NATION

PASSWORD

A Fledgling Space Empire(FT)] OOC

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Legion of War
Minister

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Legion of War » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:28 pm

Hedron wrote:I can recall using the Oog using Halo Tech as said in their Desc. But with my average knowledge in Halo. Yes, humans can only activate it since their DNA is like pre-registered. Correct me if I am wrong.

Assuming they are Forerunner... Yes. In the Halo Lore, only human DNA can activate it. I'd assume 100% human DNA at that.
IC Stuff:
This nation does NOT represent my real life views.
The FT Nation Index, making it easier for FT players to connect.

OCC Stuff:
Pro: Everything you hate
Con: Everything you love
Info: Straight Hispanic Male, Canadian. Speaks fluent Spanish and English, and some French. If you speak French, I'd love to have someone to practice with, even if it is just typing. Same deal with Spanish.

Fantrum
Senator

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Fantrum » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:07 pm

Sorry in advance for calling out the Flood card. :P Someone had to mention it.
"I expected you to be an eggplant." - Felkesjud
"I think this entire role-play should just be turned into a dating simulator." - Violante
"I imagine Fantrum as Flippy." - Danz Herlmon

The Legion of War
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Legion of War » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:38 pm

Yeah, my guys are acting as if it is the Flood, but they aren't saying anything yet.
IC Stuff:

OCC Stuff:
Info: Straight Hispanic Male, Canadian. Speaks fluent Spanish and English, and some French. If you speak French, I'd love to have someone to practice with, even if it is just typing. Same deal with Spanish.

The Great Human Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Human Empire » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:58 pm

Yes it's the flood. It just seemed right :P

Well that and Sub suggested it

Oogium
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Oogium » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:00 pm

I'm not exactly sure yet who the dead guys the Oog call "the Predeccesors" are. :blush:
I think they are Forerunner or very similar, but the Oog can use some of their crud. Still working on the backstory..... :p :palm: :roll:
And duh it's the flood, what else could it be?

And in advance, I'm sorry if I ever abuse smilies on this thread. It is something I've been told I sometimes do. :eek: :p
My entire nation is being revamped, which gives me more room for

Quotes:
The Nuclear Fist wrote:
Oogium wrote:I don't know who I should send as a diplomat. The Oog are better at fighting than diplomacy, and they're not very good at fighting, either.

Just try and find a seat without getting your bollocks stuck in a light socket.

Transoxthraxia wrote:
Mom! I found a space krill! Can we keep it? Pleeeaaase?

The Great Human Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Human Empire » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:01 am

Oogium wrote:

And in advance, I'm sorry if I ever abuse smilies on this thread. It is something I've been told I sometimes do. :p

;) :unsure: :) :eyebrow: >:( :palm: :bow: :shock:

:rofl:

Fantrum
Senator

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Fantrum » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:28 am

*Whistles* Man, that is a lot of ships, I think we are at like 400 now. I might as well bring the entirety of the guard fleet. :P
"I expected you to be an eggplant." - Felkesjud
"I think this entire role-play should just be turned into a dating simulator." - Violante
"I imagine Fantrum as Flippy." - Danz Herlmon

The Legion of War
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Legion of War » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:39 am

Oogium wrote:I'm not exactly sure yet who the dead guys the Oog call "the Predeccesors" are. :blush:
I think they are Forerunner or very similar, but the Oog can use some of their crud. Still working on the backstory..... :p :palm: :roll:

And in advance, I'm sorry if I ever abuse smilies on this thread. It is something I've been told I sometimes do. :eek: :p

Well if it's Flood, then naturally the ruins should be Forerunner?
IC Stuff:

OCC Stuff:

Oogium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Oogium » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:40 am

The Legion of War wrote:
Oogium wrote:I'm not exactly sure yet who the dead guys the Oog call "the Predeccesors" are. :blush:

Well if it's Flood, then naturally the ruins should be Forerunner?

The ones you found at least. I'm still working out the backstory for the ruins that the Oog find/found.

Quotes:
The Nuclear Fist wrote:
Oogium wrote:I don't know who I should send as a diplomat. The Oog are better at fighting than diplomacy, and they're not very good at fighting, either.

Transoxthraxia wrote:

The Legion of War
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Legion of War » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:47 am

Oogium wrote:
The Legion of War wrote:Well if it's Flood, then naturally the ruins should be Forerunner?

The ones you found at least. I'm still working out the backstory for the ruins that the Oog find/found.

OOOOOHHHHH! There's two ruins? I thought we were talking about the same ruins.

Where is the second set of ruins? On the moon?
IC Stuff:

OCC Stuff:

The Legion of War
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Legion of War » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:05 am

Oogium wrote:Inside the Library, a hovering, spherical robot was spinning in circles, muttering. "Oh dear, why are they breaching containment! Send more Sentinels....no, no the Flood are in the factories, oh dear oh dear!" The door to the room began to open, though the frantic construct failed to notice. A squad of Spec Ops soldiers stood outside looking rather smug. One muttered to another in Oogish "I told you so", and then the squad leader stepped up. "Caretaker."

If the robot had been carrying anything, it would have dropped it. As it was, the Oog had to dive to the side to avoid the blast of energy that the little construct emitted. "Eek! Are you....oh. Oog! How nice! You'll be able to help me with this infernal infection. Take me...." here the Caretaker seemed to find something humorous and giggled. The Oog looked at it funny. "Ahem. Take me to your leader."
"Yes, Caretaker."

Admiral Ghi'klrz listened to the Caretaker, whose name was 617 Sorrowful Flame, explain what was going on. He nodded once, sharply. "As you wish, Caretaker. I hope the humans will take our help."The 9th Fleet's 247 ships had formed a defensive position when they detected the Imperial warships.

The Oog now knew where the Flood were coming from. They were several kilometers away in a breached laboratory, beginning to form a Proto-Gravemind. The current plan, (if the Imperials cleared it) was to have a battlecruiser enter the atmosphere, put a plasma ray on ultra-low power, and surgically remove the source of the infection. This plan was sent to the Legion and the Imperials and they were told who had come up with it-Sorrowful Flame. The alternative was extremely messy.

The Oogish battlecruiser Shadow entered the atmosphere over the complex. Its weapons were locked and charged, and as a precaution it had its shields up. The Oogish fighter pilots, seeing a few airborne Flood take off, immediately shot them down.

Wait... Are we talking about the same ruins here Oog?
IC Stuff:

OCC Stuff:

Oogium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Oogium » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:24 am

The Legion of War wrote:
Oogium wrote:Inside the Library, a hovering, spherical robot was spinning in circles, muttering. "Oh dear, why are they breaching containment! Send more Sentinels....no, no the Flood are in the factories, oh dear oh dear!" The door to the room began to open, though the frantic construct failed to notice. A squad of Spec Ops soldiers stood outside looking rather smug. One muttered to another in Oogish "I told you so", and then the squad leader stepped up. "Caretaker."

If the robot had been carrying anything, it would have dropped it. As it was, the Oog had to dive to the side to avoid the blast of energy that the little construct emitted. "Eek! Are you....oh. Oog! How nice! You'll be able to help me with this infernal infection. Take me...." here the Caretaker seemed to find something humorous and giggled. The Oog looked at it funny. "Ahem. Take me to your leader."
"Yes, Caretaker."

Admiral Ghi'klrz listened to the Caretaker, whose name was 617 Sorrowful Flame, explain what was going on. He nodded once, sharply. "As you wish, Caretaker. I hope the humans will take our help."The 9th Fleet's 247 ships had formed a defensive position when they detected the Imperial warships.

The Oog now knew where the Flood were coming from. They were several kilometers away in a breached laboratory, beginning to form a Proto-Gravemind. The current plan, (if the Imperials cleared it) was to have a battlecruiser enter the atmosphere, put a plasma ray on ultra-low power, and surgically remove the source of the infection. This plan was sent to the Legion and the Imperials and they were told who had come up with it-Sorrowful Flame. The alternative was extremely messy.

The Oogish battlecruiser Shadow entered the atmosphere over the complex. Its weapons were locked and charged, and as a precaution it had its shields up. The Oogish fighter pilots, seeing a few airborne Flood take off, immediately shot them down.

Wait... Are we talking about the same ruins here Oog?

The Library is on the moon. The ruins my guys want glass is your ruins. *cough* I posted about it like six times *cough* :p

Quotes:
The Nuclear Fist wrote:

Transoxthraxia wrote:

Oogium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Oogium » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:33 am

If anyone wants to know what my ships are like do please see my factbook.

Quotes:
The Nuclear Fist wrote:

Transoxthraxia wrote:

The Legion of War
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Legion of War » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:15 am

Oogium wrote:
The Legion of War wrote:Wait... Are we talking about the same ruins here Oog?

The Library is on the moon. The ruins my guys want glass is your ruins. *cough* I posted about it like six times *cough* :p

The way you described it here made it sound like the Forerunner ones. Sentinels worrying bout containment and such.
IC Stuff:

OCC Stuff:

Oogium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Oogium » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:14 am

The Legion of War wrote:
Oogium wrote:The Library is on the moon. The ruins my guys want glass is your ruins. *cough* I posted about it like six times *cough* :p

The way you described it here made it sound like the Forerunner ones. Sentinels worrying bout containment and such.

yes, ive decided they are. the caretaker is another monitor like guilty spark. also im not proposing the colony gets glassed, just the lab the flood are coming out of, which oogish plasma rays can do.

Quotes:
The Nuclear Fist wrote:

Transoxthraxia wrote:

The Legion of War
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Legion of War » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:33 am

Oogium wrote:
The Legion of War wrote:The way you described it here made it sound like the Forerunner ones. Sentinels worrying bout containment and such.

yes, ive decided they are. the caretaker is another monitor like guilty spark. also im not proposing the colony gets glassed, just the lab the flood are coming out of, which oogish plasma rays can do.
So can Legion plasma rays.

Glassing the colony is assuming the Flood can't be held back at the lab. It's an underground facility, so all you'd be hitting is crust. That and the Forerunner relics can most likely survive a glassing.
IC Stuff:

OCC Stuff:

The Legion of War
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Legion of War » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:48 am

Universal explorers wrote:Edge of planetary system

The space around that area distorts as the AUTS activates. Though one is useful, two that are synconized in different universes is able to create a portal between the universes. This is what happening. That space suddenly turns like glass and the Grand Fleet goes through it, ships that have yet to have been seen including the new Big Bang class
Big Bang class
classification: capital ship
Power sorce: a micro universe
Armament: 20 dark energy/dark matter batteries, 5 contained black holes
This ship is the dreadnought of the UE fleet. This type only came into use only resently but was designed to be the most powerful ship in our universe. It is a veriable city able to support 50,000 crewmembers. It apso carries around 50 smaller vessels inside of it's hull. As of yet only one has been built
Twenty Black Hole class ships, 50 stardust class ships and many other smaller ships. This is the most powerful fleet the UE has ever created. "Ahh" Grand Admeral Pershing said "finally we have arrived in this universe, how interesting. First Exploritory fleet, join the grand fleet as scouts." "Yes sir" Admeral Faragut said. The grand fleet heads into orbit around a nearby gas giant, preparing there forces for whatever may come.

Please avoid using the black hole. That could seriously mess with the planet, as in it wouldn't be there anymore, and is one of reasons why this RP had be rebooted.
IC Stuff:

OCC Stuff:

Universal explorers
Envoy

Founded: Sep 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Universal explorers » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:44 pm

The Legion of War wrote:
Universal explorers wrote:Edge of planetary system

The space around that area distorts as the AUTS activates. Though one is useful, two that are synconized in different universes is able to create a portal between the universes. This is what happening. That space suddenly turns like glass and the Grand Fleet goes through it, ships that have yet to have been seen including the new Big Bang class
Big Bang class
classification: capital ship
Power sorce: a micro universe
Armament: 20 dark energy/dark matter batteries, 5 contained black holes
This ship is the dreadnought of the UE fleet. This type only came into use only resently but was designed to be the most powerful ship in our universe. It is a veriable city able to support 50,000 crewmembers. It apso carries around 50 smaller vessels inside of it's hull. As of yet only one has been built
Twenty Black Hole class ships, 50 stardust class ships and many other smaller ships. This is the most powerful fleet the UE has ever created. "Ahh" Grand Admeral Pershing said "finally we have arrived in this universe, how interesting. First Exploritory fleet, join the grand fleet as scouts." "Yes sir" Admeral Faragut said. The grand fleet heads into orbit around a nearby gas giant, preparing there forces for whatever may come.

Please avoid using the black hole. That could seriously mess with the planet, as in it wouldn't be there anymore, and is one of reasons why this RP had be rebooted.

It is contained, the black hole is encased within a shell that has dark energy flowing through the shell. The flagship of the First Exploritory fleet has the same thing, except there is only one in the Black hole class instead of five that are in the big bang class. Only when the shell is opened with it on the outer hull can it be used to suck up the other ships, and even then the suction is restrained by a dark energy ejection used to restrain where it sucks items. The main weaponry use is as a beam of quasar, and then we have to restrain the emmitions to prevent it from being used as a thrust mechanism as it usually is.
Last edited by Universal explorers on Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Oogium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Oogium » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:53 pm

FYI legion Our plasma ray is similar to an energy projector on steroids, we can cut through forerunner relics 8)

Quotes:
The Nuclear Fist wrote:

Transoxthraxia wrote:

Oogium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Oogium » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:47 pm

Ok, Doranos, nice to see you, but I think we might need a bit more than "my fleet knows your name, coordinates, what is going on and has slipped instantaneously to help you".

Quotes:
The Nuclear Fist wrote:

Transoxthraxia wrote:

Doranos
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Doranos » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:10 pm

no cause like since they are a colony they have highers on their home planet so their high command asked for us to help them out on the colony so we know the situation of what is going on as best as the colonists do.
Read my factbook if you dont know what I'm talking about or if you want a good read.
call my people Doranians
looking to get back into RPing

The Legion of War
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Legion of War » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:41 pm

Doranos wrote:no cause like since they are a colony they have highers on their home planet so their high command asked for us to help them out on the colony so we know the situation of what is going on as best as the colonists do.

...Did the OP clear this?
IC Stuff:

OCC Stuff:

The Legion of War
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Legion of War » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:49 pm

Hey, I started up an index of sort for FT nations. I was wondering if you gentlemen would like to help me fill out it.

Sorry for this advertising but I think it could be really useful the FT community as a whole.
IC Stuff:

OCC Stuff:

Oogium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Oogium » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:20 pm

The Legion of War wrote:Hey, I started up an index of sort for FT nations. I was wondering if you gentlemen would like to help me fill out it.

Sorry for this advertising but I think it could be really useful the FT community as a whole.

I'll help!

Quotes:
The Nuclear Fist wrote:

Transoxthraxia wrote:

Hedron
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hedron » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:57 pm

Look how descriptive my post is. I like.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents