Tirest to help with problems there. They quickly ran into militarist and monarchist resistance, but the Korintari forces stood their ground against them.

Libertarian Governance
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Libertarian Governance » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:19 pm

A heavily armed group of LGDF troops with UFA Rebels in Cougar Jeeps met Marvino and escorted him to Camp Liberty. Once there they led him to General Peterson.

"What can I do for you?"

Korintar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Korintar » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:58 pm

Libertarian Governance wrote:A heavily armed group of LGDF troops with UFA Rebels in Cougar Jeeps met Marvino and escorted him to Camp Liberty. Once there they led him to General Peterson.

"What can I do for you?"

"Greetings, comrade, my name is Mavino Ozuino, Mav for short," began Mavino, "while I find it admirable that your nation is working with us and Urstania, I am not sure if I can trust your ally Commander Zero. It does seem to me, and you can correct me if I am mistaken, that the aforementioned commander is setting up a separate anarchist movement. Is this the case? I know he is against socialism, which I can tolerate, but I am wondering why he has not yet tried to make contact with the Paramount Revolutionaries. Can you explain this to me? I think it would be much more effective if the anarcho capitalists and anarcho syndicalists worked together to build a society similar to that in other anarchist nations. That way, no one will be able to stop the revolution from succeeding. I am also wondering, how many LGDF troops are in this country, so I can get a run down of the logistics. I can tell you, for a fact, that there are 120,000 Korintari troops, MPK and Navy mostly, but I am a militia commander, so I get the crappy weapons, but size makes up for it*laughs*."

Libertarian Governance
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Libertarian Governance » Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:29 pm

"I really don't speak for Commander Zero and don't know whats in another mans head. What I can say though is he seems to be building a united force over here and that we support. We support that. These absence..Have a seat Mav, please" he motions towards a chair. " The absence of a united society is the death of Anarchism. You can't win and survive without some order. Though that doesn't have to reach the status of government certain activities have to be supported by the population for it to work." He sits down and looks at this Mav for a bit.

"Wouldn't you feel better with those new weapons the UFA have? The UFA are an organized disciplined force. An army not a mob. A well drilled militia not a gang. That is what you need to win son. Have you noticed outside? The people are safe here. There's still fighting but that fighting is at the front lines, far away and in government territory. People here are getting back to normal. Is the UFA or LG bad for that?"
Last edited by Libertarian Governance on Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Korintar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Korintar » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:28 pm

Libertarian Governance wrote:"I really don't speak for Commander Zero and don't know whats in another mans head. What I can say though is he seems to be building a united force over here and that we support. We support that. These absence..Have a seat Mav, please" he motions towards a chair. " The absence of a united society is the death of Anarchism. You can't win and survive without some order. Though that doesn't have to reach the status of government certain activities have to be supported by the population for it to work." He sits down and looks at this Mav for a bit.

"Wouldn't you feel better with those new weapons the UFA have? The UFA are an organized disciplined force. An army not a mob. A well drilled militia not a gang. That is what you need to win son. Have you noticed outside. The people are safe here. There's still fighting but that fighting is at the front lines, far away and in government territory. People here are getting back to normal. Is the UFA or LG bad for that?"

OoC: the rules of engagement comment is IC code for: This is an MT Rp and I am PMT, therefore I had to weaken and/or get rid of my real weapons, fyi! Btw, the IC description of Korintar's technology is accurate. But to prevent accusations of Godmodding, I am not going to use any of it.

IC:
"I guess not," responded Mav now seated, "I understand what you mean about having a united front and some degree of order, that is why I was wondering why, it seems to me, that there haven't been any reports of Comrade Zero meeting with Comrades Mestin and Larii to hammer out a plan. Doesn't make sense.

Speaking of weapons, um, well, due to the rules of engagement, we were not allowed to use our real weapons, otherwise, methinks the Free Democracy would be laughing at the weapons that the UFA have! That is because we are a little more advanced. Believe me, when a country, such as Korintar, has cold fusion technology, high temperature, malleable, and ductile superconducting materials, and skyscrapers reaching up to a mile high, as well as other hyperstructures, you can imagine what weapons we would use if the rules of engagement were different. If you do not believe me, I know that one of your diplomats is in my country right now, as one of my fellow commanders got an email from his cousin, who is the head of the armed forces, that a high ranking Govenor diplomat is in Korintar.

Our forces are just as well disciplined and organized, but we do not have a hierarchical, vertical command structure, for the most part. On the scale from unorganized mob to street gang to well drilled militia to professional army, my forces fall between professional army and well drilled militia. Everyone in Korintar does a term of national service, generally through their local militia forces that combined together form a Dominion Army, one million soldiers strong. I hope this gives you an idea of the nation you are working with."

Libertarian Governance
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Libertarian Governance » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:58 pm

OOC; Well, Shrec small arms are from a future tech rpg, 20000 years hence though in the MT version of LG they shoot caseless rounds. Ha! And don't get me started with 90' Death Render Cyborgs.

"I don't know maybe he has just been busy fighting. Are you aware of the reprisals against loyalist and their supporters? Something I find especially distasteful, undisciplined and stupid. Also a means to wreck any offensive by turning the population against you. " He looks at the door then back at Mav. "Perhaps you should speak to the UFA forces out front of the airport. They could probably get you in touch with Commander Zero, should you need to arrange some sort of meeting with these leaders you mention."

"As for your own discipline you aren't an indigenous unit where as UFA is an indigenous unit. In LG we have a militia composed of everyone 12 and up. The military is completely voluntary on the other hand but it is very well disciplined and highly motivated. We would classify ourselves as A-1+ professional troops. Are Comrades Mestin and Larii Urstanian?"

Korintar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Korintar » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:28 am

Libertarian Governance wrote:OOC; Well, Shrec small arms are from a future tech rpg, 20000 years hence though in the MT version of LG they shoot caseless rounds. Ha! And don't get me started with 90' Death Render Cyborgs.

"I don't know maybe he has just been busy fighting. Are you aware of the reprisals against loyalist and their supporters? Something I find especially distasteful, undisciplined and stupid. Also a means to wreck any offensive by turning the population against you. " He looks at the door then back at Mav. "Perhaps you should speak to the UFA forces out front of the airport. They could probably get you in touch with Commander Zero, should you need to arrange some sort of meeting with these leaders you mention."

"As for your own discipline you aren't an indigenous unit where as UFA is an indigenous unit. In LG we have a militia composed of everyone 12 and up. The military is completely voluntary on the other hand but it is very well disciplined and highly motivated. We would classify ourselves as A-1+ professional troops. Are Comrades Mestin and Larii Urstanian?"

"That is true, and bravo to them, it should be indigenous forces leading this movement," answered Mavino, "Yes, indeed, Mestin and Larii are Urstanian, as they are the Paramount Revolutionaries- the ones organizing the initial anarcho-communist movement. It was Mestin, to my understanding, that convinced Larii of the anarchist cause, thus he disbanded the Communist party and aligned himself with Anna Mestin's anarcho-syndicalist movement. I know that violent acts have been taken against the loyalists. Korintar has a long, ancient, in fact, history of having revolutionary bloodbaths. We have found that these tend to die down after a while, that is once the new order has established itself.

When things quiet down for Commander Zero, I could suggest that he go to Tirest with you sir, as well as myself, Commander Sergio Mazetti, Supreme Officers Ka'ul Zenaf and Temra'ul Sekarin. It should be an interesting meeting, I believe, but it shall also be an absolutely necessary one in terms of understanding exactly how this society will be organized. You could have the anarcho-capitalist model, one I do not find personally palatable but it seems some do, participatory economics, which will be what Korintar will ultimately switch to in earnest after the voting is done, anarcho-syndicalism, the model that the Paramount revolutionaries support, then there is mutualism, the dominant system used in Third Spanish States. Each group can, and should be permitted to, have their own enclaves within the nation, but there still needs to be an overriding model to be used for it to be successful."

OoC: I will be going offline in a few minutes, fyi.

Libertarian Governance
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Libertarian Governance » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:37 am

He smiles "I am purely a soldier son, let others handle the politics. We have sent a delegation to the Paramount Revolutionaries. I have not heard that they have met with them though. Our goal here is to help people become free, pure and simple. After that what they do with their freedom is entirely up to them. I myself find any regime or group of people forcing their will on others, regardless of what they may call the system unpalatable."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents