NATION

PASSWORD

The Consortium Of The Great Rhombus - [MT|Open|OOC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Ahnilunia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

The Consortium Of The Great Rhombus - [MT|Open|OOC]

Postby Ahnilunia » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:03 pm

[OOC: No, I am not a theistic Satanist in RL. If this group really existed, I would run as far away as possible. If I can't run, I would fight it. Anyway, this is all secretly-in-character, so no declarations of war or such. Oh, and Happy Holidays!]
THE CONSORTIUM OF THE GREAT RHOMBUS ~ YORIT PHAREMORD ALKU YORIT SHYUNOR CAELLYGNIM

Who/What Is The Consortium?

The Consortium is a quasi-religious order that has survived the annals of most of contemporary human history itself. It was founded in the country that is known today as 'Ahnilunia', somewhere in the 4th Millennium BCE. The history of its founding - especially, why or how it really came to be - has been either lost or deliberately hidden, enshrouded under the veil of conspiratorial mystery. This organization has survived throughout the many periods of time by maintaining its total invisibility to the general population and to greater state-of-affairs, silently waiting and watching in the shadows with diligence and poise. The complete secrecy of the Consortium's existence among its few adherents and comrades is its most remarkable feat, and it has been that way for several thousand years. Today, it operates with little to no central leadership - only through common goals and agendas, does it deign to function. Most of its priority members are very powerful figures in both society, technology and government: national leaders, inelligence agency directors, generals, top scientists, public servants, corporate executives, and so on. This is largely the result of centuries upon centuries of tedious work, preparation, and infiltration. One member of the literally secret society would be unilaterally referred to as a 'Rhombaia' (plural: 'Rhombaiar'; adjective: 'Rhombaiac'). There are only a few hundred thousand primary members scattered across the globe, but there are millions of willing followers.

What Is The Rhombaic Ideology?

The Consortium solely operates on a series of four basic principles, which the symbolic 'Great Rhombus' is supposed to represent with each of its four corners.

~ The Four Tenets Of The Rhombaiar ~
    - Worship Of Fallen One
    - Benevolent Discord
    - Conquest Of The Human World
    - Waiting For The Dark Place's Host To Return

The most central moral - the First Tenet - to the Consortium is the worship of a singular rebel deity - an embodiment of evil/defiance to a Supreme Being's will. The Fallen One, as he is called. According to Rhombaiac beliefs, this Fallen One was the most powerful angelical spirit in the service of the Supreme Being once. However, the Supreme Being created humans with unconditional solace in ignorance, enslaving them to their will for a mentally-sterile race of loving souls towards their Creator. The Fallen One, one of the few angels that were sympathetic for the mortal race of mankind, lured them away showed them the path to knowledge and reason. As a result, they began indulging in vices and profanities as soon as they realized their free will and human potential. The Fallen One then proceeded to gather around a great number of other spirits to breed with men, creating a half-angelic, half-human race known as the Nephilim. The Supreme Being, angered by this travesty, destroyed the Nephilim with a heavenly cataclysm and then declared war on the Fallen One and his rebel band of angels. The long War In Heaven resulted in the capital defeat and imprisonment of the Fallen One and his minions to a Dark Place, but their objective in stealing self-awareness from Heaven and giving it to the mortal men (the survivors of the cataclysm( was achieved. For this, the Rhombaiar revere and adore the Fallen One - whoever they may be (The Genesis Serpent, Prometheus, Baal, Satan, Lucifer, Beelzebub, Iblis, The Rebel Prince Of Watchers, Etc.) - as well as work to round up all of humanity to pledge their minds and souls to them. Through this, comes to the Second Tenet.

Benevolent discord, or the likening to evil and moral disorder in people, is the Second Tenet's basic guiding philosophy for the Consortium's members. This means that the Fallen One's policy is that of anything detrimental to the Supreme Being's will and commandments. Hubris, hatred, blasphemy, and deception are traits encouraged throughout each individual Rhombaia, whether it be in the midst of their public or private lives. Since such discord was the product of the Fallen One's revolt against the Creator, a state of great evil and wickedness is needed to achieve enlightenment and oneness with the Dark Place, spiritual residence of the Fallen One and company. It is also through acts of discord which are used to initiate new members into the Consortium's secretive order, such as sacrificing the body and blood of one's enemies to the will of the Fallen One's malevolence. In order for this to be achieved across the entirety of the Earth, the Rhombaia have the Third Tenet to implement.

In the usurpation of hegemony over all the world's nations of men, the Fallen One will gain the eminence to inherit lordship over the Earth and use the power to defeat the Supreme Being once and for all. This is the Third Tenet: demanding that every single Rhombaia labor away with every ounce of energy and soul found in them to facilitate a New World Order dedicated to the Fallen One's glory and prominence, procuring such dreams through covert diplomacy or overt conquest. Any and all means are to be used to lead the Consortium to a planetwide victory, starting by infiltrating the top positions of systematic communities and bending them to the will of the Fallen One in order to supplant said institutions. Once the New World Order is achieved, either through war or peace (it does not really matter), and the vestiges of the previous world eschewed away into great oblivion, then can the pathway to the Fourth Tenet be finally imposed on all men for all eternity.

The Fourth Tenet as demonstrated by the Great Rhombus, is the overall destruction of all dogma and thoughts that prevent subversion to the will of the Dark Place. At that moment, the Fallen One will break from his chains and lead all his followers into a final battle against the Creator to decide the fate of humanity once and for all. It is the Rhombaic belief that with all of humanity against the intelligent designer deity, they will capitulate before the Fallen One and the thrones of Heaven will be thenceforth the paradise for all the souls of the most malevolent of persons.

Now, after millenniums of hiding in the shadows, the Consortium Of The Great Rhombus' time is finally rising - starting on January 1st, 2013 - and all shall despair before them.

Do I Want To RP With The Consortium?

ICly, on New Year's Day 2013, a grand scheme will be executed all across the globe in those nations' whose governance has been defiled by the Rhombaiar. If you wish to RP with this, just simply copy and fill out the form below.

Code: Select all
[b][u]~ APPLICATION FOR THE CONSORTIUM ~[/u][/b]
Full Name Of Nation:
Government Type:
Head-Of-State:
[list][*]Rhombaia? (Y/N):[/list]
Head-Of-Government:
[list][*]Rhombaia? (Y/N):[/list]
Brief History Of The Consortium In Your Nation:
How Many Members:

Below is my own application.

~ APPLICATION FOR THE CONSORTIUM ~
Full Name Of Nation: The Republic Of Ahnilunia
Government Type: Unitary Representative Democracy
Head-Of-State: Paramount-Prefect 'Allen Hammermill'
  • Rhombaia? (Y/N): No
Head-Of-Government: Steward Of The State 'Maeviss Dublovi'
  • Rhombaia? (Y/N): No
Brief History Of The Consortium In Your Nation: The Consortium was started in Ahnilhas thousands of years ago by a handful of nameless wicked men, before the Great Deluge that destroyed the proto-Ahnilhasi cultures. Since then, the organization has sifted through the Ahnilunian people and has transmitted across thousands upon thousands of different borders.They began preparing for their epochal rise-to-power after the Second World War with the founding of the Black Operations Brigade, turning it into the most powerful frontal faction in the nation. Now, after decades of hushed conspiracy and covert actions, the Consortium - with the political and military resources of the Republic at its disposal - is now ready to reveal itself for the threat it really is.
How Many Members: 144,000

Nations With Rhombaiac Presence:
- Ahnilunia
- Shibal Zumr
- Azurand
- Tyrannov
- Surmatania
- Republic Of Vectors
- San-Silvacian
- Zeorus

Roleplay Threads:
- The Rhombaiac Revolutions (In-Progress): On the First of January, 2013, the good and neutral realms alike will watch in horror as the Consortium raises hell all over the globe in a matter of hours. The dark hosts of the Great Rhombus and their loyal minions are now garnering in the faded glory of the most illustrious Fallen One.
Last edited by Ahnilunia on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:13 am, edited 12 times in total.
AHNILUNIA ~ UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGES
IC Nation DOES NOT Reflect ANY Of My Views.

The Consortium Of The Great Rhombus - Map Of Ahnilunia - NS Economy
Qazox: Great, there's a leak in our organization. You lucked out this time, Earth. *Shakes Fist At Ahnilunia*

Ahnilunia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ahnilunia » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:09 pm

Bump.

Qazox: Great, there's a leak in our organization. You lucked out this time, Earth. *Shakes Fist At Ahnilunia*

Resposa
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Resposa » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:47 pm

So, like the mainstream Illuminati?
All credit for flag and coat of arms goes to GarudaTeam

Ahnilunia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ahnilunia » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:58 pm

Resposa wrote:So, like the mainstream Illuminati?

Basically. Except it comes from my country. You interested?
Last edited by Ahnilunia on Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Judea City States Ally
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Judea City States Ally » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:19 pm

this looks interesting and I would like to join in. As a military dictatorship, and the fact all religion was outlawed 60 years ago, there would be a few upset branches to this. Before I join though I have a question,

The Consortium is a few people in my government and they are going to lead a rebellion against my nation? How would that work exactly, as my nation has a cult of personality around their leader National General Hamilton. Everyone who is not in the rebellion would be a staunch Atheist, as that is how they have lived and been taught there whole life. So it would have to be small terrorist like attacks on my country. As no, or very few government troops (I mean like a company) would rebel. Unless it the Consortium reached out to other rebel groups in my country, to supply the men for open rebellion.

So which would I RP, terror strikes against my country, or would they reach out to other groups to start an open rebellion?

National General Hamilton (Leader)
General of the Armies Everstman (XO of Goverment)
Field Marshal Hastings (Commander JCSA Military)
Field Marshal Burns (JCSA State Department)

Shibal Zumr
Secretary

Founded: Dec 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shibal Zumr » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:17 pm

Full Name Of Nation: The Principality of Shibal Zumr
Government Type: Absolute monarchy
Head-Of-State: Prince Ali-bin Johnathan Foster XXXV
  • Rhombaia? (N)
Nope. No.
Head-Of-Government: Prince Ali-bin Johnathan Foster XXXV
  • Rhombaia? (N)
Nope. No.

Brief History Of The Consortium In Your Nation: Brought by British Army officers during World War 1, the Consortium has always had a relatively minor presence in Shibal Zumr. The only member it could truly boast about would be Albert Wayne II, a distant but much loved cousin of the Prince, and who is a captain in the Shibal Zumr Navy. A small groupings of prominent businessmen and gang lords make up the rest of the membership of the Consortium in Shibal Zumr.
How Many Members: 39

OOC: My idea was that Captain Albert Wayne II would use his ship to shell one of the nearby cities in Shibal Zumr, while the gang leaders proceed to use their street gangs to riot across the city and the local businessmen would use their funds to provide arms for the rioting masses. A proper amount of chaos, no?
Last edited by Shibal Zumr on Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ahnilunia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ahnilunia » Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:33 am

Judea City States Ally wrote:this looks interesting and I would like to join in. As a military dictatorship, and the fact all religion was outlawed 60 years ago, there would be a few upset branches to this. Before I join though I have a question,

The Consortium is a few people in my government and they are going to lead a rebellion against my nation? How would that work exactly, as my nation has a cult of personality around their leader National General Hamilton. Everyone who is not in the rebellion would be a staunch Atheist, as that is how they have lived and been taught there whole life. So it would have to be small terrorist like attacks on my country. As no, or very few government troops (I mean like a company) would rebel. Unless it the Consortium reached out to other rebel groups in my country, to supply the men for open rebellion.

So which would I RP, terror strikes against my country, or would they reach out to other groups to start an open rebellion?

Well, sure a rebellion to turn JCSA into a Rhombaic theodictatorship would be difficult, but I have a suggestion. How about most of your military's middle tier officers and intelligence agency cadres be Rhombaiar as a result of tedious decades of intelligence-gathering and infiltration within the hierarchy, and finally reach the pivotal moment to execute a nationwide super-coup under a short timetable. They could assert the loyalties from 90% of the reserve military through massive, simultaneous visual brainwashing sessions in one day (e.g. call them up to their bases and herd them into prepared rooms for 'briefing', where their free wills would be erased and replaced by the Rhombaic ideology; it's a secret society, so if you have technology issues with it, you should probably let this one slide). Then, in turn, the armed forces will seize control over the metropolitan areas, where they will round up anyone and everyone to send to future re-education camps. All resistance will be punished with death. While this happens, the Rhombaiar and their minions will attempt to take the life of National General Hamilton - whether it will be successful or not it completely up to you. By th end of the week, the revolution will be near totally complete, with the majority of the citizenry pledging their minds, hearts, bodies, and souls to Darkness.

Shibal Zumr wrote:OOC: My idea was that Captain Albert Wayne II would use his ship to shell one of the nearby cities in Shibal Zumr, while the gang leaders proceed to use their street gangs to riot across the city and the local businessmen would use their funds to provide arms for the rioting masses. A proper amount of chaos, no?

Yes, chaos is vital ensuring the Consortium's plan to go public. However, like I suggested with JCSA, you should also try to violently move the status quo regime out of power and brainwash anyone and everyone. That's what I'll be doing when I set up the main RP thread.

Ahnilunia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ahnilunia » Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:08 am

Bump.

Azurand
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Azurand » Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:48 am

Full Name Of Nation: The Caliphal Democracy of Azurand.
Government Type: Theocracy, Quasi-Meritocracy.
Head-Of-State: Ibrahim Al-Alim
  • Rhombaia? (Y/N): Nope
Head-Of-Government: Ibrahim Al-Alim
Brief History Of The Consortium In Your Nation: The Consortium was started to be practiced in Azurand in 1824, when Industrial Revolution that striked Azurand caused many workers and businessman from other countries decided to move to Azurand. Vexation because the strict moral of religion about their business caused many people started to follow a sect that stands against the Supreme Being Himself, The Consortium. The Father of Azurandic Consortium is a foreign businessman, Jonathan Crawney-Pritchard, who own the largest (and first) mafia organization ever in Azurand.
How Many Members: Currently there's 1500 members throughout Azurand, with 1000 in the capital, Zidan.
Last edited by Azurand on Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PAIN - PAIX - LIBERTÉ

Ahnilunia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ahnilunia » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:08 am

Azurand wrote:~ APPLICATION FOR THE CONSORTIUM ~
Brief History Of The Consortium In Your Nation: The Consortium was started to be practiced in Azurand in 1824, when Industrial Revolution that striked Azurand caused many workers and businessman from other countries decided to move to Azurand. Vexation because the strict moral of religion about their business caused many people started to follow a sect that stands against the Supreme Being Himself, The Consortium. The Father of Azurandic Consortium is a foreign businessman, Jonathan Crawney-Pritchard, who own the largest (and first) mafia organization ever in Azurand.
How Many Members: Currently there's 1500 members throughout Azurand, with 1000 in the capital, Zidan. The Government already declared that the Consortium is illegal and the members are actively hunted, but they operated very secretly.

The Consortium, actually, is totally unknown except to those who form its ranks. Aside from that, you're in.

Ahnilunia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ahnilunia » Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:01 pm

Bump.

Ahnilunia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ahnilunia » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:06 pm

Please?

Azurand
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Azurand » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:07 pm

Ahnilunia wrote:
Azurand wrote:~ APPLICATION FOR THE CONSORTIUM ~
How Many Members: Currently there's 1500 members throughout Azurand, with 1000 in the capital, Zidan. The Government already declared that the Consortium is illegal and the members are actively hunted, but they operated very secretly.

The Consortium, actually, is totally unknown except to those who form its ranks. Aside from that, you're in.

Edited :p
PAIN - PAIX - LIBERTÉ

Ahnilunia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ahnilunia » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:11 pm

Azurand wrote:
Ahnilunia wrote:

Edited :p

Thank you. I need way more applications to actually carry out something worthwhile. :blush:

Azurand
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Azurand » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:18 pm

Actually, I have RP idea about this Consortium. My nation is an Islamic Theocracy, very moralistic and obey the God in all form, even if God commanded to chop of their head, they would do that. And how if Rhombaians finally could infiltrate military and government, and helped by foreign Rhombaians, caused the coup against the current Government? I planned that coup to be failed, unfortunately.
PAIN - PAIX - LIBERTÉ

Ahnilunia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ahnilunia » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:23 pm

Azurand wrote:Actually, I have RP idea about this Consortium. My nation is an Islamic Theocracy, very moralistic and obey the God in all form, even if God commanded to chop of their head, they would do that. And how if Rhombaians finally could infiltrate military and government, and helped by foreign Rhombaians, caused the coup against the current Government? I planned that coup to be failed, unfortunately.

The Rhombaiar in the government would already be there as a result of past years' work to get into the system, but their coup could be aided with the help of Ahnilunian forces once their Rhombaic Revolution is fully complete and operational. The coup might fail not to government forces, but possibly due to the combined counterattack from the international community and devout Islamic rebels. If it doesn't fail, Azurand will most likely focus on trying to strangle out dissidents and brainwash the population to increase the Consortium's membership apparatus, as mine will be buying more weaponry and preparing for blatant military expansion.

Tyrannov
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tyrannov » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:17 pm

Full Name Of Nation: The Rhombaic Empire of Tyrannov
Government Type: Oligarchic Absolute Monarchy
Head-Of-State: Emperor Chazaqiel Leviathan
  • Rhombaia? (Y/N): Yes.
Head-Of-Government: Emperor Chazaqiel Leviathan
Brief History Of The Consortium In Your Nation: Consortium is firstly introduced in Tyrannov in 13rd Century, when the Father of Leviathans, George Leviathan, meet the group of wicked people, led by Ichabod Crawley. Ichabod Crawley is a Rhombaia, and, driven by his hateful to God, started worshipped against Him. George Leviathan firstly only agree to accomodate them, but he finally joined The Consortium in 1287, and started to adopting Rhombaia as Tyrannovan National "Faith".
How Many Members: 20,800,000, include the Royal Family, Military, government officials, and many other members. A massive education and brainwashing is introduced to increase the Consortium membership.

Ahnilunia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ahnilunia » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:03 am

Tyrannov wrote:~ APPLICATION FOR THE CONSORTIUM ~
Full Name Of Nation: The Rhombaic Empire of Tyrannov
Government Type: Oligarchic Absolute Monarchy
Head-Of-State: Emperor Chazaqiel Leviathan
Head-Of-Government: Emperor Chazaqiel Leviathan
Brief History Of The Consortium In Your Nation: Consortium is firstly introduced in Tyrannov in 13rd Century, when the Father of Leviathans, George Leviathan, meet the group of wicked people, led by Ichabod Crawley. Ichabod Crawley is a Rhombaia, and, driven by his hateful to God, started worshipped against Him. George Leviathan firstly only agree to accomodate them, but he finally joined The Consortium in 1287, and started to adopting Rhombaia as Tyrannovan National "Faith".
How Many Members: 20,800,000, include the Royal Family, Military, government officials, and many other members. A massive education and brainwashing is introduced to increase the Consortium membership.

Sounds good. Tyrannov, ICly, would be the first ever Rhombaic nation. After New Year's 2013, it will not be the only one.

Resposa
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Resposa » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:51 pm

I am intrigued by this, perhaps I could be a reactionary element or a sworn enemy of the Consortium. Or maybe, on a deeper level, the ruling family was involved with the Consortium long ago?

Ahnilunia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ahnilunia » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:03 pm

Resposa wrote:I am intrigued by this, perhaps I could be a reactionary element or a sworn enemy of the Consortium. Or maybe, on a deeper level, the ruling family was involved with the Consortium long ago?

Apply any element you feel. Personally, I feel you should play as both.

Resposa
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Resposa » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:25 pm

Ahnilunia wrote:
Resposa wrote:I am intrigued by this, perhaps I could be a reactionary element or a sworn enemy of the Consortium. Or maybe, on a deeper level, the ruling family was involved with the Consortium long ago?

Apply any element you feel. Personally, I feel you should play as both.

Well there you have it then! I will play both parts then! This should be fun.

Surmatania
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Surmatania » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:51 pm

Full Name Of Nation: Surmatania, the Royal Commonwealth of
Government Type: absolute monarchy with advisory parliamentary democracy and semi-autonomous territories
Head-Of-State: His Majesty, Sigismund the Third
  • Rhombaia? (Y/N): N
Head-Of-Government: Sir William Spencer, Head of the Home Service
Brief History Of The Consortium In Your Nation: The Rhombaiar had great influence over medieval Surmatania, eventually leading to the Twenty Years' War - mostly remembered as an internal power struggle and succession dispute between a mutinous prince and Sigismund the Great, but was puppeteered by the more chaotic elements of the Consortium (die Combine in Surmatanian) against the establishment.

Sigismund led his country to victory, but some Rhombaic influence remains in Surmatania, mostly enshrined in medieval shrines and architecture that none but the Rhombaiar know the true meaning of, and in the few, but steadily practicing and influential, minority.

How Many Members: Approximately 100 members operate through Surmatania, all holding important or lucrative posts.

I'm interested in exploring the viewpoint of a nation that, while it doesn't know what the hell the Great Rhombus is, has historic ties to it for this continuity. It will come as a great surprise to my government that the buildings they ordered to be kept clean for tourism could actually be used for brainwashing and stuff. The reactions of a government and people, while not Rhombaic themselves, who are confused as to what the Consortium really is (or whether it exists in Surmatania) might be interesting for me to explore as well.

Of course, if these relics and sites are assumed to be of some importance (I hope they are), there might be reason for foreign, Rhombaic states to regard Surmatania's conversion (or lack thereof) with great interest... well, great idea, and let's have some fun with this, then!
The Royal Commonwealth of Surmatania
The Coalition of Independent States: For democracies and RPers. Join now!

Ahnilunia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ahnilunia » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:12 pm

Surmatania wrote:~ APPLICATION FOR THE CONSORTIUM ~
Full Name Of Nation: Surmatania, the Royal Commonwealth of
Government Type: absolute monarchy with advisory parliamentary democracy and semi-autonomous territories
Head-Of-State: His Majesty, Sigismund the Third
Head-Of-Government: Sir William Spencer, Head of the Home Service
Brief History Of The Consortium In Your Nation: The Rhombaiar had great influence over medieval Surmatania, eventually leading to the Twenty Years' War - mostly remembered as an internal power struggle and succession dispute between a mutinous prince and Sigismund the Great, but was puppeteered by the more chaotic elements of the Consortium (die Combine in Surmatanian) against the establishment.

Sigismund led his country to victory, but some Rhombaic influence remains in Surmatania, mostly enshrined in medieval shrines and architecture that none but the Rhombaiar know the true meaning of, and in the few, but steadily practicing and influential, minority.

How Many Members: Approximately 100 members operate through Surmatania, all holding important or lucrative posts.

I'm interested in exploring the viewpoint of a nation that, while it doesn't know what the hell the Great Rhombus is, has historic ties to it for this continuity. It will come as a great surprise to my government that the buildings they ordered to be kept clean for tourism could actually be used for brainwashing and stuff. The reactions of a government and people, while not Rhombaic themselves, who are confused as to what the Consortium really is (or whether it exists in Surmatania) might be interesting for me to explore as well.

Of course, if these relics and sites are assumed to be of some importance (I hope they are), there might be reason for foreign, Rhombaic states to regard Surmatania's conversion (or lack thereof) with great interest... well, great idea, and let's have some fun with this, then!

The main Revolution thread is done, and will be posted on New Year's Eve to kick it off.

Republic of Vectors
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Vectors » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:23 pm

Full Name Of Nation: Empire f the Republic of Vectors
Government Type:Democratic dictatorship
Head-Of-State:President Justus
  • Rhombaia? (Y/N):
No
Head-Of-Government:Same
  • Rhombaia? (Y/N):
No
Brief History Of The Consortium In Your Nation: A group of the most senior and important intelligence officers in Vectors secretly adhered to the cause in the 1900's. ever since, they have passed it down to their inferiors, in secret, slowly brainwashing up to an including the most insignificant field agent. So in brief, the entire government intelligence network is involved.
How Many Members:technically 47'350
The Supernation of the Republic of Vectors. factbook for more details.

Top 0.1% for world's largest defense force (164th in the world)
Top 0.2% for world's largest arms manufacturing sector (312th in the world)
Top 0.2% for world's safest (315th in the world)

Embassy Program

San-Silvacian
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby San-Silvacian » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:06 pm

Full Name Of Nation: The Federal Republic of San-Silvacian
Government Type: Republic
Head-Of-State: President Hector Ma-Chaf
  • Rhombaia? (Y/N):
N
Head-Of-Government: See above
  • Rhombaia? (Y/N):
N
Brief History Of The Consortium In Your Nation: Having first been brought over by traders during the Romanov Dynasty in the early 17th Century A.D. It quickly gathered many high-ranking officials, even the royal family submitted to the Consortium in the 1700s. However during the Great People's Revolution in 1914, much of the Romanov Dynasty and many of its leaders were killed or executed by the Communist government that took power. What few survived were able to leave the nation or hide, either building up or simply securing whatever holdings they still had, as most of the countries industry became government owned after the revolution. The Consortium rebuilt itself to a point but was constant at risk, a number of her high-level members were killed by Generalissimo Vladimir Ma-Chaf during the First Usean Continental War in the 1930s to 50s as a part of the 'San-Silvacian Cleansing', which was aimed to traitors and spies that apparently filled the ranks of the Communist government.

It remained small time again, only rising again during the Second Usean Continental War of 2011 when the Fascist government (Led by Consortium influenced leader Victor Voychek) toppled the Communist regime. Again it took a mighty blow when a multinational force removed the Fascists and later executed many of the leaders, including more of the Consortium. The group has had serious issues working inside the Republic. An almost 24/7 watch from the publicly unknown Special Purpose Police Agency that was put on many high-level CEOs, company presidents, and other authority figures keeps the Consortium from fully reorganizing. However in certain places, local militia, reserve military and paramilitary commanders have been converted either by force, money, or otherwise, are under the very thumb of the Consortium. Along with this, a number of ISAF and foreign Usean officials that are also Consortium members, who also have thousands of troops under their command.
How Many Members: Command-wise: 10,000. Troop-wise: 2,400,000 spread over 8 nations.
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
░░░█░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░▀▀▀▄░░░░▐█░░░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░░▀█▄
░░█░░░░▀░▐▌( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)▐▌░░░▀░░░▐█░░░░░░░░▀░▐▌( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)▐▌░░█▀
░▐▌░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░▐▌
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

Next