NATION

PASSWORD

Calnam Daskuit War (closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Tarlanita
Envoy

Founded: Dec 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Calnam Daskuit War (closed)

Postby Tarlanita » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:54 am

(On a stage in public on the mainland)
Midas:" To the people of Tarlanita and her colonies. Your government, has deliberately, made a declaration of war, in the name of expansion, and to repel aggression. We ask that the colonial people hold strong, and the Tarlanitan people hold firm in there trust for the government. Under the rules of colonial warfare, this is not a full scale attack, and let us hope it stays that way. We turn now to you, the people to support your governments decision. And To our allies for help.Your soldier, your family, your sons, your husbands, need your help. join the war effort to secure this land for a better world, were we may stand firm. May god have mercy on us all.(gets off stage) lets get out of here before someone decides to take a shot..." TARLANITA HAS DECLARED COLONIAL WAR ON COOPANONVA divisions have begun breaking through weakly defended point in the fortification in the hopes that they can get through before the enemy can have time to reinforce them.
Ryhtlensi wrote:Our children will most likely die from extreme happiness and horror when we burn you!

Lol this is for Tarlanita... and its also probably true :lol:

Cylon Warrior: We were taking a vote when the ground came up and hit us.

Liberated Counties
Senator

Founded: Oct 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Liberated Counties » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:32 am

To: Coopanova
Security: HIGH

Due to your conflict with our ally, Tarlanita, we are obliged to declare WAR
on your colony, in defence of our allies

Aircraft from Uber Terra began dropping payloads on Coopanova's more solid fortifications, and providing air-support for Tarlanitan forces.
Naval forces from the 5th Naval Task-force flotilla set up a blockade around Coopanovian ports, Coopanova's land batteries prevent us from effectively enforcing the blockade, but several non-civillian ships attempting to escape where sunk with cruise missiles, but it is unknown if any ships escaped the blockade.
Last edited by Liberated Counties on Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am a Liberal Capitalist living in the UK.

IIwiki Page | NStracker Page | Factbook

Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!

Tarlanita
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarlanita » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:40 am

report:
red X : broken through barely
purple X: retreating
yellow X : Shattered defenses.

All air force of Tarlanitan has been merge with the liberated colonies for the time being giving them full control over Tarlanitan air force.
Ryhtlensi wrote:Our children will most likely die from extreme happiness and horror when we burn you!

Liberated Counties
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Liberated Counties » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:57 am

Tarlanita wrote:(Image)
report:
red X : broken through barely
purple X: retreating
yellow X : Shattered defenses.

All air force of Tarlanitan has been merge with the liberated colonies for the time being giving them full control over Tarlanitan air force.

With Renewed numbers the bombing campaign on coopanova's northern border begins to open up a large hole in its northern defence line

Tarlanita
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarlanita » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:02 am

2 holes have been made in the great fortification but forces are still trying to break the line.
in the east the Tarlanitan troops thanks to bomber runs and artillery have over run the first line of defenses, it's all up to the soldiers from here, in the west the 2 divisions have made a foot hold in the Coopanovan fortification, they wont be leaving anytime soon but the soldiers cant seem to make any further progress at this point. soldiers from the north assault are proceeding to the west point to help move things along.
Last edited by Tarlanita on Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:23 pm

ENCRYPTION: None
TO: All nations involved in the conflict.
FROM: Clinton Charters, Foreign Minister, The Empire of the Jonathanian States
SUBJECT: Colonial War
We hereby ask all nations to lay down their weapons and start peace talks, which Jonathania would be happy to mediate.
Furthermore we hope all nations will only use conventional warfare without hurting civilians.
Also should Jonathanian Interests be hurt(Jonathanian Civilians or Property harmed, Allies of Jonathania attacked or the supply/colony of Jonathania harmed) Jonathania will Join whoever hurt the Interests.

Sincerely,
Hoping for negotiations starting soon,
Clinton Charters.
Returned Nationstater -- You can leave Nationstates but Nationstates won't leave you.
Call me Jon, John, or Johnny, Jonathan or Jonnyboy, tJS and Jonathanian, with "states" or without.
This nation doesn't really represent my views and sarcasm is awesome.

Liberated Counties
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Liberated Counties » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:33 pm

The Jonathanian States wrote:ENCRYPTION: None
We hereby ask all nations to lay down their weapons and start peace talks, which Jonathania would be happy to mediate.
Furthermore we hope all nations will only use conventional warfare without hurting civilians.
Also should Jonathanian Interests be hurt(Jonathanian Civilians or Property harmed, Allies of Jonathania attacked or the supply/colony of Jonathania harmed) Jonathania will Join whoever hurt the Interests.

Sincerely,
Clinton Charters.

To: Jonathanian states
Security: LOW
To intentionally harm civilian populaces would be an unforgivable act, we assure you your interests and civilians will be safe.

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:47 pm

OOC: Who actually started/provoked the war?
Returned Nationstater -- You can leave Nationstates but Nationstates won't leave you.
Call me Jon, John, or Johnny, Jonathan or Jonnyboy, tJS and Jonathanian, with "states" or without.

Straall
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 16, 2006
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Straall » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:39 pm

The Jonathanian States wrote:ENCRYPTION: None

Sincerely,
Clinton Charters.

To: All nations involved in the conflict.
Subject: Talks
Encryption: Alfa mark 1

We are with the Jonathanian States, that peace is important to us all

Is there a why that we can prevent war, is it dead sons and daughters over desert land the important, is this what you are going to tell the mothers back home?
We wish that we can prevent war and handle this in a diplomatic path, Straall are happy to help the Jonathanian States in the talks.

Lord Governor of Ditriich
Lady Asstriid Riitchrk
We are the Empire, we protect the week and punish the wicked.
1: Open gate (Peace) - Normal Readiness - Military working normally - Green
[*]The Tebellich War and Famine - Neutral part - Red Cross/ aid provider
[*]Revulotion/Civilwar Third empire of me - RAUM Victory/ Peace Treaty
The population in:
Straall:
Commonwealth:

Imperial Armed Forces:
Straall:
Commonwealth:
Bosnian Zenica - Panzar - Hans-Wilhelmina - Faycrest - Tremyria-Coca ze-Skittlesborough-Morningstardom-Religulousia and Straall Overseas Colony - Ditriich

Tarlanita
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarlanita » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:46 pm

a peace talk can be reached if everyone. and I mean EVERYONE supports it and the Coopanavonvan agree to look into land trade. We ask not for them to give up land but to simply look into swapping land. ps for those who are on my side i will need you to telegram me, once everyone i know agrees to a truce it can begin.

United States of Raptors
Minister

Founded: Dec 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Raptors » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:14 pm

OOC: I am a little confused as to what is going on.
The Archregimancy wrote:I only have one:

That most people in NSG actually know that much about history/archaeology in the first place.

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:21 pm

United States of Raptors wrote:OOC: I am a little confused as to what is going on.

OOC: As far as im up to date:
Tarlanita demands that Coopanova will trade with them the disputed areas and liberated counties is helping them to force the Coopanovans to do it.
Also Straall and me are trying to reestablish peace or at least host peace talks.

United States of Raptors
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Raptors » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:27 pm

OOC: Since I have posted in the thread that started this . . .

IC:

To: All forces involved

Sadly we do not have a Department of peacekeeping but we will probably have to do for now. As we understand one nation is attempting to force another into a land trade which is both logical and illogical depending on the reason for the land trade. That said the nation attempting to force the other into a land trade seems to have more land than the other. We are not sure who to side with but if either side even threatens to harm civilians punishment may be severe.

OOC: I consider the small island chain as part of that mainland even if it is not attached. Such occurances are possible but rare if I am not mistaken.
Last edited by United States of Raptors on Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

That most people in NSG actually know that much about history/archaeology in the first place.

Tarlanita
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarlanita » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:03 pm

this is basicly our demand/offer. i get the point in the east to help secure my colony, for only the channel of land leaves anything in the west vulnerable.
and for reason that are my own, the Saxon Angelo empire gets small traces of land to help there borders, this bit is optional.

if you accept the first part, you get the point in the west, if you accept the second part, you get the area above the point< aka the land above the fortification that is also lined.

Straall
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Straall » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:05 pm

Sraall is wondering is this is correct?

Orange:Coopanava
Red:Tarlanita
Yellow : Saxon Angelo empire
The population in:
Straall:
Commonwealth:

Imperial Armed Forces:
Straall:
Commonwealth:
Bosnian Zenica - Panzar - Hans-Wilhelmina - Faycrest - Tremyria-Coca ze-Skittlesborough-Morningstardom-Religulousia and Straall Overseas Colony - Ditriich

Tarlanita
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarlanita » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:30 pm

Straall wrote:Sraall is wondering is this is correct?
(Image)

Orange:Coopanava
Red:Tarlanita
Yellow : Saxon Angelo empire

new black is if he accepts my green, grey is if he accepts the purple.

Straall
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Straall » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:48 pm

Now we will wait to see what is the counter offer before we will show what we believe is fair.
The population in:
Straall:
Commonwealth:

Imperial Armed Forces:
Straall:
Commonwealth:

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:30 am

The Jonathanian States see the claims of the Tarlanitans and the Angelo-Saxon Empire and understands their reasons but wants to hear the coopanovan counter-offer before any decision will be done. Also the Jonathanian States ask what would happen if Coopanova accepts the second demand but not the first, as this would create an Tarlanita exclave.

Tarlanita
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarlanita » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:02 am

The Jonathanian States wrote:The Jonathanian States see the claims of the Tarlanitans and the Angelo-Saxon Empire and understands their reasons but wants to hear the coopanovan counter-offer before any decision will be done. Also the Jonathanian States ask what would happen if Coopanova accepts the second demand but not the first, as this would create an Tarlanita exclave.

the first demand is the main demand, i will accept counter offers but if he down right decline even looking at it then i Will go to war for the sake of protecting my colony.

United States of Raptors
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Raptors » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:03 am

To: All forces involved

We have decided to remain neutral in this conflict and the best mediator is someone who remains neutral during a conflict. As such we will help oversee the exchange of land.

Coopanonva
Envoy

Founded: Feb 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Coopanonva » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:01 am

OOC: ill reply when I get on pc, though, the Anglo-Saxon empire and Coopanonva made an agreement way back against Tarlinita , therefore I don't see why there are Anglo Saxon demands now?
Last edited by Coopanonva on Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Economic Left/Right: -2.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.49
Telegram me, I like telegrams.
THE UNITED REALMS OF COOPANONVA
Rule, Britannia!

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:07 am

Coopanonva wrote:OOC: ill reply when I get on pc, though, the Anglo-Saxon empire and Coopanonva made an agreement way back against Tarlinita , therefore I don't see why there are Anglo Saxon demands now?

OOC: I have no demands now since you caved into my demands for an alliance.
IC Nation Name: The Glorious Empire of Luthoria
Monarch: Emperor Siegfried XVI

Coopanonva
Envoy

Founded: Feb 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Coopanonva » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:10 am

The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:
Coopanonva wrote:OOC: ill reply when I get on pc, though, the Anglo-Saxon empire and Coopanonva made an agreement way back against Tarlinita , therefore I don't see why there are Anglo Saxon demands now?

OOC: I have no demands now since you caved into my demands for an alliance.

OOC: Straall's map seemed to show as if you did, I realise you still have troops in Coopanonva's border, does this mean you are still part of the conflict?

(Straall, check your embassy programme when you can)
Last edited by Coopanonva on Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Economic Left/Right: -2.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.49
Telegram me, I like telegrams.
THE UNITED REALMS OF COOPANONVA
Rule, Britannia!

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:13 am

Coopanonva wrote:
The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:OOC: I have no demands now since you caved into my demands for an alliance.

OOC: Straall's map seemed to show as if you did, I realise you still have troops in Coopanonva's border, does this mean you are still part of the conflict?

OOC: I have troops held in reserve, I was just waiting to see how you react before I commit my reserves. So yes I am in the war on your side and the notion that I still have land demands is incorrect.
IC Nation Name: The Glorious Empire of Luthoria
Monarch: Emperor Siegfried XVI

New Tarlanita
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby New Tarlanita » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:15 am

in response to the vassal act, 30,000 soldiers have been pledged to any conflict. These are to be integrated into the Tarlanitan forces.
( 30,000 soldiers will be arriving on at the colony in 5 hours.)

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents