NATION

PASSWORD

La Abunda Insuloj de Plena [IC] [MT]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Arokop
Diplomat

Founded: May 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Arokop » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:32 pm

Events:

The hotel is now open.
The research has begun on marine life in the area.
A research center in the jungle is being built.
Premier- Robert Evans (MT) or Jonathon St. Matthew (PMT)
Vice Premier- Natasha Grey (MT)
Chief of Foreign Affairs- Venice Snow (MT) or Ariana Williams (PMT)
Domestic Representative (aka- Voice of the Masses)- Lyssa Sloanzfaster-Howell (MT)
Grand General of the People's Army- Clark Baine (MT) or Jack Young (PMT)
Grand Admiral of the People's Navy- Justin Mercer (MT) or Kayla Robinson (PMT)
Grand Admiral of the People's Air Force- Max Houston (MT) or Claire Ursel (PMT)
Daragal
Sedikal
Grand Soviet Union
Buddha C
Strategic Air Command
Bubblekirby

Embassy Program
Nuclear Arms For Sale
National Anthem of the CPA

Leanore
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Leanore » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:08 pm

The Federation of Leanore
King William Atherton
Public Announcement

The Federation of Leanore is proud to announce that the new territory of Leanore is hereby named Serbergia by King William Atherton, King of the Federation of Leanore and the twenty-three realms within the Federation. We are also announcing the following buildings built.

Buildings in Leanore built:

The Governor's Palace
The 1st Hotel of Serbergia
Military Airport

His Majesty, King Robert Grandhill II, by the Grace of God, of the Kingdom of Leanore, Defender of the Faith
Oceania - VICTORY
The Genoese Cromanatum - VICTORY
Navorgska - VICTORY
Old Rhodesia - VICTORY
North China - Diplomatic Solution
Gillenor - Diplomatic Solution
Loufe - Diplomatic Solution
Chernorussian Civil War - Victory

X-948
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby X-948 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:23 pm

Leanore wrote:The Federation of Leanore
King William Atherton
Public Announcement

The Federation of Leanore is proud to announce that the new territory of Leanore is hereby named Serbergia by King William Atherton, King of the Federation of Leanore and the twenty-three realms within the Federation. We are also announcing the following buildings built.

The Governor's Palace
Military Airport

Serbia + Seaborga = Serbergia?
President Seth G. Read
Secretary of the Council of Ministers
Founder of the Colony of X-948
Founder of the Principality of Silwerlandë
Founder of the Republic of Felyz
Founder of the Dominion of the North Greek Territory
Former First Prince of Silwerlandë
Prime Minister of the Dominion of the North Greek Territory
Interim President of the Republic of Felyz
President of the Felyzian Internet Colony of X-948

X-948
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby X-948 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:28 pm

FELYZIAN DEFCON LOWERED TO ∀A∀ (TURN A-A-TURN A)

The President is now recovering.
Last edited by X-948 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
President Seth G. Read

X-948
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

The President Addresses a Worried Nation

Postby X-948 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:32 pm

The President is lying in his hospital bed. "Hello fellow Felyzians." says the President. "I was shot today. It hit my heart. I'm okay now. Felyzian Kolonia Insulo is still awesome. We are still working to find the culprit. THE NICE NURSES GAVE ME HAPPY DRUGS!" The broadcast is halted. It reassured no one.
Last edited by X-948 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
President Seth G. Read

X-948
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby X-948 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:33 pm

DEFCON LOWERED TO ΩØΩ (OMEGA-SLASHED O-OMEGA) AT THE REQUEST OF THE PRESIDENT

This is the lowest DEFCON setting.
This is tentative, as the President is still high from his "happy drugs."
Last edited by X-948 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
President Seth G. Read

X-948
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

God Dammit

Postby X-948 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:44 pm

The President got on TV again. He was mostly lucid this time. "Nation! Do not be worried, for we have found the man that tried to assassinate me, he he he, I said "ass." But unfortunately, the assassin was killed by my security forces (he bit them) before we could get any information. That makes me sad." Yeah, that's what the President said. Then he passed out. F&%$!
President Seth G. Read

The Strategic Air Command
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 03, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Strategic Air Command » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:51 pm

Atlantica Air Force Base

General Fredrickson looked out of his office window towards the scene of organized chaos outside as the ground crew moved the first group of FB-111 bombers towards their respective hangers. Though he witnessed this many times in his military career, either from the cockpit or the control tower, it never ceased to inspire in him a sense of awe as the large aircraft were marshaled around the flight line with the apparent ease of a child moving his toys across the floor, however, with his new command Fredrickson paused to remind himself that these were his toys now.

The General’s train of thought was broken by a knock on his door, “Enter” he said regaining his composure

“Sir,” a Lieutenant said holding a briefing folder, “The first flight of Aardvarks have settled in and the others are landing as we speak sir and their tankers are holding station to top off the heavies if they need it.”

“Excellent Lieutenant, is there any news on the B-52s and B-70s?”

“Well sir, we received contact from the B-52 wing’s commander placing their location at about 3 hours out, and the B-70 is forming up for the flight here. When they’re ready they’ll go Mach 3 for the trip here, make a radar bomb run on the test range, and come in for a landing.” The Lieutenant said reading form the folder.

“Speaking of the test range, what is the report from the islands?” the General asked,

“Well sir, South Island reports that their monitoring equipment is finally on line and that the water plant is working, and they also report that the North Island is ready to be used at any time for target practice” the lieutenant said as he handed the folder to General Fredrickson. “They also requested better names then “North” and “South” as well sir.”

“No news like good news lieutenant,” the General said, “I want you to inform Operations that when the B-52s land to place six aircraft on airborne alert after they are cleared by maintenance, fully armed and two planes on three orbits extending from here out to the south east over our islands, to the south, and finally to the east. Tell the boys in ops to keep the bombers over unclaimed territory as much as possible and be sure to clear any airspace penetration with whoever owns the territory they pass over, after all, we don’t want to start anything” Frederickson said with a chuckle, “That’s their job. As for the islands, place a suggestion box in the commissary and let the personnel vote for one, if that is all Lieutenant, you are dismissed”

As the Lieutenant left, General Fredrickson returned to looking out of his window, again becoming lost in his thoughts as the sound of jet engines roared overhead.
Last edited by The Strategic Air Command on Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Was A Proud Member of The Coalition for Nuclear Prosperity Before it Closed

Was A Proud Member of the World Organization of Scouting! Before it Closed

NS LAW & abcdORDER RP GROUP
War Is Just A Hobby

United Federation of the World
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby United Federation of the World » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:08 pm

Charley Abraham Mosby steps off the ship. He smells the intense smell coming off the sea. He sees the untouched land and he imagines the cities which will be built and grow here. Along with the children who will be born here. They will call this home and grow into men and women who will serve the now forming empire. A slave walks up to him and pours him a wine glass of virgin fruit wine, since actual wine was banned from the empire. The lord gestured for the slave to leave as he saw Brandon, his son, approaching. "Good to see you my son." Charley said
"As well as you. I have set up the expansion plan m'lord" said Brandon
"Don't be so formal. This is a new world. New land. No need so old names." Charley said as they shared a quick but friendly laugh.
"So father you will be controling the expansion correct?" Said Brandon.
"Yes but you will be micromanaging mostly. This will be a major test for you Brandon you must prove yourself to the crown." Charely said in all seriousness
"I understand" Brandon said as he picked up a box with his name on it and walked off the ship. Charley then proceeded to follow. He saw the huge tents that made up the city as of now. He saw some houses already erected. The tallest ones were the church and his mansion. Although not a mansion being the tallest and largest house made it the closest to it in this unforgiving world.
When he arrived and entered he found it highly furnished. He tought to himself 'For such a crude living quarters this is so decorated.' The two stories were made of wood. The reason was because the concrete and brick were for more needed buildings. The other story were for him and his family who would arrive a few days after. Today their were several things to be done. One was to write a letter adressing all nations with claims in the island. The second was to bless the land. It was a Christian tradition ordered to all new empire expansions.
Around 500 of the cities most important people gathered in the town center. The preacher said a prayer and the service lasted 10 minutes. No one dare speak until the preacher said "rise."
After the service Charley wrote the letter to all nations with claims.

To: All nations with claims

The UFW would like to say we will be expanding fast and widely. We hope money can sway your mind because our gold is burning a hole in our pockets. I hope we can all get along and have civil diplomatic relations. I am also looking for a extreme military power to talk to.

Lord Charley Abraham Mosby:

Buildings Built:
Airport
Residential Zones
Port/ Dock/ Harbor
Barracks

Events:
Army is mobilized and moving north to set up and push northern border.
Grand Armada is launched towards the colony. It will take at least 5 days for the armada to reach the colony.
3 localized cities are founded.
20,000 slaves are being brought to the colony. (2 days)
Last edited by United Federation of the World on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Leanore
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Leanore » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:09 pm

X-948 wrote:
King William Atherton
Public Announcement

The Governor's Palace
Military Airport

Serbia + Seaborga = Serbergia?

OOC: Lol, I just thought of the name, I didn't combine anything.

His Majesty, King Robert Grandhill II, by the Grace of God, of the Kingdom of Leanore, Defender of the Faith
Oceania - VICTORY
Navorgska - VICTORY
Old Rhodesia - VICTORY

Leanore
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Leanore » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:11 pm

United Federation of the World wrote:Charley Abraham Mosby steps off the ship. He smells the intense smell coming off the sea. He sees the untouched land and he imagines the cities which will be built and grow here. Along with the children who will be born here. They will call this home and grow into men and women who will serve the now forming empire. A slave walks up to him and pours him a wine glass of virgin fruit wine, since actual wine was banned from the empire. The lord gestured for the slave to leave as he saw Brandon, his son, approaching. "Good to see you my son." Charley said
"Don't be so formal. This is a new world. New land. No need so old names." Charley said as they shared a quick but friendly laugh.
"Yes but you will be micromanaging mostly. This will be a major test for you Brandon you must prove yourself to the crown." Charely said in all seriousness
"I understand" Brandon said as he picked up a box with his name on it and walked off the ship. Charley then proceeded to follow. He saw the huge tents that made up the city as of now. He saw some houses already erected. The tallest ones were the church and his mansion. Although not a mansion being the tallest and largest house made it the closest to it in this unforgiving world.
When he arrived and entered he found it highly furnished. He tought to himself 'For such a crude living quarters this is so decorated.' The two stories were made of wood. The reason was because the concrete and brick were for more needed buildings. The other story were for him and his family who would arrive a few days after. Today their were several things to be done. One was to write a letter adressing all nations with claims in the island. The second was to bless the land. It was a Christian tradition ordered to all new empire expansions.
Around 500 of the cities most important people gathered in the town center. The preacher said a prayer and the service lasted 10 minutes. No one dare speak until the preacher said "rise."

The UFW would like to say we will be expanding fast and widely. We hope money can sway your mind because our gold is burning a hole in our pockets. I hope we can all get along and have civil diplomatic relations. I am also looking for a extreme military power to talk to.

(Image)

Leanore City, Leanore
King William Atherton

To: Lord Charley Abraham Mosby

Hello good sir,

I see that you are looking for an extreme military power. I have a mass military, strong, and well funded. How may I help you? I am always looking for the benefit of the Federation of Leanore.

Signed,
King William Atherton

Oceania - VICTORY
Navorgska - VICTORY
Old Rhodesia - VICTORY

Leanore
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Leanore Finds More Land

Postby Leanore » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:27 pm

King William Atherton

King William Atherton would look at a map of the territories by Leanore. He would see vacant land, something that would be beneficial to the Federation of Leanore. King William would quickly call one of his generals, General Redford, to his office.

"Hello, your majesty." The General would bow before the King in respect. "Hello general. I'm glad to see you. I found something that can be really beneficial to Leanore." King William would say, almost smiling. "What is it, your majesty?" "Vacant land. This land could be the military headquarters for this region. I want this land to be for Leanore." The Kin would point his right index finger on the map. "Yes, your majesty. I will see it to be done." The General would walk out of the room with work to do for the King.

The General would call many other generals and admirals to mobilize the soldiers and the naval ships. The 3rd, and 4th FLF would be sent to the new land to declare it. On board of those ships would be 5,000 Imperial Leanorian Marines on each aircraft carrier, ready to mobilize and set up base. It would be roughly 6 hours until they got there, since it was very far from the Leanorian territory.

OOC: This is the map of the land I am declaring for Leanore: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ymd19cy5kp8kya2/Leanore%20Island%20New.png

Oceania - VICTORY
Navorgska - VICTORY
Old Rhodesia - VICTORY

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United Federation of the World » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:28 pm

Leanore wrote:
United Federation of the World wrote:Charley Abraham Mosby steps off the ship. He smells the intense smell coming off the sea. He sees the untouched land and he imagines the cities which will be built and grow here. Along with the children who will be born here. They will call this home and grow into men and women who will serve the now forming empire. A slave walks up to him and pours him a wine glass of virgin fruit wine, since actual wine was banned from the empire. The lord gestured for the slave to leave as he saw Brandon, his son, approaching. "Good to see you my son." Charley said

(Image)

Leanore City, Leanore
King William Atherton

Hello good sir,

I see that you are looking for an extreme military power. I have a mass military, strong, and well funded. How may I help you? I am always looking for the benefit of the Federation of Leanore.

Signed,
King William Atherton

To: King Willam Atherton

We are looking for someone who will aid us in expanding our borders and protecting us. We will ask you to do something such as a military action. If you preform the task we will pay you extremely for the cost you have went through. I assure you this will be well worth your wild because when our armada arrives we will be able to help and join in your actions.

Signed,
Charley Abraham Mosby

Leanore
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Leanore » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:32 pm

United Federation of the World wrote:
Leanore wrote:
Leanore City, Leanore
King William Atherton

Hello good sir,

Signed,
King William Atherton

We are looking for someone who will aid us in expanding our borders and protecting us. We will ask you to do something such as a military action. If you preform the task we will pay you extremely for the cost you have went through. I assure you this will be well worth your wild because when our armada arrives we will be able to help and join in your actions.

Signed,
Charley Abraham Mosby

Hello sir,

I accept this offer under one condition. I will not support the attacks of other nations in this cause, only vacant land. I am having the military headquarters of Leanore very busy right now deploying soldiers. I will deploy 10,000 to start off with, and add from there. I can send the 7th FLF (Federation of Leanore Fleet) to assist in naval operations.

Also, what is the payment for my actions? Resources or monetary gain?

Thank you.
Signed,
King William Atherton

Oceania - VICTORY
Navorgska - VICTORY
Old Rhodesia - VICTORY

The Strategic Air Command
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 03, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Strategic Air Command » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:39 pm

Attention: All Nations In La Abunda Insuloj de Plena Region

RE: Overflights Of SAC Aircraft

The Strategic Air Command will be conducting flight operations in this area, there is nothing to be concerned about and our intentions are peaceful. Though we will try to keep our aircraft over uninhabited areas, they might be required to enter into sovereign airspace; again there is nothing to be concerned about as the aircraft will exit it at their earliest connivance.

Though all nations are to be informed, the following airspaces may be entered:

Royal Britannia

Federal Republic of Pacificius

Holy Trek

X-948

Communist Paradise of Arokop

Bubblekirby

Kastingrad

Insel des Mondes

Your cooperation in this matter is welcomed. If your air force would like to utilize SAC resources or would like to conduct joint training missions, please direct all inquiries to the Operations office at Alantica AFB.

Any hostile action taken against SAC equipment, personnel, or facilities will be treated as a declaration of war and will be dealt with severally, at great hardship to your nation.

We hope for a peaceful partnership together.

Base Commander:

General John Fredrickson

Operations Officer:

Colonel Stan Sharp
Last edited by The Strategic Air Command on Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Was A Proud Member of The Coalition for Nuclear Prosperity Before it Closed

Was A Proud Member of the World Organization of Scouting! Before it Closed

NS LAW & abcdORDER RP GROUP
War Is Just A Hobby

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United Federation of the World » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:43 pm

Leanore wrote:

Signed,
Charley Abraham Mosby

Hello sir,

I accept this offer under one condition. I will not support the attacks of other nations in this cause, only vacant land. I am having the military headquarters of Leanore very busy right now deploying soldiers. I will deploy 10,000 to start off with, and add from there. I can send the 7th FLF (Federation of Leanore Fleet) to assist in naval operations.

Thank you.
Signed,
King William Atherton

To:King Willian Antherton

You will be payed with monetary gain. May I also ask when you can load our 20,000 soldiers onto the fleet. Thank you for helping me in this expidition.

Signed,
Lord Charley Abraham Mosby

The Free Monarchy of Daragal
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Monarchy of Daragal » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:44 pm

OFFICIAL DARAGAL COMMUNIQUE
ENCRYPTION: HIGH
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Lord Charley Abraham

The Free Monarchy of Daragal could not help but pick up on your telegram about wanting to hire soldiers to protect your interest. I am here to offer our services, we have 4500 men ready to help, as well as 10 battleships and an aircraft carrier. All we would ask for the use of these men is that you allow us passage through your waters (to allow our navy to help you) and your friendship. Of course as well as the men we have now, we also have our soldiers on the mainland and the new ships and jets being built as we speak. We hope you take us up on our offer, god knows we all need allies in these troublesome times.

Yours,
Colonel Hadrial,
Commander of the Daragal Forces
Nova Naval Base
Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Head of State: King Daga the Third
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Peter Garadeigal
Minister of Defence: Charles Palas
Minister of Education: David Theal
Minister of Health: Luke Adard
Minister of Science: Casper Williams
Minister of Intelligence: Cypher
Minister of Finance and Trade:Thomas Daga
Chief of Staff:Sarah Daga

His Majesty King Daga III (38)
His Majesty Crown Prince Thomas (19)
His Majesty Prince Charles (18) (Twin)
Her Majesty Princess Samantha (18) (Twin)
Her Majesty Princess Elizabeth (17) (Twin)
His Majesty Prince Daniel (17) (Twin)
Her Majesty Princess Ann (14)

The Allied States of North America
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Allied States of North America » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:46 pm

Events:

Jennings and Chace Employees have established a makeshift town by the name of Beck In honor of Colonel Beck Provisional Governor

The 3rd Carrier Group has detached it's compliment and is returning to the nearest Naval base for refueling and refitting.

Camp Liberty is fully operational and efforts are underway to make it fully self-contained.

Current Military Personnel numbers around 2,100 .

Jennings and Chace Employees number around 2,800 excluding around 1,200 Private Security Contractors.
President of the Allied State:John F. Marshall
Vice President of the Allied States: Joe Tomarchio
Speaker of the House: Timothy Nichols
Senate Majority Leader: William Tomarchio
Senate Minority Leader: Keith Jackson

Leanore
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Leanore » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:47 pm

Leanore wrote:

Hello sir,

Thank you.
Signed,
King William Atherton

To:King Willian Antherton

You will be payed with monetary gain. May I also ask when you can load our 20,000 soldiers onto the fleet. Thank you for helping me in this expidition.

Signed,
Lord Charley Abraham Mosby

The soldiers will be loaded on the fleets within a matter of hours (NS Hours). Their are already 12,000 soldiers inside the territory of Leanore already if you need them. Out of the 12,000 I can spare 5,000, the rest must protect the territory. I would also like to request full permission for my soldiers and naval ships to enter your borders.

Signed,
King William Atherton

Oceania - VICTORY
Navorgska - VICTORY
Old Rhodesia - VICTORY

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United Federation of the World » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:51 pm

The Free Monarchy of Daragal wrote:OFFICIAL DARAGAL COMMUNIQUE
ENCRYPTION: HIGH
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Lord Charley Abraham

The Free Monarchy of Daragal could not help but pick up on your telegram about wanting to hire soldiers to protect your interest. I am here to offer our services, we have 4500 men ready to help, as well as 10 battleships and an aircraft carrier. All we would ask for the use of these men is that you allow us passage through your waters (to allow our navy to help you) and your friendship. Of course as well as the men we have now, we also have our soldiers on the mainland and the new ships and jets being built as we speak. We hope you take us up on our offer, god knows we all need allies in these troublesome times.

Yours,
Colonel Hadrial,
Commander of the Daragal Forces
Nova Naval Base

I am sorry but we are no longer looking for support. We may need your air support later. Maybe if we have excess land we can sell it to you?

The Allied States of North America
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Allied States of North America » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:56 pm

We wish to establish contact with our immediate Neighbors ''cpa'' if it is possible.

Events:

Jennings and Chace was approved to dispatch a further 10,000 Civilian Scientists and Private Contractors to the claim.

Colonel Beck has official opened Camp Liberty to foreign emissaries and diplomats

The Claim has been fully mapped out via Sat.Navigation and manual scouting efforts.
President of the Allied State:John F. Marshall
Vice President of the Allied States: Joe Tomarchio
Speaker of the House: Timothy Nichols
Senate Majority Leader: William Tomarchio
Senate Minority Leader: Keith Jackson

The Free Monarchy of Daragal
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Monarchy of Daragal » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:27 pm

Yes extra land would be brilliant, we would be willing to pay $10 million Dags for a small coastal territory on your island. And please, if at any point you need assistance, don't hesitate to ask.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Head of State: King Daga the Third
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Peter Garadeigal
Minister of Defence: Charles Palas
Minister of Education: David Theal
Minister of Health: Luke Adard
Minister of Science: Casper Williams
Minister of Intelligence: Cypher
Minister of Finance and Trade:Thomas Daga
Chief of Staff:Sarah Daga

His Majesty King Daga III (38)
His Majesty Crown Prince Thomas (19)
His Majesty Prince Charles (18) (Twin)
Her Majesty Princess Samantha (18) (Twin)
Her Majesty Princess Elizabeth (17) (Twin)
His Majesty Prince Daniel (17) (Twin)
Her Majesty Princess Ann (14)

X-948
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby X-948 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:37 pm

To Leanore and Daragal:
If you want more land, take it up with the other nations you share an island with. If they don't care, tell me, and the land is yours.
-Mod
Last edited by X-948 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
President Seth G. Read

X-948
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby X-948 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:39 pm

King William Atherton

King William Atherton would look at a map of the territories by Leanore. He would see vacant land, something that would be beneficial to the Federation of Leanore. King William would quickly call one of his generals, General Redford, to his office.

"Hello, your majesty." The General would bow before the King in respect. "Hello general. I'm glad to see you. I found something that can be really beneficial to Leanore." King William would say, almost smiling. "What is it, your majesty?" "Vacant land. This land could be the military headquarters for this region. I want this land to be for Leanore." The Kin would point his right index finger on the map. "Yes, your majesty. I will see it to be done." The General would walk out of the room with work to do for the King.

The General would call many other generals and admirals to mobilize the soldiers and the naval ships. The 3rd, and 4th FLF would be sent to the new land to declare it. On board of those ships would be 5,000 Imperial Leanorian Marines on each aircraft carrier, ready to mobilize and set up base. It would be roughly 6 hours until they got there, since it was very far from the Leanorian territory.

OOC: This is the map of the land I am declaring for Leanore: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ymd19cy5kp8kya2/Leanore%20Island%20New.png

[OoC]: What does the FRP and Holy Trek think about this? You must get their opinions before I grant you the land. Sorry, but it's procedure.
-Mod
President Seth G. Read

X-948
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby X-948 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:43 pm

[OoC]: Blerg. Tired (9:45 here, been working all day, taking breaks to play NS). So many nations online, so many posts to read...
President Seth G. Read

PreviousNext

Advertisement