NATION

PASSWORD

The Milky Way series RP group (PMT-PFT all species, open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:12 pm

Kreanoltha wrote:
United Districts of 1 wrote:
We exist everywhere, we are the only absolute in reality. We bring change but never change, we bring closing but our time never closes. We are the exception.

You can affect reality so we can attack you. We will learn. We will destroy. No one is safe from the Intergalactic Republic of Kreanolthan.

Why fight?
Divair wrote:Hladcore.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:You're a nut. I like that.
Pro: being outside, conserving our Earth, the pursuit of happiness, universal acceptance
Anti: ignorance and intolerance
Life is suffering. Suffering is caused by craving and aversion. Suffering can be overcome and happiness can be attained. Live a moral life.

"Life would be tragic if it weren't funny." -Stephen Hawking

"The purpose of our life is to be happy." -Dali Lama

"If I had no sense of humor, I would have long ago committed suicide." -Gandhi

"Don't worry, be happy!" -Bobby McFerrin

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

United Districts of 1
Minister

Founded: Aug 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby United Districts of 1 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:13 pm

Kreanoltha wrote:
We exist everywhere, we are the only absolute in reality. We bring change but never change, we bring closing but our time never closes. We are the exception.

You can affect reality so we can attack you. We will learn. We will destroy. No one is safe from the Intergalactic Republic of Kreanolthan.

We are not hostile, we simply maintain the cycle. When your time ends we ensure you comply with natures order.
Please refer to me as The Kyoto Trade Union at all times in IC
All that is required for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing.
Lenehen wrote:
Wamitoria wrote:Getting 90% of his military killed during an unnecessary, botched invasion of Russia?

Exactly! He killed a lot of frenchmen- something any englishman should aspire to!
My name in cat= Aknò:ziˑn rnckxx zeˑx

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:16 pm

Hladgos wrote:
Kreanoltha wrote:
That's the point. We could hop through the infinite amount of universes never needing to discover this higher reality.

Then you are not of the calibur of existence of the Architects. Sorry.

We aren't. Not yet. We may get bored hopping universes so we might try to discover something else. Still, we can be as powerful as we need to be. Like our bodies, the elvish mind is extremely adaptable.

Kreanoltha wrote:

We are not hostile, we simply maintain the cycle. When your time ends we ensure you comply with natures order.

We've never been fond of nature's orders. We took away death. We took away sickness. We gave ourselves greatness. If we're told to die then you are hostile, and we will destroy you.
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.
#NSLegion. For all your NS-FT RPing needs.

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:17 pm

Kreanoltha wrote:

There is no set time of completion. You yourself will determine said time. Besides, time is relative.

Pro: being outside, conserving our Earth, the pursuit of happiness, universal acceptance
Life is suffering. Suffering is caused by craving and aversion. Suffering can be overcome and happiness can be attained. Live a moral life.

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:18 pm

Kreanoltha wrote:
Hladgos wrote:Then you are not of the calibur of existence of the Architects. Sorry.

We aren't. Not yet. We may get bored hopping universes so we might try to discover something else. Still, we can be as powerful as we need to be. Like our bodies, the elvish mind is extremely adaptable.

United Districts of 1 wrote:We are not hostile, we simply maintain the cycle. When your time ends we ensure you comply with natures order.

We've never been fond of nature's orders. We took away death. We took away sickness. We gave ourselves greatness. If we're told to die then you are hostile, and we will destroy you.

Material bodies are irrelavent.

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

United Districts of 1
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United Districts of 1 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:19 pm

Kreanoltha wrote:
Hladgos wrote:Then you are not of the calibur of existence of the Architects. Sorry.

United Districts of 1 wrote:We are not hostile, we simply maintain the cycle. When your time ends we ensure you comply with natures order.

You are vain, everything ends. We and the cycle are the only constants everything else is futile.
Lenehen wrote:
Wamitoria wrote:Getting 90% of his military killed during an unnecessary, botched invasion of Russia?

Exactly! He killed a lot of frenchmen- something any englishman should aspire to!

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:20 pm

Kreanoltha wrote:

You are vain, everything ends. We and the cycle are the only constants everything else is futile.

In one or more realities yes. You are not everywhere though, and nature does not need a helping hand as it works completely fine without assistance.

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:22 pm

Kreanoltha wrote:

Of course we're vain. We never denied that. We're also great and we will destroy anything that threatens our continued existence. Who is nature to say when that will end. NO GODS! NO MASTERS!!!!!
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.
#NSLegion. For all your NS-FT RPing needs.

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:22 pm

Goodnight fellow cretins!

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

United Districts of 1
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United Districts of 1 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:23 pm

Hladgos wrote:

In one or more realities yes. You are not everywhere though, and nature does not need a helping hand as it works completely fine without assistance.

We are nature, we are everywhere, we are constant.
Lenehen wrote:

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:28 pm

Hladgos wrote:In one or more realities yes. You are not everywhere though, and nature does not need a helping hand as it works completely fine without assistance.

No matter how powerful an entity or idea, there is a reality without it. Strive to understand this, and come to the conclusion that you are not perfect nor never will be. This is not a bad thing, for it shows humility. The more powerful you view yourself, the more... Crap. Nevermind. Forgot.

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

United Districts of 1
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United Districts of 1 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:29 pm

Hladgos wrote:

No matter how powerful an entity or idea, there is a reality without it. Strive to understand this, and come to the conclusion that you are not perfect nor never will be. This is not a bad thing, for it shows humility. The more powerful you view yourself, the more... Crap. Nevermind. Forgot.

The Keepers seek to learn from the architects.
Lenehen wrote:

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:33 pm

Hladgos wrote:No matter how powerful an entity or idea, there is a reality without it. Strive to understand this, and come to the conclusion that you are not perfect nor never will be. This is not a bad thing, for it shows humility. The more powerful you view yourself, the more... Crap. Nevermind. Forgot.

The Keepers seek to learn from the architects.

The architects are good teachers. I wish they could teach me math more simply.

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Dolmhold
Minister

Founded: Jun 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dolmhold » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:24 am

Kreanoltha wrote:
As a class IX (or temporal) time and space are toys in our hands. We can simply leave this universe should you prove to be a threat we can not handle, and since we could trap your entire civilization in a pocket universe and annihilate it on a quark-level, that is unlikely.

If it took you that long to develop space and time as toys, your scale is ultimately broken. Space and time exist according to our will. We create universes without such concepts for fun. As a class V, we are the ultimate controllers in everything. Quarks and leptons exist in this universe because we wish for so. It is impossible to annihilate us, universes mean nothing to us.

Dolmhold
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dolmhold » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:29 am

United Districts of 1 wrote:There is a cycle that you will never understand, we are the instruments of god. We are not a civilization or a race, we have no want or demands, we exist for reasons you can't even begin to imagine. We have watched every race drag itself out of the muck and die. Every universe expand until it collapses. Every foolish newcomer believe they are gods and then fall from their throne. You are not unique, your race has come before, in a different form with a different name, you think yourselves advanced, you are but children. The keepers are eternal, when time began we had been waiting, when time ends we will be waiting, we maintain the cycle.

Foolish beings limited to space-time in the universe. We are beyond the universe. We can end the sad universe of which you live in as you speak of the concept of time, a concept limited to only a few universes, but we find you interesting. The universe your speak of is not destined to collapse in a crunch like it did for the past eternal cycles anymore, but programmed to expand until it becomes nothing. We are the ones who devise the concepts. This language exists because we said so.

Dolmhold
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dolmhold » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:30 am

And now I'd like to point out that we can not truly predict how any civilization will work past type I civilization, and even predicting type I is only its first 20 years or so, whereas everything past remains a blur. It is not within our minds which are sitting behind a computer screen to comprehend anything past that, we haven't reached that level in real life yet.

TheFall
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 02, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby TheFall » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:53 am

Alright dolm than you should make a scale measuring every civilization in this rp group, you know to see where we all stand.
Favorite Quotes
When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die.
Jean-Paul Sartre

Dolmhold
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dolmhold » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:01 am

TheFall wrote:Alright dolm than you should make a scale measuring every civilization in this rp group, you know to see where we all stand.

Depends on what's being measured, and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kardashev_scale

Some old Russian dude beat me to it. Type 4 and 5 are addons, but theoretically type 4 controls dark energy and the universe and type 5 is god.

Dolmhold
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dolmhold » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:16 am

Nation Name:

Is a Currency Present?:

If no, then why?:

Level of Crime:

If Low, Why?:

Percent of People Working on Monotonous Tasks:

If Low, Why?:

Average Lifespan of a Person:

Level of Information Flow (Description):

Level of Cybernation:

Is there slavery of any free-thinking beings (AIs, Other Races, etc.):

Health of Envioment:

Cultural Development:

Level of free choice:

Level of Strife:

Governmental System:
Last edited by Dolmhold on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheFall
Ambassador

Postby TheFall » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:34 am

]Nation Name: United Earth Federation of Planets

Is a Currency Present?: No

If no, then why?: The UEFP seeks to better itself by not pursuing a life of monetary gain.

Level of Crime: extremely low, almost nonexistant

Percent of People in Factories: 5%

If Low, Why?: Insane levels of Automation

Average Lifespan of a Person: 300

Level of Information Flow (Description): explain?

Level of Cybernation: explain?

Is there slavery of any free-thinking beings (AIs, Other Races, etc.): none, slavery is nonexistant

Health of Envioment: Mothernature is everywhere, because we only mine dead planets for resources and we can literally terraform whole planets at will.
Favorite Quotes
Jean-Paul Sartre

Dolmhold
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dolmhold » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:37 am

TheFall wrote:]Nation Name: United Earth Federation of Planets

If no, then why?: The UEFP seeks to better itself by not pursuing a life of monetary gain.

Level of Crime: extremely low, almost nonexistant

Percent of People in Factories: 5%

If Low, Why?: Insane levels of Automation

Average Lifespan of a Person: 300

Level of Information Flow (Description): explain?

Level of Cybernation: explain?

Is there slavery of any free-thinking beings (AIs, Other Races, etc.): none, slavery is nonexistant

Health of Envioment: Mothernature is everywhere, because we only mine dead planets for resources and we can literally terraform whole planets at will.

Information flow: How much information is gained, exchanged, stored and accessed.

Cybernation: How much of a connection to technology do your people have? Are they cyborgs, or are they religious hippies?

To be honest, the above question isn't really so good, so I may discount that one.

Trinitia
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Trinitia » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:43 am

]Nation Name: United Earth Federation of Planets

If no, then why?: The Collective has evolved beyond the market economy.

Level of Crime: None

Percent of People in Factories: Depends on time, area, and definition of "people", but ultimately somewhere around 10% on average

If Low, Why?: Automation

Average Lifespan of a Person: Body: 200+ years, Mind: Infinite without interference

Level of Information Flow (Description): Complete transfer of information between all members. Society itself resembles anarchy more than any government.

Level of Cybernation: Complete. All members are fully integrated into the Collective via biological and mechanical enhancements. Each member represents a single node on the massive neural network of the Collective.

Is there slavery of any free-thinking beings (AIs, Other Races, etc.): None. Slavery is irrational.

Health of Envioment: Very populated planets generally try to maintain a zero-impact industrial sector, and most energy is obtained from fusion and solar panels in orbit around stars.

Recently colonized planets overlook environmental safety to a small point.

TheFall
Ambassador

Postby TheFall » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:45 am

Trinitia wrote:]Nation Name: United Earth Federation of Planets

Percent of People in Factories: Depends on time, area, and definition of "people", but ultimately somewhere around 10% on average

Average Lifespan of a Person: Body: 200+ years, Mind: Infinite without interference

Level of Information Flow (Description): Complete transfer of information between all members. Society itself resembles anarchy more than any government.

Level of Cybernation: Complete. All members are fully integrated into the Collective via biological and mechanical enhancements. Each member represents a single node on the massive neural network of the Collective.

Is there slavery of any free-thinking beings (AIs, Other Races, etc.): None. Slavery is irrational.

Health of Envioment: Very populated planets generally try to maintain a zero-impact industrial sector, and most energy is obtained from fusion and solar panels in orbit around stars.

you have the same name as me?
Favorite Quotes
Jean-Paul Sartre

Dolmhold
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dolmhold » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:48 am

Trinitia wrote:]Nation Name: United Earth Federation of Planets

Now I remember what I forgot! Culture and Cultural development!

Your current score is: 0.95. Everything is good except that you don't outright better the envioment and that there are still people working in factories.

On second thought though, let me change several things on this test so that it will yield a more accurate result. One may work in a factory, but it might not be an monotonous task.

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:50 am

Nation Name: Federated galactic democratic republic of Hladgos

Is a Currency Present?: Yup.

If no, then why?:

Level of Crime: Hah. Crime.

Percent of People in Factories: .7%

If Low, Why?: Machines.

Average Lifespan of a Person: Impossible to tell due to varied species ages

Level of Information Flow (Description): Really high. Terabytes of information are uploaded onto the datanet every millisecond.

Level of Cybernation: 27%

Is there slavery of any free-thinking beings (AIs, Other Races, etc.): No.

Health of Envioment: Very good on some planets, though others have none.

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents