NATION

PASSWORD

Who wants a war?

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Altmoras
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 25, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Who wants a war?

Postby Altmoras » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:59 am

I haven't done a war before so hopefully someone can chime in who knows a thing or two. Whether it is a small scale conflict or full on total war doesn't particularly matter to me. Nation size doesn't matter that much either as wee can always set a cap although I'd love to unleash the full force of my military. If anyone is interested post below and we will flesh out the details.
Benevolent Thomas-Today at 11:15 AM
"I'm not sure if Altmoras has ever been wrong about anything."

Inhumanly good at the game according to official word of site staff.

The Mushroom Republic
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Mushroom Republic » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:00 am

Sure, I'll bite. ( Disregard my nation name. I go full out human MT if I have to. )

As for the source of the conflict ... what kind of setting would you be more familiar with? A conventional, open-field battle, or battles in enclosed areas, like towns, jungles, cities, etc.? If you want something small I guess we could have a disputed territory that we both want.
The Mushroom Republic
Hello, capitalist pig! Surrender your monies to glorious revolution.

Altmoras
Diplomat

Postby Altmoras » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:39 pm

I'm perfectly willing to be the bad guy in some kind of international intervention, I only have one neighbor (my puppet) that I have invaded multiple times and annexed large sections of. I could annex the whole thing violently and provoke an international response. I'm much more familiar with conventional open field warfare but I could make some guerrilla special forces type stuff work. Tech level would probably be MT/early PMT I also have island possessions that we could fight over in some kind of Falkland islands type deal. I like the disputed territory idea though because then we can escalate it from there to a full on total war.

Deneager
Minister

Founded: May 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Deneager » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:44 pm

If you want mroe people, I have xpereince and am willing.
"Once...we were united. Standing together. Unified. Then war struck. We store ourselves apart and are now only beginning to piece back together the body of Deneager. A Fascist, a Holy Emperor, and the Lord Commissar; von Drakk. They all fought, they all bloodied their weapons, and brought death. No only the Commissar remains. We are again united, but wounds must heal."

Other Notable Nation: The Crisk Empire

Retro Lyra
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 28, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Retro Lyra » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:45 pm

Wars shouldn't be fought just to try them out, you know.
The IC name is Rlyra.

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
Retro Lyra wrote:So, does this mean that since I'm white and my boyfriend is spanish he's going to rob all my money from me, scream "Hasta la vista!", and drive off into the sunset in a stolen car? Good to know.

Any time now, Lyra. Any time. Watch your car keys.

And your weed stash.

And your bedroom door. Chances are, he'll rape you first, the Genocidal Bastard.

Equestrian States wrote:Retro Lyra is actually an all-female corporation of puppet-manufacturers.

Soviet sptesnaz
Ambassador

Founded: May 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet sptesnaz » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:45 pm

Deneager wrote:If you want mroe people, I have xpereince and am willing.

im in
defcon of soviet sptesnaz
1 peace
2 (arms radey)
3 war
4 ivason
5 nuke fired
call me sergei
factbook
[spoiler]this nation was foiuneded in 1921 its constution was made offical iin 1929 the natinal animal is the rosco the curncey is the ruble its benn in three wars its own cival war in a cold war and in a habas cival war its milatry is jinormous its i theitalyrigeon[/spoiler

Military Strategist: Soviet sptesnaz of ana

New Abooutland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Abooutland » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:45 pm

can i
My Political Stance:Economic Left/Right: -0.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.59
Call Me NA
why aint bush and blair being charged for war crimes in the ICC - Our leader Fanuu Baski

Im Muslim and Proud to be half Pakistani
GO NEW ABOOUTLAND!!!

Licentiapacisterra
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Licentiapacisterra » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:47 pm

I could jump in as a mediator at some point.
This nation has now been reformed as the Licentian Isles. Please direct anything intended for me to that nation.

Cruciland
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cruciland » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:48 pm

MT, PMT, FT, or PFT?
THREADS SINGLE-HANDEDLY KILLED: 29 | Beliefs IBeliefs IIBeliefs III
Crucilandians - Old Capital - New Capital | A 4.8 civilization, according to this index.
Socialdemokraterne wrote:If the absence of secularism wasn't enough to scare our people, the rate of which the doomsday button is pressed by them sure settled the matter.

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:Cruciland, I just want to say, your nation is frightening.

The Inevitable Syndicate wrote:My advice to you, dear Gordano-Lysandus, is to run. Or hide. Maybe not hiding, because the Crucilandians will find you, and by their god, you will be assimilated.

Retro Lyra
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Retro Lyra » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:49 pm

I hope you guys read the stickies. Wars become just sad between new nations when they aren't read. You guys also need a reason for war, not just "OMG i luv fightting letz doo this". They become more glorious and have a point in this way.
The IC name is Rlyra.

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
Retro Lyra wrote:So, does this mean that since I'm white and my boyfriend is spanish he's going to rob all my money from me, scream "Hasta la vista!", and drive off into the sunset in a stolen car? Good to know.

And your weed stash.

And your bedroom door. Chances are, he'll rape you first, the Genocidal Bastard.

Equestrian States wrote:Retro Lyra is actually an all-female corporation of puppet-manufacturers.

Page
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Page » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:50 pm

Retro Lyra wrote:I hope you guys read the stickies. Wars become just sad between new nations when they aren't read. You guys also need a reason for war, not just "OMG i luv fightting letz doo this". They become more glorious and have a point in this way.

Yeah but if two new nations can just do a bunch of one liners back and forth and be content, why the hell not?
Anarcho-Communist Against: Bolsheviks, Fascists, TERFs, Putin, Autocrats, Conservatives, Ancaps, Bourgeoisie, Bigots, Liberals, Maoists

I don't believe in kink-shaming unless your kink is submitting to the state.

Old Beringia
Minister

Founded: Apr 17, 2010
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Old Beringia » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:32 pm

Retro Lyra wrote:I hope you guys read the stickies. Wars become just sad between new nations when they aren't read. You guys also need a reason for war, not just "OMG i luv fightting letz doo this". They become more glorious and have a point in this way.

From what I see he wants to do this right and I'd be willing to see where this goes. He recognizes the need for a premise. I hope he doesn't see one liners as fun.
Beringia is back!
The Theocratic Fascist Empire of Old Beringia
"Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

[God Empress Alicia Esmeraude Dux Ducis II]
[Embassy Program 2.0 | Survive in Beringia | NS Factbook and Q&A (Outdated)]
[NSEconomy Calc | Map (Outdated) | iiWiki Page (Current WIP) | WikiStates Page (RIP)]
[~~~~Declaration of Intent Regarding Terrorism~~~~]

Altmoras
Diplomat

Postby Altmoras » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:40 pm

The tech level is MT/early PMT and thank you for looking down your noses at me but I have read most of the war stickies and a few well written wars. I dislike one liners as much as the next guy, although don't expect the great wall of text from me. If you actually read my post you would see that I have been trying to narrow down a premise but the only input on said premise has been to dump on me for being new to posting.

The Bydo
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Bydo » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:12 pm

--\\Residual Transmission//--

TO: ALTMORAS
============================================================================================================================
============================================================================================================================

The Bydo have come from afar to play with you Un-Pure ones to test our new weapons. While in respect we shall honor the fact that you are wishing for mere PMT technology, in no way will the weapons presented before you in Bydo control are the true power of the Bydo themselves...

As such we'd like to know whether or not these are an organized wargames tournament or are you inviting us to attempt to invade you?

--\\END TRANSMISSION//--

MODEDIT: Please check The Rules, particularly this section:
NERVUN wrote:Mods as a Weapon: ... Representing yourself as a moderator is considered impersonation, and is not allowed. This especially includes using the moderator's *** warning code ***; don't use it, that's impersonation and will get you temporarily banned if not deleted outright!

You're not banned -- this time -- as it was clearly a mistake. But don't do it again, for any reason. Use of the *** Red Text of Doom *** by non-mods, at best, confuses other players and, at worst, gives them heart attacks, guilt attacks, conniptions and hives.

Giving players heart attacks, guilt attacks, conniptions and hives is one of the privileges strictly limited to the mods.
Last edited by Ardchoille on Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BYDO DEFCON
5. Residual Peace
4. Warriors Ready
3. Hostile
2. War
1. Large War

Altmoras
Diplomat

Postby Altmoras » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:04 pm

The Bydo wrote:
*** --\\Residual Transmission//-- ***

The Bydo have come from afar to play with you Un-Pure ones to test our new weapons. While in respect we shall honor the fact that you are wishing for mere PMT technology, in no way will the weapons presented before you in Bydo control are the true power of the Bydo themselves...

As such we'd like to know whether or not these are an organized wargames tournament or are you inviting us to attempt to invade you?

*** END TRANSMISSION ***
An invasion of one of our overseas imperial possesions, possibly escalating into a full on conflict. And as for your attempt to "play" with us 800 million Un-Pure ones beats the hell out of 10 million Pure ones.
Last edited by Ardchoille on Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Orson Empire
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Orson Empire » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:06 pm

Altmoras wrote:
The Bydo wrote:
*** --\\Residual Transmission//-- ***

*** END TRANSMISSION ***
An invasion of one of our overseas imperial possesions, possibly escalating into a full on conflict. And as for your attempt to "play" with us 800 million Un-Pure ones beats the hell out of 10 million Pure ones.

OOC: You know the Mods use that shade of red you just used to warn people right? You can get deleted for that
Last edited by Ardchoille on Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Bydo
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Bydo » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:20 am

OOC: :( Damnit I liked that text code. You really should add something so noobs like me can't even put in the code at all. I wasn't attempting to impersonate a moderater, and I apoligize for this matter.
Last edited by The Bydo on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
BYDO DEFCON
5. Residual Peace
4. Warriors Ready
3. Hostile
2. War
1. Large War

Old Beringia
Minister

Founded: Apr 17, 2010
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Old Beringia » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:12 am

Altmoras wrote: An invasion of one of our overseas imperial possesions, possibly escalating into a full on conflict. And as for your attempt to "play" with us 800 million Un-Pure ones beats the hell out of 10 million Pure ones.
I could always have a presence.
Beringia is back!
The Theocratic Fascist Empire of Old Beringia
"Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

[God Empress Alicia Esmeraude Dux Ducis II]
[Embassy Program 2.0 | Survive in Beringia | NS Factbook and Q&A (Outdated)]
[NSEconomy Calc | Map (Outdated) | iiWiki Page (Current WIP) | WikiStates Page (RIP)]
[~~~~Declaration of Intent Regarding Terrorism~~~~]

Pretty Awesome Persons
Minister

Founded: May 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Pretty Awesome Persons » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:18 am

Can I join?
DEFCON 1 2 3 4 [5] Nothing going on here...
It's currently 2056 in Pretty Awesome Persons
Denomynm: Awesomite

Cup of Harmony 47 Champions

Economic Left/Right: 1.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.15

volim partizan crno bele boje

Reselia
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Reselia » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:28 am

Altmoras wrote:I haven't done a war before so hopefully someone can chime in who knows a thing or two. Whether it is a small scale conflict or full on total war doesn't particularly matter to me. Nation size doesn't matter that much either as wee can always set a cap although I'd love to unleash the full force of my military. If anyone is interested post below and we will flesh out the details.

Meh. I'll declare war on you so as to have more territory, which I will share with any supporting allies; there you go, it's good enough for a war.
'The people united can never be ignited'~ Guards! Guards! Terry Pratchett

1- 9/11
2- Fighting a war
3- Military Mobilisation (High Alertness)
4- Low Alertness
5- Peacekeeping

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:32 am

Reselia wrote:
Altmoras wrote:I haven't done a war before so hopefully someone can chime in who knows a thing or two. Whether it is a small scale conflict or full on total war doesn't particularly matter to me. Nation size doesn't matter that much either as wee can always set a cap although I'd love to unleash the full force of my military. If anyone is interested post below and we will flesh out the details.

Meh. I'll declare war on you so as to have more territory, which I will share with any supporting allies; there you go, it's good enough for a war.

Hello, there, i'd be happy to anenx more unprivileged peoples and give them their rights. :)
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
Pronouns? Just use whatever, it's all the same to me :P
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

Soviet sptesnaz
Ambassador

Founded: May 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet sptesnaz » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:33 am

Reselia wrote:

ill suport ya
defcon of soviet sptesnaz
1 peace
2 (arms radey)
3 war
4 ivason
5 nuke fired
call me sergei
factbook
[spoiler]this nation was foiuneded in 1921 its constution was made offical iin 1929 the natinal animal is the rosco the curncey is the ruble its benn in three wars its own cival war in a cold war and in a habas cival war its milatry is jinormous its i theitalyrigeon[/spoiler

Military Strategist: Soviet sptesnaz of ana

Melas
Minister

Founded: Feb 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Melas » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:36 am

Ive never been in a war before,but im bored so... DO IT
FLAG MADE BY: RYAANISTAN
Bralia wrote:
Melas wrote:no matter what,since tentacles are involved,I have already seen enough hentai to know where this is going

A legendary thousandth post, to be sure. :lol: Congrats.
G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Ottozum Empire wrote:He also likes his daughters to marry people

Melas is a sugar daddy. Spread the rumor.
Please Join This Awesome RP

Retro Lyra
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Retro Lyra » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:38 am

Old Beringia wrote:

From what I see he wants to do this right and I'd be willing to see where this goes. He recognizes the need for a premise. I hope he doesn't see one liners as fun.

Fair enough. However, all the wars I see between newbies go like this:

1) Send in 10 million troops to other country even though you're too small to have 10 million troops
2) Godmodding ensues ("I killed ur troops" "oh i see yer troops on the green hill right now)
3) Older nations call them out for godmodding; OOC fighting occurs
4) War is disabanded and forgotten.

I hope we are above that.
The IC name is Rlyra.

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:

And your weed stash.

Retro Lyra
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Retro Lyra » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:41 am

THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC ISLES OF RETRO LYRA

“Boni Amici, Boni Libri, et Conscientia Somnolenta.”

FROM THE DESK OF RODRICK JONES
Prime Minister of Peace

Serving the Peoples of Lyra for over Five Years!

Sirs, we are always in need of land and will medically assist the nation willing to give us the most territory. Brothers, face the truth; I am quite a larger nation than most of the nations involved in conflict, and certainly more medically advanced. Whomever offers Rlyra the most land wins our hand in medical aide. We prefer islands but it is not a neccesity.

Truly yours,
Rodrick Jones

Official Seal of Approval
Last edited by Retro Lyra on Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
The IC name is Rlyra.

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:

And your weed stash.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents