NATION

PASSWORD

Cory Schneider nation attacks Evenstar borders.

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Cory Schneider
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cory Schneider » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:13 pm

Provenna wrote:IC: Wolfstar tanks appear out of nowhere.
"TAKE THIS EVENSTAR!" the gunner Screams
750 troops attack the fort.

OOC: Evenstar, respond.

Cory Schneider aids Provenna in attacking the border.

OOC: Guys, I have a hockey game to watch(Seriously, I do. I'm a hockey fan. Duh.), so I won't be RPing until 3-4 hours later. Provenna and my other allies, you are welcome to use Lieutenant Chris Higgins' forces of 20,000, Dale Weise's forces of 10,000, and Aaron Volpatti's forces 50,000. Use them at your discretion. I'll see you guys in a bit.

Die Oranje-Vrystaat
Envoy

Founded: Feb 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Die Oranje-Vrystaat » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:14 pm

Staatspresident Marais Van der Linde looks at the headlines and sees the new war in the Evenstar. He sighed and called Colonel Van der Zeel. "Colonel, you're going back." He states, informing him of the situation. Within an hour 900 SAS men have assembled and boarded an IL-76 bound for the Evenstar. Marais then phoned the Schneider Nation and Evenstar, awaiting responses.
Middle Class, Christian, Gun Enthusiast

Mizrad
Senator

Founded: Jan 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mizrad » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:15 pm

OOC: Nice one liners, funny how even after that you're demanding he responds. I'm actually thinking of just saying my colony in Evenstar never happened at this point the quality of this RP is just horrible. I know your all new so I'd be happy to help you out but please stop onelining. ORANGE! WHAT'S UP BUDDY!?
"No good decision was ever made in a swivel chair" -George Patton
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!

Nosy little fucker aren't you?

The Evenstar
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Evenstar » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:17 pm

Mizrad wrote:OOC: Good to see your RP skills have improved quite a bit Evenstar. Don't forget I have an active colony and MEU base on your southern coast though! Also that's not godmod, I seriously have an MEU base and embassy in Evenstar so I don't need to mobilize the troops already onsight. I also follow NS umbers so don't be pulling millions of men out of your ass andon't one line me.

IC:

In Mizradian held territory, unknown fighters are constantly flying over no-fly zone that Mizrad has set up. The three ships docked on coastline of the twenty four mile colony raitheir canns and load them up. The Admiral of the fleet orders the radio operator to message Evenstar. He sends it after it's typed up as it reads:

TO: Evenstar
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Level Four, Very High

To whom it may concern,
The colony in your nation held by Mizrad has witnessed a heavy military presence in the near the DMZ. We wish that you please explain why this is. If requested, we will redeploy and occupy land that you set up for us. Current onsight status is 4,000 Marines and International Gaurd and 100+ vehicles. This presence will be increased if these questions go unanswered ad we WILL fire on any unidentified aircraft in our airspace.

Best Regards,
Admiral Bill Ahern, 3rd Mizradian Strike Response Force

We are simply defending ourselves from hostile enemy forces, we have no intention of attacking you, and we are requesting if we can allow our fighters to fly above your airspace for the next few days. However, if you do increase the presense, I will remind you we are in a state of emergency, and we may consider you a threat, tread lightly, because we are a little sensitive now.

Soldiers take cover behind whatever they can find, some manage to take out HMG's and mortars, firing at the tanks of lines of infantry, calling for reservists from a nearby town, and a quick response team from a nearby fort.
Ongoing

The Wolfrik Insurgency ----> http://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_ ... k/id=95960

Ended

Cory Schneider-Evenstar Conflict (non-canon war) ----> viewtopic.php?f=5&t=226409
Evenstar invasion of the USSA ----> viewtopic.php?f=5&t=225935
Evenstar invasion of South Rhine ----> viewtopic.php?f=5&t=220495

Treaty of Appreciation

Die Oranje-Vrystaat
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Die Oranje-Vrystaat » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:19 pm

Mizrad wrote:OOC: ORANGE! WHAT'S UP BUDDY!?

OOC: WHAZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP?????

Elysium Station
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Elysium Station » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:19 pm

OOC: Abandoning thread.
The beautiful NT soundtrack. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=408tWOubRDM

The Evenstar
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Evenstar » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:19 pm

Mizrad wrote:OOC: Nice one liners, funny how even after that you're demanding he responds. I'm actually thinking of just saying my colony in Evenstar never happened at this point the quality of this RP is just horrible. I know your all new so I'd be happy to help you out but please stop onelining. ORANGE! WHAT'S UP BUDDY!?

OOC: Yeah, everything is updating to fast, I lost track of what's happening, and Cross of God didn't help at all. I'll wait until tomorrow morning, but I might ask for this to be locked at this rate.
Ongoing

The Wolfrik Insurgency ----> http://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_ ... k/id=95960

Ended

Cory Schneider-Evenstar Conflict (non-canon war) ----> viewtopic.php?f=5&t=226409

Treaty of Appreciation

Democratic States of Europe
Envoy

Founded: Feb 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic States of Europe » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:20 pm

OOC: So we just say that the Cross pulled out or something & Thalmor are from Skyrim! :P

IC:

Letter to the Dictator of The Evenstar, Thalmor

FROM: President and Commander-in-Chief of DSEAF Matthew Kennedy

Encryption Level: Level 4, Really tough

We will start the small campaigns of a napalm load after the DSE Air Force has completed several Oil Rig explosions off the Cory coast with a couple casualties. I hope that we can start a very strong political and military tie with your country but at the moment lives are at stake, we request immediate action of the use of nuclear devices in the stratosphere in order to cripple the enemy with an Electro-Magnetic Pulse (EMP) without the devastation of lives or the environment, this can turn the tides and stall the military in order for you to start wiping out the enemy forces without a foot in their vicinity.

Best Regards

Signed
Matthew Kennedy
President Kennedy
http://www.nstracker.net/military=democratic_states_of_europe
List of WMD's/Non-Nuclear Weapons
1. Biological Warfare - - 1500 active -- 3500 inactive and/or dismantled
2. Nuclear Warfare - 5000 active -- 10,000 inactive
3. Massive Ordinance Air Burst MOAB -- 300 armed -- 400 Unarmed
Works in progress: SOL Fighter Jets
Soviet Civil War: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=238450

Member of the Alliance of Democratic Nations!
FT: The Andromeda Democratic Galaxy
MT: Democratic States of Europe
PT: The European Empire
http://gph.is/10Iq7JP

Provenna
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Provenna » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:22 pm

The Evenstar wrote:
Mizrad wrote:OOC: Good to see your RP skills have improved quite a bit Evenstar. Don't forget I have an active colony and MEU base on your southern coast though! Also that's not godmod, I seriously have an MEU base and embassy in Evenstar so I don't need to mobilize the troops already onsight. I also follow NS umbers so don't be pulling millions of men out of your ass andon't one line me.

IC:

In Mizradian held territory, unknown fighters are constantly flying over no-fly zone that Mizrad has set up. The three ships docked on coastline of the twenty four mile colony raitheir canns and load them up. The Admiral of the fleet orders the radio operator to message Evenstar. He sends it after it's typed up as it reads:

TO: Evenstar
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Level Four, Very High

To whom it may concern,
The colony in your nation held by Mizrad has witnessed a heavy military presence in the near the DMZ. We wish that you please explain why this is. If requested, we will redeploy and occupy land that you set up for us. Current onsight status is 4,000 Marines and International Gaurd and 100+ vehicles. This presence will be increased if these questions go unanswered ad we WILL fire on any unidentified aircraft in our airspace.

Best Regards,
Admiral Bill Ahern, 3rd Mizradian Strike Response Force

We are simply defending ourselves from hostile enemy forces, we have no intention of attacking you, and we are requesting if we can allow our fighters to fly above your airspace for the next few days. However, if you do increase the presense, I will remind you we are in a state of emergency, and we may consider you a threat, tread lightly, because we are a little sensitive now.

Soldiers take cover behind whatever they can find, some manage to take out HMG's and mortars, firing at the tanks of lines of infantry, calling for reservists from a nearby town, and a quick response team from a nearby fort.

Provenna Soldiers start a shooting match from behind the cover of the tanks, air support comes in.
Private "WE NEED TO GET INTO THE FORT!"
Sargent "BUT HOW, THEY GOT US PINNED DOWN!"
Provenna Special ops comes from a chopper and starts killing Evenstar Soldiers and advancing to the fort.
"THAT LOOSENED THE GRIP, CHARGE!" The Sargent Screams.

The Evenstar
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Evenstar » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:25 pm

Democratic States of Europe wrote:OOC: So we just say that the Cross pulled out or something & Thalmor are from Skyrim! :P

IC:

Letter to the Dictator of The Evenstar, Thalmor

FROM: President and Commander-in-Chief of DSEAF Matthew Kennedy

Encryption Level: Level 4, Really tough

We will start the small campaigns of a napalm load after the DSE Air Force has completed several Oil Rig explosions off the Cory coast with a couple casualties. I hope that we can start a very strong political and military tie with your country but at the moment lives are at stake, we request immediate action of the use of nuclear devices in the stratosphere in order to cripple the enemy with an Electro-Magnetic Pulse (EMP) without the devastation of lives or the environment, this can turn the tides and stall the military in order for you to start wiping out the enemy forces without a foot in their vicinity.

Best Regards

Signed
Matthew Kennedy
President Kennedy

We agree.

Thalmor awaits in the war room as one of the few nuclear missiles the Evenstar has is primed, he orders for crews to do several simulations and tests before firing. The order eventually comes in that it's ready for launch, Thalmor breaths in, before giving the all clear for the launch.

The missile fires up into the sky, leaving behind much smoke, Thalmor, and his command team, watches from satellite as the missile hits the stratosphere, and it explodes.
Ongoing

Ended

Treaty of Appreciation

The Evenstar
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Evenstar » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:28 pm

Provenna Soldiers start a shooting match from behind the cover of the tanks, air support comes in.
Private "WE NEED TO GET INTO THE FORT!"
Sargent "BUT HOW, THEY GOT US PINNED DOWN!"
Provenna Special ops comes from a chopper and starts killing Evenstar Soldiers and advancing to the fort.
"THAT LOOSENED THE GRIP, CHARGE!" The Sargent Screams.

On-site SAM's fire up at the chopper, at the same time, the quick response team loaded on jeeps smashes through fencing as the machine guns on top fire directly into the crowd of stationary Provennian soldiers. Most of the remaining Evenstar soldiers then turn their attention to the charging Provennian soldiers.
Ongoing

Ended

Treaty of Appreciation

Provenna
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Provenna » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:35 pm

"TURN BACK, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TURN BACK!"
Provenna's are mowed down and make a last maneuver, this move would be called Death Charge.
Troops Charge Towards the fort, some getting over and doing some damage, others dying before they can get past the walls.

Die Oranje-Vrystaat
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Die Oranje-Vrystaat » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:36 pm

Marais was still awaiting his response from the Evenstar. He checked his watch. Colonel Van der Zeel should be landing in the remote area of the Evenstar now. He shifted the phone, waiting patiently.

The Evenstar
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Evenstar » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:38 pm

Die Oranje-Vrystaat wrote:Marais was still awaiting his response from the Evenstar. He checked his watch. Colonel Van der Zeel should be landing in the remote area of the Evenstar now. He shifted the phone, waiting patiently.

Thalmor finally notices that he had put a call on hold for quite some time now, by the time he realizes what he did, he panics a little, and grabs that phone.

''I'm sorry, It's been a busy day, what do you want to discuss?'' Thalmor says, biting his lip.
Ongoing

Ended

Treaty of Appreciation

Die Oranje-Vrystaat
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Die Oranje-Vrystaat » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:48 pm

The Evenstar wrote:
Die Oranje-Vrystaat wrote:Marais was still awaiting his response from the Evenstar. He checked his watch. Colonel Van der Zeel should be landing in the remote area of the Evenstar now. He shifted the phone, waiting patiently.

Thalmor finally notices that he had put a call on hold for quite some time now, by the time he realizes what he did, he panics a little, and grabs that phone.

''I'm sorry, It's been a busy day, what do you want to discuss?'' Thalmor says, biting his lip.

"Ah, the Thalmor. I've been trying to reach you. It is most unfortunate that you are plunged into war once again." Marais said picking up the intelligence brief, to help decide whether or not to join the Evenstar. "We've decided to umm..." There was nothing of interest in this report, he couldn't rely on this information. "Yes, we've uh, decided umm, to..." He didn't know who to support. Fumbling in his pocket, he pulled out a 25 geld coin, which he tossed to decide, tails. "Yes, umm we have decided to support your nation." He said, hoping that the coin toss was not wrong. "Yes and Colonel Van der Zeel has landed in your territory to help defend." He said
Last edited by Die Oranje-Vrystaat on Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Evenstar
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Evenstar » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:56 pm

Die Oranje-Vrystaat wrote:
The Evenstar wrote:

"Ah, the Thalmor. I've been trying to reach you. It is most unfortunate that you are plunged into war once again." Marais said picking up the intelligence brief, to help decide whether or not to join the Evenstar. "We've decided to umm..." There was nothing of interest in this report, he couldn't rely on this information. "Yes, we've uh, decided umm, to..." He didn't know who to support. Fumbling in his pocket, he pulled out a 25 geld coin, which he tossed to decide, tails. "Yes, umm we have decided to support your nation." He said, hoping that the coin toss was wrong. "Yes and Colonel Van der Zeel has landed in your territory to help defend." He said

''We are glad to hear of this, let us know if there is anything we can do for you.'' Thalmor says, somewhat confused. Meanwhile, Tiberus is taken to the military academy in Landerest, from there, he is officially stripped of his title, and is kicked out of Evenstar government. While he arrives at his private mansion, he finds it abandoned, when he attempts to call the police, and the bomb planted in the the mansion explodes, killing him. Thalmor hears of his death, and is a little upset it had to happen.

''Sir, you do know you could've called it off at any time.'' One of his advisers say.
''I am aware of that, but I have little doubt he was more enraged than saddened, the secrets he knew could ruin everything we have going for us.'' Thalmor says

The adviser runs off, going back to his duties.
Ongoing

Ended

Treaty of Appreciation

Provenna
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Provenna » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:57 pm

"HOW CAN WE LOSE 400 MEN IN 2 and a HALF HOURS?!" General Carn screamed
"Calm down, we probably approached this the wrong way, your plans seemed to fall so that' why I'm the emperor, so I got an idea" Vallias
"What is it?" Carn
"Ever heard of D-Day? We team up with Cory and perform a massive invasion of Evenstar, but there's a catch."
OOC: Catch is Classfied.

"That's perfect, well have it all ready in a couple hours." Carn
"Good, maybe we can end this war quickly." Vallias

OOC: Operation Switch, invasion of Evenstar is a go.

Democratic States of Europe
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic States of Europe » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 pm

The DSE, having completed DURANGO, begin to use it upon the stationary soldiers of the Cory Armed Forces and its main affect in the body is internal bleeding and skin blistering, the Army makes it to the Capital of the Evanstar and begin to hand out masks to the Evanstar soldiers, they begin to set up a defense of a Mortar Team, M1 Abrams, and the infantry set up in small buildings to ambush or do anything that will help the citizens. Soon the DSE will invest heavily in the Nuclear Weapon field to match the power of the USSA and the Evanstar for peaceful or military purposes.
http://www.nstracker.net/military=democratic_states_of_europe
List of WMD's/Non-Nuclear Weapons
1. Biological Warfare - - 1500 active -- 3500 inactive and/or dismantled
2. Nuclear Warfare - 5000 active -- 10,000 inactive
3. Massive Ordinance Air Burst MOAB -- 300 armed -- 400 Unarmed
Works in progress: SOL Fighter Jets
Soviet Civil War: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=238450

Member of the Alliance of Democratic Nations!
FT: The Andromeda Democratic Galaxy
MT: Democratic States of Europe
PT: The European Empire
http://gph.is/10Iq7JP

Die Oranje-Vrystaat
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Die Oranje-Vrystaat » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:04 pm

Colonel Van der Zeel led his troops through the wilderness at a slow pace, finally he stopped. He took out a satellite device he was told could contact the Evenstar's top forces, as it was highly encrypted so that only the Evenstar could hear him. "Hello Evenstar forces, this is Colonel Van der Zeel of the Vrystaat Weermag, where do you want us?" He asked

Soviet Socialist Republic
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 07, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Soviet Socialist Republic » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:09 pm

The Soviet High Command has heard of this conflict through a nation in our region. We always love a chance to fight and we are waiting patiently to wipe Evenstar off the map
Last edited by Soviet Socialist Republic on Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
National Anthem

"The flesh is weak, only through augmentation can we become strong." - Excerpt from Techno-Union Infantry Handbook.

The Evenstar
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Evenstar » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:11 pm

Die Oranje-Vrystaat wrote:Colonel Van der Zeel led his troops through the wilderness at a slow pace, finally he stopped. He took out a satellite device he was told could contact the Evenstar's top forces, as it was highly encrypted so that only the Evenstar could hear him. "Hello Evenstar forces, this is Colonel Van der Zeel of the Vrystaat Weermag, where do you want us?" He asked

The commander of a nearby airbase got onto the radio.

''Hello there Colonel, as far as I know, we're not under attack, so we don't need you. But you're welcome to land and refit here on your way back home.'' The commander said, telling his on-site SAM's to target the aircraft, just in case.

Soviet Socialist Republic wrote:The Soviet High Command has heard of this conflict through a nation in our region. We always love a chance to fight and we are waiting patiently to wipe Corey Schneider Nation off the map

OOC: We were thinking about making a ceasefire agreement, but you're free to do as you like.
Ongoing

Ended

Treaty of Appreciation

Soviet Socialist Republic
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 07, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Soviet Socialist Republic » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:12 pm

OOC: yeah about that, I kinda thought I was supposed to help you but I was wrong so yeah your gonna die. Sorry
National Anthem

"The flesh is weak, only through augmentation can we become strong." - Excerpt from Techno-Union Infantry Handbook.

The Evenstar
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Evenstar » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:17 pm

Soviet Socialist Republic wrote:OOC: yeah about that, I kinda thought I was supposed to help you but I was wrong so yeah your gonna die. Sorry

OOC: Oh, I was thinking about asking for the thread to be locked, I stopped having fun a while ago.
Ongoing

Ended

Treaty of Appreciation

Cory Schneider
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cory Schneider » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:18 pm

OOC: Canucks 1 - Stars 1

IC: Cory Schneider begins to set nuclear bombs to Evenstar. They have successfully hacked Evenstar's e-mail account full of porno websites.

The Evenstar
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Evenstar » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:26 pm

Cory Schneider wrote:OOC: Canucks 1 - Stars 1

IC: Cory Schneider begins to set nuclear bombs to Evenstar. They have successfully hacked Evenstar's e-mail account full of porno websites.

OOC: Can I ask for this to be closed? I'm not having any fun whatsoever, it just feels like a chore to reply to stuff now.
Ongoing

Ended

Treaty of Appreciation

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents