NATION

PASSWORD

RAUM Assembly [Closed]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

RAUM Assembly [Closed]

Postby The Jonathanian States » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:10 am

"And now,12:00,19.03.2013, I hereby declare this building, as assembly of the Royal Union of United Monarchies,for official and open".
OOC:
This is to serve as the meeting place of the Delegates,where IC offers and plans can be proposed.

The building has room for all delegates and the main assembly hall.
The individual rooms have been designed together with the delegates,to fit their taste.
The Hall

The Exterior
Returned Nationstater -- You can leave Nationstates but Nationstates won't leave you.
Call me Jon, John, or Johnny, Jonathan or Jonnyboy, tJS and Jonathanian, with "states" or without.
This nation doesn't really represent my views and sarcasm is awesome.

The New Kingdom of Me
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Kingdom of Me » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:37 pm

The Kings Delegate Eamo Astn walked in. He looked around the Hall and thought "this is WAY better than anything Me could afford."
My Territory: Eastern US, Western Europe, North Africa, Middle East

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:52 am

The New Kingdom of Me wrote:The Kings Delegate Eamo Astn walked in. He looked around the Hall and thought "this is WAY better than anything Me could afford."

Neil Dogan,the jonathanian Delegate saw Astn walk in,so he went towards him,then he heard the statement and answered,"Maybe.But also for us it was a pretty expense.But you only build one alliance headquarter,so I think it deserved it.Also,to serious business, how is the re-assimilation going?"
Returned Nationstater -- You can leave Nationstates but Nationstates won't leave you.
Call me Jon, John, or Johnny, Jonathan or Jonnyboy, tJS and Jonathanian, with "states" or without.

Kleomentia
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Kleomentia » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:32 am

Milovan Sivinovski walked into the hall. He was impressed with the architceture of the building, it was similar to the buildings back home. It was obvious that a lot of money was spent on this beautiful remark of architecture. He saw two men talking in the hall, guessing that they were delegates. Milovan walked to them and introduced himself.
"Hello, good sirs, i am Milovan Sivinovski from Kleomentia. I will represent Czar Vuk and Kleomentia in the RAUM."
NSG's God of Derp and Randomness, Monarchist&Capitalist and a patriotic Christian Serb
Also, wubwubwubwubwubwubWUBwubwubwubwubwubwub...

"In this primitive world of greed and stupidity, peace can only be achieved through fear, a brute military force which will unite the world under one flag!"
"We know nothing, but wish to do everything."
"Kosovo is Serbia! Failing to acknowledge that either proves your ignorance or lack of education."
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Galenaima wrote:
BLASPHEMY! THERE HE IS! IMMA CUMMIN' JESUS!!!

*jumps out window*

I'm quite sure Jesus didn't wish to know that.
National Information
Join Slavya!

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:18 am

Kleomentia wrote:Milovan Sivinovski walked into the hall. He was impressed with the architceture of the building, it was similar to the buildings back home. It was obvious that a lot of money was spent on this beautiful remark of architecture. He saw two men talking in the hall, guessing that they were delegates. Milovan walked to them and introduced himself.
"Hello, good sirs, i am Milovan Sivinovski from Kleomentia. I will represent Czar Vuk and Kleomentia in the RAUM."

"Greetings.I am Neil Dogan,representor of the the Jonathanian States and their King",answered Dogan as he saw another man approaching them.
Last edited by The Jonathanian States on Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

The New Kingdom of Me
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Kingdom of Me » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:59 pm

Kleomentia wrote:Milovan Sivinovski walked into the hall. He was impressed with the architceture of the building, it was similar to the buildings back home. It was obvious that a lot of money was spent on this beautiful remark of architecture. He saw two men talking in the hall, guessing that they were delegates. Milovan walked to them and introduced himself.

Welcome to this hallmark of architecture! I was just talking about a plan to re-unite the Empire! After a recent war over some crap islands in the middle of the sea, The Empire was thrown into chaos! They lost the islands, the country went through a revolution that almost spilled over. They have installed a Communist government and the new chairman is willing to talk about reunification. I want to invade but their military has ballooned, and he has already requested that talks be started. I don't know if I should or not.

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:06 pm

The New Kingdom of Me wrote:

Welcome to this hallmark of architecture! I was just talking about a plan to re-unite the Empire! After a recent war over some crap islands in the middle of the sea, The Empire was thrown into chaos! They lost the islands, the country went through a revolution that almost spilled over. They have installed a Communist government and the new chairman is willing to talk about reunification. I want to invade but their military has ballooned, and he has already requested that talks be started. I don't know if I should or not.

"Wait,they're communist again?No offense,but the Meians seem to have a faible for changing governments.
Yes,start talks.But dont agree to anything which wouldnt put you into an equal or better position.
And in regard to his military balloning,RAUM still has your back,my friend.This has been proven a couple times and if needed will be again",replied Dogan.

The New Kingdom of Me
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Kingdom of Me » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:31 pm

Yes, Meins are very independent we do have trouble staying in one place. He is proposing another try at a confederation. It didn't work out last time and I don't want another war.

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:35 am

The New Kingdom of Me wrote:Yes, Meins are very independent we do have trouble staying in one place. He is proposing another try at a confederation. It didn't work out last time and I don't want another war.

Dogan laughed at the first part,"So I was right.I dont think another one would work.It held for almost no time in the last try,why should it this time.Yes,I too dont want another war.And I think he doesnt want one too,especially now that the world has seen him make a truce and that breaking it could oppose thei signatoring states".

Riparian March
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Riparian March » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:58 am

Count Rodbaer walks in and sees the other delegates talking. "Greetings gentlemen, look what I have brought" He holds up a bottle of 12 year old Riparian whisky. "How are things in Me? I hear the Empire has demilitarized and turned communist and had their oil supply cut off to boot." That must make you guys feel safe.
All tips and pointers are appreciated.
Then register your dynasty here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=225068

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:57 pm

Riparian March wrote:Count Rodbaer walks in and sees the other delegates talking. "Greetings gentlemen, look what I have brought" He holds up a bottle of 12 year old Riparian whisky. "How are things in Me? I hear the Empire has demilitarized and turned communist and had their oil supply cut off to boot." That must make you guys feel safe.

OOC:
Was the "that must make you guys feel safe" supposed to not be included in the direct speech,or was that a typo?
IC:
Dogan sees another one of the delegates entering and greets him,"Greetings to you too,I assume you must be the delegate of..... The March of Riparia maybe?
But yes,that wishky seems good.And In regard to Me....",he turned and nodded to the delegate of the kingdom,"... its delegate is here.And ,as far as I understand it,things arent so calm".

The New Kingdom of Me
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Kingdom of Me » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:27 pm

Riparian March wrote:Count Rodbaer walks in and sees the other delegates talking. "Greetings gentlemen, look what I have brought" He holds up a bottle of 12 year old Riparian whisky. "How are things in Me? I hear the Empire has demilitarized and turned communist and had their oil supply cut off to boot." That must make you guys feel safe.

The Communists are unstable! They have quelled the big rebellions but all still isn't well. The violence has spilled over into my territory! We are talking about ways of peaceful unification, but none have gotten off the ground. The Chairman has expressed his intent to invade if talks fail. I don't know what to do. The Empires military has ballooned! I can't make a dent in it! They have found tons of oil in there colony of Wanson. Wanson has rebelled but they secured the oil. The colony has a huge amount of untapped oil. If the Empire keeps it, any invasion will likley succeed.

Riparian March
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Riparian March » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:37 pm

The Communists are unstable! They have quelled the big rebellions but all still isn't well. The violence has spilled over into my territory! We are talking about ways of peaceful unification, but none have gotten off the ground. The Chairman has expressed his intent to invade if talks fail. I don't know what to do. The Empires military has ballooned! I can't make a dent in it! They have found tons of oil in there colony of Wanson. Wanson has rebelled but they secured the oil. The colony has a huge amount of untapped oil. If the Empire keeps it, any invasion will likley succeed.

"I suppose the best plan is to beat them to it, and launch an invasion force ourselves. Wanson is far enough away, plus I think their refineries were destroyed in the war. We ought to settle this right away. As long as communist nations don't run to their support, together we can achieve an victory. What do you think? Perhaps just blockade the Empire and that will strengthen the bargaining strength of the Kingdom."
All tips and pointers are appreciated.
Then register your dynasty here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=225068

The New Kingdom of Me
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Kingdom of Me » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:30 pm

He looked to the other delegate. If all of them bockade it the communist will be unable to break it.

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:07 pm

OOC:
I think any findings of oil would've been mentioned in the colonization thread of wanston
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=231138

The Quadruple Alliance
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Quadruple Alliance » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:05 am

OOC: Yeah, no it doesn't. Scientific research teams were sent to make certain that the land granted to the Third Empire was as useless as possible. There is no oil under that jungle. And none of that (rebelling, being secured again) has actually happened in the RP. So no. Just no. The colonists have yet to even construct houses, let's not get ahead of ourselves.

IC:
The Quadruple Alliance delegates arrived: Dame Margarta Shurasdottir representing the Province of Midgardia, Ms. Breeju D. Yellow-Brawler representing the Province of Crustonia, Lord Pahpiani Nixtamalli representing the Province of Totambu, and Mr. Zosimus A. Ballis representing the Province of Bryheath. That was the problem with Federation-styled governments, each province needed to send its own delegate as no province wanted to be unrepresented.
Last edited by The Quadruple Alliance on Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
My nation into a setting for a RPG video game that I am programming. If thou wishes to know more, click the link!!
Roleplaying as Third World. Please take all economic statistics from trackers and divide by ten.
Madness is a Virtue (Formerly Walrusfolk Eurarcta)!!

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:25 am

The Quadruple Alliance wrote:
The New Kingdom of Me wrote:The Communists are unstable! They have quelled the big rebellions but all still isn't well. The violence has spilled over into my territory! We are talking about ways of peaceful unification, but none have gotten off the ground. The Chairman has expressed his intent to invade if talks fail. I don't know what to do. The Empires military has ballooned! I can't make a dent in it! They have found tons of oil in there colony of Wanson. Wanson has rebelled but they secured the oil. The colony has a huge amount of untapped oil. If the Empire keeps it, any invasion will likley succeed.

OOC: Yeah, no it doesn't. Scientific research teams were sent to make certain that the land granted to the Third Empire was as useless as possible. There is no oil under that jungle. And none of that (rebelling, being secured again) has actually happened in the RP. So no. Just no. The colonists have yet to even construct houses, let's not get ahead of ourselves.

IC:
The Quadruple Alliance delegates arrived: Dame Margarta Shurasdottir representing the Province of Midgardia, Ms. Breeju D. Yellow-Brawler representing the Province of Crustonia, Lord Pahpiani Nixtamalli representing the Province of Totambu, and Mr. Zosimus A. Ballis representing the Province of Bryheath. That was the problem with Federation-styled governments, each province needed to send its own delegate as no province wanted to be unrepresented.

OOC:
I just said that.
But good that you agree too.
IC:
As a group of delegates arrived Dogan was almost sure that they must be from the the federal governments of the quadruple alliance,so he greeted them,"G'day Ladies and Gentlemen.I assume you all are the delegates of your respective memberstates, from the quadruple aliance?"

The Quadruple Alliance
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Quadruple Alliance » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:10 am

The Jonathanian States wrote:

IC:

OOC:
I just said that.
IC:
As a group of delegates arrived Dogan was almost sure that they must be from the the federal governments of the quadruple alliance,so he greeted them,"G'day Ladies and Gentlemen.I assume you all are the delegates of your respective memberstates, from the quadruple aliance?"

OOC:
Was not only agreeing with thee that no oil had been found, I was also contesting the claim that there was any oil there at all.
IC:
"Indeed, good sir," replied Lord Pahpiani, "What are we currently discussing??"
My nation into a setting for a RPG video game that I am programming. If thou wishes to know more, click the link!!
Roleplaying as Third World. Please take all economic statistics from trackers and divide by ten.

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:09 pm

The Jonathanian States wrote:OOC:
I just said that.
IC:

OOC:
Was not only agreeing with thee that no oil had been found, I was also contesting the claim that there was any oil there at all.
IC:

"Meian affairs.Which includes the happenings of their land grant,made by you.But first there is something I have to clear some formalities",said Dogan,taking a few steps towards the doors,"Would you four come with me for a moment?"
Last edited by The Jonathanian States on Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The New Kingdom of Me
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Kingdom of Me » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:38 pm

sure what do you need
Last edited by The New Kingdom of Me on Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:59 pm

The New Kingdom of Me wrote:sure what do you need

OOC:
He was talking to the QA delegates.

The Quadruple Alliance
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Quadruple Alliance » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:09 pm

The Jonathanian States wrote:
The Quadruple Alliance wrote:OOC:
IC:

"Meian affairs.Which includes the happenings of their land grant,made by you.But first there is something I have to clear some formalities",said Dogan,taking a few steps towards the doors,"Would you four come with me for a moment?"

"Certainly, sir," replied Lord Pahpiani, as the delegates moved to follow Mr. Dogan.

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:54 am

The Jonathanian States wrote:"Meian affairs.Which includes the happenings of their land grant,made by you.But first there is something I have to clear some formalities",said Dogan,taking a few steps towards the doors,"Would you four come with me for a moment?"

"Certainly, sir," replied Lord Pahpiani, as the delegates moved to follow Mr. Dogan.

He left the doors,and waited next to another one,next to which a small plaque displayed:
Nr.19
Office for Memberstate-rights and national influences

He then waited for the delegates to catch uo with him,and after that entered the room and sat down on a chair on the other side of the table.

The Quadruple Alliance
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Quadruple Alliance » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:00 am

The delegates followed Mr. Dogan into the room, politely standing and waiting for seats to be offered to them, as custom dictated.

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:41 pm

The Quadruple Alliance wrote:The delegates followed Mr. Dogan into the room, politely standing and waiting for seats to be offered to them, as custom dictated.

As they entered Dogan started,"Sit down,Ladies and gents.Are you interested in a drink,of a kind?",then,not waiting for them to answer,he took out a bottle of wine a started filling his own glass,then continueing,"So,now to the serious.I understand that all four respective kings prefer having their own delegates,but due to the member of RAUM being the alliance and not the kingdoms themselves,that creates a bit of a problem of fairness,in regard to the vote amounts....."

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents