NATION

PASSWORD

Alone in the Darkness (MWRP/IC) Closed

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Casl
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 29, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Casl » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:03 pm

U75 went in to support the Terrans, "Most every word stated here is fact. The only constant is change. However the so called annihilation of the Terrans or the Drone Collective shall never occur. Even now the Drones take counter measures to protect against you. If the day comes that your our own brothers shall strike, a day that we shall not know the hour nor second we will be prepared nevertheless. This meeting was called for peace, and that is all the Drones have ever longed for. Alas you have corrupted it with threats of war, words of hated and death. The Drones shall forever evolve from this moment on, and should any agency act to conspire against this new beginning it shall be struck down by the force of all who support true reason,the reason required to see the truth through the fog which you and one i had spread. I came for for it and I shall await for a mission to discover, to brave new places, should you join i commend you, regardless of your motives."

Gar Akaru
Envoy

Founded: May 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Gar Akaru » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:13 pm

Gar Akaru Communications Platform, Home System

It was a shitty day. Aside from the rampant elections on the planet continuing to interfere with communications, with the sheer amount of spam in the airwaves clouded even the highest grade military communicators, a tiny chip overheated and screwed up so many files, sending the techno-men scurrying through the hardware like mice after cheese. Several days were lost to the glitch, and with the elections settled, so many more transmissions came flooding in. One managed to get through to one corporal, just after he relieved his tired predecessor. Immediately, it displayed the usual message.

Code: Select all
This is a Code Level Seven message. Please make sure you are qualified to view this message.

Well, you don't see that everyday, he thought. "Colonel, come see this!" He called. The colonel strode over, and with a touch on the corporal's head, displayed the message in his eye.

"Thank you, Corporal, and reached for the large red mouthpiece on the wall.

Emergency Cabinet Meeting, Gar Akaru

The message was displayed on a hologram above the table, in view of all present. The newly-elected prime minister was still outside, giving his victory speech to the political fervent masses, far away from the gathered ministers. They had all conveniently survived the elections, and were all staring at the message floating a meter above the table.

Attention Multigalactic nations of the Federation- Code level priority seven:
The Federated Democratic Multigalactic Republic of Hladgos wishes to send a neutral message of goodwill to all other nations, regardless of their current relations with Hladgos at this time. A signal of the appearance of three galaxies in sector 24-X/12.7 has prompted the evidence that an advanced nation or peoples may be present there. With current funding and technology, and tensions as they are currently, Hladgos has decided that this exploration should be a collabiration mission with all other nations willing to send aid and or any other means of help to assist. This project will not be tied to any single nation and will be for scientific and political cooperation only, not economic or military advancement. A politically neutral area of unclaimed space has been selected for a place to come and discuss this now project. There will be no military presence at this neutral area, due to laws enacted by the federation.

"What do you think of this?" The naval minister was the first to break the silence.

"I don't know. Hladgos is not one to make moves like this, and so suddenly," said the grizzled intelligence minister, scratching at his stubble.

"We should respond, though, send an operative, like," put forth the defense minister.

"Send one of my top aides, and then him?" asked the foreign minister.

That quieted the table. Gregory Flint was not something to be discussed lightly. Officially, he has been dead for forty years.

"All in favor?"

"Aye." "Aye." "Aye"

It is settled.

Gar Akaru

Two quick raps awoke Gregory Flint. He slipped on his basic uniform to greet the men at the door. One glance at them confirmed what he already knew: He was going to be deployed once more. He strapped on his pistol belt and followed them. He was led to a sleek shuttle, equipped with all the countermeasures possible. Already inside was a man, whose uniform delegated him as of the Foreign Ministry, talking with the pilot.

"Send the message," he said.

Republic of Hladgos: The Consensus of Gar Akaru are sending representatives to the neutral zone, in order to discuss terms of the expedition. There will be two representatives sent, one a delegate who will discuss the terms, and one who will actually go along with the expedition.

"Transmitting, and done!" the communications officer called out, just as the hatch closed and the shuttle lifted into the air. It accelerated silently above the elective fanfare, before winking out of existence.
This message has been confirmed to have been sent by the Gar Akaru Ministry of Communications.

"I went home with a waitress, the way I always do, so how was I supposed to know that she was with the Dolmani too?"

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Drone Empire » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:15 am

"Your gross misinterpretation of all I had said only solidifies my reasoning. I do not wish for war, I cannot declare it, but it is my directive to report my findings and details back to my superiors. You state that stability is wrong, that it brings about stagnation, but when one applies varying levels of intelligence, there will always be change, and that change is according to where the most intelligent see change is necessary to benefit all.

To compare our desire for such perfected stability within our Empire to a religion is quite incorrect and almost laughable, we worship no higher power, fear no lower, logical analysis simply allows us to follow what will be the best. Change when necessary is far better than change at random, even if on the occasion that random change proves for the better, it can still just as much prove for the worst. One can easily make an intelligent observation of a setting and change accordingly to what will be best over time, to what will benefit the majority over time, even if some must be destroyed in the process.

However, I doubt I can alter your views, and quite frankly do not wish to any longer. You may continue on your path, but bear in mind, history has shown that only the most efficient succeed. You may enjoy your existence for however long you still have it, but we won't hesitate to capitalize on your inevitable failures.
"

The DRU's tone of voice remained it's relatively cold self, no sense of any excitement from the argument, if these individuals truly believed that having risk in their lives made it better, than really, the DRU should be encouraging them. All the Empire would have to do is lay in wait for some sort of depression, low moral, instability in their political and/or economic systems, and they could incur rebellion - something the Empire doesn't have to fear, because the populace is indifferent on what their government do to them or those around them.
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

Trinitia
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Trinitia » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:20 am

The Drone Empire wrote:"Your gross misinterpretation of all I had said only solidifies my reasoning. I do not wish for war, I cannot declare it, but it is my directive to report my findings and details back to my superiors. You state that stability is wrong, that it brings about stagnation, but when one applies varying levels of intelligence, there will always be change, and that change is according to where the most intelligent see change is necessary to benefit all.

To compare our desire for such perfected stability within our Empire to a religion is quite incorrect and almost laughable, we worship no higher power, fear no lower, logical analysis simply allows us to follow what will be the best. Change when necessary is far better than change at random, even if on the occasion that random change proves for the better, it can still just as much prove for the worst. One can easily make an intelligent observation of a setting and change accordingly to what will be best over time, to what will benefit the majority over time, even if some must be destroyed in the process.

However, I doubt I can alter your views, and quite frankly do not wish to any longer. You may continue on your path, but bear in mind, history has shown that only the most efficient succeed. You may enjoy your existence for however long you still have it, but we won't hesitate to capitalize on your inevitable failures.
"

The DRU's tone of voice remained it's relatively cold self, no sense of any excitement from the argument, if these individuals truly believed that having risk in their lives made it better, than really, the DRU should be encouraging them. All the Empire would have to do is lay in wait for some sort of depression, low moral, instability in their political and/or economic systems, and they could incur rebellion - something the Empire doesn't have to fear, because the populace is indifferent on what their government do to them or those around them.

"Precisely. Your superiors are war mongerers who jump upon wounded prey. And even now, you don't dare question them. This is how corruption is enabled in government. The gradual centralization of power and repression of dissent enables higher-ups to act as if they were gods without proper oversight. The question of "Who watches the watchman?" eventually becomes useless to ask."

"As for the comparison of religion, I was making an inference based upon your steadfast ideals, which you refuse to reexamine after this argument. Random change is ultimately the only form which can avoid bias. Governments, often clinging to the old order, will only promote change in areas which they see as not threatening to their regime. Systemic change must also be diverse. You cannot promote this monoculture without the consequences of destruction."

Bates pulls out a seed. "If I were to take this plant from the Epsilon Celephai star system, and splice its genetic code with the nitrogen fixing capabilities of the Terran plant," his skin turns slightly transparent and rolls over the seed, then falls back into place, "I could allow it to grow rather quickly. Now of course If I were to do this with an entire crop of xeet root, or another form of carbohydrate, I could eventually increase production rather rapidly, couldn't I?" The plants tendrils slowly wind their way around his hand, "but what if a disease were to strike?" the plants leaves blacken and wither away, "the entire crop would be wiped out. Now of course we could try to stop the virus, but there is only so much one can do. Putting all of your eggs in one basket enables one to simply destroy them all."

He pauses, before looking up, "As for our...failures. We have been undergoing some rather rapid change over the past few thousand years. Now of course you may have been around longer, but for all I care that is unimportant, as we've simply sped up our course. We have had failures, but we've also learned a great deal. We have achieved a penultimate step in the progression of society. And we shall take one more step further quite soon."

"I also found it interesting that you chose the words 'gross misinterpretation.' Why gross? Rather charged isn't it, perhaps you are feeling anger. After all, the phrase could easily be replaced by 'incorrect analysis' or just 'misinterpretation.' Gross conveys some sort of hatred..."
Last edited by Trinitia on Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vetega
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Vetega » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:32 am

Izon nodded in agreement.
"Having the largest Battlestar has it's setbacks of course. Sometimes I get people who think that it will be easy to destroy because it's so big. This is simply not true. The Nova was designed for one purpose in mind. Defence. Thus it makes the ship one of the best offensive weapons in the fleet. The Nova withstood several direct encounters with worldships in the past. I do not exaggerate when it comes to the Federations offensive capabilities. War is avoidable, but when instances arise that require immediate action then the Nova goes in first and comes out last. " he replied to Liu.
Member of GESO

DefCon Level: DefCon 1
1: Total War
2: Mobilization of forces.
3: Standby/Advance Intelligence Protocols
4: Recognition of Conflict/Embargo's and other non-violent threats
5: Peacetime

Donald Trump is evil. He must burn.
See with your mind's eye what your eyes cannot see.
'War is in our blood. It's a part of Vetegan history. We cannot escape who we are, so we've learned to embrace it. Now look at us, the Triumvirate is one the most powerful nations on this world. You can't say we didn't achieve anything else of value now.' -Supreme Commander Izon Destraud the Second

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Drone Empire » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:45 am

Trinitia wrote:
The Drone Empire wrote:"Your gross misinterpretation of all I had said only solidifies my reasoning. I do not wish for war, I cannot declare it, but it is my directive to report my findings and details back to my superiors. You state that stability is wrong, that it brings about stagnation, but when one applies varying levels of intelligence, there will always be change, and that change is according to where the most intelligent see change is necessary to benefit all.

"

"Precisely. Your superiors are war mongerers who jump upon wounded prey. And even now, you don't dare question them. This is how corruption is enabled in government. The gradual centralization of power and repression of dissent enables higher-ups to act as if they were gods without proper oversight. The question of "Who watches the watchman?" eventually becomes useless to ask."

"As for the comparison of religion, I was making an inference based upon your steadfast ideals, which you refuse to reexamine after this argument. Random change is ultimately the only form which can avoid bias. Governments, often clinging to the old order, will only promote change in areas which they see as not threatening to their regime. Systemic change must also be diverse. You cannot promote this monoculture without the consequences of destruction."

Bates pulls out a seed. "If I were to take this plant from the Epsilon Celephai star system, and splice its genetic code with the nitrogen fixing capabilities of the Terran plant," his skin turns slightly transparent and rolls over the seed, then falls back into place, "I could allow it to grow rather quickly. Now of course If I were to do this with an entire crop of xeet root, or another form of carbohydrate, I could eventually increase production rather rapidly, couldn't I?" The plants tendrils slowly wind their way around his hand, "but what if a disease were to strike?" the plants leaves blacken and wither away, "the entire crop would be wiped out. Now of course we could try to stop the virus, but there is only so much one can do. Putting all of your eggs in one basket enables one to simply destroy them all."

He pauses, before looking up, "As for our...failures. We have been undergoing some rather rapid change over the past few thousand years. Now of course you may have been around longer, but for all I care that is unimportant, as we've simply sped up our course. We have had failures, but we've also learned a great deal. We have achieved a penultimate step in the progression of society. And we shall take one more step further quite soon."

"I also found it interesting that you chose the words 'gross misinterpretation.' Why gross? Rather charged isn't it, perhaps you are feeling anger. After all, the phrase could easily be replaced by 'incorrect analysis' or just 'misinterpretation.' Gross conveys some sort of hatred..."

"The term 'gross' in the English Language I believe has many definitions. What you misconstrued as a burst of emotion, anger, by me stating it as if I was disgusted was meant as another word for 'complete' misinterpretation. My apologies for the confusion." The DRU responded, before moving on from that small side track.

"So you mean to say you are advancing, as any society does over time? That is interesting, but the idea of learning from ones mistakes is primitive. Decisions could be much more easily made through simulating every possible outcome multiple times, to purify of any false data. The best outcome would be the one to choose, and it avoids mistakes being made. Though not perfect yet, it is none the less superior to the older 'trial and error' methods. It also permits us to remain stable. Your example is interesting, but applies not to us. Unlike perhaps in your nation, there are no benefits from power or 'social class', our Superior has the same luxuries as units even beneath my intelligence level.

Decisions that are made are chosen for the benefits they will bring to the Empire, not the Superior, not their 'regime'. This includes defenses, much of what has threatened us in the past no longer does, due to both a minor level of suffering it, but from that gaining the ability to sufficiently control even the full threat, I believe a vaccine would be most similar..
"
Last edited by The Drone Empire on Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:35 pm

Kre

Liikana smiled a bit more at the laughing. Vampires did have a sense of humor, even if they didn't want to show it.
"You guys should make a comedy movie about vampires like that. Some vampire hunter thing where it just ends up being hilarious."

Casl

"What else do I want to discuss?" Lazsaiia asked quizzically.
She didn't truly know. She knew the drones would love to put up a conversation about theoretical relativity for years on end, but they just didn't have the time, and he seemed to be preoccupied with getting angry at a different drone.
"I guess I'm done with the conversation, I'll leave you two to argue for now."

Gar

When the shuttle appeared near the system, they were automatically bombarded with sensors and scans. Then a message followed, and three red frigates charged out to escort them to the station.
"Greetings Gar Akruans, delegates, you will be escorted to the station by three red frigates, and you are to follow a path being transmitted as we speak. When you board, there will be several greeters of differing species to escort you to the meeting room, and you will be briefed on what has been said so far."
Ariana stopped and rolled her eyes, within her mind though, and thought of how annoying it was to be formal. Even computers got bored with this stuff.

Biop

Ariana laughed at Will for a moment. Just her looking over the ship in a mere ten seconds shown a hilariously large mistake, as well as several hundred minor ones. She thought the best part was that six of the doors opened the wrong way, and if the captain slept in one of the rooms right there, he would periodically be shown a womans changing room. She was almost questioning if they made it that way on purpose.
"You're welcome Will."
Divair wrote:Hladcore.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:You're a nut. I like that.
Pro: being outside, conserving our Earth, the pursuit of happiness, universal acceptance
Anti: ignorance and intolerance
Life is suffering. Suffering is caused by craving and aversion. Suffering can be overcome and happiness can be attained. Live a moral life.

"Life would be tragic if it weren't funny." -Stephen Hawking

"The purpose of our life is to be happy." -Dali Lama

"If I had no sense of humor, I would have long ago committed suicide." -Gandhi

"Don't worry, be happy!" -Bobby McFerrin

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:54 pm

"We enjoy humor, and we've made a few movies." Tecaros said. "One like the one you suggested. It turned out that the vampire hunter was trying to hunt a stereotypical movie vampire, while it was really one of us. It also turned out that the vampire wasn't killing people, he was just sleeping with the vampire hunter's girlfriend. No one really thought it was that great, but a lot of college kids watched it on Friday nights at frat parties and stuff. It sold very well."
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.
#NSLegion. For all your NS-FT RPing needs.

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:57 pm

Will nodded "Modified specs sent back to Hades" He said as the data was sent through the dozen or so Entangled drones. "Data received 100% Intact" He said "Civilian designers and Military tech. No wonder it would of melted down" He said "Some days i wonder why Jason uses Frelancers for the more expensive projects...Though it worked for the Chimera" He said.
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
[violet] wrote:Urggg... trawling through ads looking for roman orgies...

Idaho Conservatives wrote:FST creates a half-assed thread, goes on his same old feminist rant, and it turns into a thirty page dogpile in under twenty four hours. Just another day on NSG.

Immoren wrote:Saphirasia and his ICBCPs (inter continental ballistic cattle prod)
Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Rest in Peace Riley. Biopan Embassy Non Military Realism Thread
Seeya 1K Cat's Miss ya man. Well, That Esclated Quickly

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:58 pm

At the notion of 'slept with', Liikana immediately turned away. It was just one topic that she didn't like to discuss for some reason. She could handle speaking of post cryle tension disorder, when your entire body simply ripped itself to peices way back when at the beginning of space travel after waking up from cryle stasis, but she couldn't handle sex.
"Okay... Any other funny movies?"

Pro: being outside, conserving our Earth, the pursuit of happiness, universal acceptance
Life is suffering. Suffering is caused by craving and aversion. Suffering can be overcome and happiness can be attained. Live a moral life.

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:01 pm

"Maybe you should check on the Chimera a few more times to be sure then." Ariana stated with a smile.
She was joking of course, but in all seriousness, the entire ship could suddenly suffer a fatal injury from a tiny flawed design.

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:04 pm

"The chimera has been checked Well over half a million times. Then it was built and checked over every day" He said Doing a total scan "It uses Perfected tech. As well as redundant armor, electrical system's and reactors" He said as No fatal errors showed themselves.
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador

Idaho Conservatives wrote:FST creates a half-assed thread, goes on his same old feminist rant, and it turns into a thirty page dogpile in under twenty four hours. Just another day on NSG.

Immoren wrote:Saphirasia and his ICBCPs (inter continental ballistic cattle prod)
Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:06 pm

"Good then. I've seen ships roll off the assembly line that all had flaws in em. During regular use they worked fine, but during some mission, that type of ship had to so one thing that resulted in a structural destabilization. Hundreds of ships destroyed in seconds. It was a really long time ago, and I got it from old footage, but I dont like it when people die without need."

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:10 pm

"Jason was nothing if not Careful over the Chimera." Will said "The first Deep space craft Biop built used a prototype Orion drive...That ended badly, But it was unmanned. Took them decades to clean up the launch site. And its still glowing more then it should" He said.
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador

Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:12 pm

"You know, I've looked over every video of crashes, wrecks, self destructs, and simple mistakes which ended in death. I've probably gone over thousands of years of footage. I like to show what could have been done to protect people."
Ariana was always sad when something like that happened. Every time she looked it over and there was something that could have been done.

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Dolmhold
Minister

Founded: Jun 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dolmhold » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:15 pm

Xena

"Hehe, he is very nervous..." Xena thought as she couldn't help but release a giggle or two before continuing on. "I was getting bored, but not so much anymore... I can see you're very nervous..." She pointed out happily as she giggled again and bounced about a bit. Xena, despite being over five hundred years old, still acted as if she was somewhere between six and seventeen years old. It was not a question of why, but a question of why not? The universe was a far more magical area at those ages.

Dawson

"Are you suggesting that everyone else here is being sly? Just wondering," He replied casually, regaining his composure as he realized that disclosing the reasons for exploration, while not so much an issue between the highly transparent information-wise nations of the UEFP and Dolmhold, would likely result in him being most-wanted with most other nations and so decided to inform Mira about their little arrangement with the Terran Collective.

"Just came back into mind- we've just set up this little arrangement with the Terran Collective where we can access each others conversations. Do you mind if they know about this? Sorry for not informing you beforehand." Dawson asked, hoping that Mira wouldn't bring Thor's hammer down upon him.

Abdullah

While relishing in the randomness of biology, he noted that it seemed to unnerve the Krenolthan, and stopped at a human pitch once more. "I apologize for my erratic behavior, sometimes I just love doing such things," He stated before parts of his hand began to glow for a bit before stopping. "And sometimes things like that occur too. Biology is a tad harder to control, but perhaps that's only because most of my technologies are still under research, still in beta..."

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:33 pm

Will frowned "Don't think on what Could of happened. There is nothing that can change it short of a warp..." He said "Just make sure it won't happen again" He said trying to comfort her. "Jason Ghost Project specs improved. Effenify and safety improved by 100 and 50% Respectively"

"Thanks Will...Not even gonna ask how right now" Jason said
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador

Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:35 pm

"Cause of me Jason. Oh, and. I've reserved a nice room for you and Alenax. I already have a replacement bed."
She couldn't hold it anymore. Ariana burst out laughing and smiled up at Jason as she nearly fell over. Turning to Will, she shrugged while laughing.
"It's okay. Not that I can even do anything nayways."

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:40 pm

Jason said nothing as will laughed. He only shut off the communicator. Shaking his head. "She is a real pain in the ass"

"Nicely done" Will said. "Though i think he may carry a signle blocker from now on" He said grinning
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador

Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:42 pm

"You think he can keep me out? As long as he's in the station, he's not out of reach."
The nanobot version of her appeared with a sly smile as Ariana grinned at Jason. Alenax was looking horridly embarrased, and was pretty much looking at hte ground completely, but she kept an arm around Jason anyway.

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Casl
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 29, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Casl » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:47 pm

U75 bid Lazsaiia goodbye and turned to the other robot. U75 coldly stated, "The fact you operate without being whole is depressing, you will never be able to understand our decisions, are you are simply a less advanced machine. The Drones are a single mind of many individuals, we are all different but the same, we lack the need for superiors. While the Primary Collective as a whole could be considered a superior, as i have humored you in referring to it as, it hardly can truly call itself a superior. Perhaps we shall avoid war and the Primary Collective shall see our thinking, however until then we must be prepared to defend our ideals. Know this, you jump upon weak prey, but how does this benefit you Mineral wealth? A petty concern, as through allies we can acquire similar things."

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:53 pm

The cold, booming dark electronic voice of Nostromo suddenly scraped across the room, ending any conversation that dare continue.
"As of now, relations are already being strained between several members of the expedition. I have all the right to take away my offer for you to come with us. If you would like a war, go and make one, just have the courtesy to make it far away from civilized beings which would rather explore and make anew rather than destroy and foster hate."
Nostromo turned to glare at the drones. The psychological effect of his appearance had been tested against sentient machines as well. He brought order to even computers, which nearly seemed to be afraid of his lifeless gaze.
"If there are any questions to be asked of the mission, they will be handled immediately. After questions are over, there will be a break before the actual mission begins."

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:01 pm

Will smiled "Impressive." He said as he watched the Nanite body

Jason shook his head "The thing's i get into" He said grinning. "And Thanks for the Upgrades" He said leaning back. "Chimera is ready to Go."
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador

Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:02 pm

"Upgrades?" Ariana stated just after Nostromo finished speaking.
"We haven't even begun with those."

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

TheFall
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby TheFall » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:11 pm

Lawrence

Lawrence listened intently at what Xena had to say and noticed her bouncing about and thought to himself "Perhaps loosening up would be a good thing." and replied It is true i am nervous, i never was good at starting conversations with someone i liked. If i may point out though you are quite beautiful and no doubt that is a reflection upon your true self." he smiled as hoped Xena would understand what he had meant.

Mira

Mira was about to answer Dawson's question until she heard him say that the Terran Collective would be listening in on their conversation. A moment of slight anger started to grow within her and then just like that it was gone. Mira understood why Dolmhold would allow it and yet she still distrusted the Terran Collective. "Before i answer your question, i would prefer our conversations to be confidential." she hoped she did not offend him as it was not her intention on doing so.
Favorite Quotes
When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die.
Jean-Paul Sartre

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents