NATION

PASSWORD

The Architect (FT, Now closed, Space Opera)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Hurun
Envoy

Founded: Sep 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

The Architect (FT, Now closed, Space Opera)

Postby Hurun » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:54 am

The Controller is what he shall be called from this point fourth in our history. He shall no longer have a name nor be called the King or God. His all mighty control is known all over but few speak of his holiness in all his grandeur and power. He is create and taker, father and mother, brother and sister, friend and enemy. He created us, the chosen Hurun, and will destroy us when he sees fit. His power is insurmountably powerful. All hail the Controller.
-Prophet Muhemend the third from the line of Kahlead.

These lines have been read a thousand and a half times in the temples dedicated to this eternal beings ever present people. The Hurun a relatively unknown species of the galaxy. But for near three thousand years they have worshiped this creator god. This seemingly all knowing all powerful god. and his followers were Zealots each and every one of them, which had driven out a once thriving democracy for a religious cult to lead their great and ever oh so mighty Empire of Hurun. And for nearly three hundred year know, ever since a plague which had nearly wiped out half of my species, which they had cultivated and the Church of the One had grown to be the only church or religion left on the planet. And then they instituted a state run church which really lead the state.

Now this all fun and games until about thirty year into their lead my species as a whole did about six thousand years of evolution in brains terms, like went from using horse and carriage to fucking space ships. And now my research leads me to believe maybe..just maybe this controller might be real. For the single reason as this, for close to three thousand year this church was small, containing at it's old height only eighty thousand members and my species using the horse and carriage, you know bayonets and gunpowder, (basic) and than a plague rolls out and wipes out half of our global population and than makes one half of them infertile.

Then a cure is 'discovered' and suddenly, ten years really, and the species had quadrupedal in size. From one billion to four billion.... a sizable jump by any species measure. And then twenty years after that, our species has the technology to travel the stars, a space ship nearly seven kilometers long, a space station measuring in circumference twenty five kilometers and weapons...oh lord the weapons.

The weapons became so strong as to wipe out an entire species in an expansion phase. One that got us involved in a bloody war which came to a draw just because of the Hurun's space navy unwillingness to back down and use of near suicidal tactics. Wow. Is all I have to say.
-The Ramblings of a Mad-Man

System one
The massive dreadnought drifted over the planet. It's course slow and set. Making maybe their millionth pass through this system. The first and last planet taken by the Empire in war. The watcher seemed to move along like some king of the plains, sure and set in it's power. And rightfully earned, the ship was nearly ten kilo's long and one wide. And many claimed it was far to large, but the empire could justify it by the fact it could stop an entire fleet by itself. What with it's single half million ton MAC cannon which with four on either side, (Have to dive in a weird description) Fast Firing Auto Magnetic cannons which fired missiles at 1/100 the speed of light which held a magnetic lock onto their enemy's and carried a 65 mega ton nuclear warhead. Which could fire at the rate of one hundred a minute. It's massive flat face for the front of the ship, with massive Duresteal armor plates on it's sides, which housed six banks of eighteen Laser Cannons and sixty four missile tubes.

It's overly larger engines pushed it through space like a hot knife through melted butter. Each with an output strong enough to use as a power source individually for the ship. But with three of them, they could turn each one up to max power to propel the ship into near light speeds without breaking the limit and allowing it to close the distance between it and it's foes with remarkable ease. And not to mention it house six eight thousand storm troopers at any given moment, with two hundred mechs and six hundred tanks, a thousand pieces of artillery, and enough supply's of food and ammunition for a siege of a planet for six months. The ship had it's own construction line, able to produce tanks, mechs, ammo, and even other warships. Which it housed six other warships, four missile cruiser's and two destroyers. Which were each five hundred meters long, which justified the one kilo wide ship. The ship also housed eight hundred missile pods, a technology they had copied from the Parthian Navy in their few encounters, which held well over two hundred missiles apiece.

It's great and mighty size was flanked at all times by, one supporting battleship, a one kilometer beast. Two cruisers, one interceptor a dozen gun boats and a host of resupplying ships, so it would never need to truly 'dock' and a research vessel. Which at the moment the fleet was preparing for a very exciting change of their humdrum pace of life, they were going to go on the first expedition to a new system, but oddly this one was taken them from the middle of the Gamma Quad, to the edge of the Alpha Quad, on a search for the fabled Father Species. The one they were supposedly genetic ancestors of.

Admiral Murial, a tough old man. Entering the late sixty's of life, he had seen many odd things in life, from pirate fleets, to random other empire attempting to break Hurun's stead fast defenses to even tempral shifts strong enough to erase an enter system. But now he was on track to see the finest sight ever, a new planet. One out of Huruns five habitable worlds, which were under fine protection by the home fleets and people.

"Sir, the fleet is on the edge of the system. Prepare new jump cords?" The Admiral nodded at the ships captain. The fleet rested closely to the mighty ship, and slowly applied magnetic locks to the ships outer-flanks. Resting tight the fleet made the jump. Arrival time, six days.

The Controller
I once was the King of an Entire Empire, creating shadow wars, proxy wars with puppet states and commanding an army in the millions...now I am subject to the shadows tell my new puppets are strong enough to weather the storm I am bringing them into.

"Sir?'

"What?"

"You are rambling again me liege."

"Must be this ever thinking plotting mind of mine."

"It is." His eyes flicked to his aide, the smaller being shimmered. Still not use to the powers he could use. "Sir...why that world? That single one?"

"It sits on the edge of our old Empire, my dear Mandle, and it hold a certain relic...on which will allow them to expand in the economic and... religious aspects." God I do love it when my plans come to fruition. But I have sat back for well over three thousand years, a few dozen or hundred more wont hurt.
Last edited by Hurun on Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Always up for an RP. TG me if you want to do a FT. Only bites when provoked*Note* Zoo-handler was hurt in that sentence.

Hurun
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurun » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:58 pm

I can't help but wonder if my people, my species is better off with the church in charge. I have studied every single source, day and night, without rest, why I can't say, but I am still not sure. I mean.... the cons... They started a plague and a world war to put themselves in charge. They led a very brutal and climatic 'cleansing' program. But the pro's, more technological advancements happen in two hundred years, well three hundred.... I am messing the time line up, any way we go from steam powdered devices to using gravitation manipulations and time distortion weapons. Almost all illnesses and diseases are gone. We are safer now...hmmm... this is larger than I thought...
-Ramblings of a man man.

Galactic Point, based of Hurun star charts, 000-45-23
Murial sat in his quarters going over pages and pages of Intel. He flipped one page to the next, his mind studying all the detail, from the weird way gravity seemed to be affected by the space object, how impossibly large the device was, what it's functions were and why there showed to be a sentient species either living in the station or the planet it orbited.

First thing his mind wrapped around was the size, sixty plus kilometers in diameter. It's metric tonnage was in the billions, with a shielding able to have been sitting there in space for close to six plus thousand years. It was painted black with some sort of ionic bonded paint with red symbols on the outside, which the science team was going ape crazy over. Didn't help the thing or the planet were exhibiting strong gravity fluctuation's that was messing with the fleet. But the changes seemed to happen about every 15 to 30 minutes. And the pulls were strong enough to make the Watcher move about three thousand kilometers.

"Sir another gravity flux is happening, the sci team expects it to move the ship six thousand kilos this time. You might experience some....roughness as the engines to try steady for the sudden change sir." Murial just clicked an automatic button back to the ships captain. It responded with a prerecorded thank you. The Admirals mind shifted to trying to figure out how to put some science teams and fire support on the station. Also put some boots on the ground and if there was a species, make first contact.

Another hour passed with two more decent sized gravity fluxs passing through the fleet. The dreadnought had dropped it's six ships just out of fear of their magnetic locks breaking due to how violent a couple had been, one had been strong enough they where in the middle of re-calibrations on the forward guns. But at the moment they were closing in to sixty thousand kilometers from the station. And Admiral Murial was in the middle of preparing the fire squads. And the first contact teams. His science teams were rushing to their shuttles and he was hoping for once, no out side power would decide to stick their noses into Huruns business for once.

"Okay fire team bravo and delta, you will be protecting the scientist in this landing zone on that station. Any signs of things going south, I want no heroics, ditch the situation get the VIP's out with as much data and equip as possible. Am I understood fire leaders?" The two squads Sargent's nodded their heads.
"Fire team alpha and beta, you will be making contact on the ground. Now the planet appears to be an A+ planet, it's biomes and geonotypes not to unlike Hurun. You will defiantly face threats from native animals and maybe plant life, hence your odd gear. Now if the situations goes grade a FUBAR, get your asses in gear and move out of their. Am I clear fire team leaders?' Again the fire team leaders nodding to him.

-six hours later-
The shuttles drifted into the station. Their long sleek exteriors marked only with two forward chain cannons and one missile pod. The fire teams sprang out, their gas masks and oxygen tanks held tight by straps. Their Mass Acceleration rifles held in their hands, which were essentially micro MAC cannons, but these worked off a very simple but at the same time complex mechanic. Each gun had a tank of sand like material, which then a single grain of the sand like material is shifted into the firing champers and fired with a speed of 3456 fps. The guns could hold a thirty second fire period before over heating and than having to cool off for two minutes.

"Bravo 1, left clear."
The two fire teams sounded off and made the all clear for the scientists to get off. Which as soon as the dozen of them did, flew to the nearest console to try and see the systems computers.

"Crikey!! Look at this hexadecimal codes! How the system is running trillions of lines of code every second...and I don't understand an ounce of it!!! HAHA!" The first science team member was practically bouncing in his shoes. His green eyes darting over the lines with a child's smile on his face. "They are using math...like the galactic codes of math, which was very basic is their origins simple codes and formulas....but structured in a way to make it difficult, it seems one thing can trigger a thousand reactions from this stations computers...which I want the main frame."

The other ones, people who studied other science stuff were busy taking samples and doing stuff that bored the fire teams.

But down the planet, fire team Alpha and Beta were dealing with a bit of difficulty from some sort of native pack hunter.

"SIX!" One of the fire teams soldiers spun around and leveled off a five second burst of his weapon, not hitting the damned thing but it had dashed into the jungle. Thank god protocol had let them get off first, other with the scientists would have been dead. The ten soldiers stood in a circle, their weapons trained in all possible positions. Only their breaths could be heard, the forest was still in the noon day sun.
Last edited by Hurun on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Always up for an RP. TG me if you want to do a FT. Only bites when provoked*Note* Zoo-handler was hurt in that sentence.

The Legion of War
Minister

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Legion of War » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:53 pm

OOC: How do auto MACs even work? There is a charge time inbetween shots with a regular MAC.
IC Stuff:
This nation does NOT represent my real life views.
The FT Nation Index, making it easier for FT players to connect.

OCC Stuff:
Pro: Everything you hate
Con: Everything you love
Info: Straight Hispanic Male, Canadian. Speaks fluent Spanish and English, and some French. If you speak French, I'd love to have someone to practice with, even if it is just typing. Same deal with Spanish.

Hurun
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurun » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:57 pm

The Legion of War wrote:OOC: How do auto MACs even work? There is a charge time inbetween shots with a regular MAC.

OOC: Pretty much.

The Legion of War
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Legion of War » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:07 pm

Hurun wrote:
The Legion of War wrote:OOC: How do auto MACs even work? There is a charge time inbetween shots with a regular MAC.

OOC: Pretty much.

OOC: if there's a waiting period inbetween... Then how is a MAC automatic?
IC Stuff:

OCC Stuff:
Info: Straight Hispanic Male, Canadian. Speaks fluent Spanish and English, and some French. If you speak French, I'd love to have someone to practice with, even if it is just typing. Same deal with Spanish.

Hurun
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurun » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:14 pm

The Legion of War wrote:
Hurun wrote:OOC: Pretty much.

OOC: if there's a waiting period inbetween... Then how is a MAC automatic?

OOC:No outside interaction from operators just fully automatic once the command is in and locked on.

The Legion of War
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Legion of War » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:16 pm

Hurun wrote:
The Legion of War wrote:OOC: if there's a waiting period inbetween... Then how is a MAC automatic?

OOC:No outside interaction from operators just fully automatic once the command is in and locked on.

As far as I know, MACs are like railguns or coil guns in that they need to charge. The weapon itself needs to charge. Doesn't matter who's controlling the thing.
IC Stuff:

OCC Stuff:

The Legion of War
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Legion of War » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:46 pm

Interesting. Tell me who are the "father species"?

On and are Huruns basically humans?
IC Stuff:

OCC Stuff:

Hurun
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurun » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:47 pm

The Legion of War wrote:Interesting. Tell me who are the "father species"?

On and are Huruns basically humans?

OOC: The Father Species is part of my mythos and no they arent. I have been trying to keep their true looks under wraps in the RP so far. But will revel their looks soon. TG me for any more questions.

Free Terra
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Terra » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:12 am

Garbled message
*chrzzst* "This is is Commander Xeno of the...*more static* navy, we were attacked unprovo... *static* PLEASE! I need help, my pod is losing air and I *static*
(strained breathing) I'm sending coordinates now, oh god, I knew I should have signed up for a different branch...
TRANSMISSION END

The CDR broadcasted this message as his now failing exfil pod had begun to malfunction, stranded in an asteroid field, with just a spherical trinket he found while doing EVA in a planetary asteroid belt two 24 hour cycles ago.

Drifting endlessly, he recalled on how as a mercenary, only hired by his fleet, he was only granted the title to display that there were people under his command, not to show military prowess, he remembered how quickly his small frigate was jammed, scrambled, and ultimately his generators deactivated. He finally remembered the pirate raid that took his ship, telling he and his crew to leave, and gunned down most of that same crew while they had only just launched the pods.
He was lucky. He escaped.

He then recalled how he found this perfectly spherical, green, and glowing piece of technology when it made a 'Klunk' during his slumber, he got in a suit, got in to the small pod's even smaller airlock, and removed it. It shined a faint blue, but his EVA was either malfunctioning, or it wasn't radioactive. "Could this be..." He thought while cradling the precious ball, which radiated a constant heat despite the falling temperature, "The Father Race?" "..No, now the low oxygen is getting to me... so cold, so hungry..." And so, the Commander waited, and waited for something that he thought would never come, a rescue.
Last edited by Free Terra on Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:38 am, edited 4 times in total.
DEFCON:
0: [ ] CLASSIFIED
1: [ ] FIRST STRIKE AUTHORIZED
2: [ ] TOTAL WAR
3: [X] WAR
4: [ ] DIPLOMATIC CONFLICT
5: [ ] PEACE
MT/PMT
Intervention in Cypriot-Rhodes: Pro-IUN Regime Elected, Cypriot-Rhodes Dissolved as a Nation within months due to externally funded coup attempts. Refugees hosted in Free Terra, region currently in anarchy.
Wars of 2060-2070: Won
2075 Intervention in Isposito: Ongoing
2075 Philippine Sea Policing Action: Ongoing

Tech: Postmodern
Former Premier of The Union of Red Nations, New General Secretary of The Union of Red Nations
If I used NS Stats the fairness breaks. I'm as far along as the guys in "Antiquity" were when I joined.
Founder and Permanent Member of the International Union of Nations
No, I haven't given up on The Glorious Terran Empire

Honorisia
Minister

Founded: Oct 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Honorisia » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:49 am

Bridge of the Unicorn

"So goodbye, and good riddance to the human ways. We've traveled and traveled for many days, but still we've found us no treasure. Now we come to the Hurun's space, and bountiful be their cargos. We'll pillage and burn and steal their trinkets, then drink to the wealth that is ours."

This song had continued for three hours, and it was starting to annoy Captain Wellesley "OY! Shut up you rabble of convicts. Not one of you can carry a goddamn tune, and its starting to piss me off." The bridge crew was silent for a moment while the captain stared at them.

"We've gathered up slaves and many goods..." Wellesley sat back down with an angry huff, "Stupid pirates." One of the singer stumbled over to the captain's chair "It's just a way for them to blow off steam. We've had a few too many close calls this week." Wellesley turned to the man, "That we have. Dock at the nearest unprotected outpost. We could use a little pillaging to raise our spirits."

The pirate fleet began moving through space. The ships were shaped in a mismatch of patchwork of parts that looked impossible, but effectively cut through space. Their weapons systems hidden under plates of alloy that hid them from view. To any passing patrol the fleet would look like a band of independent merchants that patched their ships together from the hulks of wrecked barges. Despite their appearances, the fleet was a force to be reckoned with. Their engines salvaged from military wrecks, and their weapons a patchwork of systems stolen off the navies of several different races. Altogether, the fleet was built to hit fast and hit hard, which they planned to do to the nearest Hurun outpost or colony.
Factbook for my PT nation, Naradia
Don't yell at me to post. I am busy. I saw your post. I will reply to it when I have time.
Makes me proud to be Canadian
After my loooong (and unwanted) absence, I've returned to NS. Damn its good to be back.

Free Terra
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Terra » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:42 pm

As he floated endlessly, a transmission came back "Commander, this is the Carrier Nova of the Blue Star Weapons Company, responding to your distress signal. Copy."
"As he fumbled to the intercom, his now faint, and raspy voice replies "I read you, please hurry..."
"Roger, latching on now, be prepared."
"Wait for me to vent air in from your ship when we dock, the rapid pressure change might kill me."
"Alright, then."
A loud Klang followed by clicks were heard as the battleship grabbed the tiny pod. The sound of hissing as warm, oxygen healthy air came in to the pod. after thirty minutes, he opened the door, cradling the strange artifact he had found. He thought that even if it wasn't important or ancient, he might be able to sell it for shuttle fare to get back home.
He was sent to the ship's medical bay, and was given food, water and shelter until this Carrier docked with it's home station, three 24 hour cycles later.
When he got off, he promptly sold his pod and used his savings to purchase a small gunship for transport and a memory snapshot clone in case he is to pass away. He decided instead of going home, he would go across the galaxy exploring, freelancing.
As the lone wolf pilot left the station, he decided to look over the strange sphere he had found nearly one Terran week ago. He found a small button on the Northern end of it, he pressed it and a string of binary was shown in a hologram, and an unknown language that the ship's computer couldn't decrypt.
He put the binary into the computer and it translated to coordinates leading to unknown space, his course set, he flew off, into the great unknown.
Last edited by Free Terra on Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
DEFCON:
MT/PMT
Intervention in Cypriot-Rhodes: Pro-IUN Regime Elected, Cypriot-Rhodes Dissolved as a Nation within months due to externally funded coup attempts. Refugees hosted in Free Terra, region currently in anarchy.

Former Premier of The Union of Red Nations, New General Secretary of The Union of Red Nations
If I used NS Stats the fairness breaks. I'm as far along as the guys in "Antiquity" were when I joined.

Free Terra
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Terra » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:40 pm

During his travels, a flotilla of pirates jump his craft near a rare spatial phenomena, a black hole feeding on a star. The pirate ships open fire, but in a display of skill, he burns just in time for all weapons to miss, his autocannons lock up a pirate frigate, and rip into it, however, the shields take the damage all too well, and soon his shields get progressively closer to the red zone, he broadcasts a distress signal, and begins re-routing power to shields and thrusters, his life flashes, as tears begin to swell up in his eyes, a missile rocks his vessel and causes the artifact to fall and roll around on the ship's metal floor.
"SHIT!" He exclaims as he jumps to retrieve the object. "DO YOU SEE WHAT I DO FOR YOU, MYSTERY PIECE OF CRAP?!" He screams as he returns to his consoles, the guns are empty, and the pirate frigate's shields have only just popped.
"Reload damn you..."
Last edited by Free Terra on Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DEFCON:
MT/PMT

Honorisia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Honorisia » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:52 pm

All singing on board the Unicorn stopped the instant the alarm went off. "The Dawn's lost her shields." Wellesley gave the order calmly, "All ships fire again, I want those shields gone so the EMPs can do their work." The twenty sleek ships opened fire at once. Beams burned brightly through space, missiles tracking the target, kinetic rounds speeding towards the ship. Every weapon type imaginable streaked towards the enemy ship. "Prime the EMP cannon." A row of gun ports opened along the broadside of the Unicorn. "She won't stand a chance against this. One hit and their electronics are disabled. Prepare to fire."
Don't yell at me to post. I am busy. I saw your post. I will reply to it when I have time.
After my loooong (and unwanted) absence, I've returned to NS. Damn its good to be back.

Free Terra
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Terra » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:02 pm

As the EMP hits, his ship spins out, weapon systems on both fronts fail to maintain lock.
"FUUUUUUUUUCK!" The young freelancer screams as his ship spirals endlessly. *BEEEP* 'Electronics restored, Captain.' As the ship stabilizes and shields come back to half capacity. "OH THANK THE BIG BANG FOR AUXILIARIES!" He regains control as the ship opens fire on the frigate again, ripping it's armor open and causing extensive damage to the fire control unit, seeing as the frigate stopped firing as soon as the explosion struck.
"I need to get the fuck outta here..."
DEFCON:
MT/PMT

Honorisia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Honorisia » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:14 pm

Alarms beeped out along the fleet. Aboard the Unicorn all hell was breaking loose. The fleet fired yet again, their weapons streaking through the blackness of space. "That fucking, small cocked bastard. He took the Dawn's weapons out. Fire a-fucking-gain. All ships target the engines. Fire the EMPs again, do not let him escape." This time the ship would not escape. "Engage the tractor beam, I want that pilot. And open a fucking channel." The Dawn, already critically damaged, began to retreat. It fell behind the shadow of the much larger ship that was theUnicorn.

Free Terra
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Terra » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:21 pm

*CREAEERRRNNK* The ship slowed to half speed as a tractor beam pulled the gunship, a channel opened on his communications screen. "YOU LITTLE SHIT-HEAD!" the pirate captain screamed at him through the holo-glass. "You must be the guys trying to give me whiplash."
OOC: Hurun, whenever you're ready.
Last edited by Free Terra on Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DEFCON:
MT/PMT

Free Terra
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Terra » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:54 pm

"So what exactly happens if you win this tussle, captain?"
DEFCON:
MT/PMT

Honorisia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Honorisia » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:59 pm

Wellesly broke into a smile and spoke, "All ships cease fire." He turned to his console, pressed a button, and said "You will surrender. Your ship, and all its contents, now belong to me. You will allow yourself to be boarded and taken aboard our ship. Accept or we will simply disable your ship anyway." The Unicorn 's engines fired, and the ship moved closer. The EMP cannons turned and trained themselves on the ship. Every weapon in the fleet was trained on the ship.

Free Terra
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Terra » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:10 pm

As the ship came closer, he grabbed the object he had preciously protected, looked at his gauges, shields at %100 fuel %34, enough for a warp to a public station, he once again pressed the button on top of the sphere, suddenly, a red aura surrounded the ship, and gauges read 'INF' "What the shit?" weapons systems still locked, he manually aimed the guns at the EM cannons. "All batteries... Fire!" The guns blasted the EM cannons off of the pirate battleship, who's hull name, UNICORN was close enough to see. He burned between the battleship and it's fleet, the red aura faded, the gauges read %100, he put the sphere back into a compartment, and flew around, too close and fast for the Unicorn's guns to achieve a lock.
The other pirate vessels, afraid to attack their flagship, refused to open fire, as the gunship ineffectually blasted the gargantuan vessel the Commander thought to himself; "Okay, so that caught em' off guard, now what to do...Dammit, I should've thought this through..."
Last edited by Free Terra on Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DEFCON:
MT/PMT

Honorisia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Honorisia » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:22 pm

"FUCKING BASTARD!" Wellesly slammed his fist down onto the transmit button, "You goddamn bastard! I'm gonna come over there and beat the living shit out of you myself!" He turned to the men, "Increase power to the tractor beam and get the fighters out there." The bay doors on two of the pirate vessels opened and spit out an assortment of repurposed shuttles equipped for battle, and salvaged fighters. Wellesly pressed the transmit button again, "Surrender and be boarded, or we will blow your ship to pieces."

Free Terra
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Terra » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:34 pm

Honorisia wrote:"FUCKING BASTARD!" Wellesly slammed his fist down onto the transmit button, "You goddamn bastard! I'm gonna come over there and beat the living shit out of you myself!" He turned to the men, "Increase power to the tractor beam and get the fighters out there." The bay doors on two of the pirate vessels opened and spit out an assortment of repurposed shuttles equipped for battle, and salvaged fighters. Wellesly pressed the transmit button again, "Surrender and be boarded, or we will blow your ship to pieces."

"You think that you can hit me with those old trainer level junk fighters? We used to put the rookie pilots who thought they were tough in those to haze em'. And those frigates can't hit me when I do... THIS!" He said as he pulled his ship into a corkscrew towards the Unicorn, before pulling back into orbit path around the battleship, causing the missiles and gun crews to hit the battleship for full effect, knocking it's shields to %45. 'I hope help comes soon, that weird ancient tech just prolonged the engagement' The Commander thought as he focused hits auto-cannons on the fighters, ripping them apart, and taking minor damage from the fighters' low tech guns.
OOC: Hurun, I'm serious. End the stalemate.
Last edited by Free Terra on Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DEFCON:
MT/PMT

Hurun
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurun » Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:41 pm

A few days had passed and on the planet the fire teams had gone from two teams to six. Which seemed to be enough now that the local pack hunters were backing off. The science had swelled to twenty members and were going ape shit crazy over all the local plant life and fish. Apparently the planets fish had a double nervous and endocrine systems. Well also a double set of lungs and hearts. Which was amazing for the Hurun who operated on a double nervous system as well. But no other life form they had studied had this same biology.

"Marquze, I understand your men want to go inland a bit to study some sort of....butterfly?" Fire team Gamma was ready but confused. To them a butterfly was a butterfly.

"Oh Yes...yes. It has a wingspan of half a meter....can you imagine?" The soldiers just shook their heads and turned to move out.

In space though a different situation was brewing.

"Sir...appears another fleet is in system...and shit some other ship." The Admiral moved to the display and watched as a little gun boat harassed the fleet. Zipping along in an almost happy manor. "Sir...it looks like it's a pirate fleet."

The Admiral perked up, before he had been thinking of leaving the little ship to it's devices with them, but a pirate fleet changed every ounce of the story.

"Have the laser banks open up and fire a warning shoot up and over them, make it as close as possible, maybe graze the shields?" The ships captain nodded. The massive dreadnought's engines lit up and swung the ship around into position, its massive banks of lasers opening fire instantaneously. In one quick second of fire, 108 shots were fired. Their reddish green glow zipped down the firing corridor. For a second the area was lit up with laser fire and than the immediate space around the dreadnought was silent.

Well silent except for the dreadnoughts fleet moving into flanking protective positions around the massive warship.

A wide sensor message was aimed out at the fleet and gunboat.

"To call combatants, you are in Hurun Empire space, we will be peaceful and let you pass through, but firing weapons in my system warrant a warning shot from my fleet. Any indication that you will be aggressive or try to ruin our operations in system and I will engage. You have two minutes to respond." Murial let the message carry it's own weight.

Honorisia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Honorisia » Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:57 pm

Bridge of the Unicorn

The bridge crew stood in awe of the massive dreadnought in system. Wellesley was furious, "How the hell did we miss that?" The responses he got from the crew were simple grunts and shakes of the head. "Do not engage. Tell the fleet to stand down. Tell them to cover weapon flaps and slowly move to exit system away from that thing. We're in no shape to take on something of that size." The bridge crew hurried about to complete his orders, while he sank back into his chair. "This is the Unicorn. The crafty bastard in the ship attacked us and damaged one of our cargo vessels. We were simply... showing him the error of his ways. We're just a bunch of traders sir, if we don't defend ourselves then we die." He could hear laughter breaking out among the bridge. "Shut up, the lot of you." He pressed down the transmit button again, "We respectfully request that you leave us to our business." With that, the Unicorn fired its point defense cannons, sending thousands of rounds towards the small ship circling it.

Hurun
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurun » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:10 pm

All Admiral Murial could do when he received the message is laugh. He almost fell over laughing with tears rolling down his eyes as the fleet turned and nearly pissed it self.

"So you would not mind a fleet inspection? And Cargo one? Just to know you aren't hauling...stolen cargo." Murial smiled coldly at the camera.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents