NATION

PASSWORD

A Time Of Troubles CLOSED, TG if Interested

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

McNernia
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby McNernia » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:51 pm

NORTHERN MCNERNIA
OP IN AN URBAN AREA
MANNED BY SAS

The two men had set up shop in a area where Communists were known to operate, also there were Firm people in the area who had been selling drugs and weapons. The SAS was tasked with taking on the Communist threat. The six man team sat in an apartment house looking out to the street. The night air was cool, and getting colder, winter was a good time. The SAS men watched and waited.

"Hang on, we have something here." A man with an AK was walking down the street, the Insurgents were known to operate in this area. The Regular Army and the Police and Constabulary were having trouble. The Communists were working slowly. But the Government had more troops. The SAS men took pictures of the terrorist as he made his way down the street.

"We have a boogie."

"One terrorist with a AK."

"Yeah, hang on he is meeting, with people." The others had masks on, there were street lights wich allowed the SAS men to see the targets. "Communists, they have got to be." The MVF and MDA were a bit more open about their affairs. The governor had requested that they be used to be security and they would be used. SAS commanders had evaluated the Red Hand Commmando. They were good soliders.

"Vulture, Sitrep, over."

"Sunray, possible RAT, gathering for another operation."

"Ok, hold on. Standby, do not engage."

"What?"

"Do not engage Vulture. Have you sent faces?'

"Affirmative Sunray you should be getting them soon."

The SAS men were silent, some reached for weapons instinctively, they had seen terrorists, now every insinct was telling them that they had a terrorist cell in their sights. One man brought over a sniper rifle. "No, no Johnny we wait this one on the sidelines. We are soliders and well we will follow orders." Johnny the sharpshooter went back to his camera, SR.10 rifle close at hand.

DIRECT ACTION FORCE

The DAF commandos lay in wait for the terrorists, they had been SAS men once or SIS, ISS agents but now they were solider of a different breed. The DAF drew from across the intelligence and miltary community. The six commandos in the car could see the terrorists on the street corner and they liked working with the SAS DAF used military ranks.

"Alright, we should follow them."

"Yup those are our orders."

The terrorists got into a car and headed down the street, the DAF team followed, people were afraid to go out at night, the MNPLA would not expect them. "Check your weapons lads." the men checked the suppressed PDWs they carried and then looked around the corner at the van that whizzed pass. "Id say we are looking at a bomb job mates." "Lets roll." the team followed the terrorists.

The streets were nearly empty the odd pedestrian heading home from some late night thing, there were some cars on the road but the city of Norsexton, Provincial capitol had been occupied by the MRC and the Army for some time now. "We are looking at a possible check point bombing." "Wait...no according to the boss we are looking at a possible carbomb." the driver at the wheel with an AP-7 SMG to hand spoke to the team leader. "I think there is a possilbilty of a car bomb on a check point sir." the team was heading into the business district. The RAT would have to be taken out and soon.

BUSINESS DISTRICT CHECKPOINT
MRC

The checkpoint was set up in the business discrict near the Norsex Regional Stock Exchange, NRISE. The point was being manned by the Constabulary, a 14 officer team was charged with checking the cars that came to the trading floor and the other major business places, only about 4 officers were present in the night hours when traffic was not so heavy.

"Damn commanders, I dont like this shit, bloody late, what the hell is it?"

"2 am I think?"

"No it is 3 I think."

"Stay fucking sharp please."

"What ever you say ma am."

The checkpoint consisted of a MRC Humvee and a sort of booth set up on a street the cars would come in and then be checked and sent on the way. The four constables waited in the booth until something happened, there had not been much happening so the Constabulary men and women were standing around. Waiting. There was the sound of an engine. "Man the machine gun Peters."

"Yes maam."

The constabulary troops fanned out as headlights came into view. They had weapons at the ready. The lights on the humvee came on. The blue lights played on the buldings making a right good light show. The car bolted, followed by another. "What the hell was that."

"No bloody idea."

DIRECT ACTION FORCE

The terrorists turned right, away from the check point, the constabulary troops could not pursue, it seemed be so fast, the chase was picking up speed and the there was the possiblity of running into checkpoints. The DAF team had their orders. Take this cell out, the cell was not sitting down and taking it. The DAF commandos were in hot pursuit.

"Have they spotted us, I dont want to lose them.""

"No, I dont think they have. Saw the MRC checkpoint and panicked."

"Ahhh man....bloody hell." bullets whistled as the terrorist fired at the DAF pursuers. "Contact, contact...."

"No shit man." BRTTT BRTTT BRTTT. one man leaned out of the window and returned fire, the chase gaining speed through the cities industrial areas. The MNPLA it seemed were off to do some sort of dirty job. The order cam through, the DAF team increased speed, overhead a drone circled, the controllers feeding the information to the commandos pursuing the vehicle. The Transit Ways were the highways and the place were the chase would be decided.

"They are heading out of the city, God damn it."

"No shit. PIT THEM."

The Police manuver had been taught to the Army and Special Forces and Intelligence drivers. The Driver swung his car at the terrorist vehicle. A bit of Intelligence work had guaranteed the cops would not be showing up. The car was sent into a gaurd rail and then it flipped over. The DAF commandos stopped and got out and headed down the embankement, NVGs on looking at the car.

"Careful now."

"OUT OF THE CAR, HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM....."

"OH FOR FUCKS SAKE DONNY JUST BLAST THEM." Another man had brought the ATW-8 from the car. He sighted up and fired at the vehicle making it explode and the terrorists die. The team left, their work completed.
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
New Edom: Clyde Hullar Ambassador
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
Endorser of the Amistad Declaration
SIgnatory of the Amistad Declaration
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY RPing, TG ME PLEASE, THANKS A BUNCH.
A Time of Trouble
All my posts shall be dedicated to Tom Clancy. May he Rest In Peace.
I Consider the above to be Canon. Which means I want to RP with you if you've been in those regions. Or Are.

Call me Archinia ICly and well maybe Mcnernia is plausible....I don't know.

Lore change?

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:49 am

( sorry for lenght of the post, no but there is nothing more to write )

„ I can do it ‘’ replied Diaz, Smiling ‘’ NSB have still some good friends of mine. Most of them are veterans who still remember training by soviet KGB in 1980s. But they believe me, are much more brutal than soviet KGB “ smiled Diaz ‘’ in Marines we had fine thing called gladiators. This were criminals with death sentence who were in good shape. Instead of hanging them, we were allowed to train hand to hand combat on them.

Here Diaz sighed:

“ Also, I want to know all non – secret information about hese people from Griffindon. If we have to cooperate, we must know each other.”

La Paz

Commander of Arisalians was requested to visit office of General Raul Martinez. General wished to talk with him in person.
Gran Cuscatlan - population 718 million - is rightist junta ruled county in Latin America. | I am born again Christian.
SANTIAGO ANTI COMMUNIST TREATY ORGANISATION - WE KILL THE REDS! | INDUTRIAS SOBERRANAS - CUSCATLANI ARMS! | Cuscatlani Integralism | Guardia Anticommunista

Given title of "The AntiChe" by Lolloh 10th May 2014. Now commies tremble in fear!

McNernia
Negotiator

Postby McNernia » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:15 pm

OOC: OK you can be the NSB team. Sent to deal with the RLFC in the Kaisong Islands

DAIKU

Feng was pleased with Diaz's statement to work with the NSB team. "They are with Director Jang at his office, the MSIS has also sent people. You will be brought by the Special Branch." a tall detecive entered the room. "May I introduce Ryan Hong, Director of Special Branch." Hong looked Diaz over with dark eyes, the man had seen many soliders in his time. Feng spoke. "I do find the gladiator program an interesting thing."

"I am Director Hong of Special Branch, come with me, the NSB team is waiting at the Headquarters. Diaz was lead out to a car, it was a simple limo, not too differnet from the other Government cars but, the Director of RKIPSSB was a powerful man in his own right. He settled into the car, "So you say the NSB are more brutal than the KGB, well ....the MSIS they can be dangerous and so can the ISS, Mcnernias security agencies. And let us say that the Constabulary SB cannot be dangerous" The car moved out from the Police base. The windows were one way meaning the director of the RKIPSSB could look out and the people could not look in.

"The team from Griffindon is a few Mcnernian Secret Intelligence Service agents and Direct Action Force commandos ten in total. We were wondering if you could bring in some of your own people...Assassination Squad people. The policy is to keep tabs on mercenaries so we could employ them when the time was right or take action against them. The team is here to gather intelligence and to take action against the MNPLA and the other Communist terrorists. And also to get a good idea of the leader of an Ally. I would like to ask this question of General Martinez, if he did have a elected assembly would he allow the Communist party to be a part of it?"

LA PAZ
EL CUSCATLAN

Ryder was the man given charge over the operation by Tylers, the ASASR captain presented himself to the President of El Cuscatlan with his uniform in a state that some may not thing possible. His hair was neat and his boots polished. His ribbons were on, beret with ASASR logo under one epaulette. The man stood to attention at the door to the office of the president.
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble
I Consider the above to be Canon. Which means I want to RP with you if you've been in those regions. Or Are.

Lore change?

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:35 pm

„ It is a plaeasure to meet you ‘’ said Diaz, bowing a little ‘’ I never said our special services can not be dangerous. I assume they ARE, because otherwise no one would thrust them “
Diaz came to point when he had to meet NSB agnets. He proceeded slowly to the teamt and recognized one of them as his old friend from marines.

“ Juan! I see you finally found place worth you ‘’ joked Diaz ‘’ Welcome in Kaisong Islands ‘’

‘’ Welcome Carlos! ‘’ ssaid man named Juan ‘’ We finally meet! It was such a long time!’’

‘’ We have business to do.’’ Replied Diaz, Smliling ‘’ what are information from Old Man’’

‘’ Old man is busy trying to root communists out ‘’ replied Juan ‘’ Siince when are you working for Police’’

‘’ Since they have hired me ‘’ replied Diaz, smiling, and turned back to inspector

“ Now let me answer your questions. Give me 10 hours and here would be present elite team of mercenaries, ready to take out whoever you want. And from what I know, General Martinez would NEVER allow communists to even show up.’’

La Paz

The doors opened. General Martinez had custom of personally inviting others to his office.

Two men sat on the edges of table.

‘’ Welcome to El Cuscatlan ‘’ smiled General Martinez, and pointed on man in balaclava standing near him ‘’ meet Ira ( anger in Spanish ) chief of Black Operations squad of NSB. We have a very delicate mission for you.
Not so long ago we discovered identity of RLFC quartermaster. Problem is that he owns a big firm. We are here to plan an assassination to get rid of him.
Gran Cuscatlan - population 718 million - is rightist junta ruled county in Latin America. | I am born again Christian.
SANTIAGO ANTI COMMUNIST TREATY ORGANISATION - WE KILL THE REDS! | INDUTRIAS SOBERRANAS - CUSCATLANI ARMS! | Cuscatlani Integralism | Guardia Anticommunista

Given title of "The AntiChe" by Lolloh 10th May 2014. Now commies tremble in fear!

McNernia
Negotiator

Postby McNernia » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:45 pm

SB Offices

The part besides the NSB agents was the Director of the Special Branch and then the MSIS team. A few Spanish looking agents who were looking at the mercinary. The team leader came over.

"You are a friend of Diaz?" he wore sunglasses, the eyes were invisible. Last to arrive was Charles Jang the KINSO director. The old man settled himself at the head of the room. He had two aides with him. The room was called to order.

"Welcome to this breifiing people, we have come here to discuss this...." The lights had been dimmed and a projector rolled down. "A major camp, the Defense Force has been pushing back against these Communists. The central government in Griffindon has been most lentient in our ROE, the SIS, you fine gents have found that the RLFC have been moving in here and setting up training camps." Jang looked over at the NSB team.

"I take it that is why you are here, secondhand statements are something I do not like."

LA PAZ
PRESIDENTAL OFFICE

Ryder looked the spy over, and then he listened to the proposal of the general. "A nice plan, but well do you really want to execute the Communist fucker right away general?" he looked up at the ceiling before continuing. "We could bring him in and....gently persuade him to tell us what we want to know. OR we could kill him...and waist his knowledge of the RLFC."
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble

Lore change?

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:07 pm

Diaz was first to talk

“ We know each other form Cuscatlani Marines ‘’ re replied, and when the briefing begun, he was first to speak:

“ The RLFC as It seems stopped to be problem of El Cuscatlan: it’ s spreading into foreign counties made it international problem. Their illegal drugs made lives a lot of people being ruined. You don’ t have to worry for second hand statements. Now, do we know locations of any of their training camps or names of local leaders? “

“ We can capture him ‘’ replied General Raul Martinez ‘’ problem is that he is known in El Cuscatlan. Damn, the communists owning a firm in oil market. I would never imagine such thing. Anyway, I suggest to disguise our forces as agents of foreign company and schedule a meeting, which would be his last’’

McNernia
Negotiator

Postby McNernia » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:35 pm

SB OFFICES
Breifing

Hong defered to Jang, he was the senior Intelleigence officer. "Yes we do, the RKIPS Special Duties Unit has found a cell of about 30 terrorists here in the capitol and they are going to get them. They are in Little Manila. A district of Phillpino immigrants. The spainish speaking should be obvious. And well thanks to Mr Hong and his people we have found them." he looked at some papers...."There are our local KIPFA people as well....we will deal with them. RLFC people will be handed over to you". he pressed a button and on the screen there was a battle.

The SDU troops moved through the city along with Police men with rifles, there was gunfire exchanged sporadically, the SDU men toted big guns and wore civilian clothes wich looked bulky with the body armor under it. Civilians were running out as the battle was getting on. The Police advanced behind an APC into the poor district of Little Manila.

"This is live Police footage from Little Manila."

The battle raged on, the SDU gained the upper hand. Sometime it would shift to a sniper in a helicopters who were picking off KIPFA on rooftops. "According to the intelligence the RLFC are masterminds of the 400 or so KIPFA that have inflitrated the city." "Director why the hell are my people still here, there could be terrortists from the MNPLA." "Special Agent sit down, you will have your chance. The SDU can handle this."

And handle this they could, the SDU seized in that raid dozens of weapons from the RLFC and the other terrorists. And arrested 30 senior RLFC for the NSB.

LA PAZ
ASASR

Ryder nodded, he thought well of such a plan, disguise and strike. "I say we bring him in,first get his family. I mean this may seem a bit low to you but...in this war some morals need to be discarded for the greater good." he looked around again. "So basically we threaten to kill or kidnap or both his family unless he tells us all we need to know." or we could just blow up on of his refineries when he pays a vist. Make it look like an accident."
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble

Lore change?

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:52 am

The RLFC terrorists were rounded up and took to the air port, where the plane that would Take them to El Cuscatlan was awaiting for them.
Carlos Diaz smiled:

“ According to what I know about NSB, they have interesting torture method. It is called boat. The individual is attached to boat, and certain chemicals who are put on him make him look very attractive for local insects to lay eggs on. As soon as he is being eaten alive by insects, he would cry for removing them” Grinned Diaz.

San Miguel

“ The problem is that he has no wife and his parrents are dead ‘’ said Ira ‘’ my men done enough research on him. I think we should kidnap him”

McNernia
Negotiator

Postby McNernia » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:53 pm

DAIKU

Feng looked over at Diaz as he watched the El Cuscatlani jet depart he had coem to see the terrorsts and NSB people off. He knew that Hong at Special Branch had similar methods to what Diaz was describing. The NSB seemed to be a good agency. "Jang and Hong have the same sort of methods as the NSB... I authorized Hong...but that man Jang answers to Wong." Diaz was bade to follow the Commandant to his vehicle. "The RKIDF has made progress in the south. The KIPFA, what they did back in the 50s and 60s was very bad. A lot of people did not support them. Even less today....education about what Communism is."

The city of Daiku was awake and alive, the action in little Manila had made the city a bit more safe. This brought no end of good feeling to the Commandant as he road through his city. "Our own interrogation methods are quite brutal....but no physical harm....tie a man up with a box on his head and then well...let him starve for a little while and then the food is bought in, the more aromatic the better...the terrorist will be hungry and well...he or she tells us what we want to know and then we give them the food."

The city sped by as the Commandant looked at the man who was a valuable asset to him. "I have here, a report on the RKIDF offensive against the KIPFA." he handed Diaz a report detailing the RKIDFs attacks on the KIPFA guerrilla hives. The southern islands some of them near the space center at Mai-Lu. The city of Wai-Dong is a major problem. And the Army is working on it."

The car headed from the airport back to the PoliceSpecial Forces base and the quarters Diaz had been given. The Commandant was pleased that Diaz like the islan ds. "Now , time for some food." Diaz was led into the canteen. The cook looked over at the commandant and Diaz and whipped up a feast. The SDU men hungry from the raid and the shootout sat talking over lunch. Feng and Diaz sat in the corner. "So, well I wonder if you will be going back to El Cuscatlan. That NSB unit...they will be sent south. Army will call the El Cuscatlani government." he paused. "What do you know of the Parthian SAVAK?"

SAN MIGUEL

'Well then, that takes care of children...." Ryder seemed dejected he had been on some missions were a very SAVAKian method like the one he described would be nesscessary. "So how do you propose we kidnap him...or we tell his terrorist buddies he is a Capitalist."
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble

Lore change?

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:02 pm

‘’ I think yes. I will be heading to El Cuscatlan for not too long time. There are other fronts in this war ‘’ replied Diaz ‘’ I know only that they have very brutal methods. Not as brutal as NSB during communist times, but brutal. I was never interested in them too much. ‘’

Diaz become more and more grim after he heard of army calling Cuscatlani Government. It seemed that war against RLFC would spread futher, and Diaz was not pleased about that ‘’ Well, I wish you luck with KIPFA.

San Miguel

‘’ We can try to kidnap him ‘’ replied General Martinez ‘’ but that would require some planning. I think we can arrange a meeting with him, and then we can kidnap him ‘’

McNernia
Negotiator

Postby McNernia » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:13 pm

DAIKU

Feng raised a bushy grey eyebrow....."The SAVAK of Parthia....Ok just how brutal are the, were the NSB and well let me say that the Empires methods are more mental targeted, towards the mind, breaking people mentally rather than physically." he was interested in the methods of the El Cuscatlani. "We can handle the KIPFA and the MNPLA. We have dealt with Insurgency before and we will do it again." and he paused some more. "There is a state in New South America...the Republic of Verdeguay, they have a unit called the Technical Division for the Repression of Communism. Trianed by the Parthian SAVAK and someones Gestapo..." he sipped his tea. "A little too blunt."

Next day

The selection for the SDU was still ongoing, there was no flashbang wakeup call for the recruits. The commandant himself saw Diaz off. "Good luck and God Keep You." a car would take Diaz and his entourage to the airport. He had been given a brass badge. It was for a beret. It was a sowrd thrust through the device of the Kaisong Islands. The SDU officers wore silver pins in their b. ROYAL KAISONG ISLANDS POLICE SERVICE SPECIAL DUTIES UNIT. And a note, certifying Diaz as an honorary member.

Code: Select all
[i]FROM: MD6
TO: The El Cuscatlani National Security Bureau[/i]
[i][color=#FF0000]MAXIMUM SECURITY PROTOCOL[/color][/i]

Greetings

We have taken down quite a bit of the MNPLA network, the KIPFA is also going to be dealt with by the RKIPS SB and ourselves. There are some RLFC terrorist we have taken the liberty of apprehending at arms caches. They are selling Communist block arms to the MNPLA...it is unknown where they are getting them but they are Communist block and in South America.

SAN MIGUEL
ASASR

Ryder nodded sagely...."I have an idea....how about an Arsialian Bank wants to buy some oil shares.....and he goes to Arisal and does not leave."
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble

Lore change?

McNernia
Negotiator

Postby McNernia » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:11 pm

MD5 Headquarters
Griffindon

Director Peter FritzRodgers head of Military Directorate Five Mcnernias internal Security angency, also known as the ISS, Internal Security Service looked over the report concerning members of Parliament. His friend and colleauge Sir Jeremy Blakeford had handed him the operation. Two men in the MRC detail assigned to the Opposition Leader. Call the Prime Minister and the Government paranoid but everyone was suspect. There was some corruption it was called, letting the Firms conduct business. So long as it was not violent. And there were no wars. The Police and others knew how to come down hard.

"Did you search his residence?"

"Yes Director, no sign of any subversive activity on the part of the Opposition Leader."

"How well did you search the place?"

"Top to bottom....no sign of entry left".

The two agents had been assigned to guard the residence. So that had given them the opprituntiy to search for anysign that the opposition leader was in cahoots with the MNPLA or any other lefist gang that had sprung up. The Director looked at his two agents. "Get back to your posts." the two left.

"I know that someone in the Opposition could be involved with the MNPLA....who..." some said that Government was being paranoid but who knew?"

MNPLA
SAFEHOUSE

The member of Parliament was a small timer, the MNPLA could use a guy like him, so he was here in the safe house. For he could be the answer to what the MNPLA needed. Or not.

"So, why have you come Mr Michael Ivans?

"I want to save this country from corruption."

"And ...."

"See it on the path to a new and greater future."

"Under what?"

"The Proletariat."

In a few days Michael Ivans MP was on the floor of the House of Commons.

Fellow Members of Parliament.

I have something to say that affects the future of this nation.

We have gone down a course that is very dangerous, we were Imperialists and yet we claim to be paragorns of justice and freedom....I call this hypocristasy. The Noble Houses seem to be above the laws that the King makes and the Parliament makes. The King is nothing more than a brat living in his big house with his whore and....

The prime minister stood off to one side of the hall...looking non too pleased...."He was not supposed to." he turned to the two MRC gaurdsmen with him. The Member of Parliament was hauled off.

"See, see what I mean, the King and his cronies is slowly stifiling our rights we will become a nation under his bootheels and the iron hand of tyrannny...." the rest of Parliament just watched. The Prime Minister silenced the appaulese of his Parliament with a raised hand. The MP was taken away.

Ivans woke up in the MD5 or MD6 headquarters or maybe the MRC SB. What ever, the place he was in trouble.

"Care to explain your speech in Parliament..."

"Cooper...approved...."

"Cooper approved? Did he?"

"Yes, he said it would be good, he felt that Mcnernia is heading down the wrong path." he heard what MD5 and the MRC had been known to do to those it wanted to eliminate. Memembers of Parliament were probably not going be exempt from the pains that the Security Forces would take...."We wont torture you Mr Ivans...tell me...your record shows no signs of such activity, a Socialist party member, elected from the mid country....good family, no need of making extra money. We would like to know who proposed you make this speech. Was it Cooper."

Ivans stayed silent....It was a Communist friend of mine."

"What is his or her name?"

"He is a member of the constituency ....I represent."

'Check the rolls of his contstituents." the interrogator a 40s something Special Branch Detective and his aide were sitting in the room with a handcuffed Ivans. The aide, a thin blond woman left. "There are a great many people in your constituency...we dont want innocents coming to harm. The Parthians, we are not like them." the methods of the SAVAK will not be used on you." he leaned in close. "Tell us where you met your friend...was the speech your idea....or whos was it." there was something in the eyes of the man that was very intimidating.

"He did not give me his name...he called himself Robert...."

"A common name....intersting...did he give you a last name."

"No."

"Hmm...it could be an alias or it could be the real name. Mr Ivans...how would you like to co operate....if not..we torture you...member of Parliament or no." Ivans nodded. He did not want to be tortured....so he told them what he knew.
Last edited by McNernia on Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble

Lore change?

McNernia
Negotiator

Postby McNernia » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:43 pm

RKIDF
SOUTHERN KAISONG ISLANDS

The operations agains the KIPFA in the southern islands was a tiring war. Even for the native soliders and the settlers who had lived in the area for a time. The heat was tough. These islands were no playground. The commanders of 34 Infantry battalion confered on their next move in the south of the country. The air sounded with the jungle life. The KIPFA had been beaten back in several battles. And well, the war was changing.

"We beat them good and proper."

"yes but we did lose soliders to them."

"I hear we will be on the move soon...."

"To do what."

"To deal with more terrorists."

"Good, good."

KISFB
UNDISCLOSED LOCATION

The soliders of the 4th Battalion of the KISFB emerged from the water. The team had M4A1Ms, the Mcnernian variant of the M4 assault carbine. Their asiatic faces were painted in dark hues.With any luck they would get, get out. The beach was quiet, the moon shown overhead. The commandos advanced into the jungle.

"Dragon 4-9 to Cave, all quiet."

"Roger, proceed."

At a hand signal the team moved off into the jungle, the men knew their mission, gather intelligence on the KIPFA and take a prisioner of high rank if possible. The night was full of the chatter of the jungle, Monkeys and birds sounded in the trees, the team move in on the trails. All was quiet, the team arrived at the villiage. The town was a villiage surrounded by rice paddies. The team moved in, the sniper setting up near the edge of the paddies. The NV equipment the team possesed allowed them to see the sitiuation.

"Five gurrelias...."

'Standard cell is six according to the papers seized..."

"Right...the leader must be inside."

The team advanced over the rice paddies, not making a sound. The terrorists were standing around, smoking cigarettes and chatting. The commandos moved closer. They were deep behind enemy lines, there was a RKIDF push south into enemy occupied terrortory. The commandos advanced closer and closer. They sat down in the paddy. Below the villiage.

"Take them out."

The sniper fired ,taking down two terrorists. There were two more on the berm above. The commandos popped up, snatched them and slit their throats lowering them into the rice paddy. The two commandos led the team into the town. "All quiet, entrance successful." the soliders could see the house where a terrorist had come out. The soliders vanished into the shadow of a barn. He looked towards where the section was supposed to be. He was suprised.

"They seem like they are going to be moving out."

The team was proven right, another man came out with packs.

"Engaging." The two surviving insurgent were gunned down. One man, the one who looked to be the leader was shot in the leg. And taken back.
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble

Lore change?

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:16 pm

San Miguel

ASASR

“ I think we all agree ‘’ replied Maritnez and man named Ira ‘’ well, you are the only Arisalian here. I think you can select a good men for this mission”?

TO: MD6

Welcome!

We discovered very unpleasant situation here. We know that RLFC steals from our armories and sells weapons to MNPLA. The problem is ongoing and we are working on security of our

McNernia
Negotiator

Postby McNernia » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:38 pm

SAN MIGUEL
ASASR

Ryder nodded, he knew what was expected of him. "My team will be able to bring the bastard in, what ever the cost. Arrangements were made, and the team was breifed, Tyler the AIS agent had sent word from home. Now it was up to Captain Ryder and his team to take charge of the operation. The meeting was to be discrete, a business deal in a San Miguel cafe. NSB agents would pose as customers to put the Communists at ease. ASASR men would be the corprate staff of a bank that was a source of quick cash.

TO: WHO THIS CONCERNS

Greetings

We have taken an interest in buying a substanial number of shares in your firm. We would like to meet with you personally in San Miguel. Face to face at the cafe, Casa Roja.

TO:Director NSB
MAXIMUM PROTOCOL
Greetings

Thank you for providing a reason for the influx of weapons into the homeland. The MVDF it seems wants to look to Parthia for its armaments and we find that to be acceptable. But what we here in Griffindon are concerned about is the MNPLAs weapons supplies. We should have known it was El Cuscatlani weapons, modified, at least 230 PARAT carbines were seized in one Police Raid. Anything you need?

MD5 FACILTY
UNKNOWN LOCATION

The man lay in the corner of his cell, the cell was dark, the man had a box on his head. The agent came in. The man had not been given food for a long time, theri was only an air hole in the top of the box connected to a hose. The agent knelt in front of the victim.

"Hello, we are here to ask you some questions yes?"

The figure could not hear, the box was sound proof.

"Open the box sir."

The front part of the box was unlocked, the peice of metal raised...."AGGGHHHHH"

"Ok, Ill only say this once Communist Sh-t, you know were others like you are, other murdering bastards..."

"I anit telling you anything...."

"Bring in the meal...."

The prisioner looked through blood shoot eyes. The food smell hit right where it hurts.

"This is some good looking food, shame if it were to go to waste."

"Please, stop...please...."

"Ahh, if you would only tell us what we need to know."

'I'll, I'll talk....just give me the food."

"Hmmm, where are the caches....?"

"I dunnooo....but well...you asked about other weapons facilties...."

"There is a factory in the mountians..."

"A factory...."

"yes a damn factory..."

The man told the agents all they needed to know.
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble

Lore change?

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:49 pm

THe Response came quickly. Theoil company was interested, and theiir CEO was going to meet with Raven Cliffs General Finance to discuss matters. The meeting was in one of Cafes in San Miguel.

‘’ We got them. They are coming ‘’ said one of customers in disguise, who in fact was NSB agent.

Soon three men – one man in dark suit and his two bodyguards entered the ccafe. He quickly noticed arisalians and begun:

“ Welcome. I think we would get straight to business ‘’ he said ‘’ what is your offer ‘’.

McNernia
Negotiator

Postby McNernia » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:57 pm

SAN MIGUEL
CASA ROJA
ASASR

The ASASR captian sat at the table.He had a role to play....and he would play it. Speaking perfect Spainish he bade the Communist to be seated. "Greetings, the recent terrorist attacks have made the Board of Directors think twice about sending someone from the board. So they have sent me, a senior staff member. Rest asured I have a direct line to the Board of Directors."

Another ASASR man acting as a secertary poured drinks. The Arisalians drank seletzer water...."Can I get you anything Mr....?" Ryder had his pistol already cocked and to hand, concealed so the Communist would not know he was armed. Ryder discreetly signaled for the door to the cafe to be close, slowly and silently. There were two others of Ryders time hidden in the restaurant with rifles and a sniper was looking in through the windows.

Another man spoke up. "Our offer sir, is investment in your firms expansion and in the rest of the country."
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble

Lore change?

McNernia
Negotiator

Postby McNernia » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:21 pm

NORTHERN MCNERNIA
SAC BOMBERS
GABRIEL FLIGHT

The big bombers orbited in the stratosphere, the crews, checking and rechecking the data stream to the aircrafts computers. The pilots were veterans and they kept the aircraft in formation as they moved across the night sky.

"Gabriel lead, Norsexton center, you are clear to enter airspace, maintain flight level 400."

"Roger, Lead to flight maintain formation."

Group Captain Samuel Gahalan looked out the window of the B-52M call-sign Gabriel lead. His flights mission was to bomb a mountain side place in the north. Communist instillations could be cracked from the air with in the words of the Commandant of MRAF Haggar Air Vice-Marshall Sir Keith Gilver who delivered the briefing. "A bloody F--kton of high explosive." The commandant had delivered the briefing himself. That was sunset, the flight had been on station rotating around near the coast.

"Gabriel lead, this is command."

There was a special commander for this mission. A young man in an Air Marshalls uniform came on the video feed. "Group captain you have your orders. Find the target destroy it."

"Yes your Highness."

The aircraft maintained their formation, other ground controllers took over, conferring with the radar navigator. The navigator on the aircraft had a link to the control. There were 4 controlers who were counting down for the men down below in the Pit. The under deck of the airplane.

"Five"

"Four"

"Three"

"Two"

"One"

"HACK"

The shudder of the bombs was the only thing that the crews felt. The bombs fell down, down ,down though the clouds. The crews felt the release of thousands of pounds of penetration explosives on some old mines that were used by the communists to machine AK rifles. The aircraft broke off and headed back to base leaving a great black scar in the land.

MD5 DETENTION CENTER
INTERROGATION#10

The agent sat in the Interrogation chamber, the man across from him was a Communist and he was not cooperating, he had been brought in in the wake of an attack on an Army barracks. The man was silent.

"Alright, I am getting tired, and well we dont want to go to the black box?"

The man just stared back at him.

"I want you to tell me where your rendezvous was...."

The man was still silent.

"If you were to get a trip out to a colony and a comfortable life. And about 30 million reasons to tell us who you take orders from...all you can tell us."

The man had been interrogated before, this was the third time when he was brought before an interrogator. The cell he was kept it was surprisingly good. "I am a solider of the Mcnernian Socialist Republic, 3rd Peoples Infantry Regiment Revolutionary Action Team 34 ,Rank, Private. As a solider I will not say anything more."

The man was being silent and the agent was getting no where. "You say you are a solider of the Mcnernian Socialist Republic....what does the Republic want?" The man had not expected this. The agent looked at the man waiting for an answer. "The end of the Kingdom, the Liberty of the colonies and Dominions....and the creation of a Socialist State."

The agent smiled, the man was sent back to his cell. Things were changing.

MCNERNIAN PEOPLES LIBERATION PARTY HEADQUARTERS

The red flag with a fist on a star was unfurled in the main room, the MPLP was the political unit of the MNPLA, the Cause of freedom need the masses to be politicized to act. The MPLP was the means to that end.

There were pamphelts distrubuted and they went something like this.

PEOPLE OF MCNERNIA

The Government of King Emilion IV has violated its mandate and has begun a sytematic purge of all undesirables. The Government goes about at random and snatches peaceful petitioners and spirits them away to their deaths. The Mcnernian National Peoples Liberation Army and the Mcnernian Peoples Liberation Party belive that all are entitled to certain rights and protections. We support the Amistad Declaration and we Condemn the International Coalition For Expansion. The act of Imperialism is Imperialism. No matter how begnin.

We are resolute in our resolve to establish a Socialist Republic based on the princeples of Liberty, Equality and Unity.
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble

Lore change?

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:50 pm

‘’ Rojas ‘’ responded Terrorist, smiling. I am Juan Rojas of Rojas Oil. And I understand your motives ‘’ he grinned in strange way ‘’ Well then. Let us get straight to the business. How much is the amount of cash you want to invest?”’

McNernia
Negotiator

Postby McNernia » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:49 pm

SAN MIGUEL
EL CUSCATLAN
ASASR

"Mr, Rojas, I would assume your firm has been in the family or a firm set up by you. Anyway, it is the Policy of Raven Cliffs General Finance to monitor potential Investments. We have contacts within the Arisalian and wider Imperial Intelligence Community. The Mcnernian Government has come to an accord with yours...surely you know about the carrier and the Marines who stormed the slums? " he knew that the operation had been on the El Cuscatlani News and in Papers . And every business executive worth his damn salt would monitor the media.

The "secertary" picked up on the Intelligence tack. "We have people with knowledge of Intelligence activity. They say that the El Cuscatlani Government has been investigating you personally." a pistol was pressed against each bodyguards head by two foreign looking waiters. The two members of Ryders unit. Ryder pulled a pistol and pointed it at Rojas. "Forgive me but we dont talk to terrorists, and I am not banker. In the name of His Imperial and Royal Majesty King Emilion the Fourth King of Arisal and His Excellency President-General Raul Martinez I do place you under arrest." The body guards were secured by four ASASR men, NSB operatives hooded and bound the terrorist and the body gaurds. And they left.
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble

Lore change?

McNernia
Negotiator

Inroads into the Government? Fractures?

Postby McNernia » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:15 pm

MPLP

The Mcnernian Peoples Liberation Party was a small but it was a growin. That was the words of one of the leadership, there was some within the military it seemed who were sympathetic to the cause of liberation, or they could be a trap. The MNPLA had sent two people with the man who was going to meet a Army or was he Constabulary...the damn bastards seemed the same these days.

"Ahh, Major, pleased to meet you."

"Pleased to meet you too, Mr..."

"Gordon, Olilver Gordorn. Major of the Royal Constabulary."

"Why did you ask to meet with us?"

"I know what MD5 does to those who vanish." It had long been the interest of the MNPLA where the dissapeared members of the orginization were taken.

"So they are in the custody of MD5?"

"Yes and dont try to rescue them."

"Did you come to warn us."

"Yes, dont play with the Government."

"We never have been playing."

The cafe was quiet, the cars going by on the streets were the only sound between the two men. Major Gordon's gaurds were MRC SB, or they looked like it. The man sent to meet with the MRC officer was a junior memeber of the MPLP. A certian Dennis Salvon. The Constable looked over the politician. "Let me tell ya what the MNPLA did once, put a 30 pound fire bomb in a toystore. It was all over the bloody News, papers, telly...Cooper condemened it. Most vocally in Parliament. I am talking to all three of you...you dont have to support these terrorists. Consider what the MNPLA and the MPLP stand for." he place a card on the table. "Contact me with anything."

Salvon considered the offer, the Major seemed like he was trying to get Slavon to be an informant on the "terrorist" activities. He had no intention of betraying the cause of bringing a democratic state to Mcnernia. The man left, considering the card. The man had said contact him with anything. He would keep in contact with the Major.

MAB NORPORT

"Doesnt it bother any of you, the whole sitiuation?'

"Look, MRC got fucked up, they call us out."

"Who would not want to defend his home?"

"All the riots we have to deal with?"

The soliders were 4 members of the 2nd battalion 11 Norsex Lancers who were sitting the barracks outside of Norport waiting for something to happen that would send them out on patrol. Or to the aid of stranded comerades. The soliders sat in a lounge of sorts. They had weapons to hand, the call could come and things could change.

"Leave hunting the bastards to the SAS and the other people."

"They are monsters, why are we here? We are soliders...we go on the attack...not walk around waiting to be shot at."

"So are you suggesting we go AWOL....?"

"Maybe we go out for Selection?"

The soliders were all veterans of contacts with the MNPLA. The bastards had killed some soilders already. They were up in the hills, not in the urban areas. The men were getting antsy. Soliders could be like that.
Last edited by McNernia on Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble

Lore change?

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:55 pm

Rojas said nothing. He stood quietly, with no visible emotion on his face. When the arisalian pointed gun at his face Rojas said only " what!? I am no terrorist! ".

But it didn' t helped. He was dragged and moved to NSB HQ. Then, when faced threats of tortures he imiedatly " sang ". He confirmed every information that they had.

But the problem was still rising. The RLFC begun last final assault. After theur quatermaster dissapeared, a small insurgency occured in Sierra del Torre region, desert region on the north of el Cuscatlan. The communists managed to get hold on one of small towns and proclaimed it " People' s republic of El Cuscatlan. " Due to deffensive location Cuscatlani army failed to retake the city.

McNernia
Negotiator

Postby McNernia » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:10 pm

"The NSB has a warrant for your arrest." The Arisalians were not jubliant, they were professional soliders and they escorted the man to the van. The NSB interrogated him as Ryder and the rest of the ASASR team waited. They sent the message home that there was trouble.

TO: THE GOVERNMENT OF EL CUSCATLAN
MAXIMUM MILITARY PROTOCOL

Greetings

We have heard of the problem with the Communists. How can we help.
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble

Lore change?

Antrema
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Antrema » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:40 pm

Parliament, Griffindon

"Thank you Mr Tyler." He drinks from the tea and listens to the points Tyler raised. Phalanx places his cup to one side and reads the casefile.
"Lord no, this is tragic." He flips between pages, photographs identifying maimed bodies both of survivors and the deceased. Another set of photos displaying what remained of the bomb mechanism being tagged by forensic scientists.
"I'm not familiar with Mcnernian Law but I am of the understanding that evidence gained via torture is inadmissable, not to mention legally and morally wrong. Hence the reason why I am here. If you torture, you lose the moral high ground and paint yourself as an enemy. No matter how heinous, disgusting or evil the crime committed, the culprit walks if torture is inflicted. Torturing someone to death as a form of capital punishment I have no objection to providing the offence committed is a gross violation of the national interest."

He takes another sip from his tea, an Antremian stenographer records everything that is being said.
"We operate by a moral, ethical and constitutional standard, the enemy does not hence why lawful governments and a nation's forces must lead by example. If you torture someone and it gets out the PR implications for this would be catastrophic, especially if the victim is innocent. This happened to us a couple of decades ago and the terrorists and more vocal elements of the political opposition still howl at us for it. Not good business, not good business at all."

He then turns to the Hutanjian question.
"Well homosexuality will cause quite a few problems, not really looked at with much positive thought in Antrema. And if you do carry a gun or a blade it pays to know if the person carrying is trained and licensed to do so. Why were the leftists attacking the immigrants? So who or what is demanding what or to rephrase that, what factions in parliament were created due to the Hutanjian ceasefire?"
Rab takes another sip.
"KIPFA? Sounds like the MPLA of Malaya. Damn it I thought these Southeast Asian lefties were all shot! What is the El Cuscatlani Government doing about the RLFC? I can only imagine what could happen next with that cartel, the Firms could either buy in with that lot in order to avoid open gang warfare. However having knowledge of Triad history the Chinese won't like a bunch of spicks doing drugs in their garden. They will more than likely engage in a fight over turf. Have the RKIPF got any results?"

He responds to the terrorist situation in Norsex and elsewhere. He finishes his cup.
"SAMs? Are you sure they are not using the RPG? That thing at long range is either hit or miss. On the other hand if they have the SA-7 then you have a problem. If you place OP's at tactical or strategic locations within the operational area, you are more than likely to spot an enemy cell and call in a fire force to blast them to bits. Excellent. Having a sniper in the OP would be a bonus, make a note of that Jenkins."
"Yes Prime Minister."

An adviser enters the office and pulls one of the Antremian diplomats to one side.
"That is a good thing. The Antremian Empire itself has Antrema, various Domains and Dominions, Realms - all self-governing - Overseas Territories, Colonies, Protectorates, Possessions, Dependencies and Self-Dependencies - these are either governed by us directly or self-governing to an extent. In the past some nations have sought independence but retained Crown Fealty, while others have turned into republics. Our desert colonies are now independent with their own sultanates or emirates. All these nations and colonies remain a part of the Empire or within our influence. If many seek independence but wish to retain the Mcnernian Crown or remain within Mcnernian influence, then the creation of a supra-federation is a must. The last thing you need is a key allied colony or nation leaving the Empire altogether and seek communist, American or Europeanist conformity. Having a military base in each nation or colony would not hurt either."

The diplomat then approaches Phalanx and speaks to him.
"Prime Minister, this is about the hijacking."
"That 747? What happened?"
"A combined strike force infiltrated the plane and rescued pretty much all the hostages and killed most of the terrorists."
"That's some excellent news. Anything else?"
"One of the key targets disappeared, we don't know what exactly happened."
"Well that's not going to get us far is it? How could a single man evade an entire army?"
"The Army has searched the entirety of the aircraft and found nothing but some sources say that he goes by the name of Shane. He is impossible to track and is a high-level player in the NCRA."
"Oh dear. My only question is how did over two dozen criminals - some of them known - bypass airport security and seize an entire 747 including the passengers?"
"The Police are investigating this as we speak."

A member of the Diplomatic Protection Group, in mufti enters the office and speaks to the Prime Minister.
"Mr PM, it appears a member of the Mcnernian Opposition has been kidnapped. We don't know the details at this moment in time but the woodentops from the MRC say they are looking into it."
"Is this a cause for withdrawal or evacuation constable?"
"No. But we are tightening security measures now."

"Excuse me Mr Tyler, I have just been informed that the terrorist hijacking of a 747 in Antrema has been brought to a positive conclusion with most the enemy wiped out. However I have also been told that a member of your country's parliament has been kidnapped. Do you know anything about this?"

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:46 am

EL HERALDO

Cuscatlani Army takes back what is rightfully ours

At 8.00 Cuscatlani time there was big assault on the Town In Sierra del torre . Cuscatlani army with help of Diaz Security begun full scale assault on the RLFC held town. In 90 minutes of military operation at least 120 men were wouned and about 20 killed, but the RLFC finally fallen to the might of Cuscatlani army. Among arrested are almost all members of RLFC command front and many other senior members. The RLFC is no more…

General Raul Martinez smiled. He had won this war. The RLFC was crushed under heel of his feet. The prisons were already full of communists, and he knew that thre would be a lot of more of them. He sent telegram to king Emilion IV:

Greetings.

The RLFC is no more. The red wraith that has been flying above el Cuscatlan has been shot down. We won battle of El Cuscatlan, but the rest is still not in our hands. I suggest we would create military alliance to defend our counties. If you are interested, please inform me

Yours Trurly

General Raul Martinez.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents