NATION

PASSWORD

World War III: International Devastation [New & Open!]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Zitru
Minister

Founded: Jan 18, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

World War III: International Devastation [New & Open!]

Postby Zitru » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:31 am

World War III broke out just days after Adolf Zhitler was assassinated by Brigadier General Nikolai Makarov of the Avantian Wehrmacht. Promoting himself to Commander General of the Wehrmacht, he became president. National President Carlos y Yulucha of CEU Chungchilla contacted the new president of The Avantian Union, Nikolai Makarov. Yulucha invaded Cahrolle, and Makarov tested an "accidental" nuclear bomb just off of Veneco's Bang Island coast.

On January 3, 2012, Veneco, the Dragon Republic and Flynnerane declared war on Avantia - that had been battle locked, destroying The Avantian Union, and CEU Chungchilla. Other nations like Gaamorreja, Isokalo, Nakyrozia and Rykuria joined them. World War III had begun.

Then on May 3, 2012, the ADF and IFR made peace with the AASN. Unfortunately, the African Militia and certain Middle Eastern countries declared war on the newly founded United Democratic Forces of the Region. The war was becoming even more international. After peace was made, and a few other enemies arrived, CEU Chungchilla declared independence from the Central Easter Union. This meant many nations restarted commercial flights to Chungchilla.

Following Chungchilla's victory, their enemies, the Central Eastern Union; joined the war. It was now the UDFR vs MEU vs AM vs CEU. The war was becoming bloody and deadly.
United Democratic Forces of the Region
Dragon Republic [Aster Phoenix], United Republic [Dako Reznov], Flynnerane [Flynn Addicate], Veneco [William Chapelhill], Imyahistan [Kazuki Yokikicha], Plaizh Avantia [Landon Elkberg], Pzetrovlaskia [Edward Netherland], Muten [Thomas E. East], Cahrolle [Pedro Yatechi], Skullray [Adrian Aanton], Dragoa Dezo [Sir Hizhoto Meryuma], Avantia [Norbert Gauck], Gaamorreja [Mike Parker], Chungchilla [Carlos y Yulucha], Nakyrozia [Mariano Rajona], Rykuria [Marc Nethere], Isokalo [Edrien van Ooschk], Vassili [Nikolai Vassili], Austerekia [Maria del Rosa] and Unified Legoland [Gyfer Brick].

African Militia Allies to M.E.U.
Somalia, Libya, Western Sahara and Sudan.

Middle Eastern Union Allies to A.M.
Iran, Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Tajikistan and Saudi Arabia (Patricant).

[OOC: At the moment, no other nations can sign up. If your nation has not been listed in any of the above military forces, please do not post. If your nation happens to have the same name as any of the African Militia or Middle Easter Union nations, you still may not post. Sign-ups will be created later on.]
Last edited by Zitru on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Federal Republic of ZitruFörbundesrepublik Kalteland

Capital: Raedburg
Official language: Zitran
Demonym: Zitran
President: Thomas Vagnoman (D)
Population: 224,982,345
Currency: Zitran krone (kr) (KKR)
25-year-old male of Scottish and Irish descent
Chemical engineer living in Los Angeles, CA

Member since 18th January 2011

Zitru
Minister

Postby Zitru » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:46 am

"Mr President"
World War III
Kavljeil, KV, Dragon Republic
2:50PM - CST
The Red House, National Capitol

Aster Phoenix, the president of the Dragon Republic, was looking through his letters while sitting in a leather chair behind his desk. He glanced at one letter, "This must be embarrassing for the African Militia, having to send us an invasion warning," he laughed. Just then, a secretary dressed in a grey suit and black tie walked into his office. "Sir, I need to tell you a few things," he said softly

The president asked him to sit down, and he began to speak. "The Avantarrian Naval Force are still threatening to take control of Tegrena, and I'm sure this won't be good for the Zuropean Union. What do you think?" The president looked him in the eye and replied, "I'll tell you what I think. The Avantarrians need to rethink this whole plan! What if CEU Chungchilla become involved, it'll be sure to start the whole regional conflict again. It most definitely will not be good. The URDF vs the African Militia vs the Inner Circle vs the AASN, yet again."

The secretary gulped, "Well, President Makarov has ordered some more U12 Openliners, but his navy has added these to their fleet. The Avantians must be the ones responsible for selling these ships to Somalia and Syria."
"Yes, I agree with you there. I haven't seen a U12 Openliner around for four months now, so we'll ask them," replied the president.
"But what if they're turning against us?"
"If that happens, we've got the United States and the United Kingdom's military forces on our side, as well as the Kutch, Imyahistani, Rossian, and all those other ex-ADF and ex-IFR nations. We'll be alright."

The president fixed his tie, and gave the secretary a look. "I think we should continue to send our soldiers in commercial airliners over to Qatar and the United Arab Emirates, as they're allowing our soldiers to rest there. I don't know about Saudi Arabia, but I think they're on our side," he said.
"Well, whatever side they're on, we're the strongest."

The presidents desk phone rang, and he answered it. He was on the phone for about five minutes, and when he hung up, he asked, "I have some good and some bad news. Which would you like to hear first?" The secretary thought for a moment, the replied softly, "I think the bad news, as everyone says."
"Well, we've just found out there's more than one nation dealing these U12 Openliners - that's the bad news." He paused for a moment, "The good news is - our troops have now landed in Bosaso, Somalia after flying from Doha, Qatar." They both smiled, and the secretary exited the office.

Flynnerane
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Flynnerane » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:42 pm

KUTCH NEWS CHANNEL
DRAKE STALTON

Breaking News - Zurope
- Regional Peace Conference bids have begun. Flynnerane cannot host until Novemeber's.
- Another U12 Openliner has been sold to Syria, but it is unknown which nation sold them the ship.
- SS Rykuria begins a voyage from Delfino to Austerekia's Gold Coast.
- Kutch Airways has agreed to OPERATION INCOGNITO.

Thanks for watching today's breaking news!
Nation: The United Republic of Flynnernae
Capital City: Bergarek
Largest City: Bergarek
Currency: Kutch dollar ($) - (KDL)
DEFCON: [ 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 ]
Current President: Matthew de Santos (Democratic)
Current Continent: Zurope
I am 20 years old. I was born on March 15, 1995.

I'm from Davenport, FL, USA. Which means my time's probably different from yours - keep that in mind.
Regional Vice President of The Zuropean Union.

Flynnerane is completely based on how I think the USA should be.

Patricant
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Patricant » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:58 pm

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
King Abdullah's Al-Saud Palace

King Abdullah ended his phone call to turn to his aide who just speedily walked into his study. "Yes, Faisal?' "Your Majesty, the Shaybah Oil field, its refinery, has been attacked by terrorists!" "Do we have any intel beyond that?" "No, but the Tazir police are working feverishly." "I see, you may go now Faisal." "Praise thee, King Abdullah." King Abdullah had just ended his conversation with the president of Yemen, Abd Rabbuh Mansur Al-Hadi, to see if he had interest in joining the M.E.U. That would give 4 Arabian allies to the African Militia, a sufficient number given the clout and persuasive power of Saudi Arabia.
Last edited by Patricant on Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hectate Hawks (VAFL)
Achingrad Reds (AHL)
FC Fristad (HNL)
Shanak FC (by proxy of I-Patricant businessman Georgio Scalone)
*none*

Taiwan is part of the People's Republic of China. It is the PRC's 23rd administrative division. There, I said it. Put this in YOUR signature if you agree.

Patricant
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Patricant » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:45 am

Sana'a International Airport, Yemen-
King Abdullah stepped down off of his private Douglas G-6 onto the tarmac. King Abdullah still was infuriated after yesterday's terrorist attacks, something that is much scarcer in Saudi Arabia than it is elsewhere in the Middle East. As the rays of sun hit King Abdullah, they also illuminated the Old Town Sana'a District, one of King Abdullah's personal favorite cities in the Arabian Peninsula. Given the charmingly quixotic backdrop of the Old Town, Kind Abdullah felt his chances of inveigling President Al-Hadi were pretty good.

Mövenpick Hotel Sana'a, Yemen-
"Hello, Mr. President" boomed the baritone voice of King Abdullah. "Very well, as is yourself I hope, Your Majesty", spoke the equally voluminous voice of recently-appointed Yemeni President Abd Rabbuh Mansur Al-Hadi. "I suppose you already have a premonition of what this meeting is all about" said King Abdullah, launching the opening salvo of his inveigling process. "Indeed I do, Your Majesty, as well as a solidified premeditation of the outcome." "Well in that case, I suppose there really is no need for pleasantries or gallantries. Are you willing to call your nation into allegiance with your fellow Arabians, fellow Muslims?" "You know, King, Yemen is one of the younger countries on Earth, given our independence date. And even at that, we just underwent a transcendent revolution against what some called a despot. Therefore, Yemen already was a poor country, now, we are a poor nascent, neophyte nation. As President, it is my duty to determine and act upon what is best for this nation. It is in my best judgement that an alliance with the rest of the organization you call the MEU would be beneficial to the rest of its members, and most importantly, the Republic of Yemen." "You will not regret this, I guarantee. We may work out the specifications and stipulations later, the most important matter is that you have joined forces with your Arab brothers." " Not just brothers, Your Majesty, sisters as well. Remember that in Yemen, women are allowed to vote."
Hectate Hawks (VAFL)
Achingrad Reds (AHL)
FC Fristad (HNL)
Shanak FC (by proxy of I-Patricant businessman Georgio Scalone)
*none*

Taiwan is part of the People's Republic of China. It is the PRC's 23rd administrative division. There, I said it. Put this in YOUR signature if you agree.

Flynnerane
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Flynnerane » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:26 pm

Yemen were accepted into the Middle Eastern Union yesterday, so the Kutch military must double their efforts. This means building more tanks, aircraft and ships. The coast guard, navy, army and air force will have to work extra hard. President Flynn Addicate, you have to boost your country, in both military and taxes - decreasing them, but still keeping them at a high rate.

- FROM CARLOS Y YULUCHA'S LETTER TO FLYNN ADDICATE.
Last edited by Flynnerane on Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nation: The United Republic of Flynnernae
Capital City: Bergarek
Largest City: Bergarek
Currency: Kutch dollar ($) - (KDL)
DEFCON: [ 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 ]
Current President: Matthew de Santos (Democratic)
Current Continent: Zurope
I am 20 years old. I was born on March 15, 1995.

I'm from Davenport, FL, USA. Which means my time's probably different from yours - keep that in mind.
Regional Vice President of The Zuropean Union.

Flynnerane is completely based on how I think the USA should be.

Zitru
Minister

Postby Zitru » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:55 pm

"Coastal Bombing"
World War III
Hook of Nakyrozia, Nakyrozian Coast
3:09 PM - NCT
Onboard the SS Aster Phoenix

"This just keeps getting worse," whispered Private Owen Coll, as he enters the code to the Nakyrozian Naval Forces files. His master sergeant, Derek Westbrook, just continued to stare him in the eye. The radio in the cabin buzzed, and Derek answered, "Roger; this is the SS Aster Phoenix." There was a long pause, and a man with an African accent answered, "Yes, hello. I am Waraabe, the man of African Militia," his English was terrible, as he continued, "and I want to kill you. Zitran people enemy, and we kill enemy. We bomb your ship." Derek whispered to Owen, "Get the missiles running, we've got a battle to fight."

Suddenly, a large ocean liner, gray in color with a Nakyrozian flag, came right next to the SS Aster Phoenix. "Okay, on my count. One. Two. Ready; three!" Private Coll fired the missiles, and the ship's top deck came crumbling down. The captain was probably in their, as the ship sank. "Shit, there's a guy with a machine gun in the water! It's Waraabe, shoot him!" Derek stopped and replied, "Just leave it. Let him die out here, we don't need him."

Advertisement

Remove ads