NATION

PASSWORD

Sanguine-Alcedina Wedding [IC RSVP, OOC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 18, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Sanguine-Alcedina Wedding [IC RSVP, OOC]

Postby Of the Quendi » Wed May 09, 2012 10:00 am

OOC: This thread is intended for posting IC replies to the letter bellow, and for general OOC comments. The IC thread will be created tomorrow or friday, depending on my schedule.

The wedding thread is a peaceful wedding between two noble houses and their guests and should not have any violence or warfare in it, hence why huge security forces wont be needed. Characters who are unlikely to receive an invite to a royal wedding need not show up either, unless with prior permission from myself or Legionica.

If you have not RPed with me before, please include some information about your country and an OCC statement of your reasons for attending the wedding in your RSVP.

The wedding thread will IC'ly span several days, begining with the arrival of the bride's family and their meeting with the grooms family, followed by a state dinner on the first day. Between the arrival of the bride's family (at which point other guests can also arrive) and the state dinner other guest can go on guided tours in the city Tirion upon Túna. The ceremony itself will take place on day two and will be followed by an imperial ball.

Full credit for the format of this OP goes to Excalbia

Their Most Imperial Highnesses, the Sublime Prince-Regents of the Imperial Regency Council, Lights of the Quendi, Keepers of the Mandate of Heaven, Protectors of Mankind, Guardians of the Flame Imperishable, Lords Paramount of the Grand Nations of Quendi and Atani, Kings and Queens of the Eight Eternal and Imperial Cities, and so forth, and so forth

herebye invites you to attend the wedding of their beloved scion and kinsman

His Imperial Highness and Grace, the Sublime Prince Arañuel i Maia Aranarthion Rušurphelûn Atarinkë Valandil Balamorduil Imrakhôr nos-Alcedina, Grand Duke of Khazâd-Zahar

to

Her Royal Highness Aeia Sari Sanguine, Princess of the House of Alakeshwara, the House of Sanguine, and the Grand Empire of Legionica

beloved daughter of

His Majesty Primis Sanguine, Caesar of the Grand Empire of Legionica

at the Grand Ecumenical Temple of Heaven in the Eternal and Imperial City of Tirion

and for further festivitas and celebration at the Palace of Menethrond

Their Most Imperial Highnesses, the Sublime Prince-Regents of the Imperial Regency Council, Lights of the Quendi, Keepers of the Mandate of Heaven, Protectors of Mankind, Guardians of the Flame Imperishable, Lords Paramount of the Grand Nations of Quendi and Atani, Kings and Queens of the Eight Eternal and Imperial Cities, and so forth, and so forth

hopes to treat their guests to a wonderful celebration between two young people in holy matrimony
Nation RP name
Arda i Eruhíni (short form)
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

Mount Angel
Envoy

Founded: Apr 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mount Angel » Fri May 25, 2012 7:28 pm

OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUE OF THE GOVERNMENT OF THE DOMINION OF MOUNT ANGEL

To: The Sublime Prince-Regents of the Imperial Regency Council
From: Archabbot Celdrahil Imazade of the Order of St. Augustine
Re.: Congratulations on an Honored Wedding
Encryption: Low

Your most imperial highnesses: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

For two people to be joined in holy matrimony is always a joyous occasion in the eyes of God and man; how much more so, then, when the two people to be so joined come from such disparate cultures? What, indeed, cannot love do? The prayers and thanksgivings of the Concilium Ecclesiae go out to Prince Arañuel and Princess Aeia; may they live long and prosper in the land that the Lord has given them. Moreover, I myself would dearly love to be present for the joyous occasion; if this is possible, then I shall make my way to Tirion upon Tuna with all haste. Once again, know that my prayers are with the young couple, and that their joy is a source of celebration for all Angelans. Yours in Christ,

Rt. Rev. Celdrahil Imazade
Archabbot of the Order of Saint Augustine

COMMUNIQUE ENDS
The Dominion of Mount Angel: A semi-democratic progressive Christian theocracy.

Return to International Incidents