NATION

PASSWORD

New Land in the Pacific Ocean (Open, MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Volvek
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:03 am

OOC: Yeah I guess it is on your land. It's being called "The Battle of Kings Farm" and I can't point it out on a map, you might as Syadei for that. As for missing a messege, I don't think I did. I'll go back and check.
"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
"Wewf Forever, Forever Wewf."
"Is it? Or is it so ridiculous it's the most ridiculously perfect idea you've never thought of?"
IC Nation Name: Land av Ulvenes, or just Ulvenes

Eaglleia
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Eaglleia » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:10 am

Volvek wrote:OOC: Yeah I guess it is on your land. It's being called "The Battle of Kings Farm" and I can't point it out on a map, you might as Syadei for that. As for missing a messege, I don't think I did. I'll go back and check.

OOC; What exactly is the battle for?

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:18 am

Eaglleia wrote:
Leader of the colony of the nation of Volvek;
Greetings from Eaglleia. As your nation and ours have a considerably large crossing area on this continent, we thought it best to contact you first. To keep this simple, we would like to establish relations between our nations, perhaps some corporation on the development side of this continent.
Regards,
Eaglleian Representative Akhal Kuraya

VanDerHaar read the messege and nodded. He pulled up a keyboard and began typing a response.

Eaglleian Representative Akhal Kuraya,

I welcome you to this land and would gladly establish relations and become allies. Current relations between most colonies are at a boiling point and war is breaking out between a few Nations here in the Pacific, be prepared to defend your newly found colony. If the need calls I will need send troops through your lands since your territory surrounds mine. Will you allow this? If you don't I'm afraid I would have to force the matter, but would prefer to avoid unecessary violence. Again, welcome to the new land in the Pacific, may your colony be prosperous.

Kriegsmarine Kaiser VanDerHaar.

OOC: Either because Syadei and Tesseria are getting fed up with getting shot at by Natives with Maverican rifles, OR because they're bored and would like action. I think I might attack Maverica too since my ally, Syadei, is attacking them. Not sure yet though.
"Is it? Or is it so ridiculous it's the most ridiculously perfect idea you've never thought of?"

Tesseria
Minister

Founded: May 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tesseria » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:23 am

OOC: my part in the conflict with Maverica stems far from just this thread.
Prestige Services LLC
Anti-Gun Control.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:24 am

Tesseria wrote:OOC: my part in the conflict with Maverica stems far from just this thread.

OOC: I thought as much.

Eaglleia
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Eaglleia » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:31 am

Volvek wrote:
Eaglleia wrote:
Leader of the colony of the nation of Volvek;
Greetings from Eaglleia. As your nation and ours have a considerably large crossing area on this continent, we thought it best to contact you first. To keep this simple, we would like to establish relations between our nations, perhaps some corporation on the development side of this continent.
Regards,
Eaglleian Representative Akhal Kuraya

VanDerHaar read the messege and nodded. He pulled up a keyboard and began typing a response.

Eaglleian Representative Akhal Kuraya,

I welcome you to this land and would gladly establish relations and become allies. Current relations between most colonies are at a boiling point and war is breaking out between a few Nations here in the Pacific, be prepared to defend your newly found colony. If the need calls I will need send troops through your lands since your territory surrounds mine. Will you allow this? If you don't I'm afraid I would have to force the matter, but would prefer to avoid unecessary violence. Again, welcome to the new land in the Pacific, may your colony be prosperous.

Kriegsmarine Kaiser VanDerHaar.

OOC: Either because Syadei and Tesseria are getting fed up with getting shot at by Natives with Maverican rifles, OR because they're bored and would like action. I think I might attack Maverica too since my ally, Syadei, is attacking them. Not sure yet though.

OOC:Looks like I'll have to join in with this, or break it up, then. Yay. >.>
IC:
Kriegsmarine Kaiser VanDerHaar
Well, moving your troops through our land is acceptable, so long as they do not use any weapons in civilian zones.

Akhal Kuraya

The Unit Commander, Ra'anui Agrawal slammed his fist on the table angrily. "Just our luck to claim a territory in which there is an active battle going on!" "What should we do about it sir?" Talais Iaral, the secondary commander of the unit, asked him. "Since we received reinforcements, we can afford to send more troops there, firstly, however, I think we should request all nations to seize fire on our territory."

OOC:Exactly which nations are fighting, now?

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:37 am

[quote]OOC:Exactly which nations are fighting, now?[quote]

OOC: Tesseria, Syadei, and Maverica. Possibly me.

IC: Commander Ulrika VonFriedrichs stood on a hill barely a mile away from the hill where the battle was raging. Behind her was a pair of monsterous Volveken Panzer IV's and behind them at the base of the mountain were 6 PzH 2000's ready to fire.

Representative Akhal Kuraya,

My troops will never fire on civilians unless they fire first so no need to concearn yourself with that.

Kriegsmarine Kaiser VanDerHaar
Last edited by Volvek on Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eaglleia
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Eaglleia » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:43 am

OOC: Well, since you're still not fighting I guess I won't send one to you too.
Territory of Tesseria
It has recently come to our attention that your nation and its allies are fighting a war. While this is no business of ours, the issue is that the war is being fought in our territory. We must request therefore, that you stop your military activities within our territory.
Regards,
Akhal Kuraya

Territory of Syadei
It has recently come to our attention that your nation and its allies are fighting a war. While this is no business of ours, the issue is that the war is being fought in our territory. We must request therefore, that you stop your military activities within our territory.
Regards,
Akhal Kuraya

Territory of Maverica
It has recently come to our attention that your nation is fighting a war. While this is no business of ours, the issue is that the war is being fought in our territory. We must request therefore, that you stop your military activities within our territory.
Regards,
Akhal Kuraya

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:46 am

OOC: Yay I'm speshul.

Maverica
Minister

Founded: Jun 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Maverica » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:57 am

Colony of Eaglleia
We are not in your territory. We are just trying to stop this war. I am attacking the Syadei artillery because it is killing citizens and I am attacking the Tesserians becouse their artillery is killing citizens. Have a good day.

At the Tesserian artillery.
The aircraft were called back to base due to the warning from Tesseria. The aircraft had 9 F-1s shot down and 2 bombers shot down. They all went back to the base to reload and get ready for another artillery strike.
At King's Farm
Harry ordered to leave 5 boxes of explosives by the artillery and light the fuse. All the horsemen got back on their horses taking casualties every second.
"Retreat!" Ordered Harry.
The Horsemen retreated away from the border and disappeared into the forest.
A few seconds later..... BOOM! The explosives blew up while Harry and his men watched it from a small hill in the forest 1 mile away from the artillery.
Last edited by Maverica on Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Philippians 2:14~Do everything without complaining, or arguing.

"We need to build a WALL!" ~ Donald Trump

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:01 am

Commander Ulrika VonFriedrichs flinched at the large explosion. "Damn, that's quite a bang." She said to herself and looked around through her binoculars.

Maverica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Maverica » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:06 am

The Horsemen did not know that the Volveks were at the Battle talking to the Tesserian commander. Harry looked into his telescope and seen Volvek troops.
"WHAT DID WE DO! No Body told me that neutral troops were there! Well all what we can do is hope that politics can fix this. Lets move."
The 1st Horsemen regiment started off again to patrol the Maverican southern border.
Last edited by Maverica on Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:11 am, edited 3 times in total.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:11 am

Commander Ulrika watched the Maverican cavalry ride off. "I'm surprised they still use horses.." She picked up her radio. "Firebase Schwarzen Stahl, I need a heavy transport. I have multiple Syadec wounded here in need of MEDEVAC, how copy?" She switched frequencies to Syadec/Volveken shared frequency, "General Omagro, as I'm sure you'e aware you've lost your mortar team and have many wounded. I request to help you MEDEVAC your troops to friendly lines, be it yours or ours. Over."

Benburger
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Benburger » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:18 am

Is your Flag Cape Verde, Cape Verde Cool!

Maverica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Maverica » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:22 am

At Columbus three ships came in that carried some troops to defend the colony. The 10th infantry Division unloaded along with 10 artillery pieces. Also the first weapon factory was built in Columbus. It produced most of the main Maverican weapons, artillery shells and bombs. It provided many jobs and boosted the economy.
Last edited by Maverica on Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eaglleia
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Eaglleia » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:36 am

Maverica wrote:At Columbus three ships came in that carried some troops to defend the colony. The 10th infantry Division unloaded along with 10 artillery pieces. Also the first weapon factory was built in Columbus. It produced most of the main Maverican weapons, artillery shells and bombs. It provided many jobs and boosted the economy.

OOC;So did you miss my message or did you IC'ly ignore it?

Mizrad
Senator

Founded: Jan 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mizrad » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:37 pm

OOC: This will probably be my only post on here unless I'm wanted, but Tesseria and Maverica HATE each other. I've been alongside Tesseria and Syadei fighting Maverica in almost three wars now and I know in the past there's been MANY more. Also, Maverica the NAB, Tesseria and Syadei control 70% of your nation just so you know. Your supply line would be stretched and vulnerable to attack back at your country [MAY OR MAY NOT BE DROPPING A HINT!] and your military wouldn't be very large anymore. But on the upside, morale would be sky high.
"No good decision was ever made in a swivel chair" -George Patton
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!

Nosy little fucker aren't you?

Syadei
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Syadei » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:40 pm

General Omagro's Office

General Omagro picked up his radio and switched it to the Volvekian/Syadec shared frequency, he began to speak into it whilst telling a Marine to get a MEDVAC team up to the location of the wounded ASAP, he was also quite pissed off now and thought it was the time to kick it up a notch, "Roger that, We'll be sending MEDVAC team's asap, I thank you allot for informing me, those fucker's will pay." Said General Omagro with great confidence and anger in his tone. He shortly after received a message from Eaglleia, he read it and thought that this cannot be something sorted out by simply stopping the battle, he picked up a piece of paper and a pen and began to write a response.

To : Akhal Kuraya

I apologize for this, however this is not a War that can be fought without ground units, we request that you evacuate the area's so that there is no harm done to any civvies, we are not prepared to resort to aerial warfare.

The message was quickly sealed into an envelope and given to a messenger to run off to the Colony and deliver it.

Evac Site

The MEDVAC team's had arrived in their truck's and began to load up the live men of the mortar team's, they left the bodies and told the Volvekians that they would come for the bodies later, they also gave them a large thank you and a salute, they rolled off back to the Colony to care for the wounded.

War zone

The Marine's and vehicles began to retreat from the area and back to the Colony as ordered by General Omagro, the General had bigger thing's in mind, he began to write to the Eaglleain's for a warning, whilst also sending a warning to the Volvekian's on their shared frequency. (Volvek, Gather the information on what would be sent Via the Message below)

To : Akhal Kuraya

I would like to inform you that there will be various UAV's and aircraft, possibly not nuclear missiles flying through your airspace, I wish for you to inform your Military and Civvies not to worry about any action of this sort.

General Omagro had the message swiftly sent off to the Colony, he then ordered further reinforcements for the Colony.

2 x AC-130 Spectre
4 x MQ-1 Predator's

ImageMQ-1 Predator on it's way to the requested location

AC-130 Spectre on it's way to the requested location
Last edited by Syadei on Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:27 pm

The Volveken residents were all notifed of the Syadec air units. At the battlespace a Volveken heavy transport landed and the Volveken troops began loading the bodies onto it via stretchers. Commander Ulrika got on aswell and the transport flew back to the Syadec colony. When it landed the pilots played the song 'Taps' through the propaganda speakers as the ramp lowered and the Volveken troops carefully and respectfully carried the dead marines and layed them in a row. After the dead was layed on the Syade ground, the troops gave a salute while said song continued to play, Commander Ulrika standing infront of her troops as an officer normally would.

Tesseria
Minister

Founded: May 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tesseria » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:38 pm

Code: Select all
[b]Territory of Eaglleia,[b]
We apologize for the fighting on your territory, though there is nothing we can do to prevent it. We are simply protecting our strategic interests and our own colony. We'll try to refrain from as much collateral damage possible.

The howitzers continued to shoot flak rounds at the Maverican colony, the rounds pouring in on the Mavericans like rain drops.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:10 pm

OOC: Howitzers firing flak rounds? You mean air burst rounds?

Smoya
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 16, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Smoya » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:39 pm

Maverica wrote:At King's Farm
The wounded soldiers cried out to the Smoyan medics to get them on the trucks. The horsemen kept on attacking the Syadei mortars firing guns in the air and swinging their swords.

Meanwhile
At the southern part of the colony artillery shells rained down on farms,trappers, and anything else. Even a fighter plane was hit by a falling shell. At the Appaloosa airbase workers founded out that they were coming from the Tesserian colony. Air marshal Jimmy ordered 5 Apaches to attack and destroy the artillery pieces. They all flew over to the artillery pieces and spotted them. They all came down and fired their mini guns at the artillery to do as much damage as possible.

The medics carried them away. More trucks and rescue planes came to help them, too. "You're safe here!" One said.

The disease breeze was raging the battle. Sooner or later, all troops fighting the would die unless they got out of the wind.
Visit Sunalaya!

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:51 pm

Smoya wrote:
Maverica wrote:At King's Farm
The wounded soldiers cried out to the Smoyan medics to get them on the trucks. The horsemen kept on attacking the Syadei mortars firing guns in the air and swinging their swords.

Meanwhile
At the southern part of the colony artillery shells rained down on farms,trappers, and anything else. Even a fighter plane was hit by a falling shell. At the Appaloosa airbase workers founded out that they were coming from the Tesserian colony. Air marshal Jimmy ordered 5 Apaches to attack and destroy the artillery pieces. They all flew over to the artillery pieces and spotted them. They all came down and fired their mini guns at the artillery to do as much damage as possible.

The medics carried them away. More trucks and rescue planes came to help them, too. "You're safe here!" One said.

The disease breeze was raging the battle. Sooner or later, all troops fighting the would die unless they got out of the wind.

OOC: The Syadec wounded and dead were Evacuated already.

Smoya
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 16, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Smoya » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:53 pm

OOC: I'm talking about the others that haven't evacuated the battle scene.
Visit Sunalaya!

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:59 pm

OOC: My bad.

IC:

VanDerHaar was aware of the battling going on at the Maverican border and ordered a Panzer Division to Commander Ulrika's previous position just in case Syadei needs help, which is probably unlikely.

Panzer Division
Panzer I: 20
Panzer II: 30
Panzer III: 10
Panzer IV: 3(plus the one already there)
Panzer V: 4
PzH 2000: 6(the units already there)
Mobile S.A.M.s: 4
FlakPanzer: 10
Dingo 2(armored transport): 40 (320 troops total)
JagdPanzer I: 10
JagdPanzer II: 10

And to show the other nations the Volveken Empire best siege weapon, a Schwerer Zerstörer.

OOC: If it's too much I can shorten it.
Last edited by Volvek on Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents