NATION

PASSWORD

The Insiders War [Officially ended]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Emeraria
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Emeraria » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:09 pm

Ekilion wrote:As Ekilion soldiers arrive at the allied positions the colonel took one look over the area and said "What the hell happened here. That man over their looks like he's been pummeled" as he pointed at the Emerarian private. His men had their 'Acclaimer' carbines ( http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=23839 My army uses some of the weapons on this link. My order is down on the bottem.
OOC: can someone please tell me how to put pictures in posts without a link. You've done it Emeraria how did you post them) at the ready. The two side looked like they would kill each other at a moments notice.

OOC: To put a pic without a link you have to copy a picture and then paste it into the "img" boxes onto the page.
Power Through Action
Emeraria Factbook
Emir Shipyards Storefront
Infrastructural Industries
International Battle Tournament Sign-up Page
International Battle Tournament Battle Arena
Elite soldiers of all nations welcome to battle for money and bragging rights. Be prepared to risk life and limb though. If you think you are up to the challenge sign up today!

Self-Governed Possessions:
Giblatia
New Spartanicus

National Anthem:The Union Forever

ECN Logo: http://i48.tinypic.com/21ca7ex.jpg

Emeraria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Emeraria » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:17 pm

1300 hrs. at the 10th Dropship HQ.

"Oh my God!!!", said PVT. Hacker,"Did you hear what happened?!"

"No", LT. Yurik said uninterested.

"Some legionaires opened fire on some Emerarian troops!!", Hacker responded.

"Im sure that is just a rumor.", said LT.

"No its for reals the men are in the aid station!"

"Oh crap its true then!"

"I swear to God if I see one of those damn foreign legion guys walkin around Im gunna shoot em dead!", said Hacker.
Power Through Action
Emeraria Factbook
Elite soldiers of all nations welcome to battle for money and bragging rights. Be prepared to risk life and limb though. If you think you are up to the challenge sign up today!

Giblatia
New Spartanicus

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:20 pm

O.K. men 2nd Platoon, which means us girls, has been ordered to link up with an Emerarian armour column half a click from our current position. So lets move out, remember men, Emerarian soldiers can get a little heated, so don't antagonize 'em. The men of 2nd Platoon pack up there stuff and jump in the Willy Jeeps and gun it towards the Emerarian armour column.
4/11/11

Emeraria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Emeraria » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:26 pm

"Look here they are.", Commander Dav says over the radio.

"There are the Hornopolis!"

"All right men lets get this done without fights or unneccesary injury, I want to enjoy my rations tonight."

The armored column links up with the jeeps and they move down the road.

Nothing really happens along the way other than a technical stopping by to take some pot shots and getting blown to hell by a 250mm slug.
Power Through Action
Emeraria Factbook

Giblatia
New Spartanicus

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:30 pm

Sergeant Folloy drives up to Colonel Dav's tank. Hello sir, I don't want any trouble and i'll try to control the people under my command to the best of my abilities. He continues to drive alongside the tank column.
4/11/11

Ekilion
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 27, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:41 pm

As the Allied armour column rolled into the town it linked up with some Ekilion Hellhound tanks. The commander of the Hellhounds (Commander Kalkar) poped out of his tank and said. "Hey guys we should lead the column or our weapons are useless." He didn't give a hint as to what these weapons were but he liked to suprise people.
Factbook: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=25855
Ekon: We try to avoid getting ourselves genocided
Premislyd: ^First time I've ever heard that

Proud member of TSAR. By way of Indentured servitude to the Vipran Imperium.
"We're never going to survive unless we get a little bit crazy"

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:43 pm

Sure thing Sir. Sergeant Folloy shouts to the Ekilion officer. Folloy stops his men and orders them to click their safeties off. Alright men we're going into a hot zone so keep your heads down.
Folloy drive up to an Emerarian soldier, Whats up mac? He looks at him and spits, "Shove off Greenhorn."
Last edited by Hornopolis on Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
4/11/11

Ekilion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:54 am

As the column advanced they run into some resistance. As soon as the first shot rang out from a building the hellhounds were tracking thier turrets. As soon as the building was infront of the gun it fired. Massive flames flew out from the barrel and set the building alight. The sound of the Inferno Cannons was a massive roar. The hellhounds left the entire neighbour hood in flames as the column moved on.

Emeraria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Emeraria » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:20 pm

The Emerarian soldier, LT. Prichard, looks at the Hornopolis soldier in shock. "Hey buddy, I command a tank, and you dont want to die today do ya!", he yells at the soldier.

He then turns to an Elikion officer and says,"do you believe these guys?!". The officer responds,"I hear you, these men are out of control, someone needs to teach them respect." "I have a dire urge to put those men in the front of the column, see how long they kepp smart-mouthing.", Prichard says to the oficer.
Power Through Action
Emeraria Factbook

Giblatia
New Spartanicus

Royalsoldiers
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Royalsoldiers » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:56 pm

There will be 10,000 normal soldiers Image, and 4,000 special ops troopsImage, and 4,000 Marines Image and 2 heavy armored divisions of these Image
Last edited by Royalsoldiers on Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:05 pm

Schiesse. Folloy whispers. No wonder Phil kicked the crap out of that Emerarian. He says, maybe a little to loud, to PFC Jawo(NX401). O.K. men keep up the friendly act. An Ekilion officer yells at Folloy form his tank, " Hey Greenhorn move your men in front of the column ASAP!" Damn! O.K. boys their putting us up in front so drive with caution, I don't want any of us to die in a car-crash!
Last edited by Hornopolis on Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
4/11/11

Royalsoldiers
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Royalsoldiers » Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:20 pm

My airborne team of 10 soldiers parachutes parachutes into a hot zone. "Hey Lieutenant look over there a training facility 12 o'clock." whispered Sgt. Barrett. " Yes, I know" says back Lt. Chambers whispers back. "Hey Sgt. Barrett. " Take 5 people to go clear the facility. I'll take the rest to take out the guard towers and open the main gate and deactivate the cameras. And just don't get yourself killed." " Yes sir, lieutenant." Sgt. Barrett's squad takes out the training facility but patrols moving their way to check out all training facilities. "Get ready for a firefight" yells Sgt. Barrett. "We got guards heading our way." "Oh my gosh." yells the leader of them in South African while Sgt. Barrett shoots him with his AR-15 Hardcore assault rifle. The rest of his squad takes out the rest as the alarm goes off. " We've got trouble here." " Oh, I didn't know that there's an alarm going off and lights flashing. " " Can you take out the security systems?" " I'm working on it right now. Got it!" The alarms and lights stopped but the people still came rushing towards their position. " Activate the heavy cannons and manually fire them." suggested Sgt. Barrett. " Already on it.Shooting." replied Lt. Chambers. he heavy cannons started firing at the terrorists coming towards them. Then Lt. Chambers came to meet up with the other squad. " The only building we have left is the Leader's building. They stormed the building and killed everybody but their leader who they took prisoner. They returned to Forward Command Base in Northern South Africa.

Emeraria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Emeraria » Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:43 pm

Royalsoldiers wrote:I will go along on your side because at one time my nation was ravaged with terrorism. I will send 400 special ops troops Image and 2 heavy armored divisions of these Image

Good Good, those men will help. Prepare them to link up with an armored column, moving north up Highway 2.
Power Through Action
Emeraria Factbook

Giblatia
New Spartanicus

Emeraria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Emeraria » Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:56 pm

The armored column moves up to the town of De Sanct, to the far north of the country. The lead Emeraria and Elikion tanks open fire and destroy a parked armored vehicle used by the Spartanian remnant military. The shell fragments kill and injure several surrounding soldiers. Dropships spray down the area and land their units on rooftops to begin the clearing of the main complexes before the main assault. The Hornopolis jeeps in the front of the column begin to take machine gun fire and pull over. The men climb out screaming, cussing, and calling out the commanders that put them in the front. The battle goes on as the armor reaches the front gate and blasts their way through the streets and throughfares of the town. Lt. Prichard is injured by concussion when his tank takes a hit from and RPG, the armor absorbs the blast but the ensuing pressure wave causes his head to hit the auto loading mechanism. The battle lasts throughout the night and casualites are relatively low with no armor lost.
Power Through Action
Emeraria Factbook

Giblatia
New Spartanicus

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:20 pm

Come on fire the .50 soldier! barks Sergeant Folloy. The .50 cal rips open several remant New Spartanican soldiers in one burst. Damn Prichard! yells a soldier. Shutup trooper and get into the jeep she won't drive herself! exclaimes Folloy. Folloy continues on down Highway 2. " Hey Greenhorns lights out, we're going dark!!" Yes Sir. shouts Folloy.
4/11/11

Ekilion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:08 pm

Kalkar popped out of the top of his tank and grasped the Heavy Bolter (75 caliber Machine gun). He turned it toward a nearby Militia Man and put 3 shots into him which shredded the man. The light from the bolter was a becon for fire and shots began pattering of the tank. Kalkar put more rounds into any militia man he saw but then he was knocked back into the hatch by a shot. His gunner pulled him back into the tank and turned the flame turret toward the building were the shot came from. Soon the building was in flames.

Emeraria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Emeraria » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:24 pm

There is a flash of light as an Elikion tank is crippled by a rocket, when just moments earlier was spraying a building with fire. The Emerarian tank then moves toward the rocket blast and puts a round into that building, turning it into a scrap heap. The crew commander gets out and starts to offload the wounded from the burning tank. The tank is being peppered by machinegun fire so the commander orders a rifle platoon to supress the enemy shooters. The building is riddled with slugs. The battle for the second street corner is over. The large city has dozens of these types of corners and plazas, this city is going to be a hard fight.
Power Through Action
Emeraria Factbook

Giblatia
New Spartanicus

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:10 am

Three rockets jet at an Emerarian tank. All three shots hit the target dead on. "Get out of the tank" yells a Lieutant. Shiesse! we're going to need a lot of freakin' tanks!! shouts Folloy. He orders his men to dismount and continue on foot as three run out of fuel. PFC Dunn grabs a .30 off one jeep and carries it through the darkened city. Shit sir we can see a damn thing in the this darkness. O.K. men night-vision on. Folloy flips his visor and silently prays to the Diety. Dunn, open that door. Folloy whispers. Gotcha Sir. He kicks down the door to see a cowering family in the corner of the house. Empty. He whispers to Folloy. Move up. Dunn runs towards the next house. Open. Folloy whispers to Dunn. Yes Sir. Dunn kicks it in sees a Militia Man sleeping on an RPK. Sir? Dunn looks at Folloy, Do it. Folloy whispers. Dunn creeps towards the sleeping man pulls his Trench Knife and slits the Militia Mans throut. The process continues through the night with minimal casualties.
4/11/11

Ekilion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:02 am

As Kalkar is pulled out of his tank by his gunner. As he reaches the ground he shouts to the nearby troopser and the nearby Emerarian Tanks "Run. Get away from the tank. Go!" As all the troops make it to cover and the tank reverses the hellhound exploded. The explosion caused a massive firestorm to engulf the street. Covering tanks with flames and destroying all the buildings above ground level. Kalkar look at a nearby hornopolis soldier and said, "Good thing we hid in the basement."
Last edited by Ekilion on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:22 am

Folloy replies, Yes Sir. He continues through the street taking fire from all sides. He shouts, Ekilion Fire at the two buildings to the north!!
4/11/11

Emeraria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Emeraria » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:09 pm

The heads up display of SGT. Barret's HUD clicks on and recognizes a threat 3 meters ahead. He raises his gun and semi-silently eliminates the threat. He orders his squad to move forward. Black Cape, a special heavy soldier, is with the squad tonight, brandishing a shoulder mounted railgun and an assault rifle in hand. The railgun folds onto his back as he walks through a door. His HUD identifies a sniper, he takes aim but not before the sniper shoots, the bullet harmlessly pings off, and Cape fires a 7 round burst into the sniper's head. He lins up with Barret's squad and leads them through a back entrance to the building. An enemy technical crosses into the street, Cape orders the squad into the building as the railgun unfolds, he fires a shot right into the engine block, nearly desintigrated the vehicle. The move to the buliding to find a dead Hornopolis solder at the door, Cape takes the tags and goes throught the door with the squad to find a dead militia with his throat cut. Life-signs indicated he was still barely alive. He ordered a Med-capsule to take the militia to the rear for medical care and interrogation.
Power Through Action
Emeraria Factbook

Giblatia
New Spartanicus

Ekilion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:19 pm

Kalkar looked into the sky as he was pulled out of the building. He saw the small red lights that signaled Ekilions best soldiers. The red lights grew and grew until one smashed into a nearby building. Through the smoke a large pod was visible and a dozen heavily armoured troops burst out killing the rebels nearby. A technical drove up and shot at the lead soldiers he recoiled but the shots mostly pinged of his heavy armour. One of the men raised a missle launcher and totaled the car.

Emeraria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Emeraria » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:26 pm

"Hey! Lets go clear these buildings!", Black Cape shout to the Elikion heavies. The men move out, Black cape calls up the rest of his elite platoon and they go to clear the Mardazi bloc.
Power Through Action
Emeraria Factbook

Giblatia
New Spartanicus

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:28 pm

O.K. men move through the alleyways we don't want to get killed by friendlies. Folloy looks around, Where the hell is Zimmel? He runs through the house sees Zimmel runs back to his squad, Move out boys keep up the good work!
4/11/11

Emeraria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Emeraria » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:40 pm

The foot patter of SGT. Barret's squad is drowned out as some Emerarian attack crawlers cross the street shooting their chainguns and firing missiles. The squad catches sight of an enemy unit running away from the crawlers right toward them. The squad opens fire, cutting down all the enemy units. The dawn starts to break on the second day of the battle. The men realize that only 1/3 of the city is theirs. The militia seems to be being re armed. Morning UAV recon suggests that the Spartanian military remnant is to be blamed the have a factory in the city and are pumping out guns and ammo and vehicles. This factory must be cleared, and if possible captured to use for resource purposes.
Power Through Action
Emeraria Factbook

Giblatia
New Spartanicus

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents