NATION

PASSWORD

The New Asian Union [OPEN, SIGN UPS, ALL TECHS]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Equatorian Isola
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

The New Asian Union [OPEN, SIGN UPS, ALL TECHS]

Postby Equatorian Isola » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:36 am

:arrow: ATTENTION!PLEASE LOOK HERE!!
OOC: Control of the Asian Union is moved to me Via TG By its original owner, Royale Philippines and all members registered are still an official member and informed to me that the Nations that have and now appointed positions in the Union as said in the described TG.

Anyone also can submit a Charter until next week as I will do it instead myself in either way and I want it to be more democratic and so would someone in the Union create on but only until the next week as I have one though I want to hear from you fellow members of what you would propose to the Union.

IC:
The Asian Union

"Where all Asian Nations strengthen its ties and make peace to each other as the Union's mission with goal is to have every Asian Nation to be in this noble union and not just the foreign nations to be part but also the nations within the east wide over."

Flag of the New Asian Union, White background with stars of different colors, Each member country could choose a color out of colors of the rainbow for the star to represent it and so Let us hope this New Asian Union will have the harmony and beauty of a rainbow while our Union strengthens and remains forever.

"Strength lies in Unity, Prosperity increases in Unity. There is a European union, which has changed the face of Europe. If we are able to create a Asian Union, that will change the face of Asia in all fields: economic, social, strategic and finally in the political arena.

In European Union began with only 6 countries; gradually they became 9, then 12 , then 15,then 27 Now more countries are waiting anxiously to join. In Asia, also we can begin with 5 or 6 countries. Others will follow Eventually.

There will be a new environment of peace with vigor, and tremendous hope of prosperity. Peace and prosperity in Asia will make a large contribution of peace and prosperity to the world and its Nations."

-Her Former Majesty, Queen Kiara I of Royal Philippines, Former Chairman & Founder of the Asian Union.

The Asian Union is a Economic and a Political Union of Asian Nations including nations from 6 different continents which were and will be granted special memberships or honorary memberships and some of the both different sides are Observers.

Promising a sphere of Free Trade, Full Transit Authority between the present and future member nations, and Free Flow of Labor Force shared between member nations more especially to improve ties and strengthen it.

Chairman: Prince Alexander I of the Principality of Equatorian Isola.
The General Secretary: Ben Wilford of New Ecopia.
The Security Council: Yet to be named but depends on the New and Present Members' Military.

Code: Select all
[b]-APPLICATION-[/b]
[b]Chosen Representative to Represent his or her nation in the Asian Union:
Full Nation Name:
An Asian Country? (Y/N)
Applying for: (Full Membership/Observer/Special Membership)
Will you abide to the Future Laws of the Organization that is made by the General Assembly and the Security Council Combined?
Government Type:
Head of State:
Head of Government:
Population:
Military Population(Must be 20% of your Population):
Military Advancement Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Economic Status: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
National Development Status: Third, Second, or First World
Any Comments or Special Requests?[/b]

SPECIAL OR HONORARY MEMBER NATIONS;
Vultasia, Representative: Hans Jorgensen
The Kingdom of Daiwa and Freeland, Representative: N/A
FULL MEMBER NATIONS;
Kaverikstan, Representative: Sal Jabar
South East Asia Unification, Representative: Prince Kenny
Jiangnandiqu, Representative: Wang Junwei
Solmakia, Representative: Doklohov Streltsky
Interstellar Mongol Khanate, Representative: N/A
Fujisawan Territories, Representative: N/A
Bojikami, Representative: Diana Krukov
New Ecopia, Representative: Jason Haywood
OBSERVER NATIONS;
Temacht, Representative: Abigail Carr
Maryginia, Representative: N/A
Holy Trek, Representative: N/A
TurtleShroom, Representative: Zuar Badwell

-AU Bulletin-
"So Please All Representatives and Bystanders, PAY ATTENTION AND PUT YOUR EYES HERE!"

Dear to all fellow members and Asian Nations who are members within the Union,

I would personally write to you all about this as I would like to announce that anyone can propose a charter in the union administered by you representatives of different countries which most of them are Asians and some are Foreign nations from the West, and this sort of offer I can only extend until the next week and so please, write one and there will be need the minimum of three charters and so we could all democratically vote and choose one to be the official constitution of the Asian Union, also to add, I want the General Secretary to also do his duties as he will be capable of accepting applications also in behalf of me when I am absent but, I wish and hope that he could also decide without any advice or special considerations but then so please, The Honorable General Secretary from New Ecopia, may he do his duties and lead the Union to the right road and may also he bring peace and honor to his nation and the continent he himself represents.

And also, another task reminder, Please every Representative present or send to me nor the union also their Nation's Military Strength and Capabilities and so we may form a Security Council while we form also a charter.

Thank You for Reading Fellow Representatives and other Readers,
Union Chairman Prince Alexander I-

REVISED VERSION OF THE CHARTER PROPOSED BY THE REPRESENTATIVE OF SOLMAKIA, WHICH IS REVISED BY THE CHAIRMAN, HIS HIGHNESS PRINCE ALEXANDER I.

PREAMBLE
"Recognizing that all representatives representing it's member states of the Asian Union look forward to a brighter future of Probably. Hopefully Asian dominance and with prosperity it will spread throughout the continent and the world, this charter states the short and long term goals and effects of our Strong Union which will last forever until the end of time."

Article I, the General Assembly
The Asian Union member states with each of it's representatives will each have a single vote where all the representatives will have a chance to propose actions and each sovereign nation receives a single vote for each proposal. Honorary sovereign nations will not receive a vote unless granted by the Present General Secretary of the Asian Union.

Article II, the Security Council
The Largest 5 Asian Union nations (measured by population and GDP) shall have a small security council composed of their own military geniuses to call upon a second vote. A majority of 3/5 must exist for a proposal to be denied. A Security Council member can be replaced when it no longer is one of the 5 largest, and/or is voted to resign by 2/3 of the AU, furthermore if the Chairman decides to remove one particular member-state from the big 5 though, the Principality of Equatorian Isola will and cannot be remove from it and finally if the General Assembly sees one of the 5 member-states to be unfit to do such duties in the Security Council.

Article III, Enforcing proposals
If a nation does not abide by a proposal, it will either a) Be ejected from the Asian Union with the Permission of the Chairman of the Asian Union and less likely to the General Secretary or b) Have several or more than economic sanctions placed on it/and or military action depending on the severity of the offense IF, the proposal has been voted upon by the majority, and has not been denied by the Security Council or the Chairman of the Asian Union and with the General Secretary though.
Furthermore, the nation in question must be allowed to give a dissenting opinion or statement or also any objection and reason why, which the Security Council must take into consideration before making declination votes then will be overlooked by the Chairman of the Asian Union along with the General Secretary.

Article IV, Membership
Until a proper security council can be put into place, all members are to be accepted by the Sovereign Nation of Equatorian Isola and the General Secretary of the Asian Union and furthermore the Security Council less likely.
After this, however, any Security Council member has the authority to grant admission. However, if 3 or more security council members vote to eject a nation, the nation is ejected from the Union but with the review of the Chairman of the Asian Union to just counter the Council's Decision but, if found reasonable the Chairman will then comply.

ARTICLE V, THE CHAIRMAN
The Chairman of the Asian Union will only have powers to accept new members, reject, approve new charters, will have reserve powers IF, deemed at utmost need of it at the right time in the future when the Union would be at it's darkest hours. (All Reserve Powers are colored with RED to mark it as a reserve power only by the Chairman himself while the ones in GOLD are his special powers in within the Union which he will use in rare occasions.)

The Proposed Anthems of the Asian Union
"Based on the Beethoven's 9th Symphony Orchestra's Ode to Joy composed by the Principality's National Composer and Archbishop: Wilhelm Hohenreich."

"Joyful, joyful, we adore Thee, God of glory, Lord of love;
Hearts unfold like flowers before Thee, opening to the sun above.
Melt the clouds of sin and sadness; drive the dark of doubt away;
Giver of immortal gladness, fill us with the light of day!"

"All Thy works with joy surround Thee, earth and heaven reflect Thy rays,
Stars and angels sing around Thee, center of unbroken praise.
Field and forest, vale and mountain, flowery meadow, flashing sea,
Singing bird and flowing fountain call us to rejoice in Thee."

"Mortals, join the mighty chorus, which the morning stars began;
Father love is reigning o'er us, brother love binds man to man.
Ever singing, march we onward, victors in the midst of strife,
Joyful music leads us Sun-ward in the triumph song of life."

Proposed by the Representative of the South East Asia Unification which is revised by the Prince-

The Union Way

"Raise our Star Rainbow Flag high, Sky high;

Embrace the pride in our hearts;

By the Union we are bonded as one;

Look in out to the World.

For peace, our goal from the very start;

And prosperity to last.

We dare to dream we all care to share.

Together for Asia;

We dare to dream,

We care to share for it's the way of the Union!"
Last edited by Equatorian Isola on Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:49 pm, edited 32 times in total.
HEAD OF STATE
President Benjamin F.I Orenstonare
FORM OF GOVERNMENT
Unitary Constitutional Democracy
OFFICIAL NATION NAME
The Democratic Federation of Equatorial Isola

New Ecopia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Ecopia » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:03 am

The General Secretary: Yet to be named but origin from New Ecopia, It will be named after the Nation announces of whom of along with its citizens will be to lead the Union.

The General Secretaries Name is Ben Wilford
- New Zealand in "2013" RP (Allies: Australia, United States & NATO)
Delanshar wrote:Revised for SAMs

First roll: Argentine strike on Falklands
0-10: Strikes do major damage, but significant amount of planes intercepted/shot down
10-15: Strikes do major damage, and few planes intercepted/shot down
15-40: Strikes do moderate damage, and significant amount of planes intercepted/shot down
40-55: Strikes do moderate, but few planes intercepted/shot down
55-70: Strikes do mild damage, and few planes intercepted/shot down
70-100: Strikes do mild damage, but significant amount of planes intercepted/shot down

Better?

My Political Test Result: http://www.politicaltest.net/test/result/192080/

Full Member of The Asian Union

New Ecopia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Ecopia » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:06 am

New Ecopia, Representative: N/A

New Ecopia's Representative is Jason Haywood

0-10: Strikes do major damage, but significant amount of planes intercepted/shot down
15-40: Strikes do moderate damage, and significant amount of planes intercepted/shot down
70-100: Strikes do mild damage, but significant amount of planes intercepted/shot down

Better?

Equatorian Isola
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Equatorian Isola » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:12 am

New Ecopia wrote:
The General Secretary: Yet to be named but origin from New Ecopia, It will be named after the Nation announces of whom of along with its citizens will be to lead the Union.

New Ecopia wrote:
New Ecopia, Representative: N/A

"Where all Asian Nations strengthen its ties and make peace as the Union mission is to have every Asian Nation to be in this noble union and not just the foreign nations to be part but also the nations within the east."

<A URGENT MESSAGE FROM THE CHAIRMAN OF THE ASIAN UNION>

Dear Mr. Ben Wilford,

You are hereby dubbed thee as the General Secretary of the New Reformed Asian Union and I expect you to lead it, guide to the right road of stability and growth and though, though you were supposed to be also representing your nation to the General Assembly even so but not just as representative of your nation but of also all of the Asian Nations and other Members though as of now, I acknowledge your Nation's Representative is now Mr. Jason Haywood.

Congratulations,
Union Chairman Prince Alexander I.-
Last edited by Equatorian Isola on Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:18 am, edited 4 times in total.
HEAD OF STATE
FORM OF GOVERNMENT
OFFICIAL NATION NAME

New Ecopia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Ecopia » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:06 am

Equatorian Isola wrote:
New Ecopia wrote:

New Ecopia wrote:

"Where all Asian Nations strengthen its ties and make peace as the Union mission is to have every Asian Nation to be in this noble union and not just the foreign nations to be part but also the nations within the east."

Dear Mr. Ben Wilford,

You are hereby dubbed thee as the General Secretary of the New Reformed Asian Union and I expect you to lead it, guide to the right road of stability and growth and though, though you were supposed to be also representing your nation to the General Assembly even so but not just as representative of your nation but of also all of the Asian Nations and other Members though as of now, I acknowledge your Nation's Representative is now Mr. Jason Haywood.

Congratulations,

is it possible to have two national Representative if so can you add Ben Wilford where as if Jason Haywood is on leave Ben Wilford can replace him.
Last edited by New Ecopia on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Better?

Equatorian Isola
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Equatorian Isola » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:21 am

New Ecopia wrote:
Equatorian Isola wrote:

(Image)

Dear Mr. Ben Wilford,

Congratulations,

is it possible to have two national Representative if so can you add Ben Wilford where as if Jason Haywood is on leave Ben Wilford can replace him.

OOC: Well, Yes, Yes of course.
Last edited by Equatorian Isola on Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HEAD OF STATE
FORM OF GOVERNMENT
OFFICIAL NATION NAME

Bojikami
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bojikami » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:29 am

Hello friends.
Be gay, do crime.
23 year old nonbinary trans woman(She/They), also I'm a Marxist-Leninist.
Economic Left/Right: -10.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.33

Solmakia
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Solmakia » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:20 am

My national representative will be Doklohov Streltsky

Economics Student at UC Berkeley
Asian American, Russophile
Democrat, #Hillary2016, Pro-Israel

Vultasia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Vultasia » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:21 am

Our national representative will be Hans Jorgensen.
Me|Secret to a man's heart
Anthem|Factbook|OvO
~Super Adorable Yandere That'll Kill You If You No Love Me~
Tarvelia wrote:Thy are both the absolute cutest and scariest nation... Yitia is a close second.

Luveria wrote:You don't understand. Your only position is to do whatever Vulty demands.

Las Palmeras wrote:The Vultasians do it better...

Hathradic States wrote:With one sentence, you have creeped me out more than my ex wife ever did.

Mr Rogers Neighbourhood wrote:I am honestly convinced you're one of the scariest nations on NationStates.

Frisivisia wrote:Evil is measured by People Killed mulitplied with Laugh Manicalness Factor plus Mustache Hilariousness Divided by kittens owned.

Bojikami
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Bojikami » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:45 pm

Our National representative will be Diana Krukov
Be gay, do crime.

South east asia unification
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby South east asia unification » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:03 pm

oh its benn moved huh didnt know that guess have to copy and paste my applicatian then

full natian name: south east asia unification
an asian country? yes
applying for : full membership or special membership if can
will you abibe to the future laws of the organization?: yes
goverment type: monarchy emperior
Head of state : prince kenny
head of goverment: prince kenny and advisers
popluation : 595285262 + (i just added the population of south east asia country)
millitary population: 148821315.5
millitary advancement 10
economic status 10

national development status 2nd wold power
any comments? nope

TurtleShroom
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby TurtleShroom » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:42 pm

TurtleShroom wrote:Full Nation Name: Holy Republic of TurtleShroom

An Asian Country? No. Historically, TurtleShroom was founded by Western European and Anglo-Saxxon white missionaries who discovered a sentient race of turtles and mushrooms. With the ratification of the Dragon Fury/Steele Pact (a free trade agreement), however, tens of millions of Asian refugees flooded into our country, expanding on what was an increasing trend since the early 1980s and officially accepted since 1991. TurtleShroom's human demographics now consist of a thirty three percent Asian makeup! The Asians are primarily Koyro, Tsao Comrade Commissariat, Greater Imperial Japanesse (and all of the hundreds of her colonies, such as GEIJD-Vietnam and GEIJD-Korea), and Imperial Hyphen Japanese (moniker "Imperial--japan").

Applying for: Observer

Will you abide to the Future Laws of the Organization: TurtleShroom will unconditionally submit to all economic free trade laxing, and will agree to open travel, tourism, trade, and business setup. However, it is unconstitutional for TurtleShroom to surrender the regulation of her currency to any central or state-run bank, and is also unconstitutional for any law to violate the Constitution of TurtleShroom.

Government Type: TurtleShroom is currently in a state of extreme warfare and has had the executive and legislative branches of its government either dissolved or killed off as casualties of said war. In peace, we are officially a Constitutional Theodemocratic Crowned Guided Republic.

Head of State: In peace, the heads of state are the Chancellors of TurtleShroom. There are two, but we were supposed to add a third.

Head of Government: N/A, our HOS is our HOG.

Population: It is estimated that there are nearly one billion creatures lawfully residing in TurtleShroom. Nearly half of these are human, the other half is divided equally between sentient turtles and mushrooms.

Military Population: In peace, TurtleShroom had a volunteer standing army of one million creatures in reserves, plus ten thousand active duty troops. Also, the civilian police forces added another two million, followed by the two million one hundred thousand Border Patrolmen, which is de jure civilian. Further, a fifth of the country volunteered to be on call as Militiamen, but that's simply a civilian with a gun ready to defend their local properties, so it doesn't mean much unless there is an invasion.

In war, conscription was activated. The entire police force and Border Patrol was immediately called to arms, followed by the Militiamen and then a study rotation of civilians. The maximum size of the TurtleShroomer army, counting the draft, hit five percent of the population of the country.

Military Advancement Rating: If one is sticks and stones and ten MT, TurtleShroom is a six or seven. If one is sticks and stones, five MT, and ten Independence Day, TurtleShroom's military would be a two.

Economic Status: TurtleShroom is an economic powerhouse with booming agrarian and mining sectors. We have a largely-unregulated lazziez-faire Free Market and a rapidly growing, but still small, industrial sector that competes with a booming and expanding tourism industry and gambling trade.

National Development Status: Definitely on the lower end of the Second World. We could also be considered "Newly Industrialized". (Think RL Mexico or any number of poorer but capitalist Latin American countries.)
THE FUTURE
IS IN THE
PAST!!

Jesus Loves You and Died for You!!
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ש✞ש▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
NationStates' only surviving States' Rights Democrat/Dixiecrat (minus the rascism)!

Equatorian Isola
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Equatorian Isola » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:42 pm

Solmakia wrote:My national representative will be Doklohov Streltsky

Vultasia wrote:Our national representative will be Hans Jorgensen.

Bojikami wrote:Our National representative will be Diana Krukov

OOC: I have edited the Cover Page to name your nameless representatives but also please read the reminders if you please and so do what I have reminded you in the Bulletin Board.
Last edited by Equatorian Isola on Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HEAD OF STATE
FORM OF GOVERNMENT
OFFICIAL NATION NAME

Bojikami
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Bojikami » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:02 pm

We have a combined military of about 75 million with about 27 million in the reserve.
Be gay, do crime.

Equatorian Isola
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Equatorian Isola » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:09 pm

Bojikami wrote:We have a combined military of about 75 million with about 27 million in the reserve.

OOC: Well at the very least it all adds up to 102,000,000 as your Military Population as said in Broomcades Calculator is 122,821,763 at this present time and so it is at the very least bellow 20 percent of your population and so now thank you for giving me info about your Military and I expect others to do the same-thing also later on as I am planning to construct our Security Council.
Last edited by Equatorian Isola on Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HEAD OF STATE
FORM OF GOVERNMENT
OFFICIAL NATION NAME

Equatorian Isola
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Equatorian Isola » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:17 pm

South east asia unification wrote:oh its benn moved huh didnt know that guess have to copy and paste my applicatian then

full natian name: south east asia unification
an asian country? yes
applying for : full membership or special membership if can
will you abibe to the future laws of the organization?: yes
goverment type: monarchy emperior
Head of state : prince kenny
head of goverment: prince kenny and advisers
popluation : 595285262 + (i just added the population of south east asia country)
millitary population: 148821315.5
millitary advancement 10
economic status 10

national development status 2nd wold power
any comments? nope

TurtleShroom wrote:
TurtleShroom wrote:Full Nation Name: Holy Republic of TurtleShroom

An Asian Country? No. Historically, TurtleShroom was founded by Western European and Anglo-Saxxon white missionaries who discovered a sentient race of turtles and mushrooms. With the ratification of the Dragon Fury/Steele Pact (a free trade agreement), however, tens of millions of Asian refugees flooded into our country, expanding on what was an increasing trend since the early 1980s and officially accepted since 1991. TurtleShroom's human demographics now consist of a thirty three percent Asian makeup! The Asians are primarily Koyro, Tsao Comrade Commissariat, Greater Imperial Japanesse (and all of the hundreds of her colonies, such as GEIJD-Vietnam and GEIJD-Korea), and Imperial Hyphen Japanese (moniker "Imperial--japan").

Applying for: Observer

Will you abide to the Future Laws of the Organization: TurtleShroom will unconditionally submit to all economic free trade laxing, and will agree to open travel, tourism, trade, and business setup. However, it is unconstitutional for TurtleShroom to surrender the regulation of her currency to any central or state-run bank, and is also unconstitutional for any law to violate the Constitution of TurtleShroom.

Government Type: TurtleShroom is currently in a state of extreme warfare and has had the executive and legislative branches of its government either dissolved or killed off as casualties of said war. In peace, we are officially a Constitutional Theodemocratic Crowned Guided Republic.

Head of State: In peace, the heads of state are the Chancellors of TurtleShroom. There are two, but we were supposed to add a third.

Head of Government: N/A, our HOS is our HOG.

Population: It is estimated that there are nearly one billion creatures lawfully residing in TurtleShroom. Nearly half of these are human, the other half is divided equally between sentient turtles and mushrooms.

Military Population: In peace, TurtleShroom had a volunteer standing army of one million creatures in reserves, plus ten thousand active duty troops. Also, the civilian police forces added another two million, followed by the two million one hundred thousand Border Patrolmen, which is de jure civilian. Further, a fifth of the country volunteered to be on call as Militiamen, but that's simply a civilian with a gun ready to defend their local properties, so it doesn't mean much unless there is an invasion.

In war, conscription was activated. The entire police force and Border Patrol was immediately called to arms, followed by the Militiamen and then a study rotation of civilians. The maximum size of the TurtleShroomer army, counting the draft, hit five percent of the population of the country.

Military Advancement Rating: If one is sticks and stones and ten MT, TurtleShroom is a six or seven. If one is sticks and stones, five MT, and ten Independence Day, TurtleShroom's military would be a two.

Economic Status: TurtleShroom is an economic powerhouse with booming agrarian and mining sectors. We have a largely-unregulated lazziez-faire Free Market and a rapidly growing, but still small, industrial sector that competes with a booming and expanding tourism industry and gambling trade.

National Development Status: Definitely on the lower end of the Second World. We could also be considered "Newly Industrialized". (Think RL Mexico or any number of poorer but capitalist Latin American countries.)

OOC: I was about to write a IC Letter as Alexander himself but, It seems that you both did not followed the Format though you are both Accepted even so but, please name your Representatives right now and answer the questions which are not here stated and you may just state it without filling up a new one.
Last edited by Equatorian Isola on Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HEAD OF STATE
FORM OF GOVERNMENT
OFFICIAL NATION NAME

Equatorian Isola
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Equatorian Isola » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:52 pm

OOC: PLEASE ALL IF YOU MAY, READ THE BULLETIN BOARD.
HEAD OF STATE
FORM OF GOVERNMENT
OFFICIAL NATION NAME

Equatorian Isola
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Equatorian Isola » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:30 am

-Secret BUMP!-
HEAD OF STATE
FORM OF GOVERNMENT
OFFICIAL NATION NAME

TurtleShroom
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby TurtleShroom » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:27 am

{OOC: Oh, sorry! I simply Quoted my post using the OLD application. Aside from representatives, what other questions do you need me to answer?}
THE FUTURE
IS IN THE
PAST!!

Jesus Loves You and Died for You!!
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ש✞ש▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
NationStates' only surviving States' Rights Democrat/Dixiecrat (minus the rascism)!

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby South east asia unification » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:45 pm

our natian representative will be sun que or aslo know as prience kenny

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby South east asia unification » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:47 pm

oh and we would like to be a orange star for the flag thingy

Kaverikstan
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaverikstan » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:04 pm

-APPLICATION-
Chosen Representative to Represent his or her nation in the Asian Union: Sal Jabar

Full Nation Name: The Shining People's Republic of Kaverikstan

An Asian Country? (Y/N) Y, Border Middle East

Applying for: Full Membership

Will you abide to the Future Laws of the Organization that is made by the General Assembly and the Security Council Combined? Yes

Government Type: Parliament Monarchy

Head of State: King Shalvar Muhammad Sani XIX

Head of Government: Highest Minister Kane Nichel

Population: 1.472 Billion

Military Population(Must be 20% of your Population): 294400000

Military Advancement Rating: 8
Economic Status: 6
National Development Status: First World
Any Comments or Special Requests? None.
DEFCON: 2 (Armed and primed for hostilities. Peacetime maximum.)
Official member of the Sovereign Nations Alliance
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=288322

Armed forces status: On Alert.
Border Status: Strictly controlled.
Current Leader: President Sareem Al-Jaffar
Current nation type: Democratic.

Solmakia
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Solmakia » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:54 pm

I would like to say two things.
First, is my charter, which I wrote for the previous thread, being discarded?
I already had written a charter.
Second, I would like to apply to have one of my military commanders to join the security council.
I think it's safe to say that my nation has a powerful military, and Solmakia is more than willing to throw much of it's resources into combat for the greater Asian good.
We also have a warrior tradition, and would like to make sure that our military interests are represented in the AU's military action.

Economics Student at UC Berkeley
Asian American, Russophile
Democrat, #Hillary2016, Pro-Israel

Vultasia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Vultasia » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:22 pm

The Kingdom of Vultasia currently has 650,000 troops, with a little less than half in the Vultasian Air Force. We are willing to donate some of our men if the AU is considering a joint military of the Asian Union.
Me|Secret to a man's heart
Anthem|Factbook|OvO
~Super Adorable Yandere That'll Kill You If You No Love Me~
Tarvelia wrote:Thy are both the absolute cutest and scariest nation... Yitia is a close second.

Luveria wrote:You don't understand. Your only position is to do whatever Vulty demands.

Las Palmeras wrote:The Vultasians do it better...

Hathradic States wrote:With one sentence, you have creeped me out more than my ex wife ever did.

Mr Rogers Neighbourhood wrote:I am honestly convinced you're one of the scariest nations on NationStates.

Frisivisia wrote:Evil is measured by People Killed mulitplied with Laugh Manicalness Factor plus Mustache Hilariousness Divided by kittens owned.

Equatorian Isola
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Equatorian Isola » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:27 pm

TurtleShroom wrote:{OOC: Oh, sorry! I simply Quoted my post using the OLD application. Aside from representatives, what other questions do you need me to answer?}

OOC:Hmm...Well, It seems that you only missed the representative part and once again please state it know and then your Military Capabilities.
South east asia unification wrote:our natian representative will be sun que or aslo know as prience kenny

OOC:Well Then, I will then edit the Cover page for your Representative.
South east asia unification wrote:oh and we would like to be a orange star for the flag thingy

OOC:Huh? I don't know what you mean but, are your referring to the Asian Union Flag??
Solmakia wrote:I would like to say two things.
First, is my charter, which I wrote for the previous thread, being discarded?
I already had written a charter.
Second, I would like to apply to have one of my military commanders to join the security council.
I think it's safe to say that my nation has a powerful military, and Solmakia is more than willing to throw much of it's resources into combat for the greater Asian good.
We also have a warrior tradition, and would like to make sure that our military interests are represented in the AU's military action.

OOC: Is that so? Well then, I will overlook it in a while and yes one of your military geniuses will be accepted to the Security Council though I would need your Military Capabilities.
Vultasia wrote:The Kingdom of Vultasia currently has 650,000 troops, with a little less than half in the Vultasian Air Force. We are willing to donate some of our men if the AU is considering a joint military of the Asian Union.

OOC:Well then, Thank you for the Information about your Military Capabilities as it will be put to use in the future or so.

OOC:The Application of Kaverikstan will be accepted after I have overview it and as soon as I write a IC letter from Prince Alexander to their National Government.
Last edited by Equatorian Isola on Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HEAD OF STATE
FORM OF GOVERNMENT
OFFICIAL NATION NAME

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents