NATION

PASSWORD

World War II RP CONTINUED (IC,1960s TECH, Semi open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Johto and Kanto
Minister

Founded: Feb 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

World War II RP CONTINUED (IC,1960s TECH, Semi open)

Postby Johto and Kanto » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:10 pm

This is the thread for a World War II period war. Save nukes till the end, please. Also, make sure you sign up before posting. Have Fun!
Edit: now its the 1960s, and its a sort of cold war.
Last edited by Johto and Kanto on Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I STILL need a new signature.

*insert link to witty post here*

Vonver
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Vonver

Postby Vonver » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:58 pm

The waters were cold as the waves slapped against the cold steel hull of the V.N.S.S. Raven a type 3 diesel-electric sub. Lautenant Wilkens walked up to Admiral Yates. Admiral Yates was the Commander of the Vonverian navy. He is 67, a career general.

"I am still shocked I have been given this promotion." Said Wilkens.

"Well I had to pull a lot of strings and I even talked to Joseph McGowen, so I hereby give you command of the Raven." Said Yates.

"Alright, do I have a assignment?"

"Yes, I am having you patrol our home waters I fear a storm is comming."

"Thank you sir, I shall not fail you."

"I hope you don't, you wanted a shot, I got you the shot." Said the Admiral walking away from the docks."

The Raven was a old ship, the type 3 submarine was the most current ship design, but it is slowly becoming out dated, it takes roughly a minute to dive, even a crash dive. There are 34 ships in service.

"Hey, look here our new captain is here." Said Ralf the cook.

"Hi, I got orders to patrol the east of our country." Said Wilkens.

"We are fueled and ready, awaiting orders." Said Ohelm the navigation officer.

"Alright, ahead half until we clear the harbor then push her up to full." Said Wilkens as he climbed the later to the conning tower overlooking the 6 inch deck gun. The air was cold as the sub began to move, the salt water slapping against the sides of the ship as it bobed up and down with the swells. Wilkens smiled knowing his career had really begun.

(Goddersberg, Vonver. 9:30 PM)

"My fellow countrymen, we are becoming more stronger by the day. I hope you all continue working hard as I have too. In these days of peace we must maintain a sufficent military force to ensure our safety and prosperity. As our scientists proudly serve us and our quest to improve ourselves, to bring a new era for Vonver, one of power thanks to our new found industrial might, I look for friends, but who wrongs Vonver, wrong me, wrongs you, wrongs all of us! (Crowd Ceers) I thank my comrades for where I am today, the civil war we had 40 years ago, the anger we all felt, the opression is gone, all that remains is I your friend, I make sure everyone is equal, black, white, Christian, muslim, and Jewish. No one is rich nor poor, equality, true equality! Now in a world such as this, we are on the precident of new bold discoveries and future accomplishments, we must work together as one, together united under our cause! (Crowd cheers)"

Joseph McGowen walked back stage as the crowd cheered and clapped.

"Great job, you got their hearts. Oh and I got good news." Said Vlad a advisor.

"What is it?" Asked Joseph.

"Well we got a new sub design for you to see." Said Vlad opening his suit case.

"Well this is impressive, but work on it some more, I want to push technology and make something impressive, it's not like we are at war." Said Joseph chuckling.

"Very good comrade." Said Vlad closing his suitcase and walking away.
WIP

Johto and Kanto
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Johto and Kanto » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:05 pm

We are still taking applications for neutral and Axis nations!
Last edited by Johto and Kanto on Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tyberon
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tyberon » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:21 pm

The Empire of Tyberon
The Royal palace, Emperor's Hall

Sitting atop a large throne was a man. He was dressed in his ceremonial purple robes with a snow tiger fur cape and a large silver crown, encrusted with emeralds sat upon his large head. In front of him, stood his imperial foreign ambassador with news from the western world. Now usually, His Highness would just stare past the ambassador with ice blue eyes, twiddling his jet black beard; but today was much different.

"War you say?" His Highness's brows raised with sudden interest. "Yes your Highness, War as has broken between the axis and allies alliances." stuttered the ambassador. "The conflict, as i am told by several military advisors, will likely escalate, the empire might likely be involved."

The broad shouldered emperor gave a devilish white grin. "How amusing......its all dominos" the king whispered loudly to himself. "Your Highness?" squeaked the ambassador. Emperor Tiber stood up and collected his robes; slowly he walked down the steps and stood intimidatingly in front of the man. "The Empire will be involved my dear subject" Tiber boomed, "However, we must wait to see on which side." With a dark chuckle, Tiber then left the servant stand bewildered. The emperor menancingly walked toward the doors leading out of the hall and before he left, he stopped infront of a highly decorated officer. "Prepare my armies." he said "War is here." to which he left with the heavy hall doors closed behind him.

Iron Sentinels
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Iron Sentinels » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:31 pm

The factory was a perfect example of controlled chaos.

There a worker lost his arm to a machine press. Over there a dual 105mm cannon was lowered into the waiting turret of a k-97 Battle Fortress.

Capt. Stern continued to survey the tank factory for several more moments through the lenses of his gas mask before turning to the foremen.

"How long before the tanks are ready for shipping, and what of the anti-air assets you promised me would be ready by now?"

*Foreman wipes grim from glasses before replying*
"Capt. we are running ahead of schedule and the anti-air guns that we were producing had faulty firing pins. The engineer responsible was flogged then reassigned to the 'special' department..."
*Puts glasses on and proceeds to leaf through papers*
"I do however wish you to sign these papers to allow use of fully automatic weapons schematics for our aircraft..."
*Stern glares at the foreman hand resting on his side-arm menacingly*
"What is wrong with the ones we 'liberated' from the allies?"
*The foreman begins backing away from the captain*
"S-s-s-s-sir it wasn't my fault! They came and said that they needed the guns for testing I didn't know that they'd-"
*Brains splatter the glass in the foreman's office and work continues undisturbed in the factory*

*Stern takes a moment to adjust his mask and trenchcoat checking to see if any matter landed on him from the shot*
"Enough of this... I have a war to fight!"

The Great Korean Empire
Minister

Founded: Jan 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Korean Empire » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:49 pm

The Latest Factories Had Just Been Built. These Factories Would Produce Tanks and Submarines. War was coming. And the GKE would be the One to Deliver the First and Final Blow. To prepare for the Coming War, Factories were being created and War Bonds were being sold. Meanwhile Emperor Gojong announced all Industry must begin to produce Supplies For the War Effort. They Used the Magic of Movie Stars to Criss Cross the Country to Encourage People to Buy War Bonds.
Last edited by The Great Korean Empire on Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." -Ernest Hemingway

"To have found God and still to pursue him is the soul's paradox of love, scorned indeed by the too-easily-satisfied religionist, but justified in happy experience by the children of the burning heart." -A.W. Tozer.

Vonver
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vonver » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:53 pm

Tyberon wrote:The Empire of Tyberon
The Royal palace, Emperor's Hall

Sitting atop a large throne was a man. He was dressed in his ceremonial purple robes with a snow tiger fur cape and a large silver crown, encrusted with emeralds sat upon his large head. In front of him, stood his imperial foreign ambassador with news from the western world. Now usually, His Highness would just stare past the ambassador with ice blue eyes, twiddling his jet black beard; but today was much different.

"War you say?" His Highness's brows raised with sudden interest. "Yes your Highness, War as has broken between the axis and allies alliances." stuttered the ambassador. "The conflict, as i am told by several military advisors, will likely escalate, the empire might likely be involved."

The broad shouldered emperor gave a devilish white grin. "How amusing......its all dominos" the king whispered loudly to himself. "Your Highness?" squeaked the ambassador. Emperor Tiber stood up and collected his robes; slowly he walked down the steps and stood intimidatingly in front of the man. "The Empire will be involved my dear subject" Tiber boomed, "However, we must wait to see on which side." With a dark chuckle, Tiber then left the servant stand bewildered. The emperor menancingly walked toward the doors leading out of the hall and before he left, he stopped infront of a highly decorated officer. "Prepare my armies." he said "War is here." to which he left with the heavy hall doors closed behind him.

Message From Vonver
To The Empire of Tyberon

I think it would be best if we became allies. I have the feeling that the up comming war is going to be bruital. But since our nations haven't gotten involved I think we should work together. Vonver is socailist, I beleive we have similar political ideas. Who knows we could benefit from this in expansion.

In Solidarity Comrade!
Joseph McGowen
WIP

Yammata
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yammata » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:55 pm

No one would be able to tell the location of the council meeting spot. On the outside snow blew viciously making the whole area look like a frozen wasteland, but underground in a well heated bunker the council of kings met. High king Sigmund sat at the head of the table looking over the files that the other kings presented.

"So a war then, has anyone made us an offer yet?" Sigmund asked, taking a few puffs from his pipe.

"None yet sir, should we send out ambassadors to advertise for us?" one of the council men said.

Sigmund nodded and looked over the other men, his eyes stopping on King Erik whose people were the chief research experts of Yammata.

"Are they done yet?" Sigmund asked his friend.

"I believe the first group is ready for testing, yes." Erik said, "We should be able to put them on the field after a test...."

"No!" Sigmund interrupted, "The field shall be their first test."

After the the council dismissed Messages were sent to each group in the struggle. They would not join the fray until an offer was made to them.
I am a Heathen (Asatru to be exact).

Creator of "Evolution: a super human RP"

The Great Korean Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Korean Empire » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:57 pm

The GKE offers a alliance between Yammata. We offer them Some of Our Latest Tanks and 50 Million Dollars.
Last edited by The Great Korean Empire on Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." -Ernest Hemingway

"To have found God and still to pursue him is the soul's paradox of love, scorned indeed by the too-easily-satisfied religionist, but justified in happy experience by the children of the burning heart." -A.W. Tozer.

Yammata
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Yammata » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:00 pm

The Great Korean Empire wrote:The GKE offers a alliance between Yammata.

To the leaders of the GKE:

Yammata would be interested in this alliance but we ask what is in it for us. Our help is not free, nor cheap, and if you merely suggest that we should help out of the kindness of our hearts, High king Sigmund would be insulted. We await your offer.

- King Ragnar head of foreign affairs.

Johto and Kanto
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Johto and Kanto » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:01 pm

Kanto and Johto begin searching for allies.

The Great Korean Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Korean Empire » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:01 pm

We offer you 50 Million Dollars and Tanks. As You All Know, the GKE Leads In Armored Warfare.
Last edited by The Great Korean Empire on Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Johto and Kanto
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Johto and Kanto » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:03 pm

The Great Korean Empire wrote:We offer you 50 Million Dollars and These Tanks. As You All Know, the GKE Leads In Armored Warfare.

OOC: Ally or Axis?

Yammata
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Yammata » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:03 pm

The Great Korean Empire wrote:We offer you 50 Million Dollars and These Tanks. As You All Know, the GKE Leads In Armored Warfare.

A letter arrived to the appropriate officials of the GKE, stating that Yammata would aid them until a better offer was made, and that they must merely give them the location of the battlefield.

Yammata
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Yammata » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:04 pm

Johto and Kanto wrote:

OOC: Ally or Axis?

OOC: as I recall he is a member of the allies.

The Great Korean Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Korean Empire » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:07 pm

The GKE Delivered the Money, However Told The Yammata Officials That the Tanks Would Arrive At A Later Date Before Leaving.
Last edited by The Great Korean Empire on Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Iron Sentinels
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Iron Sentinels » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:09 pm

To the foreign leaders that it may concern,

The Brotherhood is currently looking for a for with which to ally itself with in these dark times. Be warned we are a strong people and will not tolerate cowardice or treachery.

Captain Stern

Johto and Kanto
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Johto and Kanto » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:16 pm

We will ally with whoever would like to as long as we stay neutral.

Iron Sentinels
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Iron Sentinels » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:19 pm

Johto and Kanto wrote:We will ally with whoever would like to as long as we stay neutral.

The Brotherhood would be... Happy to ally with you as long as you are able to defend yourself until we build enough forces up for defensive reasons...

Hellofad
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hellofad » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:20 pm

As the Queen sat on the Throne at Naples a stout General came in and snapped to attention "Ma'am we have finished constructing the M182 Meteor"

"Good Jeremy get them into production as soon as possible for now send for my Military adviser"

"Yes Ma'am"
After waiting a few minutes a small man with a large mustache dressed in ceremonial uniform and bore the insignia of a Field Marshal

"Ah I see you finally decided to move your sorry arse and get in here you know I do not like to be kept waiting David"
The Queen threw her hands up and walked over to the Field Marshal

"Sorry Ma'am"

"Sorry doesn't cut it David war is coming I can almost smell it send a message to anyone willing to listen to us we will need allies David"

"Of course Ma'am I will be right on it"

"Good David"
☻/ This is Bob, copy& paste him in
/▌ your sig so Bob can take over the
/ \ world.
Modern and past tech

Threat level Moderate

Sorry if I spell stuff wrong or I have bad grammar it is my dyslexia so sorry if I annoy anyone

Check this storefront it is really good viewtopic.php?f=6&t=250017

Vonver
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Meanwhile in Vonver.

Postby Vonver » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:21 pm

(Secret Location)

"Sir, we got the final plans drafted for the new submarine."

"Good, let me see." Said Joseph looking at the paper.

"Well sir, the new type 4 will be 220 feet long and 35 feet wide. It has a caculated depth of 500 feet, and has five water tight bulkheads that would allow the ship to not sink even if 3 of the six sections are flooded. The ship can carry 20 torpedos. Oh, I forgot the best part, it can be mass produced since the sections have the bulkheads. It is a heavy sub compaired to the type 3 but we could build a submarine in three months rather than a year if properly built." Said Vlad.

"That's brilliant! Make it happen!" Said Joseph signing the forms.

"Good. I will see to it." Said Vlad as he gathered the papers and walked out of the building.
WIP

Yammata
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Yammata » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:21 pm

"They didn't send us the tanks?" Sigmund asked Ragnar

"No sir I believe that, they either are incapable to at this time or don't quite trust us." Ragnar responded

"Would you trust people who work for the highest bidder?" Sigmund asked in jest.

The council laughed until Erik stepped in followed by a larger than normal man wearing a Yammatan army uniform.

"This is one of them?" Sigmund asked Erik.

"Yessir, strong, loyal, well trained, Group One Berserkr. The armor is almost done." Erik responded as he showed a video of the man punching a crater into concrete, and flipping a Jeep.

"Our employers will be pleased." Sigmund said staring at the work.

Tahitoa
Envoy

Founded: Sep 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Tahitoa » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:24 pm

Prime Minister Ibrahim Aziz sat with his Generals in a bunker somewhere near Tahitoa City. It was time for war. The invasion they were preparing for had been inevitable for some time, his intentions had been clear since the day he was elected -- assuming you use the word elected very liberally. Though legal power was invested with the Khagan, he had all the real control over the nation.

"And if our first strike is here..." One of the Generals said gesturing at the map.

Bah. He did not care for their advice. Aziz had been a General for over 20 years. These fools knew nothing.

"Silence." Snapped Aziz, interrupting the general, "This meeting is trivial. I will give you all orders within the hour. Mobilize the troops."

"Sir, before any sort of hostile military action, wouldn't it be best to receive the Khagan's approval?" Questioned a younger general.

"True, as long as he is alive we need his blessing for military action. Key word their is lives." Aziz threw a pistol to the General. "Kill him."

"But, sir --" interjected the general

Aziz interrupted him, "No ifs, ands, or buts, consider this a coup. Mobilize the troops, and be prepared to invade... and see if we can get any foreign help"

Pacificius
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Pacificius » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:25 pm

PNN Fisker, Ironclad Class Battlecruiser, Flag Ship of the Eastern Pacific Fleet, 15 Miles from Southland, Republic of Baja California, Pacificius
Fleet Commander Allan Hornstein stood upon the flying bridge of the PNN Fisker, one of five Ironclad Class Battlecrusiers that served in the Pacifican Navy. He surveyed what he could see of the Eastern Pacific Fleet through the thick maritime fog that plagued this coast throughout the year, the small escort carrier PNN Kestrel was preparing to launch a flight of two scout planes to search the airspace above for possible threats, while another ship, the frigate PNN Firefly was being refueled from one of the fleet's resupply vessels. The fleet totaled three battlecruisers, PNN Kestrel, four cruisers, five frigates, three military resupply vessels and ten destroyers, all of which where steaming to meet a major petroleum convoy bound for Germany, which would sail to Panama and transit the canal, refuel in Mexico and then continuing across the Atlantic.

News From the Federal Republic of Pacificius
- The FRP wishes to ally itself with Iron Sentinels and/or Johto and Kanto.
- The FRP is also willing to sell excess petroleum to other nations, please inquire.
The Federal Republic of Pacificius
Pacificius, Pacificius, with the waves upon your shoreline...
Common Acronym: FRP
Capital: The City of Benicia, Alta California
RP Population: 49.6 Million Pacificans
National Leader: President Carl Scott Campbell
DEFCON: 1 2 3 [4-Tightened Security Measures] 5
National Anthem|Embassy Program
Personal Political Compass:
Economic: -4.5
Social: -5.03

Hellofad
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hellofad » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:27 pm

Johto and Kanto wrote:We will ally with whoever would like to as long as we stay neutral.

To Whom it may concern
From The United Kingdom of Hellofad

HM Anna Berados Would like to create an Alliance we will give you acces to our new Bulpup Rifle just made

Yours Sincerely Anna Berados
☻/ This is Bob, copy& paste him in
/▌ your sig so Bob can take over the
/ \ world.
Modern and past tech

Threat level Moderate

Sorry if I spell stuff wrong or I have bad grammar it is my dyslexia so sorry if I annoy anyone

Check this storefront it is really good viewtopic.php?f=6&t=250017

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents