NATION

PASSWORD

Calnam Daskuit War (closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tarlanita
Envoy

Founded: Dec 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tarlanita » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:54 am

New Tarlanita wrote:in response to the vassal act, 30,000 soldiers have been pledged to any conflict. These are to be integrated into the Tarlanitan forces.
( 30,000 soldiers will be arriving on at the colony in 5 hours.)

Look this isn't a request anymore, I've been patient and i have a lot of people pushing me into this back and the mainland,
It's a demand now, give me that land so my people can feel safe or this continues, but since i still have my honor, no civilians are to be hurt as said before, all outsiders intervening will become players in the war, any help given to the enemy, my enemy, and aid given to me, an ally, or at the least, respect. any third party who is not following a side is an enemy of the Calnam and is to be denounced as such. this is to the saxons and strall. as border countries, if you are seen helping the black nation, It will be considered an act of aggression, by the national laws carried by the empire of Tarlanita.
Ryhtlensi wrote:Our children will most likely die from extreme happiness and horror when we burn you!

Lol this is for Tarlanita... and its also probably true :lol:

Cylon Warrior: We were taking a vote when the ground came up and hit us.

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:01 am

ENCRYPTION: none
FROM: Clinton charters,Foreign Minister, Empire of the Jonathanian States
TO: Coopanovan Foreign Ministry, Tarlanitan Foreign Ministry, Foreign Ministry of Straall
SUBJECT:WAR/LAND TRADE
I hope to deescalate this war before main actions begin. for that to be possible all main participants of the conflict need start peace talks.
I want to know if there are any recources, fortifications, government owned land or any other high values in the areas Tarlanita offers and demands.
Furthermore as I am an ally to coopanova but also in a non-aggressive pact with Tarlanita we demand both sides to lay down their weapons for the next 24 hours so peace talks can begin.
Failure for one of the factions to do so could eventually let us cancel our agreement with them and join the other side of the war.
I also hope for possible straallian support in this case, for more pressure on the fighting factions to start a cease-fire.
Sincerely,
not giving up the hope for peace,
Clinton Charters.
Returned Nationstater -- You can leave Nationstates but Nationstates won't leave you.
Call me Jon, John, or Johnny, Jonathan or Jonnyboy, tJS and Jonathanian, with "states" or without.
This nation doesn't really represent my views and sarcasm is awesome.

Liberated Counties
Senator

Founded: Oct 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Liberated Counties » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:25 pm

The Jonathanian States wrote:ENCRYPTION: none
FROM: Clinton charters,Foreign Minister, Empire of the Jonathanian States
TO: Coopanovan Foreign Ministry, Tarlanitan Foreign Ministry, Foreign Ministry of Straall
SUBJECT:WAR/LAND TRADE
I hope to deescalate this war before main actions begin. for that to be possible all main participants of the conflict need start peace talks.
I want to know if there are any recources, fortifications, government owned land or any other high values in the areas Tarlanita offers and demands.
Furthermore as I am an ally to coopanova but also in a non-aggressive pact with Tarlanita we demand both sides to lay down their weapons for the next 24 hours so peace talks can begin.
Failure for one of the factions to do so could eventually let us cancel our agreement with them and join the other side of the war.
I also hope for possible straallian support in this case, for more pressure on the fighting factions to start a cease-fire.
Sincerely,
not giving up the hope for peace,
Clinton Charters.

To: Jonathanian states
Security:MEDIUM
The liberated counties will cease combat operations during this time of negotiations.
I am a Liberal Capitalist living in the UK.

IIwiki Page | NStracker Page | Factbook

Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:56 pm

Liberated Counties wrote:
To: Jonathanian states
Security:MEDIUM
The liberated counties will cease combat operations during this time of negotiations.

TO:GOVCON
SUBJECT: Re:Re:Cease-Fire
Thankyou for your understanding and cooperation.
Sincerely,
Clinton Charters.
Returned Nationstater -- You can leave Nationstates but Nationstates won't leave you.
Call me Jon, John, or Johnny, Jonathan or Jonnyboy, tJS and Jonathanian, with "states" or without.

New Cypru
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Cypru » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:39 pm

To: New Tarlanita / Tarlanita and whom concerned
Firstly, It is still a request and not a demand.

Secondly, as it is only right for the sake of our RAUM allies, and The Luthorian Empire, We must first ask that if New Cypru accepts New Tarlanita's demands, what resources or items of high value are situated within that land. Then, secondly, we must ask that if New Cypru agrees to these requests: it will be the FINAL request New Tarlanita will make into Coopanonvian land.

Next, If Coopanonva refuses Tarlanita's request, Tarlanita must understand that huge forces it is up against, economically and military. For instance Tarlanita and The Liberated Counties overall population est. 500 million whereas The Eurasian Empires population alone is 4.01 billion, then combined with The Luthorian Empire (Anglo-Saxon) est. 9.08 billion.

Thus Coopanonva will drag such a conflict to the inner pits of hell before she relinquishes her claims on Calnam Daskuit and allows such an aggressive nation to expand its hold over the lands, becoming a threat to the other colony's on the land.

Also, if the worst become reality, Tarlanita must also realise that Coopanonva is allied with The Jonathanian States and Straall through other circumstances, and she will call upon any asstiance she can.

Coopanonva will lay down arms for 24 hours for peace talks, however the slightest aggressive movement within this time, then war it is.
Last edited by New Cypru on Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A PROUD DOMINION OF THE UNITED REALM OF COOPANONVA

United States of Raptors
Minister

Founded: Dec 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Raptors » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:48 pm

To: All forces involved in the conflict

We remain on our neutrality stance and would ask that both nation comes to an agreement. Neither nation as far as we know of has threatened to use WMDs or threatened to harm any civilians on purpose and as such we must remain neutral until one or both of those requirements have been met.
The Archregimancy wrote:I only have one:

That most people in NSG actually know that much about history/archaeology in the first place.

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:34 am

TO: Coopanonva/ New Cypru, Tarlanita/ New Tarlanita, Liberated Counties, Luthorian Empire, Everybody it may Concern
SUBJECT:Re: WAR/LAND TRADE
First of all the Emperor and me are happy that all factions currently engaged in the war accept this cease-fire and will start diplomatic negotiations.
As we currently are in pacts with both Tarlanita and Coopanonva, we offer oursleves to be host of peace talks should they be face-to-face.
Now we would need an exact report of which recources and fortifications exist on the territories demanded/offered by Tarlanita.
This would enable us to know the worth of the territories and maybe let us come to other agreements which both sides will accept.
Furthermore I would love to see the cease-fire extended over the first 24 hours, but until all peace talks are cancelled as they dont continue, which hopefully wont happen.
Also, dear Coopanonva/Luthorian Empire, of course you are the larger/stronger nation, but every war is bad for nations engaged in it.
As such A war should, even if the outcome is clear, not be in your interest.

Thankyou for your answering,
Clinton Charters,

Tarlanita
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarlanita » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:04 am

New Cypru wrote:
To: New Tarlanita / Tarlanita and whom concerned
Firstly, It is still a request and not a demand.

Secondly, as it is only right for the sake of our RAUM allies, and The Luthorian Empire, We must first ask that if New Cypru accepts New Tarlanita's demands, what resources or items of high value are situated within that land. Then, secondly, we must ask that if New Cypru agrees to these requests: it will be the FINAL request New Tarlanita will make into Coopanonvian land.

Next, If Coopanonva refuses Tarlanita's request, Tarlanita must understand that huge forces it is up against, economically and military. For instance Tarlanita and The Liberated Counties overall population est. 500 million whereas The Eurasian Empires population alone is 4.01 billion, then combined with The Luthorian Empire (Anglo-Saxon) est. 9.08 billion.

Thus Coopanonva will drag such a conflict to the inner pits of hell before she relinquishes her claims on Calnam Daskuit and allows such an aggressive nation to expand its hold over the lands, becoming a threat to the other colony's on the land.

Also, if the worst become reality, Tarlanita must also realise that Coopanonva is allied with The Jonathanian States and Straall through other circumstances, and she will call upon any asstiance she can.

Coopanonva will lay down arms for 24 hours for peace talks, however the slightest aggressive movement within this time, then war it is.

this sounds like a threat.
Ryhtlensi wrote:Our children will most likely die from extreme happiness and horror when we burn you!

Tarlanita
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarlanita » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:06 am

TO: Coopanonva/ New Cypru, Tarlanita/ New Tarlanita, Liberated Counties, Luthorian Empire, Everybody it may Concern
SUBJECT:Re: WAR/LAND TRADE
First of all the Emperor and me are happy that all factions currently engaged in the war accept this cease-fire and will start diplomatic negotiations.
As we currently are in pacts with both Tarlanita and Coopanonva, we offer oursleves to be host of peace talks should they be face-to-face.
Now we would need an exact report of which recources and fortifications exist on the territories demanded/offered by Tarlanita.
This would enable us to know the worth of the territories and maybe let us come to other agreements which both sides will accept.
Furthermore I would love to see the cease-fire extended over the first 24 hours, but until all peace talks are cancelled as they dont continue, which hopefully wont happen.
Also, dear Coopanonva/Luthorian Empire, of course you are the larger/stronger nation, but every war is bad for nations engaged in it.
As such A war should, even if the outcome is clear, not be in your interest.

Thankyou for your answering,
Clinton Charters,
(Image)

as the land we offer was recently conquered in the native war, we have no idea what it contains but the fortifications we built, we will allow survey teams to investigate.

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:58 pm

TO: Tarlanita
Thankyou for answering.please tell us when recources are discovered and where they are so we may come to partial agreements.

Tarlanita
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarlanita » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:29 pm

TO: Tarlanita
Thank you for answering.please tell us when resources are discovered and where they are so we may come to partial agreements.

turns out it has large amounts of sandstone and some coal deposits. nothing special

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:21 pm

TO: Coopanonva/New Cypru
SUBJECT:Re: Re: WAR/LAND TRADE
Could you please do searches for resources on the area tarlanita claims?

Tarlanita
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarlanita » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:37 am

(OOC)im going on vacation for a week, my country is aka for now, no combat or debating can happen at this time. sorry :/

Tarlanita
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarlanita » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:33 am

(OOC) back

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:34 am

TO: All nations involved.
SUBJECT: WAR/Land Trade
I hereby declare that the Jonathanian States repeat their offer to host diplomatic talks between the 2 delegations, should face-to-face talks be thw way of communication.
Furthermore we would be happy to get all nations involved to peace talks to prevent unneeded loss of lives.

Sincerely
Clinton Charters.

Tarlanita
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarlanita » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:51 pm

this has gone on too long!(slamming fist on table)im continuing this war until i see some results.if anyone has something to say , say it now for the history books.
(ooc) tarlanitan soldiers have been up at the border this since this war began, i think they would rather actually do something then just sit there.

Tarlanita
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarlanita » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:02 pm

Tarlanita wrote:this has gone on too long!(slamming fist on table)im continuing this war until i see some results.if anyone has something to say , say it now for the history books.
(ooc) tarlanitan soldiers have been up at the border this since this war began, i think they would rather actually do something then just sit there.

in a turn of event, the ministry of pace has received a green light from the Midas. peace talk are to continue for another 24 hours. in this time if no results are reached, the ministry of defense will take over.

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:29 am

TO: Tarlanitan Midas
COPY: Tarlanitan Peace Ministry
SUBJECT: Peace talks
Thankyou for allowing your peace ministry another 24-hours to try to solve this conflict.
Sincerely,
Clinton Charters.

TO: Coopanonva, Tarlanita, Everybody it may concern
SUBJECT: Peace talks
Due to the Tarlanitan Midas allowing his peace ministry another 24-hours for peace, I wanted to start another round of peace talks.
To Coopanonva: You may be a Large and powerful nation, but so was rome.They engaged in unneeded fights, which was their downfall.
-To not risk the same fate we think you even if a war would be a victory should join peace talks which will spare the lifes of many citizens of your nation.
To Tarlanita: Your enemy is larger than you. As such a war against them would be devastating for your forces.
-Napoleon tried to fight with large Russia after they didnt accept his demands and that was the beginning of his end....
-Furthermore The High Council decided that any land gains without peace talks but with means of force will not be seen as part of your nation but rather as annexed areas.
To Both factions: Due to Jonathania Beeing already in 2 other conflicts we in case of aggresion by one of the nations will remove all pacts with them but will stay neutral.

Sincerely,
Clinton Charters

United States of Raptors
Minister

Founded: Dec 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Raptors » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:54 am

To,

All involved parties

Just make up your damn minds and the USoR will send in Marines as Humanitarian aid workers like we always do after someone emerges from a war, those border conflicts get people hurt.

sincerely,

President John Blade of the USoR
The Archregimancy wrote:I only have one:

That most people in NSG actually know that much about history/archaeology in the first place.

Liberated Counties
Senator

Founded: Oct 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Liberated Counties » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:51 am

To: All nations whom it may concern
Security: MEDIUM

Due to the water damages to civilian and military infastructure alike, continuing conflict will impede reparation efforts extremely, so uber terra must drop out of the war

However we will happily provide neutral territory for any peace summits to be held on

OOC: I just have important commitments now (school, studying, Exams) So I can't be on here as much, so sorry guys
I am a Liberal Capitalist living in the UK.

IIwiki Page | NStracker Page | Factbook

Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!

Coopanonva
Envoy

Founded: Feb 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Coopanonva » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:55 pm

To: Whom Concerned

Coopanonvian workers have surveyed the land requested by Tarlanita, there are no minerals, ores or valuable recources in significant quantities in this land, however, it has been found that there are huge underground aquifers beneath, thus making this area of desert of vital importance to New Cypru, to keep its farms irrigated, the people hydrated and to sustain New Cyrpu's economic aspects.
Economic Left/Right: -2.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.49
Telegram me, I like telegrams.
THE UNITED REALMS OF COOPANONVA
Rule, Britannia!

Tarlanita
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarlanita » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:07 pm

Coopanonva wrote:
To: Whom Concerned

Coopanonvian workers have surveyed the land requested by Tarlanita, there are no minerals, ores or valuable recources in significant quantities in this land, however, it has been found that there are huge underground aquifers beneath, thus making this area of desert of vital importance to New Cypru, to keep its farms irrigated, the people hydrated and to sustain New Cyrpu's economic aspects.

I have a compromise, project Eden. you accept the trade swap and add funding and give it a year ( a fortnight.) and we can have the entire lower mainland fertile. besides boosting both our economies and reducing desert, this could be the start of a friendship. while the Terra forming technology is limited to being able to make the ground moist and using a lot of energy. give it time and we could make something incredible.

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:21 pm

Due to how long these negotiations have been taking, Luthoria is withdrawing all forces from Coopanonva, including its security teams offering protection to Coopanonvan leaders in the colonies. They will be sent throughout the Luthorian colony in order to be devoted to the construction of greater infrastructure.
IC Nation Name: The Glorious Empire of Luthoria
Monarch: Emperor Siegfried XVI

Tarlanita
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarlanita » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:27 pm

(OOC) more security footage.
minister of defense enters the room with Midas
Midas: you wanted to ask me something in privet?
MoD:if you were to die because of your illness, who would be left in command?
Midas: well they ministry in command that that point would become the leader, why? (turns around to a gun to his face)
MoD: just interested ( head-shot) (men enter room) clean this mess up.

Tarlanita
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarlanita » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:32 pm

early this morning the Midas died of an unknown illness, in response to the Midas act the ministry of defense has taken control.
MoD: "let us delay this no longer, full assault on the black nation is the only key to success in this land"

in other news strange tarlanitan planes have been seen flying over military bases in coop.
with the death of Midas and the rise of the ministry of defense, extreme and illegal measures are going to happen as the Midas was the only one holding it back. that's right. VX gas.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents