NATION

PASSWORD

The War Of Roses MT (open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tkdkidsx2
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 15, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tkdkidsx2 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:50 pm

"Sir! We have a disturbance," said the Sat-Officer.
"What do you mean?" asked the commander.
"We have confirmed pictures of soldiers taking control of a school in Noders..."
"Noders military?"
"No,sir, Southern Noders rebels."
"Hmmm deploy the 9th Regiment, all 4000 soldiers to aid in defensive measures against Southern Noders."
"Yes, sir."

4,000 soldiers are enroute to Noders via plane to assist in peacekeeping operations in the capitol city of Noders.
Riaka wrote:Son, you've just entered the exciting and frightening world of religious debate. It's much like a roller coaster, in the sense that in the next few minutes there are going to many twists and turns, potential vertical inversion, a lot of crying children and someone's probably going to throw up at the end.

Wilgrove wrote:
Rambhutan wrote:Texas school book repositories are dangerous places.

JFK can attest to that! *nods*

Noders
Senator

Founded: Aug 20, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Noders » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:53 pm

OOC:remember my son is in there
Socialdemokraterne wrote:Noders: Only the finest books and pizza. And books about pizza. Not so much their book-flavored pizzas, though.

Me=Noders God of pissing you off
Parkus= God Of Sex and Cool and lots of Cigs
Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK
Indeos=God of you know what just a bloody god
Xarithis= God Of World Domination
"Ruthless and efficient in the bedroom as well as on the battlefield, Britannia is the living emblem of strength, persistence, and dignity and Really Fucking Good Line Art.

LINTYLAND
Minister

Founded: Aug 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby LINTYLAND » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:01 pm

The AC-130 plane that was in the air turned around from Noders international airport and headed to the school in to para-drop the special ops soldiers on the school to stop the rebels.
14:12 Solm Black people shouldn't be on NS

I makeTitles!!!
Pew! Pewwwwwww! Explosion!!!

Tkdkidsx2
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tkdkidsx2 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:02 pm

Noders wrote:OOC:remember my son is in there

OOC: I know, we are sending a squad of Pugnare, essentially the "Spartans" of Modern Tech as well as the regiment
Riaka wrote:Son, you've just entered the exciting and frightening world of religious debate. It's much like a roller coaster, in the sense that in the next few minutes there are going to many twists and turns, potential vertical inversion, a lot of crying children and someone's probably going to throw up at the end.

Wilgrove wrote:

Noders
Senator

NO NOT THEM!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Noders » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:04 pm

Clearance LEVEL ZED ALPHA CODE 1212113vfdds23
ACTIVATE THE STANDARD MARINES ALERT LEVEL RED ALL OPTIONS ARE GREEN
Assemble at the drop point prepare for immediate engagement
Objectives K.ILL ALL NODARIAN REBELS SAVE JACOB RUBIN ALL ELSE IS NOT IMPORTANT.
Standard Marines 3,950
Spec's
Armor: Standard infantry protective suits invisible
Armament: Gauss Y-67 Auto rifle 300 round clip soft nosed bullets.
Armament 2dary Gauss Z-54 Rocket Launcher air and ground use.

DROP SHIP ABOVE NODERS
The marines hurried to there drop pods and prepared to be launched out of their spaceship and kill some scu.m
Socialdemokraterne wrote:Noders: Only the finest books and pizza. And books about pizza. Not so much their book-flavored pizzas, though.

Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK
"Ruthless and efficient in the bedroom as well as on the battlefield, Britannia is the living emblem of strength, persistence, and dignity and Really Fucking Good Line Art.

Slaytesics
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Slaytesics » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:04 pm

"Slaytesics Spec Ops Diving in now, do not fire at the parachutists, repeat do not fire at the parachutists!" Said captain Roodie

Charles pulled his chute, a few seconds later the rest of the team had their shoots pulled

Some men on the lawn noticed them and started to fire. This killed Captain Roodie and the rest of Charles' team.

Charles landed and pulled out his XM8, he was a one man army now. He snuck into the school
My favorite quotes.

Ballotonia wrote:Total BS.
Wanna meet girls? Go play Farmville.
Ballotonia

Timurid Empire wrote:I do not understand people like this. How can you fear any human being or interaction with them? We are all Human, and we all bleed the same. Unless their a Hemophiliac.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:(Image)

Ranbo wrote:Heey! I'm not perv!

You name it, you claim it. You were the one that thought of it in the first place. :p

Noders
Senator

Postby Noders » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:09 pm

Safe house

"Sir are you sure we should use the marines their machines"

the president replied

"No options left mike we got to act and that's all we have for counter te.rrorism"

mike spoke "But Sir they'll kill every one but you son including the students"
"Quite no way out but down"

Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK

Tkdkidsx2
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tkdkidsx2 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:10 pm

The entire Pugnare team had on their zero-gravity jump-packs and moved immediately to neutralize the enemy forces and rescue Jacob Rubin.

Wilgrove wrote:

LINTYLAND
Minister

Founded: Aug 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby LINTYLAND » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:10 pm

The AC-130 flew over the school and all of the special ops soldiers jumped out and were falling rapidly torwards the school.
14:12 Solm Black people shouldn't be on NS

I makeTitles!!!
Pew! Pewwwwwww! Explosion!!!

Slaytesics
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Slaytesics » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:15 pm

Slaytesics wrote:"Slaytesics Spec Ops Diving in now, do not fire at the parachutists, repeat do not fire at the parachutists!" Said captain Roodie

Charles pulled his chute, a few seconds later the rest of the team had their shoots pulled

Some men on the lawn noticed them and started to fire. This killed Captain Roodie and the rest of Charles' team.

Charles landed and pulled out his XM8, he was a one man army now. He snuck into the school

Charls decided to Drop his XM8 and snuck into one of the PE locker rooms. There he changed into one of the PE uniforms that didn't have a name, he found a sports jacket and put is p226 in the jacket. We then walke out of the locker room. Looking for Jacob Rubin.
My favorite quotes.

Ballotonia

Timurid Empire wrote:I do not understand people like this. How can you fear any human being or interaction with them? We are all Human, and we all bleed the same. Unless their a Hemophiliac.

You name it, you claim it. You were the one that thought of it in the first place. :p

Noders
Senator

Postby Noders » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:19 pm

Noders Central high
The front office was littered with bodies and blo.od and go.re a the Big guy's 2nd in command ran over to him
"Sir we have incoming hostiles"

"Are the exp.losives in place?"

"Yes sir they are"

"Well activate the timers And i will see you down stairs aye O'Brien

"sure will boss bye"

exp.losives
one thermal nuclear strategic will go off in three hours and plenty of c4
Last edited by Noders on Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK

Slaytesics
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Slaytesics » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:45 pm

Charles was walking through the halls when a man asked him for identification, Charles said

"Charlie Range, sir"

The man turned around and as he turned around Charles pointed his gun at the man

"Take me to your leader mother f******!"
My favorite quotes.

Ballotonia

Noders
Senator

Postby Noders » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:52 pm

Charles was walking through the halls when a man asked him for identification, Charles said

"Charlie Range, sir"

The man turned around and as he turned around Charles pointed his gun at the man

Jake walked into the gym with a man behind him with a gun pointed at his head

"Boss fellow here to see you by the name of Charlie Range"
Last edited by Noders on Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK

Tkdkidsx2
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tkdkidsx2 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:54 pm

Slaytesics wrote:Charles was walking through the halls when a man asked him for identification, Charles said

"Charlie Range, sir"

The squad of Pugnare witnessed this, and were debating. The Commander finally ordered them to follow this Charlie Range, it might have potential.

When they arrived to see the boss, they immediately prepared to annihilate the leader.
Last edited by Tkdkidsx2 on Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wilgrove wrote:

Tkdkidsx2
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tkdkidsx2 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:56 pm

OH, you want me to go back to my original post NOders?

Wilgrove wrote:

Noders
Senator

Postby Noders » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:57 pm

Tkdkidsx2 wrote:OH, you want me to go back to my original post NOders?

never mind keep it as is it's good

Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK

Tkdkidsx2
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tkdkidsx2 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:02 pm

The Commander said, "Okay, put your weapons on 2-round burst, stun rounds only, throw in 4 flash bangs, clear out all the guards, then fire at this Charlie Range fellow, preferably in the legs or arm. Only then will you charge in there a put your weapons on full auto."

"Go!" yelled the Commander.

Wilgrove wrote:

Noders
Senator

Postby Noders » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:27 pm

Tkdkidsx2 wrote:The Commander said, "Okay, put your weapons on 2-round burst, stun rounds only, throw in 4 flash bangs, clear out all the guards, then fire at this Charlie Range fellow, preferably in the legs or arm. Only then will you charge in there a put your weapons on full auto."

"Go!" yelled the Commander.

There was a loud explosion and a blinding flash
The boss knelled over but manged to grab the detonator for the nuke he though a silent prayer and then

Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK

Tkdkidsx2
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tkdkidsx2 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:48 pm

OOC: Where is this nuke? At the capitol? IF so, would the school be destroyed?

Wilgrove wrote:

Noders
Senator

Postby Noders » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:52 pm

Tkdkidsx2 wrote:OOC: Where is this nuke? At the capitol? IF so, would the school be destroyed?

Noders Central high
The front office was littered with bodies and blo.od and go.re a the Big guy's 2nd in command ran over to him

"Yes sir they are"

"sure will boss bye"

exp.losives
one thermal nuclear Bo.mb strategic will go off in three hours unless detonated and plenty of c4

OOC: this is from earlier didn't you see it?
Last edited by Noders on Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK

Tkdkidsx2
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tkdkidsx2 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:56 pm

There are reports from the Capitol of Noders that a nuclear explosive was detonated, wiping out the entire Capitol and the surrounding areas. Reports are scattered, but it is believed that a terrorist cell detonated the bomb.

Wilgrove wrote:

Tkdkidsx2
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tkdkidsx2 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:57 pm

Noders wrote:
Tkdkidsx2 wrote:OOC: Where is this nuke? At the capitol? IF so, would the school be destroyed?

Noders Central high

"Yes sir they are"

"sure will boss bye"

exp.losives
one thermal nuclear Bo.mb strategic will go off in three hours unless detonated and plenty of c4

OOC: Okay, I didn't understand the "Central High" part... so... my men are dead :P

Wilgrove wrote:

Noders
Senator

Postby Noders » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:58 pm

Tkdkidsx2 wrote:
Noders wrote:

Noders Central high

"Yes sir they are"

"sure will boss bye"

exp.losives

OOC: Okay, I didn't understand the "Central High" part... so... my men are :P

as is my son and 150 million people

Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK

Tkdkidsx2
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tkdkidsx2 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:00 pm

OOC: Beep... I just beeped the beep out of your nation...
Last edited by Tkdkidsx2 on Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wilgrove wrote:

Noders
Senator

Postby Noders » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:07 pm

Tkdkidsx2 wrote:OOC: , I just ed the out of your nation...

not you fault the where going to do it any ways i am posting a new thread asking for help and soldiers to kill the rest of them off
viewtopic.php?uid=30471&f=5&t=20280&start=0

Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents